La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 486 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 7280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gristle1  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

Pinays / Filipinas: I've smashed three Filipinas here and dated one exclusively. They are all clingy, jealous, and a bit insecure. I haven't had to directly pay for sex with them. I usually invite them over, provide food and drinks, and shortly after, we smash. Since I've been spoiled with that, I decide not to monger with filipinas. Seeing as I can get it for "free" with little effort by providing a fun atmosphere. The filipina I dated was cool at first but was very insecure, constantly looking at my phone every time it went off, accusing me of fucking other girls, and would accuse me of flying to fuck other women when I would take flight for vacation or work. I feel they are unhappy with their lives and how they are treated here that they resent us Americans because we can do things that they are unable to. Some filipinas are cool with you sleeping around, they usually say and I quote, "I don't care if you fuck other girls. Just please use condom, I don't want to get sick. " Meanwhile, all filipinas I have experienced here fuck without condoms. Some even request to go RAW..
    Welcome to the world of pinays LOL. Always be like that as they see jealousy as a sign of love while most sensible people see it as a negative characteristic LOL. Being a pinay lover am used to this and I do not any rubbish attitude.

It is also called 'tampo' - you can read lots on this on the Philippines forum but is when they hissy fits etc to try make you change your mind and give in.

In all cases be direct even rude and tell them where to get off. If you not trust me then the hole you dig gets bigger. I have given this advice to many and while some are soft centered the pinay can spot a 'wussy' and you will suffer as your todger does the thinking not the real brain!

One pinay girlfriend I had in Abu Dhabi was jealous of my old ones even though she was not born when I was shagging them! Was game and when I told to shut up or leave she stayed and was much easier to deal with as she know I would not fall for all her 'games'.

One old friend ex Aub Dhabi- his then pinay lady called / texted 50+ times day and when he not answer / reply she became more insistent. He was working and in meetings but she did not care. In end she took his car keys and tried to mess him up with police as she wanted lots attention and thought that while at work he was really shagging other girls. Totally mad (but she was a great shag when calm LOL).

Another trick is to say 'I need a threesome' can you bring a friend or I find' - shuts a few up and if they agree then lucky you LOL.

So if you still want pinay be used to it, be above it, ignore it and be direct. I have and I am fine with all pinays as they know where they stand and no messing around LOL.

Enjoy!

Filipina

Good read, thanks for the summary! I agree with you on your comments on Filipinas. But recently I met a cute gem who hoe for a side income as she lost her job recently. For some reason I was on commando mode that day with a really adamant hardon and johnny wouldn't cum even after smashing for one hour straight. But my babe was totally up for it. Never asked for extra or complained. She was competing with me to make me cum. Bt she ended up cumming thrice. LOL. Anyway, we kp in touch regularly, but she is good and friendly and not the jealous type. I can share you the contact if you still want to try a Filipina who is at the good side of yhr spectrum. Let me know. Happy mongering?

Cost: 300 red+ 100 tip. She stayed for 3 hours.

Looks 6. 5/10 (but she has braces which will take a couple of months more to come off. So if might be turn off for those who don't like braces. Bt the BBBJ was too good anyway).

WIR: yes, next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gristle1  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

Decided to give you my thoughts and experience on mongering here. I moved here in March for work. My company pays for my car, gas, cell phone, apartment and utilities so I have money to play with at times.

Pinays / Filipinas: I've smashed three Filipinas here and dated one exclusively. They are all clingy, jealous, and a bit insecure. I haven't had to directly pay for sex with them. I usually invite them over, provide food and drinks, and shortly after, we smash. Since I've been spoiled with that, I decide not to monger with filipinas. Seeing as I can get it for "free" with little effort by providing a fun atmosphere. The filipina I dated was cool at first but was very insecure, constantly looking at my phone every time it went off, accusing me of fucking other girls, and would accuse me of flying to fuck other women when I would take flight for vacation or work. I feel they are unhappy with their lives and how they are treated here that they resent us Americans because we can do things that they are unable to. Some filipinas are cool with you sleeping around, they usually say and I quote, "I don't care if you fuck other girls. Just please use condom, I don't want to get sick. " Meanwhile, all filipinas I have experienced here fuck without condoms..

Rates for CIS (or Caucasian ethnicity) ladies?

Hello everyone,

First I want to give an advice to mostly newbies regarding haggling about the rates. Always ask about one hour or more and not the "1 shot" thing. Because the "1 shot" thing means the lady will try to rush you to cum in literally 10 minutes and you will feel ripped off after that.

