"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Midnight gogo bar

Was thinking of doing a pick from Spasso late night. Went there. Some decent looking girls but prices were through the roofs. Maybe they did not like me, but at 11:15 pm, they were quoting 6-7 K bht for ST. I went to soi cowboy. Went to couple of gogo bars but did not find anything. Finally saw a girl sitting outside Midnight gogo bar, no 215. I found her very cute and she was all wide smile. Went with her inside. Groped to her my satisfaction and went with her to my room. Barfine on her was 1200 (I know it is high) and agreed to pay 2500 to her for ST. She was on fire as soon as we were on the streets. French kissed me all the way for 1 km of walk to the hotel. Once inside, she was eager to suck me in the shower. Hard to describe her antics on the bed. We finally got done by 3 am. Thought of keeping her for whole night. She is 28 yr old, have a daughter. We showed our family pics to each other. Her enthusiasm throughout the act was one of the best I have seen. Figure wise, great full figure, big eyes, flawless skin. Boobs were saggy and small.

All in all, I am still in dreams while writing this FR.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Is Pink a normally GFE type of girl? That is critical beyond the great body (no sag). Nothing gets me going like great kissing.

I used to do a very pretty Pink at New Massage with lovely Cee cups, but it is clearly a different girl.
    As we keep rediscovering, YMMV. As I said before, 2 guys can write completely different sounding reports on the same girl, even in describing looks. I would say no, kissing / GFE isn't going to be served up right away. I can get it, but after multiple times of seeing her and after we are already doing stuff sexually.

Body: No sag. Very athletic / firm. Has abs, kinda. Not chiseled 6 pack but I enjoy looking at and touching her stomach / abs. Her breasts are also quite good and natural. And cute face.

Attitude: Not stuck up, just a pleasant isaan girl. I don't go for and intiiate GFE kissing myself, I let it just happen, if it happens. After many sessions I do get GFE kissing from her, but she wears so much lipstick and she seems to prefer not messing it up. So no, she may not be GFE kissing all the sudden once the session starts, but she can open up to GFE kissing. YMMV. I don't think you have to worry about her turning into a **** / stuck-up or general jaded attitude problems. I think this is easily confirmed with other reports on her.

Services: Decent / good hand job. Sensual, doesn't just tug and try to get you off ASAP. Her session is 100% ok with lasting the full hour and even then some (in which case if anyone does go over an hour be sure to tip her for her time). Her blowjob skills are quite good. She'll give these wondferful "fuck me" eyes right before and during the BBBJ and repeats doing this. She gives this look during the tantric part too. Something about doing this for 30 minutes is just really good and why I go back.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille  [View Original Post]
    HM I like asians with excellent butts as well. Maybe you should try Pink at Honeybee then? Her pics are very accurate.
    Is Pink a normally GFE type of girl? That is critical beyond the great body (no sag). Nothing gets me going like great kissing.

I used to do a very pretty Pink at New Massage with lovely Cee cups, but it is clearly a different girl.

Look my GF used to be very slim (once a "bag of bones" almost at 39 kilos), but is now about 47 Kilos quite curvy almost to voluptuous (she is shortish). So her 40 YO body absolutely shits on Maya, to put it not so delicately. Slim but nicely padded and very curvy. Extremely good waist to thigh ratio. Tits a lot better too. It is hard for me to step down. My GF does not really have any sag at all. Perhaps slightly from weight of the tits. Maya does not have big tits at all, not that big is a requirement for me, generally. I prefer high non-saggy, really beautiful tits even if only an A cup. Maya's tits are smallish and saggy. She could well be 35 by looks. 25 seems to be a big underestimate. I agree just slightly over weight. However understand I am taking very sleek model types from the bar as a normal thing with superbly hot asses (for my taste. Real peachy).

Perhaps Honey Bee will have a skinnier pretty girl for me, but not Maya.

Recent bargirl Pat, very curvy also, but with big double Dees was nice just for a change. Implants so deep and soft on top that the implants could not be felt at all. Like a Lara Croft extreme curvy body. Super GFE with DFK as well. Often missing at an MP.

