Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 486 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Coco

I did Coco twice, once over a year ago for 400 AED with really good GFE, and again two month ago where I gave her 500 but she was in quite a rush. Sad to observe how enthusiasm and attitude of WGs can decline over time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaBill  [View Original Post]
    I clocked Coco a few weeks back. Very well dressed, not a petite spinner but nonetheless 'fit'. Relatively pretty face complete with wavey hair. Yes, definitely very shaggable. I wandered into Ally Pally on Saturday night thinking it was a good starting place and a good place to park the car. I wasn't expecting to take anything from there (even if my 'regular' Shane would be there. I just fancied a change).

Watching the door waiting for my work colleague to turn up, in waltzed the pretty piece of PRC arse that I fancied. How inconvenient, early in the Thursday evening, before any serious wandering and letching, in walks a piece I want to pop. 'Coco' walks upto the bar and stands next to me. No eye contact, no smile, nichts. Hmmmmm. Ok, I'll make the first move. I complimented her on her nice tight, short silver dress and asked where she was going dressed so nicely. In her poor English she tells me she bought the dress at 'Bebe' in the Marina Mall. Ok. This could be difficult. She eventually tells me she wants to go with me for 1hratAED 700."No thanks, I'm only out with friends tonight. But certainly another night" I ask her how many boyfriends she has and she tells me "None". How is that? She is easily the prettiest / sexiest girl I've ever seen in the Ally Pally. Coco tells me she knows that she is very sexy, but for some reason, men don't like her that much (Clue number 1)"No boyfriend. I go with you tonight" "No, no, no. Tonight!" I counter that I'm tired and only just got back from my beloved Bangkok."How much you give me for 1 hour?" No, not tonight, please."I go with you for 1hr for AED 600" No thanks, I'm not a young boy, it will take a little longer than 1hr. No I'm imagining Coco still dressed, laying on her back with me licking up her thighs and sucking her pussy lips through a skimpy pair of black panties or the like. Hmm, AED 600 could be fun. No thanks, Coco. I'm too tired. I would want to lick and kiss you everywhere. Make you scream and then fuck you hard doggy style. It will take longer than 1hr. Coco countered."I'd like you to suck me pussy" That was it. I was dog meat. I really imagined tonguing this * to orgasm. A feather in my metaphoric cap, a notch on my metaphoric bedpost and what the f*ck, life is short!

Back in my bijou room in Reem Village, Coco goes into the toilet and comes out and makes to start stripping. No, no, no. I want you on your back fully dressed! Coco goes back to the toilet and washed her puss. Good girl. Whilst I shower. I lie on the bed and instruct Coco to join me. She parts my dressing gown and starts to give me a hand job making all of those stupid inward breathing sucking noises. I tell her to stop the false noise impressions and push my hand between her legs whilst she is kneeling on the bed, beside me. Strange, her box is clad with panties but. There is a helluva soft spot there. Even wet? I continue to rub her pussythrough her panties and she starts to grind down on my hand. Is this a live one I've landed? Coco ramps up the intensity and the 'false' harsh inward breathing sucking sounds. I realise that she isn't faking it. She really is getting excited! I'm hoping for a BBBJ but no such luck. Coco is rubbing my dick at a frantic rate and as there is no tomorrow. There is only so much friction I can stand when with a pretty, new piece of arse. I told Coco to stop and got her to lie on her back. Slipping an adequately sized, yet firm tit out from her strapless dress afforded me the opportunity to suck a dimunitive, but sensitive nipple. Tonguing this nipple and rubbing her box through her panties sends Coco into bucking heaven. She certainly is wet now. OK. This is fun. Having the erotic upperhand over a good looking piece is certainly a power trip for me.

