Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Filipinas - Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 468 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    I remember my first visit with a couple friends. We had just gotten in that day from BKK. Our hotel was a little out of the way and I was tired and jet-lagged still. They went out on the town while I took a nap. I awoke around 10:30 pm and they were no where to be found. As I paced outside wondering what to do, do I go hit the bars by myself or go back in and sleep. The cleaningboy / porter asked me if I was looking for something. I didn't respond to him. He ask me again and then he finally asked if I was looking for company? Now that got me attention. He said he knew of a beautiful girl and she would come to my room. Excellent, I didn't have to go out shopping, just go back to my room and wait. About an hour later a knock on the door and he shows up with this girl that is a 6! WTF. I decided to let her in the room. It was a little ackward as I was thinking of sending her home and she is telling me this is her first time and she needed the money for her baby and the porter dude knew her and her family personally. I decided wth go for it. The girl was pretty inexperienced and very shy along with being scared out of her mind. We took separate showers and jumped in bed covered up. I spent about 10 minutes massaging her to relax and warm her up. Then I started to give her a tongue lashing, she started to moan, twisting and shaking, she was on fire! There are girls with a tight pussy or meaty pussy or a extra wet pussy. Shit this girl had all three! I couldn't last more than 10 minutes in her while she had multiple O's. With the help of vitamin V I banged her 5 times during the night. Not that I am a great cocksman but this girl was turned on and letting loose. Too bad she had to leave at 5 am for her hotel housekeeping job. Probably one of my few times that I was totally sexually satisfied and it was by a sex-starved 6! Don't rule them out.

At this point in life I really don't care who sees me with what. No shame being with those explosive 6's!
    Thanks for the great report! I never considered going that route, but now I will try!. Regards.

The 6"s

I remember my first visit with a couple friends. We had just gotten in that day from BKK. Our hotel was a little out of the way and I was tired and jet-lagged still. They went out on the town while I took a nap. I awoke around 10:30 pm and they were no where to be found. As I paced outside wondering what to do, do I go hit the bars by myself or go back in and sleep. The cleaningboy / porter asked me if I was looking for something. I didn't respond to him. He ask me again and then he finally asked if I was looking for company? Now that got me attention. He said he knew of a beautiful girl and she would come to my room. Excellent, I didn't have to go out shopping, just go back to my room and wait. About an hour later a knock on the door and he shows up with this girl that is a 6! WTF. I decided to let her in the room. It was a little ackward as I was thinking of sending her home and she is telling me this is her first time and she needed the money for her baby and the porter dude knew her and her family personally. I decided wth go for it. The girl was pretty inexperienced and very shy along with being scared out of her mind. We took separate showers and jumped in bed covered up. I spent about 10 minutes massaging her to relax and warm her up. Then I started to give her a tongue lashing, she started to moan, twisting and shaking, she was on fire! There are girls with a tight pussy or meaty pussy or a extra wet pussy. Shit this girl had all three! I couldn't last more than 10 minutes in her while she had multiple O's. With the help of vitamin V I banged her 5 times during the night. Not that I am a great cocksman but this girl was turned on and letting loose. Too bad she had to leave at 5 am for her hotel housekeeping job. Probably one of my few times that I was totally sexually satisfied and it was by a sex-starved 6! Don't rule them out.

At this point in life I really don't care who sees me with what. No shame being with those explosive 6's!

Quote Originally Posted by Skogis  [View Original Post]
    While eating I suddenly felt horny (I have ofcourse done bubbly girls before). I knew I could / would not bring her back to my apt which are crowded by staff and security guards. They have seen me multitasking girls but no girls of such standards.
    Glad I am not the only one who feels uncomfortable beeing seen with an un-attractive girl.

Your idea was great to suggest going to her place, because I was relieved when we arrived the apartment without being seen by the neighbors, but around 12 or 1 AM we got hungry after the third fuck and there is a 24 hours jollibee near the apartment and she told me "lets go and eat at jollibee" , but I replied to her with a scared face "NO, STAY! I will go and bring us take out food" LOL.