Excellent sex at home today with the GF. Pity I don't get it every day. The more I get at home, the less I monger.
    HM I like asians with excellent butts as well. Maybe you should try Pink at Honeybee then? Her pics are very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by NopoProwler  [View Original Post]
    That's Cheer from Addict. Her name actually sounds more like "Chia" as in "Chia seeds"
    Quite right. The -eer sound does not exist in Thai, so very definitely "Chia" and rhymes with "Bia" your favourite drink (Bia(r) with a silent R), or that famous singer "Sia". I am Mr. "Lia" (likes to lick)

Honeybee, I used to see a girl there called "Rung" who was insanely hot Lao woman, 21. She looked like a model but is long gone. Pink is a decent replacement for me (there are reports on her already). But yeah all the other girls, I don't fancy. But, I also really like the tantic massage though. I recommended Maya because I thought you would be interested in tits. Pink is better looking and younger (20-21) whereas Maya is 25 at least and kind of village looking, a little overweight too. But Maya isn't that far gone.
    Look my GF used to be very slim (once a "bag of bones" almost at 39 kilos), but is now about 47 Kilos quite curvy almost to voluptuous (she is shortish). So her 40 YO body absolutely shits on Maya, to put it not so delicately. Slim but nicely padded and very curvy. Extremely good waist to thigh ratio. Tits a lot better too. It is hard for me to step down. My GF does not really have any sag at all. Perhaps slightly from weight of the tits. Maya does not have big tits at all, not that big is a requirement for me, generally. I prefer high non-saggy, really beautiful tits even if only an A cup. Maya's tits are smallish and saggy. She could well be 35 by looks. 25 seems to be a big underestimate. I agree just slightly over weight. However understand I am taking very sleek model types from the bar as a normal thing with superbly hot asses (for my taste. Real peachy).

Perhaps Honey Bee will have a skinnier pretty girl for me, but not Maya.

Recent bargirl Pat, very curvy also, but with big double Dees was nice just for a change. Implants so deep and soft on top that the implants could not be felt at all. Like a Lara Croft extreme curvy body. Super GFE with DFK as well. Often missing at an MP.

Excellent sex at home today with the GF. Pity I don't get it every day. The more I get at home, the less I monger.

Cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Ixgzca  [View Original Post]
    I really want to fuck this girl in the ass. Anyone have experience?
    That's Cheer from Addict. Her name actually sounds more like "Chia" as in "Chia seeds" and yes, I had her a couple of times when I was living in Bangkok a year and some ago. She's very skinny, very short, already a mom and she prefers anal. I even posted a report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...LIP-and-ANNIES!&p=1776064&viewfull=1#post1776064.

Nopo.

I am surprised you find Oilies like Honey Bee to be better. I do appreciate though that there is a tremendous amount of luck involved. I know my last visit to Evita was just very lucky.
    With Evita I had a really fantastic girl, on the one time I went and picked one. I was there for 30+ minutes waiting for something good to show up (early) and the papasan eventually throw me a really hot petite girl who gave great GFE and BBBJ in the hottub.

Honeybee, I used to see a girl there called "Rung" who was insanely hot Lao woman, 21. She looked like a model but is long gone. Pink is a decent replacement for me (there are reports on her already). But yeah all the other girls, I don't fancy. But, I also really like the tantic massage though. I recommended Maya because I thought you would be interested in tits. Pink is better looking and younger (20-21) whereas Maya is 25 at least and kind of village looking, a little overweight too. But Maya isn't that far gone.

Oh and Honeybee used to also have another very very attractive young and busty girl. Forgot her name but this was like 2 years ago. So they used to be a happening place. In fact, oillies and soapies had been.

3-4 years ago Evita and Meree were probably my favorite spots. I have seldomly stopped by but found the talent to be really lacking. Lot's of average / bellow average looking girls and it's too far away from BTS for me to want to go back and test it again (since the last 3 times were failures for me).
    I am surprised you find Oilies like Honey Bee to be better. I do appreciate though that there is a tremendous amount of luck involved. I know my last visit to Evita was just very lucky.

