La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 28391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Just like wives don't last for ever, neither do FKK Wives. They sometimes retire or run away to somewhere else. Even "divorce" is possible, if rare. There are usually some really good back up girls.

I can identify with the sneaking off to another Club. When I had an FKK Wife at The Palace, eventually I was expected not to even attend the Palace let alone not book other girls. So that is when I started going (sneaking) to Oase. I still wanted to spend the odd Saturday in a club, and fuck of course. Long time ago now.

Better to have a Harem of FKK Wives, but not too many.

It's amusing when Ultra Happy mentions his 2nd worst room ever. I find it quite difficult to rank the absolute worst room bookings ever. I have probably had really bad sessions in every club, including World, even though World was the club with lowest probability of a poor session. They usually get cancelled so quickly they are all pretty equal disasters. I suppose it can be a really bad attitude or attempted scam that can make the room the worst one. Not just a pathetic service. No one has really scammed me ever, in terms of inventing spurious charges, perhaps only have been time cheated on rare occasions.
    Sorry but I can't understand the purpose of your report, you are switching from one topic to another, may be I am stupid but difficult to follow you.

Quote Originally Posted by Craiova  [View Original Post]
    Usually none of my favs is jealous about other girls at the same club otherwise she isn't anymore longer a fav of me. My favs only curious how it was with the other girl in room. Only one thing my favs don't like when a new (stupid) girl after our session tells the other girls "oh this guy is a disaster or crazy or whatever and wants this and this and so on". My favs don't like this usual club gossip. Therefore in a club with a real fav of me I'm more cautious chosing new girls and behave in room then more like a good guy at beginning.
    Jealous girls are a real pain. Hate the drama. What are some good tips to avoid this? I can't seem to shake it with the girls I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by Craiova  [View Original Post]
    Usually none of my favs is jealous about other girls at the same club otherwise she isn't anymore longer a fav of me. My favs only curious how it was with the other girl in room. Only one thing my favs don't like when a new (stupid) girl after our session tells the other girls "oh this guy is a disaster or crazy or whatever and wants this and this and so on". My favs don't like this usual club gossip. Therefore in a club with a real fav of me I'm more cautious chosing new girls and behave in room then more like a good guy at beginning.
    As a weekly repeating guy who play on GFE field, with most of girls following me in my game, no restriction about make up, hair, face, my regulars trust me and let me play because they understand I will not go over the limit, I understand words: stop or no. But most of time I have 2 very regulars in same club, I have problems, only Megan accepted for Ariana but asked me why? Because she knows she is prettier than Ariana, so she didn't understand. But Kate who is classier and busier, often busy all along, than Isabella, said she felt bad when I go with Isabella and when she looks at her beauty. I had to repeat her how I found her so pretty since our first time, but same like Madi World after her private failure and most of women, she has a problem about her image, so, when she understood I kept in contact with Isabella when she is off Globe, she asked if I enjoyed to make her so jealous, so, even I don't do anymore, even she planned to retire and I don t plan to visit Romania, I prefer my play fields, but I gave her my phone and then she smiled.

Syzy, about the word jealousy, ask Megan how members or reader of this forum bullshit her about me, so I gave her my profile and she can read all my writings because I have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    I agree for FKK WGs regulars, most become jealous, or change behavior becoming too talkative when you don't go so often you used to, but I always thought passion could live for life until death in real life, just have to feed passion and desire.
    Not clear that you are agreeing, since you appear to use the word "jealous" a lot, with unknown meaning. Not clear if your word "regulars" here refer to the customers or the girls. I guess you must mean the girls get jealous, although you are known for missing punctuation. Writing "a customer's regular girls" would have been much clearer if that was the correct meaning and not "FKK working girls' regulars".

I indicated that my FKK Wife became "Jealous" in that she did not wish to see me with other girls. Some of her other regular customers became jealous too, and did not wish see me at the Palace, since they could sense she had a different demeanour with me. I am not a jealous type at all, so I accepted that was best for me to meet her outside only and not attend the Palace any longer, at least until she retired. I went to Oase instead. Since then I try to have only regular girls and not quite wives. I certainly would not want anyone getting "jealous".

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Just like wives don't last for ever, neither do FKK Wives. They sometimes retire or run away to somewhere else. Even "divorce" is possible, if rare. There are usually some really good back up girls.
    I agree for FKK WGs regulars, most become jealous, or change behavior becoming too talkative when you don't go so often you used to, but I always thought passion could live for life until death in real life, just have to feed passion and desire.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Also, I believe it was you that had written about taking WGs to different clubs and even excursions to Munich. That suggests to me you have a FKK wife, but then you go and mention 14 different girls. Perhaps you should be providing lessons to others on how to maintain that balance. Because I meet some guys who go to one club to see their FKK wife and only their FKK wife. Then sneak to a second FKK club to fulfill their need for variety.

