"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 486 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dubai Excusions Part 1

Dubai Excusions.

Last 6 months have been roller-coster in mongering life at Dubai.

After manager class firing from Wicked and other 2-3 fellas, I gone to basics of Cattle class monger and started my own discovering for Dubai.

Never called or wrote to any Senior for any help. Trust me sometime, its best to discover and walk down alone. It gives confidence and trust in own abilities.

Coming to last 6 months Journey.

My Red Book had below paid contacts.

1. Dubai Mongering cost is 150 AED in Dubai for Chinese, India and Thai, Asian Class.

2. For Arab nationality (Syrian, Morocoon etc) - 350 AED.

3. Russians / CIS - 500 AED.

I normally go for 2 times in Month for paid and its less taxing.

Dubai has lot of free-bies, trust me, this city is goldmine for mongering (there is no free thing in life, these free-bies costing me more on dining out, phone calls and bullshit talks and I am most of time feels it better to pay off mongering fee and save mind power. Its emotionally draining with these free-bies.

Few Free-bies to catch are.

1. Gym. Typical married females - 28-37 yrs of age I have got it. Good sex as they are hungery and experimental. Have got 4 regulars, makes me food and feels like king with them. But need to listen their sad family drama.

2. Marina Walk. Just smile and Hello, to walking babes. Lot of tourist girls and just follow basic rules of dating, one does very well here.

3. Tagged. Its very easy to hook Filipinos. Just one dinner and 1 swimming pool dip gets you best girls to bed.

4. Badoo. We-chat kind of search engine on apps on phone. Searches nearby girls in area, ping them, you will hook easily, but mostly start asking money soon.

You can ping for support but nothing free dudes. I expect privacy of my contacts and mutual sharing of brotherhood. If interested in sharing and having mongering with me in Cattle class style. PM me.

Thanks everyone for time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140913-WA0006.jpg‎   IMG-20140913-WA0005.jpg‎  

Abu Dhabi Update

Hello comrades,

Thought to give you a heads up of my activities, over the past couple of months.

Activity 1.

Usual Happy place, Went for another girl, also pretty. Unremarkable massage but very chatty and witty, cute face, great body, after I turned around we settled the deal for 1000 gorillas for fully naked B2B. Turned on my stomach again, pleasant rubbing of the assets on my back, quite nice but all bills were settled when she turned me around where after some interesting rubbing she ended up serving the fella with a nice set of tits. Didn't feel it was worth it, except seeing her with her bday suit I thought I would get the same satisfaction by just paying half and have her remove only the top. I accessed the muffin, but was told that no intrusions are allowed.

Activity 2.

Went to the Salam Street AMP, got the VIP room, 220 damage? I am not sure exactly, something above 200. Tiny Thai girl executes awesome massage, meaning awesome, totally worth the visit just for that, very good pressure even when she was walkling on me, Used hot stones, all in all very good xperience. Giggled when I turned around and met the fella, special offered but she didn't discuss price at all. Regular tag job with tiny hands concluded as expected. She remained very polite and never asked for tip. At some point I thought I could walk out of there and she will not ask tip for the xtras. I offered 300 as a resulkt of the following breakdown 100 tip for the awesome massage, 100 tip for the special and 100 tip for the awesome attitude and politeness. Apparently she is quite new in Abu dhabi, a few weeks, but she told me she worked in Dubai before, not sure for how long. Will definetely visit again.

Over and out, more details to contributing senior members only upon request.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundUp  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

It was last year that I reported in this forum about Sofiya who I met in the Illusions / Le Royal Meridien in Khalifa Street. I met her about 4 times and the shags were really good. She is a bit bitchy but her look (turkish father, uzbek mother) suits me. See the pictures.

However, I learned quickly that she does not give a damn about wasting her customers' money. She went a few times to the minibar and took whatever she liked. After our meeting in June I recognized that my Ray-Ban sunglasses have disappeared. I could not believe that she has anything to do with that but I know for sure that I wore the sunglasses in the morning. Upon checkout I told the reception that they may find my glasses on the room and asked to keep them for me until I return a few weeks later. Without any results. Again. I could not believe that Sofiya has anything to do with that.

