"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Chicago Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    I was in Chicago midnight Friday. The club was full of people partying, as full as I have ever seen Chicago. There was a girl doing a solo foam show sliding around on the bar next to the entrance, but no strippers were on stages. All tables were taken with guys buying fichas, chitchatting with girls. Most Chicago girls were older with high mileage. Compared to HK, Chicago is way lay back with low energy and few fun, flirty girls. I walked around the club but did not find any girl worth taking so just left.

Hotel Leyva got a facelift under Hotel Hacienda with a nice, large lobby fronting Constitution. A nice, clean, bright restaurant with glass walls in front of the lobby is getting ready to serve food. Looks like Chicago club and hotel Hacienda are investing to compete with Hong Kong, which will work to the bros' advantages. Both clubs repeatedly announced they are open and party 24/7. 5 AM on weekend there were lines of guys still waiting to be patted down to go in HK. Chicago was partying all night last Friday with a big crowd cheering Mexico's soccer team playing Korea at 8 AM.

Leyva / Hacienda's room rate is $25 on weekend with free parking, far lower than Cascada's $70 singles. Hopefully they will draw more mongers and girls to Chicago's area.
    Oh the Hotel Leyva brings back good memories for me from days gone long ago, this was my go to place back in the day from 1999 until about 2003, I have had just about every room in the tower building at some time or another, had parties in my room, I remember watching the construction progress of the steel framed parking structure being built over a course of a few years, a few years ago I saw them building enlarging the new rooms and lobby and ask when will it open with the reply of 4 months, hahahahaha, welcome to Mexico.

Next time I am down I will stay at Hotel Leyva just for old time sake, "here's looking at you kid".

TTM.

Free tequila shot.

Last night, CC was offering a free tequila shot if you bought a beer or other drink. FYI.

Chicago Friday night.

I was in Chicago midnight Friday. The club was full of people partying, as full as I have ever seen Chicago. There was a girl doing a solo foam show sliding around on the bar next to the entrance, but no strippers were on stages. All tables were taken with guys buying fichas, chitchatting with girls. Most Chicago girls were older with high mileage. Compared to HK, Chicago is way lay back with low energy and few fun, flirty girls. I walked around the club but did not find any girl worth taking so just left.

Hotel Leyva got a facelift under Hotel Hacienda with a nice, large lobby fronting Constitution. A nice, clean, bright restaurant with glass walls in front of the lobby is getting ready to serve food. Looks like Chicago club and hotel Hacienda are investing to compete with Hong Kong, which will work to the bros' advantages. Both clubs repeatedly announced they are open and party 24/7. 5 AM on weekend there were lines of guys still waiting to be patted down to go in HK. Chicago was partying all night last Friday with a big crowd cheering Mexico's soccer team playing Korea at 8 AM.

Leyva / Hacienda's room rate is $25 on weekend with free parking, far lower than Cascada's $70 singles. Hopefully they will draw more mongers and girls to Chicago's area.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    There's always CC barkers at LG corner. I was there a couple days midweek this week. The barkers offer 2 for 1 beers. They walk you to CC then get your beers. Sometimes they offer first beer free. Raul, a long time HK mesero was working LG corner for CC this past Tuesday and offered first beer free. When I was there on Sunday there was some newbie barker working that offered 2-for-1. I knew he was a newbie because as he was walking me to CC he started to explain his club to me, as if I hadn't been there 1000 times. I just kept quiet and acted like I appreciated his insight. Anyhow, when he brings the 2 beers he says "$6". I protest and remind him that the beers are 2-for-1 and he replies that $6 is the 2-for-1 price. So I asked him if $6 is the regular price for one beer and he replies "yes. " Me and my wingman promptly walk out.
    That's not how it suppose to go down but the first time I went to Chicago Club I walked out without purchasing anything too.

Chicago's free heers.

Various Chicago's barkers will try to sell you different beer deals, sometimes free first beer, others 2-4-1.

If you insist on the free first beer, the barkers will get it out of the bar. Just tip him a $1.

Chicago serves only domestic beers. Corona, Sol, XX and Tecate are sour and tasteless, but the Indio is tasty and flavorful.

