"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mind the propellers

having realised that there weren?t much going during songkran for the pursuit of this hobby, i decided to try something else this time. when i started this hobby 4 months ago, i had a list of things to try; mps/soapies, bj bars, go-go bars, cafes, fls, bbs and non p4p. sadly i have only achieved mps so far. now i wanted something quick and simple. enter the bj bar; the likes of sol and [CodeWord901]?s.when i got to the mouth of soi 8 for [CodeWord901] (note i assumed it was open), there were the gangs of roisterers at the both sides of the soi armed with pneumatic guns, pistols and pink and yellow buckets, and me with a state-of-the-art motorola triband mobile phone, hoping by showing it, i would escape the splash. but no!when i found the [CodeWord901] sign in a sub soi, i was already soaked from head to toe. i noticed a group of girls lurking in the sub soi as well. do i go through the gauntlet and only find the place closed, and walk back through the gauntlet again? nope.i retreated with my wet tail between my wet legs, and walked back to my hotel to change. my attempt was yet again dashed in the midst of this arrant nonsense (oops).now what? kocho ran at soi 33/1this is one of the alternatives to sazanka, i.e scrub and massage with various slimy liquids. before i got to bkk, i had checked the location in their website. it is difficult to find the entrance first as it is obscured by the shop signs around it. the map indicates it is on 3f of a building next to a pub, but when i walked up the stairs to 1f landing, there were no more stairs to go up to. ummm?while i was trying to solve this conundrum, the mama san (or more like a cleaning lady) appeared from nowhere, inviting me into a well air-conditioned room. in front of me was some 10 meter bar counter. this is a bl**dy bar, not an mp. (is this a rip off hostess bar?) a barman handed me the menu (i was a little scared to look inside), showing a number of different massaging services and the photos of the available girls. i chose kaori from a small list of 2. the barman-cum-papa san offered me a glass of ice tea and asked me to wait. i wanted to go to gents, so the mama san-cum cleaning lady showed me the way. warning! when you stand at the urinal, mind the propellers especially you have long hair (you will see what i mean, if you go in there). kaori came and took me upstairs to a room. there was some inexplicable tension between us thus far. she asked me to take the clothes off. i took off shoes, socks and shirts in this order, and when i pull the trousers half way down, i realized that i was not wearing underwear. she was ever watchful of my movement, and did not miss the fact that i did not have any underwear on. i tried to explain, like i got drenched with this songkran nonsense and did not have any dry underwear to wear?a feeble excuse, but true. she burst out laughing. it was a great ice-breaker. from then on, she was very chatty and cheerful. she even teased me saying with her limited english (pretending her arm as my dick) that my dick won?t be in situ and moving around everywhere inside the trousers. we had a good laugh at that at my expense. anyway she took me to shower and washed my already rampant unit with a wry smile.she was an ardent masseuse and gave me a thorough massage. thinking back now, in this mp business, seemingly simple and straightforward, there must be well thought out and well timed process in order to build up the atmosphere for the intended effect. this is what she would do, or did:step 1/ with her well trained massaging skills, your muscles become flaccid, and you feel relaxed.step 2/ with lotions, she gives more sensual massage focusing on your inside part of your thigh, brushing your balls occasionally, and then your bum and the bum crack, giving you a titillating ar.step 3.1/ the light dimmed, you facing up now, she applies a plenty of lotion to your dick and stroke it softly with one hand while with the other, she gently squeezes the balls, and probes a finger into your rectum.step 3.2/ as your dick fully erect, she moves her upper body close to you and blow warm air to your neck area, and her tits brushing your chest. you try to seek her lips but she won?t let you. your hand roams around her waist and goes inside her knickers, but find it tightly protected. not deterred by this, you continue searching for whatever your finger is expecting to find in there.step 3.3/ you cannot hold it back any longer, and you blow the load. she teases the dick head with your own liquid. this gives tingling feeling. i cannot describe this sensation.step 4/ she takes you to shower and wash you clean.btw, she said she came from the north near cm, and has a child. the child?s father disappeared when she got pregnant with him. in terms of her looks, she has this broad nose, and thick lips. i would give her 5 at most but she is not ugly. talking of her lips, i couldn?t help asking if she would do bj. she said simply it is ?dangerous?. would she do the special, to which she answers she cannot in this place because this is the house rule. umm.i will definitely repeat this place, but i must remember 2 things: 1) not to wear underwear and 2) mind the propellerschok deeeditor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

