"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The S5

Quote Originally Posted by JayHighFive  [View Original Post]
    I tried to use the link to get the train schedule and it said there were several Friedrichsdorf locations. Do you know which one I should choose? I will be coming from the main train station.
    The Short Answer: There is only one Friedrichsdorf stop on the S5 line (Friedrichsdorf Bahnhof).

Here is a longer answer, which is just copied tips from previous posts:

Mind you, it's way easier to rent a car so you can just ignore all this stuff.

Here is a the most up-to-date readable S5 timetable:

http://www.traffiq.de/fm/20/2013_Buc...2012_12_09.pdf

It includes the time tables for each direction and is divided up by Monday-Friday, Saturday, and Sunday / Holiday time tables. You will notice that the S5 runs less frequently on the weekends. Read this carefully so you understand when the last train leaves, unless you don't mind taking a taxi all the way back to Frankfurt.

Put that timetable pdf file on your smartphone for reference because on the way back from Oase, the taxi drivers will always try to fool you and tell you that you missed the last train and that there are no more trains left. Also, the taxi drivers will try to tell you that Bad Homburg is closed now. Indeed, it is under heavy construction, so it does look like it could be closed, but you just have to follow the signs around to the relocated entrance during the renovations. Be assured that the Bad Homburg Bahnhof is not closed. I just tell them,"Ah, no problem. I no take train. I sleep outside train station. Kein Problem fur mich."

If you set your watch to the official atomic clock time, you can be pretty much guaranteed that the S5 will arrive within about 20 seconds of the scheduled time. You can also be assured that it often leaves about 40 seconds after it stops (that was my experience anyways). So, if you show up 2 minutes late on a weekend, you're going to be hanging out there another half hour which can really suck in this cold weather.

When taking the S5 to Oase, get off at Bad Homburg, not the Friedrichsdorf stop (even though Friedrichsdorf is closer to Oase). There is ALWAYS a taxi waiting outside the Bad Homburg stop. Not always the case at Friedrichsdorf. When going the opposite way from the club to the station, always go to Friedrichsdorf station because it's closer to Oase and hence slightly cheaper.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there are two Bad Homburg stations. One is the Bad Homburg on the S5 line. The other is the Bad Homburg-Gonzenheim on the U2 line. Do NOT go to the Bad Homburg-Gonzenheim on the U2 line. Yes, it's about 3 minutes closer to Oase than the S5 Bad Homburg, but again, there are NEVER any taxis there. I know this because my taxi from the Bad Homburg Bahnhof always drove by the Bad Homburg-Gonzenheim station on the way to Oase, and I always looked to see if there was a taxi there, but there never was.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Bad Homburg is about two stops outside the central zone 50. That means that your Einzelfart Frankfurt metro ticket doesn't cover your entire trip all the way to Bad Homburg. When you buy your ticket, you need to either type in the name of your destination if using one of the fancy touch screen ticket machines or type in destination 5101 if using one of the older push-button ticket machines. The machine will charge you about 2 Euros more, but at least you'll have a valid ticket so you won't have to risk being charged the 40 Euro fine. Generally, you're better off always having a valid ticket since they check often enough. Also, don't think that just because you're traveling at a weird time (for example at midnight) that there won't be any ticket checkers on board. I can confirm that I saw ticket checkers at all the crazy hours in addition to during the day, not that often mind you, but often enough that it's worth it to always buy your ticket to avoid the fines.

If you don't mind calling a taxi and waiting a few minutes, call this number: 0617222100.

www.taxi-22100.de/

That's a good taxi service in the area. Check out their flat-rate discounted prices (printed on the back of their business cards they hand you when you ride with them) :

Bad Homburg to Frankfurt airport 32,

Bad Homburg to Frankfurt Hbf 27,

Bad Homburg to Frankfurt City from 25,

Friedrichsdorf to FRA airport 35,

Friedrichsdorf to FRA Hbf 29 and

Friedrichsdorf to Frankfurt City from 26 Euros.

BUT VERY IMPORTANT: You must tell the taxi driver up front that you want the above discounted flat rates. Otherwise, the driver will turn on the meter and you will pay the same rate as all the other taxis.

