Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Jose - 2004 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    To George90,

Who so eloquently described the grid layout of SJO (below), thank you. I finally figured the layout after numerous forays onto the Internet and the kind replies of others on this Forum. It is interesting to note also that all cities of any size in C.R. use exactly the same layout, with avenidas running E-W, calles (streets) running N-S, with avenida Central and calle Central forming the zero point on the x and y axes, respectively. Master SJO's grid layout and you'll be at home anywhere in urban C.R. By the way, it's important to add that ave. Central in downtown SJO is a pedestrian-only mall; it turns into Paseo Colon to the west of downtown on the way to the Sabana district, after joining ave. 2 just west of the centro.

As a blind guy, I need to form a really good cognitive map of any area that I plan to visit. Understanding the basic layout of downtown is a good idea for any visitor, but it is a matter of survival for me. It's too bad that the local folk of any area I've ever visited seem to be clueless about their home turf. Want proof? Just ask anyone for directions. In other words, the cab drivers may have no idea where you want to go, even if given calle y avenida directions. Better to carry a map and point to the intersection to which you need to go. Tough for me, but if I do decide to come to CR, I'll find a way to manage. Just wish I could do something about gleaning the good girls from the skanks (see my previous report).

Thanks again, George90. -BL

Holy shit, Plum!

Well, I have been fantasizing about a trip to C.R. for the last three months. I have read this Forum exhaustively, made plans, asked directions etc. After reading your report, I want to buy an inflatable doll and name her Juanita. Yecch.

Seriously, and this is for all my brother mongers on this topic: Imagine being blind and trying to survive the feeding frenzy at the BM. On one memorable trip to Cancun's infamous Chilly Willy's seven years ago, I was swarmed by every mutant, obese and elderly puta in the joint. You think looks don't matter to a blind guy? Wrong. If she's ugly, fat etc. she will be desperate to earn cash. I am, of course the perfect "mark" for these stiletto-heeled lampreys. After reading your post, I am _seriously_ reconsidering going to C.R. The NF a "hospital for dying women!?" Again, holy shit.

Please, somebody, anybody give me some encouragement. Is it all that bad in San Jose? And, does anybody want to serve as my wing-man, should I ever make it down there? By the way, if you've got a really cruel sense of humor, don't reply. Chuckle.

BL

Hola,

I got back from San Jose and I had a great weekend.

I arrived around noon on Friday and checked in at the Morazon. Relaxed for a few hours and decided to hit the Del Rey. Saw a few familiar worn faces early in the day and pounded down a half dozen jack in cokes in less than a hour and decided it was nap time. Woke up and went to the little Italian place adjacent to the monkey bar, food was good not great, the cheese and bread to start off was nice but the Costa Rican cow Filet Mignon taste odd.

Returned to the Del Rey and started pounding Jack and cokes and slowly slipped on the beer googles. The senoritas were now pouring in (about 7pm). I was approached by a decent looking girl early twenties, black hair and nice body (probably a 6-7 on Del Rey scale). Chatted and agreed on $30. Went back to the room and began chocha inspection. Asked to spread her legs and when she did. Yuck. A bad case of genital warts and or possibly herpes combined with a dull razor shave. Asked her to leave and gave her $5 for the inconvenience.

Dissappointed and disgusted. I returned to the Del Rey for more drinks. I was consoled by several of my senoritas friends and found out that girl smokes crack from another girl. I guess I should have figured something was up when they offer Greek, BBBJ and all that stuff up front (not that I wanted that anyway).

Several hours passed and I made another selection. Brought her back, inspected visual. She passed and I took care of business (Tica, 7-8 looks and performance).

Relaxed and watched TV some more. Decided to continue drinking. Now it was around 11pm and the Del Rey was packed. I was approached by a young hot brunette who claims it was her 3 day working at the Del Rey (found out she been working there for over a year later). But anyhow, went to Key Largo and danced for several hours and purchased mucho drinks for myself, the girl and her friend. I was now intoxicated and starting to feel like a bobble head doll. Decided to seal the deal and head to the room, we never discussed price. Got the room, inspected visually and failed again,.....another girl with bump, soars and evidence of scarring. I asked her to leave and gave her $20 for the company all night (on top of the $75 in drinks for her and her friend)

Next day headed to Jaco. Rented a taxi for $100 all day and bought him some lunch and drinks. Checked out the Beetle Bar, which had zero women, 1 if you include the bartender (around 5PM). Saw lots of normal hotties on the streets in beach gear shopping. Got bored and decided to head back to San Jose. I stopped by the pet store on the way back and purchased a box full of chickens. We stopped at the bridge on the way back and fed the crocodiles. There was quite the fight over the chickens. The police came over and lectured my driver about feeding the crocs and then let us go.