Golden Tiger;

Did almost the same as you once. Pinalovegirl with brushed photos and I skipped the mandatory live web cam check due to beeing busy. Luckely I was hungry so I set the meeting point inside entrance of Glorietta 4 in Makati (facing the dolphins / small park) and not outside Ascott entrance (atleast guards was nt able to see her). She was bubbly and not so facial pretty. She did have a nice rack though so meeting her, dissapointed as I was, I thought, wtf lets go eat lunch. Was planning to eat at Italiannis but did not want to be seen by the staff here with this bird (I eat there a lot) so chose to go to some more 3 FL hidden eatery (I don't recall the name of the place). I brought her also out of petty as I could see she was not comfortable as she knew I reacted on her looks. I told her not to worry, just relax, I am nice guy and all that crap.

While eating I suddenly felt horny (I have ofcourse done bubbly girls before). I knew I could / would not bring her back to my apt which are crowded by staff and security guards. They have seen me multitasking girls but no girls of such standards. Luckely she was more than willing to do the biz back at her place. Quite low end apt but decent and clean with a big bed filled with teddies. We fucked amd she was a very good provider. I highly agree in your post that bubbly / not so good looking girls will go the extra mile sometimes. Years back I remember one bubbly giving me the starfish treatment (Venezuela, South Am) but then I lost it and gave her a clear message but that's another story and wrong forum.

Reply to Simmer:

I am the type of people that thinks "the skinnier the better" when it comes to girls, however when I look back at the 6 months I spent in Davao I notice that I repeated (had sex more than once) with the overweight girls kinda more than the times I repeated the skinny girls, the reason is that overweight girls I met in Philippines seemed to have more skills and did much more effort to please me sexually than the skinny girls, I felt many skinny girls were thinking "I'm skinny, look good so I don't need skills or efforts" , while the overweight girls do realize they are less attractive so they try to make up for that by improving / learn new skills and do extra effort.

I met a girl once from DIA in a mall and I was very disappointed by her look, even though she is 20 but she is overweight and generally far from being pretty, maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 . I decided to talk with her a bit just to be polite and then excuse myself and head to hot legs (a sex club in Davao) , few minutes after we met she mentioned going back to my apartment, it was kinda unusual for a Filipina to mention that few minutes after we met and honestly I couldn't say no to a free and very easy sex so I agreed, my only problem was that I didn't want my neighbors to see me with this girl and think "is he blind?" , luckily no one saw us and we arrived my apartment around 8 PM, my next worry was " it will be embarrassing if I couldn't get a boner because of her looks" . We immediately started to undress, kiss as I mentioned around 8 PM and what happened next was unbelievable, we had almost none stop sex until 4 AM, I came 5 times which is something I never did in Philippines before in 1 night, her (blowjob skills / passionate kissing / loud moans / dirty talks / the right moves during sex / the way she treated my dick / how horny she is) all of those were reasons to made one of my best nights in Davao, I just feel sorry for the neighbors because I'm sure none of them were able to sleep considering her loud moans untill 4 AM LOL.

Idle comment, since I have nobody else appropriate to share this with! I have had girls of all sizes, from skinny (finger and thumb together easily wrap around a girl's wrist) to somewhat overweight (shall we say I've witnessed the same woman go from gently padded to overweight in a few short years). And I have come to the conclusion that, much as I'd like to just pick a girl up and wank with her, I actually now realise I prefer girls with at least a little padding. Not overweight, just "girl next door" size I guess. Obviously everybody has their own tastes so asking what anybody here prefers is a bit pointless. In fact while I may have given scores out of 10 for looks before, I haven't done so recently because I think it varies a lot by personal taste. Just "good", "average", or "a looker" - or worse, of course, is enough for me.

Anyway, as you were!

Actual texting conversations with two cuties

This is basically what you get when you try and converse with the ones who aren't educated, upper class or upper middle class Filipinas:

(my nickname at Golden Nile / Grand Pharaoh is Mr. Bean).

Convo #1, first pic, red top:

Cutie: what hotel you stay mr bean?

