La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Does anyone have any update on Merida (going rates, etc)?

Also, how easy (or difficult) is it to hook up with nonpros in Merida if you speak decent Spanish? Has anyone tried their luck in nonpros' discos & bars or even with waitresses, shop assistants and the like?

Thanks,

Best option in Play Del Carmen?

I am about to leave for two weeks holiday at a resort in the Riviera Maya area. I figure that Playa Del Carmen (PDC) is my best bet for location and value for sex.

Okay, I've read the reports here about action in PDC. Right now it's looking like Malibu and Popa Cubanas are good bars to pick up ladies and not pay too much, either in the bar or for a room and sex. It sounds like La Selva or Trician Massage are the best out-of-the-way little brothels.

What place would recommend in PDC if your goals were as follows:

1) Prefer something in the afternoon, as most evenings must be with family.

2) I am happy with larger butt and boobs J-Lo types. Older is okay, too. Enthusiasm and openness are more important than physical perfection for me.

3) I really like to perform oral on the woman while she goes down on me. I don't know if this is commonly available.

4) Don't want to spend a lot of money in a bar on drinks, etc. but would prefer to just select a girl, go a room and screw my brains out for an hour.

Thanks in advance for your advice on this. I will return the favor by posting a detailed review when I return!

Thanks Bullshark

It's nice to know Playa is recovering from Wilma. I actually road Willma out in Playa. It was interesting to watch them get back up and running in just days. When I was there I went to Chilly Willys one night, at the time they had a realy nice selection of girls. It's nice to see some mention of some of the other clubs in the area. I am thinking of going back in May so everything should be back up and running.

Later,

WCP

Playa Del Carmen in Dec.2005

Playa Del Carmen in Dec.2005

I think to ask the boys at the hotel will lead you anyway to one of the three clubs in PDC which I know are kind of save and o.k. for tourists like us. As I mentioned before, a little spanish speaking helps a lot...even when it is not perfect.

The "high class" pricy club Chilly Willies seem to have closed for reconstruction, but try it out, the Mexicans are incedible fast in rebuilding their facilities, even after Wilma!

My suggestion for a start would be to visit Merlinīs Safari club not before 10:30pm, itīs not to far from center, regular taxi price is 15 peso!!! of course taxi drivers want to make money and guide you to some other places or simply ask for 40 or more peso for the trip. Avoiding this, means to ask for the price before you enter the car! Well itīs safe anyway, the taxidrivers I met were all very communicative and friendly.

Merlinīs has no entrance fee, beer is 25peso and you can watch the girls dancing on stage, 2 or 3 songs, then they got allmost naked under a minimum of light. Itīs good music there, girls will approach you, if not the waiter will come along with one of them. Then itīs time to decide to have her at your table for a while:means to buy her a ladys drink. If you just aggree to the signs of the waiter, they will bring the most expensive drink for the girl:250peso, if you ask for a cheaper one(communication!), 130 is possible. I tried to make appointments with girls I liked for the next day: They give you even their Tel. nr. but I was not lucky so far, even meeting a girl next day turned out as a waste of time, they will not come. Make me tell you something wrong and try it out.

OK. that were examples for the nightclubs, the other less class club is called "babeīs hot", close by, 5 min walking distance dircetion north on the federal highway. Same sort of action, more chairs than sofas.

To go to have sex with a girl, my suggestion is the private "club" with the yellow door, next to La Selva, close to 30 x 30(Nr. of streets), exact location was given in one of the pmīs in the forum. Itīs easy to find. Sex from menue as mentioned, Sarah is not to bad, the other two girls are little older and were not my gusto.

Here is something you can try to find out:

Tel. 987 107 9747

"Hi, hope you are still here in playa, call me.", that was the reply on a request I made some days before: Zoe is suposed to offer massage and full service for 1000peso in a private cabana at the beach of PDC!?. I am not sure if her number is correct, as you have to dial a 044 before the tel number of a cellular phone, I tryed without getting through. Here is her email, sheīs advertising with it in the net, so it should be no problem;:

"Zoe Witherspooon" <zoe@yours.com>

Have fun in the other locations at Playa by night. Go to the regular dancing clubs where the mexicans go, lots of chicas: suggestion: "Raven" and another disco, "Celito Lindo", 50 meters down the road(Juarez), , Blue Parot at the beach, (tourist spot) and the classical Salsa club after midnight: "Mambo Cafe"!!!,

Have fun!

Bullshark

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshark
    Hello,

Riviera Maya is fully alive after Wilma, no doubt.

Re-Construction everywhere.