That's better pricing than what the Oase taxis offer. If you lose this number and are in a pinch, you could always just call Oase and ask them to send you a taxi. The Oase taxis want to charge you 50-55 Euros to go to Frankfurt city on a busy night (if they know you as a regular or it's a really slow night at the club, they may offer the 35 Euro price) , but if you call this other taxi service, you can see that their price is almost half of Oase's usual asking price of 55 Euros.

Here are the typical taxi prices from the Bahnhofs to Oase:

Bad Homburg Bahnhof to Oase = 15-17 Euros.

Friedrichsdorf Bahnhof to Oase = 10 Euros.

By the way, it's usually better to just book your hotel in Bad Homburg or Friedrichsdorf if you're spending most of your visits at Oase. Way more convenient and cheaper than shuttling back and forth to Frankfurt everyday if you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayHighFive  [View Original Post]
    I tried to use the link to get the train schedule and it said there were several Friedrichsdorf locations. Do you know which one I should choose? I will be coming from the main train station.
    Friedrichsdorf (taunus) station. Click on one of the trains and it will give you the option to show you the map, you can then zoom in to make sure its the right stop. Guys have gotten off at the Friedrichsdorf-seulberg stop and walked cross country to reach Oase.

Friedrichsdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrahappy  [View Original Post]
    Step 1: Take a plane to the Frankfurt airport.

Step 2: Take any taxi from the airport and ask the driver to take you to FKK-Oase. Generally, the taxi drivers already know where this national landmark / attraction is located, but just in case, you could have this address handy: Ober-Erlenbacher Straße 109 61381 Friedrichsdorf, Germany (+49 6007 930551) for the taxi driver. Cost = 55 Euros from the airport to Oase.

Alternate Step 2: If you're inclined to take public transport, the following web site will give you exact directions after you enter a starting point ("Frankfurt (M) Flughafen") and your ending address:

http://www.deutschebahn.com/en/start.html

(This is the English version of the site). You can search this thread or the thread dedicated to travel advice named "Travel information for FKKs and sauna clubs" if you want more detailed information.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Girls like guys that pay well, are drama free, and treat their pussies gently.
    I am OK on the first two of these but unfortunately I think I fall down on the last one as I like to fuck.

Can anyone tell me if Oase has bee refurbished?

I was there in February and I har that there have been changes. Can someone provide clarity on this as we are returning back in August?

Quote Originally Posted by London Traveller  [View Original Post]
    I do (1) (2) and (3) but not (4) and there are few girls who are good enough for (5). Although I do the latter as I was with Michelle 3 times in 2 days. So I probably need to spend more time fucking. Great idea!
    I do (1) , (2) , (3) , and (5) but not (4). Don't have the juice to cum many times in a day. Still doing well mostly from repeat girls. Other girls would notice the good interaction I have with my regulars and that I am handing over much more than a 50. This means most would be keen to hook me as a regular, but are puzzled by my aloofness and lack of sociability for girls that I have not targeted.

I always make a plan and prioritise based on the girls working on the day. The best girls should be taken as early as possible in the day, in case they get busy and the opportunities are not there at an ideal time when my "pause" is complete. Guys with very short recovery time would not have this scheduling problem. Last year,"Samson" the long-haired Sikh superman seems to be able to bang girls continuously for the whole day with very little rest, and he picked the lookers too like Marie and Lavinia. I was jealous of his powers to just keep taking girls one after the other. Must have been very expensive though.

For me, its very important to choose wisely early in the day and not to waste cum shots and money, because lots of good girl options will be arriving 5 or 6PM. I hang out in places where the girls must pass by so I can give the signal to say Lavinia, when she is exiting from a previous booking, that I am ready for her when she is. She likes that I am patient and no rush, so knows she can take breakfast and a cigarette and I will be ready to go when she is. Girls like guys that pay well, are drama free, and treat their pussies gently.

I wish I could admit to these accusations. Trust me though that I could not, even if I really tried my hardest, to bag any of these hot 20-somethings year olds in real life in my home country. If we have different experiences, I assure you it is not on account of my overwhelming sex appeal.

I will admit to the following however:

(1) I am nice and respectful to the girls. I'm not doing anything especially weird or freaky with them in the room, just normal stuff.

(2) I always make it a point not to waste couch time with a girl once I determine that I'm not going to the room with them. The girls hate the guys who chat them up for half an hour on the couch and then don't go to the room with them. Sure, I chat with my girls on the couch who I am always going to the room with, but I won't waste a girl's time if I know I'm not going to the room with her.