Arrived back at the Del Rey around 7pm. Selection was nice but I was tired at first. I picked 2 or 3 girls which I thought were exceptional and tried to talk to them. However, the rougher looking vultures were surrounding me and I had a hard time escaping from them kindly (I had one above average SIZE girl offering a freeby, but didn't want to go whaling while at the Blue Marlin). Anyhow, I approached 2
    of the girls and tried to make small talk and failed. One offered $100, I said $70, she said $100 and end of conversation (she was Colombian, seemed very business minded and had seen at least two guys already that night, definitely a 9.5 looks on the Del Rey scale). I was frustrated and decided to return to the bar to chat with the vultures. Continued drinking for hours and finally around 2am realized that my selection was running out and I had to do something quickly. I hunted actively till about 3am and only had achieved a last resort list (no girl in the bar was over a 5 in looks). Decided to give up and went home to take matters into my own hands.

Pissed off from the night before I woke up around 8am (testosterone fueled anger), had breakfest at the Del Rey and decided to go shopping again. Selection was non-existent till about 11am, with they exception of a few stranglers left over from the night before. Walked over to the New Fantasy and saw the selection of exhausted looking women, I think the place looks like a hospital for dying women(my opinion only, my friend enjoyed the massage). Returned back to the Del Rey (with only 1 hour till departure for the airport), picked the best I one I saw (5 in looks). Had a massage and decided to have a titty fuck and CBJ. She didn't look good enough to play Russian Roulette.

Any how, had a great weekend, enjoyed feeding the crocs and enjoyed shopping in the Del Rey. I regret only one thing, not paying the $100 on Sat night for a completely gorgegous women. Over $30 dollars I became very frustrated and passed up a girl that would be worth closer to $300plus in the states.

Hope I didn't make everyone to bored.

I understand your concern about bareback, but my worries are much more along the lines of the "dangers" rather than "littlebobs." The MD took care of that little problem for me years ago...

and, you are right, the M word came up very quickly with both of these girls. Don't worry, my mind was racing in the opposite direction before they even completed their sentences to me. see ya...

Interesting report, Bob. It would be a little more readable if you had more paragraphs in it too. You do know that there are both male and female captains on cheerleading squads these days. You want to make sure you get the right "captain".

If the girl from Josephine's did it for you, great. The salidas in most of the strip places are ridiculous. Sometimes you can give them your phone number at the hotel, or get their number for later in the week. Often works out much cheaper.

I, too enjoy the GFE experience, but if the "M" word comes up that soon, then run as fast as you can. And since you went bareback, she can now say she's pregnant, and tons of more unpleasantness.

Let me begin by saying that I probably evaluate the quality of a mongering destination with a slightly more critical eye than most. I think I make evaluations based upon the availability of romantic opportunities and the potential for GFE’s. I have a tendency to be a one or two girl monger when I am in a location. So, I am really not much of a butterfly if I find a love relationship for the short time I am there. This is not going to be a racy, cum filled, blow by blow account of my activities. I enjoy reading about those exploits, but that is not my style. This will be a logistical and quality review of Costa Rica as it relates to the potential for a GFE, and I will relate some of the specific details of the romantic relationships I was able to cultivate while in Costa Rica. I hope it will provide some insight for those of you that are contemplating a visit.

I have very conventional preferences, and little or no “kinky” desires in my heart and mind, except that I have an overly romantic heart, which can sometimes result in emotional difficulties provided the “right” combination of events happens with the “right” girl or girls. I am always looking for the GFE…probably to a detriment. That having been said, I will now relate my evaluation of Costa Rica, and specifically the San Jose scene.

This was my first trip to Costa Rica. I had booked a room at the Presidente in downtown San Jose. The hotel is very nice, and most of the girls were openly impressed by the quality of the accommodations. The bed and pillows were comfortable, and the air-conditioning worked well. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is good, and the staff was always very helpful and friendly.

One of my best girls told me that she tried to find work there at the Presidente one time, but she could not get hired because all employees of the hotel are required to know some English, and my girl speaks only Spanish. I don’t know if she was only referring to the desk personnel having to know English, or whether it’s even a requirement for the cleaning staff. I seem to remember that the cleaning staff may have spoken some English when I would run into them each day, but I don’t specifically remember. My Spanish is getting better, and I no longer remember the times when people are speaking Spanish versus English. In the past, there have been times when finding an English speaking person was definitely a memorable event because my Spanish was so poor, but now I am able to converse in basic Spanish without too much difficulty. Anyway, if you don’t speak Spanish, then the Presidente is a good choice for you because you can always find someone on the hotel staff that can assist you…even the guy cooking in the restaurant spoke good English. But, in San Jose there are a lot of English speaking people, and I don’t think most non-Spanish speaking mongers would have much difficulty. Many of the cab drivers spoke some English. But, of course, it is a Spanish speaking country, and you are going to run into people who only speak Spanish. But, generally, I found that probably about 40% of the people I ran into spoke at least some English.

