Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: South China - Zhu Hai

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Why so upset

Quote Originally Posted by Backslash  [View Original Post]
    Firstly you should fix your issues with spelling. Hey, allow me to give you a free lesson. Lets just look at your last post and I will "correct them" for you.

"We both get about 20-30 PM (s) a month from newbie (s) and Wallaby want (s) to get advice and meet up (and) want me to show them around, I don't come to Asia and China (to) drink beer all day and party (I have work to do and trade show (s) {if more than one} to attend (.) when I cannot meet up with them they post I am not real,(full stop better here) I don't need to prove myself to all this (these) newbie (s) and for those I advice (advise) China is (has) been on a crack down the last 12 month (s) is (it is) best for them to go elsewhere if they just want to come to China to play (.) they (then) say I am Negative, they don't want to believe the truth or face the facts, I am not a tour guide maybe you guy should PM Blacklash (backslash you fool) from now on he got all the answer (answers) now.

Mate first of all you have serious issues with English. I need to read a sentence 3 times to understand what you are saying. Don't try to patronise me by saying I am a tour guide. At least you can admit you are an incompetent fool not just with English, but with knowing what's going on in China at the moment. I have located 300 rmb 1 pop places in Zhuhai at the moment, and that is about the right price pre-crackdown. So before you start tearing down threads and saying you know this or that, or even dare to tell me that I don't know better, you should learn to either say something useful or none at all. Especially considering the fact your messing with a local here. You should probably exit the threads and re-examine whether you have any insightful knowledge to give to this thread / forum.

Nothing has really changed post crackdown, except some places went undercover. Some new places have also established, and many girls who were working at establishments have now gone to advertising themselves. Prices really aren't too bad. You have upset many members (including me), you have nothing of real input to add, and you definitely don't know Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau, Hong Kong, better than I do, so I really don't want to see you again on the Zhuhai thread until you have something solid to provide.
    To Blacklash.

Why are you so upset I never said Blacklash is a tour guide I just said I am not one sorry I hit a nerve hope you didn, t have a heart attack, if you need to read my post 3 time to understand things you must not be very smart, you don't own this thread anyone can post here.

Fast eddie 48.

Firstly you should fix your issues with spelling. Hey, allow me to give you a free lesson. Lets just look at your last post and I will "correct them" for you.

"We both get about 20-30 PM (s) a month from newbie (s) and Wallaby want (s) to get advice and meet up (and) want me to show them around, {S N I P}
    Thank you for the Zhuhai information that you are providing. But personally, I believe it is bad form to aggressively criticise the spelling and grammar of others on these forums.

Unless we personally know the people, we do not know what posting difficulties they have, what autocorrect features are set on their input devices, whether or not English is their first, second or third language. One guy on the PI forums has atrocious spelling and grammar, but I happen to know that he is dyslexic.

BTW, as FE's post was directed at me, allow me the honour of clarifying (correcting?) his first sentence. It could read "We both get about 20-30 PM a month from newbie and wannabe who want to get advice, meet up and want me to show them around." Correction of plurality? Trivial and hardly worth correcting in this instance.

OTOH, if you want to expand on, clarify or disagree with a poster's statements, then I fully support you (and is, I believe, in accordance with ISG's policy). But, as always, politeness is appreciated!

Ikksman.

I'm not a tour guide either.

"We both get about 20-30 PM (s) a month from newbie (s) and Wallaby want (s) to get advice and meet up (and) want me to show them around, I don't come to Asia and China (to) drink beer all day and party (I have work to do and trade show (s) {if more than one} to attend (.) when I cannot meet up with them they post I am not real,(full stop better here) I don't need to prove myself to all this (these) newbie (s) and for those I advice (advise) China is (has) been on a crack down the last 12 month (s) is (it is) best for them to go elsewhere if they just want to come to China to play (.) they (then) say I am Negative, they don't want to believe the truth or face the facts, I am not a tour guide maybe you guy should PM Blacklash (backslash you fool) from now on he got all the answer (answers) now.

