La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 28387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny227  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you get this information. I was just in Globe, half an hour includes all the kissing in the world and all the ass licking you want (active BTW), not all girls lick ass. But, service level is through the roof. The Globe moto has always been, girls make more money as they charge more, but they must give perfect service or they are out in a split second when a client complains. Not sure when you were there last, but make a drive and enjoy the great service. Also, GT Vienna in the same tour, not as expensive as Globe, but service level is outstanding with a higher concentration of beauties as compared to Hessen clubs. Normally, I get that service level in Hessen only from girls that have been in the room with me a few times before. With the price increase in Hessen now, the difference is not so high.
    Like its small brothers: Westside, Swiss and maybe also History, Globe now propose not kissing, fast rooms, for cheap rate 80 CHF= about 68 € , but room may be finished as soon you cum, no shower together and top girls should not be very interested for this business, when on my visits during my free ride tour, I had girls who would have kissed me all day or night, like if they wanted I marry them. I finished with one after closing time, she asked me to take her to hotel, and on next visit, she was telling my foreplay to her friend.

Some really high level sexy girls at Globe, not sure for cheap 68 €?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitumen  [View Original Post]
    I got the information off the Globe website. See the link provided if you read the original post.

The promotion is since 24 April 2018.
    Well FKK Websites also indicate certain things that we know for sure are not the same as when you are actually in the FKK, so I can guarantee first hand that that is not the case. Make the trip, you'll have a blast.

Not sure where you get this information. I was just in Globe, half an hour includes all the kissing in the world and all the ass licking you want (active BTW), not all girls lick ass. But, service level is through the roof. The Globe moto has always been, girls make more money as they charge more, but they must give perfect service or they are out in a split second when a client complains. Not sure when you were there last, but make a drive and enjoy the great service. Also, GT Vienna in the same tour, not as expensive as Globe, but service level is outstanding with a higher concentration of beauties as compared to Hessen clubs. Normally, I get that service level in Hessen only from girls that have been in the room with me a few times before. With the price increase in Hessen now, the difference is not so high.
    I think this sounds nice in theory and is the selling point at Globe but at the very least the "awesome service" is not consistent. I was only there once midweek and the lineup was no better than Wellcum or even Oase on its best night. Service was good between the 2 half sessions I had but not spectacular. Neither were top 10 sessions for me. Optics were good but I noticed that the girls themselves were not all stunners, rather they were all very well put together and were maximizing their potential.

I've only been to GT Vienna once on a Sunday but the optics were unimpressive. Even worse was the service by the girls and the staff.

I got the information off the Globe website. See the link provided if you read the original post.

The promotion is since 24 April 2018.

Kissing in a couple of sessions has been limited at Oase..
    Yes it seems that the girls still giving the full GFE with DFK for a 50, must be getting very limited to less popular girls, who have to take what they can get. The top girls are hardly motivated by a 50 now, in my estimation. Ina is long gone. Haha. She believed in giving fab service for 50.

Eventually 150 for full GFE 1 hour maybe seen as a good deal. That is only 50% rise on 2004 cost of 100 for the hour. Not really exorbitant. This is not a 3rd world country with rock bottom prices. It is becoming a norm at Oase. I have certainly been able to get great GFEs with excellent kissing when the girl is motivated and likes the customer attitudes. LOL With a 50, you need a lucky choice. I don't even know which girls provide All expected for 50, but they may prefer to be not named. Everything for 50 still seems a bit more available at Sharks.

I have never been keen on 30 minutes. Too rushed for me.

As a comparison, 1 hour with a superior Bangkok bargirl could cost 100 Euros these days when include a barfine and a short time Hotel room fee. Only get good value in Bangkok now by taking girls for longer time periods or taking street walkers (undressed, the body could be a disaster).

Obviously prices in Romania, Bulgaria, Nigeria, Cambodia are going to be a lot better than FKK, as those are really poor countries. I appreciate that the girls come from Romania, but living in Germany raises their expectations of what a fuck is worth.

I hope we don't continue to read endless reports about unsatisfactory sessions for Oase, since guys have been warned that it might not motivate the girl. I have been have great sessions. However I can't remember when I ever did a 30 minute session for just a 50. The exception would be trying a new girl when I quit after 10 to 15 minutes, realizing it was a waste of time. Fortunately I did not have one of those sessions this year (limited number of visits).

