La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 486 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 7280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hi Toolshed,

Commented in line. Also as a guideline, you can get a leisurely two rounds at fortyniners with two girls from 700-800 if you are polite, charming and firm.

If you are slow to recover, I suggest booking them separately, one earlier in the night and one for a morning wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolShedd  [View Original Post]

There are far better options there. will drop you a pm.

WIR: No.

Looking forward to my next stay at 49 ers. Even though I only drank 2 margaritas and ate a cheaper meal, bought 1 glass of red wine, my bill was still 250 AED. Margaritas were about 50 each, two bottles of water I drank I didn't see the cost, and the meal was 76 AED. Expensive to hang out there, but even on a Saturday night, before the beginning of the work week, the ladies were there. Since I was the only monger there, the woman / man ration was 4:1, women rating 4/10,2 6/10 and an 8/10. Next time I will ditch the 6 and go for the 8.

the striploin and ribeye is good, and good value there , they also have some steak and wine specials.

Tool Shedd.

[QUOTE=PallavSinha;2352091]Dear Tool.

You have already reached YuYu destination, so it seems you are doing good. Wish you a happy mongering. From September to December, I will be on a curfew, so no mongering. I can be of assistance till August end.

Cheers for your efforst.

[QUOTE=ToolShedd;2352000][QUOTE=PallavSinha;2351959]Dear Tool.

[QUOTE=ToolShedd;2351445. [ / QUOTE].

P.S. :

I appreciate your information on hotels in the city. I was put here by my company for my first week in Abu Dhabi, so I didn't have any choice. Over two dozen of my co-workers are in the hotel, it was pretty touchy getting a lady in here without being seen.

Al Diar Dana is my hotel of choice for now. I have had great luck there, with another encounter last night. I will be contacting you in a few weeks to take you up on your offer for information. Today I am being taken out of AD to settle in my remote job location and I won't be back in town for a few weeks.

Thanks.

Tool Shedd. [ / QUOTE]. [ / QUOTE].

Hi Dear, yes Al Dian Dana is perfect choice, you can bring as many girls you like in a day. Of course you need to register (very quick process). You can choose girl from 49 er or online. Corner room is big and good view.

Abu Dhabi Mongering

Dear Tool.

You have already reached YuYu destination, so it seems you are doing good. Wish you a happy mongering. From September to December, I will be on a curfew, so no mongering. I can be of assistance till August end.

Cheers for your efforst.

[QUOTE=ToolShedd;2352000][QUOTE=PallavSinha;2351959]Dear Tool.

P.S. :

I appreciate your information on hotels in the city. I was put here by my company for my first week in Abu Dhabi, so I didn't have any choice. Over two dozen of my co-workers are in the hotel, it was pretty touchy getting a lady in here without being seen.

Al Diar Dana is my hotel of choice for now. I have had great luck there, with another encounter last night. I will be contacting you in a few weeks to take you up on your offer for information. Today I am being taken out of AD to settle in my remote job location and I won't be back in town for a few weeks.

Thanks.

Tool Shedd. [ / QUOTE].

Stars and Bars

Checked out Stars and Bars sports bar in the Yas marina area Friday night around 8 PM. Woman to man ration: 1:99. Yes, almost nothing female there except for the servers. Had two very weak margaritas and a shrimp poor boy sandwich, which was very yummy. The crowd was mostly 20 and 30 something men, which looked like the Abu Dhabi version of yuppies, for want of a better description. I was treated courteously, but I don't fit in with that demographic. After a while, I decided I was tired and headed back to hit the hay. I am still dealing with jet lag, waking up around 2 AM and not getting back to sleep afterwards. Maybe the women showed up later, but I didn't stay past my bed time to find out.

This week has been wonderful! I am sexually worn down to a nub, time to go to work and recuperate for my next adventures in AD. Sadly, since the government has my passport for processing my UAE residency, I can't rent a hotel until I get it back. I checked with Al Diar Dana, they said the photo copy of the passport isn't acceptable and claimed no hotel would let me check in with that, have to have the passport. Time to rest up, make some money, and come back later.

Tool Shedd.

