La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 28381
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Oosik,

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your report. You are a gifted and entertaining writer. Hats off to you. Looking forward to reading your trip reports in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Oosik  [View Original Post]
    Two visits, two weeks apart, two very different outcomes. On arrival in Germany in mid-September I made a beeline for Oase, jet lag be damned. I met a young lovely who pointed me in the right direction for the robe, shoes, and towel (since I only get over to Europe every few years it is always a learning experience). I dashed downstairs, showered, and was back in just five minutes. Alas, the lass was already on someone else's lap. I figured I'd wait to see how that developed but was grabbed by a figure from my past who unfortunately remembered me, as well. I really remembered little of her except her trash stamp and that despite average looks (and that was several years ago) she did do a decent BJ, so off we went: I could seek out the new object of my lust when we were done. Her BJ skills had gone down proportionally to her looks. I'm a notoriously hard finisher so things dragged on and became firmer and firmer to the point of discomfort. I almost told her to go easy but things were getting close. Besides, I have a grip that can crush rocks as a result of a LOT of practicing sex while alone and if I haven't caused grievous injury by now she wasn't going to break anything..

The Agony and the Ecstasy

Two visits, two weeks apart, two very different outcomes. On arrival in Germany in mid-September I made a beeline for Oase, jet lag be damned. I met a young lovely who pointed me in the right direction for the robe, shoes, and towel (since I only get over to Europe every few years it is always a learning experience). I dashed downstairs, showered, and was back in just five minutes. Alas, the lass was already on someone else's lap. I figured I'd wait to see how that developed but was grabbed by a figure from my past who unfortunately remembered me, as well. I really remembered little of her except her trash stamp and that despite average looks (and that was several years ago) she did do a decent BJ, so off we went: I could seek out the new object of my lust when we were done. Her BJ skills had gone down proportionally to her looks. I'm a notoriously hard finisher so things dragged on and became firmer and firmer to the point of discomfort. I almost told her to go easy but things were getting close. Besides, I have a grip that can crush rocks as a result of a LOT of practicing sex while alone and if I haven't caused grievous injury by now she wasn't going to break anything.

Or so I thought. I had not factored in that I have neither long nails nor the flexibility to get my teeth in unsafe proximity of my bits down there. I'm not sure which it was but something almost drew blood, resulting in a red, raw spot. Yikes! She started to ask me if I had a STD, obviously trying to get a head start in the blame game. I pointed out that her eyes were within millimeters of the injured spot for something over twenty minutes and that I'd have thought that she would have noticed if I brought it into the room with me.

So much for waiting for the earlier lovely. No one in her right mind was going to touch that thing in that condition so I left crestfallen and had to abstain for several days, wiping out about a quarter of my planned immersion into the local culture, here defined as "women".

Two weeks later I was back, fully healed, for another shot on my last European night. I had managed to lose, temporarily, it turned out, my wallet so the car rental wasn't going to happen. I had learned of the shuttle on the first visit and it may become my go-to transport from now on. Pretty convenient if your schedule is flexible and you have access to the train station, a pretty good possibility given that it looks like half the mass transit system goes through there. On the way back, though, talking with a fellow traveler, I learned a bit about his S-Bahn / taxi method and if I can remember it I want to give it a try as it offers a lot more flexibility.

But back to the sex bit. I was relieved that my nemesis was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately neither was the sweet young thing from the first time. But then I spotted a wonderful alternative. We passed in the corridor leading to the restaurant and the outdoor pool. I hesitated, then went back in pursuit. When I got to the main room I saw her sitting down so I ventured over to chat. She was nowhere near as attractive as I thought, and this was in the dim light. She had looked better in the brighter corridor. That's unheard of! She was from Bulgaria with nasty tats and big bolt-ONS. I was having potential buyer's remorse when she said that she had to go outside to get her car keys or something. Would I wait? I said I was going out to the pool. She said she would meet me there. She didn't. I was relieved.