Mate first of all you have serious issues with English. I need to read a sentence 3 times to understand what you are saying. Don't try to patronise me by saying I am a tour guide. At least you can admit you are an incompetent fool not just with English, but with knowing what's going on in China at the moment. I have located 300 rmb 1 pop places in Zhuhai at the moment, and that is about the right price pre-crackdown. So before you start tearing down threads and saying you know this or that, or even dare to tell me that I don't know better, you should learn to either say something useful or none at all. Especially considering the fact your messing with a local here. You should probably exit the threads and re-examine whether you have any insightful knowledge to give to this thread / forum.

Nothing has really changed post crackdown, except some places went undercover. Some new places have also established, and many girls who were working at establishments have now gone to advertising themselves. Prices really aren't too bad. You have upset many members (including me), you have nothing of real input to add, and you definitely don't know Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau, Hong Kong, better than I do, so I really don't want to see you again on the Zhuhai thread until you have something solid to provide.

That the facts

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the China Forums?

I am not going to comment on your claims regarding FE48 on the Indo forums (although I was tempted to). But, I do wish to comment on your claim that "anyone who has come across him on here is pretty certain he has never set foot in Asia at all." BTW, your use of the word "here" is not clear. I am assuming that you are referring to either the China forums, or the whole ISG Guide, as you are "here" on the China Zhuhai subforum.

"looks like he is branching out to other locales"? Wow! Thanks for warning us! Actually, we have been reading thousands of FE48's posts here in China for more than 10 years. And, AFAIK no one on the China forums has ever raised doubts that he has mongered in China. And, a number of well-respected posters here in China have met him, and posted about those meetings.

Here is one post that should be of interest to you: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1574821. Why don't you PM OAH and ask him about FE48?

Let's hope you are man enough to apologise to FE48 for unjustly defaming him.

BTW I am not defending FE48s posting style, just correcting your false words and innuendos.

Ikksman
    No need to expose fools. They expose themselves

P.S. I have some knowledge of FE48's job, which requires frequent travel (ever heard of trade shows?), but will not reveal personal details of him, or any poster here, as I trust that other posters will not reveal personal details about me!
    To Ikksman.

We both get about 20-30 PM a month from newbie and Wallaby want to get advice and meet up want me to show them around, I don't come to Asia and China drink beer all day and party I have work to do and trade show to attend when I cannot meet up with them they post I am not real, I don't need to prove myself to all this newbie and for those I advice China is been on a crack down the last 12 month is best for them to go elsewhere if they just want to come to China to play they say I am Negative, they don't want to believe the truth or face the facts, I am not a tour guide maybe you guy should PM Blacklash from now on he got all the answer now.

Fast eddie 48.

Are you for real

Quote Originally Posted by HungMan1808  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry about FE48 Backslash, anyone who has come across him on here is pretty certain he has never set foot in Asia at all. He recently had his ass handed to him on the Jakarta thread, so it looks like he is branching out to other locales.

He appears so often that I only need to read half of the first sentence and recognise the near incoherent writing. Seriously FE48, you expect us to believe you work in a position (sourced from the USA) important enough to take you regularly all over Asia with that level of English?
    To Menteng / hung.

Menteng is that you I already put you on my ignore list and you change your handle, I already told you I was in Jarkata in mid Oct for a few days for business where were you are you for real, I really don't care you are or not is time for you to crawl back to your cave and hide and stop posting trash on this forum.

Fast eddie 48.

Tanzhou Story

I have also posted this in another forum, and from now on will post my reports in two forums at once. So here goes.

So being the determined man I am, I was able to find that there was a place in Tanzhou that is currently open and offering full service. For those who don't know, Tanzhou is about 15 minutes away from Gongbei and is actually part of Zhongshan. So I had heard about places being open and first stop I'm off to a place inside the Peng Business Hotel. The taxi driver gives me a number and then I ring the place and off we go. At the door we are told there is nothing available, although I spoke with a customer who just left and said you need to be a regular or know people if you want access. I actually forgot to call them but more on that story in a second.

