La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: South China - Zhu Hai

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

You should know better

Quote Originally Posted by Backslash  [View Original Post]
    Note, I reposted this on another forum as well, but. I am willing to volunteer on moderating / looking after the Zhuhai thread from now on and answer any available questions.

Okay, after many years of inactivity I have spent the last 18 months in Zhuhai and live here permanently. Blame some previous relationships, long term ones, etc.

I noticed the Zhuhai thread is constantly hanging on a thread and want to do my best to revive a dead thread.

However, there is pretty much zero action going on at the moment other than the usual Lian Hua Lu activity (which I actually noticed has upped the ante recently, more and more girls prowling around).

One of my relatives here has a shop on Lian Hua Lu, and I knew many of the pimps on the street beforehand, and was told recently by one, that most of the previous pimps were arrested and fined. The Dongguan incident from last year has really killed the action in Guangdong.

I had a couple of contacts of chicks who were based in Tanzhou (a small town in neighbouring Zhongshan approximately 20 minutes from Gongbei port) who used to work in the various KTV establishments prior to the crackdown, who are now freelancing to previous customers.

If your looking for a handjob, that's still on the cards, 4 places I know that this can be found in. 2 are clear about it, 2 aren't. By clear I mean there is no need to talk to anyone about extra services, its pretty much assumed from the moment you go in.

Clear place 1.

Good World Hotel GongBei LianHuaLu (previous known as Changan Good World Hotel).

2nd Floor Massage (238 rmb for regulars apparently and 268 for non regulars).

Handjob and massage standard package.

I will warn 2 weeks ago there was a raid here and a customer and several masseuses were taken back to the police station. Heard the customer had to pay a 500 rmb fine to get out. So use at your own discretion.

Clear place 2.

Pronounced in Mandarin "Ya Yi LE".

Right opposite Zhuhai High speed rail link at the border port. It is hard to miss and is right next to a Thai restaurant.

238 rmb from memory as well.

I used to visit this place the most because they have the best looking girls, a full line up to choose from (instead of that one by one crap) and the girls are in pretty decent outfits.

Will also note this place has been raided before as well so be careful.

Not so clear place 1.

Guangdong Hotel Level 3 MingZhuGe Massage Centre Gongbei Lian Hua Lu.

This is one of those places that is not so clear and it will be up to you to get the deed done yourself (negotiate 1-200 rmb for a handjob).

The numbers I know off the top of my head that will be willing to give a handjob are 323,311, 319,369 (there could be more but that's a start).

So for a standard oil massage $138 rmb and 100-200 rmb tip for a handjob, it comes it slightly more expensive or around the same as the others.

Only difference is it is quite unlikely the police will raid this place. Although I have seen them come in 3 times in the 18 months I have been here.

Not so clear place 2.

Pronounced in Mandarin "Huang Shi".

This place is very close to the Yuan Ming palace and is situated in Nanpu, which is 5-10 minutes from Gongbei port. There are basically two tiers of massage here and two different line ups exist for different services. You want the oil massage if you want a handjob masseuse, and you will need to state your intentions once she arrives.

$138 rmb for 90 minute oil massage 100 rmb on top for the handjob and another 100 rmb on top if you want her top off.

This place is pretty hit and miss, I've had an awesome handjob before, and some pretty average ones too as well.
    To Backslash.

If you live in Zhu Hai should know better there are crack down in Zhu Hai it is why this thread is dead, that go for most city in Guangdong I been going to Zhu Hai for over 18 yr now company I work for have a factory here, you come here after they clean up this city you miss the boat and don't know any better.

Fast eddie 48.

Lets Revive this thread!

Note, I reposted this on another forum as well, but. I am willing to volunteer on moderating / looking after the Zhuhai thread from now on and answer any available questions.

Okay, after many years of inactivity I have spent the last 18 months in Zhuhai and live here permanently. Blame some previous relationships, long term ones, etc.

I noticed the Zhuhai thread is constantly hanging on a thread and want to do my best to revive a dead thread.

However, there is pretty much zero action going on at the moment other than the usual Lian Hua Lu activity (which I actually noticed has upped the ante recently, more and more girls prowling around).

One of my relatives here has a shop on Lian Hua Lu, and I knew many of the pimps on the street beforehand, and was told recently by one, that most of the previous pimps were arrested and fined. The Dongguan incident from last year has really killed the action in Guangdong.

I had a couple of contacts of chicks who were based in Tanzhou (a small town in neighbouring Zhongshan approximately 20 minutes from Gongbei port) who used to work in the various KTV establishments prior to the crackdown, who are now freelancing to previous customers.