Now back to the rates, I saw and read greatly different rates for CIS (or Caucasian ethnicity) ladies in special (includes Russians, Ukrainians, Uzbek, etc). I once succeeded to get one hour with a beautiful blonde Caucasian Uzbek lady (outcall in a hotel) for 300 Dhs, without any haggling. She asked for 300 and I agreed.

When I was in Dubai (Red Square), the Russian lady asked for 800 Dhs.

Today I haggled with a Russian lady on whatsapp (got number from MR), she asked for 1600/ hour last.

The main point about mongering is that it gradually becomes an addiction and can get very frequent, so budgeting is essential, and trying to always haggle for the minimum damage is a top skill.

So again, can any of experienced members guide regarding what is the normal reasonable rates for CIS ladies?

Thanks.

My thoughts on mongering here

Hello all,

Decided to give you my thoughts and experience on mongering here. I moved here in March for work. My company pays for my car, gas, cell phone, apartment and utilities so I have money to play with at times.

Pinays / Filipinas: I've smashed three Filipinas here and dated one exclusively. They are all clingy, jealous, and a bit insecure. I haven't had to directly pay for sex with them. I usually invite them over, provide food and drinks, and shortly after, we smash. Since I've been spoiled with that, I decide not to monger with filipinas. Seeing as I can get it for "free" with little effort by providing a fun atmosphere. The filipina I dated was cool at first but was very insecure, constantly looking at my phone every time it went off, accusing me of fucking other girls, and would accuse me of flying to fuck other women when I would take flight for vacation or work. I feel they are unhappy with their lives and how they are treated here that they resent us Americans because we can do things that they are unable to. Some filipinas are cool with you sleeping around, they usually say and I quote, "I don't care if you fuck other girls. Just please use condom, I don't want to get sick. " Meanwhile, all filipinas I have experienced here fuck without condoms. Some even request to go RAW.

Thais: I've smashed four here and dates one. They usually provide the best service. If you can get your mind wrapped around paying more here for the same ass that you can get for a fraction of the price in Pattaya, you're good. I guess consider it as paying a convenience fee because you're not paying for a flight to BKK, a taxi to Pattaya, and a hotel. The one I dated was money hungry which I feel is typical of Thais. She constantly wanted me to go out and spend money or buy her things. That relationship didn't last long. The Thais that are WG, usually come here on a 90 day tourist visa that their sponsor paid for. They usually have a contract to pay them back for the visa, flight, and living accommodations. Which is probably why the charge for service is higher. They go on what I like to call the hoe circuit. They fly here, work here for a few weeks, go to Dubai for a few weeks, come back here to work citing Dubai is expensive for them to stay, and then fly to Bahrain to work before eventually going home or being stuck there until they pay the off contract off.

Africans: I'm black and I can say they are the worst here. They don't really look good to me. They provide terrible service, rush you, and their breath stinks. I don't know what they eat. If you meet them on tinder, almost all of them are bait and switch. I used to meet them all the time during my first month here. At one point, I would tell them to send me a video or selfie before meeting. Some would get pissed and lie and say something is wrong with their phone. So I would tell them to meet me at the reception of my apartment. If they look like the picture I would see them. If not, I would turn them away. The girls hate this as they know I'm not falling for their shit. Some would show and get turned away and some would not come at all. They also never agree to the terms you set for the session. You negotiate for BBBJ and they try to give you a CBJ. You negotiate for a 4 hours and they are trying to leave after an hour. I kicked one out because she was so terrible and lied about about the service she would provide,. I told her I would give her half the money since she was only there for 40 min out of the 3 hours we agreed to. This ***** proceeds to call the cops and says "I met some guy on tinder, he agreed to me pay me and is now taking the money from me". Thank God she didn't know where she was when LE asked for the address. This happened on my second night of being in Abu Dhabi. I quickly told her to hang up and gave her the full money just so she could leave and not get LE involved. I even paid for a taxi. I talked to the security guard who's at my apartment and told him what happened and he said next time just call me and I'll get rid of her. It made me realize how dumb she is. Almost all African WG don't have a visa, so she would risk getting her ass deported just to tell on me because I wanted to give her half the money for her staying for all of 40 min which included maybe 10 min of actual fucking. Not to mention she bait and switched. She wouldn't even leave when I tried to kick her out at first for lying about the picture. She kept saying her boss is going to hurt her if she leaves without getting paid. So from that point, I swore never to smash any africans here. On tinder, automatic swipe left LOL. My friend here loves them and he meets some non WG Africans on tinder but I tell him, I don't give them a chance. On a funny side note, he took me to Trap to have some drinks during my first week here. We see quite a few Asians and then he spot's an African that he thinks is hot. He points her out to me. And I respond "Dude, that's the ***** that tried to call the cops on me because I tried to give her half for shitty service. Let's finish this beer and get out of here". I dated one African girl here but she was too aggressive, which I see as a trait among a lot of African women. I think she was a WG because she would go 49 ers every weekend and get drunk. One time she came to my apartment drunk, looking like a WG. Some Africans here work regular jobs but hoe on the side to make extra income.

