"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mazatlan parlors

Quote Originally Posted by Viajero11  [View Original Post]
    Last morning with very little time, I went to Aphrodite in the Zona Dorada, arriving at 10 AM. One girl working, but she was exceptionally hot. Liliana is young, has flawless cinnamon skin head to toe, a very pretty no makeup face, and an amazing body. Firm, not an ounce of fat, awesome shape, and incredible large firm natural breasts. Seemed too good to be true so I made a mental effort to not expect a performance that matched her looks. This was fortunate as she was inexperienced and a mediocre performer. The less than comfortable massage tables didn't help. I made the best of it, but what a waste. Wouldn't recommend.
    Agreed that Lilianna is a turd and a complete ripoff. She flashes a pretty smile to get your money then provides terrible service. Once again guys, the price for FS is 500 to the girl and 200 to the house. If they smell a tourist they will give stupid prices. Best thing is to make your deal with the girl before you even enter the room. State what you want and what you can pay but add that you tip well for good service. Or be stuck with a hard dick in the room trying to negotiate with a pro.

San Felipe on January 2, 2016

The town is basically closed down on New Years day and not much better on Saturday January 2, 2016.

Tijuana has me spoiled.

The Tall Man.

Mazatlan

I was recently in Nayarit for work and had to arrive and depart through the Mazatlan airport so I took a little time to indulge. Arriving midday, I made a quick side trip to 512 Tamaulipas as it was closest and I needed to head south afterwards. 5 girls working, ok looking and almost all of them unusually tall for Mexicanas. Only one, Jessica, did it for me. Morena clara with a pretty face, pretty good body, and long jet black hair. Though she wasn't exceptionally enthusiastic in the sack, to me there was something very sexy about her. Great CBJ, no rush, multiple positions. Overall a very good time for 800 pesos for the hour.

Five days later, with work duties done, I made a repeat visit to 512 Tamaulipas, also midday. Same 5 girls and went with Jessica again. I was very horny and it was very good.

Last morning with very little time, I went to Aphrodite in the Zona Dorada, arriving at 10 AM. One girl working, but she was exceptionally hot. Liliana is young, has flawless cinnamon skin head to toe, a very pretty no makeup face, and an amazing body. Firm, not an ounce of fat, awesome shape, and incredible large firm natural breasts. Seemed too good to be true so I made a mental effort to not expect a performance that matched her looks. This was fortunate as she was inexperienced and a mediocre performer. The less than comfortable massage tables didn't help. I made the best of it, but what a waste. Wouldn't recommend.

Lazaro Cardenas

Does anyone have Intel on the port city of Lazaro Cardenas? I will be over there the week of August 17th. I am presently summering in Zamora, Michoacan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagoo  [View Original Post]
    There was no lie about the orgasm. She didn't need to tell me she orgasmed. I'll say she isn't "supposed" to give out her phone number and I'll leave it at that so she doesn't get in trouble. Otherwise I'd share some pics of her. Besides spending 20 years in the Navy, and going to over 40 countries outside of the being in Navy, and about 25 countries in just the last 18 months, I think I am not an amateur. I have been a member on this site, gee, about 18 - 20 years. I am one of the "grandfathered" senior members if you know what that means, sadly my post count is lacking. I am trying to work on that now since I don't have to work anymore. Maybe you know the Mazatlan scene, great. Maybe I could have saved 200 pesos, too bad for me, I could have bought more tacos. But I am sure she orgasmed. I don't need some weenie like to say otherwise. One of the members with the highest post counts on this site was a fairly high ranking Navy Officer when I met him in a paradise island a few years ago. Gladly we didn't talk anything Navy. I feel a little free to talk about what I do these days.
    Dude,

For a guy who claims so much experience you sure sound like someone who doesn't learn much. Yes I am sure that chubby old men are really giving orgasms to hot girls because they are so sexy and know how to please and it has nothing to do with her earning money by convincing chubby old men that they are great in bed. And if you are so well experienced you would not have bragged that a girl working in a business gave you her phone number. They do that to score outside work and not have to pay the house. And if you know so much you'd have to know that sex business owners also troll these sites to see what is being said about their services. Congratulations bozo you probably got a girl fired for trying to convince us are a stud.