Quote Originally Posted by StripperMan  [View Original Post]
    When is it 2-1 beers? Last few times I was there beers were 55 pesos each.
    There's always CC barkers at LG corner. I was there a couple days midweek this week. The barkers offer 2 for 1 beers. They walk you to CC then get your beers. Sometimes they offer first beer free. Raul, a long time HK mesero was working LG corner for CC this past Tuesday and offered first beer free. When I was there on Sunday there was some newbie barker working that offered 2-for-1. I knew he was a newbie because as he was walking me to CC he started to explain his club to me, as if I hadn't been there 1000 times. I just kept quiet and acted like I appreciated his insight. Anyhow, when he brings the 2 beers he says "$6". I protest and remind him that the beers are 2-for-1 and he replies that $6 is the 2-for-1 price. So I asked him if $6 is the regular price for one beer and he replies "yes. " Me and my wingman promptly walk out.

2-1 beers.

Quote Originally Posted by StripperMan  [View Original Post]
    When I'm in La Zona I see guys on the corner near Chicago Club advertising it. Some have free beer cards. Last time I was there the guy from the corner went in with me and told the bartender. I took both of my beers at one time so there wouldn't be any confusion if I had already gotten the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    $40 for a BG is pretty good. Chicago is coming up. The last time I was there it was OK. Didn't go Arriba but I played around, did some breast exams, tipped dancers and took advantage of the 2-1 beers. Next time I think I will invest more time there. Less pressure there and more laid back.

Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by CurryMonster  [View Original Post]
    I was thirsty, hot day walking around had left me a bit dehydrated, and I'd already managed 3 loads (full trip report in Streetwalkers section), so figured I could just kick back in one of the clubs and tip some girls on stage. Adelitas usually good for this, HK just seems so crowded every time now, so I spotted Chicago and thought "why not?" And as I wandered over towards it a mesero came and gave me a pitch about 2 for one beers and half price VIP too. I let him feel good about talking me into a place I was already headed. There were actually girls on stage for once, about the first time I've actually seen that in CC. Dos Equis was pretty horrible to drink though, Sol much better. I then noticed a nice curvy girl at the bar, sitting there with her lovely natural boobs out, so went over to give her a dollar. Across the room I thought she was older, probably pushing forty, but up close she's much younger, still with braces on her teeth. 20, she told me later, has a 3 year old son, so some belly damage from that if it really bothers you. I stepped out for a while and came back, she was still there unattended, and while the mesero tried to lead some other girls over, I knew who I was going to spend some time grinding with. Moved to a table and got her a lady drink, she hopped straight on my lap and started kissing me. After getting my money's worth out of the one lady drink, the mesero tried to upsell the VIP, but I told her "why don't we just go arriba?" Actually, she couldn't understand me and the mesero got called in to help translate..
    $40 for a BG is pretty good. Chicago is coming up. The last time I was there it was OK. Didn't go Arriba but I played around, did some breast exams, tipped dancers and took advantage of the 2-1 beers. Next time I think I will invest more time there. Less pressure there and more laid back.

Naomy

I was thirsty, hot day walking around had left me a bit dehydrated, and I'd already managed 3 loads (full trip report in Streetwalkers section), so figured I could just kick back in one of the clubs and tip some girls on stage. Adelitas usually good for this, HK just seems so crowded every time now, so I spotted Chicago and thought "why not?" And as I wandered over towards it a mesero came and gave me a pitch about 2 for one beers and half price VIP too. I let him feel good about talking me into a place I was already headed. There were actually girls on stage for once, about the first time I've actually seen that in CC. Dos Equis was pretty horrible to drink though, Sol much better. I then noticed a nice curvy girl at the bar, sitting there with her lovely natural boobs out, so went over to give her a dollar. Across the room I thought she was older, probably pushing forty, but up close she's much younger, still with braces on her teeth. 20, she told me later, has a 3 year old son, so some belly damage from that if it really bothers you. I stepped out for a while and came back, she was still there unattended, and while the mesero tried to lead some other girls over, I knew who I was going to spend some time grinding with. Moved to a table and got her a lady drink, she hopped straight on my lap and started kissing me. After getting my money's worth out of the one lady drink, the mesero tried to upsell the VIP, but I told her "why don't we just go arriba?" Actually, she couldn't understand me and the mesero got called in to help translate. But she looked pretty happy about it. Skipped out the front door, didn't want to wait for a robe (management was having none of that, ofc). $15 for the room there seems a bit steep, but they do accept credit cards (rung up in pesos, but my card processor does foreign transactions without fees now). She asked for $40 (my Spanish is minimal at best, but really, no idea how you can get through Mexican school without even picking up basic English such as numbers, so we eventually typed this into calculator on phone to confirm), I gave her all my remaining pesos (around 750). We got on the bed and straight into it mish with kissing, raw. She seemed to be enjoying herself, so I took my time, and she moved to doggy. After I got there we snuggled a bit, then she helped me shower, and we showed each other pics of our kids, and took a selfie together. Now that I look back, we maybe could have gone for a round 2, but to be honest, 4 times in one evening a bit of a stretch for me already. Should have got her whatsapp to let her know when I'm there next, but no idea when that might be. Anyway, she's curvy, braces, hair dyed blondish currently, likes to sit around with her tits out. Naomy is her name.