I can identify with the sneaking off to another Club. When I had an FKK Wife at The Palace, eventually I was expected not to even attend the Palace let alone not book other girls. So that is when I started going (sneaking) to Oase. I still wanted to spend the odd Saturday in a club, and fuck of course. Long time ago now.

Better to have a Harem of FKK Wives, but not too many.

It's amusing when Ultra Happy mentions his 2nd worst room ever. I find it quite difficult to rank the absolute worst room bookings ever. I have probably had really bad sessions in every club, including World, even though World was the club with lowest probability of a poor session. They usually get cancelled so quickly they are all pretty equal disasters. I suppose it can be a really bad attitude or attempted scam that can make the room the worst one. Not just a pathetic service. No one has really scammed me ever, in terms of inventing spurious charges, perhaps only have been time cheated on rare occasions.
    All my really bad sessions end after 15 mins or less so there is no way I would part with anything more than a 50 in such cases.

Ultra Happy and myself both seem to minimise dud girl sessions by doing lots of repeats.

When I occasionally get the stiff legs treatment from a girl, its hard to tell for me if she is honestly that scared of the dick, unable to relax the legs, or just wants to get easy money without a fuck. Some of these girls were highly rated by others. Obviously these girls will never get a repeat from me though. I also gave up some girls who were not happy to fuck for long enough for a slow cummer like me. I still rate them as good girls, because they will surely suit most customers.

Other girls have impressive stamina and can do a mini marathon. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bitumen  [View Original Post]
    Very good situation to be in where one can discuss with your family and friends what you did at the FKK last night.

I know this is another case of since it does not happen to you, so it is hard to imagine that anyone else has a problem. I think you will find a vast majority keep this hobby a secret and even do not tell their closest friends that they go to see prostitutes. Trust me on that one.

I think in normal polite conversation you do not bring up the Romanian you fucked in her ass and she was so good looking and pretty you had to make her swallow your come since you felt good that she have your spunk in her tummy. I am just saying for example.
    I never will explain / report (that is why I never report about a girl) what is happening between me and 1 or more girls in the rooms, that is bringing nothing and what some girls are doing with me not sure they will do for others and the contrary is also possible. I know that some girls do anal with me but not with others and also some girls refuse it to me but may be do it with other. We all need to keep a part of our secrets to protect ourselves and the others.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    and for the the rest of the grown I don't care. It is not a shame to go to the FKK clubs.
    Brothels are legal in Germany or NL or Switzerland or Austria or Spain, not in France.

Pimps are prosecuted.

But I can understand guys don't want wife or children to know they prefer to go in brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    I am divorced for many years, have too older daughters more than 25 YO, they already know that I visit often FKK clubs some friends know also and for the the rest of the grown I don't care. It is not a shame to go to the FKK clubs.
    Very good situation to be in where one can discuss with your family and friends what you did at the FKK last night.

I know this is another case of since it does not happen to you, so it is hard to imagine that anyone else has a problem. I think you will find a vast majority keep this hobby a secret and even do not tell their closest friends that they go to see prostitutes. Trust me on that one.

I think in normal polite conversation you do not bring up the Romanian you fucked in her ass and she was so good looking and pretty you had to make her swallow your come since you felt good that she have your spunk in her tummy. I am just saying for example.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    My September visit was 100% DFK at Oase but that is an unfair statistic as that was a short trip and I had only sessioned with girls previously known to me. Of course, I realize that my stats are not necessarily reflective of what a newbie might experience since I am fairly well known in the club and usually take long rooms.

If you only look at the 8 new girls I tried for the first time this trip, I received DFK from at least 75% of them (6 out of 8 -- 1 was the bad apple Amanda and one I couldn't remember if I got DFK or not because my notes are incomplete on this one girl).

In my case, I never committed to any time in the room up front. I simply started my room and we saw where things developed from there (and yes, I fully realize that most of these girls have already acquired some intelligence on me before our first time in the room). So, in all but a few cases where I knew I had a time constraint and couldn't stay longer than a half hour, the girls technically had no idea whether I would indeed stay longer than a half hour as I had made no such commitments.

I normally don't tip or do any extras at all (just do long rooms). In all, I gave out a total of about 5 small tips at times when I was feeling particularly grateful or when a girl went a bit "above and beyond" or provided something out of the ordinary. So, I normally do not tip at all.
    I'd nominate this report for RoD. Credible and useful reports should provide context. Your 100% DFK rate in September would have been misleading if details had been omitted.