I took a girl for 1 hour. Was great GFE, and I looked forward to next repeat. She did another session with an Asian guy for little more than 5 minutes. Perhaps he was a 50 Euro customer. Girls act very differently depending on the customer, whether they expect a good chance of repeat business, and other factors.

Girls are probably still willing to do quickies for 50, I am guessing, since I will never be quick unless cancelling a waste of time session. Then I can fit the "quickie" model. LOL.

I meant that the dude got a better deal since he was up sold to one hour.

Kissing in a couple of sessions has been limited at Oase.

Interesting development at club Globe which may be a model for pricing at Oase:
    There was no upsell. I was shocked. 30 min at 50 EUR incl. BBBJ. Maybe she liked me?

I'm in Koeln now and feeling disappointed. Oase environment was better than Samya and Girls-Wohngemeinschaft was a disaster.

http://club-globe.ch/en/preise.php

The Globe since 24 April 2018 has this pricing:

Admission to the club is CHF 95 (around 79 euro).

30 minutes standard service (without kissing) is CHF 80 (around 69 euro).

30 minutes full service is CHF 140 (around 117 euro).

All prices include VAT.

Credit cards accepted..

Kf 32

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    This is her second stint at Oase. She started at Sharks in summer 2017, tried Oase briefly in the fall but was back at Sharks by the winter. I guess World didn't work out for her and Oase is her best fit. She probably hates having to work until closing time.
    For those that do not know the reference to KF 32 was to Estephania's dress size. That is way way extra small. I know guys that really only go for girls that have that 32 inch waist and chest.

A girl like say Adele is KF 34 which is a size larger but still slim.

KF 36 is next size up.

Never asked her if she likes working to closing time but she does as do all the girls that work the afternoon and evening shift.

It is great to have the girls working to the end and not like Sharks having the best girls vacate the club from 1am onwards or even earlier. You still get a feeling in the club and the party atmosphere as the girls are filling in time until closing and have more time to sit with you and hang out.

Oase. Day 2.

After hanging with Kosher Kowboy and DFW at Dietz I wanted to head back to Oase to see if I can track down my dream girl. Got there around 3:00 and there was not too much of a line up so I hung around on the lounge chairs outside for a while. How I wish there was a place like this back in the USA. The atmosphere here is so awesome when you can hang outside by the pool. If I was just inside I don't think I would enjoy it as much but outside is awesome. Unfortunately, my dream girl never showed up.

The first girl who I really enjoyed time with was Juicy who sat on my bed / chair with me and hung out for a while talking. She is a lot of fun blonde with tits on the smaller side. I probably would not have taken her if I didn't like her personality so much since I like larger boobs. I was actually still in need of rest from cumming twice at Dietz already and I told her I wouldn't be able to cum but she convinced me to try. We went to one of the beds at the back of the yard and she started going down on me. It was funny while she was going down on me another couple came back to use the bed next to us and they were having all kinds of trouble turning the bed so the sun wasn't right on them. Juicy knew the guy and here she is going down on me and trying to talk to this guy trying to move their bed. Very comical. After a while I told her I wasn't going to cum and we talked a bit more and she was talking about how doesn't cum very often. I asked her if she likes guys to go down on her and she said if they are good. I typically don't go down on working girls but I thought I would show off my skills. It took a little work but I did make her cum pretty hard. She was very quiet about it but you can always tell when their muscles tighten up and then just let go. Afterward she went down on me again and we fucked a bit outside so overall it was a fun session and she is a very sweet girl.

After Juicy I came across a girl I kept looking at the day before but she never really paid attention to me so I figured she had an attitude and didn't want to be bothered but today she asked me when I was going to fuck her. I said yesterday I saw her many times and she did not even look at me. She said she does not really talk much and waits for guys to come to her. She is very cute and has bleached blonde hair with dark roots showing and she wears a white half top that really hides her boobs. While she was wearing the top I thought she was rather flat but once she took the shirt off she has a nice sized chest. I told her I would come find her in a little while after I recovered I eventually got up enough strength to take her back and she was a pleasant surprise. She said she is not like the other girls in that a half hour is 50 and an hour is 100 and she will stay that whole time with a BBBJ and not try to get 100 for the half hour. She does offer upgrades like anal for more but for the straight up BBBJ and sex she does not upsell. We had a great time. She was a great kisser and very interactive so well worth the money. While she was blowing me she played with my ass a bit and said that if I wanted for an extra 50 she would use a finger or two in my ass.