Our last meeting took place by end of August. I know that she likes to sleep until about 1400, so I got up at 1000 to be at the breakfast buffet before 1030. She was sleeping by that time (or pretended to do so) as she did when I came back from breakfast at 10:45.

She woke up at 1330, went to the shower, I shagged her again and she went home.

When I checkout out the reception presented an invoice that was surprisingly high. It turned out that during the half hour I went to breakfast she made international calls from the hotel phone worth 2199 Dirhams!

The hotel presented the called numbers. They all started with 0099 which is the country prefix for Uzbekistan (please see attached picture). In total she made 6 calls worth twice the price for the night.

I called her a few times per day and made sure that there is no room for misunderstanding that I am angry like hell. Of course she refuses until now to pay anything back to me.

I know that this time I show her pictures with her face. You all should know that you have to observe her at all times. Even if you go to toilet there is a great chance she takes something out of the minibar or out of your luggage.

Take care.
    Roundup,

Excellent G2 - many thanks!

Thanks a lot for the warning!

I will be on the look out for her next time when I go there. Maybe take her full night and let her go without money, then I send it to you:

I have found that most of them are actually making sure that they can not be accused from taking anything. One time I had two girls, next morning the one called me to tell me the other one took some small items. She already had it and brought it back that same day.

Saw the thief in disco again, she disappeared immediately! About two months later she came to me in disco and begged that I forgive her. We became good friends after that, tested her many times, never took anything again.

Happy hunting.

Gentlemen,

It was last year that I reported in this forum about Sofiya who I met in the Illusions / Le Royal Meridien in Khalifa Street. I met her about 4 times and the shags were really good. She is a bit bitchy but her look (turkish father, uzbek mother) suits me. See the pictures.

However, I learned quickly that she does not give a damn about wasting her customers' money. She went a few times to the minibar and took whatever she liked. After our meeting in June I recognized that my Ray-Ban sunglasses have disappeared. I could not believe that she has anything to do with that but I know for sure that I wore the sunglasses in the morning. Upon checkout I told the reception that they may find my glasses on the room and asked to keep them for me until I return a few weeks later. Without any results. Again. I could not believe that Sofiya has anything to do with that...

Yes sir. Remember your report and it was bang on, I even went to hunt her down at Illusions but no luck. I never saw her there. Hmmm.

But sorry to hear what she did, any chance she can make it up to you or she completely ignoring your calls?

Gentlemen,

However, I learned quickly that she does not give a damn about wasting her customers' money. She went a few times to the minibar and took whatever she liked. After our meeting in June I recognized that my Ray-Ban sunglasses have disappeared. I could not believe that she has anything to do with that but I know for sure that I wore the sunglasses in the morning. Upon checkout I told the reception that they may find my glasses on the room and asked to keep them for me until I return a few weeks later. Without any results. Again. I could not believe that Sofiya has anything to do with that...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveOnNet  [View Original Post]
    Hi mate,

I had tried thrice the person you mentioned and be rest assured she does not provide extras. Also the bangla guy on the reception is very strict and keeps a tab on other PRCs there and restricting them as well.
    Good to know. Thanks.

I have been checking out a couple of options using tagged. It is too hot to wander around trying to ferret out places based on the clues from this forum, so Tagged seems like a good place to do some leg work.

Funnily enough, I think I have connected with a girl who works out of the same building as the massage place. I think work will take me over that way some time next week, so will check it out.

Mate, get the PM activated by subscribing and post some FRs. Win our trust and get the details to your inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmil  [View Original Post]
    I am so sorry I am very new to the UAE area, do you mind sharing some tip / pointer as where is the hotel near WTC MALL.

LRM still the place for CIS and Russ

Lady luck still with me for the past two weeks at LRM. Both times stayed in the hotel. The room charge is a bit more than the surrounding hotels but, for me and the convenience of the hobby, it's well worth it. Note that when you stay in the hotel, no charge to enter Illusions, just show your room key card to the men at the door.

