"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Abu Dhabi

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 486 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Round up massage places in Abu Dhabi

The last few months I have tried out various massage places here in Abu Dhabi. Most of them only offer massage, some of them provide hand jobs. From what I understand, this is considered to be somewhat illegal conservative Abu Dhabi, so I won’t be listing their addresses to prevent them from going out of business. Senior/trusted member can of course PM me.

Interesting enough, prices for an erotic massage are roughly 120 dirham while a professional massage is usually 200 dirham. You can get (much) more expensive, but a regular full body massage at a regular place, you shouldn’t be spending more than that. The erotic massage is often quite good as well, although it depends on the time of day. Best to go during the afternoon when it is not so busy and the ladies won’t rush you too much.

The other day I visited one of those places to get horny again before the weekend after a few ‘busy’ days in Abu Dhabi and well, we don’t want the better half to get suspicious! So I told the lady massage only and tipped her 50 dirham up front (I hate fumbling for money when you’re lying on the table, all oily). She proceeded with a massage and sure enough she started arousing me after a while. When I was at full alert, somehow they always time this perfectly (!), she asked me if I wanted a massage down there, so I told her no.

She was quit surprised by that, after all, I tipped her good money. Then I explained that I only came to get horny in order to please my wife that night. It took some time for her to ponder this and then she started smiling. Again, she asked me if I wanted to finish, and I told her that I only wanted to get excited, but no finish. She was talking to another lady in the room next door and they were both giggling about it.

What happened then was pure sexual torture! She started caressing my belly very carefully, occasionally touching my dick. “I will make your wife very happy!”, she kept on saying. I got rock hard and was desperately in need of some relieve, but she wouldn’t give it to me. She started to touch me with her hand fully around my penis and oh-so slowly rubbing it up and down. Too slow to come, but fast enough to stay big. She was very careful not to let me come and thank god I didn’t. I was damn close at certain points, and luckily she was highly experienced. This went on for some 30 minutes or so until the hour was up. And boy was she right: that night, my wife was very, very happy, indeed

As for the massage-only places, here are some impressions I had on my search for the perfect massage. I am not an expert or anything, and I usually prefer a soft massage, so my impressions are mostly based on atmosphere, client-service and ‘playfulness’. As for the latter: All massage places suggest you wear the provided shorts, but I never do: simply lie down butt naked and cover yourself with a towel. It’s a massage after all! And a basic rule of a good massage IMHO is that you get at least a few erections. There has be a sense of intimacy, otherwise I wouldn't care that much for a massage.

Millennium hotel: 190 dirham for one hour. The masseuse is a Thai lady and is ok looking. Her massage skills are great and perhaps it was my wishful imagination, but she seemed to be quite playful. Difficult to tell, as she could also have touched my balls innocently, when massaging my thighs just a bit too high. It would require multiple visits to see, but I didn’t want to do that as there are other places to visit.

Crowne Plaza: 200 dirham for one hour. The massage takes place in a regular hotel room on the top floor, which ensures complete privacy. The masseuse is a heavy-set (or just fat, actually) Filipina. But don’t let looks fool you: she gives an excellent, calm massage. She's not much to look at, but she seemed quite open minded, not shy or conservative at all. She smiled happily when she saw my erection and gently tapped it through the towel, but I didn’t pursue this.

Ain Palace: 200 dirham for one hour. You have to enter the hotel and then walk out of the back, across a little patio to reach the gym. Very disappointing. The masseuse was ugly, chewing gum the whole time and obviously bored with this thing called life. Glad the hour was over.

Wellness Spa: Located behind the ACB main office on Salam Street, facing ADNOC gas station, above Al Hurra car rental. Great massage. Besides the regular massage which is 200 dirham for one hour, they also offer the 1 hour Moroccan bath for 150 dirham. My advice: go for this one. It takes place in a wet room, full of steam. First, she covered you with mud, then hoses you off to proceed with a good scrub down. After that, the best part: a soap massage. Too bad she stays in her clothes and nothing did happen, but still, it’s a great feeling to have her fingers slide over your soap-upped body.