Thai massage

Had a wonderful time Friday afternoon with Yuyu, a very cute and sexy Thai lady. She had a little fuller body, but not fat, and luscious boobs. Her high, innocent voice was a real turn on. The massage was very good, and the extras were to die for. Very sexy BBBJ, and great FS. After the extras, she cradled my head in her lap and gave me a very tender and thorough head massage.

Appearance: 8/10.

Performance: 8. 5/10.

Damage: 100 for massage, 200 for FS.

Perceived value: Worth more than paid.

WIR: Certainly.

She is located in the Navy gate area.

49 ers again

Saturday night at 7 PM I dropped by 49 ers. I had business at a nearby mall and decided to stop and see what was up. Perhaps I should have passed, since I was a bit run down from the weeks activities and had to check out of the hotel early the next day.

I walked in and I was the only customer. As I ate my beef curry and sipped a margarita, a lady walked in and immediately gave me the smile. Lisa, a mid 30's PRC lady, came and introduced herself. I told her I wanted to eat and we would talk later. As I finished eating, another less attractive lady came in. Lisa evidently informed her I was taken, and I was not approached.

After eating, Lisa came over and sat, stroking my arm. We made an agreement, again for 1,000 dirhams, TLN. Just as we were leaving two more ladies came in. I was introduced to Mia, who was very pretty and a little younger than Lisa. I wanted to ditch Lisa and go with her, but I didn't feel it would be fair to Lisa. What was I thinking?

Back at the hotel I took a shower, and Lisa came in and scrubbed me. I mean scrubbed! No crack or crevice went without attention, most getting dealt with at least twice. Lisa was a good kisser, really knew how to stick her tongue down my throat. Her body wasn't as nice as She (see previous report) with a little tummy and smaller breasts. She was more heavily made up, stood about 155 cm, 55 kilos, brown hair and smaller boobs, again with pencil erasure nipples.

After some serious DATY where she claimed to have cum, we started in CG and went through all the positions. I made a good effort in mish, but it was no use. Maybe I shouldn't have taken matters in my own hands earlier in the day and wasted a shot. Lisa was a trouper, worked hard for me, but it just wasn't there. She finished my by hand after a long session. I would have finished earlier, but as she sucked BBBJ and stroked by hand, she squeezed the base of my dick hard enough to hurt, thus delaying the final outcome.

After clean-up, Lisa decided to enlighten me on the benefits of Chinese weight loss surgery. After about a half hour of this, I decided I was tired and probably not going to be able to perform later in the night. I told her she could leave. She wanted to give me her number, but I told her next time. I really wanted to ask her for Mia's number, but didn't.

Appearance: 6/10.

Attitude: 6/10 (would be higher without the weight loss seminar).

Performance: 7/10.

Damage: 1,000 + 100 for taxi back into AD, total 1,100 dirhams.

Perceived value: 400.

Looking forward to my next stay at 49 ers. Even though I only drank 2 margaritas and ate a cheaper meal, bought 1 glass of red wine, my bill was still 250 AED. Margaritas were about 50 each, two bottles of water I drank I didn't see the cost, and the meal was 76 AED. Expensive to hang out there, but even on a Saturday night, before the beginning of the work week, the ladies were there. Since I was the only monger there, the woman / man ration was 4:1, women rating 4/10,2 6/10 and an 8/10. Next time I will ditch the 6 and go for the 8.

Tool Shedd.

Downtown hotel choice

[QUOTE=PallavSinha;2351959]Dear Tool.

One can save the traveling cost by taking a hotel in the city for the deed, as the hotel prices is very low in the city and cheaper than the two way taxi fare to Yas. Hotels like Dana or Capital may come within 150 including taxes these days in summer, if you compare different sites are are completely Green.

For info on some other girls and massage centres, you can PM me.

P.S.:

Thanks.

Tool Shedd.

Yas island traveling

Dear Tool.

One can save the traveling cost by taking a hotel in the city for the deed, as the hotel prices is very low in the city and cheaper than the two way taxi fare to Yas. Hotels like Dana or Capital may come within 150 including taxes these days in summer, if you compare different sites are are completely Green.

For info on some other girls and massage centres, you can PM me.