Day 1 of 10

Going to give complete reports because those were the ones I enjoyed reading before embarking on my first trip. May be some useless information when it comes to the subject of this site but I hope most enjoy. Hopefully, some good information for fellow newbies.

First off, 27 hour flight on China Airlines from America. Whoever recommended CA I owe a big thanks. Getting premium economy and business class for the same money made most of a long unbearable trip bearable. The extra legroom and comfortable seats were worth the non-edible food. The fast pass from airline made arrival to customs a breeze. No wait!

I had Nam taxi waiting for me when I exited baggage claim. I must say having a female driver was a very pleasant experience. Sexy lady with braces and a nice car that wasn't Nam. Communication on setting up services was spot on. Unlike Peter taxi. She knew exactly which superrich (Ratchamadri) I wanted to stop by to exchange and get best wait. Had no problem waiting until then to accept payment. Very safe driving comparably to what I experienced later on.

Arrived at four points by Sheraton around 1 pm local time. With a very ambitious schedule for my first day I showered and got a uber straight to the Lord. Walking up and inside I was extremely impressed. I mean wow! Luxury is a understatement. Papasan greeted me and asked if it was my first time. Thinking to myself, this guy is good. He showed me a card with prices and asked if I wanted him to recommend. I said sure but after his recommendations I chose on my own. M24 Neen or Min. Little taller, petite, mesmerizing eyes / face, 22 years old, all natural I'd say be cups that were just perfect and a ass that's making me salivate now. Her English was decent but was a struggle at times. We ended up using the phone on some communication. After ordering in some drinks we got started in the big spotless tub. She soaped me up which gave me the feeling of being a king. It then progressed into some body sliding and tits to cock rubbing which was just a unexplainable feeling. Needless to say jr was standing at attention. She continued with a BBBJ, licking / sucking of balls and her mesmerizing eyes were crying out fck me. After that she wanted to clean my back which I allowed but ID say was my only complaint of the experience. It took away from the heat that had been cooking. She noticed by the looks of jr and we exited the bath to a cold room. After warming back up with another BBBJ I attempted cunninglous but she wasn't having it. She jumped on like a little sexy cowgirl and worked it good. Turned her around and let her continue her great work. That ass. OMG! I couldn't resist. I tapped her was and got in the the doggy position. Finally, I had her singing me a song and her singing was sure sexy. This caused me to really give her the business. By this time her singing could surely be heard a few rooms down. I couldn't hold back any longer so I popped like a new bottle of champagne. What a great experience! Afterwards, she cleaned me up really good and we chatted for a few. She ended up being from Issan and had a sexy claw tattoo over shoulder.

At this point, I was suffering from jet lag and lack of food. So I took a motorbike down to terminal 21 for some sunrise tacos that were delicious. That motorbike ride though. Wow! Craziness! I discovered the smells of sewer mixed with food mixed with my life flashing before my eyes. Kind of rough! I decided to check out heartland health massage asok for a legit body, mind and spirit ayurvedic massage. I fell asleep during the end of it so I walked back to my hotel. Chatted up a few online girls I had been talking to before passing out.

In ending, I had planned on hitting soi cowboy for crazy house or Kings castle in Patpong after massage but was unable to do so. I knew I had ambitious plans for day 1 but thought I could fight through jet lag and 4 hours of sleep. I was wrong! Waking up this morning I feel I have the energy for a good long day. Think I'm going to start out at Mitu during the day and trying to hit last night's gogos as well as some not often reviewed ones tonight. Reports soon come.

Lastly, I had planned on putting this in regular reports thread but due to never going to go gos I felt best to put it in massage section. Next 2 days in Bangkok will be in regular reports. Then off to Pattaya.

Good summary though I find many of the best looking Lord girls to be very expensive. Like me, you might try the budget places Meree and Evita.
    3-4 years ago Evita and Meree were probably my favorite spots. I have seldomly stopped by but found the talent to be really lacking. Lot's of average / bellow average looking girls and it's too far away from BTS for me to want to go back and test it again (since the last 3 times were failures for me).