Off we go to another place I know but was rumoured to be closed during the crackdown. This place is called huang que and I can't remember its location but its close to the Peng. We get in and are told prices are 700 rmb for be class, 900 rmb for a class and 1100-1200 for A class.

Honestly I saw the whole lineup but for 700 rmb there was nothing decent, and 1100-1200 rmb birds weren't worth it so my mate and I are off again.

Then someone calls from the Peng and says we should come back. I ask for the price and he says 550 rmb. I go back and am promised to be treated to full service, so back I go. When we get back, I remember the customer told me the price was 498 rmb and I told him I wanted that price and he immediately agreed.

Off to a lineup and there was some decent looking chicks so I chose one 22 yr old girl from Hunan and was told it was a 2 pop 498 rmb service.

Name: Some chick from Hunan.

Place Tanzhou.

Face: 3. 5/5 The girl was alright, not too bad, decent but not overboard makeup. Solid 3. 5.

Body: 3. 5/5 Average body and average ass, but no body fat at all. Decent.

Skill: 4/5 Well since you can opt for BBBJTC once, and sex once since its a 2 pop place, I thought she was well trained in every aspect.

Service 4/5: Not bad, she was friendly, talkative and generally "professional" Pretty good actually.

GFE 1/5: I've stated I am not really into the whole GFE experience, and I had highly doubted in a place like this I would get GFE anyway, and there was the correct presumption. NO GFE, no kissing she didn't even like me sticking my finger in her vagina.

Overall: 4/5 Considering the current circumstances in Zhuhai, this is the best I've had in a long time. 2 pops (my friend went with another chick and requested BBBJTC twice and didn't even fuck) some decent looking girls, good quality service and a price of 498 rmb. Not bad at all.

Retry: Honestly at the moment, this is the only place I would even consider to retry in Zhuhai.

Damage: RMB498+2 rmb tip for cleaner (mandatory rounding you could call it) 500 rmb total.

Language: Mandarin.

So once I selected the chick we went to the room, had a casual chat and off went the clothes. We showered and then off to the bed the professionalism showed. She was determined in the blowjob, almost got me off and licked and shafted her way whilst playing with my balls. She doused her tongue in hot water and used it to caress my cock, which by the way, was loving the attention.

10 more minutes of this and on went the condom and straddle time. Whammed her for about 15 minutes and then shot.

As this is a 90 minute session, I spent the next 30 minutes chatting and then readied myself for another round. This time I declined sex and she BBBJ'd me for a while before I decided to allow her to handjob finish the conclusion.

So end notes, If I am allowed to post the number of the hotel here, please let me know and I will do so. I also got a business card just in case so I can get the details perfect for you fellow mongers. So with the phone number you should be able to safely get into the joint and quote the price of 498 rmb otherwise they may charge 550 rmb.

Zhuhai Fei Fei

Hi guys, I am also a member of another forum, and on that forum a member was willing to share a WG's details with me (phone number and Wechat). Apparently she used to work in a sauna here in Zhuhai up until its closure last year. She has since been freelancing and I will share her Wechat details+phone number and photos if the forum moderators allow this.

She isn't the best looker, but she definitely can make up for that with some enthusiastic performances in the bed.

Name: Feifei.

Place incall her hotel room.

Face: 2. 5-3/5 She was in the middle of cooking dinner when I arrived, so she had no make up or preparation. She looked a little bland and average to my liking.

Body: 2. 5/5 She had an average body with a bit of stomach fat, a passable be cup pair of tits and an average ass.

Skill: 4/5 She was definitely active and had lots of eye contact, was very energetic in her blowjob and liked to be fucked.

Service 4/5: I declined the offer of cosplay and went straight to the action. She definitely was a pleaser.

GFE 3/5: I'm not really into the whole GFE experience but I am sure she was willing. Allowed DFK but I didn't go any further than that.