Chicas, well you have to ask a Taxi driver as usual for a "casa privado con erotico massage, chicas, sexo..." blabla....with a litle spanish talk, you can open doors, all guys I met appreciated it, seeing me tryin to talk in spanish..., or go to some of the earlier mentioned places, nightclubs of course...I had a nice night in Merlinīs yesterday, felt in love with Mariann, she gave me her Tel. nr. but when I tried today, it turned out to not exsist, what a pitty, I was dreaming of the firm, beautifull 19 year old chica, probabely gonna vist the club again. If you go to Merlinīs, you have to know, they use to cheat with the lady drinks: first they tell you they cost 25usd, then if you can in spanish, you can tell the waiter, yes lady drink, but mass barrato, which means cheaper..so he reacting proper, offering you a ladydrink for 130Peso...still itīs faike, because they mostly but water in the cocktail or whatever the girl gets. Yeep, fuck, this is the game, try to taste the ladydrink, if you donīt believe, then you will know. Merlinīs nightclub is on the federal main road outside the center of PDC.

Also Malibu's is in operation, opens noon till 8pm. went there 2 days ago around 1pm, action starts at 2pm, lots of girls, if you want full action, of course you will have to pay the price. I had a nice one in the private zone, but just touching, payed the ladies drinks, 130 Peso = 11USD.

Nothing more.

Today I tryed the "yellow door", the private erotic massage club, close to La Selva(check earlier messages for exact location or ask taxi driver)

There were 3 girls, went there at 6pm..took 20 year old Sarah, from Yucatan, nice, firm tits, allmost a 8 or 9, could see not too much in the beginning, when I insisted to have at least a little light, she turned out to be a beauty. Had fun and enjoyed massage before safer sex.

They offer you a menue in spanish and english, 15 min for 600 Peso, 30 for 800 and 45 for 1000, full hour 1200peso.

Bad news: Spa Ha, my prefered massage parlor was closed and under construction, as so many houses in PDC after Wilma.

Where to stay in Riviera Maya?

Well this depends of what you can effort and what you want. PDC is full of any kind and class of hotels, just take a plane to Cancun, transfer to PDC with the ADO bus from Cancun Airport, walk Avenida 5 or 10 north and make your selection, vacancy no problem, the more north you walk, the cheaper the prices. If you look for all inclusive type of hotels, I can't help you, this is another world for me, kind of weird. I like the mexican world truly more, have to say that I try my best to communicate with the locals in spanish and the reactions and results were allways very good.
    Last but not least: secret Tel. Nr of Luis (within PDC 044-9841140662),a cab driver who is reliable and available from 5pm and during night. He can take you to the places as you want, he has friends who make all your needs come true.

If you read something about ZOE in one of the forums, a massage girl at the beach of PDC, forget it, I tried the number, but it is not exsisting was the automatic tel. reply, doīnīt know what this ment.

If you are explorative, you can buy a spanish newspaper called "peso", there are private adverts. from lots of massage gils in and around Cancun. Cancun has the regional code 988, PDC 984 and Cozumel 987, for your orientation, besides that the weather is beautifull here in Playa.

Hasta Luego,
    see you in Playa
    Bullshark
    Hasta Luego,
    see you in Playa
    Bullshark

Playa Del Carmen

O.K. guys,

Sitting in the internet cafe posting mails to the forum if kind of fun, before the action starts in the Riviera Maya night.

The high class club Chilly Willies seem to have closed for reconstruction, but try it out, the Mexicans are incedible fast in rebuilding their facilities, even after Wilma!
    My suggestion for a start would be to visit Merlinīs Safari club, itīs not to far from center, regular taxi price is 15 peso!!! of course taxi drivers want to make money and guide you to some other places or simply ask for 40 or more peso for the trip. Avoiding this, means to ask for the price before you enter the car! Well itīs safe anyway, the taxidrivers I met were all very communicative and friendly.

Merlinīs has no entrance fee, beer is 25peso and you can watch the girls dancing on stage, 2 or 3 songs, then they got allmost naked under a minimum of light. Itīs good music there, girls will approach you, if not the waiter will come along with one of them. Then itīs time to decide to have her at your table for a while:means to buy her a ladys drink. If you just aggree to the signs of the waiter, they will bring the most expensive drink for the girl:250peso, if you ask for a cheaper one(communication!), 130 is possible. I tried to make appointments with girls I liked for the next day: They give you even their Tel. nr. but I was not lucky so far, even meeting a girl next day turned out as a waste of time, they will not come. Make me tell you something wrong and try it out.

OK. that were examples for the nightclubs, the other less class club is called "babeīs hot", close by, 5 min walking distance dircetion north on the federal highway. Same sort of action, more chairs than sofas.

