Back on the ground. Arrived on the third. Had arranged for a young lady I met last trip to meet me at the hotel shortly after my arrival. I've always believed in telling it like it is good bad or ugly. People do change and from a girls perspective I understand participating in this lifestyle can affect you.

Last trip she was a very enthusiastic entertaining and curious individual. Entertaining banter and very satisfying physical stuff. Each of our three visits she arrived wearing clothing you would expect young college girl to be wearing.

That was last August. Yesterday she arrived dressed like someone you wouldn't see at the Del Ray on a slow Wednesday night. Plus 20 pounds. In her favor she still looked good and nothing wrong with the physical activity.

It was directly to business though. And afterwords she wanted more money and a tip. Short version she's gone full hooker Mode.

Other information the bar on the corner with the ever changing names is open with the signs covered in blue tarps. I'm going to protect a new name soon.

And by the way having lived through many of these dramas I have backup.

Lee.