Aphrodite

There was no lie about the orgasm. She didn't need to tell me she orgasmed. I'll say she isn't "supposed" to give out her phone number and I'll leave it at that so she doesn't get in trouble. Otherwise I'd share some pics of her. Besides spending 20 years in the Navy, and going to over 40 countries outside of the being in Navy, and about 25 countries in just the last 18 months, I think I am not an amateur. I have been a member on this site, gee, about 18 - 20 years. I am one of the "grandfathered" senior members if you know what that means, sadly my post count is lacking. I am trying to work on that now since I don't have to work anymore. Maybe you know the Mazatlan scene, great. Maybe I could have saved 200 pesos, too bad for me, I could have bought more tacos. But I am sure she orgasmed. I don't need some weenie like to say otherwise. One of the members with the highest post counts on this site was a fairly high ranking Navy Officer when I met him in a paradise island a few years ago. Gladly we didn't talk anything Navy. I feel a little free to talk about what I do these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermonger2  [View Original Post]
    She lied to you about the orgasm and 500 peso deal. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The price for FS is 500 pesos to the chica and 200 pesos to the house. Would a chica lie to a monger with a stiff dick and insist that the price is 1000?

Never go to the room without FIRST establishing what you want and what you will pay. Once in the room with a stiff dick and already committed to the 200 peso house fee, your leverage is gone and the chica can name her price which is what they do there if they think you don't know the score. Before you enter the room, very politely tell the chica you can pay 500 to her and 200 to the house. At that point she can say yes or no or counter offer. Then you can say you will add a tip if the service is good--putting you back in the driver's seat. If you don't stick to your guns then you are stupid enough to deserve getting ripped off.

Would you go to the supermarket and pay twice as high for your groceries just because you are a tourist?

Remember, all of the casa de citas charge 600 pesos for an hour including a decent massage. (800 if you arrive by taxi to include his commission) La Fonda has the usual dogs but Tamaulipas has several hot chicas lately who also provide GFE with promise of tip.

Most of the hot strippers in Tarrandas want ridiculous prices to fuck in a tiny, smelly closet for two songs. But Pole Palace out on the autopista has several cute chicas who charge 100 pesos for BJ and 200 for FS plus 200 pesos for the two-song privado. Best offer to make is to suggest three privados if they throw in the FS. Never been turned down on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannity  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked most of the girls at Aphrodite and most provide great service and are young hard bodies. But if you are a local and negotiate, the price is 500 pesos for CFS to the chica and 200 pesos to the owner.

The lineup changes frequently because the owner constantly hires new girls. It's best to check both locations though because they also rotate. A local American biker recommended gorgeous Tanya with the big tits and so far, she with her deluxe BBBJ is the best. The previous poster must have got lucky with Lilianna because she is a total ripoff demanding big money for poor quality sex--no massage and then a rush job.

A few of my friends also fucked Lilianna and were pissed off after so beware.

Mayan was nothing but gorditas wanting big money for HJs. Moon Spa was a hustle and ripoff. You can get he and sometimes BBBJ at Athina's in El Centro but their basic fee is 300 for massage.
    Agreed on Lilianna being a hustler and providing lousy service. I know several mongers who won't go back to Aphrodite because Lilianna ripped them off. She is all smiles until she has your cash then the BS starts. Avoid this one.

And yes Mayan has lots of fat girls providing 200-500 peso HJs but that whole scene is disgusting.

There is another Spa directly across from Aphrodite with one very cute twenty-something chica who gave me a great massage without her clothes and BBBJTCIM for an extra 300 pesos. She seemed to enjoy her work and made me cum within minutes. I forgot her name but you'll know her when you see her. Thin, long black hair with be cups.

Moon has one cutie but all reports are very negative. Same owners, Itsia and her scumbag pimp husband who teach the chicas how to scam clients.

Since it is summer business is slow everywhere and I could not even get an appointment at Athina's to see what's available because they only had two chicas working.

Aphrodite

She lied to you about the orgasm and 500 peso deal. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. The price for FS is 500 pesos to the chica and 200 pesos to the house. Would a chica lie to a monger with a stiff dick and insist that the price is 1000?

Never go to the room without FIRST establishing what you want and what you will pay. Once in the room with a stiff dick and already committed to the 200 peso house fee, your leverage is gone and the chica can name her price which is what they do there if they think you don't know the score. Before you enter the room, very politely tell the chica you can pay 500 to her and 200 to the house. At that point she can say yes or no or counter offer. Then you can say you will add a tip if the service is good--putting you back in the driver's seat. If you don't stick to your guns then you are stupid enough to deserve getting ripped off.

Would you go to the supermarket and pay twice as high for your groceries just because you are a tourist?

Remember, all of the casa de citas charge 600 pesos for an hour including a decent massage. (800 if you arrive by taxi to include his commission) La Fonda has the usual dogs but Tamaulipas has several hot chicas lately who also provide GFE with promise of tip.