Also, I believe it was you that had written about taking WGs to different clubs and even excursions to Munich. That suggests to me you have a FKK wife, but then you go and mention 14 different girls. Perhaps you should be providing lessons to others on how to maintain that balance. Because I meet some guys who go to one club to see their FKK wife and only their FKK wife. Then sneak to a second FKK club to fulfill their need for variety.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    This trip, I happened to notice that long-time dark haired Amelia, along with Juicy and her blond sister Laura experiencing unusually high numbers of payment disputes with customers. It's too bad that Amelia has developed such a bad attitude; several years ago when she started, she was actually a sweet girl. I'm surprised that the club hasn't disciplined Juicy and her blond sister Laura for making so many problems with customers.
    Fewer customers. And both have aged a lot. Maybe the combativeness is due to frustration that they aren't making as much as they used to.

Yes you can disagree but it will not change the fact some Germans do not give a shit who sees them in brothel and those who do care who sees them in a brothel.

Do you chat to your family and friends of the family about what you do in the clubs?

I cannot understand why people say since it did not happen to them then it cannot happen to someone else.
    I am divorced for many years, have too older daughters more than 25 YO, they already know that I visit often FKK clubs some friends know also and for the the rest of the grown I don't care. It is not a shame to go to the FKK clubs.

Great report UH and so well written, as usual! I am amazed you don't have even a single typo in such a long report. Mine is swimming with typos, grammatical mistakes, misplaced words, malapropisms, badly used idioms, you name it. LOL.

Your note is proof positive that reports of Oase demise (and that it has become a certifiably ripoff club) are greatly exaggerated.

A few stats and observations

Been having a great time at Oase. Thank you to Oase management for all the positive changes, including giving the girls their freedom with the meals like the men.

Just finished looking over my notes from over the past few weeks. Over the past few weeks, I had the pleasure of sessioning with 14 Oase girls. I keep sessioning over and over with my favorites, so that is why my sample size is much smaller than one might expect for the number of days I was camped out at Oase.

I had an absolutely wonderful time. The service levels were positively great for me. All of the 14 girls gave great absolutely great service, were eager to please, and all gave DFK with the following exceptions:

1 bad apple named Amanda (half hour session), no kissing at all, 2nd worse room of my entire FKK life, more explanation below about Amanda (to be avoided no matter what your little soldier might be trying to tell you!

1 girl I simply do not remember if she DFK'ed me or maybe I didn't try? My notes don't say and I simply don't remember.

1 did not kiss (she does not like to kiss. I knew this before going to the room with her as I have been with her before, so no surprise or disappoint for me).

2 girls gave me only LFK.

6 of the 14 girls were previously known to me (I mean I went to the room with them before). 8 of the girls were new to me (meaning that I never went to the room before, although I might have met them before).

3 of the girls even gave me full on DFK in the Kino, which I had until recently thought had died off at Oase but apparently, this is back. I was quite surprised by this. For the longest time, I hadn't even tried to kiss in the Kino because I had assumed this was off limits, but apparently, that's not the case. Maybe more would have kissed me in the Kino but I only tried with a few girls later in my trip.

Most of my rooms were long bookings. I only did 6 half hour rooms during all of my visits (mostly due to time constraints on account of having to leave the club at a certain hour, limiting my ability to stay later). In one case, one daytime girl limited me to only a half hour session due to her having to leave at a certain hour but she disclosed this limitation to me up front before we started.

In short, I was surprised at the prevalence of DFK this trip, especially given my experience earlier in the Summer when I sadly only encountered a 31% prevalence of DFK with the girls I happened to session with then. My September visit was 100% DFK at Oase but that is an unfair statistic as that was a short trip and I had only sessioned with girls previously known to me. Of course, I realize that my stats are not necessarily reflective of what a newbie might experience since I am fairly well known in the club and usually take long rooms.

If you only look at the 8 new girls I tried for the first time this trip, I received DFK from at least 75% of them (6 out of 8 -- 1 was the bad apple Amanda and one I couldn't remember if I got DFK or not because my notes are incomplete on this one girl).

In my case, I never committed to any time in the room up front. I simply started my room and we saw where things developed from there (and yes, I fully realize that most of these girls have already acquired some intelligence on me before our first time in the room). So, in all but a few cases where I knew I had a time constraint and couldn't stay longer than a half hour, the girls technically had no idea whether I would indeed stay longer than a half hour as I had made no such commitments.