The pool area was peaceful and almost deserted. It was a cool, overcast day but I'm from a colder climate so I thought it was great and a good way to stay away from the mostly unattractive ladies. It was mid afternoon on a Monday so probably one of the worst times, quality-wise. I expected things to improve before it was shuttle time. But after thirty minutes it was time to go on the prowl again. I stopped by the bar for a Coke and coming down the stairs was, well, the same girl I'd followed before but she looked good in the dim light this time. Apparently I had lost track of her the first time as I entered the gloom and that was NOT her with the nasty tats and bolt-ONS. Serious bullet dodged. So off we went. Thin, long straight brown hair, from Romania, named Amy. One of my best ever experiences at Oase. Life was good again. So good that I went outside to recharge, hoping for a double header. Of course, she was nowhere to be seen as the shuttle time approached. I ended up with a Thai named Princess. I go to Thailand twice a year for a month at a time, and here I was in Germany paying a lot more. Dumb. She was adequate but wouldn't shut up. Not upselling, but promising that we would have wild threesomes with no holes barred when I came back next year. I suppose it was supposed to be dirty talk. On the brighter side I did not leave with damaged privates, so there's that.

Still, the Amy Experience will be my memory of that visit and will ensure a return in the not too distant future. This is different from my norm: For some reason my last visits to Oase on trips tend to be disappointments. Definitely not so this time.

My First Visit to FKK Oase

I made FKK Oase the second stop on my first Frankfurt-based FKK tour in August-September 2019; please see my previous post on the General Info thread for an overview of my tour. I sensed from what I had read online beforehand that Oase was one of the most popular Frankfurt area FKKs among foreigners, perhaps coming in a close second behind Sharks, so I made it a high priority.

Oase definitely had the most impressive and comfortable facility of any of the FKKs that I visited. I appreciated the Roman theme and aesthetic, which almost made me feel like a Roman emperor as I partook of the imperial harem in my Hugh Hefner robe. The session rooms had mirrors, including one with a mirror on the ceiling that greatly enhanced one of my sessions. The glaring exception to the overall high quality of the facility was that the food was the worst of any of the FKKs that I visited. The penne was so "al dente" that it cut the roof of my mouth. If they have a Roman theme for their establishment, then they should at least cook the Italian food properly. I appreciated their shuttle from and to the Frankfurt train station, but it lacked a convenient departure time between 2 pm and 8 pm.

I went on a Sunday night, so the size of the talent pool was smaller but still substantial enough to find more than a few candidates. The gender ratio was advantageous, as there were few other guys. The quality of the lineup was good for what must have been a slow night – better than Sharks on the preceding Saturday night, which was not what I would have expected. The quality of the lineup was good enough to enable me to overcome the fact that the prevailing aesthetic here and at some other FKKs was not a close fit for my personal tastes and to expand beyond my comfort zone.

Most of the Oase girls were not particularly aggressive in making the first move, although there were a few sharks. There were more, however, more likely to upsell and negotiate harder for higher prices. The worst case was a Serbian girl bearing a slight resemblance to the actress Jeri Ryan, albeit with somewhat darker coloring. She refused to negotiate outside the session room and had the audacity to make the outrageous claim that every other girl at Oase would also insist on negotiating only in the session room. Most of the other girls were polite and tactful, but firm, in their negotiating positions.

I ended up doing sessions with two Romanian girls at Oase. The first was one of two sisters at Oase; I would have inquired about the possibility of a duo with the two sisters, but the other sister was busy at the time. Both sisters were petite spinners with baby faces and darker coloring. The sister with whom I had my session delivered quality service, including good BBBJ, a tight pussy, and some solid post-coital GFE. The other Romanian was tall and slender but still had some substantial curves. She had a lighter complexion than many Romanians and bore a slight resemblance to the actress Rachel Weisz. She had some exceptional head game and great tits & ass but lacked the GFE of my first session.

I enjoyed my first visit to Oase for the impressive facility, the equally impressive lineup, and the good service. The design and comfort of the facility was a welcome contrast to my experience at Sharks the night before (see my separate post), as was the smaller but finer lineup. The good service from two Romanian girls overcame some of my apprehensions about Romanians, based on what I had heard and read about them. The girls do take a firmer position on money, which I would say was not unreasonable in light of the higher quality of the venue and the talent, and all but one of them did so in reasonable ways. My only suggestions for improvement are minor, such as actually cooking pasta before serving it and adding a shuttle departure time in the late afternoon or earlier in the evening. I would return to Oase on a future trip but did not return for a second visit during this trip simply because the lineups at other FKKs, some of which had more convenient locations, were a better fit for my personal taste.

Was there yesterday, Oase doesn't disappoint as always, superb night, but the lack of terrace really hurt the atmosphere, also would love for management to try to lessen the towel covering which therotically is win-win for customers / WG / and the club.