Anyway, back to a review of the hotel. I thought the hotel was a really good choice, except it was a little noisy. The doors to the rooms are heavy, and when they close, it sounds like you spending the night in jail or something. I was on the 2nd floor about two doors down from the elevator, and it seemed like there was a lot of noise early in the mornings when the staff would arrive for work. I also noticed a very strange noise at certain times of the day that sounded like a bunch of cement and rocks rolling around in a big mixer. I never really figured out what that noise was, but it was loud enough to wake you up in the morning. If anybody is familiar with the noise I am referring to, please let me know what in the hell that noise was. I never had sufficient motivation to go track it down, but I assume it must have been something related to the operation of the elevator, which was right down the hall. I also noticed later in the week that the elevator was closed for repairs, so I assume the noise is somehow related to the elevator’s need for repairs.

I did not like the internet accommodations provided by the hotel. You had to purchase an internet card for either 15 or 30 minutes of service, and you signed on the computer with a code number shown on the card that provided internet access. I found this time allotment method to be bothersome because you had to constantly keep track of your time or the computer would just cut you off if you lost track of time. All of the email text, or whatever you were doing at the time it cut you off was lost, without any regard for giving you an opportunity to save things prior to the system cutting you off. Don’t waste your money on the hotel’s internet computer. There are at least 2 or 3 good internet cafes within 30 seconds walking distance of the hotel, and you will not be placed in the position of having to get things wrapped up on the internet before their system cuts you off. Also, the hotel only had one computer for internet access, and there are numerous good quality computers available in the internet cafes. However, the hotel will give you 15 minutes of internet access free when you check in, so I suppose you could try to take advantage of that.

Telephone communication with the outside world is relatively difficult. I don’t mean it is impossible, but you must purchase a phone card from the front desk at the hotel, or you can also purchase them from street vendors. The phone card is 3000 colognes (about $7.50), which provides you with a lot of talk time for local calls, and about 14 minutes of talk time long distance back to the States. You can use the hotel room phone to dial the phone number in the States and to enter the access code on the card you purchased, so at least you don’t have to stand at a pay phone to check voice mail back in the USA. The card works from any phone in San Jose, including cell phones, which are a different animal in Costa Rica. I will cover cell phone usage in a minute.

But, if you have to check messages or voice mail back in the States, it will cost you at least one minute just to dial the number to check voice mail. Also, if you have to dial the * to check your voice mail, the * will cause the system in Costa Rica to revert back to there main menu. So, the card is kind of a pain to use if the asterisk is a part of the numbering sequence you must use to check voice mail on your system.

The hotel also has an access number system where you can use your credit card number and I did have to use it to check messages back in the States due to the issue with the asterisk and voice mail. I don’t know yet what the cost of that usage is going to be, but I imagine it is probably astronomical. I haven’t received a billing statement from Mastercard yet, but I am expecting a couple of my phone calls back to the States using that hotel access number to be relatively expensive.

On a related matter…your cell phone is probably NOT going to work in Costa Rica. I checked out the possibility of buying a SIM card for my GSM cell phone and ran into roadblocks. The cell phone stores do not seem to carry SIM cards. I remember when I was in Thailand, you could easily buy a SIM card at almost any decent sized mall, which would permit you to activate your GSM cell phone for use in Thailand. Well, you can forget trying to do that in Costa Rica. The cell phone system in Costa Rica is on the GSM system only, and I never could find a store that carried the SIM cards in stock. There is another thing I do not understand. My other cell phone, which is a TDMA cell phone, had signal in Costa Rica, but when I inquired at the telephone company office, they informed me that TDMA phones will NOT work in Costa Rica. They informed me that only GSM phones will work, and they gave me a list of brand names and model numbers that are capable of accessing their system in Costa Rica. They informed me that no other phone brands or model numbers that are not on their list will work. On the other hand, I visited a cell phone store and was told that they could order a SIM card for my Siemens GSM cell phone that would work in Costa Rica, but that it would take a week to get the SIM card. Anyway, once you have an activated cell phone, you have to go down to the telephone company and prepay for cell phone time, which is measured in months. I think the minimum is two months activation. I know this because one of my girls accompanied me there when she had to activate her cell phone. I think it cost her about $10 (but, I really don’t remember for sure), and she told me that would provide her with two months of service. Somebody else may know the specifics of the cost. I don’t know how accurate I am with that $10 amount. Anyway, if you must have a cell phone, you might try to order the appropriate SIM card here in the States first before you venture off to Costa Rica, or you will just have to buy a new phone there in Costa Rica. I prefer the SIM card idea simply because I don’t want to have to carry around a million different cell phones to these various mongering destinations.