Russians: Service is usually terrible. Enough said.

Uzbek: Met two WGs. They age horribly. However, service was pretty good.

49 ers: This place is like the United Nations of mongering. All kinds of ethnicities and body types. The women are usually older here with quite a few past their prime. Quite a few chunkers. They usually walk up to you, greet you and ask where you're from. They do this to determine how much they will quote you. I never tell them I'm American. I say Jamaica or some other country that they don't think is rich hahaha. From there they will ask why you don't have a girl and proceed to shoot you an offer. Usually it's something outrageous like 1000-12000 AED TLN. You can talk them down. The lowest I got was 500 AED for two hours and I will pay for their uber upon leaving. I even got a slim Chinese chick to go down to 400 AED but I didn't seal the deal because I wanted to test my luck with the others. Sadly, when I went back to her, some other guy was all over her. My advice here. Show up around 10 pm-11 pm. Pay your 110 AED to get in, drink your one free drink, and immediately start hunting for the one you want and take her. So many guys are going to 49 ers now, the locals and Muslim men like to overpay because they are loaded. The later it gets there, the less likely you are to find a hot one. They are usually scooped up early. If you find a chick, try to get her to meet you at the door or somewhere with light. The bar is so dark and you will be surprised how the chick looks with the lights on. My first night there I had more than a few beers and made a deal with an Uzbek. When we went to the elevator, I saw the crows feet on her eyes and she had a belly. She was wearing a slimming black dress at the bar. I'm a man of my word so I took her to my apartment and smashed. Made the best out of it, but man was I not happy LMAO.

Tinder: This is so hit and miss. I'd say about 70% of the profiles on tinder are WG. So you can usually monger for cheaper here. If the girl quotes me something high. I usually tell her I can go to 49 ers and get a better deal. They know 49 ers is the standard here I guess for mongering, so they will usually budge on the price. Typically on tinder, I get a girl to come over for about 300-400 AED for an hour. For TLN I can get them for about 600-800 AED. Tinder has a lot of bait and switch, so I kindly ask them to send me a video of them and a selfie on whatsapp to prove that the are the girl in the pictures. A lot of the profiles, you can tell are fake.

Massage Republic: Pretty simple, check out the ad, whatsapp the girl, and schedule a time to see them. I don't think the girls have a hand in creating the profiles. Because several of the profiles said they offer anal and I ask to confirm and they say no. So I usually ask them if they have a friend or girl who does. In which, they provide me a picture of someone who does. I haven't done anal here yet. I'm experienced at it but I haven't done it here because jimmy is wide and some girls act like it's killing them. I hate paying for anal and I get it for like two minutes and the chick gives up. Such a rip off. Which is the reason, why I haven't tried it here on WGs. And they usually charge 300-500 AED extra for it from the negotiations I've had.

I haven't done any AAMPs yet. But I would like to. I would like to go to some that are FS. If anyone knows any, please let me know. If anyone is here and needs help or just wants to meet up and have a beer, feel free to message me.

Anna, Older Thai from Tinder

Guess who got horny again. Me LOL. Decided to try my luck on tinder for some day time fun. Matched with a Thai girl that I didn't know what Thai because for her white skin. After a few messages exchanges she offers me a massage. I told her, I just want to smash. She says she offers massage and FS for 400 AED. I told her I didn't need a massage and how I just want get some nuts off. We agreed to 400 AED for 2 hours and 2 nuts. I go pick her up and she stays close to the Fish Market. And boy could I tell, when she hopped in the car, it smelled like she's been cooking fish or swimming with them LOL. We drive back to my place and small talk. I offer her drinks and she declines and she requests that I take a shower before having fun. She seems very business like. I take a shower, she goes after me and takes a shower. We lay on the bed and start kissing and groping which made up for her business like attitude earlier. She grabs a rubber and gives me a CBJ, what a let down. Her body was nice, the cup tits and a round ass that was hidden in those black jeans LOL. She was 30 she said but definitely looks older. She's from Bangkok. Back to the smashing. She rides me and pound the hell out of her from the bottom. I flip her over for doggy, after about five minutes she requests that re change positions because jimmy is too big. I get on top and continue to thrust. I lean my chest into her as a way of signaling her to suck my nipples (That gets me off during missionary). She sucks the nipples and tells me to cum. I eventually cum and clean myself up. She cleans herself up and comes back to the bed with only a towel on. We still have an hour and some change left. We chat for a bit and I request to go again. Another CBJ, and the same exact positions. Only this time I could not cum. I guess I didn't wait long enough for me to brew man juice. She constantly tells me to cum. I eventually stop, pull the condom off, end the session early, and tell her I'm done. I take her home and enjoy the rest of my day. One thing that I can never understand is, if you are in the selling your body business, why rush someone. I mean it's only an hour or two out of your life. Just stomach through it and get paid. It's not like I'm doing some weird kinky shit that you're not into. That's just like me rushing someone at my job to perform a task today that I gave them a month deadline on. T makes no sense.