Most of the hot strippers in Tarrandas want ridiculous prices to fuck in a tiny, smelly closet for two songs. But Pole Palace out on the autopista has several cute chicas who charge 100 pesos for BJ and 200 for FS plus 200 pesos for the two-song privado. Best offer to make is to suggest three privados if they throw in the FS. Never been turned down on this one.

Aphrodite

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannity  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked most of the girls at Aphrodite and most provide great service and are young hard bodies. But if you are a local and negotiate, the price is 500 pesos for CFS to the chica and 200 pesos to the owner.

The lineup changes frequently because the owner constantly hires new girls. It's best to check both locations though because they also rotate. A local American biker recommended gorgeous Tanya with the big tits and so far, she with her deluxe BBBJ is the best. The previous poster must have got lucky with Lilianna because she is a total ripoff demanding big money for poor quality sex--no massage and then a rush job.

Mayan was nothing but gorditas wanting big money for HJs. Moon Spa was a hustle and ripoff. You can get he and sometimes BBBJ at Athina's in El Centro but their basic fee is 300 for massage.
    I went there for a 4th time. I seen a good looking brunette, I don't know her name. I was going to try her because Tanya was busy. But she was too slow and Tanya finished with another guy. I seen the guy only pay her 500 pesos. I didn't say anything about it, but when she started her "work" on me she told me the other guy only paid 500 pesos because she only took off her clothes when giving only a massage. She probably lied to me. On my 4th session Tanya definitely orgasmed. Tanya said Ixchel spa had bigger beds, which would be much nicer than the narrow beds.

Copies of business cards attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3764.jpg‎  

Aphriodite

Mazatlan June 2015

I got to Mazatlan about a week ago, but so far I only did the "deed" 4 times. I might write a more detailed report on Mazatlan subjects in the future.

I went to the Aphrodite Massage place 3 times. I always went with a girl named Tania. She says her name like Tanya. She is 27, has two kids, but a very nice body with nice, natural tits and very soft skin.

1st session with Tania:

She was very good. At first we had to play the, what do you want game. I told her some of my friends have been here before. Then she said I must know what they do there. I said yes. Then she asked if I actually want a little massage first, or just take her clothes off. I went for a very short massage with her not wearing clothes. She did great, gave me uncovered BJ, that very good. They she put on the condom and we did a few styles. We had a little problem because those damn tables are too narrow, and they put a sheet on top of it, so she was almost always having a leg slide off the table. It was a great time and she gave me some small kisses during sex.

2nd session with Tania:

It was much better this time. We did some deep kissing this time, then after the long uncovered BJ, she put on the condom, massaged my face with her tits, then she gave me a ball massage, licked, sucked, and nibbled on my balls. That made me crazy. She seemed to actually be enjoying herself this time, and she didn't want to rush her good time. I would say we were actually making love this time.

3rd session with Tania.

I walked in and she asked me if I wanted to try someone else. That was very nice of her. LOL I looked at the other girls and I still stuck with Tania. The other girls were OK looking, but I know what I am getting with Tania. On my second trip there I did a different girl that I would like to try for sure. She looked to be about 22 or something. But I have always taken Tania. My session with her was about the same as the second time, but she spent less time pleasing my balls, but she seemed to be enjoying the sex with me even more this time.

The price is 1,000 pesos for full service. They are in low season hours. Open Monday. Saturday 10 AM - 7 PM. Sundays 10 AM - 3 PM. She said only 3 girls work there, but I think I have seen a total of 4 woman there. Maybe one was the owner or something. I mentioned a lady named Liliana a few times, and she supposedly does still work there. I don't know if I seen her, I don't know what she looks like. Tania speaks very good English. She has only been working there 5 months, and might only work there a little longer, according to her anyways. She said she used to live in Puerto Vallarta. My only gripe with Aphrodite is the very narrow beds, and I wish they had longer hours and more girls. Out of two times I went there, there were only 2 girls. And I know Tania left about 90 minutes early today. She says she doesn't work on Mondays. Oddly Tania never asked me to pay up front. We had sex, then I paid later.

I went to the related massage place. Tania said she works there sometimes. Sometimes they move girls between Aphrodite and the place called Ixchel Spa. I went in to Ixchel spa about 6 PM, and basically a girl was sitting right next to the door. I didn't get to see anyone else. She looked OK looking, maybe a 6 or 7. Well, I didn't really want her, so I said is Liliana here? She said no, Lililana works at Aphrodite. It was my easy way of leaving. I then left and did my 3rd session with Tania.

