La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: China Women - Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 269 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tightway  [View Original Post]
    You mean you are in Thailand together with the girl of whom you had fucked her mother and auntie?
    No! My long term SYT is not part of and unknown to the family that I have written about in a number of reports. And the main reason that I wrote about the family was that I was unsuccessful in bedding the real beauty in the family.

Very interesting report.
    I personally find it too much work to pursue any girls anymore just for sex.
    Even sex starts to get old.
    Except if she seems to be my soul mate and there is love involved as well, which almost never happens.
    Why not choose a Thai beauty, instead of taking a Chinese one to Thailand?
    Do you prefer Chinese girls in some way?
    Hua Hin seems beautiful. I may check it out, to move there myself.
    My P4P and freebie chasing gradually decreased as the relationship with my SYT developed. When I made the decision to shift to Hua Hin, I was surprised when she said she would like to come with me, and also surprisingly we negotiated a good arrangement and I was happy to bring her with me.

It is in effect, a marriage. The arrangement has worked well since shifting there after CNY2015, Soulmate? I don't know! Actually, I probably do prefer Chinese girls (or East Asian) although there is of course a great variety and I could generalize and say I found Hubei girls conniving bitches and Sichuan girls hot-tempered etc etc.

I still travel on contract work occasionally, and she has her internet business.

I have sent you PM regarding Hua Hin itself.

Ikks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikksman  [View Original Post]
    P.S. I shifted to Hua Hin in Thailand just over a year ago.
    I would like to go to Hua Hin for holidays this month, and rent an apartment for one month there. Can you recommend anything, or do you know of an apartments to rent for one month?

You can PM me if you want, or leave a comment here.

TW.

P.S. I shifted to Hua Hin in Thailand just over a year ago with my long time SYT who I mentioned earlier and in many other posts. But I still do some consulting work in SZ.
    You mean you are in Thailand together with the girl of whom you had fucked her mother and auntie?

Very interesting report.

I personally find it too much work to pursue any girls anymore just for sex.

Even sex starts to get old.

Except if she seems to be my soul mate and there is love involved as well, which almost never happens.

Why not choose a Thai beauty, instead of taking a Chinese one to Thailand?

Do you prefer Chinese girls in some way?

Hua Hin seems beautiful. I may check it out, to move there myself.

Chinese guys becoming rich / moving up to middle class will ruin China and Chinese women, not just for foreigners but for everybody.

They don't know how to handle girls. They throw tons of money at them and shower them with gifts, and probably don't even get any sex in exchange in most cases.

In Big cities western Foreigner are no longer the number one target of girls

In the years 2000 , when a western foreigner was walking to a bar even dress like a schmuck, he was the immediate attention of the hot girls. Any WG was gone work him immediately.

My observation since a year now that I am back in Beijing, it's no longer the case. WG #1 target are now rich Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean.

Asking 3000 rmb to a western foreigners its $450 US, that's a lot of money. Asking 2 or 3 times that amount to some Asian guys is nothing for them.

One Mongolian girl (tall and stunning) told me that she was accepting me as a customer at this very low price because I was no problem for her and live near her place in Beijing.

I was paying her 2000 For one evening including dinner once a week and I was thinking that was pretty good. Then I started to ask questions and she told me that for a weekend with a Korean or Singapore guy she gets easily 10000 rmb just to be beside them during the weekend. Any trip in Thailand or somewhere else she gets 5000 per day no problem. For party when Japanese comes in town she could get 25000 but her and her friends need to fuck the group.

She is the mistress of some rich Chinese guys driving luxury cars and giving her very expensive gifts all the time.

She started to tell me that foreigners were problem for her as we were to much counting our money and vere cheap in her eyes. I told her that her value of money was a bit distorted and she was lucky to have access to that kind of guys who are obviously rich.