To avoid: Sands Hotel. After paying, I was shown into the massage room by the masseuse who was heavily dressed in an almost iron kimono. She left and I got naked and lied down on the table covered with the towel she gave me. As always, I ignored the boxer shorts that were in the room. Big mistake: the woman didn’t accept me being naked. No matter how often I said that I never do this in Abu Dhabi, she refused to give me a massage, so I dressed up again and asked my 200 dirham back from the lady at the front desk. She immediately started asking why I didn’t to wear the shorts and that they’re a decent place. Basically, she implied I was some pervert who likes to have naked massages, very annoying to be put on the defense like that.

So I kept on stating that I only want a normal massage and that I don’t want to wear those shorts, that no other hotel in Abu Dhabi requires them, etc. etc. etc.

But she refused! So I refused to leave, so she called hotel security, so I asked to speak to her boss…long story short, it went up to the assistant manager of the hotel who asked me a simple question: “Did you or didn’t you get a massage”. I told him ‘No”, after which he told the lady to return my money. Amazing experience and truly the first time ever this has happened. I know it is the rule a woman can’t give a massage to a naked man, but I’ve never seen it enforced.

I will keep on trying other massage places. Let me know (either here or via PM, both regular ones and the extra ones) about good places and I’ll include them in my next round up of massage places in Abu Dhabi.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by elsrj
    I'm here after years of fun in Amsterdam and Berlin, it all seems a little quiet. I tried AP and have been boning a tall PRC who does Anal ST for 500AED. Coming from Amsterdam, I was a regular at Showboat and miss the group scene here. I tried a 3 some with the PRC's friend and it was farcical she was so uninterested. Picked up a PRC on the street in Dubai last week (Jumeirah) again 500ST, Will upgrade to full member in the next few days one the CC is sorted out. AD is quiet compared but I hope to get to know it better. Any advice for group scenes much appreciated.
    Welcome to AD elsrj

When you get your PM facility working PM me please.

Abu Dhabi

I'm here after years of fun in Amsterdam and Berlin, it all seems a little quiet. I tried AP and have been boning a tall PRC who does Anal ST for 500AED. Coming from Amsterdam, I was a regular at Showboat and miss the group scene here. I tried a 3 some with the PRC's friend and it was farcical she was so uninterested. Picked up a PRC on the street in Dubai last week (Jumeirah) again 500ST, Will upgrade to full member in the next few days one the CC is sorted out. AD is quiet compared but I hope to get to know it better. Any advice for group scenes much appreciated.

Lost In Translation

Oh I thoroughly agree, "Lost in Translation" was very enjoyable, but yes, at bit "artsy", no explosions or car chases. Scarlett Johansson is yummy, but when will she stop acting like she is some kind of high actress and get that dam top off!

What do you think Bill Murray whispers to her at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Love Tactics

wouldn’t mind having some hot Japanese chicks sharing a booth with me, like in that movie Lost in Translation. Movie sucked, but the ladies sure were sexy).
    Nice report but I couldn't let the comment above go by...you think "Lost in Translation" sucked???

Perhaps it just went over your head? In any case don't quite your day job and switch to movie reviews.

Thanks for the detailed report though.

Krypto

In AD...

Dear Members and Friends from ISG and the "other forum":

Just wanted to let you know that I have moved to AD permanently now. Hope to catch a beer or two with you guys soon...

Eric

Heh, there's virtually no risk of talking to a regular girl in AP, 49ers, Illusion or Blitz since they're all WGs!
    LT ... not quite true. Particularly on the weekend you will see some Philipinos at Blitz who are not WG. The lady that runs the laundry I use and her husband are often there with friends. Typically they are at a table up front and interact with the band.

I agree that women by themselves are always WG's in the places you mentioned.

What also works is:
    Think I've consistently broken every one of your A-D rules, particularly B as I think assumption that every WG is 500 LT is a bit unreliable. Sorry, each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru
    Yea, the gal was Mina from 49rs (cute Ethiopian) and it looked like a hot place.
    Ah, ok, 49ers, not Blitz. Haven't been there in a while, 49ers is certainly one of the better places to pick up affordable and often good looking girls. Prices there might be slightly higher than at Blitz, though.

1. I noticed that at AP they are agressive and at 49rs it took some long talking to find out if she was a WG. Do you normally just walk up and ask how much or is there a more "apropriate" way "lingo" since they can't under stand engwish.
    Heh, there's virtually no risk of talking to a regular girl in AP, 49ers, Illusion or Blitz since they're all WGs!

As for strategy, well, usually, I stand a bit aside and look around, taking my time. If I notice a nice lady who is energetic, preferably stunning (althought that's not always realistic nor important), and who doesn't smoke, I simply make eye contact and smile. It almost always works.

What also works is:

A. Lie about how long you have been here: at least a year and tell her you will be here at least until next summer. This indicates you might become her regular and girls are really into this.

B. Do not, repeat NOT, discuss prices, services etc in the lower end bars. Well, unless you want extra services normally not offered like anal. Also, in order for this strategy to work, you have to have a clue as to the range of prices the girls in the place usually charge. For Blitz, it would be 300 S/T and 500 L/T, for AP the same while 49ers might be slightly higher. Illusions, Gaulloise or Zenith will be (much) higher and there you certainly want to discuss and negotiate prices beforehand. But at the cheaper places, don't even bother. It makes you look like a pro and girls respect that. I never had one PRC even trying to negotiate when I paid her afterwards.

C. After 1 minute or so of the usual "how are you/where you from", simply ask her "let's go to my place? ". Don't bother buying her a drink, better to offer her a drink or two at your place. This will allow you to get to know her in an easier manner than shouting inside the club. Also, many girls feel that buying drinks in the clubs is a waste of money and they'd rather you spend it on them.

D. Don't try to feel her up inside the club. I know: tempting! Especially when she's rubbing herself onto you, like what happened to me the other day. This PRC started wiggling her lower back right up my crotch. I was already horny as hell so within a few seconds I had a huge hard-on. The moment she felt my erection, she wiggled her ass ever firmer. Highly naughty lady and a wild night followed! But in general, don't initiate this kind of behaviour because it will annoy the girls who think you're only out to get a few free feelies.

2. Where are the normal "freebies" in Abu Dhabi? What clubs do you recomend that the "few" UK and western girls go to?
    I really am not into freebies. The fact that I pay for sex makes my life much simpler. The price of freebies is typically much higher than whatever a WG would charge you. IMHO, as always.

Off the beaten track

a few nights ago, i felt adventurous to visit some places other than the usual ho-jo’s and blitz. ho-jo’s, btw, still doesn’t have its act together ever since they started blocking prcs: the place is filled with arab men ogling three russian ladies who desperately attempt to belly dance. the only available wgs are the three ethiopians at the bar, who arent' really good looking, but actually quite fun to talk to.

so exit ho-jo’s for now. but don’t worry dear readers: i will keep on trying as i have a strong faith in the common sense of mankind, and club owners in particular: there will be a time when prcs are allowed back in and you’ll read about it here first.

one reason to keep going back to ho-jo’s, anyways, is the top floor filipino club. entry is free during the week (or at least, they never bother charging me) and it’s a nice place to just sit for a while, have a drink and enjoy the band. i have a feeling they changed the band, because it wasn’t as good as i remember it, but it’s still pretty decent.

as for blitz: still the best place imho. the band might not be much to listen to, but looks wise the girls simply rock. their music has improved as well since they started playing a new set this week including songs like "smoke on the water". ok, boring, boring, but still much better than that bon jovi stuff they used to play before (imho as always).

interestingly enough, they also did a rather good rendition of "highway to hell". weird to see this song being played in such a house of sin smack in the middle of a conservative muslim country. i wonder what the prc ladies would think when hearing this song? hrm, prolly nothing as they hardly speak english anyway still, the few of them that do understand the song, must somehow appreciate the appropriates of this song in this setting.

enough with the philosophy, on with the fr.

first stop: emirates plaza. not to be confused with the 5-star emirates hotel since there’s at least 4 stars difference between the two. i had never heard of the place, but one of those family-orientated travel websites described it as a ‘filthy *****house’ and ‘seedy’. hah, say no more!

truth be told, the seedy aspect was dead on, but in terms of ladies this hotel was rather disappointing. the first 5 floors or so have clubs on them, often 2 or three at one floor, so the total amount of clubs is quite impressive. every club has an ethnic theme, mostly indian, one african and there’s even a karaoke bar (which was empty; too bad: wouldn’t mind having some hot japanese chicks sharing a booth with me, like in that movie lost in translation. movie sucked, but the ladies sure were sexy).

problem is that every club has the same setup: a bunch of ladies dancing on stage, and men buying flowers (guirlandes) for them. if that’s your thing, then you sure will have a great time wandering from club to club. most of us here, i reckon, wouldn’t be too excited about it, though.

the top floor hosts a filipino joint called manila bay. entry is 50 dhm with one free drink, unless you’re a filipino, in which case the entry is free. it’s like the reverse of dubai’s york where whites go in free and others have to pay. for whites, it’s a quick lesson to understand how utterly annoying racism is. i was allowed to go in and take a peek, though. the place is spacious and mostly visited by filipino guys with their regular girlfriends. no wgs in sight. the band was pretty good, although the ladies were not as stunning as at blitz. if only the blitz singers would be available for extra curriculum activities

on to the next place: capitol hotel. it’s almost next door, so you can easily walk it. it has an italian restaurant slash nightclub, but i didn’t bother to try it out as i went straight to the rock bottom cafe. my only intention was to grab a beer, because the walk was a bit longer than expected. still doable, but only with the promise of a beer upon arrival!

surprisingly enough, there were quite a few wgs and they all looked pretty good, ranging from the odd 6 to close to a 9. mostly prc with a few africans and russians. you literally have to wade your way through them when heading for the bar. it wasn’t too busy, so you really felt checked out if you’re a potential customer or not. the place itself is nice, beer is cheap and the dj plays some ok music and, most importantly, not too loud. you can also grab a meal and the menu looks good as well. mental note to self: to keep in mind.

when exiting capitol hotel, go left around the corner for two indian nightclubs. same setup as in emirates plaza, but more classy. not my thing, so i quickly left.

tonight was going to be about stupid places where you shell a fortune on guirlandes while looking at girls dancing on stage who are often either bored or high. best to get these places over with in one night, so next stop was saba hotel. it’s almost exactly the same as the emirates plaza, so instead of repeating myself, just scroll up to see an accurate description of saba, minus the empty karaoke bar and the filipino nightclub.

last and final stop was sands hotel to check out the harvester’s pub. it’s a regular pub with quite a few wgs present. mostly good-looking and a balanced mix between prcs, russians and arab ladies. what mostly got my attention was the sign in the lobby saying that the 16th floor is for massage. promising, i thought. but that turned out too good to be true, will post about my disastrous experiences there some other time.

harvester’s was packed, mostly with arabs and smoky. not my kind of setting, but if you like a variety of nice girls to choose from and you want to avoid a hefty entry fee (like the 125dhm of illusions), then this is a place you might want to keep in mind.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Thanks for the tip

Yea, the gal was Mina from 49rs (cute Ethiopian) and it looked like a hot place. Did not stay long after finding her though and downing my one free drink (after cover charge). Thought about Illusions, got the need for a Russian girl, but may wait and pick up a 19something in Dubai in a few weeks. Might hit up Blitz Thur/Fri to check the line up. Like to find a good phil girl that can last all night with no squawking for a little GFE. Have to be careful since people I work with are next door and walls are paper thin. They go to bed early though.

So far the 3 wouldnt allow me to take pics even after I said no face, so next one will have to be "oh I am sorry I will delete" lol

So here is a question, ok 2

1. I noticed that at AP they are agressive and at 49rs it took some long talking to find out if she was a WG. Do you normally just walk up and ask how much or is there a more "apropriate" way "lingo" since they cant under stand engwish.

2. Where are the normal "freebies" in Abu Dhabi? What clubs do you recomend that the "few" UK and western girls go to?

PM me if you might want to meet up for a pint. or two..or

Definitely stay safe out there..and if you have any girth..don't buy cheap coats.