I'm very white. American, but people think I look much more European than the typical american look (English / German / Irsh). (Me, I have Danish ancestors). Anyway, I do look very young for my age, and for a monger I'm also young, so as we all know about mongering, YMMV. BUT, even if others looked exactly like me, YMMV is still huge. Because with sex, people like different things and also interrupt different things. The same service / script could be applied and the 2 trip reports would still vary wildly. Even the way some guys describe looks of the same girl. If you carefully read some of my reports, you will see over time that I adapted to lack of good BBBJ as I lived and still live in the Ratachada area. I'm used to no BBBJ and I adapted. I'm even used to no kissing but at that point I'm just busting a nut and won't repeat. I still go to Suhkumvit, but only to Honey Bee massage as they have 2 good looking girls now (Pink and Maya). But, Pink and Maya also provide great BBBJ and tantric massage, when I want that and I often do. So in some ways, I've adapted culturally so that can make me appear to be Asian.

I have been to Annes last year, once, but the girls are too unappealing for me. Also dislike how they shut the door as soon as I enter and locked it. And the facilities are bad and I just dislike walking thru the tourist / tourist red-light area itself. And yes I like girls who are in their 30's and not fat too. I see a girl who is +2 years older than me, but is a fitness freak with an insane MILF body. I went to Lord with a Thai friend and yes I know what Asians like to pick, young / cute girls. Whereas I like fit girls. Basically I pick the girl who is most likely to win a muai thai tournament if all the soapy girls had to enter one that night haha. So no I'm not picking the frail / innocent / pale /20 year olds, never actually. Usually pick taller girls (like me), and just generally most attractive. I rarely even pick girls who are under 24, unless they are more tan looking for some reason.

Anyway, when I do the math, I see 2 options for looks in Bangkok. I rule out Suhkuvmit oillies immediately, because looks. I then see gogos and soapies. Gogos, the price is 2500-3000 for girl ST, 500 for ST room, or pay 1200 for own hotel room all night, 600 barfine, and 2 lady drinks and drink for myself = about 500 baht. So 4100 = 4600 baht for ST. I then think, well I could go to the Lord for that much and I would just go to the Lord instead. Haven't been mongering as much since I have some regulars though and that saves money and I dislike hunting for talent because I hate leaving empty handed or walking around the streets of Bangkok like a sex addicted junky who can't get a fix, which happens.
    Good summary though I find many of the best looking Lord girls to be very expensive. Like me, you might try the budget places Meree and Evita.

Asian oriented / dominated Soapies have older girls too. They usually work out to have much better service than the young girls. I like Older but not fatter. Some girls in mid to late 30's still look really good. The Bcourse girls (Body massage) in Emmanuelle are usually much older than the higher class girls, a lot cheaper and give better service. The Asian customers typically want the young girls that mostly give me crap service. I need to remind myself to select the older but still good looking good body girl for much less risk.

Never (recently) had a Soapy with so few dud sessions than at Annies, a very Farang oriented place with plenty of older girls, some still have good bodies like 14 (I know not many). I don't like the shop itself, but had to admit not many sessions were so poor as at La Belle, Nataree, La Defense, Poseidon, Mercy, etc. At least Annies girls prefer Farangs, and mostly tried to do well.

The only good service girls I ever had at Nataree were older girls in the fishbowl. Most of the young girls I ever had at Nataree were miserable types on Contract highly chaperoned by pimps, and plenty not even real Thai girls. Some were quite new and clueless about sexual services.

So my view seems to be almost the reverse of yours, Parkville. If you happen to be Asian that would explain it absolutely. LOL Perhaps I knew that before but forgot.
    I'm very white. American, but people think I look much more European than the typical american look (English / German / Irsh). (Me, I have Danish ancestors). Anyway, I do look very young for my age, and for a monger I'm also young, so as we all know about mongering, YMMV. BUT, even if others looked exactly like me, YMMV is still huge. Because with sex, people like different things and also interrupt different things. The same service / script could be applied and the 2 trip reports would still vary wildly. Even the way some guys describe looks of the same girl. If you carefully read some of my reports, you will see over time that I adapted to lack of good BBBJ as I lived and still live in the Ratachada area. I'm used to no BBBJ and I adapted. I'm even used to no kissing but at that point I'm just busting a nut and won't repeat. I still go to Suhkumvit, but only to Honey Bee massage as they have 2 good looking girls now (Pink and Maya). But, Pink and Maya also provide great BBBJ and tantric massage, when I want that and I often do. So in some ways, I've adapted culturally so that can make me appear to be Asian.