Appearance: 7/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Performance: 6/10.

Damage: 400.

Perceived value: 400.

WIR? Not really, unless you're on a budget.

Natch, Thai Massage Therapist from Tinder

A while back, I decided to go on Tinder to see if I can meet a decent lady to talk to and possibly have fun with. Lately, I been meeting pinays. They are fun here. Usually, I talk to them for a few days. Invite them over. Watch a movie or Netflix, offer them some drinks, order food from Talabat. Shortly after, we end up cuddling, kissing, and then fucking at no charge unless you count the food and the alcohol charge. So I match with this slim Thai girl named Natcha. We have a regular conversation and I'm thinking she's a regular girl with a regular job as a massage therapist. This could be because within a month of me me moving to Abu Dhabi, I had a Thai girlfriend who worked as a massage therapist as well. Boy was I wrong. After a few days it seems as if Natcha is more concerned with me coming to her job to get a massage rather than meeting me and hanging out. I ask what massage she offers. She tells me oil, therapeutic, and B2B. I ask does she offer happy endings. She says yes. I ask does she offer full service because hand jobs don't do it for me. For some reason I can't wrap my mind around paying for hand service that I can do for myself. She says yes but not at her place. I negotiate 400 AED for her to come over massage me for 45 min and finish with full service. I leave work early and go home. She takes a taxi and shows up an hour later. We talk all of five minutes before she says let's go. I ask does she have massage oil, in which she replies no. What kind of massage therapist doesn't have oil LOL. Luckily for us, I had some cucumber scented massage oil that I purchased from Bath and Body works. She tells me to undress in which I do. She then proceeds to massage me. I thinking "Uhh aren't you going to get naked" the entire time. She gives a decent massage and the whole time we're talking about life and cracking jokes. She flips me over rubs me down and excuses herself to the bath room. She comes back and disrobes. She rubs junior and gives him a decent BBBJ. We put on the cover and she rides me for all of two minutes before requesting to switch. I bend her over and notice she has a tattoo of Cleopatra on her lower back. Pretty weird, considering she's Thai, but OK. Her ass was nice for her slim frame. Proceeded to smash doggy and after a while she requests that I cum. That's one thing I always hated. If I have an hour, I expect to enjoy my hour and not be rushed. I never say anything about it. I usually log the experience in my memory bank and never see the person again. When they message me for a repeat, I kindly remind them how I was rushed last time and that is the reason why I won't be seeing them. Back to the story, I continued hitting doggy and forced myself to cum as the sound of "Please cum" ruins the fantasy for me. Cleaned up and out the door she goes.

Appearance: 9/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Performance: 6/10.

Damage: 400.

Perceived value: 300.

WIR? For me no. But for you, she's worth a shot based off her looks alone.

Nara, Thai from Tinder. Recalling my three experiences with her

This is post about this girl Nara I smashing last month. I got on tinder and matched with a beautiful Thai girl named Nara. She's from Phuket. After talking for a while, she agreed to see me for 300 AED for an hour. I drove and picked her up from Reem Island and took her to my place. She was thick. Big ass, see cup breasts and signs of baby damage. She told me she was here "working" and staying with her friend. Her friend's boyfriend apparently bought her the ticket and visa. After some chit chat, gave her the money and I proceeded to play some uptempo music and turn on the disco lights that I put in my apartment. Offered her some jack and coke and we drank and talked for a while. After about an hour of this she tells me, she's already been here an hour. So I told her OK, let's get down to business. We both undress and go to the bedroom. Man that ass was nice big just like I like it. Especially attached to a beautiful Thai face. She gives me a BBBJ, I return the favor and give her DATY. She puts the rubber on, and then proceeds to ride me. Five minutes later she says she's cumming. Switched her over to missionary for more pounding. Had to brace myself because I wanted to hit that big ass from behind. Switched to doggy and proceeded to pound that pussy. She even threw her ass back. 2 minutes later, I cum and get cleaned up. Dropped her back home and went back to my apartment. The entire drive back I'm thinking, "Man that was some good pussy".