To go to have sex with a girl, my suggestion is the private "club" with the yellow door, next to La Selva, close to 30 x 30(Nr. of streets), exact location was given in one of the pmīs in the forum. Itīs easy to find. Sex from menue as mentioned, Sarah is not to bad, the other two girls are little older and were not my gusto.

Here is something you can try to find out:

Tel. 987 107 9747

"Hi, hope you are still here in playa, call me.", that was the reply on a request I made some days before: Zoe is suposed to offer massage and full service for 1000peso in a private cabana at the beach of PDC!?. I am not sure if her number is correct, as you have to dial a 044 before the tel number of a cellular phone, I tryed without getting through. Here is her email, sheīs advertising with it in the net, so it should not be a problem;:

"Zoe Witherspooon"

Have fun in the other locations at Playa by night. Go to the regular dancing clubs where the mexicans go, lots of chicas: suggestion: Raven and another disco 50 meters down the road(Juarez), forgot the name, Blue Parot at the beach, (turist spot) and classical Salsa club for the night: Mambo Cafe!

Have fun!

Rochus

PDC Update: 8.12.2005

Hi again,

Just a few news:

The bad one first: Chilly Willies is closed for a while. Could see the whole big roof which is uncovered and under construction, while passing the place. Thank you Wilma.

Good news: Spa Ha is operating, but also under construction. 3 fresh new young mexican girls doing the 400 peso massage and the extra 200 peso will relax you by hand, to have her fully naked, you got to pay 1000peso. Right now peso versus US$ is 10 to 1, here in Playa.

One correction to my previous mail: the mexican newspaper with the adverds. is called POR ESTO and costs 2 peso, sorry for that bug.

Playa is allive,

R.

Playa Del Carmen December 2005

Hello,

Riviera Maya is fully alive after Wilma, no doubt.

Re-Construction everywhere.

Chicas, well you have to ask a Taxi driver as usual for a "casa privado con erotico massage, chicas, sexo..." blabla....with a litle spanish talk, you can open doors, all guys I met appreciated it, seeing me tryin to talk in spanish..., or go to some of the earlier mentioned places, nightclubs of course...I had a nice night in Merlinīs yesterday, felt in love with Mariann, she gave me her Tel. nr. but when I tried today, it turned out to not exsist, what a pitty, I was dreaming of the firm, beautifull 19 year old chica, probabely gonna vist the club again. If you go to Merlinīs, you have to know, they use to cheat with the lady drinks: first they tell you they cost 25usd, then if you can in spanish, you can tell the waiter, yes lady drink, but mass barrato, which means cheaper..so he reacting proper, offering you a ladydrink for 130Peso...still itīs faike, because they mostly but water in the cocktail or whatever the girl gets. Yeep, fuck, this is the game, try to taste the ladydrink, if you donīt believe, then you will know. Merlinīs nightclub is on the federal main road outside the center of PDC.

Also Malibu's is in operation, opens noon till 8pm. went there 2 days ago around 1pm, action starts at 2pm, lots of girls, if you want full action, of course you will have to pay the price. I had a nice one in the private zone, but just touching, payed the ladies drinks, 130 Peso = 11USD.

Nothing more.

Today I tryed the "yellow door", the private erotic massage club, close to La Selva(check earlier messages for exact location or ask taxi driver)

There were 3 girls, went there at 6pm..took 20 year old Sarah, from Yucatan, nice, firm tits, allmost a 8 or 9, could see not too much in the beginning, when I insisted to have at least a little light, she turned out to be a beauty. Had fun and enjoyed massage before safer sex.

They offer you a menue in spanish and english, 15 min for 600 Peso, 30 for 800 and 45 for 1000, full hour 1200peso.

Bad news: Spa Ha, my prefered massage parlor was closed and under construction, as so many houses in PDC after Wilma.

Where to stay in Riviera Maya?

Well this depends of what you can effort and what you want. PDC is full of any kind and class of hotels, just take a plane to Cancun, transfer to PDC with the ADO bus from Cancun Airport, walk Avenida 5 or 10 north and make your selection, vacancy no problem, the more north you walk, the cheaper the prices. If you look for all inclusive type of hotels, I can't help you, this is another world for me, kind of weird. I like the mexican world truly more, have to say that I try my best to communicate with the locals in spanish and the reactions and results were allways very good.
    Last but not least: secret Tel. Nr of Luis (within PDC 044-9841140662),a cab driver who is reliable and available from 5pm and during night. He can take you to the places as you want, he has friends who make all your needs come true.

If you read something about ZOE in one of the forums, a massage girl at the beach of PDC, forget it, I tried the number, but it is not exsisting was the automatic tel. reply, doīnīt know what this ment.

If you are explorative, you can buy a spanish newspaper called "peso", there are private adverts. from lots of massage gils in and around Cancun. Cancun has the regional code 988, PDC 984 and Cozumel 987, for your orientation, besides that the weather is beautifull here in Playa.

Hasta Luego,

Rochus

Riviera Maya need help

I will be going to Riviera Maya in 2 weeks just for a few nights. Im not sure where i will be staying. Im not sure after Wilma if there is anything going on with the ladys. If anyone has info of past trip I would appreciate any into.

Merida, Yucata

I'm living in Los angeles now, but I lived in Merida most of my life, and theres plenty of places to go, theres at least 20 stripclubs in the city that I can remember going to. The best ones are outside the city in an area called " EL PERIFERICO " all the cab drivers know this place. Theres also really nice motels for short time in this area ( between 150 and 200 pesos for 3 hours)

The best ones are: Safaris, D'Fox, El Jabin, and prices are on most of them 100 pesos for a table dance ( where you can touch or do whatever you want) in a private room.
    If you want full sex almost all the places have rooms, the going rate 4 years ago was from 700 to 1000 pesos depending on the quality of the girl, for about maybe 30 or 60 mins.

I'll say 95% of the girls offer BBBJ, and 40 % will offer anal.

Almost all the clubs have a "cover fee" ( usually around 60 pesos) wich includes a bucket with 4 or 5 beers.

Some of these places have girls from colombia, cuba or countries from Central America. ( usually the 3 clubs i mentioned above)

Merida is a safe city, just use common sense.

Ill be there during Christmas for about 15 days, and ill take pictures of places and girls, and Ill get new information.

So if anybody will be there arouund those dates or have any questions feel free to pm me.

Ciudad del Carmen

Hello to all,

I have arrived to Ciudad del Carmen yesterday, and I'm looking for a place with chicas, a night club, massage parlor or similar.

After a few hours of net searching I found this place:

Skorpion's Men's Club
    http://es.geocities.com/skorpiongoll/skorpions.html

Does anyone maybe knows something about this club? What about the prices? What included in the private service?

I would be happy to have some other recommended places.

Thanks!

true enough

Plenty of travesitas in the biz. Many of the fat girls look like men anyway, but no tvs can look like this little girl, way too much latina ass and tits for a tv. But I know what your sayin Capitano. Besides most of them were dogs anyway and plenty of free pussy in the clubs and beaches if your not a complete tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarteneja
    There are often girls around the intersection of calle 12 y avenida 5ta on weekends after midnight. range everywhere from fat and used up to a charming 18yr old who did all bbbjtc, fs and greek for $110 us. I had to bargain her down from $200 but well worth it. she even offered bbfs and bb greek for an extra $100 but that is not my thing with p4p girls.
    Be careful,

When I was there I've noticed that the girls you say could have something between their legs you may not expect!

Merida

was just in merida a couple of weeks ago and saw several street walkers on the road from the air port into the down town. basically they seemed to show up at 8 or later and were out anytime that i happened that way from that time onward.

i stopped and picked one of these girls up one night. my spanish is limited but got my desire across and got the girl to agree on a price of 400 peso for the deed which basically comes to $40 usd.

i spoke with a very nice cabbie one day about the situation in merida. first off he told me that prostitution is illegal in merida. he said that there are no boy towns or real red light district in merida. he mentioned the girls on the road to the airport. he also said that there were a few small houses rep001tered around town with three or four girls in each house that provided services. he said tht the going rate was 600 pesos at these houses or roughly $60 usd. he offered to take me to one of these houses so i could see what it was like. i took him up on the offer with the understanding up front that i would probably not be using the girls services at that price. he said no problem, he got no money for taking people there.

he drove me a mile or so west of the central square to a small house in a neighborhood that looked like pretty much all the others (i have no idea how to tell anybody how to get there). when we got there i got out and asked him to stay while i rang the door bell. there were three girls working in the house. they were average looking at best. one of the girls spoke some english and said that services were full service for 600 peso. i wasn't interested for that price and excused myself.

in short merida is certainly not a place one goes for fun of this sort. if you happen to be in town on business then drive out by the airport and pick up one of the street walkers out that way to fill your needs.

Pdc

There are often girls around the intersection of calle 12 y avenida 5ta on weekends after midnight. range everywhere from fat and used up to a charming 18yr old who did all bbbjtc, fs and greek for $110 us. I had to bargain her down from $200 but well worth it. she even offered bbfs and bb greek for an extra $100 but that is not my thing with p4p girls.

Posting Limitations