If your looking for a handjob, that's still on the cards, 4 places I know that this can be found in. 2 are clear about it, 2 aren't. By clear I mean there is no need to talk to anyone about extra services, its pretty much assumed from the moment you go in.

Clear place 1.

Good World Hotel GongBei LianHuaLu (previous known as Changan Good World Hotel).

2nd Floor Massage (238 rmb for regulars apparently and 268 for non regulars).

Handjob and massage standard package.

I will warn 2 weeks ago there was a raid here and a customer and several masseuses were taken back to the police station. Heard the customer had to pay a 500 rmb fine to get out. So use at your own discretion.

Clear place 2.

Pronounced in Mandarin "Ya Yi LE".

Right opposite Zhuhai High speed rail link at the border port. It is hard to miss and is right next to a Thai restaurant.

238 rmb from memory as well.

I used to visit this place the most because they have the best looking girls, a full line up to choose from (instead of that one by one crap) and the girls are in pretty decent outfits.

Will also note this place has been raided before as well so be careful.

Not so clear place 1.

Guangdong Hotel Level 3 MingZhuGe Massage Centre Gongbei Lian Hua Lu.

This is one of those places that is not so clear and it will be up to you to get the deed done yourself (negotiate 1-200 rmb for a handjob).

The numbers I know off the top of my head that will be willing to give a handjob are 323,311, 319,369 (there could be more but that's a start).

So for a standard oil massage $138 rmb and 100-200 rmb tip for a handjob, it comes it slightly more expensive or around the same as the others.

Only difference is it is quite unlikely the police will raid this place. Although I have seen them come in 3 times in the 18 months I have been here.

Not so clear place 2.

Pronounced in Mandarin "Huang Shi".

This place is very close to the Yuan Ming palace and is situated in Nanpu, which is 5-10 minutes from Gongbei port. There are basically two tiers of massage here and two different line ups exist for different services. You want the oil massage if you want a handjob masseuse, and you will need to state your intentions once she arrives.

$138 rmb for 90 minute oil massage 100 rmb on top for the handjob and another 100 rmb on top if you want her top off.

This place is pretty hit and miss, I've had an awesome handjob before, and some pretty average ones too as well.

Tightway: off the deep end?

Hi Tightway,

I hope you don't mind some feedback on your post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tightway  [View Original Post]
    Although I did not frequent those Zhongshan professionals for myself (I need love and passion, which most professionals don't offer),
    While I find that you have some interesting things to say, it sounds like you have a negative attitude toward WGs and / or their customers, like you think there is something wrong with them. This seems to be a theme in many of your posts.

If I may ask, when you were with the non-pros you were with, if you really had a truly loving relationship with them, then how "loving" is it to raise their expectations, then dump them and move on?

It could be that mongering is more compassionate than what you're doing, because it doesn't involve playing that game with the girls and their feelings. Mongering is, in some sense, a pure and innocent transaction (as long as there is no coercive third party, which, in China, most of the time there's not, in my experience, and yes, I even had girlfriends who were WGs and I knew who and what was in their life). But you won't understand this if you have a strongly-held belief of "freebie good, paybie bad". That's just Western propaganda.

If I were still living in China I could probably make a good living out of organizing mongering tours, since I am good at finding those places.

Take me to any place in China, and within 5 to 10 minutes I know where to go to.

Within 1 day I will know all the main places in town for mongering. Only if I am interested and put my mind to it of course.
    It's very unusual for a person who is uninterested in a certain thing (like mongering), and even have a disdain for it, to invest the time to develop proficiency at it, much less declaring their proficiency. Not wrong, just unusual.

If I know you personally than you can PM me, and I tell you my simple but effective method, which should be kept a secret and only be told to the people you personally know, trust and have mongered with for a long time.
    We've exchanged PM's years ago, and I PM'ed you in response to the above, and you didn't respond. But the answers are probably obvious to most mongers. Oftentimes, it just finds you. Otherwise, ask the taxi drivers, the ones who drive at night (just ask casually, don't let them take you to a venue, otherwise they'll take you to where they get the biggest commission). This method may be fast, but I don't do it because I'd wind up at a hotel sauna or a KTV, which are not my favorite venues. Another way is to look for massage places that stay open past midnight. If they don't offer the service you want, ask the masseuse if she knows where to go.

Why keep the above a secret?

Here on a more personal note why I stopped going to the professionals (Unless if I may find someone that is special in heart and soul for me. Which is unlikely).