Later on in the week, I got horny again and couldn't get Nara out of my head. Messaged her and agreed for TLN for 600 AED. Drove and picked her up and paid her upfront. Same routine, music, disco lights, and jack and coke. This time we danced naked and chilled a significant time since there was no rush due to the 1 HR time limit per our previous session. She agreed to fuck me three times for TLN. After about an hour of drinking, she proceeds kiss me GFE style and suck jimmy on the couch. I take her to the bedroom put a rubber on and proceed to fuck out all my sexual frustrations. After the first nut. We continue talking and drinking until we got horny again. Round two happens and we have as much fun as we did the first round. At about 2 AM, we head to bed. This was a work night, so the agreement was for me to pick her up at 10 PM and take her home around 6 am-7 am when I was leaving for work the next day. I wake up at 5 am to realize my bed was empty. Where is Nara? I check all over the apartment to see that she was gone and so was her clothes that she left in the living room. I immediately check my belongings to make sure nothing was taken. I message her to ask where she was. She told me she went out with her friends. I was a bit upset but tired at the same time. When it comes to mongering, I treat it like a business. I pay for a service and expect to get said service and the terms we agreed to. I told her how fucked up that was of her. I told her she could have at least woke me up and asked if it was OK for her to leave and hang out with her friends. But I guess because she already got the money, she felt she can just leave at anytime. That's the one thing I hate about mongering here, you have to pay upfront. Anyway, she apologizes and offers to come back now, It's 5:25 AM at this point and I am waking up at 6 AM to get ready for work. I told her no and that this was the last time she would see me, because I don't reward bad behavior.

Ever since that encounter, Nara has been hitting me up for weeks. I politely decline and remind her of how she left me. One night, I go to the Tiki bar with my supervisor and I get the incredible urge to smash something. Against my better judgment, I message Nara. She's at LE Meridien and tells me to pick her up. I told her I can give her 500 AED TLN since she skipped out last time. She agrees. I drive fast to pick her up. I later found out I got a ticket for speeding worth 300 AED LOL. Pick her up and we make it to my place at around 2 AM. Thank god my supervisor likes to drink. He messages me and says to report to work tomorrow at 11 AM since we been drinking. Me and Nara continue to drink and smash. This time I woke up at around 6 AM to see if she was still there, which she was. Went back to sleep, woke up at around 7 AM. Started to rub her pussy lips with my dick and fingering her while laying on my side. After a few minutes of doing thing, I "accidentally" slip jimmy in bare. She doesn't complain or say anything. So I proceeded to perform the entire smash session RAW with position changes, so apparently she know's we are doing it raw LOL. I pull out and cum on her ass. Clean myself and her up. We go back to sleep, wake up at about 9. I go to my window to vape. She waked up and follows me and hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck. I get excited again. Took her back to the bedroom and smashed RAW once more. After that I get a call from my supervisor, who tells me not to come in and just use the today and the weekend to pack for my upcoming move. I was switching apartments next weeks. I went from staying in the city to living on the Marina in Raha Beach with a sea view. Nara is still sleeping so I decided to get up and play borderlands 2 on PS4. She's knocked out for hours. The sponsor company sent some Indian guy to my apartment to measure the curtains to see if they can be used at the new apartment since I will have large glass balcony doors. The funny thing is, the guy had to go to the bedroom to measure one of the curtains and he sees Nara passed out on the bed wrapped in a blanket. But you can tell she's naked because there's no bra straps showing. The Indian guy measures the curtains and starts having a random conversation with me. He keeps grinning and asks if he can sit on the couch while I'm playing PS4. I'm like "Uh OK". It was as if he wanted to hangout to see if he can get next on the ass I got in the next room. After a short while, he gets a call and leaves. Thank God. I continue to play my game. Nara eventually wakes up at noon, She comes on the couch and lays on my lap and wraps my arm around her. She sleeps again. I eventually take her home at 2 PM.