I did go to Tamaulipas once. I went on a Tuesday night at just midnight. There were about 8 ladies there. One of the was so tired she didn't want to come up to be viewed. The man there had to tell her 2 times to come over. I said she looks tired. I really only liked one of them, a girl named Lucera. Had to pay up the 800 pesos first. I beleive it is 600 of you don't show up with a driver. The room was OK, nothing special. Had A / see which is needed for me. No toilet seat, and for some reason it has 2 queen size beds. I don't know why they need two queen size beds in the room for. I doubt the rooms are used as a hotel. Service was just the standard bare minimum to make me pop, and that was it. Nothing special. No kisses, covered BJ, etc, etc. Her body was OK, I could tell she had a baby (after taking off her dress). I think she said she was 21 years old, and had a 5 year old kid. After finishing with her, a diffferent girl walks in the hallways with just a towel, and she is really good looking. Probably only 19 or 20 years old. She is a cute looking young lady that I would have chosen for sure, but she must have been busy when I walked in. I joked that I am now going with the young lady now. I wouldn't go back there for any of the other women I saw, but I'd go back for her, and maybe there are some other good looking ladies that I didn't see.

Locations:

Aphrodites in across from a restaurant called "Wings Army". A new Subway restuarant is also there. On Av Camaron Sabalo, cross street Sierra de Venados. Less than 3 minutes walking to Quality Inn Mazatlan. 4-5 minutes walking to Ramada Resort Mazatlan. There sign says open til 8 PM, but right now they actaully close at 7 PM. I found this out the disappointing way once.

The owner of Aphrodites also owns Ixchel Spa & Massage Therapy. Address is Miguel Aleman 616. A criss street is Calle Dr Carvajal. About a 3 minute walk to Motel Posada Colonial.

Tamaulipas is on a street with the same name. Address is 512 Tamaulipas. The cross street is Av Juan Carrasco.

Short tips:

A taxi from the airport would cost 340 pesos. You can take a van that leaves every time it gets filled. It only costs 100 pesos. I took the shuttle van and I only waited a few minutes and only had 3 very short stops.

I stayed at Quality Inn. It is less than a 3 minute walk to Aphrodite. You could walk to some other places such as Moon Massage, or Kelly's massage. I haven't tries those places. I only seen the outside. There are 2 more massage places that look suspicious. One is accross from Aphrodite. I forgot the name of it. And another one called Alvin's Spa.

Most of the drivers here will actaully try to get you to go to Tamaulipas. Even if you don't talk about woman, then will try to work it in to a conversation. A Pulmonia driver, which is unique to Mazatlan is a like a custom made buggy. Like a very big golf cart. If coming from around Zona Dorada and going to somewhere near Centro expect to pay 80-100 pesos of you didn't bother to negociate first. If you negociate first that you can expect to save 20 pesos. If you pretend like you will call them later for them to take you to Tamaulipas, you might pay much less. I pretended like I was going to call a driver to take me to Tamaulipas once, and he only asked for 50 pesos for my ride. The driver that took me to Tamaulipas charged me 100 pesos to go there, and no charge to wait for me, and 100 pesos back. I think you can save 200 pesos at Tamaulipas if you don't show up with a driver. You'll have to figure out where a driver will drop you off first.

My hotel, Quality Inn (Mazatlan) was quite fine. On Orbitz I only pay about $55 a night. A clean room, not too noisy, great A / see, a good pool. I never attempted to bring a girl in here and they do put on a wrist band. But they do have a side door that is open during daylight hours. I imagine most of the times they wouldn't say anything if you walked in with someone if they were dressed decently.

Overall I feel ike it is very safe here. People are relaxed. According to locals the American and Canadian tourists will start crowding this city up from October to February. Right now in June I mostly see Mexican tourists. They are on vacation, so they have their own money, and they won't be bothering you for your pesos. Something I like about this place is there aren't people bothering me because I am a gringo. A few times a shop on the sidewalk would ask other Mexicans to buy something, but they wouldn't ask me. I felt very odd. I was feeling like I was being discriminated against. LOL. The locals are actually friendly and I never felt threatened.

