Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sauna Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 180 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Please share your experiences

Quote Originally Posted by VagigiLover  [View Original Post]
    Usually $550 HKD for an entry fee, and then lineup girl around 1400 HKD. I love thigh massage, I think its around $230 HKD. I'll be in Nacau ssson and will check out prices of a fw. Prob FN, 18, or The One.
    I am very interested to find a sauna in Macau that has an entry fee of $550 HKD. Every sauna I researched was charging between $1500-1800 HKD. The charge for one of the ladies for a 50 minute session was in the $3000 HKD range, but that fee for the first lady would include your entry fee. So one session with a lady would be a total charge of about $3000. Any additional ladies would add about $1300 and up, depending on the "classification" of the lady. If you can find a place to have a sauna experience for $2000 HKD in Macau that will an awesome find!

TIA.

Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRyder  [View Original Post]
    From what little recent research I can find, I doubt it. Some Saunas charge $1500 entry instead of $1800. Everything I read was the girls all start at about $1300. I don't know how much the "extra massages", like ball massage, foot massage, etc cost at other places but it has to be competitive. I don't see how you can get out of the sauna for less than about $3000.
    Usually $550 HKD for an entry fee, and then lineup girl around 1400 HKD. I love thigh massage, I think its around $230 HKD. I'll be in Nacau ssson and will check out prices of a fw. Prob FN, 18, or The One.

Big picture answer. Probably not

Quote Originally Posted by EnterTheV  [View Original Post]
    Are there any cheaper options?
    From what little recent research I can find, I doubt it. Some Saunas charge $1500 entry instead of $1800. Everything I read was the girls all start at about $1300. I don't know how much the "extra massages", like ball massage, foot massage, etc cost at other places but it has to be competitive. I don't see how you can get out of the sauna for less than about $3000.

NOT cheap, but at least my visit the selection was worth the cost.

I did three girls at Excellent Sauna and 2 were DFK, all were BBBJ. Not a large sample size, but that was my experience. I suspect the DFK is 100% YMMV.
    Are there any cheaper options?

Foe certain not cheap

Quote Originally Posted by LoveShibuyaGirls  [View Original Post]
    Seems like saunas are not cheap - 3,000 HKD = 400 USD.

Do you get GFE? DFK and BBBJ?

I went to 18 in 2012 and if I recall correctly, I had a nice looking Chinese lady with DFK and BBBJ. Is that still standard play?
    NOT cheap, but at least my visit the selection was worth the cost.

I did three girls at Excellent Sauna and 2 were DFK, all were BBBJ. Not a large sample size, but that was my experience. I suspect the DFK is 100% YMMV.

Are saunas GFE

Seems like saunas are not cheap - 3,000 HKD = 400 USD.

Do you get GFE? DFK and BBBJ?

I went to 18 in 2012 and if I recall correctly, I had a nice looking Chinese lady with DFK and BBBJ. Is that still standard play?

I hadn't been in a Macau sauna since 2019. All I can say is big picture they have reliable services from some very pretty ladies, but make sure to bring a substantial amount of money if you feel like having a really good time. The Excellent Sauna is located on the 10 floor of the Grand Emperor Hotel. The facilities are new, clean and comfortable.