(3) I am always very clean and try to take care of my appearance.

(4) The girls know me as a repeat customer who is always going to the room. I don't sit around on the sofa all day and just do one or two girls during the day. I probably would take a more relaxed approach if I had the luxury of living in Germany, but as a foreigner, I have a limited amount of time each trip to squeeze all my urgent fucking into. Because of this, I am a bit like a kid in a candy store trying to fuck a ton of chicks to really take advantage of my limited time there. So, when the girls see me, they probably see more potential dollar signs than the average guy.

(5) When I find a girl or a couple of girls I really like, I go back to those girls over and over again. I suspect the other girls observe this and want to be one of my girls with an easy oft-repeating customer.

So while I regret that I can't admit to exuding tons of sex appeal, I will admit to being a nice guy.
    I do (1) (2) and (3) but not (4) and there are few girls who are good enough for (5). Although I do the latter as I was with Michelle 3 times in 2 days. So I probably need to spend more time fucking. Great idea!

On the other hand I spent 2 1/2 hours in the room on Friday (1 hour with a duo) and 2 hours on Saturday so I do spend a lot of time there already.

I heard a rumour that Michelle, with hardly any tits and less than shoulder length hair has given up smoking. Is that the one? She used to have bad smoker breath but if she has given smoking away could be a really nice kisser now. However you say "she had a ciggy". Maybe the give up did not last.
    My Michelle had boobs and longer hair.

(4) The girls know me as a repeat customer who is always going to the room. I don't sit around on the sofa all day and just do one or two girls during the day. I probably would take a more relaxed approach if I had the luxury of living in Germany, but as a foreigner, I have a limited amount of time each trip to squeeze all my urgent fucking into. Because of this, I am a bit like a kid in a candy store trying to fuck a ton of chicks to really take advantage of my limited time there. So, when the girls see me, they probably see more potential dollar signs than the average guy.

(5) When I find a girl or a couple of girls I really like, I go back to those girls over and over again. I suspect the other girls observe this and want to be one of my girls with an easy oft-repeating customer.
    Repeat customer and spend a lot on a few selected girls. That would get you notice in the clubs. Girls there are after money and not looks. If you find a gem such as Lavinia keep on going on with her and expect service to get better.

Hey Ultrahappy, you still have not given us on the name og girls that slobber all over you. You only gave the girl with bad service but not the ones with good service. Come on chump share what's on the plate. Not give us leftovers!

I wish

You are a handsome and virile man who exudes sex appeal. Mere dudes like me have to make do with the ordinary service.
    I wish I could admit to these accusations. Trust me though that I could not, even if I really tried my hardest, to bag any of these hot 20-somethings year olds in real life in my home country. If we have different experiences, I assure you it is not on account of my overwhelming sex appeal.

(1) I am nice and respectful to the girls. I'm not doing anything especially weird or freaky with them in the room, just normal stuff.

(2) I always make it a point not to waste couch time with a girl once I determine that I'm not going to the room with them. The girls hate the guys who chat them up for half an hour on the couch and then don't go to the room with them. Sure, I chat with my girls on the couch who I am always going to the room with, but I won't waste a girl's time if I know I'm not going to the room with her.

(3) I am always very clean and try to take care of my appearance.

So while I regret that I can't admit to exuding tons of sex appeal, I will admit to being a nice guy.

Day 7: Oase

I was back at Oase today for my last day before heading home. I arrived around 5 PM and looked for London Traveller, but could not find him. If I had my computer with me, I would have know to look for the lobster by the pool. Sorry to hear that his experience was not good. Mine was much better. The lineup was similar to the previous weekend. Basically, all the same girls, with the ISG superstars mostly absent.

I had a plan for my first session and found what I was looking for: Julia (also known as Carla) from Slovakia. She is described elsewhere on the forum and her ass is truly legendary. We had a fantastic one hour session as described by others (music, dancing, slightly quirky, but friendly and fun). She has a phenomenal body (full As, six pack, athletic build and world-class ass) and provided good (but not exceptional) GFE service. My only comments would be that DFK was somewhat limited and BBBJ did not last as long as I prefer. 9/10/8 on my scale.

Next up was Andrea from Romania. Also described elsewhere in the forum. Black hair, brown eyes, olive skin, athletic body with a great ass and firm A cups. She has a distinctive cross with wings tattoo on her upper back. Avery sweet girl who provided another great one hour GFE session. 8/9/8.