Coco says "Condom! Condom!" No. Not yet. Come for me! I whisper into her ear and go to kiss her. Unfortunately whilst she enjoyed me kissing her shoulders, neck and cheeks, she wasn't up for a frech kiss. Sad. A downer. Ok, no french kiss then it is time for me to suck her dry. Kissing up her thighs has an electrifying effect on her. Like pouring gasoline on the fire as David Bowie once said! I start to blow my warm breath through her black panties onto her lips. I push my mouth against her lips through the wet panties and start to suck her juices through her panties. Lovely. No taste, no odour. Just warmth. Ilick and suck her through her panties. She's bucking now- I pull the panties to oneside so I can get flesh on flesh and move to her clitoral hood. Licking the little man in the boat has her squirming and moaning like crazy. So much so I have to remind her to be a little restrained. She doesn't care. The only thing on her mind is the impending orgasm and release. Off come her panties. Lovely little black G string number. And now it is full on skin to skin contact as I suck as much of her labia into my mouth whilst flicking her clit. There is a heaven. Coco came and fucked my face at a rapid rate for a good 30 seconds and then collapsed her arse back on the bed. Now it is my turn. I'm wondering how long I'm going to last as this is a pretty thing and I'm excited now. I slip into her with a condom on. She's relatively tight even for a 30yr old PRC tart. She's rocking and rolling under me. Damn, she is a good ride! I =have to pull out and just tease her with the tip of my dick probing in a centimeter or so. She loves this and compliments me. Believe me sweetie. It's more for my benefit than for you (Read: I don't want to come yet!) After what seemed to be too a short time, Coco starts asking me to come. I tell her that she can stay if she wants. Don't worry about the money. I say this as I really fancy fucking this several times (Note. These are thoughts immediately before I come!) No, Coco doesn't want to stay. She's already come. She wants to go back to Ally Pally. Eh? I'm willing to give her more money for the night but she wants to go out fishing. A bit of a gamble, eh? At this stage, she could have asked for another thousand and I would have gladly given it her. Ah well, she still keeps asking me to come and is slowly killing my mood. Ok. It's been fun. I start upping the tempo and banging away like a storm door in a hurricane. She comes again and I manage to make a reasonable deposit in the end of the Durex.

Coco wants to go back to Ally Pally and doesn't want to stay. Even if I pay her more. Obviously I will have to double up on the Listerene or something. I take her back to the Ally Pally and bugger me, in the car, she asks me if I will give her some more money. I told her she should give me AED 600 for making her come twice and that I would give her more money if she wanted to stay onger and let me go again. No. Coco wanted to go back fishing. Sad. I found a fuck that I enjoyed. Shame about the personality and wanting to run to get another punter. Didn't exactly make me feel special.

Ah well. Outside of Bangkok, you can't have it all, eh?

Looks: 7/8.

Fuck: 8/9.

VFM: 7/8.

Coco is definitely do-able again. But the recommendation is to take her mid week when she might not be so hopeful for multiple short times. She does have one of the sweetiest pussies I've had the pleasure of eating.

Life's a, eh?

Ally Pally. Coco

I clocked Coco a few weeks back. Very well dressed, not a petite spinner but nonetheless 'fit'. Relatively pretty face complete with wavey hair. Yes, definitely very shaggable. I wandered into Ally Pally on Saturday night thinking it was a good starting place and a good place to park the car. I wasn't expecting to take anything from there (even if my 'regular' Shane would be there. I just fancied a change).

Watching the door waiting for my work colleague to turn up, in waltzed the pretty piece of PRC arse that I fancied. How inconvenient, early in the Thursday evening, before any serious wandering and letching, in walks a piece I want to pop. 'Coco' walks upto the bar and stands next to me. No eye contact, no smile, nichts. Hmmmmm. Ok, I'll make the first move. I complimented her on her nice tight, short silver dress and asked where she was going dressed so nicely. In her poor English she tells me she bought the dress at 'Bebe' in the Marina Mall. Ok. This could be difficult. She eventually tells me she wants to go with me for 1hratAED 700."No thanks, I'm only out with friends tonight. But certainly another night" I ask her how many boyfriends she has and she tells me "None". How is that? She is easily the prettiest / sexiest girl I've ever seen in the Ally Pally. Coco tells me she knows that she is very sexy, but for some reason, men don't like her that much (Clue number 1)"No boyfriend. I go with you tonight" "No, no, no. Tonight!" I counter that I'm tired and only just got back from my beloved Bangkok."How much you give me for 1 hour?" No, not tonight, please."I go with you for 1hr for AED 600" No thanks, I'm not a young boy, it will take a little longer than 1hr. No I'm imagining Coco still dressed, laying on her back with me licking up her thighs and sucking her pussy lips through a skimpy pair of black panties or the like. Hmm, AED 600 could be fun. No thanks, Coco. I'm too tired. I would want to lick and kiss you everywhere. Make you scream and then fuck you hard doggy style. It will take longer than 1hr. Coco countered. "I'd like you to suck me pussy" That was it. I was dog meat. I really imagined tonguing this ***** to orgasm. A feather in my metaphoric cap, a notch on my metaphoric bedpost and what the f*ck, life is short!

