La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Filipinas - Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 468 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Arriving is the least of the problems. Are any countries even letting their citizens depart and return yet?

G.
    Quarantine requirements and travel restrictions between countries will make sex travel to Flipsville in the relentless pursuit of BBFSCIP with LBFMs very difficult and even impossible for most mongers. Time for mongers to give up waiting for a miracle to open up easy access to Bareback Cum-in-Pussy Paradise in Flipsville. They will be better off trying to find some white girls in RWML willing to provide BBFSCIP to the aged.

Do not worry about the LBFMs. They have more than enough fit trike drivers with stout legs and strong backs to take up the slack providing BBFSCIP up to 12 times per day. Mongers will find that hardworking trike drivers impregnated many of their favorite LBFMs during their exile from Flipsville. They will put those wire transfers to good use raising new families thanks to their absent sponsors.

Arriving is the least of the problems. Are any countries even letting their citizens depart and return yet?

G.
    A clean country is not going to risk open travel with Ph for the benefit of mongers and the Ph tourism industry. Reality is we have to learn how to work our 'new normal' back in our home bases.

BD.

On the Plus Side

G.
    STIs should be lower as they won't be getting bonked until we return. And the trike drivers are regularly tested.

Poverty is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LovinFilipinas  [View Original Post]
    Greetings to all,

I have been chatting with some Filipinas and I am starting to think that living in Philippines must be like living in pussyfooted heaven.

I know the coronavirus impact is huge. Many lovely girls seem very desperate even for food. I'm sure some are scamming but I know they aren't out there buying clothes or perfume. And they are t asking for very much.

Is poverty that bad?

Where are all the men to take care of these beautiful women?

Seriously I think if I lived in Philippines I could fuck every day a new beautiful girl.

If you live there now you are lucky.
    In the Phils there are millions living in extreme poverty, landing in manila and taking a taxi to your hotel will open your eyes big time.

The girls you are chatting with are not that poor, they are not starving, they have access to a smartphone, they an pay for the internet so buyer beware on this. You will be scammed live and learn from it and when you get there make sure to give some money to the actually hungry. Not just the LBFM.

PP.

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    I would not bet the farm on being able to be able to come here this summer. Some of the local commentary is that we may not have open borders to foreigners until 2021.

G.

In the meantime videochat sex is readily available with sweet pinays who appear to be incredibly loyal and sweet.
    LOL. I see what you did there!

I will research more and probably visit this summer. Sadly these LBFMs would quickly exhaust my fuck capabilities. Wish I knew of Philippines when I was in my 20's or 30's LOL.

I would not bet the farm on being able to be able to come here this summer. Some of the local commentary is that we may not have open borders to foreigners until 2021. If the borders open sooner there may be mandatory 14 day quarantine, at your cost in a government approved hotel on arrival. This being the Philippines you may be able to hire a "quarantine assistant" to come "assist" you during this time.

It is not 100% clear when travel internally in the Philippines will be allowed. I have seen news articles that are saying that intercity travel in Metro Manila is only for work or essential reasons. No word on when the inter island travel will open. There is one or two flights scheduled for today between Manila and Cebu, normally lots and lots of flights, each airline PAL, Cebu, Air Asia would have 10 or more.

On the other hand the bureau of tourism is saying that the tourist places will have to rely on domestic tourists for the short to intermediate term. I am thinking July before recreational travel will become possible.

I am in Cebu province and my landlords wife has been stuck in Negros, only a few kms between the two islands and she cannot come back since mid March. If a local cannot get past the travel regulations, a foreigner would be stuck for a while before being able to move freely.

Of course a second wave would put us back to square one in quarantine terms.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    While the vocal minority might find our contributions irritating as it is so close to the truth, the silent majority seem to enjoy reading our posts. This is evidenced by us getting cards and letters from people we don't even know. We're still waiting for those offers over the phone though. Hahaha.

Yes, I have been quoted in that fine newspaper, The Cranbourne Leader (TCL). Life can only now be split in two distinct phases. Pre TCL and post TCL. Hahaha. Considering it's part of the News Limited stable and owned by Rupert Murdoch, it would be fair to say it is a "world-class journalistic rag". The acclaimed investigative reporter Suzan Delibasic called me a grubby, illegal brothel user. Hahahaha.
    I hope your beloved TCL is not one of those publications that Rupert has decided is no longer worth being thrown onto the mud in your garden once per week. Sadly we have lost most of ours in Sydney.

The Rhinestone Cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Engine Driver, as a quoted source in that world-class journalist rag, The Cranbourne Leader, surely you must understand that with fame and fans comes some degree of mudslinging from the disaffected. The mudslingers are nothing more than raving but misguided fans who read every one of our masterpieces and repeatedly fall into our trap in spite of their best efforts.