It took a while to make my final decision. I was unable to hook up with a couple others of interest I had seen earlier in the day (e. G. Vansessa from Romania) , so I went back to the well again with Carla from Romania. I confirmed that there are at least 2 Carlas from Romania: One is short tanned, with blonde hair and an average body. The one I am referring to is short, more slim, has fair skin and light dyed blonde hair with purple in the back. You can identify her accurately by the three stars on her left upper eyelid. Another fantastic one hour GFE session with DFK. There was not much left in the pony's tank and she performed like a champ without complaints.

Regarding the kissing debate – I discuss this prior to going to the room. Some girls will agree without reservations, but several said 'it depends'. When I asked what that meant, they said 'if we go for an hour, no problem'. It seems for at least some girls (e. G. Julia, Andrea) DFK is not included in a 30 minute session, but is on the menu with a one hour session. Have others experienced this?

Also – a shout out to Jackson from ISG who was in the house today as well. Great to meet you briefly at the lockers.

Have a great time fellas, and I will report back when I return in the fall.

It's like I went to a totally different club! I still can't identify any of these girls. I will be returning to Frankfurt in early September and hope that someone will be able to meet me to point out some of this talent. I will post my dates in the usual way nearer the time.
    Many of these girls are not showing up before 5PM. A really great girl in the morning is Lavinia if you can find her not busy. Perhaps Lavinia will have returned. I won't be around early September. Friday will be my last visit till late in September.

But I think she might have been looking the other way as later she did say hello in a more friendly manner however Michelle, the best kisser, came up to me with a huge smile and was delighted to go off to the room with me where there was a lot more kissing, and only the mildest upsell for CIM, although she also informed me that ball licking was also a 25 euro extra for her (as was COB). We did an hour, then had a break for a shower (and she had a ciggie) followed by another hour.
    I heard a rumour that Michelle, with hardly any tits and less than shoulder length hair has given up smoking. Is that the one? She used to have bad smoker breath but if she has given smoking away could be a really nice kisser now. However you say "she had a ciggy". Maybe the give up did not last.

My opinion of Oase for this year.

Early in the year a fairly boring line-up apart from liking Lavinia and Luna a lot.

Later in the year many former girls returned, e. G. Daria, Roxy, etc. And many new girls have started.

Naturally the new girls are a mixed bag with some very good and some not really at the good Oase standard. As I was previously bored, I have had to make an effort to try some new girls, or longer term girls that have some interest for me.

Girls tried for first time this year:

New girls: Amalia (Rom black hair) , Elizabeth (Cze) , Eva (Ken) , Maria (Ger black hair). All these kissed well. All good performance in room.

Other girls tried first time: Carla (Slov) , Dora (Rom) , Elena (Rom) , Jasmine (Glasses). All of these kissed nicely except Jasmine, who I am not sure if she generally kisses. Chemistry was not great so maybe I did not try to kiss her. There may be one or two other girls I have forgotten. I struggle to remember non memorable girls. Naturally almost all girls that I do regularly from previous years also kiss well.

Other girls I would like to try and am guessing kiss well: Jessica, Bianca, Alexia. Blonde Roxy I would also like to try.

In general, the new girls I have tried have more than made up for the best girls that have disappeared in the last year or two. So now Oase has so many options for me where early in the year, I might struggle to find a girl I was really eager to fuck at times, and end up taking girls I rated as moderately good.
    It's like I went to a totally different club! I still can't identify any of these girls. I will be returning to Frankfurt in early September and hope that someone will be able to meet me to point out some of this talent. I will post my dates in the usual way nearer the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Boi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your bad times at Oase today, LT. Sounds like the Oase girls were in a foul mood. I'm assuming you were in their "area".

25 euro extra for ball licking? That's just laughable.
    In the morning the only shaded part of the garden is to the right at the top of the steps, just before the raised bed. The girls sit there and accost the guys passing by with friendly greetings (such as 'my muschi is wet for you darling') it was interesting to watch this as although they have a low percentage success rate occasionally someone does respond to this type of approach. I did not want to intrude on their little group so always kept my distance, sitting behind them as much as possible and as the shade moved I also detached myself further away to the side.

BTW I did not pay extra for the testicle tasting but she was serious about it.

Posting Limitations