Since I see myself being more the soul and source of Life than the body, it is difficult for me if I have to relate to someone on just the physical body level,
    At least 80% of the time, I enjoy being with a WG on a heart and soul level. Why don't you? It sounds like you're saying that you limit yourself to the physical body level just because she's a WG. If you loved mongering, then you wouldn't shut yourself off to having a good connection with the girl and loving the experience thoroughly.

It is like eating a stale meal which taste like dry carton. You don't enjoy it and wish you would not have put it into your mouth in the first place.
    Sounds like you went to a McDonald's, ordered a Big Mac, and ate the carton.

Most girls in China are forced by a guy into working as a professional. And I don't like to hurt people, even indirectly, since I can eventually feel their pain in my heart, even if they don't speak out about it.
    Huh? Sounds like you haven't met a lot of WGs in China, or never had a real conversation with them. If they didn't talk about pain or coercion, they are probably the ones who are hooking by choice. And there are a lot of those. Sounds like your "secret method" for finding WGs is through mafia connections or something else semi-crooked (like some commission-seeking taxi drivers), and you're meeting the wrong girls. Or maybe you come across as the "savior type" and then the girls (the manipulative ones) start acting like they need you to save them.

We are all connected to each other on a very deep level in the unified field or Oneness
    Then why don't you have a more realistic understanding of WGs?

This is not just me talking about it, but it is my personal and impersonal experience.
    Your experience is outside the norm.

In the end it is always better to legalize things, so it is out in the open and criminals can not take advantage of the illegality of it.
    Hurrah! I agree with that 100%.

Not much luck for a white dude

Time to contribute. Spending several days in Zhuhai for a big bi-annual Zhuhai event. This is my first time here and I must say, other than being a 5 minute walk from the Macau border, there's not much action that I have found for a white dude.

If you're Asian looking perhaps there's more luck.

I spent three evenings wandering up and down the famous walking street. I must say that I saw a number of cute young things and some not so youngish things on obviously "working". Most of the young ones would not even make eye contact. Some of the ones would hand out small pieces of white paper, but no paper for this white dude. A few older gals were quite pushy but I was not that desperate. On one of my successful attempts to refuse an older girl I received a nice laugh from my frustrated reaction by a couple of cuties working near by. Perhaps if I were more forward and showed off my half-baked Mandarin maybe I would have better luck. I'm not used to having to make much effort with first contact. Needless to say this past week there are some real cute young things up for grab if you're the right something or other.

I had much better luck for far less effort but way more money in Macau.

Quote Originally Posted by FunMan13  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I owe an apology to Makeupaname and Stinkyfeet. I posed a question in April about ST hotels in LHL and both gave great answers. However, I failed to give an update. So here it is:

I did go to Zhuhai in late June for 5 days after a week in Angeles City. Unfortunately, my cousin, who is not a monger, did not let me out of his sight. So I did not have a chance to try. I was also not too desperate after a week in heavenly AC.

I will be visiting Zhuhai again next month for 4 days, again after visiting AC for a week and Macau for 2 days. I don't think I can escape my good cousin. Actually I don't even know the layout of the city since my cousin drove me all the time. Does anyone know where I can get an English map of Zhuhai?

Thanks.
    To Funman.

I was in Zhu Hai a few week ago just for a few days there are still some mamasan offer girl at LHL for 300 rmb st but the girl is not very good looking, some sauna is reopening only offer body massage and HJ for 198-238 none of them is.

Offer FS anymore, I was told some Jida and Zuh Hai KTV have girl for takeout very expensive 1200 rmb all all night some sauna even offer girl back to your hotel for st for 500 rmb.

Fast eddie 48.

Sorry, I owe an apology to Makeupaname and Stinkyfeet. I posed a question in April about ST hotels in LHL and both gave great answers. However, I failed to give an update. So here it is:

I did go to Zhuhai in late June for 5 days after a week in Angeles City. Unfortunately, my cousin, who is not a monger, did not let me out of his sight. So I did not have a chance to try. I was also not too desperate after a week in heavenly AC.

I will be visiting Zhuhai again next month for 4 days, again after visiting AC for a week and Macau for 2 days. I don't think I can escape my good cousin. Actually I don't even know the layout of the city since my cousin drove me all the time. Does anyone know where I can get an English map of Zhuhai?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tightway  [View Original Post]
    I used to live in Zhongshan, and there used to be enough Saunas and Ktvs to go to. And I guess there still are, since it is mainly a place for factories and not so much for tourists. {S N I P}
    Wow! A blast from the past!

I remember reading many of your posts. Although everyone is different, a lot of your attitudes and beliefs are similar to mine. Of course, not everyone here agreed with you. Nevertheless, I for one welcome you back.

I too am only an occasional mongerer

Cheers.

Zhongshan

I used to live in Zhongshan, and there used to be enough Saunas and Ktvs to go to. And I guess there still are, since it is mainly a place for factories and not so much for tourists.

Although I did not frequent those Zhongshan professionals for myself (I need love and passion, which most professionals don't offer), but I took some foreign mongers there and saw the lineups which were good, and sometimes Very Very good (even 9 and 10's).

I won't list those places in China or Zhongshan here for obvious policy reasons in China for getting rid of those places, but it is very easy to find them in any city or town.

I can't tell you the method how to find them here either, since this website is most likely monitored also by the "other side", which is listening (LOL).

If I know you and you PM me I can tell you.

If I were still living in China I could probably make a good living out of organizing mongering tours, since I am good at finding those places.

Take me to any place in China, and within 5 to 10 minutes I know where to go to.

Within 1 day I will know all the main places in town for mongering. Only if I am interested and put my mind to it of course.

If I know you personally than you can PM me, and I tell you my simple but effective method, which should be kept a secret and only be told to the people you personally know, trust and have mongered with for a long time.

Here on a more personal note why I stopped going to the professionals (Unless if I may find someone that is special in heart and soul for me. Which is unlikely).

Since I see myself being more the soul and source of Life than the body, it is difficult for me if I have to relate to someone on just the physical body level, and by that trying to tune out the rest which is more than just the physical body hardware. If a girl very obviously is only interested in getting the money without enjoying the act completely with her entire heart and soul, than I am already not turned on.

It is like eating a stale meal which taste like dry carton. You don't enjoy it and wish you would not have put it into your mouth in the first place.

High expectations and heightened perceptions are not easy to live with. Even more so if the world around you is mostly acting and perceiving itself as being the opposite.

But that should not discourage you from making your own experiences and coming to your own conclusions.

Luckily in this world everybody is different, which makes it colorful and exciting, as long as nobody hurts anybody else.

Most girls in China are forced by a guy into working as a professional. And I don't like to hurt people, even indirectly, since I can eventually feel their pain in my heart, even if they don't speak out about it. We are all connected to each other on a very deep level in the unified field or Oneness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory).

This is not just me talking about it, but it is my personal and impersonal experience.

In the end it is always better to legalize things, so it is out in the open and criminals can not take advantage of the illegality of it.

The Professional Prost. Profession is legal in many countries and in those countries not as many girls get hurt as in countries where it is illegal and goes underground where it is controlled by the mob, who kidnap girls to do their bidding.

IMHO: If a girl is forced into being a professional and she wants to go to the police asking for help, then they still can put the girl to prison, and any dishonest police officer can take bribes from the mob. If prostitution is legal than a girl can officially complain about mistreatment and even sue any person if harm is done to her, and nobody can take any illegal bribes to support the mobs.

Cheers

Hard to understand the terms here. Thought for a few minutes, now realize LHL=Lian Hua Lu.

For Zhongshan, the nearest town to to Macau border is called Tanzhou.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana888  [View Original Post]
    LHL SWs. The days of 30 or so hot girls openly parading up down that street from midday till 5 am are gone. Never coming back. The entire set up. Pimps, lookouts, LE & girls, disappeared about 3 years ago. Any reports of "LHL coming back" since that time are exaggerations at best. Yes, there have been and are sporadic times when a handful of SWs will appear but it's always temporary.

Heading towards GuangDong Hotel, Chang An Good World hotel, there used to be action. Again, sometimes you may sight one or two or be handed a card but that area turns into a street market...

The Real Deal

LHL SWs. The days of 30 or so hot girls openly parading up down that street from midday till 5 am are gone. Never coming back. The entire set up. Pimps, lookouts, LE & girls, disappeared about 3 years ago. Any reports of "LHL coming back" since that time are exaggerations at best. Yes, there have been and are sporadic times when a handful of SWs will appear but it's always temporary.

Heading towards GuangDong Hotel, Chang An Good World hotel, there used to be action. Again, sometimes you may sight one or two or be handed a card but that area turns into a street market in the evenings now.

The umbrella bars. There are only a handful left now, about 25% of what it once was. They survive to do one thing only, sell you alcohol for as much RMB as they can. 90% of the alcohol is now fake and you tend to pay for more bottles than you really got. The two bars where the girls don bunny ears are run by a few Taiwanese; these "warrens" are clinical in how they operate. No action here, only the illusion that you may get lucky.

Getting anything from the bar girls, historically or now, I only know a few that have. As SEAJ pointed out, I have been with a few but that was due to time, money and my good looks! As succinctly described by my long time LHL drinking buddy. The bar girls are professional flirts. I personally can't see those bars being there much longer.

The new mall. This has been a work in progress for years, opened for the LOCAL residents to spend their RMB (obviously) and NOT purely as a tourist attraction. They are already extending it. P4 P here? Seriously? LOL!

KTVs. You can get girls, unfortunately it's regulars only. I have been to a few recently and have seen lineups, but the guys I was with were all regulars from Macau who have been frequenting these places for years.

Saunas. - I have been informed its the same situation as the KTVs; mongers who have been going since forever.

Other areas. ZhongShan apparently still has a lot to offer. Speaking to a taxi driver the other day and he informed me that he takes punters up there regularly. He mentioned a specific area with BBS's which most of the mongers went.

In summary, if you know a local who is in the know. Happy days. If you are a lone monger, I'd suggest other areas are probably a better bet.

I don't log in often as I don't partake anymore, so I may not respond so quick. I will reply to PM's from senior members.

B888.

Quote Originally Posted by Bc8000  [View Original Post]
    LHL umbrella stands have decimated to 25percent the original numbers.
    Clear out your inbox, young man! Where you at now?

Mmlouie.

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand  [View Original Post]
    SEAJ,

I have only been away for one month. The only action I have had to date is a HE in an AMP. According to local experts, there are FS places for $120/ hr. But I did not try yet. Tijuana is just down the road if I get desperate.

Yes, I did forget about Banana and one other monger living there that claimed to do one the umbrella girls. I am starting to develop memory failure.

I stand corrected. That said, I do still have fond memories of ZH as an economical sauna town as low as 298 RMB for FS and LHL girls for 200 RMB ST.

Just my POV.

OAH.
    Not only you my friend. Moi aussi! And yes, that other guy who IMHO is FOS!

And yes, what a place Zhuhai used to be. I remember JohnnyK taking me to a great one-dragon place near his office for an "afternoon special" at RMB 248 for all the bells and jingles with a great looking technician. Sigh.

But Zhuhai is probably experiencing a bit of a come-back these days. Anecdotally, I hear and read about more mongers opting to go there in place of Chang Ping, Chang An etc just because comparatively, things are a bit more liberal there.

But I got to wonder why anyone would still want to monger in Southern China when other SE Asian destinations provide way better in terms of quality, quantity and most importantly, safety. I hear about guys who would even agree to go to KTV's in Zhuhai, knowing full well that their festivities need to wind down by 9 PM as the place will shut by 9:30! Or horny punters going to all sorts of trouble to go to over-priced sauna sessions whilst worrying constantly about being raided.

Sadly, I think that the whole of Southern China as we used to know it is now just a fond memory and the chances of it ever regaining ts "former glory" is probably slim to none; at least not for the next few years.

Sad,

SEAJ

Memory

Quote Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe  [View Original Post]
    Woo-Hoo OAH!

You starting to get stir-crazy as we all predicted yet?

And my friend, you've forgotten about our buddy Banana who pulled quite a few, but of course all with lots of investment in time and money.

Just because he lives there and so he can afford to do this.

SEAJ
    SEAJ,

I have only been away for one month. The only action I have had to date is a HE in an AMP. According to local experts, there are FS places for $120/ hr. But I did not try yet. Tijuana is just down the road if I get desperate.

Yes, I did forget about Banana and one other monger living there that claimed to do one the umbrella girls. I am starting to develop memory failure.

I stand corrected. That said, I do still have fond memories of ZH as an economical sauna town as low as 298 RMB for FS and LHL girls for 200 RMB ST.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand  [View Original Post]
    Makeupname,

I have never known anybody to do one of the umbrella bar girls on LHL even in the heyday.

Just my POV.

OAH.
    Woo-Hoo OAH!

You starting to get stir-crazy as we all predicted yet?

And my friend, you've forgotten about our buddy Banana who pulled quite a few, but of course all with lots of investment in time and money.

Just because he lives there and so he can afford to do this.

SEAJ

Not as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by Makeupaname  [View Original Post]
    Where the girls in the umbrella bars ever "available" ?

I always ignored them, but last summer a super hot one finally got me to come over and sit down. We finished two large bottles of tsing tao in about15 minutes. Shocked to get a 100 rmb invoice.
    Makeupname,

I have never known anybody to do one of the umbrella bar girls on LHL even in the heyday.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Posting Limitations