Even The Leader resorted to a bit of mudslinging of sorts when it referred to mongers as grubby sex pests in search of a sex fix. Hence, I say, let the lads have their fun in the mud. It is nothing more than a manifestation of their frustration. After spending their entire lives in the ruthless relentless pursuit of bareback full service cum-in-pussy, they find their sole source of happiness frustrated due to a global pandemic. One should expect that they would blindly lash out in their grief. Many have died without using their tickets to Flipsville purchased in lusty anticipation of sex travel filled with cheap BBFSCIP. Others know that their time is short and they will never live long enough to see the end of the pandemic and return to Flipsville for one last BBFSCIP with their wily LBFMs. It is a sad state of affairs really.
    While the vocal minority might find our contributions irritating as it is so close to the truth, the silent majority seem to enjoy reading our posts. This is evidenced by us getting cards and letters from people we don't even know. We're still waiting for those offers over the phone though. Hahaha.

No monger wants to be told he is an obese, ageing sex pervert who clandestinely travels several times a year to take advantage of LBFMs in the Philippines. The estranged family just aren't buying the stories of deep sea diving or charity work for the Catholic church anymore. The only "missionary work" being done is on a squeaky bed on Fields Avenue where a 280 lb white gorilla is crushing a 80 lb brown waif. Hahahaha. The relentless pursuit of BBFSCIP has taken over their lives. They find it even more annoying when we remind them that they are leveraging their wrinkled white skin, their coveted passport from RWML and the obvious economic / power imbalance to take advantage of poor, illiterate nincompoops. The fact that some of these members carry a medical kit bag full of "therapeutic devices" to further degrade their young victims, or bottles of cheap tequila to bribe their clueless fathers is also quite amusing. I am still waiting for a monger to admit that he packs a sybian machine as carry one luggage so that he can watch his favourite LBFM ride and then squirt in his mouth! Hahaha. When we then remind the board of the breathtaking hypocrisy of NGO do-gooders preying on the very girls they have been sent to save, there are howls of protest. The cycle of ad hominem. Accusations of jealousy, claims we are bitter because of being scammed or that we have never been to Shitsville then starts. Hahaha. Nothing can be further from the truth. Hahahaha.

Yes, I have been quoted in that fine newspaper, The Cranbourne Leader (TCL). Life can only now be split in two distinct phases. Pre TCL and post TCL. Hahaha. Considering it's part of the News Limited stable and owned by Rupert Murdoch, it would be fair to say it is a "world-class journalistic rag". The acclaimed investigative reporter Suzan Delibasic called me a grubby, illegal brothel user. Hahahaha.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...urne&p=2452559#post2452559.

https://twitter.com/suzandelibasic?lang=en

Cheap Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by SoapySmith  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly, you don't tell us whose view this is, but an obvious inference would be that opportunistic Filipinos believe these things. Could you give us evidence of a Filipino or Filipina who holds all four of these opinions? Seeing these four elements knitted together as a coherent whole, they sound to me more like attributions that you projected onto Filipinos.

I agree that I shouldn't have stooped to slinging criticism at CM. I had been away from the forum for more than a month and had just read some of his sweeping generalizations in the AC thread about Filipina lying and leeching. I confess, he hooked me. I suspect he will be pleased to read this confession. RK advised me several year ago to put him on ignore. I tried that, but then his posts were consistently being quoted by you and others, so I couldn't get away from them. One of many moments of weakness on my part.

By the same token, it appears I hooked you. And why, in the same vein, do you drag GE into this? I assume he's in Davao minding his own business and knows enough not to join this conversation.

You a pleb? I don't think so. Didn't you post some stuff a few months ago to the effect that you were a successful businessman who could afford alternatives to the cut-rate p4 ps that most cheap Charlies pursue?
    Soapy, lighten up dear chap. It's called cheap entertainment! Controversy, good natured banter and amusing repartee sells subscriptions and increases ad revenue. Instead of deploying the usual ad hominem routine and rather predictable and tiresome statements that we somehow "had a bad experience with Pinays" or that we have never been to the Philippines, you and the Gang of Eight should impress us with your acerbic wit for a change. There seems to be no shortage of intellect in that fine group.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the board.

Poverty can be very bad here. It is not a poor country but one with a lot of poor people in it. There is huge wealth inequality. You will see exotic cars on the streets in Makati and in the provinces all you will see is trikes and bikes on their last legs.

You will find a wide range of girls here, while we make it sound like every one will drop her panties for any foreigner with 1000 p that is not the case. However there are lots who are looking for a rich foreigner so you will not be disappointed if you look in the right places in the right manner.

There are over 100 million people here, they cover a wide range of education, wealth, and outlooks. There are some here who post here and have sampled only a small part of the possibilities here but make long posts that their limited view is the only view of life and possible experiences here. Don't believe them, this is a very arrived country with lots of regional differences in the people..
    I will research more and probably visit this summer. Sadly these LBFMs would quickly exhaust my fuck capabilities. Wish I knew of Philippines when I was in my 20's or 30's LOL.

In the meantime videochat sex is readily available with sweet pinays who appear to be incredibly loyal and sweet. I have met some for whom it's business but I've met more where they do "seem to" want a connection and relationship.