She showed me pictures of her friends, all very good looking but some honestly do not qualify for that lifestyle, all with this rich kids or Asian guys. Non with westerners. Time to leave the big city. The rich Asian are ruining it for us!

Old cow eats tender grass.

I will try and answer your questions and points in sequence. Hope the end result makes sense! I am specifically addressing the dating of relatively unsophisticated SYTs who have not lived in cities like SZ for more than a year or so. If I was dating, say a girl who had worked in a business corporation at a professional level for a number of years, then I would modify my tactics accordingly.

22. I have even had the experience of the female owner of a coffee shop come and chat with me and ask which of her 5 girls (staff) I liked. All of the girls would have been in the 16 to 18 age range. She said that they would like to date me (the girls turned their back to us to hide their embarrassment).

Whew!

Ikksma

P.S. I shifted to Hua Hin in Thailand just over a year ago with my long time SYT who I mentioned earlier and in many other posts. But I still do some consulting work in SZ.
    &#老牛吃嫩菜; lao niu chi nen cai! Old cow eats tender grass!

Quote Originally Posted by Tightway  [View Original Post]
    "So just a meal, a small trinket or a few drinks (although many SYTs don't drink), and you should have your wicked way with them, in a couple of hours. "

1.) What if they or you don't drink, do you still get your way with them as easily?

2.) What kind of meal are you usually going to? To an expensive Restaurant?

Since most Chinese girls like a BF with money, than it is understandable why they would pursue a man after giving them the impression that you have money and a better life style than them, relative to their own income.

3.) What is a small trinket? You mean you will give them jewelry?

In this quote down below you mentioned how you banged the female part of a family.

And than you say an other young girl of that family came also be banged by you, but it might be possible that she just was in money trouble, and wanted to be with you for that reason.

Here my question: Are you offering money to most of those girls you get to know, and is this the reason why they are being forthcoming with you?

I remember other posts where you also say you give those freebies money.

I am quite surprised, as I am sure many others are as well, that you as an 60+ year old are scoring so many young girls, when others that are the same age as you or even younger are not.

Even old time ISG members that I know don't have the same success rate getting freebies as in your reports.

I would like to join you as a wingman once and watch you working, to see how you are actually "practically" doing it.

Here is the post I have just been referring to:

It seems to me that you must spent a lot of time wooing all these girls, when you are basically bedding the entire female part of a family. But you say you don't.

Do they all know of each other, that you have been banging those other family members, and they still agreed to continue banging you at the same time?

For money?

I don't know, but if a girl does not look good enough for me, I can't get myself to sleep with her.

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers.
    I will try and answer your questions and points in sequence. Hope the end result makes sense! I am specifically addressing the dating of relatively unsophisticated SYTs who have not lived in cities like SZ for more than a year or so. If I was dating, say a girl who had worked in a business corporation at a professional level for a number of years, then I would modify my tactics accordingly.

I have written other posts about meeting SYTs (in the RODs I think), and also some posts about their culture that sure helped my success rate. But I am not sure whether I admitted to one lazy technique. When I have been on long term contracts, I made friends with some of the SYTs that worked for the company at various levels from secretaries through to technical or professional staff. I have asked if they had any GFs who would like to come out to dinner with the both of us. The girls always had friends who they knew from their hometown or university, and I used this strategy successfully, particularly before I became more proficient in Chinese.

1. If the SYT does not drink alcohol (and many girls from rural areas do not drink) then yes, it may increase the challenge a bit. Maybe a second date if I am attracted to her. I myself am a very light drinker, and often do not drink when having a meal.

2. Generally speaking, I ask girls for their phone / Wechat ID after first meeting with them. Then use Wechat. So maybe there is 2 or more hours invested in "grooming". Oops, that's not politically correct! So by the time of the first date I am pretty confident she is willing to have a good time.

3. Sometimes she will want a GF to go with her. I don't see this as a major problem. If I can impress her GF, then I know a second date will be a good investment. Sometimes the GF will go home after a while, so there is no longer that impediment.