How can it be? - So many poor experiences at BKK Soapies.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA Knight
    Was in BKK for 2 days. Stayed at Amari Atrium, not far from so many parlours. . Visited Catherine about 5pm. Same as all other previous visits, this is got to be the most hectic parlour in all Thailand. Almost all Thai clients, in and out non stop. The lobby hall was packed all the time. And the better workers get snached by customers before return to fish bowl, or all pre-booked.<cut>
    Why go to Catherine? You know what to expect.Why not try a SL girl at Utopia? Not upstairs! Just to side of FB. Expensive but I have had fantastic experiences there every time (may have just got lucky with chemistry). BBBJ and Tit massage in the bath seems to be standard.or Gold Star girls at Long Beach?, or try Selene? or Nataree? or Copa Cabana? Don't go for the so called "Models" upstairs. They are often the lazy ones as you found so often! I have yet to find a "model" class girl that was really good.Notice I recommend the girls a class just above the basic fish bowl but without going to the upstairs classes.I have a lot of luck with 2nd tier girls at almost every establishment. As you seem to have bad luck with higher price categories, its time to change something.I don't notice much change in standard of the service compared to years ago from Fishbowl or 2nd tier girls. Maybe there are less really good lookers to choose from.I never tried the higher model classes years ago, so cannot comment if they have got worse or not, but I find them to be too much of a gamble.I would like to see pics of some of the Chinese girls you have previously said are so attractive in China Saunas, because I would go to China if I thought there was something good there. I don't go for plumpish Chinese nor those with roundish faces. I like a a narrow face like Jennifer Garner, Adriana Lima, or Tyra Banks.Adriana:http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/models_sd5.jpg Didn't see many really pretty girls when was in Guangzhou too. Met Miss China at the Luhu Golf Club but looked she like a LB to me (very tall and straight figure - no curves).

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Bam
    For fecks sake Mick, is there any soapy in Bangkok you don't know????Everytime you come back with a reply to somebody's "Has any body tried/heard of ......." post it cracks me up. If I hadn't met you, the picture I would have would be some non-descript small man, bottle-end glasses and bow tie who works as professor emeritus at the University of Bangkok in the Department of Soapies or the like.Of course, you are in reality "hansum man" dedicated to his hobby and sharing of knowledge to the less informed. Brilliant.Cheers fur noo!Sonic
    "Feck" is scottish for "fuck" or are you just being polite? Well I mean to get to them all in the end. I'm determined.But fortunately he picked out one of the good but lesser known places. Its just located a bit out of the way but is getting quite popular with Thais.But have yet to get to:Annies, Chai Lai, Ida, Helen, Venus, Takara, Ocean, V2 Visa, Viva Huyin, PP Entertainment at Theparak, Chavala 3, and all of the MPs west of the Chaopraya river. Might tkae another year to knock em all off.There are also a lot of places that I have visited but not gone upstairs with a girl.Some of these are popular places.Its hard to believe I have not yet been upstairs at Colonze 1 or 2, or Nancy. Just need to arrive at the right time when one of the good lookers is available. These places have too many customers!Its great to have a look at new places to become more aware of the best options.Can you believe that for many years I basically went to The Thermae, Chavala 2, Chao Phya 2, J One, Mona Lisa, and eventually New Cleopatra, and Nataree up to about 3 years ago.After reading the forum I started branching out and tried Poseidon, Plaza, De Lila and Tarawadee.The remainder have all been in the last year ro so.