Finally, whether it is a ploy or not, many need food. This is no joke.

I'm not a clueless newb either, I never pay in advance but I do pay for good service and making me feel good.

Thanks again.

Boys will be boys!

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of articles on the web on micro financing for LBFMs. Your article was very interesting, until you had to engage in unnecessary mudslinging right at the end! Hahaha. Professorial types like yourself and GE should elevate themselves. Be like Michelle Obama. "When they go low, we go high". Hahaha. Leave the barbs to the working class plebs like me.

Poor CM is just minding his own business in lockdown in Detroit. Stuck in his mom's basement, with nothing to do all day except toast marshmallows (the confectionary, not the wiener), watching FuckySucky.com and learning about the Philippines on the internet.
    Engine Driver, as a quoted source in that world-class journalist rag, The Cranbourne Leader, surely you must understand that with fame and fans comes some degree of mudslinging from the disaffected. The mudslingers are nothing more than raving but misguided fans who read every one of our masterpieces and repeatedly fall into our trap in spite of their best efforts.

Even The Leader resorted to a bit of mudslinging of sorts when it referred to mongers as grubby sex pests in search of a sex fix. Hence, I say, let the lads have their fun in the mud. It is nothing more than a manifestation of their frustration. After spending their entire lives in the ruthless relentless pursuit of bareback full service cum-in-pussy, they find their sole source of happiness frustrated due to a global pandemic. One should expect that they would blindly lash out in their grief. Many have died without using their tickets to Flipsville purchased in lusty anticipation of sex travel filled with cheap BBFSCIP. Others know that their time is short and they will never live long enough to see the end of the pandemic and return to Flipsville for one last BBFSCIP with their wily LBFMs. It is a sad state of affairs really.

Admittedly, you don't tell us whose view this is, but an obvious inference would be that opportunistic Filipinos believe these things. Could you give us evidence of a Filipino or Filipina who holds all four of these opinions? Seeing these four elements knitted together as a coherent whole, they sound to me more like attributions that you projected onto Filipinos.

I agree that I shouldn't have stooped to slinging criticism at CM. I had been away from the forum for more than a month and had just read some of his sweeping generalizations in the AC thread about Filipina lying and leeching. I confess, he hooked me. I suspect he will be pleased to read this confession. RK advised me several year ago to put him on ignore. I tried that, but then his posts were consistently being quoted by you and others, so I couldn't get away from them. One of many moments of weakness on my part.

By the same token, it appears I hooked you. And why, in the same vein, do you drag GE into this? I assume he's in Davao minding his own business and knows enough not to join this conversation.

You a pleb? I don't think so. Didn't you post some stuff a few months ago to the effect that you were a successful businessman who could afford alternatives to the cut-rate p4 ps that most cheap Charlies pursue?
    Trainwreck's train went off the track right after he drank the kool aid from guess who?

Greetings to all,

I have been chatting with some Filipinas and I am starting to think that living in Philippines must be like living in pussyfooted heaven.

Is poverty that bad?

Where are all the men to take care of these beautiful women?

Seriously I think if I lived in Philippines I could fuck every day a new beautiful girl.

Welcome to the board.

Poverty can be very bad here. It is not a poor country but one with a lot of poor people in it. There is huge wealth inequality. You will see exotic cars on the streets in Makati and in the provinces all you will see is trikes and bikes on their last legs.

You will find a wide range of girls here, while we make it sound like every one will drop her panties for any foreigner with 1000 p that is not the case. However there are lots who are looking for a rich foreigner so you will not be disappointed if you look in the right places in the right manner.

There are over 100 million people here, they cover a wide range of education, wealth, and outlooks. There are some here who post here and have sampled only a small part of the possibilities here but make long posts that their limited view is the only view of life and possible experiences here. Don't believe them, this is a very arrived country with lots of regional differences in the people.

Learn about the country and its culture, read a wide variety of posts, there are forums that are only dedicated to the expat life, not the expat mongering one, read these to see a totally different view of life here.

IMFITP.

Could you give us evidence of a Filipino or Filipina who holds all four of these opinions? Seeing these four elements knitted together as a coherent whole, they sound to me more like attributions that you projected onto Filipinos.
    Soapy – a good observation. I doubt ED has been to the Philippines or if he has was scammed badly or has been the victim of a large online scam himself from pinays. So much so he now calls the country 'Flipsville' and 'Shitsville' (see earlier posts for support of this statement.

This I wonder why he posts on the Philippine board when he hates the country so much and feeds other trolls, is basically disrespectful to most (apart from fellow haters). And he never posts a photo in PG been if he says he has been there.

We are all somewhere trying to mind our own business. I chat privately with some from this board, we bemoan the fact that trolls as you put them just increase the bile content (not just the Philippines thread BTW).

Is successful and is not a cheapo why come to the Philippines and chase exactly what he says he hates?

But generally, we read and ignore unless something really needs to be said. I have some who ignore me, and I don't care but as you said sometimes my quotes pop up LOL.

Posting Limitations