I normally don't tip or do any extras at all (just do long rooms). In all, I gave out a total of about 5 small tips at times when I was feeling particularly grateful or when a girl went a bit "above and beyond" or provided something out of the ordinary. So, I normally do not tip at all.

This trip, I happened to notice that long-time dark haired Amelia, along with Juicy and her blond sister Laura experiencing unusually high numbers of payment disputes with customers. It's too bad that Amelia has developed such a bad attitude; several years ago when she started, she was actually a sweet girl. I'm surprised that the club hasn't disciplined Juicy and her blond sister Laura for making so many problems with customers. Of course, there are two other Laura / Laras in the club but those Laras have dark hair and so should not be confused with the blond trouble-making Laura (Juicy's sister). Yes, I understand that both Juicy and Laura are capable of providing good service if properly incentivized, but why go to the trouble of incentivizing them when there are plenty of other good girls in the club who are happy to provide good service without such extra incentives? It's a wonder to me that Oase management hasn't disciplined Juicy / Laura for causing so many problems with clients.

About the bad apple, new girl Amanda, very slim, dark hair. I believe she's been there about a month. 2nd worse room of my entire FKK life. I'd definitely stay away from this one. All the guys are complaining about her. I got a bad vibe from her in the interview and I knew better than to go with her, but stupid me, I went with her anyways, despite my better judgement on the basis of her smoking body. Big regret. I won't bore you with the details as I am tired of retelling this story by now. Just save your money guys and definitely stay away from this one. Granted, she's fairly new (I think she's only been there about a month). So, maybe she will improve over time. We'll see. But for now, please save your money.

In any case, I realize that my warnings will have little effect on any girl's business since the percentage of customers who actually read these posts are such a small percentage of the club clientele.

All of the reception and staff were outstanding and super friendly this trip. Kudos to the staff for their good customer service.

I enjoyed the December 3rd Saturday Christmas Party more than I thought I would. I was worried that it would become too much of a sausage fest. As it turned out, it was a great night to attend for the guys. Yes, there were lots of people in attendance, but most of the guys weren't taking the girls to the rooms and those who were going to the room were mostly doing only 50 Euro rooms. Yes, a couple top girls were constantly booked, but I was surprised to see other girls who I consider top girls just standing around without customers much of the night.

The girls seemed to get a real kick out of the male stripper at the Christmas party. He had a cool dancing style. Most girls seemed quite disappointed with business this night. A small number of girls did make out pretty well that night but most seemed quite disappointed. My plan was to head to Sharks when Oase was overrun with sausage but I ended up staying at Oase since I was being so well taken care of over there. The party food was quite a bit more extensive than usual. I managed to find a few tasty dishes out of the entire buffet, so I was quite satisfied on the food front. The desserts were quite tasty as well. The dinner was about an hour late being served, which resulted in quite a long queue when the buffet finally opened but luckily, folks moved through fairly quickly. I think there were only a couple times in the night when there was a room wait, but I never witnessed room waits longer than 5 minutes at any time during the night. All in all, I'm glad I went to the Oase Christmas party -- great atmosphere.

For the past 4 weeks, Oase has added the DJ on Wednesday nights as well, not just Saturday nights. More recently, last week, Oase even added the DJ on Friday nights. Maybe this will be a continuing thing with the DJ showing up 3 times a week? The DJ seems to improve the atmosphere in the club, so this is yet another positive change.

Although most of my visits this trip were to Oase, I did manage to make it down to Sharks a couple of times as well. I was quite pleased with the line-up there as well. I was able to use a couple punches on my Sharks VIP card for a reasonable entry price. Good food. If I lived in Frankfurt, I would surely visit Sharks more often (just not on really hot days, not on Wednesdays and for sure, not on Sundays). Had great experiences there with the girls I did happen to session with. Two of the Sharks girls I sessioned with for the first time there were actually former long-time Oase girls. So, it would seem that I can't escape the Oase girls even when I head down to Sharks, haha!

Anyways, there are still plenty of good girls at Oase who provide great service, at least in my experience. Just my personal experience.

Looking forward to my next trip!

I cannot understand why people say since it did not happen to them then it cannot happen to someone else.
    Good question. Because it is a common human trait. Most people have A tendency to think his own taste and view must be the most prevalent. It is also why mot punters here say xyz girl is over-hyped if they don't like that girl personally, or think abc girl is unappreciated and an undiscovered gem if they like her. (I am sure I am guilty of the same tendency).

Human beings invented god himself into an image of humans, so this tendency to think "our own personal taste is what makes most sense" is a trait humans have had forever.

Posting Limitations