Me: lewis grand

Cutie: okies I go der na

Me: ok, see you soon cutiepie

Cutie: im near na honey. What room you stay?

Me: 513

Cutie: wat floor is that?

Me: lol

Me: 5th floor cutiepie

Telephone conversation as she arrives:

Cutie: mr bean, wen you say 5th floor is that ploor pibe?

Me: yes cutiepie, ploor pibe

Convo #2, second pic:

Cutie: morning mr bean do you read my message

Cutie: i hope you can see it I'm so sorry

Me: I don't see it here or on FB

Cutie: you loss the paper

Me: You write something on piece of paper cutiepie?

Cutie: i didnt write

Me: Where is your message?

Cutie: in cellphone

Me: I don't see it in my cp record cutiepie. Can you send it again?

Cutie: wat I send

I love the Philippines! LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JR&JD.jpg‎   RS.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTiger  [View Original Post]
    I spent 6 months in Philippines (Davao) and during these 6 months I had sex with 56 none-prostitutes girls between the age of 18-36 , I wrote a report in the Davao section a week ago and now I want to share my opinion about Filipinas.

While the girls were very caring and sweet (much sweeter than European girls here where i live in Europe) . And unlike the common view I did not think that Filipinas are gold diggers however I was kinda "shocked" about their personalities. In my expectation I thought "regardless of sex but surly talking, hanging out, spending time, going to places with the girls would be fun, interesting since I am in my 20's also so I'm the same age with the girls and must have lots of things in common" . I was so horribly wrong with this expectation. Out of the 56 girls only 4 had an interesting personalities that I actually enjoyed talking with, While Talking and hanging out with the rest of 52 girls felt like doing a duty just to get them to my bed. The personalities of those 52 girls were divided into 3 categories:

Type number 1 : very simple minded. Around 50% of those girls. With this type its necessary to choose subjects / talk like the way I would normally do when I am talking to a 10 years old kid. If I forgot to do this its easy to notice a blank look on their faces...
    I had almost this exact conversation with a a newbie in Costa Rica. I was sitting at the del Rey having a beer and I explained to him that myself and other expats came to he del Rey to have an intelligent conversation, in English, with other expats because the Spanish conversations were about as deep as the telenovelas on the tele.

My buddy that was vacationing in Costa Rica could not believe hat I did not pull a Chica from the many at the del Rey. In the land of many available pretty women, an interesting male conversation has more value than in the land of the white whale.

I spent 6 months in Philippines (Davao) and during these 6 months I had sex with 56 none-prostitutes girls between the age of 18-36 , I wrote a report in the Davao section a week ago and now I want to share my opinion about Filipinas.

While the girls were very caring and sweet (much sweeter than European girls here where i live in Europe) . And unlike the common view I did not think that Filipinas are gold diggers however I was kinda "shocked" about their personalities. In my expectation I thought "regardless of sex but surly talking, hanging out, spending time, going to places with the girls would be fun, interesting since I am in my 20's also so I'm the same age with the girls and must have lots of things in common" . I was so horribly wrong with this expectation. Out of the 56 girls only 4 had an interesting personalities that I actually enjoyed talking with, While Talking and hanging out with the rest of 52 girls felt like doing a duty just to get them to my bed. The personalities of those 52 girls were divided into 3 categories:

Type number 1 : very simple minded. Around 50% of those girls. With this type its necessary to choose subjects / talk like the way I would normally do when I am talking to a 10 years old kid. If I forgot to do this its easy to notice a blank look on their faces.

Type number 2 : very silly. Around 40% of those girls. No matter what I am talking about whether if I am talking about a serious story or asking them a serious question the answer of this type would usually be: hahahahahahah. Makes it impossible to enjoy a decent talk.

Type number 3 : too shy. Around 10% of those girls. This type is better than the previews 2 since by time they open up a bit (if you were ready first to handle few hours of talking alone while they reply by yes / no type of answers).

I would defiantly still call it a successful trip since its called "sex tourism" not "talking tourism" . And don't get me wrong I liked almost all the girls I met there and was very nice to them since they are also sweet but if we were talking about (opinions regarding Filipinas) then I can't hide how "shocked" I am with their personalities, intellectual level.