Back in my bijou room in Reem Village, Coco goes into the toilet and comes out and makes to start stripping. No, no, no. I want you on your back fully dressed! Coco goes back to the toilet and washed her puss. Good girl. Whilst I shower. I lie on the bed and instruct Coco to join me. She parts my dressing gown and starts to give me a hand job making all of those stupid inward breathing sucking noises. I tell her to stop the false noise impressions and push my hand between her legs whilst she is kneeling on the bed, beside me. Strange, her box is clad with panties but. There is a helluva soft spot there. Even wet? I continue to rub her pussythrough her panties and she starts to grind down on my hand. Is this a live one I've landed? Coco ramps up the intensity and the 'false' harsh inward breathing sucking sounds. I realise that she isn't faking it. She really is getting excited! I'm hoping for a BBBJ but no such luck. Coco is rubbing my dick at a frantic rate and as there is no tomorrow. There is only so much friction I can stand when with a pretty, new piece of arse. I told Coco to stop and got her to lie on her back. Slipping an adequately sized, yet firm tit out from her strapless dress afforded me the opportunity to suck a dimunitive, but sensitive nipple. Tonguing this nipple and rubbing her box through her panties sends Coco into bucking heaven. She certainly is wet now. OK. This is fun. Having the erotic upperhand over a good looking piece is certainly a power trip for me.

Coco says "Condom! Condom!" No. Not yet. Come for me! I whisper into her ear and go to kiss her. Unfortunately whilst she enjoyed me kissing her shoulders, neck and cheeks, she wasn't up for a frech kiss. Sad. A downer. Ok, no french kiss then it is time for me to suck her dry. Kissing up her thighs has an electrifying effect on her. Like pouring gasoline on the fire as David Bowie once said! I start to blow my warm breath through her black panties onto her lips. I push my mouth against her lips through the wet panties and start to suck her juices through her panties. Lovely. No taste, no odour. Just warmth. Ilick and suck her through her panties. She's bucking now- I pull the panties to oneside so I can get flesh on flesh and move to her clitoral hood. Licking the little man in the boat has her squirming and moaning like crazy. So much so I have to remind her to be a little restrained. She doesn't care. The only thing on her mind is the impending orgasm and release. Off come her panties. Lovely little black G string number. And now it is full on skin to skin contact as I suck as much of her labia into my mouth whilst flicking her clit. There is a heaven. Coco came and fucked my face at a rapid rate for a good 30 seconds and then collapsed her arse back on the bed. Now it is my turn. I'm wondering how long I'm going to last as this is a pretty thing and I'm excited now. I slip into her with a condom on. She's relatively tight even for a 30yr old PRC tart. She's rocking and rolling under me. Damn, she is a good ride! I =have to pull out and just tease her with the tip of my dick probing in a centimeter or so. She loves this and compliments me. Believe me sweetie. It's more for my benefit than for you (Read: I don't want to come yet!) After what seemed to be too a short time, Coco starts asking me to come. I tell her that she can stay if she wants. Don't worry about the money. I say this as I really fancy fucking this several times (Note. These are thoughts immediately before I come!) No, Coco doesn't want to stay. She's already come. She wants to go back to Ally Pally. Eh? I'm willing to give her more money for the night but she wants to go out fishing. A bit of a gamble, eh? At this stage, she could have asked for another thousand and I would have gladly given it her. Ah well, she still keeps asking me to come and is slowly killing my mood. Ok. It's been fun. I start upping the tempo and banging away like a storm door in a hurricane. She comes again and I manage to make a reasonable deposit in the end of the Durex.