The hotel is about a five-minute walk from the infamous Blue Marlin. I visited the Blue Marlin almost every night just to scope things out. I thought the selection at the Blue Marlin was “average,” and the girls were almost all hardened professionals. Of course, there were some nice looking girls, but generally I was not overly impressed. I have seen a better selection at some of the clubs I have visited in Mexico, so I was a little disappointed. I was also a little disappointed because the girls seemed too cold. This turned me off a lot. All of the girls quoted $100, and then they would eventually offer to go with me for about $60 for one hour. I was never able to find a girl that would go with me for less than $60, but I didn’t spend a lot of time working the BM because I really didn’t care for it. In my book, one hour is not enough time to cultivate a GFE kind of relationship. Remember that I like to get to know the girl and get into her heart. I think it is probably almost impossible to do this with a Blue Marlin regular, and especially difficult in merely one hour. First, it takes time to cultivate a “relationship” and the Blue Marlin girls are on a seemingly tight schedule that is strictly business. Not a very good combination if you are looking for a GFE.

The Key Largo bar is right across the street from the Blue Marlin, and I would also venture over there to check it out each night after scoping out the BM. The Key Largo bar has less talent, but it seems like the girls that are in there are possibly better candidates for a GFE. When I visited, there were girls on the dance floor with guys, and it was more of a conventional meat market kind of club. In other words, the girls would dance with the guys, sit and have drinks with them, and there just seemed to be more socializing going on there at the Key Largo. That doesn’t mean that it was any less a pickup place than the BM, but possibly just a little more subtle. The truth is, I didn’t spend much time there either, and didn’t really stay long enough in either venue to totally test the waters.

I guess both the BM and Key Largo seemed a little too hard core for me, and I just decided to move on. I remember after my first night in San Jose, I was a little disappointed. I remember asking myself why I spent the money to visit Costa Rica when I could have spent the same amount to visit one of the other venues. So, initially, I was not impressed by the scene in Costa Rica, and I still have my doubts about whether it was really worth the time and money to visit there.

First, let me say that I have been extremely successful cultivating GFE’s with strippers. I have proven it to myself so many times that I am now a firm believer that, for me, the strip club is the best pool for my activities. I have several reasons for believing this. First, strippers are generally very beautiful. It is hard to be a stripper and not look really good. Secondly, strippers usually have good personalities. They have to be charming enough to get money out of customers for drinks. So, I usually like the personality of a stripper versus the personality of girls that are more hard core, and hard core types typically work in a place like the BM for example.

I had been warned numerous times about pursuing relationships with the girls in the strip bars in Costa Rica because of the cost of taking them out of the clubs. Josephines is one of the high end strip clubs in San Jose. The cost for just the salida to take a girl out of Josephines strip club for example ranges from $250 to $315, and then there is the additional amount for whatever the girl charges for her time. Oh, I forgot to mention…you get a bottle of champagne with your $315 (big deal!).

Cassablanca strip club is a little more affordable. The cost to take a girl out of Cassablanca strip club is about $35, plus whatever the girl charges to stay with you, usually about $150 for two or three hours, and more for all night.

I think the strip clubs in Costa Rica are very expensive compared to almost any other venue in the world, including the USA. Of course, the salida is for all night, and not just one hour. So, everything is relative. But, the cost to monger in Costa Rica is HIGH!!!!!!!!!! And probably not worth the time and money.

I took girls out of both Josephines and Cassablanca. Both turned out to be good GFE’s…but, man, did it cost me at Josephines. Read on…