4. I don't go to expensive restaurants on first dates. My main criteria are (a) middle of the range restaurant that hopefully doesn't have food with too many chemicals; (b) a restaurant that is not too big and noisy so we can talk and use translator comfortably; and (c) a restaurant that serves food from her province (so if the girl is from Hunan, I will choose a Hunan or maybe Sichuan restaurant). A Hunan girl will probably dislike Cantonese or Shanghai food etc.

5. Sometimes a first date might just be spending time in a mall such as MixC or Coco Park, and having coffee or tea. Something different to her usual experiences.

6. The most important thing is to be personable and make the girl feel comfortable with me and have a relaxing and fun time together.

7. Then we usually wander the plaza shops. There are often stalls where cheap stuff is sold. Could be a phone cover, necklace or if at Dongmen Pedestrian Street even a blouse or shorts or similar. Generally, she finds something that she likes and I offer to buy it for her.

8. After shopping, I suggest we go to my place for some reason such as to process and email photos on computer etc. Often we just used to jump in a taxi and tell her at that time. Once she has accepted that, I knew that I was well on the way, although a couple of times disappointment followed when she tells me that her auntie has arrived.

9. Additionally, I think that it is important to dress well (not "tropical formal", a term which some readers will remember from the last century). So definitely no sandals, shorts or T shirts. The SYT will most probably make an effort to dress up to look good for you.

10. BTW, good dress sense also impresses the SYT. I would have already given her my business card (Chinese and English) and my title would have impressed her. My apartments have been in good communities. So, basically no ostentatious display of wealth. Good dress and demeanor and she feels comfortable.

11. Most SYTs that I have dated have not, in the short term, pursued me, wanted anything more than a good time, food that they not not otherwise eat, practise English etc, etc, I have never had a Chinese SYT (non WG) girl say she loved me even after dating for a couple of months. This is a cultural issue, so be careful not to cause problems when one breaks up with SYTs.

12. The only cash money that I would normally give to the SYT would be for a taxi home, although often (if we had clicked), I would go with her in the taxi and return home after seeing her safely to her residence (usually some crappy dormitory).

13. WRT to the ChangSha girl that I pursued for years, the fact that I banged her sister, mother and auntie were purely coincidental. No wooing or money involved! I did help the family with their son's university cost plus a used laptop and a few other things. But holy sh*t, there was no way that they knew I had any involvement with other members of the family. But I still regret not achieving success with the "Classical Han beauty"!

14. Over the years I have given some money to a few other SYTs that I have dated, who I knew were in genuine need. In total, it would be about the same amount of money that I spent on 4 trips (14 days total?) to ChangPing (admittedly, we did splash out in CP).

15. Of course there were other expenses dating a SYT on an ongoing basis.

16. I enjoy the chase and it is great to be able to be able to pick and phone a SYT at short notice and have a willing partner for the evening, and it is also great fun to chase a SYT who is 40 or more years younger than oneself.

17. This has not been an exercise in self-aggrandizement. When I estimate the number of SYTs that I have met and banged, the total looks pitiful (certainly less than one per week). During my early times in China, I was very green and spoke no Chinese.

18. This pitiful average also includes dates using ChinaLoveLinks (or whatever it is called now) and WeChat during its early days from 2011 through 2013, when it was a great source for meeting freebies.

19. I don't know if I could calculate a success rate. Is a smile that is not returned a failure? Is a chance meeting of a SYT via a common acquaintance a success? Probably pointless exercise. However I learnt from my years in the Philippines not to get addicted to the ease of winning and banging freebies.

20. WRT my age, I am not particularly handsome, but have developed my personality over the years. Many Chinese at companies where I worked thought that I was about 45.

21. Additionally in SZ it is very common to see SYTs with older (in fact often very old) Chinese guys. The subject of 'ernai' in China (and in particular SZ and DG) is a whole cultural topic by itself. Thus the age difference was never a problem, whether the SYT was just wanting to have a good time or a longer serious relationship.

