Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: FKK Oase - Burgholzhausen

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 28388
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDan  [View Original Post]
    Your success rate will be high (perhaps very high) because your face is well known to the hookers in Oase and also because you are known not to be just a 50 man. An unknown punter will not have the same success rate (even with the very same WG selection as you), simply because the likelihood is (and the assumption will be made) that the unknown will probably never return, never be a regular and hence can be treated in a sharkier (get as much money for as little effort as possible) manner. Of course this is a simplification of reality for explanation purposes.

The experience of some (many) club visitors will fall between both extremes but it is important for first time (irregular) visitors to remember that a well known visitor will have a more favorable perception of a club because he has established credentials with the working girls. In other words whereas a regular visitor may have a +90% chance of a good session, an unknown visitor may only have a 75% chance and will experience slightly sharker behavior. This again is a simplification but (imo) is a concept which is true of many clubs and not just Oase.
    Couldn't agree more with your statement about "regulars" like Syzygies having a higher success rate. But, I should hope that this is common sense for most people who read and know about Syzygies status as a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by KaveMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about this.

Its in 20% of population and has to be double that with prostitutes.

I asked here about who has gotten herpes and zero people responded. Seems totally unbelievable that majority of monger don't have it.

I am sure many mongers have it and choose not to discuss it.

Also, seems like Oases testing policy needs to be more thorough.
    I cannot disagree with your statement about mongers not wanting to discuss it. I seem to recall people asking about the prevalence of herpes every once in a while. Some people seem eerily quiet. The only positive reason I can think of for the eerie silence whenever this question is posed is perhaps people believe that it has already been debated "ad nauseam" and thus decide that there is no reason to comment.

Interesting reading

Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Completely understand Mojoman. I have exactly the same feelings and I'm sure many others do too. Most people who are married have this cycle. Desire, preparation, acting out (FKK or other) then total guilt, telling yourself never again. Until the desire returns and it all starts again. It is a recognised cycle of sexual addiction. If you cannot break it at the desire stage and you move on to preparation then you are trapped and will go again round the cycle. The acting out bit is often too enjoyable to not repeat. Until this happens. I feel v sorry for Poker. But it is the risk all mongers run. Other types of STI (Chlamydia and Gon) can be treated with anti biotic Zithromax. Which it is possible to buy on the internet or even over the counter in some countries. But herpes is not treatable.

Poker will need to tell Mrs P if HE has one. She will get it if they have sexual relations in future.

I know a number of guys on ISG who have become friends who are now single through mongering. I am in that cycle too so I'm not being holy here. I'd like to get off, and have tried unsuccessfully.

I hadn't been to a FKK until a year ago. Mongered all over the world. The initial thrill of so many naked women was amazing and I've posted about my experiences in several FKK clubs in Berlin and Frankfurt. The real problem in FKK clubs is that BBBJ is standard. So when you think that the girl is only getting 50 for 30 minutes. To do well in a day she needs at least 6 cocks she will suck. It means if you are no. 7 she is sharing you with the previous 6 cocks! As a result, I very rarely ever accept a BBBJ in a FKK club. Just not worth the risk. Neither is DATY. Kissing will not give you genital herpes. You can get oral herpes (coldsores) but you can get them off anyone you kiss. Full sex with condom is safer than BBBJ as no body fluid is being passed.

Sorry for the apparently negative report. Just wanted Mojoman to know that HE is not alone in his feelings. I'm still trying to give this up. For one reason. Whilst the girls are lovely and my little soldier has needs, so does my brain. And the constant lying, covering up, excuses and fear of being caught is starting to make me think I should pay more attention to the needs of my brain to be relaxed than to my cock. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this. But the guilt and the risk Poker has highlighted is starting to be too much.
    PayForIt,

Thank you for very insightful information. It was interesting reading!

I also try to minimize risk with only accepting CBJ, no DATY and kissing, but I know that I could still catch a STD. I also bring a small antibac bottle and ask the girls before sessions if they don't mind to clean their hands. I also do it at the same time.

I have read about condoms with covers for the area around penis shaft and disinfectant creams that can be applied on uncovered areas, but all this preparations kind of kills the mood. Anyone tried it?

With you brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojoman74  [View Original Post]
    PokerWiesBaden,

You have my sympathy and I hope you don't have a better half you need to tell about this. Being a married man this is my worst fear and sometimes I wonder why I do this. Sometimes I say to myself that I will quit and then I start fantasizing and start thinking of some of the optificks I have had and I can't get to a FKK fast enough.