[QUOTE=Tool Shedd;2351445.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolShedd  [View Original Post]
    I have plans to bring her back Saturday night before I go to my work assignment in the desert. The stars aligned and I was blessed to have this amazing experience.
    Yep sometimes this happens. Actually, in my experience, this happens often. You are handicapped staying out on Yas but with the requisite travel expenses you have done well.

Gentlemen's spa near Al Whada mall

Thursday afternoon I had a little extra time, so I decided to find a massage with some extracurricular activities. I searched Google maps for "massage Abu Dhabi" and found some interesting results. I suspect that the places that show a nice, clean facility with professionally dressed men and women giving massages with hot stones and lotus blossoms in the vase are probably not going to provide the extras that we ISG members so desire. I may be wrong, but I focused on the places with stock photos of sexy and scantily clad girls, and pictures of rooms with wh*re house looking wall paper.

I am also discovering that about half of the places that fit my criteria above are described as being behind a certain restaurant near the Oaks Liwa hotel and the City Bus station. I believe the same establishment that let me down (as reported on the MR board) has posted multiple ads and spa names. If not, there are a hell of a lot of seedy salons on that block. The apartments in that area are nothing to write home about, either.

I finally settled on a gentlemen's spa not far from that area. Finding these establishments is a trick. You call them, get a general idea of where they are, and they often send you a What'sApp message with a map. This didn't do me any good because I am still getting the hang of cell phone and internet coverage here. So, when I get near the area, I call and have them guide the taxista into the exact spot. This establishment is near the Al Whada mall.

It still takes some guessing to find which door you enter, but when you arrive on the correct floor an unmarked door will open up and let you in.

This spa actually had the business name on the door, and it was open.

I walked in and was greeted by an Asian gentleman who asked me to wait about 10 minutes. After that, a lady about 30 years old, 160 cm, 60 kilos with chin length black hair, a pleasant face, wearing a tee shirt and blue jeans came and got me. At first, I didn't think she was attractive, but she grew on me. The massage was 150 AED for 1 hour. I disrobed and she started to massage me. The massage was better than average, but nothing to write home about. Her name is Zaza, she told me she was from the land of beauty queens. Later, I found out she is from the Philippine Islands. As she massaged me, I worked my hand under her shirt and up her back. No bra, just like I like them. As I worked my hand around the front under her shirt, I found she was a member of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee, about 34 alpha cups. She said it tickled when I played with the nipples, and she was sad they were too small. This is after she said it didn't matter what I looked like, as long as I had a good heart. I wish these women would understand that even though they may not have monster chests or perfect bodies, some of us like them anyway.

After the flip, she very quietly whispered in my ear that a hand job would be 200 AED. I countered with 100, but she wouldn't come down, so I agreed. As she performed the service, she was very careful to shush me if my breathing became too loud. As the hand job progressed, she bent over and very tenderly French kissed me. It was soft, passionate and about the best kissing I have ever had. I am glad I caved on the extra 100 AED.

Clean up progressed and I promised to visit her again.

Girl: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 8/10 (for the wonderful kissing).

Damage: 150 AED for massage, 200 for extra, total of 350 AED.

Perceived value: Worth the price paid, plus a little more.

WIR: Maybe, but I have since found another diamond I will probably patronize over this sweet lady.

Abu Dhabi is great, but I am sure burning a lot of cash. My hotel is out of town far enough that each trip downtown costs about 160 AED round trip. The massages, extras and such, as well as the $100 USD steak and margaritas at 49 ers is starting to add up. I better get out into the desert and get some cash earned. I have about worn out little Johnny, but he seems to be taking it like a trooper. I had one more wonderful experience Friday, but I am not sure I am going to report it. We'll see.

A diamond from 49'ers

After the let-down on Hamdan street, I decided to scope out 49 ers. It is located in the penthouse floor of the Al Diar Dana hotel, a 2 star located just north of the Abu Dhabi mall. I didn't expect much action, since it was a Tuesday and early evening, and when I arrived, the staff was standing in a circle having a meeting in front of the bar. There were no customers, it being about 6 PM. The filipina waitress brought me a small but surprisingly powerful margarita, and I ordered a steak. I was enjoying the sunset over the harbor, slurping down the second margarita when a stunningly beautiful Chinese lady in a low-cut black cocktail dress came in and leaned back against the bar, around the door where I could just see her if I leaned forward. I didn't think there was a chance in hell she would be interested in me, she was very classy. Evidently, I leaned and looked enough to telegraph my desires. Shi, a PRC in her mid 30's, about 155 cm and 55 kilos, came and sat near me just as I was finishing my apple pie ala mode desert. She introduced herself and put her hand on my leg.