The same night, I go to MAD, which is a super club on Yas Island. I'm chilling with my friends at a table and I go to the floor to hunt for chicks and guess who I see. Nara. She's with two friends. One of her friends I matched with before on tinder but I never smashed due to failed negotiations (She wanted me to take her to a bar, buy her drinks all night, and then pay for TLN). Her friend remembers me and says "You're Jeff right". I'm like yeah. Nara asks for a drink and I said OK let's go to the bar. The entire time, I'm shocked that they got it. Usually, normal clubs don't let Thais in because they assume they are all working girls. We go to the bar and she tells me she wants two long islands and a Heineken. I said you're not drinking all that. She says it's for her friends. I told her, "Look, I'm only fucking you, not your friends. So what do you want?" She requests a long island. I pay for it and head back upstairs to my table with my friends. After the club closes, I head out and some African chick is walking barefooted. I strike up a conversation about it and what do you know, she's a WG. She gives me her number. The whole time Nara sees this.

I later drive home and Nara is blowing up my phone because she assumes that since I didn't want to take her to my home that I took the African instead. Which I did not, I honestly didn't want to smash which is rare for me. Nara leaves me messages calling me names and saying how pissed she was. I reminded her that I'm her customer, not her BF. A few days later she apologizes and requests to see me before she flies to Bahrain the next day. I politely decline and wish her a safe trip. Yesterday, I check my Facebook and get a friend request from. You guessed it, Nara!

Appearance: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Performance: 10/10.

Damage: 300 first meeting, 600 second meeting TLN, 500 final meeting TLN.

Perceived value: About standard. I cringe paying the UAE markup for the same girl I can get in Pattaya for 2000 Baht.

WIR? Yes, I would recommend, she's a bit clingy and jealous. She's in Bahrain now.

God of AD Mongerers

You are my Abu Dhabi god of mongers. Exceptional FR. Please bless me oh god! I have PMed you tool shedd.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolShedd  [View Original Post]
    Well, I spent 5 nights at the Dana hotel and got shagged 8 times! Wow, my knees are weak. To summarize:

49 ers club. Women start showing up around 6 PM. At 7 you have to pay a door fee of 125 dirhams, which gets you a beer. Around 9 PM there are about 20 women there, most are Asian and most 35-45 years old. There were a few that might have been former CIS women around midnight, but Hannah didn't give me a chance to check them out. I deserve to be more assertive and break free to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Hannah did introduce me to Mei, so I have no regrets there. I think you could get ST with most of these women for 400 AED. Fun times, I get to discipline myself and break away now and then.

The Trap Full of not so attractive African women, with a few gems hidden inside. 90 AED gets you in the door and 2 beers. I had an Ooh La La burger with fries, it was very good. I had to avoid eye contact with any of the herd while I was eating. They are aggressive! I met one very beautiful Nigerian woman who regretfully didn't have a condom with her. I also met Lili there, she is a PRC and turned into a diamond mine find. I saw what I took to be a few filipinas there too..

Abu Dhabi nights, my week in review

Well, I spent 5 nights at the Dana hotel and got shagged 8 times! Wow, my knees are weak. To summarize:

49 ers club. Women start showing up around 6 PM. At 7 you have to pay a door fee of 125 dirhams, which gets you a beer. Around 9 PM there are about 20 women there, most are Asian and most 35-45 years old. There were a few that might have been former CIS women around midnight, but Hannah didn't give me a chance to check them out. I deserve to be more assertive and break free to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Hannah did introduce me to Mei, so I have no regrets there. I think you could get ST with most of these women for 400 AED. Fun times, I get to discipline myself and break away now and then.

The Trap – Full of not so attractive African women, with a few gems hidden inside. 90 AED gets you in the door and 2 beers. I had an Ooh La La burger with fries, it was very good. I had to avoid eye contact with any of the herd while I was eating. They are aggressive! I met one very beautiful Nigerian woman who regretfully didn't have a condom with her. I also met Lili there, she is a PRC and turned into a diamond mine find. I saw what I took to be a few filipinas there too.

Dana hotel – The place has old time style to me. It is rated 2 stars. The price is economical The rooms are very large, the beds nice and the carpet is old but clean. The walls of the rooms are 70's oranges and greens, but it is a fun retro look to me. The hallways are purple with blue and purple and pink lighting. The buffet is very good and cheap. If you are going to stay long, get a Marigold card from them and you save about 5 AED on each breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff in the Marigold restaurant are very gracious filipinas.