Josephines:
    Josephines is a very upscale and cushy strip club in San Jose. I arrived between about 8-9pm, and there was about 8 or 9 girls there. They are beautiful women but nothing special compared to other clubs I have visited in Mexico, and they are on the same par with the other high-end clubs in San Jose…except for one girl. She is only 19 years old, and she is absolutely gorgeous. I had to take her home with me to the Presidente, and so I decided to pay the ridiculously expensive salida one night.
    My girl didn’t charge me anything to go with me in addition to the salida, which I am sure she gets a portion of. But, she also went out with me for no money later in the week after we had gotten to know each other. I think she spent three nights with me, and although I did have to pay her salida at Josephines the first time, she did not charge me anything more in addition to the salida. However, I found myself buying her a lot of clothes, taking her to restaurants, taking her and her Colombiana stripper girlfriend to a movie, and generally spending a lot of money on her, etc…So, why did I do it? Why did I let her take me for so much money? One reason my friends…she was the most beautiful and sexual stimulating girl I have ever seen in my life, and I could not resist her. It is that simple. I am not proud of spending a ridiculous amount of money on her, but for me, it was like going back to high school and banging the Captain of the cheerleading squad. But, it was more than just banging the Captain of the cheerleading squad. It was having a GFE with, and possessing the heart of, including having sex with, the Captain of the cheerleading squad. She is only 19 years old, and she is “Playboy Bunny” quality. She has the hard body of a porn star, and the face of a devilish angel. You can imagine what she must look like to work as a stripper in a high-end club like Josephines…she is perfect in every way. So, it’s only money…and I will never forget her. She allowed me to take about (20) nude pictures, and some clothed pictures too, of her in the hotel room. She really enjoyed that, and really seemed to like seeing how each picture on the digital camera turned out after every pose. She is so beautiful, and she really knows it too. I did a little investigating on my own and determined that she almost lost her job because she didn’t show up for work one night because she went with me instead. On that night, she went with me for no money, and of course I never had to pay a salida because she arrived at the hotel by taxi on her own. Anyway, I verified through third party sources that she actually got her pay lowered at Josephine’s because she choose to stay with me, and that the club threatened to fire her if she ever did it again. Furthermore, she was initially insistent on using a condom with me every time. But, when I told her that condoms don’t feel as good, she decided not to use one with me one night, and we never used one after that. I asked her why she decided not to use a condom, and she said it’s because I don’t like them. What an angel! Lately, I have been concerned about not using a condom with these girls, but with her it seemed that she was not very experienced, and everything I had heard indicated that she was relatively monogamous. Actually, I determined through several third party sources of questionable reliability that she is always talking about me, and that she is really excited about our relationship. I also determined that she has only been with one other man in the last six months, so she is not the kind of girl that is a professional *****…more like an very choosy, very occasional freelancer. She apparently only dances at Josephine’s and goes home each night, maybe out to a movie alone or with a girlfriend once in a while, goes to the mall, etc…but, that she does not have any other boyfriends, nor has she seen anyone else for at least six months. One source indicated that she only went with one other ****** from Josephines, but that it was just a one time thing for only 2 hours because he paid the salida to the club, but that she is not like a BM professional. I was told she is a very different girl than the other girls working at Josephine’s in that she doesn’t go with other men unless she is really attracted to them, and for that reason she has not been with anyone else for at least six months. Believe it or not, she still lives at home with her mama and papa. She isn’t allowed to stay out all night, and her mama gets very angry if she tries to do it. Her parents don’t know that she is a dancer. They think she works at a restaurant. She actually made up a story that she was sleeping over at her friend’s house so she could come see me for all night. That is why I think she is relatively innocent…when I consider all that I have been able to find out about her, it seems she is a relatively fresh vixen that is ripe for the picking. She would be a good prospect for marriage if you don’t mind spending some money on her. She really wants out of the life there at the club. She says it is a lot of hard work, and that she doesn’t want to work so late every night. She said she would quite the club when we are married and take a regular job. But, I think she could learn how to spend a lot of money really quickly. She is probably the stereotypical gold digger that is not totally matured yet. She claims that she loves me, wants to marry me, and she wants me to take her back to the USA, but she qualified that by saying that she would be content staying in Costa Rica if I don’t want to take her back to the USA. She doesn’t want me to think she is only interested in marrying because of the prospect of going to the USA. I had a nice GFE with her, but I am not totally crazy…only when it comes to paying the salida and not using a condom. I would never consider marrying her…and to bring her back here to the USA would ruin her for life. Needless to say…she is waiting patiently for me to return to Costa Rica in one month, and she expects to marry me, to come to the USA, and live happily ever after. I know she is hoping for a big casa with a five car garage, a BMW in the driveway (she doesn’t even have a driver’s license), and a nice fat bank account that she can use to buy clothes, do her hair and fingernails, and anything else she can think of. She will be very disappointed, but I can recognize the makings of a scam when I see one. I am not naïve either, I realize she has a crush on me…and that it is probably not me she is in love with, but that she is in love with the prospect of marrying the stereotypical gringo. She hopes to find the man that will sweep her off her feet and take her to the land of milk and honey, where she can live happily ever after. But, it is nice to fantasize that she may actually be attracted to me, which I think she is, and it is really cool to think that such a beautiful creature would actually marry me…what an ego trip she is.