I thought it might be fun to try so what the hell. I actually enjoyed it and she made the session even more fun. Thanks to me texting KK about her I actually remember her name was Arabella. KK was the only reason I know any of the names from Dietz.

After our session I went back out and had some dinner. During my last session Arabella said she was going to be leaving soon and I started thinking, Damn that is a shame as I would like to take her again. I found her still hanging around and went over to talk to her. She said she needed to make a bit more money to take her mom shopping the next day so she was going to stay a little longer. I told her if she was still there in another hour or so I would go with her again. She said she would wait. After eating and hanging around I started thinking it would be nice to do an hour with her so I went over to talk to her about it. She wasn't really into staying that late but said OK if I wanted. After a while more we went back for an hour. I could tell she really didn't want to stay the full hour so she kept having me play with her ass and offering anal for the same price for the half hour. I am not a big anal guy but hadn't done it for while so I thought why not. It was fun but I should have just made it an hour long session. After another great session with her she went home and I grabbed some more food. The food at Oase is actually very good.

The girl from my other report who did not have a great face but had a good body and fun session kept turning up asking for a room and I kept telling her maybe later so I figured for my last fuck of the night I would take her again. The first time she was a lot of fun and gave a great session in the room for only 50 e so I thought it would be a great time again but WOW was this a complete turnaround. I tried kissing her and she kind of brushed me off then she rushed through the BBBJ and every time I tried to kiss her she would move away after a few seconds and then she wanted to fuck right away. I was getting really annoyed with the attitude and rush and couldn't even keep my dick hard. Then she kept checking the time on her phone and after 20 minutes she told me I had 1 minute left. I had my watch on and knew it had only been 20 minutes and she was full of shit. I'm getting pissed off just writing this. Then she said OK 10 more minutes and I just said forget it. She asked if everything was OK and I told her no she was rushing and not kissing and I was not happy. We went down to the locker and I gave her the 50 e and she went to do the usual kiss on each cheek and I just snubbed her and turned my face away. What a shitty way to end the trip.

Afterward I showered up and got ready to head out.

I had decided to skip my hotel on the last night and stay late at the club then head straight to the airport from there for my 7:00 flight. It was going to work out perfect then I found out the last train was 12:38 so that meant I would be spending more time at the airport but that was OK. After dressing I went out to get a taxi to the train station and found out on Sunday the last train was 12:08 so now I had to spend $45 e to get to the Frankfurt train station so we headed out. Stupid me not thinking took the taxi then so I got to the Frankfurt train station before 1:00. I could have stayed at Oase and slept on comfy beds until they closed at 4:00 instead of sleeping on the floor of the airport. UGH!

Oh well, it was a great trip even if the end of it was not the best.

Hope you enjoyed the trip report. Sorry it took so long to write the last bit but I got caught up in work as soon as I got back.

Have fun guys!

Captain Howdy.

Credit cards at Oase

There was this dude at the Reception wanting to come in. He was an Asian dude.

He wanted to pay the entry with his credit card as he did not carry cash. It is the modern world now where is it becoming more and more cash less. So this is understandable.

Reception assisted the man to take his credit card. . The dude had a wallet of cards and he went through them one by one seeing them rejected by the Oase credit card reader until he came to his third card which was finally accepted to withdraw 100 euros with 10 euros at 10% percent commission going to the club. As the time was before 4 pm then half of the 100 euro went towards the entry fee of 50 euros leaving the game Asian 50 euro to pay for his suck and fuck with one girl in the club. Good plan.

The sad thing was all the dudes that stood behind the Asian dude waiting to get into the club as he he fiddled with his credit cards until he got one to actually work with the Oase credit card reader.

Frustrating.

Variable pricing at Oase

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Is this a comment on the girl, or a little bit "tongue in cheek"? Charge extra for defeating the chance of the old CIM bonus? LOL.