Happy mongering everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    The only problem is that not all OFWs are young, sweet and attractive, and you would need some sort of filtering system. Some of those who have availed of our hospitality could very safely have slept naked on top of the bed in my guest room with the door wide open and they would not need have been concerned about me sneaking a look during the night LOL. Quite the opposite actually.
    Since you're a hospitable chap who has a guest room and adheres to a hands-off-the-uglies policy I'll send 'them over to your place. Thanks Red, you're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    It states I live near Resorts World. You think I ought to modify my profile to "Free Accommodation for Female Travelers"? ;) As I think more of it OFWs may be ripe pickings. They're looking for a bit of fun before they depart for the sandbox. And they're leaving.
    Haha I was going to suggest that option too Huts because with my wife's extended family and large circle of friends, our condo in Manila is frequently sought as a place of refuge overnight for a short stay until the OFW can catch the plane next day.

The only problem is that not all OFWs are young, sweet and attractive, and you would need some sort of filtering system. Some of those who have availed of our hospitality could very safely have slept naked on top of the bed in my guest room with the door wide open and they would not need have been concerned about me sneaking a look during the night LOL. Quite the opposite actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Skogis  [View Original Post]
    You arent by any chance telling in your profile you live close to atleast T3 [...] In a way i think u are happy:-)
    It states I live near Resorts World. You think I ought to modify my profile to "Free Accommodation for Female Travelers"? ;) As I think more of it OFWs may be ripe pickings. They're looking for a bit of fun before they depart for the sandbox. And they're leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutsori  [View Original Post]
    I love that girls will so willingly and easily come to my place after we exchange a few messages on a dating site, but golly, I have to question the common sense of some. I received the following two messages from a complete stranger, someone who not only have I never corresponded with I've never even visited her profile
    You arent by any chance telling in your profile you live close to atleast T3, I am refering to your answer to me a while ago when you told you'd moved during New Year to an area close to or at Resort World. That could be the reason you know and probably some friends are talking. The jungle telegraph allways works (better than Smart Buddy anyway). But it cracked me up and had a good laugh. I guess we could call this a 1 world problem in an undeveloping 3 world country beeing looked up from girls unknown to us. In a way i think u are happy:-)

Throw caution to the wind

I love that girls will so willingly and easily come to my place after we exchange a few messages on a dating site, but golly, I have to question the common sense of some. I received the following two messages from a complete stranger, someone who not only have I never corresponded with I've never even visited her profile.

need ur help, i am looking for place i could stayy overnihht starting tom, i will leave early cause my flight is 7:50am, pls respond or add me at skype (redacted)... Its my firstime in mnla
    Hii, i will be going to dubai... Omg just finished readinc ur profile, well i wanna try u, hope can stay with u,.. I hv friend who works with ethihad... Hope hope to get a responce from u, my domestic flighf tom is 11am i will arrive in manila aftrr lunch
    Think I ought to open a profile on couchsurfing.org?

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    <Snip> Nothing goes according to plan in the Philippines. You will find that out soon after you emerge from the airport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aibolit  [View Original Post]
    <Snip> When we chat with her on FB, she tells me that she really wants to meet, but as she's a minor, I should also meet her family. I immediately say "what? So she says to me. Just kidding. <Snip>
    Chances are it don't matter how old she is anyway. Because I'd say it's likely she never intends to meet you anyway. Don't be surprised when you start finding allot of younger pinay just playing out some fantasy. They're texting you from a safe distance where they know you'll never get near them. They've never even been kissed, much less ready to have any real life relationship with you. Teenage filipinas love to play games. That's why they always write in their profiles they hate games.

Also, don't be surprised when you find it extremely difficult to talk to them on the phone. They don't pick up. Or they hang up. Or they pick up and don't say anything. Or she's got all her best friends in the background going crazy.

If you're going to be dealing with girls in that 18-20 age group, you're not only going to have to be very careful, but you're going to need allot of patience. And get ready to start texting more than you ever thought possible.

Posting Limitations