Catherine

Was in BKK for 2 days. Stayed at Amari Atrium, not far from so many parlours. . Visited Catherine about 5pm. Same as all other previous visits, this is got to be the most hectic parlour in all Thailand. Almost all Thai clients, in and out non stop. The lobby hall was packed all the time. And the better workers get snached by customers before return to fish bowl, or all pre-booked.I sat in the lounge looking for so long, and there were a few doable ones, but all booked or went straight with next customer. Finally I gave a papasan 200 and told him to show me some slender cuties. After some time, he grabbed someone just returned from a session, and showed her to me. Nice small frame, doable, price 2900 from sideline, no surcharge, we went. I think Catherine workers all have a very heavy work load, it was 7 pm when I enter the room, the girl had 4 sessions already, I was the fifith one by 7PM.Very mechanical bbbj, and I failed to get hard, because the atitude was mechanical as well as technics, ended up having a hand job, out of the room in 45 min.Catherine is a mostly bbbj shop, I think most girls will do bare bj, but from all my previous experinces, the workers are very tired from the work load, all Thai guys do 2 shots, so 4 guy before me, thats 8 shots before me. And from all my experiences here, most girls are quite tired looking, or show no interest in sex, just a routine type of establishment.Catherine too hectic and mechanical for my taste.

For fecks sake Mick, is there any soapy in Bangkok you don't know????Everytime you come back with a reply to somebody's "Has any body tried/heard of ......." post it cracks me up. If I hadn't met you, the picture I would have would be some non-descript small man, bottle-end glasses and bow tie who works as professor emeritus at the University of Bangkok in the Department of Soapies or the like.Of course, you are in reality "hansum man" dedicated to his hobby and sharing of knowledge to the less informed. Brilliant.Cheers fur noo!Sonic

Last Fling

After checking in my bags to fly out of BKK, what is a good place near by (don't want to travel more than 15min) for a nice going away massage/FS? I saw La Defense while going towards the airport, will this be my only bet? Any help would be much appreciated. And I will post my FR.Mal

Selene/Serene เซเรนี

Quote Originally Posted by Easy2007
    Appears to be a "new" soapy open, names "Serene".Anyone tried it ?
    On your Thai Map, North is towrd the bottom and South at the top. Upside down by western thinking It all gets confusing due to alternate spellings for the same place. It was once called Maleena and then was called Maliryn (not Marilyn even though 'r's and 'l's get confused in Thai language) for a while. Now is Selene/SereneYes I have been there and well worth returning to.http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...postcount=3212http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...t.php?p=701177Its also on my Soapies Google Map (Selene/Serene):http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl...9d3264300e3db7Its located just a short way north of "meng jai" intersection.It is an up market place and many of ex-Mirage girls rumoured to have moved there. Tharn Thong Sauna (building next door - across the car park), as in the pink Thai writing on your Map, had some real cuties for Oil massage too. On the Google Map click on Satellite view to see the 2 buildings with carpark in between.The name is pronounced (for english speakers) like:se-le-nee or se-ray-nee or say-ray-NAY, with emphasis on last syllable if any,or many other variations but not like se-reenFor Thais Only (Thai Script), Selene features prominently at this "Bath Lovers" web site:http://www.bathlover.com/index.php?board=3.0On the Tharn Thong models page, these 2 are to my taste:http://www.ilikemassage.com/tharnthong/MODELS/023.jpghttp://www.ilikemassage.com/tharnthong/MODELS/02.jpg

Serene - A new soapy

Appears to be a "new" soapy open, names "Serene".Anyone tried it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffoak 571
    <cut>I emerged back onto Ratchadaphisek floating ? my first soapie had been a memorable one and my only sadness was there were going to be no more opportunities that trip to try another or Nataree was so good might just go back and back until I get bored!
    "When you are on a good thing ...". Nataree is probably the most popular soapy because of the large selection of young girls, and consistency.The parlours with a very large selection are relatively few. Therefore I would suggest consider having a look in another MP close by. Then if not totally convinced, can always quickly return to Nataree.