Based on previous experience, I arrived after 11 pm. I am not tall and prefer slim women so I usually must take time to observe and select. Found a Russian with the name sound like Ajiza, a sweet thing, model look, limited English. She wants 2000 AED for LT. Told her I want only ST. She cut to 1000 AED. Counter offered 600, bottom line, we settled on 800 AED. I know it's a bit overpriced, but there were not many like her in the crowd (petite spinner with pretty face). We went back to my room. Best 1 hr from Russia with love. Many positions, one well spent mish position.

The most recent nice LRM memory was last week. After entering the room and walked to the back, spotted Maria (told me later that she was from Azerbaijan). Pretty face and very nice round derriere. A bit plumper than my normal slim preference, but I like her look. Passable English. Ended with 600 AED for ST. Had tons of fun with her from the back side, grabbed her by the waist line and going to town thrusting like mad. Exhausted myself in K9 position. Very memorable backside action.

The luck part was both times I was able to spot my target quickly, did not even have time to order a drink. Left quickly with my prize after only about 15 min there.

Will be in Dubai next week for business, and hope to have similar luck.

Cheers,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by HonestAb  [View Original Post]
    Lads,

Just arrived in AD, so first time poster in this forum. I did have another account in the country where I am from, but I am a paranoid MOFO and figure it would be just my luck for someone to figure out who I was by where I posted and the time I stopped there and started here, and I would find myself having an awkward conversation. Like I said, paranoid MOFO.

Anyway, I just wanted to put something up to let people know I am here and I want to contribute to the team!

Went for a massage at a hotel near the WTC Mall (I have been reading quite a few posts to see what is the done thing in posting specifics here. Back home there would be arguments in the forum every fucking week about what should and shouldn't be stated. If there is protocol here, let me know). Went upstairs and noted the rooms with pretty solid doors and the rather tired looking Asian masseuse walking around and figured it would be an extra friendly establishment. Paid 140 Dhs, and then got a shock as I was ushered into a room with a glass door right next to the reception desk.

Got a pretty good massage from a lovely Indian lass, and while she seemed completely comfortable with me standing nude in front of her, and didn't seem put out as the little guy stood to attention, there was no sign off extras being on offer. The other rooms that I saw were quite a bit bigger and had some comfy chairs in them (not to mention a proper door! So I suspect that there is something on offer if you are a return customer.

WIR. Probably, if I am in the area. For starters it was a pretty good massage, and I also think there is more to come (pardon the pun).

Great to be here lads, the scene here is a lot more lively than I was expecting so bring on the dancing girls!

Honest Ab
    Good report. I am also very careful, as one of our guys followed another guy from a bar at 3:30 am and reported he took a known hooker. I was like WTF. So I am thinking of changing my I'd, but still be hard to post without giving away too much info, unless I lie about hotels and bars, so why bother posting.

Robb.

Great. Do you mind sharing any pointers where **Hotel by WTC

I am so sorry I am very new to the UAE area, do you mind sharing some tip / pointer as where is the hotel near WTC MALL.

Lads,

Just arrived in AD, so first time poster in this forum. I did have another account in the country where I am from, but I am a paranoid MOFO and figure it would be just my luck for someone to figure out who I was by where I posted and the time I stopped there and started here, and I would find myself having an awkward conversation. Like I said, paranoid MOFO.

Anyway, I just wanted to put something up to let people know I am here and I want to contribute to the team!

Went for a massage at a hotel near the WTC Mall (I have been reading quite a few posts to see what is the done thing in posting specifics here. Back home there would be arguments in the forum every fucking week about what should and shouldn't be stated. If there is protocol here, let me know). Went upstairs and noted the rooms with pretty solid doors and the rather tired looking Asian masseuse walking around and figured it would be an extra friendly establishment. Paid 140 Dhs, and then got a shock as I was ushered into a room with a glass door right next to the reception desk.

Got a pretty good massage from a lovely Indian lass, and while she seemed completely comfortable with me standing nude in front of her, and didn't seem put out as the little guy stood to attention, there was no sign off extras being on offer. The other rooms that I saw were quite a bit bigger and had some comfy chairs in them (not to mention a proper door! So I suspect that there is something on offer if you are a return customer.