Anyone else who have had moral headaches like this?
    Completely understand Mojoman. I have exactly the same feelings and I'm sure many others do too. Most people who are married have this cycle. Desire, preparation, acting out (FKK or other) then total guilt, telling yourself never again. Until the desire returns and it all starts again. It is a recognised cycle of sexual addiction. If you cannot break it at the desire stage and you move on to preparation then you are trapped and will go again round the cycle. The acting out bit is often too enjoyable to not repeat. Until this happens. I feel v sorry for Poker. But it is the risk all mongers run. Other types of STI (Chlamydia and Gon) can be treated with anti biotic Zithromax. Which it is possible to buy on the internet or even over the counter in some countries. But herpes is not treatable.

Poker will need to tell Mrs P if HE has one. She will get it if they have sexual relations in future.

I know a number of guys on ISG who have become friends who are now single through mongering. I am in that cycle too so I'm not being holy here. I'd like to get off, and have tried unsuccessfully.

I hadn't been to a FKK until a year ago. Mongered all over the world. The initial thrill of so many naked women was amazing and I've posted about my experiences in several FKK clubs in Berlin and Frankfurt. The real problem in FKK clubs is that BBBJ is standard. So when you think that the girl is only getting €50 for 30 minutes. To do well in a day she needs at least 6 cocks she will suck. It means if you are no. 7 she is sharing you with the previous 6 cocks! As a result, I very rarely ever accept a BBBJ in a FKK club. Just not worth the risk. Neither is DATY. Kissing will not give you genital herpes. You can get oral herpes (coldsores) but you can get them off anyone you kiss. Full sex with condom is safer than BBBJ as no body fluid is being passed.

Sorry for the apparently negative report. Just wanted Mojoman to know that HE is not alone in his feelings. I'm still trying to give this up. For one reason. Whilst the girls are lovely and my little soldier has needs, so does my brain. And the constant lying, covering up, excuses and fear of being caught is starting to make me think I should pay more attention to the needs of my brain to be relaxed than to my cock. Maybe I'm just getting too old for this. But the guilt and the risk Poker has highlighted is starting to be too much.

Once a long time back, Mimi / Roberta, a Sharky type with inconsistent service was very keen to go home with me, her idea. No thanks. Did not even dream of discussing the price. You sense the attempted rip-off coming for sure.

Nice guy sucker coming up.

Nice Palace girls looking for somewhere to stay the night, no charge, no problem. That is different. I lived very close by.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    Most Oase girls who are willing to go outside the club will start quoting rates at 1,000 euro per day. I believe this must be in the FKK-girl handbook because they all start with this same number.

If you know the girl well and she is comfortable with you, negotiating 700/800 Euro per day isn't hard with most girls. Much depends on what you're doing during your time together. If you're going on vacation together and you want them as a vacation buddy and are just doing one pop before bedtime every night, you should be able to negotiate a lower rate too. For example, one girl who was in high demand quoted me 600 Euros /24 hours for a 3-4 trip.

But, keep in mind that it is easier to get a girl outside the club for a lower rate when you're taking them out of the club on slow days as compared to busier days like Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The girls also have to consider how much they are giving up (that is, what they would have made in the club if they had not gone out with you)..
    I didn't have even a faintest of idea that so many possibilities were actually possible in terms of taking the girl out of the club, around 300-400 Euros sure I could have been able to afford. But like you say, do they also come out as a companion / buddy (no sex or maybe just one pop in the night) just to give company to you? For 300-400 Euros? I would have not mind that, that is what I was looking for, and maybe I could have fucked her when I wanted, coming back to the club. Or maybe just one pop outside the club. But what do you think of the offer that she made me which was like, 200 Euros per Hour and you choose the slot how much time do you want? I could not decide on it because, I was thinking how much and what all am I going to be able to do with this timeline bomb ticking. And if it is just having sex with her, what is wrong doing it here in the club. Hence Passed.

Rates for outside the club

Most Oase girls who are willing to go outside the club will start quoting rates at 1,000 euro per day. I believe this must be in the FKK-girl handbook because they all start with this same number.

If you know the girl well and she is comfortable with you, negotiating 700/800 Euro per day isn't hard with most girls. Much depends on what you're doing during your time together. If you're going on vacation together and you want them as a vacation buddy and are just doing one pop before bedtime every night, you should be able to negotiate a lower rate too. For example, one girl who was in high demand quoted me 600 Euros /24 hours for a 3-4 trip.