I have been to Annes last year, once, but the girls are too unappealing for me. Also dislike how they shut the door as soon as I enter and locked it. And the facilities are bad and I just dislike walking thru the tourist / tourist red-light area itself. And yes I like girls who are in their 30's and not fat too. I see a girl who is +2 years older than me, but is a fitness freak with an insane MILF body. I went to Lord with a Thai friend and yes I know what Asians like to pick, young / cute girls. Whereas I like fit girls. Basically I pick the girl who is most likely to win a muai thai tournament if all the soapy girls had to enter one that night haha. So no I'm not picking the frail / innocent / pale /20 year olds, never actually. Usually pick taller girls (like me), and just generally most attractive. I rarely even pick girls who are under 24, unless they are more tan looking for some reason.

Anyway, when I do the math, I see 2 options for looks in Bangkok. I rule out Suhkuvmit oillies immediately, because looks. I then see gogos and soapies. Gogos, the price is 2500-3000 for girl ST, 500 for ST room, or pay 1200 for own hotel room all night, 600 barfine, and 2 lady drinks and drink for myself = about 500 baht. So 4100 = 4600 baht for ST. I then think, well I could go to the Lord for that much and I would just go to the Lord instead. Haven't been mongering as much since I have some regulars though and that saves money and I dislike hunting for talent because I hate leaving empty handed or walking around the streets of Bangkok like a sex addicted junky who can't get a fix, which happens.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad  [View Original Post]
    Different maybe in an oily owned by a french guy, he for sure offer some of the less taken girls, but I think he knows which of his girls prefers western, or are more eager to please a man like me.

Of course the rule I always try to follow is that if a girl is trying to avoid eye contact with me or just use body language to show lack of interest, I never choose her. Even if she is the best looking or really recommended by someone else.
    Okay Good points.

A girl avoiding eye contact due to shyness is very different (and okay For me) over a girl displaying reluctance. Maybe just can't take the risk, to be able to tell the difference, but some of the shy looking girls have been the very best for me. If the girl just looks bored that is very OK for me (of course she should be bored out of her brain sometimes). Some girls are too proud or shy to make sweet eyes at the customer, even if they want the customer. So watching the girls expressions is a difficult thing. Years ago I used to go to Chao Paraya 2 where you could study the girls for an eternity before making a selection. I liked that. I don't places where you have to decide in flash with limited understanding of what message the girl is giving off by her expressions. In bars I have as much time as I want to decide if the girl really wants me or not.

Sometimes a girl is avoiding me, simply because she has a booking already. That happened to me at Mercy. In any case, not to be picked.

Most of us have had the bad experience of the recommended girl being totally crap. Some soapies have guys recommending girls that pay them a kick-back. In Oilies they normally just offer next girl in the line (in my experience) which correlates with you saying you were her first customer. Of course I don't know the character of the boss well. So I don't know what to expect, for certain. Just a pessimist. The boss won't suggest the most popular girls for sure. He should seek to even out the load. Yes, lack of business, can make the girl keen to do well, to try to get some repeat customers. Even the best girls may want the nicer customers to repeat.

Sometimes girls that look bored have turned out great for me, as long as do not give a look indicating reluctance. Naturally some better looking girls are embarrassed to get another customer straight away after just coming out into the line up, where other girls have waited so long.
    Of course I understand what you are talking about, and I'm sure you're right.

I'd never ask a suggestion in a soapy. I think that soapy are mainly for local and asian customers, with very big fishbowl and asian mama / papasan. Different maybe in an oily owned by a french guy, he for sure offer some of the less taken girls, but I think he knows which of his girls prefers western, or are more eager to please a man like me.

Of course the rule I always try to follow is that if a girl is trying to avoid eye contact with me or just use body language to show lack of interest, I never choose her. Even if she is the best looking or really recommended by someone else.

Posting Limitations