WIR. Probably, if I am in the area. For starters it was a pretty good massage, and I also think there is more to come (pardon the pun).

Great to be here lads, the scene here is a lot more lively than I was expecting so bring on the dancing girls!

Honest Ab

WARNING. Sofiya from Illusions

Gentlemen,

However, I learned quickly that she does not give a damn about wasting her customers' money. She went a few times to the minibar and took whatever she liked. After our meeting in June I recognized that my Ray-Ban sunglasses have disappeared. I could not believe that she has anything to do with that but I know for sure that I wore the sunglasses in the morning. Upon checkout I told the reception that they may find my glasses on the room and asked to keep them for me until I return a few weeks later. Without any results. Again. I could not believe that Sofiya has anything to do with that.

Our last meeting took place by end of August. I know that she likes to sleep until about 1400, so I got up at 1000 to be at the breakfast buffet before 1030. She was sleeping by that time (or pretended to do so) as she did when I came back from breakfast at 10:45.

She woke up at 1330, went to the shower, I shagged her again and she went home.

When I checkout out the reception presented an invoice that was surprisingly high. It turned out that during the half hour I went to breakfast she made international calls from the hotel phone worth 2199 Dirhams!

The hotel presented the called numbers. They all started with 0099 which is the country prefix for Uzbekistan (please see attached picture). In total she made 6 calls worth twice the price for the night.

I called her a few times per day and made sure that there is no room for misunderstanding that I am angry like hell. Of course she refuses until now to pay anything back to me.

I know that this time I show her pictures with her face. You all should know that you have to observe her at all times. Even if you go to toilet there is a great chance she takes something out of the minibar or out of your luggage.

Take care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140810-WA0006.jpg‎   IMG-20140624-WA0013.jpg‎   IMG-20140624-WA0015.jpg‎   IMG-20140624-WA0014.jpg‎   IMG-20140624-WA0016.jpg‎  

Hi mate,

I had tried thrice the person you mentioned and be rest assured she does not provide extras. Also the bangla guy on the reception is very strict and keeps a tab on other PRCs there and restricting them as well.

Lads,

Went for a massage at a hotel near the WTC Mall (I have been reading quite a few posts to see what is the done thing in posting specifics here. Back home there would be arguments in the forum every fucking week about what should and shouldn't be stated. If there is protocol here, let me know). Went upstairs and noted the rooms with pretty solid doors and the rather tired looking Asian masseuse walking around and figured it would be an extra friendly establishment...

New street action discovered

Gents,

A recent visit to Le Meridien showed that at night there are plenty of street girls at the parking lots in front of the old Marina. So far I've seen nothing in the forum pointing at this location. Hail to me!

While parking I was immediately approached by girls asking for sexy time. Mostly black, in particular Nigerian girls with average looking quality. Since I was late for my pub buddies I could not evaluate prices in detail but it seems to be a cheap corner (quote: "Suck you for little tip) Probably more an option for a quick blow and go.

3 h later at 0:30 am still plenty of girls cheering at every single John walking by. A 4-digit-plate BMW was discussing the menu with one of the girls when I left the parking lot. So local customers are there as well.

Members with field report or price quotes for this location to the front!

Cheers,

Ejak

Massage near WTC Mall

Lads,

Honest Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrod81  [View Original Post]
    I am posting on behalf of Senior monger Inblr01 from India who is now living in UAE, Requesting all seniors who can help him with details for fun, He is unable to browse ISG because of the Firewalls and has requested me to post on behalf of him from India, I know him over years and can vouch that he has helped me in reaching few contacts in India, Please PM me your email IDs so that I can ask him to get connected to you directly, you can read his contributions in forum to check his credibility Inblr01 is his I'd.

Thanks.
    Hardrod,

See Joe K and my reply in the Dubai section as you posted the same FR there also. If he is a senior member he should know what to do and be prepared before arriving in the UAE. As you are in India you can RTFF and let him know without asking anyone else for email IDs etc.

See the FR replies in Dubai please and take it from there.

Posting Limitations