I think I know who you're talking about with giving it up for free. Did she give you her contact information?

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPorche  [View Original Post]
    I got to know several Chicago girls this past winter. One didn't want to sleep with anyone just wanted money from drinks. So she wouldn't budge from her price. I slept with her for free but not sure why she said yes I just figured let me ask her before I go pay someone. It was good. One Chicago girl was amazing her first time. For low price. Second time she acted like you do what you want I worked today I'll just lay here. Third time she was sleeping over for her convenience and still after six minutes said you only have two more minutes. I never called her again. The lap dance room I paid twenty. Maybe four girls only one was as good as american lap dance. The others were more like I'll dance you watch. Then they ask for tip I'm like sorry no singles baby. Hong Kong is similar with lap dances but at least I get that half price coupon for the dance. The trick is to remember which girl was good. And look for her. I used to go to Tijuana have five beers dances talk to girls make out with a few. Tacos. Cab. Total cost 60. I was disciplined and didn't want sex anyway so it was a really cheap night out compared to a sports game or concert.

Chicago club Hong Kong.

Is it just me or are the Chicago girls way more down than the Hong Kong girls? I was making on every chica at Chicago. I have yet to do that in Hong Kong and the quality of girl is barely any less than Hong Kong. I even finger blasted and banged one out in the VIP. The only down side is my mesero was shady AF. Never having on the spot change. I had to chase him down for my change every time.

Chicago Club Options.

Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask about getting a room for all night, rather than a ST room? Some prefer to rent a "toda la noche" room so there is no danger of a DUI or getting rolled when returning home after a few drinks.
    No I didn't ask, because I had a room at Cascadas and a TLN scheduled with an HK girl. Isabelle would be fun for a TLN. Might ask her next time.

Chicago Club options?

Did you ask about getting a room for all night, rather than a ST room? Some prefer to rent a "toda la noche" room so there is no danger of a DUI or getting rolled when returning home after a few drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator400  [View Original Post]
    Spent two days and made two visits to CC (Monday 5/21, Tuesday). The first was meh. The second much better. Monday I was in the door about 6:00 pm. Seated in the booth, greeted another monger that I had hung out with before, watched the stage, ordered my drinks, and within 10 minutes I was presented a girl. I didn't feel ready for 1-on-1, but she is very pretty, A cups, a few tiny tattoos scattered about her body, and lean; couldn't resist. (Cannot remember her name.) Near zero English and she had little patients with Google Translate. OTOH, she was encouraging access to all her girl parts and was giving me some fairly good lap dances. She quoted HK prices, which I cringed at, but she would not back down. In hind sight, I should have sent her away on that basis. However, I wanted to give CC a test run. I had a girl there before (Arlet who was good), and CC is trying to improve.

$15 for the short-term room. A tip from another monger suggested tipping the cum boy before the session and indicate that no knock would be appreciated. She had a slight pooch, but not anything that looked like baby damage and a very tight P. The session was OK, but a little rushed. I popped after about 20 minutes and she said, "The sex was good, no?" and asked for a tip as she dressed to run out the door. I didn't respond, but I gave her a few dollars. It bordered on a street-girl session. We chatted for a few minutes and the knock came (which disappointed me that the cum boy did not honor my request, but it didn't matter, because I was finished and the girl's attitude changed to wanting out ASAP). She went back to the club, and I went to HK.