<snip> The top end are the Korean and Japanese ladies. There was one each at about 7:00 pm and while pretty did not push the meter to pay that kind of money. I chose #780 a petite Viet (the Viet girls are the lowest priced) Chinese next, then Thai (I didn't see any) Singapore, then Korea and Japan). Each group has levels inside the group. They also have a manager to tell you what the color tags they wear mean for pricing. We got to the room and she asked if she could bring her sister for a threesome. I originally said no, but she was persistent and said it really was her sister (which happens to be / was a bucket list item for me). I finally said yes and her sister came to the room. It cost and additional $1300 for her to join us. The service was actually pretty good from both, but changing condoms really messes with the whole timing of things. I won't do two at the same time again. I'the take either of them one on one again though. After we finished I took a shower, soaked in the hot pool, got something to eat (all included, but they do not sell alcohol) and went back out to relax. The foot massage and neck massage girls are relentless, but I declined. After about an hour I did get another "thigh massage", again a real looker and then asked for another line up. This time I chose #702, another Viet with nice curves and natural breasts. Her BBJ was other worldly and if I hadn't wanted to see her ass bounce off of me I would have let her CIM me. Repeated with the hot pool and food and went back to the relax chairs. I then got my 90 minute massage from a 35-40 year old Viet lady that did a nice massage, but I was sure if there was more on offer. She tickled the boys some, but I wasn't really into a HJ. I did go back and get a thigh massage from #77 who I had seen earlier but was not able to connect. She was a lot of fun and I was surprised that she was able to revive the little one. That was really my intention with the massage to see if there was any life left. After my 20 minutes I showered and dressed and headed out. I knew I had run up a tab, but it exceeded my expectations by more than $1000. The girls were $1300 each. The thigh massages were $288 each, and then they charged me $1000 for the 90 minute oil massage. I thought it was included with the extra $300 entry fee, and that is what the manager told me. I missed one word she said.she said the massage was "discounted" and I even asked before if that meant I got it as part of the upgraded entry fee. I spoke with a higher level manager, but in the end it wasn't worth the hassle. Overall I had a great time, they have some really stunningly beautiful girls and I would go back again. I won't include the massage this time and limit myself to one or two ladies..
    I really tried to figure out how to best say how the pricing works and I did not do a good job. Entering the Sauna costs $1800, the price for the first girl you choose will include that $1800 entry fee. If you choose a girl priced at $3100 your total bill will be $3100. Any additional services will be added to that fee (or whatever the price is for the most expensive girl you choose if more than one). As an example, if you got two 20 min thigh massages for $288 each, the total would be $3100+288+288. Any additional girls would be the price of the girl minus $1800, example another girl in a $5100 price group would cost you an additional $3300, ($5100-1800=$3300.) They will add an additional $3300 to your total bill. The entry fee is only charged once..
    Great posts, Sky. I am glad to hear that Macau is still alive post-covid. I checked out Excellent Sauna on my last Macau visit in June, 2019. Your description of the place is accurate. I think of it as a smaller, high-end bordello with very friendly girls. When I was there, I chose an attractive Malaysian girl, my 1st from that country, and she was memorable.

If I were in Macau I would go back to Excellent in a heartbeat. But not before I go to Familia Nobre. 555. Rock on,

A. H.

Thanks. That makes sense now. About $400 USD min for a full service girl. It's been over 5 years for so as expected prices have gone up.

I really tried to figure out how to best say how the pricing works and I did not do a good job. Entering the Sauna costs $1800, the price for the first girl you choose will include that $1800 entry fee. If you choose a girl priced at $3100 your total bill will be $3100. Any additional services will be added to that fee (or whatever the price is for the most expensive girl you choose if more than one). As an example, if you got two 20 min thigh massages for $288 each, the total would be $3100+288+288. Any additional girls would be the price of the girl minus $1800, example another girl in a $5100 price group would cost you an additional $3300, ($5100-1800=$3300.) They will add an additional $3300 to your total bill. The entry fee is only charged once.

I hope this explains it better. I'll be curious to read reviews if anyone tries a different sauna.

Best,

Sky.

Not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Corpo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. So to understand correctly, $1800 for basic entry and then on top of that 3100-6000 extra for a full service girl?
    I really tried to figure out how to best say how the pricing works and I did not do a good job. Entering the Sauna costs $1800, the price for the first girl you choose will include that $1800 entry fee. If you choose a girl priced at $3100 your total bill will be $3100. Any additional services will be added to that fee (or whatever the price is for the most expensive girl you choose if more than one). As an example, if you got two 20 min thigh massages for $288 each, the total would be $3100+288+288. Any additional girls would be the price of the girl minus $1800, example another girl in a $5100 price group would cost you an additional $3300, ($5100-1800=$3300.) They will add an additional $3300 to your total bill. The entry fee is only charged once.