Casablanca:
    This is a nice strip club, with relatively comfortable sofas to sit on around the periphery of the club. There are two stages that the girls dance on, and generally there are 7 or 8 girls at all times, sometimes more on the weekend nights. The girls are available for take out, and I have forgotten exactly what the salida is because my girl and I spent so much time together where there was no charge that I forgot what it costs exactly. If I am incorrect in the amounts, then someone please correct me. Anyway, I think the salida is around $35, and then you pay the girl around $150 to take the girl back to the hotel. Of course, you can take the girl onsite to one of the back rooms for around $40 for (1) hour. But, most of the time, there were a number of nights where my girl would get off work and come directly to see me at the hotel for no money. We entered into kind of a love relationship, and we really liked each other a lot. Actually, I liked my girl from Cassablanca the best…better than my girl from Josephine’s. My girl from Cassablanca is a dominicana. At the risk of appearing to sound racist, which I am not, dominicanas are not the race I am particularly attracted to, generally speaking, but this girl really got to me, and she found her way into my heart. My dominicana is light skinned, cute face, and she has a nice body, but she was no match for the beauty of my girl over at Josephines. However, she had a great fun personality, and she was my favorite girl to be with because she was so much fun, and genuinely loving toward me. In the end, I think I was someone special to her and visa-versa. I am not naive about these things, and I realize that many girls provide GFE’s, and that there is nothing too special in reality between a john and his provider, but in this case I feel that her emotions toward me were genuine. I will explain how we met starting from the very beginning. First, we met on a Friday night, and I paid the salida for her to come back to my hotel. She stayed all night, and I paid her $85. Of course, the amount I paid was for just a couple of hours, but she ended up staying all night with me. I was concerned that I may not have a companion for Sunday night. So, I had mentioned to her that I was interested in heading over to the Jaco beach on Saturday, and that I was looking for a companion. She expressed an interest, but initially she told me that it would cost about $200 for two days, Saturday and Sunday, plus the salida for both nights since she would have to take off work. So, I told her that I wanted to also do some sightseeing too, and asked if she would be interested in going with me just to do some sightseeing around San Jose during the day. So, I had these propositions kind of hanging out there with her, and she was responding favorably to me, and I was becoming fond of her too. Anyway, I told her I was concerned that it may cost too much for two or three days, and we kind of left everything undecided. Then, eventually she suggested that she could come to the hotel after work, spend the night with me on Saturday night, and that we could do some sightseeing together on Sunday. She said that way I could avoid the salida, and she even told me she would stay with me for less than the usual $150 for all night. But, she explained that she had to make some money because the rent was going to be due, and that she had to send almost all of her money home to her babies in the dominican republic. Later, I saw her savings account book, and what she told me was true…money she was making was not in the bank because there wasn’t over 1000 colognes in her bank book. Later she explained that she makes the equivalent of about $300 a week working at the club, doing salidas, and turning tricks after hours. She told me that she goes off site about once a week for a maximum of two hours to turn a trick, and that she makes about $150 per trick. She sees her job for what it is, and she doesn’t like it. She has to go with a lot of hombres that she doesn’t want to be with much less allow them to touch her, but she chooses to do it to make money to feed her kids and make a living. She believes she has almost no alternative because she would otherwise starve on the normal low wages most people make in Costa Rica, and that the prospects in the dominican republic are even worse. She explained that she tried to get a regular job at one point in time, but that there was just nothing that would pay the rent, and still be a sufficient amount left over to send home to her kids. I believe her, and I think most of the girls are in the same situation. I think most of them would prefer to leave the life, and settle down where they can be taken care of instead. Most of them want to be loved and they want to have a regular committed relationship with a good man. That is their dream. I am not of the opinion that “once a *****, always a *****.” With some girls the “once a *****, always a *****” saying is true, but most of the girls that I have had GFE’s with are not of this category. I could be wrong, but that’s my take on the situation. Anyway, Saturday night I met my girl over at Josephines and I decided to take her back to the hotel knowing full well that my girl from Casablanca might come by the hotel at 1am after work as she had suggested. But, I was totally smitten by my new girl from Josephine’s, and I just couldn’t let the opportunity pass me by, so I took her back to the hotel with me. I was worried that I was going to have two girls to have to deal with at around 1am that night, and it had me kind of worried, but I just couldn’t pass up the beautiful girl at Josephines. Anyway, 1am rolled around and my girl from Cassablanca called my room from the lobby. My girl from Josephine’s made me answer the phone, and I had to tell my girl from Casablanca that I was not going to be able to see her. My girl from Casablanca was very disappointed, and I could tell that she was very hurt. I didn’t realize that she had grown so attached to me. I know she was genuine because she told me she loved me, and she told me she wanted to see me for no money. She said she would spend time with me for a couple of days and it would cost me nothing. She was kind of begging me. I told her I was sorry, and she figured out that I had another girl in the room, and she just said “ok, fine…bye” and she hung up the phone. Man, did I feel like a jerk!!! Anyway, the next night I went over to Casablanca to apologize to my girl. She was visibly hurt but not really angry with me, but I explained to her that a friend had told me not to associate with dominicanas because all they wanted was my money, and that I was suspicious of her motives. I asked her to forgive me, and I told her that I realized that she did not want only my money (sure they want our money, but she wanted more from me…she wanted some love too). She said she would forgive me, and I asked if she was still interested in sightseeing with me the next day. She said yes…and we met the next morning, and spent all day together until she had to work. We did not have sex that day, but we were together like lovebirds all day…laughing, holding hands, and kissing and hugging…it was a real genuine GFE. Anyway, one of the nights I went to see her but she had to go with some ****** who had paid her salida. She came up to me and she said she was very sorry but she had a paying customer. Anyway, I figured maybe it was just her way of getting back at me for what I had done to her the night before by having another girl in the room…so, I went back to the hotel kind of sad over the way things were going. Anyway, the following morning, she called my room and said she was sorry about the night before, and she hoped I understood that it was all just part of her job, but that she really wanted to be with me, but that the other ****** had paid the salida. In other words, she couldn’t get out of it. Then, she asked if I wanted to go sightseeing again. I was so happy to hear from her. We had nothing arranged prior to that moment, and she had come to the hotel to make sure I was not angry with her. I told her I understood and that I was so happy she came to see me. We were together all day again…and it was the perfect GFE…and, no money. Oh, of course, I purchased food and stuff to drink, and I bought her some pants and a shirt…but, nothing much, really. I had started to care for this girl, and I would have purchased stuff or paid her for her time just because I was believing that she actually did have a need, and I believe that she does have a need to this day. Anyway, the last day I saw her, she wanted a cell phone, so I purchased one for her, and paid for her cell phone time at the phone company. I purchased it for her because I care about her now, and I wanted to help her. She would have gone with me whether I bought anything for her or not. Besides, she had been such a great GFE, I decided that I was glad to help her. It was certainly better money spent than what was spent on my girl from Josephine’s who only needed the money to style her hair and do her nails.