Shi was very engaging, fun to talk to, and very pretty with her round face, Chinese eyes, mid-back length brown hair, slim body and ample breasts peeking out of the top and she was always smiling, flirting and responding to my teasing. I soon was into my third margarita and had my hand on her thigh. I bought her a red wine and as she finished that she suggested we go to my hotel. Now I was still suffering from jet-lag, stress of the first week of work, let down from my previous experience on Hamdan street and a little drunk, so I told her it would be best if I called her the next night. She worked me into taking her to my hotel then. As we left I saw a cute filipina had come in and was apparently working, but as yet there were no other customers. We left around 6:30, Shi slipped on a light jacket that covered her cleavage and legs to below the knees.

WARNING: The three margaritas, one red wine, a cheaper cut of steak and desert came out to 340 dirhams, almost $93 USD. The pricing on the steak was per gram, so it was hard to tell how much it was going to cost. My only complaint about 49 ers is how expensive it was. The steak was pretty good, but I have had better for a hell of a lot less in cattle country, back where I live.

After a bad taxi ride to my Yas Island hotel, where the driver took us for a ride, making loops through mall parking lots and arguing when we told him he was cheating us, we surreptitiously entered the hotel together, having a close call when one of my new co-workers came around the corner at the elevator. Evidently, we were nonchalant enough to not cue him into our plans, and we made it to the room.

Shi asked for 1,000 dirhams for all night. I reluctantly agreed, thinking about the 400-dirham ladies available, then when I thought about the grubby apartments, mechanical sex and wham-bam-thank you Ma'am performance, I figured 1,000 was probably going to be a bargain.

Well, it was, even though I had to give her US $, and I didn't have change for a hundred, so she got $300, which was about 1,300 dirhams.

I showered and when I came out, Shi was in her leopard print bra and panties. Wow, she was thin, sexy and had beautiful breasts standing out. We sat and kissed, and the bra came off. I showed my appreciation to the girls and then the panties came off. Shi's breasts were about 36 dees, with pencil erasure nipples and very responsive to my attentions. When asked if they were natural, she said, "They are what my mother gave me. " The boobs were firm and supple. We were passionately French kissing, and she gave a wonderful BBBJ but asked me not to come in her mouth. I was so tired there was no way I was going to waste my one remaining shot there, without trying multiple positions. Dining at the why (DATY) went on for a long time, and I believe she actually came twice. She tasted wonderful! She installed the cover and we proceeded to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and finally missionary, where I went longer and more vigorously than I thought I had it in me. She was compliant, supple and we fit together in spite of my rather large belly. She claimed to have orgasmed once more, and as far as I could tell, she finished twice during DATY and once just as I shot my wad. If she was acting, she deserves an Oscar, because it sure seemed real and spontaneous. This made it all the better for me!

All through the night Shi was complimentary, telling me what a wonderful heart I had and that it didn't matter about my weight, age or follically challenged head. I just felt good being with her, teasing, flirting and playing together. We shared photos of our families and chatted a long time. I have often thought it would be embarrassing to do a TLN with a woman because of my CPAP I have to wear, but she was accepting and understood it.

I immediately went to sleep while Shi played on her phone for a while. I woke up at 2 AM with a raging hard on, and we went at it again, this time I finished in Cowgirl style.

I got her up at 5:30 and sent her on her way so I could get ready for work. I promised I would call, and we would do it again soon. She asked for taxi money, and I just couldn't say no. It is almost 80 dirhams into Abu Dhabi from here, without the greedy taxista taking us for a ride.

Body: 9/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Sex: 10/10.

Total damage: $1400 dirhams.

Perceived value: Worth every damn cent of it. It was my best mongering experience in my life and probably the best sex I have ever had.

WIR: Hell yes! I have plans to bring her back Saturday night before I go to my work assignment in the desert. The stars aligned and I was blessed to have this amazing experience.