Enjoyed Daniella (curly blond hair up to her neck, natural be-cup, slim with peachy butt)& Katalina threesome, if you love BJ then this duo is 10/10. I know threesome is very likely to be a scam, however I sampled both girls solo before that, since it was obvious both were honest with great service I opted for the threesome. 100 euro each for 1 hour including CIM, DATY. Good times.

Also had 2 other sessions with other girls (forgot their names) both were 50 euro for BBBJ, mechanical sessions, decent filler sessions, not great, not the worst.

Overall if I had the energy / time there were many girls seems worth a session, so supply was not scarse.

I have a question regarding Christina / Micky, they act like the highest tier, nose pointed to the sky, rarly going to customers, showing no interest to work etc. They offered me a threesome which I declined, I was very suspicious that they might offer bad service with premium upsells, so I followed my instincts and declined without conversing any further with them. I kinda regret it right now, Christina looked hot af, so anyone have any input regarding their service (alone not in threesome), do they go for 50 Euro or should I expect at least 100 Euro as basic price (with CBJ) with mediocre session only for optics? And are they sisters or just BS"ing me?

This ends my short trip, World and Oase, both were worth the visit, each excelling in different ways, glad to see July 2017 had minimal and not drastic effect on the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickc  [View Original Post]

Now theres 2 young girls whom just snarl at you "70 Euro". And if you ask any questions they get annoyed. I asked where do I get the towels now and they just pointed and barked "BAR BAR". As I left I said goodbye and just got a grunt. Maybe it was just me) haha.
    What's that? Did the ***** that works behind the desk at Sharks move to Oase?

A little humor

Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something here? In post 2373015 NickC asks for information about Oase on Mondays. In post 2374479 Nickc responds with "I may be able to help" abd goes on about Monday's at Oase.
    LOL I thought it was funny. Nobody answered the simple question he posed a while back so he playfully responded to himself after making his planned visit. Thereby helping newbies like myself wondering what the slower days are like at individual clubs. Well done NickC!

Am I missing something here? In post 2373015 NickC asks for information about Oase on Mondays. In post 2374479 Nickc responds with "I may be able to help" abd goes on about Monday's at Oase.

Evening all) How are Mondays and Tuesday in Oase Land? Are Sundays similiar? I assume there will be less girls, but I'd still hope to find two to my liking. Thanks Nickc.
    Hi Nickc. I may be able to help. I visited Oase last night Monday round 8 pm. About 20 girls. I saw 4 to my liking) ONE slim, natural straight hair blond I saw take food from the buffet then disappear to I assume some vip place never to be seen again. TWO a tall beautiful brunette I spend 30 good minutes with 100 E. THREE a slim brown haired girl that was always with other men. And FOUR a skinny blonde whom I spent 30 OK but distant minutes with 100 E.

So all in all Monday is a good night. Cheers Nickc.

P.S. Its been 3 years since my last visit. 3 years ago girls use to playfully fondle men in the lounge area. It was all good fun and quite often it worked)) That wasn't happening anymore. Don't know why??

P.S. P.S. Use to be a happy elder woman on the front desk whom greeted all with a smile and happy word. Now theres 2 young girls whom just snarl at you "70 Euro". And if you ask any questions they get annoyed. I asked where do I get the towels now and they just pointed and barked "BAR BAR". As I left I said goodbye and just got a grunt. Maybe it was just me) haha.

Hi Nickc. Regards Monday nights at OASE

Evening all) How are Mondays and Tuesday in Oase Land? Are Sundays similiar? I assume there will be less girls, but I'd still hope to find two to my liking. Thanks Nickc.
    Hi Nickc. I may be able to help. I visited Oase last night Monday round 8 pm. About 20 girls. I saw 4 to my liking) ONE slim, natural straight hair blond I saw take food from the buffet then disappear to I assume some vip place never to be seen again. TWO a tall beautiful brunette I spend 30 good minutes with 100 E. THREE a slim brown haired girl that was always with other men. And FOUR a skinny blonde whom I spent 30 OK but distant minutes with 100 E.

So all in all Monday is a good night. Cheers Nickc.

P.S. Its been 3 years since my last visit. 3 years ago girls use to playfully fondle men in the lounge area. It was all good fun and quite often it worked)) That wasn't happening anymore. Don't know why??