Anyway, I also visited all the other strip clubs of consequence, the Park Hotel, and a few bars, but I didn’t have time to get to the massage parlors. I was generally unimpressed and relatively disappointed, especially in the Park Hotel, and would not have probably been open to returning to monger in Costa Rica except that I now have two girlfriends there. I will review the other places as time permits. I had a good time in Costa Rica, and I met some great girlfriends. But, generally, I don’t believe Costa Rica to be a very good mongering destination for a couple of reasons. It is very expensive based on the selection available. I have much better selection available in Mexico, and the cost is probably about the same when you factor in the cost of airfare to Costa Rica. But, it does seem like it is more difficult to have an all-nighter, and more difficult to find a GFE in Mexico than it is in Costa Rica. The girls in Costa Rica are much more reliable than the girls in Mexico as far as showing up. I never had a girl stand-me-up in Costa Rica, whereas it is a constant battle in Mexico. So, when I consider everything…the time it takes to get to Costa Rica, cost of airfare, cost for GFE’s, etc… I think Mexico probably has a slightly better potential than Costa Rica, but it requires a lot more work. When I say Mexico, I am specifically referring only to Monterrey where I have some experience.

Please stay tuned for my followup review of the other clubs in San Jose…

I'll be in San Jose this week. The last time I was there was three years ago( I got hooked on the Rio trips). Is it still hard to find girls that are in to anal?

Snowman,

Go to Costa Rica first. Then Go to Brazil. It will be like night and day. Costa Rica is your first step. Brazil is the major leagues. Costa Rica is like Double " A" ball. but a good first stop.

Also If you like darker meat, consider The Dominican Republic. Less money, actually less hardened putas ( The Del rey is ground zero for the most hardened opportunistic lying putas in all of my travels anywhere). Santa Domingo is a lot like San Jose, except the quality is a little better than in San Jose. Yes, The Dominicans in san jose, are the bottom of the foodchain, the hottest ones are in santo domingo, unbelieveable, many hot semi-pro university students.

But San Jose is a cheaper flight. Go to san Jose spend a couple of days playing. DO NOT PAY MORE THAN $ 60 FOR A DEL REY GIRL. THEY ALL QUOTE $ 100, AND ACT LIKE A COLOMBIAN CARTEL, JUST SAY NO, AND MOVE ONE, UNTIL THEY COME DOWN. ALSO WATCH YOUR BACK ON THE STREETS OF SAN JOSE, MANY THEIVES AND BEGGARS AND CON MEN. IGNORE THEM.............

After a couple of days, go to the beaches and relax, chicas can be found in Jaco, at the beatle bar ( Some of the Del Rey putas also go out to the beaches and work, however in my experience they tend to be a little more flexible and not as greedy out in Jaco.