22. I have even had the experience of the female owner of a coffee shop come and chat with me and ask which of her 5 girls (staff) I liked. All of the girls would have been in the 16 to 18 age range. She said that they would like to date me (the girls turned their back to us to hide their embarrassment).

Whew!

Ikksma

"Your BF/husband is a very lucky guy!" If appropriate, follow up with "I hope that he knows how lucky he is!".

This flattery works great with both single and married woman (if said in front of her friends it also gives her face). This can open up all sorts of opportunities for bright young men!

A number of posters here claim that it is a long and difficult process to woo a Chinese SYT into your bed. I totally disagree. I have found that if you successfully get their mobile number, exchange a few message, then they have already mentally accepted you as a potential BF. So just a meal, a small trinket or a few drinks (although many SYTs don't drink), and you should have your wicked way with them, in a couple of hours.

Trust that this information is of interest and useful! I should also state that I believe that South Chinese girls are very different to those in the North!

Cheers.
    "So just a meal, a small trinket or a few drinks (although many SYTs don't drink), and you should have your wicked way with them, in a couple of hours. "

1.) What if they or you don't drink, do you still get your way with them as easily?

2.) What kind of meal are you usually going to? To an expensive Restaurant?

Since most Chinese girls like a BF with money, than it is understandable why they would pursue a man after giving them the impression that you have money and a better life style than them, relative to their own income.

3.) What is a small trinket? You mean you will give them jewelry?

In this quote down below you mentioned how you banged the female part of a family.

And than you say an other young girl of that family came also be banged by you, but it might be possible that she just was in money trouble, and wanted to be with you for that reason.

Here my question: Are you offering money to most of those girls you get to know, and is this the reason why they are being forthcoming with you?

I remember other posts where you also say you give those freebies money.

I am quite surprised, as I am sure many others are as well, that you as an 60+ year old are scoring so many young girls, when others that are the same age as you or even younger are not.

Even old time ISG members that I know don't have the same success rate getting freebies as in your reports.

I would like to join you as a wingman once and watch you working, to see how you are actually "practically" doing it.

Here is the post I have just been referring to:

Some time ago I posted about a beautiful young Changsha girl that I lusted after for a number of years. She was the girl that I never succeeded in developing an intimate relationship with, although I banged her sister, her mother and an aunt.

Surprise, surprise! Today, I got an email from her (with photos). She wrote that she missed me very much and wanted to see me and give herself totally to me (her words)!

I wonder if she is desperately in need of money, or is just afraid of becoming a sheng nu (left over) woman.

She truly is a classic Han beauty..
    It seems to me that you must spent a lot of time wooing all these girls, when you are basically bedding the entire female part of a family. But you say you don't.

Do they all know of each other, that you have been banging those other family members, and they still agreed to continue banging you at the same time?

For money?

I don't know, but if a girl does not look good enough for me, I can't get myself to sleep with her.

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers.

Gotcha

Those were the days.

Thanks again, Gregory.

I admit, not my best piece of writing!

Back in the days when the Chinese site was called ChineseLoveLinks dot com, I emailed the Australian company that operated the various sites. I requested a subscription discount for simultaneous membership of multiple sites. I gave as an example, adding their HongKongCupid (HKC) and / or FilipinoCupid (FC) sites to my membership).

They replied that it was a great idea, and asked what I thought was a reasonable discount. I suggested a 30% total discount adding 2 site membership (6 month membership I think) and greater discounts for 3 sites or longer terms. Surprise, surprise, they agreed! I should have asked for 40%.

However, I never accepted the offer. I did have to earn a living! If I went to PI, I could just get a short term PC membership there. And WRT to HK, I always found enough DHers to keep me busy.

Ikks.