P.S. P.S. Use to be a happy elder woman on the front desk whom greeted all with a smile and happy word. Now theres 2 young girls whom just snarl at you "70 Euro". And if you ask any questions they get annoyed. I asked where do I get the towels now and they just pointed and barked "BAR BAR". As I left I said goodbye and just got a grunt. Maybe it was just me) haha.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    Is no one else going to comment on CrazyShiny's excellent report? He goes to Oase and has three, 1-hour sessions and each session is 200 $ Euro and there are no extras? What is going on over at Oase?
    When rare, Oase sometimes worth for some beauties. At the beginning of IAA, on Saturday 14, got a enjoyable room with Lorena and a wow room, both for only 100 and I'm not a rabbit and both girls didn't rush me. Each one own experience, as say girls: we are all different, I think we get from what we are. Not only money.

Is no one else going to comment on CrazyShiny's excellent report? He goes to Oase and has three, 1-hour sessions and each session is 200 $ Euro and there are no extras? What is going on over at Oase?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCrazy  [View Original Post]
    Ok, despite my recent frustration with the lack of emotional connection with the Romanian girls
    It is so strange that the place is packed with sausage, yet there were always girls available. I don't understand. Do lots of guys just go and watch? I can't imagine paying 70 EU and just looking.

The girls danced on the bar, then later on the stripper pole in the lounge. The show was actually pretty good.
    Pretty Romanian woman types are interesting for me because more emotional than German girls and much less fake than Latinas. Had so many great Romanian girlfriends in bed, repeating weekly for months. I need beauty and girls have to behave to deserve my money.

On Thursday evening, no more clutch when I started at Kaiserlautern after taking gas, so gears box blocked, I had to choose: return to France in fifth gear straight to my services garage, or going to Oase for a wow repeat, after wow discovery on previous Saturday. What do you think I chose? 150 kms to Oase with gears box blocked. When I arrived, I knew my beloved car would not be able to leave, small girl on desk told me she was here, so had diner, but 2 hours later when I haven't seen her, I asked to other girl on desk who told me she wasn't there, so despite Lorena, Isabella, Elissa, Emi, I felt so exhausted and fell sleeping with eyes open in the club. At 5 am, worked on mechanic, then called Audi service who came to take car to garage in Oberursel, not far. They wanted to change all clutch when it worked well and also gears box did just before blocking, so after not sleeping, had to deal with them whole day to make them change only what was broken. Starting at 7 am, car was repaired at 4 pm after putting off gears box. Returned to Oase wishing for wow who are so rare, but no wow, so felt again so exhausted, no appetite, no desire for any other girls, even some pretty at Oase, but no other wow. I preferred no sex than going with girls who don't deserve my money, because not pretty enough, or not good behavior enough. I m not in hurry, FKK land is my datcha for my week ends when I don't go to my sports. Even very different, but I may become a bit German, no hurry for me, I go only for quality, not just to empty my balls, I don't need this. As we said, really wish to meet wow again, for only 100, on highest Globe level, a dream. My second wow at Oase on 2019.

Ok, despite my recent frustration with the lack of emotional connection with the Romanian girls (see my note in the Palace thread), I made another trip to Oase. The Romanian acting skills do improve if you pay more (unfortunately). I figured I would go out slugging, since this would be my last FKK trip for the foreseeable future.

Sessions included:

Ali from "Malta" (likely Romanian) long braided ponytails. CIM, DATY, Prostate Massage during BBBJ, barely adequate kissing, no tongue. Covered mish / doggy. Cum 2 times, one hour. Total = 200.

Roxana from Costanza, Romania. Large sillies that look very natural. Has sexy tan lines. BBBJ, DATY with minimal response, pretty good DFK, covered mish / doggy. Cum one time, one hour. Says she is 29 and could be. Total =200.

Lisa from Dominican Republic, moderately dark skin. Her sister is working in the club also. Moderate sillies that are a little too firm. When I heard her say the name of a Latin American country, I knew I would get real service, and sure enough. Enthusiastic DFK like she wanted to eat me, DATY that ended with her shaking and wet, covered mish / doggy, prostate massage with BBBJ. Lots of smiles and conversation, even though her English was much worse than the earlier two girls. Cum 2 times, one hour. Total = 200.

My "technique" with the 3 girls was identical, and the results completely different with Lisa. She had a great time and so did I. Look for her or her sister.

Food again pretty bad except the pizza, which was decent. The ratio of guys to girls was probably 5 to 1. Yes. Insane. I couldn't find a place to sit. It is so strange that the place is packed with sausage, yet there were always girls available. I don't understand. Do lots of guys just go and watch? I can't imagine paying 70 EU and just looking.