But, keep in mind that it is easier to get a girl outside the club for a lower rate when you're taking them out of the club on slow days as compared to busier days like Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The girls also have to consider how much they are giving up (that is, what they would have made in the club if they had not gone out with you).

But as I've said before, you should only do this with girls you already know well. I mean, you don't want to be stuck with a girl for three days who you end up not getting along well with.

I have heard 600 Euros / night quoted many times to locals. Me, I'm a frequent tourist visitor but not a local resident. I probably overpay but at the same time, I am usually particular about who I want to take out of the clubs with me, so I probably err a bit on the liberal side when I make offers to my girls.

Sometimes, I need to take days off from the club during long trips to recuperate before returning to club recreation activities. During this down time, I would rather have a cute little buddy with me. In one case, I paid a girl 300 Euros / 24 hours just to hang out with me (no sex). After 3 very enjoyable days with her and no sex, I was ready to return to the clubs again for another final 4 days in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerWiesBaden  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Bad news for me, today I went to an urologist.

I got herpes! On my penis.

Since I wasn't in a FKK for 5 weeks, and I got this herpes 1 day after I visited Oase.

I'm pretty sure, its must be Anastacia or Angie.

Since I didn't had BJ with Angie, so it must be from Anastacia.

So take care.

BTW, I'm only has like 10 x FKK club experience, does herpes does alot around?

I mean I like to kiss, so it must be dangerous to have real kisses with the girls?

Does anyone also had herpes from a girl?

Or anything else? I have to be careful?
    Sorry to hear about this.

Its in 20% of population and has to be double that with prostitutes.

I asked here about who has gotten herpes and zero people responded. Seems totally unbelievable that majority of monger don't have it.

I am sure many mongers have it and choose not to discuss it.

Also, seems like Oases testing policy needs to be more thorough.

Tanktank123 are you 100% sure about daria?

Quote Originally Posted by TankTank123  [View Original Post]
    Daria was at Oase on Friday and Saturday, but not yesterday, Sunday.
    Hi TankTank123,

Are you 100% sure about Daria (ex shark, curly blond girl, who gives perfect gf6) was at oase?

Do you know her name there?

Can you tell me, when you see her again?

(I'm talking about the Daria, from Romanian, blond hair, middle tall, worked for about 2 years at shark, and before Atlantik, and Spain).

PokerWiesBaden,

You have my sympathy and I hope you don't have a better half you need to tell about this. Being a married man this is my worst fear and sometimes I wonder why I do this. Sometimes I say to myself that I will quit and then I start fantasizing and start thinking of some of the optificks I have had and I can't get to a FKK fast enough.

Yes yes, this is normal, it's terrible even for unmarried ones. I used to have night thinking about this and can't sleep.

I've had some conversations about this with my friends who were new to the club. They think a lot about DFK or BBBJ or sharing the jacuzzi with other men. I told them, if you really concern about it, avoid DFK, take BJ with condom on, keep yourself clean every time, or even bring your own condom robe or something. Of course, the best way is always to quit.

One time, I was studying one girl at Oase, and thinking of giving a try. Then I learnt by accident that this girl never wash after session! Just to save some shampoo! OMG, it just turned me down in one second, and since then every time I see this girl, I feel nothing but disgusting.

My sympathy to you

Quote Originally Posted by PokerWiesBaden  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Bad news for me, today I went to an urologist.

I got herpes! On my penis.

Since I wasn't in a FKK for 5 weeks, and I got this herpes 1 day after I visited Oase.

I'm pretty sure, its must be Anastacia or Angie.

Since I didn't had BJ with Angie, so it must be from Anastacia.

So take care.

BTW, I'm only has like 10 x FKK club experience, does herpes does alot around?

I mean I like to kiss, so it must be dangerous to have real kisses with the girls?

Does anyone also had herpes from a girl?

Or anything else? I have to be careful?
    PokerWiesBaden,

Interesting suggestion, Oase should have some feedback form to be filled when the person is exiting giving feedback on how was everything and how did it go!

Based on my limited past experience there was no need to choose from the highly recommended girls. I am into optificks and don't need excellent service. Before Oase I had 8 sessions in 3 different FKK's and they were all fine, maybe except one that was not so good, but still light years better than two of my Oase experiences. Laura and Angie weren't not only giving bad service, but refused to do normal things included in a normal session. Upon leaving Oase the management didn't ask how my experience was, they were not interested in contrast to the 3 others I've been to where they seemed sincerely interested to hear if you had a good time or not.
    Oase staff almost always ask me if everything went well, and it always has, even if odd weak session.