If I lose her number, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

This is the same one I screened for uktouae.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...habi&p=2330129#post2330129.

Interesting thing is she has a photo of the swedish ID along with the photos and video from a porn / escort site.

Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by JON1987  [View Original Post]
    Writing a report after long time.

So I got a tinder match. Girl quoted 800 for an HR which sounded OK and said she is Swedish. I asked her for fullnight she quoted 3000. Finally we agreed on 1500 for few hrs. All the negotiations and everything made me believe she is genuine. Called me to trian*and hotel. I was pushing her to come to my place but she refused. That should have warned me but thought may she is more comfortable in her room. Anyways. Reached hotel then when I called her she said one guy will come and you hand over money to him. He will take to room (ROFL). I told her that's not happening give me your room no. Will come up. No reply from her. Called up one MP near abu dhabi mall. Average nothing worth mentioning.

Cheers!

P.S.: heard about bar in novotel. Will try and report.

Hamdan street AMP

While surfing through the Abu Dhabi page of Massage Republic, I came across this ad: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...y_id_eq%5D=189.

I liked the look of the girl in the red dress. I called the number and a man answered. He assured me he had girls available for a massage and told me to come to Hamdan street, then have the taxi driver talk to him on the phone for specific directions. I find the lack of street addresses here to be interesting, but somehow it works out.

Arriving at our destination, I was told by the man on the phone to wait outside a hole in the wall restaurant at the bottom of a tall apartment building. I waited about ten minutes, standing inside the entrance to an apartment building to beat the heat. This seemed to be the living area for a lot of working people, apparently laborers and service people. I was the only Caucasian in evidence, and I drew some strange looks standing there as people walked by and into the apartment.

My contact then called me and told me to ride the elevator to the 10th floor. There were a lot of people waiting for the elevator, and only one of the elevators was in service. The building was dirty and run down.

Upon arriving at the floor, a door opened and a lady motioned me in. A young man welcomed me and gave me a choice between two scantily clad ladies. It was dark, and I couldn't see much difference, so I chose the shorter one since she appeared to smile more. Tao was what I heard her name to be. She was about 5' 3" (160 kg), 120 pounds (55 kg), had black hair just below her shoulders and 34 dee breasts.

In the room I was asked to fork over the 400 dirhams to the man, who left and we got down to business.

Tao's English was basic at best. I was motioned to take off my clothes and lie on the bed, located on the floor. Tao disrobed and immediately put a condom on me. I attempted to hug her and fondle her, but she was all for mounting up and getting the task over with. She mounted me Cow Girl and set a furious pace to accomplish the goal. Several times I tried to slow her down so I could enjoy the feeling of moving in and out, but she was determined to "Git er done!

Upon completion, clean up was performed. I tried to hug her, but was discouraged. I was dressed and left after about 20 minutes. On the way out saw the other girl and the girl from the ad in the red dress eating noodles. The one in the red dress smiled at me.

Girl: 5/10. Looked OK in a cute way, English was marginal.

Room: 3/10 Dirty, cramped and smelly, not a good vibe riding the elevator up with the working people. Am not better than them, it just seemed they were puzzled by my presence.

Sex: 3/1 Mechanical and rushed.

Damage: 400 dirham.

Perceived value: Was only worth about 200 dirham to me.

Decided to check out 49'ers not expecting any thing to happen tonight. I was glad I did!

Tinder scam

Writing a report after long time.

So I got a tinder match. Girl quoted 800 for an HR which sounded OK and said she is Swedish. I asked her for fullnight she quoted 3000. Finally we agreed on 1500 for few hrs. All the negotiations and everything made me believe she is genuine. Called me to trian*and hotel. I was pushing her to come to my place but she refused. That should have warned me but thought may she is more comfortable in her room. Anyways. Reached hotel then when I called her she said one guy will come and you hand over money to him. He will take to room (ROFL). I told her that's not happening give me your room no. Will come up. No reply from her. Called up one MP near abu dhabi mall. Average nothing worth mentioning.

Cheers!

P.S.: heard about bar in novotel. Will try and report.

Abu Dhabi Massage Republic action

I posted an account of my first action in Abu Dhabi in the Massage Republic board, if anyone is interested.

Tool Shedd.

Posting Limitations