I hope this explains it better. I'll be curious to read reviews if anyone tries a different sauna.

Best,

Sky.

Thanks for the report. So to understand correctly, $1800 for basic entry and then on top of that 3100-6000 extra for a full service girl?

First, thank you to Corpo for providing that link. That article helped a lot. I did not stay long enough to try the clubs. Sometimes I hear people say they "took one for the team, but after seeing my bill for the 8 hours or so at the sauna, I may now "own" that team.

I hadn't been in a Macau sauna since 2019. All I can say is big picture they have reliable services from some very pretty ladies, but make sure to bring a substantial amount of money if you feel like having a really good time. The Excellent Sauna is located on the 10 floor of the Grand Emperor Hotel. The facilities are new, clean and comfortable. All the staff I interacted with are friendly and very helpful and do NOT expect tips. The manager told me that all the public areas have cameras and the management very much discourages employees taking tips. Of course what happens in the rooms is not watched, according to her and I cannot imagine a business taking the chance of a customer finding out they are being recorded in intimate moments.

The dollar amounts I am giving are all in HKD and are rounded up. The basic entry fee is $1800. You can add a 90 massage for a $2100 entry fee, and I did this after speaking with the manager. There are some options for when you are in the relaxing area with the reclining chairs. All of these services are $288 and that is billed in 20 minute increments. These services include, ear cleaning, head and neck massage, foot massage, manicure / pedicure, and my personal favorite a "thigh massage". The thigh massage is done by a lady dressed in a very short dark blue skirt, high heels and a dark blue top that affords some nice views as she performs her tasks. I wound up having three of these done, all by Vietnamese ladies. The first by #99, who was a total smoke show, I would have loved to choose her out of a line up, but not to be. The goal as far as I can tell is to massage your manhood all the way to the brink of completion, but that is not allowed to happen in the public areas. All three of these ladies were excellent at this task. #99 is very pretty and she kept asking me to extend for another 20 minutes, but I was not going to be able to last that long and other plans. #77 was also very good and was the only lady that didn't wrap a towel around her waist during the massage. The towel prevents the customer from staring up that short skirt for the entire time of the massage and allows some touching moments on occasion as well. I was told I could take the thigh massage girls into a private massage room, they would get naked, but no sex allowed with them. Only a hand job. I am sure it would have been an epic hand job, but the fees are up to the lady and I was quoted a fee that ranged from $8000 to $4000 (those are not typos). 20 minutes for $288 was a bargain.

The prices for the line up full service ladies range from $3100 to $6400 for a 50 minute session. Now that number does include the basic entry fee, so choosing one of the less expensive girls is $1300 more than the basic entry fee. The top end are the Korean and Japanese ladies. There was one each at about 7:00 pm and while pretty did not push the meter to pay that kind of money. I chose #780 a petite Viet (the Viet girls are the lowest priced) Chinese next, then Thai (I didn't see any) Singapore, then Korea and Japan). Each group has levels inside the group. They also have a manager to tell you what the color tags they wear mean for pricing. We got to the room and she asked if she could bring her sister for a threesome. I originally said no, but she was persistent and said it really was her sister (which happens to be / was a bucket list item for me). I finally said yes and her sister came to the room. It cost and additional $1300 for her to join us. The service was actually pretty good from both, but changing condoms really messes with the whole timing of things. I won't do two at the same time again. I'the take either of them one on one again though. After we finished I took a shower, soaked in the hot pool, got something to eat (all included, but they do not sell alcohol) and went back out to relax. The foot massage and neck massage girls are relentless, but I declined. After about an hour I did get another "thigh massage", again a real looker and then asked for another line up. This time I chose #702, another Viet with nice curves and natural breasts. Her BBJ was other worldly and if I hadn't wanted to see her ass bounce off of me I would have let her CIM me. Repeated with the hot pool and food and went back to the relax chairs. I then got my 90 minute massage from a 35-40 year old Viet lady that did a nice massage, but I was sure if there was more on offer. She tickled the boys some, but I wasn't really into a HJ. I did go back and get a thigh massage from #77 who I had seen earlier but was not able to connect. She was a lot of fun and I was surprised that she was able to revive the little one. That was really my intention with the massage to see if there was any life left. After my 20 minutes I showered and dressed and headed out. I knew I had run up a tab, but it exceeded my expectations by more than $1000. The girls were $1300 each. The thigh massages were $288 each, and then they charged me $1000 for the 90 minute oil massage. I thought it was included with the extra $300 entry fee, and that is what the manager told me. I missed one word she said.she said the massage was "discounted" and I even asked before if that meant I got it as part of the upgraded entry fee. I spoke with a higher level manager, but in the end it wasn't worth the hassle. Overall I had a great time, they have some really stunningly beautiful girls and I would go back again. I won't include the massage this time and limit myself to one or two ladies. The thigh massages are epic and I would highly recommend trying them. I might try 18 Sauna next trip just to compare. With the girls, I would have paid a little more if there was one that really moved me, but I was happy with all the ladies I saw. Hope this helps and again appreciate the information. I will keep up with the replies and see what else is going on in Macau.