One of the favorite things I did to spend my time was sit in the lobby and watch the ladies arrive, sign in with their clients, and leave in the morning. Around 2 PM the Trap herd starts arriving, and there is no doubt in your mind what they are and why they are here. Around 7 PM the 49 ers ladies trickle in, peaking around 10 or 11 PM. Most of them are dressed modestly, with a wrap or long jacket over their sexy working outfits. It is fun to make eye contact with them; they smile but head on up to the Pent House floor to go to work. Then they come down again, with a client and looking sexy, not modestly dressed anymore, to sign in for a visit to his room. Around 7 AM if you are in the lobby, you will see the TLNs leaving, wrapped up and modest again. The filipinas behind the desk are courteous and seem non-judgemental. I hear the Dana has no limit on how many you bring per day, or even at once.

On that note, Shi offered to arrange a manage a trois for me, a 3 way. As hot as it is and how tired I have been, I declined but that is on my bucket list. I wonder how it would go with Lili and Mei?

I am almost fuck foundered. LOL what a way to be! I am also almost broke. No more 1,000 AED TLNs for me, thank you.

My non-monger friends stayed at LE Royal Meridien. I visited them there and felt as out of place as a burro in a herd of sheep. I went up to Illusions at 8:30 and found out they don't open until 9 PM, cover of 90 AED gets you one beer. One of my friends went with his long-time friend up to Illusions one night, he was shocked! He said it was full of Uzbeckis and they were asking 1,500 but according to his friend, they could be had for 500. He said the live band played a lot of Asian / Arabic music and it wasn't to his taste. They visited 49 ers and he was shocked again but liked the western style music a little better.

Mei repeated

I met Mei in the lobby of the Dana hotel at 7 AM. She was dressed in peach slacks and a white T-shirt. She was very happy to see me at the desk; all the girls seem to be amazed I will wait for them in the lobby. In the room, Mei promptly unzipped her pants and showed me she wasn't wearing "unders. " LOL, no bra either. We hugged, DFKed, undressed each other, and had an amazing DATY where she came hard. More hugging, DFK, then she stroked her fingernails all over my body, culminating at the Big Jim and the twins area. Once again, she slipped on a raincoat without my knowledge and gave me an amazing fellatiation (blow job). I had to stop her before I shot the only load I had left. Time to cowgirl up! She rode until she came again, then rode until she came a third time. At that time, I went limp, still not finishing, but I didn't care. Mei wanted a nap, so she curled up on my arm and went to sleep. She went to sleep with her hand loosely cupping my wiener, lightly stroking me in her sleep. I have never had anything like that happen before. I let her sleep about an hour while I looked at her face and read a book on my iPhone. Finally, I had to [CodeWord134], so I woke her, took care of business, and we went back at it. She teased me into hardness and slipped on another cover. This time it was doggy for a while, where she came again! Then I piled up the pillows to get her up near my willy, and we had an amazing 10 minutes of missionary, thus finishing me off. And yes, we did oink and squeal like pigs while we made the beast with two backs!

We finished up with an hour of English lessons. I think I am onto something here, English for Non-Native English-speaking working girls. I teach them, they service me. It's a win-win situation.

I told Mei I would be back in town in 10 days and I wanted her to taxi out to Yas Island when I am back. She told me she would be there with bells on. I worked one day and had to come back already, I wonder if she would come see me tonight? I am pretty sure the answer to that is "OINK, SOOEY!

Attitude: 10/10.

Performance: 9. 5/10.

Damage: 600.

Perceived value: 750.

WIR? Hell, yes, I'm not going to get tired of this one soon.

Lili repeated

Repeated Lili Monday night. I called her to my love nest at the Dana hotel. She was surprised I called her back, even though I told her Thursday I would call Monday. Lili is sweet, and cute, sexy and young. I had more fun with her Monday than the first time. I am certain to repeat her whenever I am in AD. I was having trouble deciding who I preferred, Lili or Mei. Luckily I don't have to decide, they are two fun, pretty and sexy women that like to be with Mr. Grizzly. We spent an hour DFK, DATY, hugging and shagging. I believe she came at least twice. Lili is a semi-pro, has a day job and I don't think she turns very many tricks. She is uncomplicated and her English is marginal, but she is enthusiastic and compliant. I will continue to see her when I am in AD.

We spent another hour letting her nap on my arm while I was looking at her pretty face, then had another English for Non-Native Speakers lesson. What an enjoyable and rewarding encounter this was.

Mei, referred by Hannah

Mei called me mid-morning on Monday. I told her to come on over and wow, what a lady! She is thin, about 30, with 32 see breasts, curly brown hair down to her navel. Nice figure, nice ass. Very pretty face with dimples. Playful, sweet, a little naughty and up for hugging Mr. Grizzly Bear (me). We hugged, kissed, looked into each other's eyes, undressed each other, DFK some more. She rubbed up against me like a cat, and I had some great DATY. She claimed to have orgasmed. Then, she stroked me gently and slipped on a condom somehow without my knowledge. BJ was very good, even through the latex. She climbed on and rode the pony. Turned around and rode backwards, until I could take no more. She claimed she came two more times and was exhausted. Mei told me she was too tired to work at 49 ers tonight and I should pay her extra. I told her that I only came once and she came 3 times, so she had to pay me!