Coco wants to go back to Ally Pally and doesn't want to stay. Even if I pay her more. Obviously I will have to double up on the Listerene or something. I take her back to the Ally Pally and bugger me, in the car, she asks me if I will give her some more money. I told her she should give me AED 600 for making her come twice and that I would give her more money if she wanted to stay onger and let me go again. No. Coco wanted to go back fishing. Sad. I found a fuck that I enjoyed. Shame about the personality and wanting to run to get another punter. Didn't exactly make me feel special.

Ah well. Outside of Bangkok, you can't have it all, eh?

Looks: 7/8.

Fuck: 8/9.

VFM: 7/8.

Coco is definitely do-able again. But the recommendation is to take her mid week when she might not be so hopeful for multiple short times. She does have one of the sweetiest pussies I've had the pleasure of eating.

Life's a *****, eh?

Illusion

Spent a few nights in Abu Dhabi and here are the FR.

IMHO illusions seems to be the only place where you can find some quality stuff.

1st night. I checked out 49ers and the bar in Le Meridien (G Club).49ers had a lot of girls but most of them were past the due date. I have some happy memories from 49ers some years ago including my fav iranians but was terribly disappointed by the visit this time. G Club was even worse. Hardly 5. 6 girls, couple of them africans.

Started my night early in illusions around 10 pm and didn't find the talent good enough but when I returned around 12 o clock midnight after travelling to the above clubs, illusions was rocking. Lot of girls and good music. Spent an hour and selected a nice Russian. Have to admit that the prices in Abu dhabi are still sensible. LT for a nice 8 rated Russian was 700 AED and ST was being quoted around 400. 500. Have not heard those numbers in Dubai for a long time. Girl was GFE, lot of kissing and and making out. Had her in missionary and doggy style and fell asleep. She kept watching TV and when I woke up after an hour or so, had another round and then asked her if she wanted to go. She says "if you want me to go". Having traveled that day, let her go and added a AED 100 tip.

2nd night. Stuck to illusions and went there around 11 pm. Many girls are available around 10. 11. 30 pm but frankly they look quite old and I would rather not have anyone. Real stunners start trooping in around 11. 30 pm and continue till 1 am. Found a Turkmenistan girl, quite good looking and deal finalized. Took her to the room and things started moving. She has already come twice while pulling my hips inside deeper and deeper and I am pounding her and she says you are not coming, you had too much to drink, I want to go. I tell her we had a deal for the night so how does it matter? She starts her antics and wants to go. I have lost the mood and tell her to go after paying her.

3rd night. Back to illusions and around 12 I find a nice Russian. Not too young, probably older than me but she is good. Very sensitive boobs and pussy and all along when I am sucking her boobs and fucking her, she is making these sexy noises which really turn me on. To avoid disappointment like last night, I take her for short term only (400 AED) and she if fun. When I do look at her boobs they are definitely silicon but I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

I feel the girls in Abu Dhabi are much more GFE and less costly as compared to Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by Khundig  [View Original Post]
    Wow what an interesting report. With the main question still open. Where is it now?
    The only hilton remaining, opposite the hilton beach club. You got to go backside near the tennis court.

Gigolo Club. Just a fake?

Hi guys,

Does anyone has experience with this service?

http://www.gigoloclubs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Grateful Spread  [View Original Post]
    Not impossible that she was from Tanzania but much more likely to be Nigerian or Ugandan. Some Nigerians particularly tend to claim different nationalities for various reasons covered over the years in this forum. Not that it matters when you're under the sheets.

Yeah. I would say that's spot on for LT, especially in the current climate.

Not entirely accurate. Many Ugandans will perform BBBJ in the absence of revulsion. As will some Nigerians. It would indeed be a rarity from an Ethiopian. But not as many of them in AUH as was once the case.
    Don't understand why you guys have a problem with Africans not giving a blowjob. I had dozens of them and always happy to get down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCroc  [View Original Post]
    My bad the rate was AED140 for 1 hour, typo.
    I know this place for years and is was always like this. So no spot for extra services

So I've decided to try the new Hilton AMP, they used to be in baynunah now shifted. Took one hour, aed 280. The place is huge maybe 15 rooms +, nice decor and in-room shower v nice, ambiance 9/10. Short thai lady came in late 30's, massage was good 7/10, masseuse willing for extras, no negotiations, tip decided by you afterwards, gave the standard 100.
    Wow what an interesting report. With the main question still open. Where is it now?