Sky.

An "Excellent Sauna" report. Relax it is the name of the Sauna. LOL

This as close as I could find and relevant info. I am going late April.

https://macau-go.com/macau-sauna-list/

If you end up using this, please comment as to the accuracy.

Let us know if you see any activity with freelancers at MP3, Lions Bar or other clubs.
    First, thank you to Corpo for providing that link. That article helped a lot. I did not stay long enough to try the clubs. Sometimes I hear people say they "took one for the team, but after seeing my bill for the 8 hours or so at the sauna, I may now "own" that team.

I hadn't been in a Macau sauna since 2019. All I can say is big picture they have reliable services from some very pretty ladies, but make sure to bring a substantial amount of money if you feel like having a really good time. The Excellent Sauna is located on the 10 floor of the Grand Emperor Hotel. The facilities are new, clean and comfortable. All the staff I interacted with are friendly and very helpful and do NOT expect tips. The manager told me that all the public areas have cameras and the management very much discourages employees taking tips. Of course what happens in the rooms is not watched, according to her and I cannot imagine a business taking the chance of a customer finding out they are being recorded in intimate moments.

The dollar amounts I am giving are all in HKD and are rounded up. The basic entry fee is $1800. You can add a 90 massage for a $2100 entry fee, and I did this after speaking with the manager. There are some options for when you are in the relaxing area with the reclining chairs. All of these services are $288 and that is billed in 20 minute increments. These services include, ear cleaning, head and neck massage, foot massage, manicure / pedicure, and my personal favorite a "thigh massage". The thigh massage is done by a lady dressed in a very short dark blue skirt, high heels and a dark blue top that affords some nice views as she performs her tasks. I wound up having three of these done, all by Vietnamese ladies. The first by #99, who was a total smoke show, I would have loved to choose her out of a line up, but not to be. The goal as far as I can tell is to massage your manhood all the way to the brink of completion, but that is not allowed to happen in the public areas. All three of these ladies were excellent at this task. #99 is very pretty and she kept asking me to extend for another 20 minutes, but I was not going to be able to last that long and other plans. #77 was also very good and was the only lady that didn't wrap a towel around her waist during the massage. The towel prevents the customer from staring up that short skirt for the entire time of the massage and allows some touching moments on occasion as well. I was told I could take the thigh massage girls into a private massage room, they would get naked, but no sex allowed with them. Only a hand job. I am sure it would have been an epic hand job, but the fees are up to the lady and I was quoted a fee that ranged from $8000 to $4000 (those are not typos). 20 minutes for $288 was a bargain.