Tuesday afternoon I connected with a novice monger that I met through this forum. It was his first time in Tijuana and he was asking for a tour guide..

Starting to Like CC Over HK.

Spent two days and made two visits to CC (Monday 5/21, Tuesday). The first was meh. The second much better. Monday I was in the door about 6:00 pm. Seated in the booth, greeted another monger that I had hung out with before, watched the stage, ordered my drinks, and within 10 minutes I was presented a girl. I didn't feel ready for 1-on-1, but she is very pretty, A cups, a few tiny tattoos scattered about her body, and lean; couldn't resist. (Cannot remember her name.) Near zero English and she had little patients with Google Translate. OTOH, she was encouraging access to all her girl parts and was giving me some fairly good lap dances. She quoted HK prices, which I cringed at, but she would not back down. In hind sight, I should have sent her away on that basis. However, I wanted to give CC a test run. I had a girl there before (Arlet who was good), and CC is trying to improve.

$15 for the short-term room. A tip from another monger suggested tipping the cum boy before the session and indicate that no knock would be appreciated. She had a slight pooch, but not anything that looked like baby damage and a very tight P. The session was OK, but a little rushed. I popped after about 20 minutes and she said, "The sex was good, no?" and asked for a tip as she dressed to run out the door. I didn't respond, but I gave her a few dollars. It bordered on a street-girl session. We chatted for a few minutes and the knock came (which disappointed me that the cum boy did not honor my request, but it didn't matter, because I was finished and the girl's attitude changed to wanting out ASAP). She went back to the club, and I went to HK.

Tuesday afternoon I connected with a novice monger that I met through this forum. It was his first time in Tijuana and he was asking for a tour guide. It is fun to show a newbie around, so we connected. He speaks fluent Spanish (I don't), so I was showing him around, but felt like I was his wingman as he was charming the girls. We ended up at CC about 6:00. Looking around the room, most of the girls were 6's at best. There were eight girls sitting at the bar, four of which looked like they belonged in a "Don't do Drugs" advertisement. Most of the girls that performed on stage looked good, and likely there were some on the floor that would qualify, but it was hard to tell when they were sitting down.

It wasn't long before we were offered girls. I was considering bailing, but the girl I offered was very pretty, with a great smile. She had a few major tattoos, but that did not bother me. She is about 5'5" without her shoes, 29 years old, small be cups with silver dollar nipples, lean, and with a nice, round ass. Her name is Isabelle. No English, but she had a positive vibe and excellent physical communication skills. We had a few drinks and I was enjoying the company. My associate monger was having some laughs while yammering away in Spanish with his cutie. They must hide the hottest girls in the back somewhere, because I would put Isabelle in the high 7's / low 8's for looks and a 9 for personality.

I had heard about the CC VIP rooms and although I typically consider them a waste of money, I wanted to check them out to satisfy my curiosity. CC has two versions, a private table with heavy curtains that can be drawn or a small room with a sliding glass door, a sink and toilet in a small accessory room. I chose the small room for an hour, which required purchasing 8 drinks for $80. Isabelle ordered beer and drank six of them. I have no problem with this, as I barely drink alcohol. The mesera was cool; didn't interrupt and allowed the full hour.

We had a good time in the VIP room. From LFK to mutual oral gratification. I asked how much for sex in the hotel and she quoted a price more in line with what I would expect at CC, so I agreed. (Later my associate monger told me his girl started at $100 and he hesitated, so she dropped to $90, he continued to hesitate, until she dropped her price to $50 and he could no longer resist).

The session in the hotel went extremely well; an excellent GFE. She has a cesarean scar, but little other baby damage and an extremely tight P. I tried tipping the cum boy in advance for no knock and this time it worked. We were there almost an hour and there was no knock; we left of our own accord. Considering we had spent over two hours together and she was a great companion the whole time, I gave her a generous tip that made her eyes wide and she offered a little extra appreciation. I walked her back to the club and was tempted to continue to hang out with her, because she is a cool lady. However, I also wanted to reconnect with my associate, so I shot him a text and we agreed to reconvene at HK.

My associate and I hung out for a bit, but I was pretty wrung out and I had a TLN scheduled with an HK ATF, so I needed a nap before hooking up with her.

In summary, I am going to spend more time hunting at CC. And I will repeat with Isabell.

Posting Limitations