Been to Costa Rica and Rio many times. Hands down Rio is better! From L.A. go to www.varig.com go to Internet web specials, and you will get a price of $500-600 RT LAX-GIG.

Mule,

Amen to that statement. Moreover, I am one that can get bored with repiditiveness, and predictability. After all, part of the "thrill of the hunt" means tackling new terrrain.
    San Jose is convienent in many ways, but has the element of being predictable. Bogota, Cartegena, Lima, Buenas Aires are all awsome as well, and I get the same "fix" or "high" as I did the first few times in San Jose. When I tire of the scene in one of those places, I rejuvinate myself by heading to a new destination....and for me personally, I need that "newness" to stimulate my mongering senses.

Snowman...if hot bodoed 18 y.o is what you're looking for, I suggest Rio or Cartegena.

happy hunting to all

eric7

snowman....Nothing can compare to Rio IMHO.CR is an easier trip and San Jose has some hot chicas but Rio is the big leagues.....Mule

My next comment is about the girls. Bearing in mind that beauty, sexiness, etc is mostly in the eye of the beholder, I must say that I felt the claims of amazingly beautiful women in CR to be at least slightly exaggerated. Walking around the city, my first impression about ordinary Ticas was that they are so short. I am over 6 ft tall so I have a bias. But more than being short, their bodies didn't seem to be well proportioned. It was their legs that were too short in relation to the rest of their body. Their short legs made the women walk and move in a manner that I found quite unsexy.

Most of the ladies in the strip clubs I went to were not much more attractive than women in the street despite the 4 - 6 inch heels on the shoes they wore. I went to the Casabalnca, Flamingo, Pink Panther, and Pure Platinum. The only women I found sexy enough to pay attention and to and money on were foreigners. I found 2 Domincanas with OUTSTANDING bodies, by my standards of sexy. Another very sexy lady was from Puerto Rico.

I will return to CR, partly to explore other clubs and MPs for non-Tica ladies, but also for the trips outside SJ. The country side is amazingly beautiful and I would like to see the volcanos and rainforest. But SJ isn't going to be major monger location for me.

I just came back from a July 4th trip to San Jose, my first time to CR. I have some comments.

First, we are literate and intelligent so let's NOT do what SOME locals do and give directions by "go x meters over here then turn left and go y meters over there." LET'S READ OUR MAPS!

I am shouting because this POed me quite a bit. On my first day, a tourist office explained the layout of SJ. It is SO logical and SO simple that there is NO excuse for not following map directions.

The city is divided into 4 quadrants by a central street called Calle Central and a central avenue called Avenida Central. Part of Avenida Central is pedestrians only. All avenues run east/west, all streets run north/south. Odd numbered streets are to the west of Calle Central, and even numbered streets are to the east fo Calle Central. Odd numbered avenues are to the north of Avenida Central, and even numbered avenues are to the south of Avenida Central. Thus, if you know the intersection you are at, then you know where you are in relation to the center of the city.

The maps and the telephone books label the strees and avenues as A0, A1, A2, etc with A0 being Avenida Central. The streets are C0, C1, C2, etc. with C) being Calle Central. Thus you can give directions by telling someone that a hotel or MP or club is on a particular street between 2 avenues, or on a particular avenue between 2 streets.

So the famous Del Rey is on Calle 9 between Avenida 1 and Avenida 3. In shorthand it is C9 at A1 - A3. The Zona Blue is at C5 at A7 - A9. The Casablanca Club is at A1 at C5 - C7. These addresses are EXTREMELY easy to read and locate with one of the FREE maps available at any of the many tour operators.

I quickly became very frustrated because I couldn't follow the directions to MPs that many posters had given. The layout of San Jose is plain, simple, straighforward, and logical. There is just no excuse for giving vague directions to places.

I just got back from my third trip to San Jose. This time I was finally able to check out Zona Blue. In my opinin it was the nicest MP that I have ever been to. The price was around $45 US.

On my 1st trip there I chose a 20 year old Nicaraguanee'z for a one hour steam, massage, BBBJ & FS. They also have very fast internet service and two computers.

Other top choices as far as I am concerned:

1) Idem (US$47 or 18,000 colones)
    2) New Fantasy (8000 colones for media hora)
    3) Oaisis (10,000 colones/hour)

Honorable mention:
    Cha Cha Cha/Casa Lila (6000 colones media hora)
    Eros massage ($40 or 16,000 colones/hour)

Coxslinger

Hey fellow mongers,

I am from California and am thinking of trying either Costa Rica or Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am looking for some hot young 18 year olds. Does anyone have any ideas on which country I could find the best at, especially if I like the young white look. Or does anyone know of specific place/brothels in each?

Thanks!

Snowman

Posting Limitations