Nataree

Went there for 2 reasons ? the ease of getting there by metro and also I had seen that usually there was a fair selection in the afternoon.Had no idea the places were so big! Just imagine the idea of soapies in England as big as hotels.What I discovered was a place of dreams ? like Willy Wonka ? my radar just short circuited and I rather obscenely began to dribble. What I should of done would be to sit have drink take it all in etc etc but Id never seen so much loveliness in one room before and I went into sensory overload ? can feel it happening now just writing this.In front of me was the fishbowl and maybe I was lucky I don?t know but there were the 3 clearly defined sections with about 50 girls in total ? certainly many would be acceptable ? whole range of 7/8s.Not much time to look at those because right beside me where the sideliners ? some of them were the same or worse than the fishbowl ? the Papasan said they were the ?new? girls (of course only a regular could tell) ? I looked down the line like a Roman picking in an auction. Some seemed disinterested either in the day or in me and so I went for the ones who smiled and literally walked up and down the line a couple of times before making my pick ? pretty face slim body what would become ?my type?Paid the 2600B (name Ring) and then whisked up in the lift ? one thing I loved about the whole experience was the ease of it all ? Ive mongered in many countries now and this was the most user friendly experience of my life!In the room her English was passable ? enough Im not choosing a life partner. She ran bath we got drinks bit of a cuddle/grapple and then she stripped me ready for the bath. Once in the bath she came over all GFE and continued in a pleasantly affectionate vein for the reminder of my stay. After the full rub down in the bath we adjourned to the bed for a very good session with firm BBBJ and everything else you could want.My surprise was after when I expect to get trousers and make a hasty exit she said ?stay there? and got the oil and gave me another rub down which was very relaxing.I emerged back onto Ratchadaphisek floating ? my first soapie had been a memorable one and my only sadness was there were going to be no more opportunities that trip to try another or Nataree was so good might just go back and back until I get bored!EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

About the cost for Nacky

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy
    Soi Walker, Great Report!! ThanksCan you please share the Cost of this "2 shots" Experience?
    Yes, happy to share. What made it good was that she never presented a menu of prices, unlike so many others. She was happy to know I'd buy her a new set of underwear and more, and that was all she wanted to know. I gave her 1500 upon leaving, and it was good, as I had booked only an hour in the room, being a little pressed for time that day. Two hours would have spun by equally fast, as she was really into it, and that fed my energy level.On another day I might have given her more, but it's a decision made at the moment in most cases.

Miss Nacky @ Orient

Quote Originally Posted by Soi Walker
    I had to stop her, as I nearly blew it but wanted to enjoy the next hour as well. She asked why. I explained. She said, "It okay. Two time better. And not expensive."
    Soi Walker, Great Report!! ThanksCan you please share the Cost of this "2 shots" Experience?

Sabai Sabai

Quote Originally Posted by Fon Tok
    Thank you for the good advice!
    You are most welcome! Glad you had a relaxing time

Nacky is a nice little grind But, she is on holiday a lot, she only goes to work at Orient from time to time, I think she has a number of regulars who she see's outside of working at Orient, and its only when this money dries up she goes to work.You have to catch her while she is fresh and bright eyed, as can be guessed above, she can be a little lazy, catch her when she is tired and you not be having such a wonderful time.Thats said, get her when is in on form, and my oh my will you get good sex, and at least 2 shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soi Walker
    . . .................................somewhat between 'lick' and 'luck' and it means "deep." She wanted it deeper.I leave it up to you to decide whether she was acting or really enjoying it. Many forum contributors have talked about GFEs and having more than a massage and a good service. This was unexpected and more than I imagined. Her eyes and mouth were a testament to her enjoyment, and I was feeling like I was being used for her enjoyment.So, here's the bottom line:Her name is Nacky. She used to work at Angel 26, under a different name, perhaps Nat, but I'm not sure, as I've never gone to Angel. She said she (and many others) grew to hate the boss, and so she left. I asked if she would mind my publicizing her name to a forum of friendly patrons, and she agreed.Orient is on a little soi to the left as you enter soi 26 off Sukhumvit. You can't miss it. In the small soi, look left, and go up the stairs. The rooms are a 5 out of 10, with shower. The Japanese owner (man) speaks English, and the cashier is polite. They call to announce the end of time, so no surprise add-on charges. Water in a bottle for free, other drinks fairly priced.She knows me as Ajaan D (good teacher), and I don't mind if you mention my name, so long as you are polite and good, since I'm giving you the recommendation.I don't usually give a recommendation, as everyone has a different sense of things, but this one, I think, is a slam-dunk.Enjoy,Soi Walker