Some other places that I seen, but didn't go inside or hear much about. A strip club La Botana. Located on the Malecon. A couple drivers said they have the best looking women around, but it isn't a good place to try to get sex. It could cost you over $200 USD for sex in the club, and it wouldn't be a comforatble situation. A seen place a few minutes walk from La Botana. It's called Blackline Adultos. I imagine they probably do some dirty deeds in there also. But I didn't have a look. I might have a look in those places before I leave. Some other members talk about Tarrandas. I never been there. I was going there but a driver said there girls weren't so good looking. But, he of course got me to go to Tamaulipas where he gets paid 200 pesos.

If I had to do it over I would have stayed at the same hotel Quality Inn the first half of my trip, then change to a hotel in Centro. Centro during the day sucks, but at night it comes alive with lot's of night activites. And the walk on near the ocean is really nice.

Attached are some pictures of outside Aphrodite. I wish bigger pictures would be allowed to be posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150607_133918.jpg‎   20150607_133936.jpg‎   20150607_133951.jpg‎   20150607_141215.jpg‎  

Aphrodite again and why not

With the Esposa in town mongering opportunities are exceptionally restricted! Nevertheless, the thought of a last spin with Liliana before we leave Mazatlan for the Baja was enough to get me to "jump the fence!" Liliana remembered me and I was greeted with her beautiful smile and a kiss in the cheek! After a short massage, inclusive of working the boys, she instructed me to flip. Quickly I found her unblemished body on top (cowgirl) and her awesome tits bouncing away. Lots of kissing, big smiles and then the big pop and she knew it but she just wouldn't stop riding away. She went on like this for another 5 minutes (I'm 60+ - firing a double tap is a rare thing but she did her best to make it happen). I actually had to ask her to stop! As mentioned by Supermonger 2 there are other cuties at Aphrodite (I saw a couple today) but I haven't sampled. If I were here longer there is no doubt that short-coming would be rectified! This place is very much worth a visit!

Aphrodite

Good report Luffin. There are several more cute chicas at Aphrodite and the other location on Aleman. Most are very attractive and accommodating. For a real pro and some great service the owner Vere is also available. She trains the new girls so you know that she really the best provider. The girls rotate between the two locations so you need to check out both places. And there are always new girls coming in.

Aphrodite. OMG! Mazatlan

Freshly back from Tijuana and with the rules changing in 2 days (mi esposa regrese de LOS USA), I decided to hit Aphrodite today and a Casa de Cita tomorrow. After tonight's encounter that may change. I bused it to Aphrodite a little earlier than my last visit hoping to see more girls. When I entered the place and was met by Lilliana it really didn't matter how many girls were there. This girl is a gorgeous spinner. I guess she's 25 at the outside, no fat, no kangaroo pouch or see-section scar that I could see, her tits are just awesome and appear natural, giant nips, shaved and tight pene holder, LFK and a constant smile. She has mid-back jet black hair. That smelled fresh and clean as did the rest of her. I really couldn't believe my luck. Her massage was so so but that was the furthest thing from my mind. On the flip she began working Johnson while smiling and, in Spanish, asked what I wanted. Now I'm still learning Spanish and, in normal circumstances I would have blundered my way through a reply. Not this time. Didn't even try. Just pointed to her pussy while saying "sexo!" Lilianna smiled, gave me a kiss and said un momento. Condom. When she returned off came the clothes to reveal a model like body. At her insistence she jumped up for some cowgirl which was fantastic. Those tits flopping about, her ever present smile and a now and then LFK. Also did a short stent of mish before the pop. I'd give her an overall score of 7 because no BBBJ but I'd rate her a 9/10, her tits a 10, pussy 10, looks 9/10, and her beautiful smile a 10. Cost was 1000 pesos plus 200 propina (tip); roughly 85 US for an hour massage and FS. Thank you Supermonger 2 for the intel.

Aphrodite. OMG!

Just left Aphrodite after my weekend in Tijuana. Got 2 days before the rules change (esposa returns) so I figured I'd try Aphrodite a little earlier in the day and hit a Casa de Cita tomorrow. So I walk into Aphrodite only to be greeted by an absolutely beautiful Mexican chica that I guess is around 25. I'm talking spinner! No noticeable baby damage, fantastic tits (seemed natural) with huge nips and a hairless but tight penis receiver! This girl is perfect in my opinion. Pretty, smells nice, mid-back jet black hair and a constant smile! Massage was OK but the fucking (cowgirl at her request) and LFK was amazing. Not sure what tomorrow might bring. May go to the house and try a "sneak out" for a repeat with Liliana. Cost $1000 pesos plus 200 tip. Appearance -10, tits - 10, Pussy - 10, overall - 7/8; no BBBJ which was only drawback. I will do my best to repeat. Thank you to Supermonger 2 for the referral!

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations