"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Ryouko did it again

Quote Originally Posted by Ryouko  [View Original Post]
    I tried going to this place in my search of KTV. Fortuna Night Club is not KTV; it's a strip club that has only foreign women (who can be banged).

Fortuna Night Club is located in Hotel Fortuna, on the same floor as Supreme Sauna. The entrance is small and gaudy; it has a gaudy steel door which you can't see through. On top is a sign "Foreign Girls Specialty Shop".
    Okay, let's get down to the good stuff. This review kind of got away from me, especially the attempts at humor, so I hope you bear with me.

Overall, I'd say that I didn't like much 18 - the non-girl service was poor, the layout was not great, the lounges had you facing facing other men. The only thing I liked was the ladies. The ladies were hot and there was a very wide selection.
    I finally had the chance to go to the famous 18 Sauna. Some people have said that its location at the Golden Dragon Hotel was run-down, but I didn't find the bottom floors that way; it seemed the hotel was a hotel.

Before going into the sauna, I took a look at the two other places mentioned alongside 18 - Golden Dragon Night Club and the Crazy Happy Show.

Layout
    Ryouko, awesome reviews. Great job.

Wanted to add, to your 18 Sauna review:

Body scrub or "Female Scrubbing Service": The rooms you get the scrub don't have doors. They had been remove some years ago. So, everyone can watch what the girl is doing to you, and what you do. Furthermore it is a bit cold inside, due to the cold air coming from the main room.

While I always liked the scrub service at 18, because in most cases you get an additional BJ in between or at the end for an extra tip, the management closed this door by making the scrub more or less public. Today I opt for the scrub only if 'I'm in the "don't care" mood, but it is nice anyway.

Fortuna Night Club

I tried going to this place in my search of KTV. Fortuna Night Club is not KTV; it's a strip club that has only foreign women (who can be banged).

Fortuna Night Club is located in Hotel Fortuna, on the same floor as Supreme Sauna. The entrance is small and gaudy; it has a gaudy steel door which you can't see through. On top is a sign "Foreign Girls Specialty Shop".

I asked the one to two attendants about the club. They said that the club has a number of shows; I decided to take a look and paid 798 pataca.

The inside of the club was very small, dark, and empty. It was basically a bar with a raised platform to see performances. There were only two other customers, apart from myself. It was quite silent, as nobody spoke.

A fairly fat and not-very-good-looking Eastern European woman came and started dancing. Seeing as there were only three people, she didn't seem very enthusiastic; neither were we. I was quite surprised when she actually stripped naked and danced for a couple more minutes.

Then she finished, went around, and asked for tips. I gave her 20 pataca, lower than the other customers.

I left, quite disappointed. However, I'd noticed another person paying large amounts of money. I thought that there must be something more going on than a strip show. After lots of awkward asking, the attendants revealed that there were ladies available for banging.

I went for a line-up in the same small, silent bar (except in a room behind). There were only around five women; one of them, to my surprise, was the one who had just danced on the stage. Half were Eastern European; half were Asian.

In hindsight, I should have asked more about the Asians. They were tall and darker-skinned. I wonder what countries they came from. My initial belief was Central Asia. They seemed too physically large to be Southeast Asians; they seemed too brown to be Japanese, Korean, or Mongolian.

Anyways, I'd come to sing KTV and did not really find the line-up hot. Disappointed, I dismissed the ladies and left.

818 pataca.

P.S. For those visiting Macau, I'd love for more information on the nationalities of the Asian girls in Fortuna Night Club. You don't even have to pay; just ask for a line-up, ask their nationalities, and then say you're not interested and leave.

18 Sauna

Okay, let's get down to the good stuff. This review kind of got away from me, especially the attempts at humor, so I hope you bear with me.

Overall, I'd say that I didn't like much 18 - the non-girl service was poor, the layout was not great, the lounges had you facing facing other men. The only thing I liked was the ladies. The ladies were hot and there was a very wide selection.

When stripping into a towel, I very unfortunately found myself next to several very excited young male attendants speaking fervidly to me. I still don't understand why saunas hire male attendants to watch over undressing customers. Safety?

After walking past the pool and putting on a sauna robe (with way too small pockets for my cellphone), I found myself in the lounge. The lounges are arranged in a square shape, meaning that you have a very clear and unpleasant view of your fellow male mongers. I'm very glad newer saunas arrange their seats in rows, so that that doesn't happen.

I was determined to clear up a point of confusion from my previous trip, which is what exactly the menu items Japanese Style Bathing and Female Scrubbing Service are. I went to the service ladies in the front and forgot the terms, went back and took a picture of the menu, and asked them what in the world "Japanese Style Bathing" is.

The young small genki Vietnamese girl I was speaking to smiled widely and said she had no clue, as she could not read English, Chinese, or Japanese. She floundered for awhile, before finally a colleague told us.

Just for clarification, here is what those terms mean:

Japanese Style Bathing: You sit in a toilet-like seat without a bottom and get showered and soaped by the girl. It ends with her sexually harassing your private parts.

Female Scrubbing Service: You get in a room and get a massage / scrub with the girl, again with lots of sexual harassment.

Being a fan of Japan, I asked for Japanese Style Bathing with the genki Vietnamese girl. The washing was on a seat located to the side of a wide circular room with the pool. Halfway through, a line-up started. I ended up naked and being washed in the middle of a line of sauna ladies, with more than a dozen mongers and several managers intently staring in my direction while they chose ladies.

For those excruciating ten minutes, I could only think that man, 18 Sauna really sucks.

Genki girl was very excited and wanted to give me another service. She kept on saying something like "xitou," "xitou". I had absolutely no idea what it meant. It kind of sounds like "wash head" in Chinese, but the next service she gave me was the Female Scrubbing Service. I initially didn't want it, but we did have a very stimulating conversation. I found out her salary was fairly low, something like 4000 pataca a month (or was it 3000? 7000? - I forget). I asked if she wanted to be one of the beautiful women who'd just lined up, but she expressed a lack of interest in being a prostitute.

Speaking about prostitution, let's talk about the line-ups themselves. They came every thirty minutes and were very large, maybe more than 50 ladies (the largest I've seen of all the saunas). In fact, the line-ups were so large that they stretched way past the line-up area and across the entire room. You couldn't see all the ladies on the far side. The women were hot too.

Before each line-up, you had four randomly selected naked girls dance on a see-through raised platform above. You could walk underneath them and take a look, and flashlights were provided to shine at them if you wished to do that. They then went in a room to hurriedly dress and were the first to appear in the line-up.

I heard 18 Sauna sometimes has games, but I didn't see that when I was there.

I picked a hot young girl in a strapless dress, who smiled at me during two line-ups.

In the room, I was shocked to see that close-up my chosen girl was extremely ugly. She looked used, with tired deep eyes. Her age was completely unknown from the make-up, but she might have been in her thirties. She also went from tall to being a head shorter than me once she took off her high heels.

I am still shocked at how make-up can turn such ugliness into beauty from afar. How do those girls do it?.

My chosen girl, who was Vietnamese, would randomly laugh during our time together; probably (an understandable) coping psychological mechanism. I was very afraid our session wasn't going to be good, given her used and tired face.

But it was. It turned out the lady was very very skilled. We went through the normal routine of a shower, cat-bath, bare-back blow-job? (don't remember), drying, going to the bed, more cat bath, and then bare-back blowjob.

Just before the bang, she put on a black slinky see-through dress, which was very effective in getting me hot. Then she got a condom and got on top of me. We did cowgirl and maybe reverse cowgirl.

I could see, staring at the mirror above, her bouncing up and down and grinding on me. As she did cowgirl, her body didn't go past my thighs. The oft-used term "little brown fucking machine" came to my mind. I pondered whether the term fit her. My lady had appeared white in the line-up, but up close was a shade of brown (not totally), being Vietnamese.

We went on to missionary. The sauna girl was so skilled, and I was so fired up, that I completely forgot how ugly her face looked. She had a technique of lightly squeezing her pussy and moving her legs from one side to another side as I pounded her. I couldn't stand it, and quite soon I came inside this little brown fucking machine.

After she took off her see-through dress, I went and asked her to put it back on. I flipped it over her stomach and admired how effective its slinkiness and see-thoroughness had been at arousing me.

We showered; she went down and did her make-up. I was a bit abrupt in the chatting because she couldn't speak Chinese. Then we walked out arm in arm, her occasionally engaging in unwanted sexual harassment by grabbing my dick in amusement and laughing.

I took some time to admire the ladies during the next line-up, just before leaving. I saw the sauna girl I'd just fucked. Amazingly she was once more very hot and young-looking from a distance (which was not very far at all, to be frank). I am still astounded as to the power of make-up.

I caught her eye and grinned at her a couple of times. At first, my sauna girl smiled at me. After a time, she tried not to look back, in order to get a second customer. I also saw another really pretty, demure lady smile at me multiple times. Sadly, given my exhaustion, I was probably physically unable to have sex again that night. So I went out.

As I was going out, there was a big commotion. It was genki Viet girl! She and her friends surrounded me, jabbering loudly and with great abuzz. She hugged me.

Next she pointed at my cellphone. I opened it, where my wallpaper is a picture of Asuna and Kirito from Sword Art Online. For all you old guys here, Sword Art Online is a beautiful cyberpunk Far Eastern love story set in medieval Europe-ish. I highly recommend that you watch the Alicization Arc, which is airing right now.

So anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, I was in the middle of a brothel. Genki girl was furiously pointing at my picture of Asuna and Kirito and jabbering with her friends, who surrounded me. I decided, hey, why not, I can go ahead and explain Sword Art Online to her. It probably is somewhat popular in Vietnam actually. The language barrier would be hard, but I was willing to make the sacrifice to talk about my favorite subject: anime. If she was not already familiar with it.

Genki girl pointed at Kirito and said, "You". She pointed at Asuna and said, "Me".

Then I understood. So we added WeChats. I guess she actually is interested in being a sauna lady. Women, always saying one thing and doing another.

Sadly, we never got to fuck (although I genuinely looked forward to putting my schlong in her young and innocent looks). She was kind of scatterbrained and didn't know when she got off work after I messaged her (I think the time is around 4:00 am).

I tried to arrange a time, and she agreed. But I was too tired that day and didn't follow up.

On my last day in Macau, I tried again, but she said, "Sorry I'm coming menstruation".

A couple of days later she sent me a message, but I was back in America. To which she responded, "See you again".

Which we will, if I decide to go back to Macau, that is.

3365 pataca.

Crazy Happy Show and Golden Dragon Night Club

I finally had the chance to go to the famous 18 Sauna. Some people have said that its location at the Golden Dragon Hotel was run-down, but I didn't find the bottom floors that way; it seemed the hotel was a hotel.

Before going into the sauna, I took a look at the two other places mentioned alongside 18 - Golden Dragon Night Club and the Crazy Happy Show.

Layout

What was surprising to me was the lay-out of the place. From previous reviews I kind of expected a club and bar-like atmosphere, with music and people drinking; a Crazy Happy Show on one floor, and maybe 18 Sauna alongside KTV up some stairs.

It was not that way at all. Crazy Happy Show, Golden Dragon Night Club, and 18 Sauna are located on three different floors at the top of the hotel. They are completely isolated from one another.

Crazy Happy Show

I didn't actually go in here. Contrary to my expectations, Crazy Happy Show is not an open-style bar with performances. When the elevators open, there's a single attendant and a pair of thick purple doors to the right. You have to pay to go in. The outside is quite small, empty, and austere.

Golden Dragon Night Club

Next I wanted to check-out KTV and went to the floor for Golden Dragon Night Club. Again, there was an empty and austere entrance, with a few depressed-looking attendants and rows of empty KTV rooms behind heavy doors.

I fumbled around asking for girls without obviously sounding like the sex tourist I am, and they understood my intention when I started asking about the price.

I was directed to an empty room and a madam came to speak with me. She said it was about 6,000 pataca for overnight until 10:00 am the next day, with maybe 1,000 pataca for other charges. We could stay as long as we wanted in the room.

The madam seemed quite embarrassed and repeatedly said that the selection of girls was quite poor. That was surprising seeing as it was late night.

I asked for the girls anyways, and six sad-looking women came and lined up. After dismissing them, I asked her if this was normal; I got the feeling that it was. She recommended that I go to Club 9 and seek out the madam "Ke Er. " PM me if you want her WeChat contact (and are willing to spend a lot of money).

I was the only customer there during the entire time, before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobymogli1264  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I have been to Rio and was charged upfront of around 1 k+ mop in the past. This is waived only if you got FS which is never my interest. I usually go for experiencing normal massages, shower from girls, shoulder or head massages with probably HJ multiple times and take alcohol. Last time my bill came up to 2800 with no FS and still my entrance fee wasn't waived.

Few questions.

1) any saunas which have lower fees like 400 or 500 HKD?

2) saunas which waive entrance fee in case the personal bill cross the fee?

I tried searching but this info isn't clear to me yet.

Thanks for your suggestions and I will report my feedback next week once back.

Also not much on east castle spa and big boss? How are they? Any detailed reports?

Thanks.
    1) Probably not. Maybe Golden?

2) Only for FS.

East Castle: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2365919.

Also not much on east castle spa and big boss? How are they? Any detailed reports?
    There are detailed reports in other places on the internet but nothing I could find from this year or last. Just try them and post a detailed report. You might need to try multiple different themes at East Castle. The reports I've read say the theme rooms are very varied in comfort. Some girls don't seem to like to the car wash.

Entrance fee and waivers

Hi,

I have been to Rio and was charged upfront of around 1 k+ mop in the past. This is waived only if you got FS which is never my interest. I usually go for experiencing normal massages, shower from girls, shoulder or head massages with probably HJ multiple times and take alcohol. Last time my bill came up to 2800 with no FS and still my entrance fee wasn't waived.

Few questions.

1) any saunas which have lower fees like 400 or 500 HKD?

2) saunas which waive entrance fee in case the personal bill cross the fee?

I tried searching but this info isn't clear to me yet.

Thanks for your suggestions and I will report my feedback next week once back.

Thanks.

Anyone know if there are saunas with theme rooms like hospital, flight etc?
    Yes. The info is further back in the forum. Once you find it and use it please post reports of your trip.

Saunas with theme rooms

Anyone know if there are saunas with theme rooms like hospital, flight etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrador  [View Original Post]
    Is Portuguese spoken in the saunas or in the city?
    No. You'll see it on some signage, for streets and government stuff, but I found it really hard to navigate around Macau without knowing Cantonese. I thought knowing a little Portuguese might help, but it really was very little assistance.

Rio spa report

Hi all,

Went to Rio spa based on the reports here, one tip is to try to get the membership In advance for 88 mop so it can save you anywhere from 300 mop to 800 mop for the girl you choose and you will need it cause it's crazy expensive here. Went on a Saturday night around 7 pm, a relaxing time with a good number of girls to choose from already. When you first get in you walk into the spa area and I saw the showtime right away, my first impression was I was OK it will probably get better I hope. I saw a couple standouts but not what I was expecting since the price is sky high. At first I thought that was all there was to this place, saunas, jacuzzis and pools, no one even mentioned the back area where I happened to stumble upon and that's where you can relax in lounges and eat and drink here. Food is not bad they have a buffet spread at the early dinner time and also choice of foods from menu, there's also a menu that charges for food, no thanks since you already paying over 2500 mop at a minimum here, take the freebies. So every 45 minutes or so a showtime happens and I watched a few of them before I finally chose a girl. It wasn't getting better after each show, pretty much the sake girls except for a few that would that you may have been with another customer but out of around 30 girls only 2 were attractive To me and one was 3500 and the other was 4500 mop! I took the 3500 Chinese and away we go. She was only 20 so great firm bod and young pretty face, she gave a good shower rub and BBBJ later to the bed for another BBBJ and sex. It was a good time but after checking out other options in Macau I recommend you being open minded and checking other saunas, like FN or go to darling 1. Had to check out Rio to see what the hype is all about but honestly I thought the others were better, at least on this trip, I'll give Rio one more chance to prove me wrong since I have the membership ha. Oh also met a hot street walker around the Wynn / starworld walking areas, got here down to 1500 mop, so keep your eyes open for these opportunities!

Macau

Is Portuguese spoken in the saunas or in the city?

So, is anybody reading these reports? I know Natty Bumpo and Charles Dickin have commented (thanks guys). Other than that, I seem to be typing into a vast emptiness haha.
    I have read your report and found it informative and entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by HondaNsx90  [View Original Post]
    It's one of the lesser known spas, so I thought I give a review / contribution to this forum. It's in the INN Hotel Macau Taipa. The name is 帝28246;27700;30274; (dihu shiuliao). I couldn't find much review in the Western forums and only few in the Chinese / Japanese sites.
    Thanks for the report on somewhere different. It belongs to the Emperor and Grand Emperor group.

Oceanic Royal Spa (Dihu Spa). INN Hotel Macau Taipa

It's one of the lesser known spas, so I thought I give a review / contribution to this forum. It's in the INN Hotel Macau Taipa. The name is 帝28246;27700;30274; (dihu shiuliao). I couldn't find much review in the Western forums and only few in the Chinese / Japanese sites.

This spa / sauna is located in the INN Hotel Macau (28595;38272;30427;19990;37202;24215 on Taipa side. The name is 帝28246;27700;30274; (dihu shiuliao), or literal translation means Imperial Late Spa, but I saw the door small plate with "Oceanic Royal Spa" at the entrance. The shower area is fairly clean but small (9-10 shower booths) and a 8-10 people hot spa / pool. At the front of the bath area is the show stage with a pole (later on that). The space is more for about 20 girls and 20 guys, but the 8 pm show had 50-60 girls and probably 30-40 guys -- very crowded.

Show time supposed to be from 8 pm and on every hour (but I think they had a 9:30 pm squeezed in probably due to the weekend crowd. The crowd is more PRC than the usual Rio, 18, FN, or No. 1 mainstream SG / Malay kakis. The rest area has few "zones" and adds up to roughly 30 seats.

Call ahead for the free car pick-up (they pick-up pretty much anywhere within Macau) and you get the "member price". Member pkg prices range from HKD / MOP2,088 - 5,700 with double-fly for HKD / MOP1,500-1,700. Each session is 60 min, but I ended short of 40 minutes -- felt a bit rushed, but I think this is typical of Macau spa / sauna scene. The member pkg prices include a clean massage (your typical foot, head / shoulder or thigh). Food is basically complimentary with few dishes that you are supposed to select one out of 2-3 choices as member pkg.

Here comes the line-up. The 8 pm show had roughly 50-60 girls from SE Asia (Vietnam, Thai), PRC (various levels), Eastern European and Korean / Japanese (price range see above). The show starts with one of the sexy girl pole dance followed by rest of the girls catwalk in (though the stage is very small). I was surprised by the sheer amount of girls available. The MC did all the introductions of various levels of girls and prices as they parade in -- like Tokyo's Tsukiji fish market. If you like the girls, just raise your hand and shout out the girl's number to one of the managers / mama-san / papa-san, and they will take your wrist number and you go upstairs for your 60 minute session.

I usually like to wait for the 2nd show to pick (9 pm), but all my friends picked their's, so I caved in under peer pressure. I picked a PRC model (HKD / MOP2,500 range) from Chengdu - 25 yo. Nice be+ pair of melons.

The room is small (had a queen size bed and water bed, typical setup) compared to Rio or No. 1, but nice and functionally clean. The girl came in and did the usual small chit-chat. She asked if I wanted to do double-fly for an additional HKD1,700 -- she was trying to "push" her friend to join. I kindly declined, as I wanted to enjoy her service for 60 minutes and was thinking of having a second session with a different girl later in the night. The water bed wash is your standard SOP. She did gave me a very nice BBBJ while on the water bed and she knows when to stop. The 10 min water bed scene quickly switched to bed. She asked for the second time if I want to do double-fly with her friend, and I kindly declined again.

She asked me to lie face down so she can start her procedures. She went through the usual cat bath and AR. She asked me to turn around and she asked me for the 3rd time if she can bring her friend in for double-fly. She said her friend likes to get DATY. This is no getting a bit annoying for being asked 3rd time, so I say I prefer to DATY her. I flipped her and touched her meimei and she had already applied her KY jell while she did the preparation after shower. Did a bit of fingering on her, but she didn't like to be fingered. She capped me and we did missionary for a while she did her fake moans. I tried the rear entry for a bit but she didn't like that, so went back to missionary and I popped. We quickly washed up and she quickly dashed off so she can join the 9 pm catwalk. So my overall session was around 40-45 minutes. Short of the advertised 60 min.

Impressions:

- Facility is small but clean.

- Big hall only has around 30 seats for resting.

- Surprised by the amount of girls available (50-60). Per my girl, she said more PRC girls come to Macau now as China side has cleaned up these services and due to HK protests, girls all come to Macau to work instead. I also wonder if due to after China National Holidays, all the girls are back to work as well.

Maybe other members in this forum can comment on their experience.

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations