"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 486 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrisps  [View Original Post]
    Your response should be a smile and say No and turn away. She will start saying "then what".
    Indeed, the most powerful tool in negotiating is being willing to walk away. I just did this same move with an incall apartment girl. We chatted on WA, but price was never mentioned, which is a pretty rookie mistake for her. I brought what I was comfortable paying, plus a small tip amount if she really blew me away. I walked into her place, sat down on a lounge chair and popped my shoes off. She then asked me to pay first, which I was happy to do. I pulled out the money I had brought and extended it to her telling her the amount, but she looked at it and frowned and told me that it would cost 800, which was much higher. I didn't argue or get upset, because there's no need for that. I simply told her that was far too much, placed my cash back into my wallet, sat back down and put my shoes on. I told her it was no big deal, but that I didn't want to pay 800. She tried to tell me that I agreed to 800, but I told her we never discussed price, assured her I wasn't upset and kept motioning towards the door to leave. As I was about to leave she slashed the price in half, which was still higher than what I offered. I held firm and she agreed to the original amount.

It's hard to be willing to walk away, as it does indeed hold the potential to waste your time, but it's important for price maintenance nonetheless. Imagine if I agreed to pay that 800, loved my time with the girl, and then had to pay that every time I went to see her? No thanks. The walk away is a gamble, but one that pays off incredibly well. Just as it holds the potential to waste your time, so too does it waste the girl's time. She'd rather make some money in her time than none. This is especially true at massage places. There's nothing a working girl hates more than giving an hour or longer massage and not getting the real money at the end. She doesn't want to waste an hour and an entire client slot just to make no real money.

As for not getting the experience you wanted. Well, that's often how it goes. Sure, it would be great if every girl was really into us and loved being fucked by us, but an unenthusiastic blowjob is still better than jerking off at home. Well, mostly. Sex work is no different than any other kind of service job, some people provide outstanding experiences warranting praise and good compensation, others not so much. That's quite literally the point of places like this though, to help people weed out the good, the mediocre, and the bad. Be sure to reach out to your trusted associates here and get recommendations for the good, but also be sure to specify your exact needs.

Better luck next time.

Negotiating Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Romain0775  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

Yes, I'm embarrassed. I'm ashamed to tell you my experience, ashamed of how it happened and shame for what I feel.
    But like writing here cheaper cost me a psychotherapy session, I start.
    I really wanted to test a good Moroccan bath trying to follow the advice of the great master MrK.

I took the first of the list suggested by MrK MA Apt.
    Okay Straight up. You made a lot of mistakes. But it's part and parcel. IF anyone says 1 k they are gauging you. Your response should be a smile and say No and turn away. She will start saying "then what".

And why did you have 600 in your pruse in the first place. Means you didn't read the post completely.

Now what you experienced is absolutely No problem. You think it hasn't happened to EVERYONE here.

If any monger tells you that they haven't ever been stuck with a bad experience he is lying or he is not a punter. He got lucky the one time he ventured out.

So completely chill. Also why don't you ping me I will tell you the girl you should visit.

Now the main Event:

Negotiating Tips:

NUMBER 1. Main trick applicable at all places. (I already mentioned this one earlier).

Other than the reception charges. Take only 300 with you. Leave 200 (for a B2B,BBBJ) on the table beside the oils, before the girl comes to the room- she will see it and knows what is expected.

When the question comes. Say "I already left your tip on the table".

Hit or Miss

I didn't understand why you need to be ashamed of.

She was not your GF and her only interest was on the money you paid.

The service that we get is not always proportionate to the money paid.

Keep trying and you will get someone of your liking.

Recently I met a Filipina in a spa.

Had a great body and I was expecting a great session.

She took off her dress and asked me " Sir, Where should I put your dick". And an absolute star fish.

Another time, I got a Thai girl who sucked me twice and literally had a CIM.

Both at the same cost.

So keep trying. Happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Romain0775  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

Yes, I'm embarrassed. I'm ashamed to tell you my experience, ashamed of how it happened and shame for what I feel.

I really wanted to test a good Moroccan bath trying to follow the advice of the great master MrK.

Well, missed.

Contact taken quickly with the receptionist who sent me the location, the list of ladies available. I chose an Arab lady who I liked the pictures. If you allow I will not mention her nationality on a public forum, she is the only one to have it.

It was agreed on a price for a combo bath and massage 90 mn.

Once there, they moved me to a room until the lady.

The lady arrives, it is to my liking. The blood begins to gradually leave my higher brain to power the secondary-control command below.

In addition to her beauty, she has for her frankness..

I'm ashamed, but.

Hello everyone,

Well, missed.

Contact taken quickly with the receptionist who sent me the location, the list of ladies available. I chose an Arab lady who I liked the pictures. If you allow I will not mention her nationality on a public forum, she is the only one to have it.

It was agreed on a price for a combo bath and massage 90 mn.

Once there, they moved me to a room until the lady.

The lady arrives, it is to my liking. The blood begins to gradually leave my higher brain to power the secondary-control command below.

In addition to her beauty, she has for her frankness.

- Why are you there? In the message, or something else?

- The other chose.

- You want to B2B or FS?

- I prefer FS (in my head: "Alarm You enfreins the rule does not reveal his intentions'.

I knew I was bad in negotiation, but not to this extent. Never I apply to a Purchasing Department.

In short, starting from 1 k, I can not go below 6 red.

I precise that everything was done with very few English words that the lady knows and 2 or 3 Arabic words I understand.

Some would say, "but 600 may be worth it." Nope! Not for the service I got.

In short, once rid of these clothes, the view I had confirmed my hunch. His body would affected me my first girlfriend. No need to massage to be fit.

We attack immediately hostilities. I was in a GFE mood. But the miss was never released.

The DATY was nice for me (she's fine "waxed" ! I say waxed not shaved). But obviously not nice for her.

Besides, nothing seemed to please her.

Only what interested when do we put the cap to move to the next step.

I had the impression of being in one X film of 50's (but, without clothes).

In short, my pleasure was not shared at all. And mine was suddenly reduced.

Nothing like a MILF Fili I saw the day before and who knew completely surrender.

In short, once the party once we pass the following steps. My previous experiences of Hammam were not like that.

She settles me in the steam room, hands me the soap pot and asked me to smear me. She goes between 5 and 10 minutes. Amazing is not it?

In short, following the more traditional for a steam room.

At this last detail, no right to touch while. "Khalass!

Finally, I regret but half. It was time that I was with a girl with such a body. Just by closing my eyes I can see her again ++!

Thank you Doc!

Hope this helps (me it helped me to talk about it.

R.

P.S.: Sorry for the length and for the translation errors I could have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zed2320  [View Original Post]
    Mr Krisps has a wealth of contacts and details to share..
    I most definitely agree, he is the Mayor of AD's hotspots. Very genuine guy.

Thanks for this "MB for dummies"

Gents..
    Thanks a lot Mr K pour all this tips.

Now I better understand why I was disappointed by my previous Moroccan bath experience.

My last one was during Ramadan at the Anti ("day noun") spa inside a Marina close to Royal M.

After reading you, I see that starting with the massage is a bad idea. I did not enjoy the bath part, as it should be.

MA apt is on top of my to-do list, so I'll give this service a new try.

Cheers,

Are.

Mr Krisps. FR Courtyard Synonym (P.)

Gents,

I have now collated a lot of tried and tested contacts now, but I realize that I haven't been FR'ing for a long time.
    Mr Krisps has a wealth of contacts and details to share. Went to a hotel Downtown on the advice of MR. K. Fantastic gem, great service at a great price, 200 B2 be and BBBJ. Further details aren't mine to share, so Sr Members PM Mr. K, he's the real-deal.

Finally a valid FR Sami

Quote Originally Posted by SamiHeart143  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

There is a full report regarding my experience at one of the massage joint which provide Turkish / Kazakhstani and Moroccan Arabic girls for only 200-aed - 300 aed price rate.

I selected Turkish girl Jasmina this week, as she is very hygienic and 69 is amazing with her. (you can see her pic).

The massage joint is in Musaffah and ran by Indian / African mafia.

So called the pimp / receptionist guy. And asked for Jasmina. He said she is on periods. Try Moroccan lady.

I said ok.

I went there. Sit for few min. Moroccan lady came up. We hugged. Smile. Normal chat.

Inside the room. Started with massage. And asking about what I do. Where I work, what I like etc..
    Finally a valid FR.

So I have sent you what you have asked for on PM.

Like I said. You ruin it. I will hunt you down and k you.

Regards.

FR on request of MR. KRIPS

Hi guys,

There is a full report regarding my experience at one of the massage joint which provide Turkish / Kazakhstani and Moroccan Arabic girls for only 200-aed - 300 aed price rate.

I selected Turkish girl Jasmina this week, as she is very hygienic and 69 is amazing with her. (you can see her pic).

The massage joint is in Musaffah and ran by Indian / African mafia.

So called the pimp / receptionist guy. And asked for Jasmina. He said she is on periods. Try Moroccan lady.

I said ok.

I went there. Sit for few min. Moroccan lady came up. We hugged. Smile. Normal chat.

Inside the room. Started with massage. And asking about what I do. Where I work, what I like etc.

After 15 min. I started touching her ass. As I love big assess and she had one. She also encouraged me to touch more and sit close to me. Started to rub my chest and hands.

I squeeze her body parts from clothes. And told her. Please take it off.

She got naked. And laid beside me.

I started kissing her body. And she started fake moaning. Hehehehe. I love it. Because it adds good dramatic ambiance to the deed.

So I went down. She resisted but I licked her pussy. And we did 69. She is good cock sucker.

I already applied delay spray on my cock before entering this place. So my cock was ready to rock.

Started with doggy. Slapped her ass and finger her hole. Which she did not resist or tried to stop me. I love it.

Then on top.

Then missionary.

She was tired. And said. Wallah tabaan. Wallah tabaan. (I'm tired. Tired). Also she was true because she was sweating by this time. It was 20 min of hard strokes.

Anyways again did doggy. And I cum.

She gave massage again. And talk a bit. About here and there.

I had good time. Will be back for more again.

Cheers,

Sami.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t1.jpg‎   t2.jpg‎  

Thanks

Great stuff man! You are a star. I was looking for this.

Gents,

I have now collated a lot of tried and tested contacts now, but I realize that I haven't been FR'ing for a long time.

Mainly been sharing contacts in a small group of contacts, as I had some doubts of a few users on here. I finally found out they were okay and not suspicious.

The second reason being that some of you dicks are sharing the ISG posts to the girls. F* you. It will come back and bite you in the ass because it will ride the prices up when they compare with the Russians and Arabs etc. They all share numbers and news..

Moroccan Baths

Gents,

Mainly been sharing contacts in a small group of contacts, as I had some doubts of a few users on here. I finally found out they were okay and not suspicious.

The second reason being that some of you dicks are sharing the ISG posts to the girls. F* you. It will come back and bite you in the ass because it will ride the prices up when they compare with the Russians and Arabs etc. They all share numbers and news.

So I have heard a number of you complaining about the lacks of Moroccan Baths.

Seriously guys!

Okay first off don't blow up my Inbox like every time I will share the places here.

About Moroccan baths:

1. Please enjoy it.

2. Never tell them it is your first Bath.

3. Ensure you tell the lady that you forgot the 3 weekly batch you usually take and haven't taken one in 2 months.

4. Always do the bath first and the massage second else there won't be any friction on the skin with the loofah.

5. Enjoy feeling that dead skin fall off.

6. Don't try funny Business during the bath. If she initiates tell her, touch her up during the massage.

Tips to finding the locations: Open google maps and search for hotels in the area that I mention.

All the prices are the what I have negotiated and brought down. Not what they Quote. And these prices are real.

1. MA hotel apartments on Airport road. Maroc batch is 250. Maroc Bath + Massage is 350.90 min Always take this. Extras is 200. FS is 300.

2. Born again spa in RR hotels on al Falah Maroc Bath + Massage is 350.90 min. FS is 300.

3. CenterVi hotel in Defense road 150 + 200 BBBJ / FS 1 HR.

4. Born again spa in Sher10 hotel in Khalidiya Maroc Bath + Massage is 350. FS is 300.

5. Independent lady doing only a Maroc bath. Never took extras but probable. 300. This is a very good scrub down with 5 layers of different body masks and scrubs. Not a spa. So the facility isn't there but a good lady. I have got another contact of hers. I haven't tried yet. Will FR after I try.

6. "Ram ta" Mina and Downtown. Mariam is excellent. Maroc Bath + Massage is 350.90 min. FS is 400.

7. Orxy (put the correct spelling) corniche, they will quote higher upwards of 8 reds but FS and B2B is available for 500.

8. Parjun Appt (put the correct spelling) muroor road Maroc Bath + Massage is 300.90 min. FS is 200.

There are plenty of other places. But I am only including the places with a good therapists and facilities.

I like three other places that are really good but they charge higher that 500 at the reception. So it's a exclude for me while sharing.

I am not including the ones with a big boobed Arabian beauty just rubs Black Soap on you leaves you in the steam room for 20 minutes and then just rubs and washes you off and then rubs up johnny asking for 500.

Always remember the main trick applicable at all places.

Other than the reception cash. Take only 300 with you. Leave 200 on the table before the girl is in the room- she will see it and knows what is expected.

When the question comes. Say I left the tip on the table.

They will agree. Always say that you want everything of you my darling" without specifying what you want. (yes it will got to FS. But put the effort in and do that DATY).

All the Arabs will negotiate. (even if you leave 1 k on the table).

At the Negotiation point. Make sure you tease her and feel her and compliment her.

At that point say Dear you can have what is in my purse. (you only have 100 more remember).

If she say "only this much."

Say dear if that is not enough. Then another time take only 100 for today and give a HJ.

Trust me she will go all in.

I will keep adding the better places.

Enjoy.

To those F* who ruined it at multiple places, took the numbers and ruined my prices and then showed the other ISGians posts. Seriously don't do it. Seriously. No really really seriously.

You know who you are. And now I know who you are as well. How? Immaterial. But I put in a lot of effort into finding you 3 out.

Regards.

MK.

[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

A Good Hotel Spa in Murror and ISO

A. Good Hotel in Murror has 2 spas with similar line ups in each (M and P floors). They advertise on Instagram. Went for Arabic massage at 250 with F (on M floor). Massage was OK, negotiated B2 be for 300. She has great soft breasts and slide up and down for a good bit, and while I was on top she would lean forward and lick and suck on little Johnny, made fantastic eye contact and let out several dirty moans. As I released she stretched out her tongue, though I didn't have enough energy to shot that far. I think I'll return, and see if I can't line it up better next time to give her a taste.

I'm in search of a few itches to scratch; the Mythical Yoyo, a lady that does a proper Nuru, or a lady that does a good lingam massage. Any tips would be appreciated via PM.

Congrats, well found!

The Asian ladies here normally follow the 100/200/300 AED pricing structure. (HJ / B2B-BJ / FS).

The Arab ladies are up to 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Zed2320  [View Original Post]
    Spa in a Hotel Apartment next to Pizza Hut, found their ad on Instagram. Fairly typical setup for this kind of place, 1 hour massage is 240 I think, but has typically been rounded down to a 200. Selection from Thailand, Philippines, Morocco, Syria. From their line up on Insta they should cover a variety of tastes from slim to curvy. Rooms are OK, the bathrooms and showers are rough. No shower curtains, the floors are typically wet, and there is mold along shower.

Booking via WhatsApp is quick, and they freely share the pics of their lineup. Have been several times now to try different ladies. Each time they're very enthusiastic and waste no time asking if you have interest in extras. The massage is average, but short lived anyway as once you chat about extras and flirt a bit things shift directions. They have the supplies for covered FS, and they ask 500, but I have found most are happy with 300. There was one that refused to budge off of 500 for FS, so we settled on just B2B for 200..

M. A. Hotel Apartment Near Canadian Medical Center

Spa in a Hotel Apartment next to Pizza Hut, found their ad on Instagram. Fairly typical setup for this kind of place, 1 hour massage is 240 I think, but has typically been rounded down to a 200. Selection from Thailand, Philippines, Morocco, Syria. From their line up on Insta they should cover a variety of tastes from slim to curvy. Rooms are OK, the bathrooms and showers are rough. No shower curtains, the floors are typically wet, and there is mold along shower.

Booking via WhatsApp is quick, and they freely share the pics of their lineup. Have been several times now to try different ladies. Each time they're very enthusiastic and waste no time asking if you have interest in extras. The massage is average, but short lived anyway as once you chat about extras and flirt a bit things shift directions. They have the supplies for covered FS, and they ask 500, but I have found most are happy with 300. There was one that refused to budge off of 500 for FS, so we settled on just B2B for 200.

PM for name and # if you can't find it online.

Posting Limitations