The prices for the line up full service ladies range from $3100 to $6400 for a 50 minute session. Now that number does include the basic entry fee, so choosing one of the less expensive girls is $1300 more than the basic entry fee. The top end are the Korean and Japanese ladies. There was one each at about 7:00 pm and while pretty did not push the meter to pay that kind of money. I chose #780 a petite Viet (the Viet girls are the lowest priced) Chinese next, then Thai (I didn't see any) Singapore, then Korea and Japan). Each group has levels inside the group. They also have a manager to tell you what the color tags they wear mean for pricing. We got to the room and she asked if she could bring her sister for a threesome. I originally said no, but she was persistent and said it really was her sister (which happens to be / was a bucket list item for me). I finally said yes and her sister came to the room. It cost and additional $1300 for her to join us. The service was actually pretty good from both, but changing condoms really messes with the whole timing of things. I won't do two at the same time again. I'the take either of them one on one again though. After we finished I took a shower, soaked in the hot pool, got something to eat (all included, but they do not sell alcohol) and went back out to relax. The foot massage and neck massage girls are relentless, but I declined. After about an hour I did get another "thigh massage", again a real looker and then asked for another line up. This time I chose #702, another Viet with nice curves and natural breasts. Her BBJ was other worldly and if I hadn't wanted to see her ass bounce off of me I would have let her CIM me. Repeated with the hot pool and food and went back to the relax chairs. I then got my 90 minute massage from a 35-40 year old Viet lady that did a nice massage, but I was sure if there was more on offer. She tickled the boys some, but I wasn't really into a HJ. I did go back and get a thigh massage from #77 who I had seen earlier but was not able to connect. She was a lot of fun and I was surprised that she was able to revive the little one. That was really my intention with the massage to see if there was any life left. After my 20 minutes I showered and dressed and headed out. I knew I had run up a tab, but it exceeded my expectations by more than $1000. The girls were $1300 each. The thigh massages were $288 each, and then they charged me $1000 for the 90 minute oil massage. I thought it was included with the extra $300 entry fee, and that is what the manager told me. I missed one word she said.she said the massage was "discounted" and I even asked before if that meant I got it as part of the upgraded entry fee. I spoke with a higher level manager, but in the end it wasn't worth the hassle. Overall I had a great time, they have some really stunningly beautiful girls and I would go back again. I won't include the massage this time and limit myself to one or two ladies. The thigh massages are epic and I would highly recommend trying them. I might try 18 Sauna next trip just to compare. With the girls, I would have paid a little more if there was one that really moved me, but I was happy with all the ladies I saw. Hope this helps and again appreciate the information. I will keep up with the replies and see what else is going on in Macau.

Sky.

Let us know if you see any activity with freelancers at MP3, Lions Bar or other clubs.
    Looks like a lot of saunas filled with girls! We need more reports see Mon. Mongers!

I haven't been to Macau since before covid, but am heading over this Friday morning. There has not been much info that is current, but I appreciate the short list of saunas that were open a few months ago at least.

If anyone has something more current I would be keen to find out and I would really like to find out if someone could point me to a legit (mostly) nice massage place that may or may not offer a bit of naughtiness. I have been surprised at how little is available from a G search at all. Even the usually reliable ****** website (Macau page) is lacking.

TIA to any recent updates.

Best,

Sky.

There is always hope

I haven't been to Macau since before covid, but am heading over this Friday morning. There has not been much info that is current, but I appreciate the short list of saunas that were open a few months ago at least.

If anyone has something more current I would be keen to find out and I would really like to find out if someone could point me to a legit (mostly) nice massage place that may or may not offer a bit of naughtiness. I have been surprised at how little is available from a G search at all. Even the usually reliable ****** website (Macau page) is lacking.

TIA to any recent updates.

Best,

Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefLostCause  [View Original Post]
    Rio has closed, as well as the namesake Casino.

Still open (that I've been to last October) were: 18, Emperor, Golden Sauna + a new one (nameless or chinese name only) located near Fortuna casino.
    In your opinion, how is the selection. In my previous visits there was always 40-50 in 18 and other Saunas.

Posting Limitations