Overall: 3. 5/5 not bad, considering the price and the fact that considering the general lack of sex action in Zhuhai, this is about right. Consider that the LHL experience is 300 rmb with no service at all, an extra 100 rmb on top gets you this. Well not bad at all.

Retry: Honestly not bad, but at the moment I will wait to see if there is anything better on offer.

Damage: RMB400.

Language: Mandarin.

When I met Fei Fei, she was in her pajamas and was in the middle of cooking so there was nothing sexy about the entrance, I was told to shower and she didn't join.

Onto the bed it was a great blowjob and some DFK and then I whammed her for about 15 minutes then just shot inside her (condom of course) and that was the end of that. Lots of dirty eye contact and not a bad performance.

P.S.: I have contacted my mates who can confirm they visited saunas in neighbouring Tanzhou this weekend. I refuse to write a report until I have actually experienced the action myself. Like I said, I am willing to volunteer to be of any help in the Zhuhai, Macau and HK threads. Well please check for me if I am allowed to post phone numbers and Wechat details and if allowed please reply here so I can follow up with the details. Cheers guys.

Signing out and back on ISG.

Backslash.

FE48. Again

Ikksman,

Based on your postings, you seem to be quite credible on the board, so it would be remiss of me not to at least reply. If indeed FE48 has visited China and people have proof of this, then an apology is in order. When I say "here" I mean ISG, for clarity.

Though the posting you pointed me to from OAH hasn't exactly put this matter to rest. In fact, the situation actually matches FE48 behaviour - like not turning up to pre-arranged meetings. Which was the case in Indonesia, in a situation involving people I have met personally. And this attempt at meeting wasn't isolated, but a more determined attempt at meeting (or even conversing) after a number of failed attempts. Hence the reputation.

I will drop OAH a quick PM, but to be honest it isn't worth being drawn into this, apart from pointing out this guy who basically seems to waste time and attack people on the forum, and appears to be not much better in real life based on the OAH posting. Based on FE48 writing here, he is either a genius in maintaining different writing styles on here and in professional life, or he is is involved in trade which in no way involves writing anything to anyone. It is always possible, but certainly not likely.

The main issue is the clogging of forums with inaccurate or second hand information and attacks on people (usually by a small group of repeat offenders), which takes away the benefit of the forum. As this conversation could also start to be classed as taking away benefit if allowed to be carried on. Which won't happen, as I'm not really interested in carrying on debates (I wouldn't call it an argument) online for no real benefit offline.

Quote Originally Posted by HungMan1808  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry about FE48 Backslash, anyone who has come across him on here is pretty certain he has never set foot in Asia at all. He recently had his ass handed to him on the Jakarta thread, so it looks like he is branching out to other locales.

He appears so often that I only need to read half of the first sentence and recognise the near incoherent writing. Seriously FE48, you expect us to believe you work in a position (sourced from the USA) important enough to take you regularly all over Asia with that level of English?
    Welcome to the China Forums?

I am not going to comment on your claims regarding FE48 on the Indo forums (although I was tempted to). But, I do wish to comment on your claim that "anyone who has come across him on here is pretty certain he has never set foot in Asia at all." BTW, your use of the word "here" is not clear. I am assuming that you are referring to either the China forums, or the whole ISG Guide, as you are "here" on the China Zhuhai subforum.

"looks like he is branching out to other locales"? Wow! Thanks for warning us! Actually, we have been reading thousands of FE48's posts here in China for more than 10 years. And, AFAIK no one on the China forums has ever raised doubts that he has mongered in China. And, a number of well-respected posters here in China have met him, and posted about those meetings.

Here is one post that should be of interest to you: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1574821. Why don't you PM OAH and ask him about FE48?

Let's hope you are man enough to apologise to FE48 for unjustly defaming him.

BTW I am not defending FE48s posting style, just correcting your false words and innuendos.

Ikksman
    No need to expose fools. They expose themselves

P.S. I have some knowledge of FE48's job, which requires frequent travel (ever heard of trade shows?), but will not reveal personal details of him, or any poster here, as I trust that other posters will not reveal personal details about me!

Ignore the troll Backslash

Calm down

Mate, I think you need to calm down. Firstly I am a Macau citizen, meaning before you had nappies I made my first border crossing to Zhuhai. A $238 rmb handjob is not expensive considering the current circumstances. You state that members don't need to go to Zhuhai for this, but if you are in azhuhai already, it is unnecessary to hit up Dongguan or Shenzhen. I already said once I have details I will post them so just wait a little. You make it sound like you have all the knowledge and know everything, but considering I am a Macau native and speak fluent mandarin, english and cantonese I am sure members would be far more interested in what I have to offer to this thread and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Backslash.
    Surprise what the only info you got is where to get a high price Hand Job in Zhu Hai why even to Tanzhou or Jida for that, you can get a expensive Hand job and massage in Gonbei too, if any Nave ISG member are looking for this they can get that in Shenzhen and Dongguan don't need to go to ZH, yes there are sauna opening in Zhu Hai do you know which one offer FS.

Fast eddie 48.

Surprise what

Of course mate I know, I mean I mentioned that in my post too, but at the moment I have listed the places I know that have something with a little extra you know. Although I can surprise you, I heard Tanzhou is back open again, which is only 15 minutes away from Zhuhai, some local friends of mine have said there are saunas open. Once I know what is going on I will post updates and reports and see if we can get the thread kicking again!
    To Backslash.

Surprise what the only info you got is where to get a high price Hand Job in Zhu Hai why even to Tanzhou or Jida for that, you can get a expensive Hand job and massage in Gonbei too, if any Naïve ISG member are looking for this they can get that in Shenzhen and Dongguan don't need to go to ZH, yes there are sauna opening in Zhu Hai do you know which one offer FS.

Fast eddie 48.

Thanks Backslash

Any information on South China is welcomed and don't let the Mr. Negatives in the world affect your posts. There are probably tens of millions of men in the province who work a long 5 to 6 day work week who can't afford Macau, don't find Hong Kong appealing and / or don't have the time to take an out of area holiday. I'm sure a

fair amount of them are getting sex from a hot looking girl at a decent price somewhere. Guys on this site don't know it or some probably aren't saying. If I can go

to several places in LOS Angeles and get sex in a private house from a young hottie for 120 US (OAH has gone to two of them), I'm sure more than a few in South

China can do the same thing. Of course South China now is discreet just like about all of the STATES. In fact when I was in CP in September a local guy had a girl

sent up to my hotel room for 170 rmb and I passed on to several members the numbers of 5 mommies still supplying girls in CP of course at a higher price of 300 and

none were lookers. Of course things are not as good as they were back in 2009 especially for Zhu Hai; however, that affects mostly the hordes of overseas asians. I

personally think the local guys with money are still getting the young lookers.

Of course mate I know, I mean I mentioned that in my post too, but at the moment I have listed the places I know that have something with a little extra you know. Although I can surprise you, I heard Tanzhou is back open again, which is only 15 minutes away from Zhuhai, some local friends of mine have said there are saunas open. Once I know what is going on I will post updates and reports and see if we can get the thread kicking again!
    I for one welcome and look forward to your contributions.

Too many naysayers since the crack down and we need whatever nuggets of information on whatever joints are going to be popping up.

I've pretty well discarded most knowledge of what I knew about places in Southern China and want to replenish such with new information.

And Zhuhai and its surrounds I know still have things happening.

Thanks beforehand!

SEAJ

Of course I know

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Backslash.

If you live in Zhu Hai should know better there are crack down in Zhu Hai it is why this thread is dead, that go for most city in Guangdong I been going to Zhu Hai for over 18 yr now company I work for have a factory here, you come here after they clean up this city you miss the boat and don't know any better.

Fast eddie 48.

Posting Limitations