After the clean-up, we hugged and joked and shared stories about our families. As things progressed, it turned into an English lesson for non-native speakers again, just like with Lili. We spent about 2 hours together, and it was great! I told her I wanted her to come back Tuesday morning at 7 AM, since I had to leave AD at noon. She was all in for that. While joking around with her, I taught her to oink and squeal like a pig. She thought that was hilarious and told me tomorrow while we are making love we should do it. She was also impressed when I undressed that I was Commando, no underwear, and she told me she would arrive tomorrow in like fashion. What a great time I had, and she seemed to enjoy herself too.

Attitude: 10/10.

Performance: 9. 5/10.

Damage: 500.

Perceived value: 750.

WIR? Hell, yes, already did.

Hannah, 49 ers

Sunday at 7 PM I went up to 49 ers and had a Philly cheesesteak sandwich. It was very good, and economical. I like the steaks there, too, but they are waaaay toooo expensive. Bottled water at 19 dirhams seems a bit steep, too. Just as I was finishing up, a 40-ish Asian lady with frizzy straw blond hair came up and introduced herself. Hannah from Hong Kong sat down and proceeded to stake her claim on me. I excused myself and asked the bouncer if I could go to my room and come back later. They stamped my hand and I spent a couple of hours charging my phone and resting.

Upon returning about 10:30 PM, the place was jumping! The band was playing, good music but way too loud for me. Hannah pounced on me and we went to the back corner and had a few beers. Hannah liked Corona and really liked to talk. About 11:30 the place was packed, probably 50 or 60 women and 40-50 men. Some of the girls were pretty good looking. A few were smiling at me behind Hannah, who continued to pontificate about almost everything. I finally gave in and told her to meet me at the door, I wanted to look around a little. As I strolled through the ladies, several of the 20 ish girls smiled and reached out to me. I should have ditched Hannah and picked one of them. But no, I took her to my room.

We had a pretty good time; I don't think she liked to kiss much. She had 34 cee breasts with dark, pencil erasure nipples and a bad caesarian scar, hidden by a bad tattoo. Sex was OK, but she could talk the legs off an iron pot! She wanted to stay the night, but I declined, and she asked if I wanted to meet one of her friends from Hong Kong named Mei. I said sure, and Hannah told me she would have her call me tomorrow.

Appearance: 6. 5/10.

Attitude: 6. 5/10 (if she would just stop talking).

Performance: 7/10.

Damage: 500.

Perceived value: 400.

WIR? No, but I am sure glad I met Hannah, because that led me to a real gem, Mei.

Repeat with Yuyu

Sunday I repeated with Yuyu. What a sweet, soft, sexy and wonderful lady. I think I could repeat her every week and not get tired of her. If you meet her, please be good to her. She is in an AAMP in downtown Abu Dhabi. I think there is at least one other girl there but I didn't get a good look at her, and frankly, didn't care! I hope to see Yuyu again tomorrow. I am in town for 3 night, but very tired from the bureaucratic running-around I have been through these last few days. I think for rest and financial reasons, Yuyu will be my only squeeze this weekend.

Ruby, Dominican, from Tinder

Hello all,

Met a Dominican from Santo Domingo on tinder. She was caramel skinned. Big chest and big ass. Legs were hairy but I find that common among Dominicans. Negotiated for her to come to my apartment for 300 AED with me picking her up and dropping her off. She stays near A W mall. I took her to my apartment. Small talked. Gave her some drinks. She talked about how she has a 8 year old daughter back home and how she wants to find love. I played some reggeaton music and she proceeds to dance and strip. Body has small signs of baby damage. We go to the room and she massages me and kisses me. Then gives me a CBJ (wasn't thrilled about that but I didn't make a big deal of it). She then rode me like I was the last dick on earth. At one point, I was thinking she's into this more than I am. Flipped her over, doggy style, and at her request smacked her ass repeatedly while thrusting hard. I eventually finished and we chilled and talked before I drove her home. Service was spot on but I feel she will be clingy after seeing my nice place and being offered food and drink. All in all, 300 AED, not bad for GFE. Wanted something new, and was tired of smashing Asians as of yet. Seems like they are hell bent on getting every coin they can out of you.

Posting Limitations