The girls danced on the bar, then later on the stripper pole in the lounge. The show was actually pretty good. I watched one girl for literally 30 minutes, gave her a tip in her thong, and when she was exhausted and her required dance time was over, I asked her if she was too tired to go to a room. No, she had been flirting with me the whole 30 minutes and she was ready. Great! Told her I wanted to kiss, BBBJ, and the usual and she can tell me how much. She says "I don't kiss or BBBJ". WTF. I told her "okay, goodbye. ". She didn't even blink an eye. Later watched her just sit and don't know if she ever went into a room. Bizarre. I thought this place was for sex, but apparently most of the guys and some of the girls are happy to be spectators.

Once again, if you are fantasizing about a trip to FKK land, I would recommend you reset your sights on Spain or Latin America / Colombia.
    Thanks for the great report. Your perspective is very interesting, since you hobby in Latin America. I hobby in both (Germany and Brazil). In 2017 I had visited Oase after a 5 year hiatus. I had made several visits to there in the past and it was my favorite place back in the day (2010-2012). I had drove down to Oase from GT where I had a good time in that crowded club. I was extremely disappointed with Oase. Some of it was me because things had changed in 5 years. I was a bit rusty but I swore I would never return.

200 Euro for an hour seems awfully high. It could be because they were taking advantage of a newbie. They can smell it on you. Sounds like you overpaid by about 100 Euros. Question: Did they charge you extra to forgo the condom with the BJ? Did you CIM or get any other extras? Did they justify the rate of 200$/ hour? I remember one of my better sessions during my 2017 visit may of cost that much. I felt like I was putting money into a meter after she had said "I have given you enough sex for 100 E. " and proceeded to renegotiate in mid session.

Yes, guys do come there and pay the entry fee and not session. I remember my first weekend when I was talking with an experienced Oase monger and the guy was giving me advice. He said on the real busy days he likes to come in and just watch. I remember thinking "just watch?" I fucking flew over from the US. Someone's getting fucked today. More like 3. But a lot of guys do this. You also see a group of some young fit guys that will come in the club and forgo the robe and wrap in a towel and certain girls will fawn over them as they sit around and drink beer and look tough. I don't get it.

Dancers. I think that there are girls that are paid by the club just to pole dance. Last trip, I had a great session with a dancer over Sharks for 50 Euros at closing time. I was drinking a coffee when she came by and I had watched her dance and did a few saunas with her etc. I grabbed her for a session and I asked her to wait for me to brush my teeth because I was drinking coffee. She grabbed my coffee and took a big drink and said "There. We both have coffee breath" and we went upstairs for a great session. Years ago I had an Oase dancer and it was a very memorable session. She was a ***** outside the room but outstanding inside the room (better than the reverse.).

I will head to Darmstadt and Sharks when I arrive next month but I may head over to either Oase or World for a day before heading back south. I kind of want to go to Oase and see if my bad 2017 visit was just a fluke and my rust contributed to it.

Search the Kosher Kowboy's reports. I believe that he got some good intel from some of the Frankfurt area FKK girls. One told him if you say you are new to the club they will try to soak you. Still, I have been going to Sharks when I am in FKK land and I always feel like it was worth it. Not as economical as the Clinicas in Brazil but pretty darn good and a lot better than the sex prison I live in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    .... the girls at FKKs are much hotter than those in Medellin ....
    Wow, I did not expect to hear that. I'm still considering a trip there or to Rio for next Easter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    This is my personal take. I am in Medellin, Colombia now and my previous trip was to Frankfurt, Germany. The service of the working girls here is better than that of the girls at FKKs, also its much cheaper. But there is a catch, as far as I am concerned the girls at FKKs are much hotter than those in Medellin to the extent that overall I have a better time in Frankfurt than in Medellin, but that's just me.
    There are a few girls from Medellin currently working at Palace in Frankfurt.

...................Once again, if you are fantasizing about a trip to FKK land, I would recommend you reset your sights on Spain or Latin America / Colombia.
    This is my personal take. I am in Medellin, Colombia now and my previous trip was to Frankfurt, Germany. The service of the working girls here is better than that of the girls at FKKs, also its much cheaper. But there is a catch, as far as I am concerned the girls at FKKs are much hotter than those in Medellin to the extent that overall I have a better time in Frankfurt than in Medellin, but that's just me.

Posting Limitations