About Takara, in PatPong 1

I remember some general questions asking about this place, and since I have known it since 2004, I thought I'd contribute my comments.I first found it by being escorted by a tout, a young guy who had relatively good English skills, who intercepted me on Surawong street as I was walking to find Patpong. It was my first visit to the area alone, for the purpose of finding a MP. I was not new to Bangkok, but it was my first solo walking adventure here.It was a national holiday, August 12, and I remember it well. I was studying Thai, and when I learned that the school would be closed that Thursday, I asked the head teacher what she recommends I do, being all alone and no class to go to. She said, probably in jest, "A man, alone, go to PatPong. " So I did. But this was my first MP experience anywhere.The tout led me down an alley of beer-bars, but being the afternoon, and a long weekend for Thais, things were quiet. Takara has little "street presence" being just an elevator and stair case going up, with one or more welcome staff beckoning passers-by.Upstairs the girls hear the bell announcing a customer coming up, and they arrange themselves on the sofas for inspection. There's a bar, and I sat there and eyed the girls while trying to understand the menu. It was not overly expensive, even though I came with a tout, but the details on price are given below.I really was not turned on by the girls, as most were older, or worn, or plump, even fat, though some were attractive but sour-looking. I was just giving it up (shock on the face of the tout, but the mama is used to it), when the cutest thing I had ever seen came out of the room in the back. She was a cross between the high school sweetie I never had and a model straight from a photo shoot for a men's magazine, wearing a bright orange (Thursday's color) skin-tight dress cut to just below the magic center.She walked over to me (I think there were hand-signals from the mama instructing her) and I could not resist when she made incidental contact between her hip and my seated torso. I paid 2, 500 B, not knowing that 500 was going to the tout, and that I could have bargained lower (more on current price later). The tout then asked for a tip. It seemed reasonable, in my novice way of thinking, and I had stars in my eyes, so I gave him 100 B.I'm getting moved just recalling the experience, so indulge me a bit more. I was really lucky, in retrospect. Though I did not know the reason, this girl (Nam) had huge breasts for her very petite frame. She smiled sweetly and continually, and when she took off her dress, her shaved center sent shivers up my spine.At Takara they have a big bath in the room, and you can start there. Then the vinyl floor mat for a body slide or anything else you want. I let her lead in this hip-hop dance, except for the bath, where I wanted some close contact beneath the foamy bubbles.The only drawback was that she asked if I'd give a tip, just before letting me penetrate her. What are you going to say? I asked how much, and she said some customers give her 6, 000 B. She obviously knew I was a newbie. I knew just enough Thai to say "you really don't have to ask for a tip now. "She seemed to fake the little noises of ecstasy, but I was doing a genuine fk-doll, and loving every moment. I gave her 700 B to insure proper service next time.And there were many such times over the four years, including taking that girl to my hotel room once, and five or six others in the shop.But times have changed. I've gone back periodically to check, as recently as last month, and the cuties are never there, except for one I had two years ago, who had an accidental baby (broken condom, she said, unrevealed by the customer). Her name is Nutch (pronounced like Noot with the vowel sound of soot from a fire.) She still smiles and laughs playfully, though she gained some weight, but still attractive.Takara is suffering from the downturn in tourism. It has a local patronage of regulars, but also many occasional travellers. If you go there alone, and act like you know the scene, you'll get a price of 1, 000 B, all included, though the girls get only 375 and I myself can't leave without giving at least 500, and often 1000 as a tip. You might even bargain for 800 or 900, as they seem to be desparate for business, but I don't bother for that small amount.You can greet the mama by name: Gai, pronounced "guy" with a low-then-rising tone, during the day, and Cake at night, if their schedules are as before. Cake is shorter, kind of plump, but attractive face. Gai is a bit older and dour in facial expression. Oye, a dark and older lady, with a raspy voice from smoking too much, is their street rep, wandering here and their to grab patrons.But like I said, the working girls there are not as exciting as they were, but things change regularly, and I'll check again next time I have an opportunity to walk the soi's in PatPong.

Posting Limitations