P.S. Further to my previous post, a divorced mother will sometimes concentrate 100% on bringing up their child, and refuse to enter the dating scene until the child finishes their education. I have also met a number of older, successful business women, who had no interest in dating until they reached some objective in business. In my experience, these women then had a sexual mission. They knew that they were inexperienced sexually, and were very willing to be trained. They just wanted to experience everything before they were too old!

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryB  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for great analysis. . Your terminating sentence ". Happy to.
    Negotiate. Enough for me" not quite clear, haha.
    Need some interpretation for a stupid Laowei.
    Thanks, Gregory.
    I admit, not my best piece of writing!

Back in the days when the Chinese site was called ChineseLoveLinks dot com, I emailed the Australian company that operated the various sites. I requested a subscription discount for simultaneous membership of multiple sites. I gave as an example, adding their HongKongCupid (HKC) and / or FilipinoCupid (FC) sites to my membership).

They replied that it was a great idea, and asked what I thought was a reasonable discount. I suggested a 30% total discount adding 2 site membership (6 month membership I think) and greater discounts for 3 sites or longer terms. Surprise, surprise, they agreed! I should have asked for 40%.

However, I never accepted the offer. I did have to earn a living! If I went to PI, I could just get a short term PC membership there. And WRT to HK, I always found enough DHers to keep me busy.

Ikks.

P.S. Further to my previous post, a divorced mother will sometimes concentrate 100% on bringing up their child, and refuse to enter the dating scene until the child finishes their education. I have also met a number of older, successful business women, who had no interest in dating until they reached some objective in business. In my experience, these women then had a sexual mission. They knew that they were inexperienced sexually, and were very willing to be trained. They just wanted to experience everything before they were too old!

Clc, hkc, fc = ?

Thanks for great analysis. . Your terminating sentence ". Happy to.

Negotiate. Enough for me" not quite clear, haha.

Need some interpretation for a stupid Laowei.

Thanks, Gregory.

Continued from Shanghai thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1824239

Hi Natty,

The Pearl River Delta, in Guangdong Province is the largest urban area in the world (even bigger than Tokyo) with 50 million population. It is newly developed, particularly in the electronics area with tens of thousands of large factories and related enterprises. Female workers by far outnumber the male worker, and have come mainly from smaller cities, town and villages in Guangdong, Hunan, Yunnan, Guangxi, Sichuan, Chongqing and Hubei.

FreebieFan and myself have coined the area (or parts of the area such as SZ), 'Freebie Paradise'.

The 3 main types of freebies are:

(1) Lesser educated girls who have come to the big cities to work. They have developed a veneer of sophistication and don't want to return to their poverty stricken village. I don't think these girls are Natty's target species. However, they are ready to jump into bed with any likely looking foreigner (the ones that are not terrified of us haha). They are very aware that they have few assets (most can't even cook), and their beauty is quickly fading away.

(2) Highly educated girls who probably only commenced building their career at 25 when they left university. They concentrated on their work, with good pay and good prospects for a few years, and then discovered they were 'Sheng nu' (left over) women. Unless they had some other outstanding quality (like rich parents), they had very little chance of getting married to a Chinese mainland guy. ABCs and some expats snap them up, but still plenty left over and advertising on CLC, etc for us! The educated ones will often speak excellent English and have been educated at top Western universities.

(3) There are huge numbers of divorced women, who Chinese mainland guys are not interested in. A few may be pure hot-tempered controlling bitches from Sichuan (oops, did I write that? But many are wonderful girls whose only fault was to give birth to a baby girl (and not a boy). The guy simply divorces and remarries another girl that meet the current standards of Chinese beauty, and hopefully will have a baby boy. He continues this until he and his parents get their desired offspring. Chinese guys do not want to marry a sexually experienced mother; they want the opposite, a sexually inexperienced near-virgin (maybe had one similar BF before).