New Hilton AMP

So I've decided to try the new Hilton AMP, they used to be in baynunah now shifted. Took one hour, aed 280. The place is huge maybe 15 rooms +, nice decor and in-room shower v nice, ambiance 9/10. Short thai lady came in late 30's, massage was good 7/10, masseuse willing for extras, no negotiations, tip decided by you afterwards, gave the standard 100.

What a challenge to find AMPs in Abu Dhabi, always exciting to find hidden new treasures. I've tried most of the places mentioned here, always willing to report and exchange info of places ofcourse.

I tried this place, opposite cornishe hospital, in the top floor of a 3 star hotel, the Spa called Z. There was an asian man at reception (hate it when it's a guy at the reception :|).120 Dhs for 1 hour, Rooms with curtains, however there is only 1 room with a door, I took the one with the door. Atmosphere is pretty crappy, fairly low budget place, took my clothes off and put on my towel, they had a costume to put on, but I didn't. Masseuse came in, very thin, average looking, v friendly though, she talked about stuff her work and country, the massage was below average 4/10 but ok. Flipped over, she kept brushing as she did my thighs, as she did my stomach she went down to the upper side of my crotch and massaged a bit. Got me slightly aroused, so I asked, she blushed and giggled, but said it's not allowed, told her it's cool no worries but I'll pay you nicely (without saying how much) , she kept thinking about it for 30 secs, she told me never does this, and she'll do it but ONLY this time as a favor to me and never ever again, I was like "k np", she went for it but clearly wasn't used to it (she wasn't lying) and she didn't know how 4/10, had to give her some tips, she kept giggling and looking away while doing it, it was weird haha. When it was over, tipped her 100 she was happy, could've given her 50 for the quality but I felt bad as she was friendly. But I assume it's hard to get extras here, so don't expect much, unless the masseuse feels comfy with you according to her preference and you got some negotiation skills like supercroc :P

Overall below average experience, not really worth it, I probably won't be going back, but masseuse was friendly and back work wasn't too bad. If you like to explore and haven't tried the place why not.
    My bad the rate was AED140 for 1 hour, typo.

What a challenge to find AMPs in Abu Dhabi, always exciting to find hidden new treasures. I've tried most of the places mentioned here, always willing to report and exchange info of places ofcourse.

I tried this place, opposite cornishe hospital, in the top floor of a 3 star hotel, the Spa called Z*. There was an asian man at reception (hate it when it's a guy at the reception :|) .120 Dhs for 1 hour, Rooms with curtains, however there is only 1 room with a door, I took the one with the door. Atmosphere is pretty crappy, fairly low budget place, took my clothes off and put on my towel, they had a costume to put on, but I didn't. Masseuse came in, very thin, average looking, v friendly though, she talked about stuff her work and country, the massage was below average 4/10 but ok. Flipped over, she kept brushing as she did my thighs, as she did my stomach she went down to the upper side of my crotch and massaged a bit. Got me slightly aroused, so I asked, she blushed and giggled, but said it's not allowed, told her it's cool no worries but I'll pay you nicely (without saying how much) , she kept thinking about it for 30 secs, she told me never does this, and she'll do it but ONLY this time as a favor to me and never ever again, I was like "k np", she went for it but clearly wasn't used to it (she wasn't lying) and she didn't know how 4/10, had to give her some tips, she kept giggling and looking away while doing it, it was weird haha. When it was over, tipped her 100 she was happy, could've given her 50 for the quality but I felt bad as she was friendly. But I assume it's hard to get extras here, so don't expect much, unless the masseuse feels comfy with you according to her preference and you got some negotiation skills like supercroc :P

Overall below average experience, not really worth it, I probably won't be going back, but masseuse was friendly and back work wasn't too bad. If you like to explore and haven't tried the place why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyer  [View Original Post]
    She said she was from Tanzania and 30.
    Not impossible that she was from Tanzania but much more likely to be Nigerian or Ugandan. Some Nigerians particularly tend to claim different nationalities for various reasons covered over the years in this forum. Not that it matters when you're under the sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyer  [View Original Post]
    agreed to do an overnight at my hotel for AED 500. Not sure if I overpaid, but it was my first hooker in Abu Dhabi.
    Yeah. I would say that's spot on for LT, especially in the current climate.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    To have got BBBJ from an African girl is somewhat a rarerity I believe.
    Not entirely accurate. Many Ugandans will perform BBBJ in the absence of revulsion. As will some Nigerians. It would indeed be a rarity from an Ethiopian. But not as many of them in AUH as was once the case.

Amy Again. Footnote

I didn't recognise Amy initially. Unfortunately she has porked out a little since our initial encounter back in January. Ie. She can no longer be classified as 'a spinner'.

Amy Again

I arrived back from my 10 day Thailand vacation the worse for wear (wife's baby sister marriage in BF Buri Ram, a 3 day jaunt to a deserted Koh Chang and a little stomach bug for the last 4 days). Strange, eh? Ariving back from Thailand and feeling horny.

I wandered down to the Ally Pally at 19:00hrs where the normal array of PRC hippo-croccos were waiting in abeyance. No one or nothing new to choose from. Did I fancy the perennial squealor and favourite PRC spinner Shane, or Lily or the first PRC girl I ever went with in Abu Dhabi. Amy? I sent out SMS to all three and was pleased to received swift responses all offering their services. So the choice was mine. Shane is good. Very near girlfriend material (if I wasn't happily married) , Lily was good and has lovely, large labia and loves to have them eaten whilst Amy is just a damn good f*ck alround. And I haven't seen Amy for some 3 months. So, Amy it was.

I met Amy outside of 49ers at 20:00hrs where we shared a cab to Reem Island. Once inside my room, Amy took off her panties and bra and left her little black dress on as requested. The usual fondling of her adequate tits and sucking of her nipples soon got her squirming. Before I had chance to bring her off, she went down on me BBBJ. Now I'm not one to stop anyone doing their job, especially when they enjoy it so much! After nearly sucking my balls through my bell end, I decided it was my turn to return the favour. Amy loves to be licked. Howevr, this time, it was as though she was over sensitive and kept pushing my head away. Strange."Please f*ck me!" were the words to come out of her mouth,"Long time no customer!" OK! Amy bucked, bumped and ground her way to a lovely shattering orgasm and begged me to come. My philosophy, akin to life itself, is to 'enjoy the ride' and not too worry too much about the final destination! I kept whispering in Amy's ear,"Not yet!" and slowed the rythm down and teased her box with only an inch or so going in for 4-5 strokes and then plunging in upto the hilt on the 5th stroke. I noticed with Amy, that she really does enjoy the friction on her clitoral hood more than most girls. So climbing a little bit up her bodyensured constant pressure on her hood. This drove her into overdrive and I couldn't resist her rythmic motions any longer and hit the vinegar strokes. So much for a long, slow, relaxing ride. It was over in 20-30 minutes. I felt cheated as short time for me is the Bangkok defined 2hrs. Ah well, all's well that ends well. Load dumped.

AED 500.

Taxi AED 20.

Performance 9/10.

Life's a *****, eh?

Blitz WG entry fee changed to per entry

I learned in the last few days that Blitz (Mercure / Novotel) are now charging the WGs everytime they enter. Previously the WGs could enter Blitz at the start of the night pay once and then re-enter multiple times that same night without having to pay again and again. Now the WGs have to pay everytime they enter in a single night. So if a WG takes 3 x ST she will have to pay 3 x 75 AED (assuming Thursday night and she re-enters after last ST). Assuming this is true, then it will make the cost difference between ST and LT smaller. Assuming the WGs pass the cost onto customers.

This Blitz per entry fee and the increase in the WGs Al Ain Palace entry fee to 50 AED are making the WGs cost base higher, so you guys may see some upward pressure on prices. On the other hand I know several WGs have just returned from China and so increased supply may help offset upward price pressure.

Get ready for them WGs' sob stories!

Posting Limitations