I don't really know why Angie and Laura / Livia took a dislike to you. I suspect somehow related to the CBJ, or maybe hey expected would only be a 50 session. They probably like to upsell to CIM which would obviously be eliminated by CBJ. They may think you are trying to stop yourself from coming too quick. Both girls get mixed reviews and so are not reliable. I would have the advantage of being very well known to both of them. However Angie gave me somewhat weak service, still good enough for me to pop, but definitely not memorable, not GFE, and no DFK. I never tried Laura/Livia. Other girls so far have been a higher priority.

I am also in the optifik camp, not requiring most stupendous service in every session. However there are girls to be wary of at Oase. Its great to start off at a club with some "sure thing" girls, I reckon. I tried 3 slim optifik girls at MH and none of them were good enough for me to think of doing them again in the future, even though Donna was generally recommended (but a little bit dick scared I guess). So its always possible to have an unlucky day.

I have tried many girls at Sharks. Only a few had the combined looks and service to make me want to repeat, often. You will probably find less upsell, but fewer stunning girls, in either face or body.

Good tip

Quote Originally Posted by FiddyCent  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mojoman74.

I am not up to date with the girls at Palace, but sometimes you can find a mermaid in the pool of sharks. You really have to look hard and take the time to interview the girls on the couch. Tell them you prefer the CBJ. A lot of girls do not mind doing it, but some girls just do not like the taste of rubber. I was writing about another girl I gave DATY to in Sharks. She had not washed between sessions and I was tasting the rubber from her previous session. I spat back on her pussy, as the taste was so revolting. Rushed my session, faked my orgasm, and got the hell out of the room. So, as you can see my point if the tables were turned.

Hope you have better luck at some other FKK. According to most guys, the least sharky girls can be found at Sharks. I am trying to prepare myself for a return visit to Oase. Never liked the club, but Laura (Livia) and Carla (Cindy) are both up there. The Ex-Sharks girls were one reason for my planned visit. The second reason is all the positive reports I am reading about Oase now. You paint a different picture of the place. Probably the same impression I got when I first went there a few years ago. Nevertheless, I am willing to dump another 70 Euros to find out for myself.

Keep your head up and keep on fucking. Oh, as a side note, try picking up some flavored condoms. That might help. http://www.ripnroll.com/flavorip.htm

FiddyCent.
    Hi FiddyCent,

Flavored condoms is a good suggestions. Will think of that if I get back to Oase. Good story, I was laughing. Wasn't aware that it tastes so badly.

I also hope I have better luck next time. Will go back to GT next week and maybe try Samya for the first time. I'm uncertain whether I should go to GT twice or try a new place like Samya.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Mojoman would have been better to choose from the most highly recommended girls. Not necessarily the most beautiful. Time was too precious. I suppose some girls don't like the taste of condoms and were not keen to CBJ. that is an unusual Problem.

Be prepared to burn a 50 sometimes with wrong choice.

I take do advice from others but am prepared to burn a 50 sometimes on an unknown pretty girl tryout.

My advice to new guys. Take your time. Choose girl carefully after watching the girl for some time. Take long breaks between sessions assuming you popped. I take 2 hour breaks. Don't let the girl choose you. I avoid the girls that come on strongest.

Guys that get chosen by a girl quickly can be a victim instead of a customer. Just my opinion.
    Based on my limited past experience there was no need to choose from the highly recommended girls. I am into optificks and don't need excellent service. Before Oase I had 8 sessions in 3 different FKK's and they were all fine, maybe except one that was not so good, but still light years better than two of my Oase experiences. Laura and Angie weren't not only giving bad service, but refused to do normal things included in a normal session. Upon leaving Oase the management didn't ask how my experience was, they were not interested in contrast to the 3 others I've been to where they seemed sincerely interested to hear if you had a good time or not.

I totally agree that taking your time before choosing a girl and I also don't take the ones that come on too strongly. For example I didn't go with Vanessa even though for me her body is 10/10, just simplky because she was too aggressive and I had read bad reviews about her here. In hindsight, maybe it wouldn't have been much worse than Angie and optifickswise it would have been better for me. But I guess I need to spend time more wisely and use the time between sessions to get to know the girls instead of relaxing.

Posting Limitations