These poor girls only hope of married bliss is to marry a foreigner. The single mothers are particularly attentive to a foreigners' needs as they are very aware their beauty only has a short shelf life. Their other alternative is to return to their village / town and marry an uneducated guy who spits the fish bones on the floor, loudly slurps, burps and farts, and thinks that sex is just a 30 second relief exercise whenever they want it. This husband will have been selected by their families.

I have had girls cry in my arms (and Chinese girls are normally fairly dour in these circumstances and rarely cry), over having to choose between filial piety and happiness with a foreigner. Their parents don't want to emigrate to a western country, and the girl does not want to throw away her only chance at happiness.

Only 2 warnings. Firstly, it is traditional, in China, to have all professionally taken photographs heavily photo-shopped (my recent passport photo makes me look 30 years younger), and secondly they often post photos from 10 years ago. So examine their beauty with a critical eye. You won't be disappointed!

Some years ago I inquired about a discount for subscribing to more than one site such as CLC, HKC, and FC. They were very happy to negotiate a good price for me but eventually I came to my senses and realized that the numbers in China where more than enough for me!

Just my POV!

Ikksman

The Pearl River Delta

Continued from Shanghai thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1824239

Hi Natty,

The Pearl River Delta, in Guangdong Province is the largest urban area in the world (even bigger than Tokyo) with 50 million population. It is newly developed, particularly in the electronics area with tens of thousands of large factories and related enterprises. Female workers by far outnumber the male worker, and have come mainly from smaller cities, town and villages in Guangdong, Hunan, Yunnan, Guangxi, Sichuan, Chongqing and Hubei.

FreebieFan and myself have coined the area (or parts of the area such as SZ), 'Freebie Paradise'.

The 3 main types of freebies are:

(1) Lesser educated girls who have come to the big cities to work. They have developed a veneer of sophistication and don't want to return to their poverty stricken village. I don't think these girls are Natty's target species. However, they are ready to jump into bed with any likely looking foreigner (the ones that are not terrified of us haha). They are very aware that they have few assets (most can't even cook), and their beauty is quickly fading away.

(2) Highly educated girls who probably only commenced building their career at 25 when they left university. They concentrated on their work, with good pay and good prospects for a few years, and then discovered they were 'Sheng nu' (left over) women. Unless they had some other outstanding quality (like rich parents), they had very little chance of getting married to a Chinese mainland guy. ABCs and some expats snap them up, but still plenty left over and advertising on CLC, etc for us! The educated ones will often speak excellent English and have been educated at top Western universities.

(3) There are huge numbers of divorced women, who Chinese mainland guys are not interested in. A few may be pure hot-tempered controlling bitches from Sichuan (oops, did I write that? But many are wonderful girls whose only fault was to give birth to a baby girl (and not a boy). The guy simply divorces and remarries another girl that meet the current standards of Chinese beauty, and hopefully will have a baby boy. He continues this until he and his parents get their desired offspring. Chinese guys do not want to marry a sexually experienced mother; they want the opposite, a sexually inexperienced near-virgin (maybe had one similar BF before).

These poor girls only hope of married bliss is to marry a foreigner. The single mothers are particularly attentive to a foreigners' needs as they are very aware their beauty only has a short shelf life. Their other alternative is to return to their village / town and marry an uneducated guy who spits the fish bones on the floor, loudly slurps, burps and farts, and thinks that sex is just a 30 second relief exercise whenever they want it. This husband will have been selected by their families.

I have had girls cry in my arms (and Chinese girls are normally fairly dour in these circumstances and rarely cry), over having to choose between filial piety and happiness with a foreigner. Their parents don't want to emigrate to a western country, and the girl does not want to throw away her only chance at happiness.

Only 2 warnings. Firstly, it is traditional, in China, to have all professionally taken photographs heavily photo-shopped (my recent passport photo makes me look 30 years younger), and secondly they often post photos from 10 years ago. So examine their beauty with a critical eye. You won't be disappointed!