Are you experiencing a lot of very proper and legal BJs? A rhetorical question. I thought it was excellent GFEs that were not so automatic these days, perhaps requiring incentives to put the girl in a good mood.

http://club-globe.ch/en/preise.php

The Globe since 24 April 2018 has this pricing:

Admission to the club is CHF 95 (around 79 euro).

30 minutes standard service (without kissing) is CHF 80 (around 69 euro).

30 minutes full service is CHF 140 (around 117 euro).

All prices include VAT.

Credit cards accepted.

Oase Girls seem to be providing the Globe two tier service where kissing will have a premium price per an unwritten pricing policy.

One girl offers 50 euro is standard service of covered suck and fuck.

100 euro is uncovered suck and covered fuck for 30 minutes.

150 euro is one hour is GFE package with kissing giving the incentive to go for the hour.

I turned this girl down at this level.

Then there are the girls that are selling the deal that a half hour session as the Reception explains to visitors is indeed 50 euros, but licking is an extra at 50 euros and kissing is also a further extra at 50 euros making a half hour session 150 euros. I know there are girls that offer this pricing to men with Laura being one of them saying this is normal and one is crazy not to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Is this a comment on the girl, or a little bit "tongue in cheek"? Charge extra for defeating the chance of the old CIM bonus? LOL.

Are you experiencing a lot of very proper and legal BJs? A rhetorical question. I thought it was excellent GFEs that were not so automatic these days, perhaps requiring incentives to put the girl in a good mood..
    BBBJ is still the standard for me without asking for it, only one girl at Samya put on a condom since July 17, for me I don't care just because I don t like to much 95% of the BBBJ only very few girls are really in it and do it very well.

You did well to get Cheyenne to BBBJ in a 50 session. Great skills in negotiations.

Are you experiencing a lot of very proper and legal BJs? A rhetorical question. I thought it was excellent GFEs that were not so automatic these days, perhaps requiring incentives to put the girl in a good mood.

Thank you for sharing your experience. This taxi scam is tried out continuously and has been for years and years. Catches newbies out a lot as you do not expect the taxi driver to be telling stories. Just stick to your guns like you did and see if it's really true.

Gets annoying when different taxi drivers put this scam each night you visit during a trip. Really if you believe the taxi drivers then German trains are not the best running mass transit system.
    It is possible there are delays or failures (rare), however one should NEVER believe a taxi driver story. There are honest drivers (10% or so). DB Navigator or RMV Apps on your smartphone will tell you when the trains are running and any delays. I will easily confirm that there is a 2. 08 am train from Friedrichsdorf and one every hour on Friday and Saturday nights where the taxi driver will tell you there isn't. Check your App before you leave the club using the wifi. Know what time you need to leave.

I don't make any story for the driver. I just say I have no interest in such stories and I have the App

It is important to leave Oase at least 10 minutes before the train leaves and a bit more if you need to buy a ticket or don't have suitable bills to pay the taxi quickly. If you are running slightly late, it is possible to make it to Seulberg instead (with 3 minutes extra time to get there), but you had better know the best route, or the taxi could deliberately take longer, and which side of the track you arrived on compared to side for the train.

Taxi scam. Not just at Oase, also at Sharks and World

Thank you for sharing your experience. This taxi scam is tried out continuously and has been for years and years. Catches newbies out a lot as you do not expect the taxi driver to be telling stories. Just stick to your guns like you did and see if it's really true.

Gets annoying when different taxi drivers put this scam each night you visit during a trip. Really if you believe the taxi drivers then German trains are not the best running mass transit system.
    So far, in my FKK career, taxi drivers have tried this scam on me 4 times at Oase and 3 times at Sharks, where they would say that there wase 30 minutes delay at Langen so why not they drive me to the airport instead for a 'special' fare of 45 euros.

There is a slightly different kind of taxi scam when going to World, happening 50% of the time, where the taxi tries to take a longer left flanking route to add 2-3 euros to the fare instead of turning right at the roundabout. I have to constantly be on the alert to this and direct the taxi driver to go around the roundabout again or do a U-turn when he fails to make the right turn. I would then not give him any tip, to make up for the additional, though negligible, mileage arising from the U-turn.

Posting Limitations