Some years ago I inquired about a discount for subscribing to more than one site such as CLC, HKC, and FC. They were very happy to negotiate a good price for me but eventually I came to my senses and realized that the numbers in China where more than enough for me!

Just my POV!

Ikksman

Chinese New Year

A short while ago I reported that a girl, who I had never banged (but had banged her sister, mother and aunty) , contacted me saying that she missed me very much. I gave a detailed report about this lengthy family adventure here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1561355

Yesterday, the photographic model that I have previously posted about (on 2 occasions), also contacted me saying that she also missed me very much.

I know that they all need money for Chinese New Year. Whilst I appreciate their sense of filial piety, and their great willingness to bang me, I am awake to their ways! No hong bao from me!

I wonder who will be next to contact me?

Ikksman

Ugly Chinese Girls

At one time a few years back, I had a scary episode with a Chinese 'left over' woman. Lucky for me she was ugly!

Chinese guys always say that we westerners get the ugly girls. Their idea of a true beauty is young (under 24yo), ultra slim, 170cm tall, rock-hard C tits, double eye lids, v-shaped face, and less intelligent than themselves.

It actually started in Abu Dhabi where I had to help with some presentations and planning exercises. There was a Chinese girl there from another company, which was state owned. During the course of the week or so, we worked closely together. There was something about her that turned me on. She had a cute face and wore glasses, was a short (156cm), very buxom and shapely 30ish girl, and had at least 2 masters degrees and 1 PhD (maybe more). The Chinese guys there could not understand my obvious interest in her (I thought that I was being discreet); she was even a mid-level manager!

Back in China, she flew in to visit me some weekends and I would fly to her as well. I could have sex with her 3 times in 7 hours and repeat 10 hours later. It was like I was 25 years younger! And she would go absolutely crazy too - a real screamer. Additionally, we could have intelligent conversations, when my little brother needed to recover (typically, when with an 18yo SZ shop or factory girl, my post-coital conversation would be limited to "How are you getting home?").

Unfortunately, she started being monitored for some unknown reason. The poor girl was investigated (read interrogated), demoted and sent to Poland to work on some boring telecom network project. If she had not been ugly, I suspect that I could have been in trouble as jealousy from the higher ups would have then played a factor.

We still Wechat from time to time, and those conversations are tinged with sadness! I look at her photos on Wechat and wonder what could have been (sentimental old bastard that I am)!

We westerners have been truly blessed that there are so many ugly sheng nu in China!

Cheers

How to be a star with the KTV girls

Forget Liar's Dice and other drinking games! IMHO, drinking games are for drunks. Learn a few Chinese songs instead and get one of the girls to locate the songs for you.

Check out the chinasmack dot com archives (search for "chinese pop songs"). Some years ago they used to have regular posts that helped one learn popular Chinese songs (and included pinyin), even old classics like "I came over the ocean to see you". Being a laowai able to sing Chinese love songs, made one very popular with the KTV girls.

How sad that the 2/5/7 or even the 3/7/10 days are gone forever. Still, thankfully there is still corporate entertainment, where as a guest, it is all free!

BTW my absolute all time favourite song (Cantonese or Mandarin) is 'Chi Xin Jue Dui' (Absolute Infatuation). Even if you cannot speak a single word of Chinese, it is still a beautiful song! You can listen to it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Ydf0wclaI.

I suppose I like this song because it reminds me of some Japanese love songs that I learnt in Tokyo in the 70's. I remember I learnt mainly Shinichi Mori songs (such as Ginza no Onna , Shinjuku and Shibuya Eki ). In those days, Mori San was infamous for banging older and married women (he brought great shame on his family - I think his mother tried to commit suicide) - still, he was my kind of guy! No internet in those days, and no Romaji or English translations. Just cassettes! My Japanese boss at the time, a thrice failed Kamikaze pilot and great monger (I have great stories about, and memories of him), helped me learn the lyrics.

Cheers.

Posting Limitations