Could not have come at a better time. I have had 3 girls here so far. And it seams the more "prettier" the more money and the less they get into it and want it over. 2 PRC one tiny and took it like a champ (and only 300dhm), next little more coin 500 and little better looking (for PRC) both from AP.
    Usually, I pay up to 300 dhm for a girl from Blitz for s/t and 500 l/t. Best not to negotiate the fees and simply pay them afterwards. These are PRC prices, Africans charge more I believe, but never tried them as I always have bad experiences.

Last weeked was a Ethiopian from Blitz. cute 20 something. NICE looker. 600, then realized that I only had a 500 and 200, but what the hell I was dazed, she was a cuite. Nice in bed, raincoat ruptured and then found out she was on the rag...go figure. Not safe, but still good time.
    Ouch! unprotected and she had her period. You're a risk taker Good to hear you had a nice time with her. What was her name?

But thinking of checking out that Blitz or Illusions this week. Then maybe up to Dubai.
    Illusions is a total rip-off IMHO: entry is 125 dhm (unless you're Arab, then entry seems to be free) and the ladies are sooo not interested in anyone who's not an Arab it's just funny. I heard Zenith at Sheraton is not bad, but, like Illusions, it's expensive. Try 49ers at the Dana Hotel for a good and relative cheap selection of PRCs and Africans.

Finding to be excellent advice...

Could not have come at a better time. I have had 3 girls here so far. And it seams the more "prettier" the more money and the less they get into it and want it over. 2 PRC one tiny and took it like a champ (and only 300dhm), next little more coin 500 and little better looking (for PRC) both from AP. Last weeked was a Ethiopian from Blitz. cute 20 something. NICE looker. 600, then realized that I only had a 500 and 200, but what the hell I was dazed, she was a cuite. Nice in bed, raincoat ruptured and then found out she was on the rag...go figure. Not safe, but still good time, not in hurry to get out door and asked for me to have seconds next week. For now though, I am deciding to try and scout some places out. Need to find these "freebies" I hear about. Havent seen to many singlets out there that aren't looking for cash. So like to find some places to score.

WR, got registered and paid my dues finally, so if you are up for that beer I owe you, PM me when it works. Got to figure out that how to use. But thinking of checking out that Blitz or Illusions this week. Then maybe up to Dubai.

Cheers!

Following up on WR and LT comments regarding Blitz, I stopped by the other night and found a reasonable selection of PRCs. Perhaps a little short on the 8-9 category but lots of 7's. The band is an OK Phil band with a big line of front girls but not worth a special trip for the music. Also it may have been my imagination but the place seemed less smokey than before. It seems to me that the most reasonable places for PRCs in Abu Dhabi at the moment are 49ers and Blitz.

AP with its entrance fee and no free drinks is now limiting the PRCs to no more than 20 ladies at a time.

My personal tip: don't always go for the hottest looking girls as they tend to be a bit arrogant. If you pick up a somewhat less good-looking lady, chances are you have much more fun.

Also, try to get a feel if the lady is funny, energetic and has made an effort to dress up, since this usually translates into a better experience later on
    Very, very good advice ... I personally find the CIS to be VERY cold and quite arrogant, so I stay away from those ! Of course, IMHO and YMMV.

I certainly like if a lady dresses well, as it is also less embarassing back at the hotel (as she may play better the part of a permanent girlfriend than of a 'temporary' one!). With some encouragement in a few cases, the ladies will be happy to comply !

What also has worked me in the past is to make rounds and have the ladies initiate contact with me. Of course they are looking for business - they too have to make a living - and while it is not foolproof and I have had my fair share of starfish normally it signals that the girl is potentially interested to spend some time with you. If you then treat the girl nicely, most likely she will treat you in the same way ! A simple chinese meal at the Marina Mall (lunch next day) worked wonders a few hours later last summer in AD.

Even better was the other PRC whom I met on my very first night in DXB when I was about desperate in finding my match - she said hello and eventually asked me if I was in the mood for a massage (I always answer maybe, but it is an absolute yes), and said pick me, you won't regret it. One week later we were still together and I even brought her along with me to AD. My most outstanding PRC by a long shot, best experience in the ME, and could almost compare to the best Flips (in the Phils) and Indonesian (back in Jakarta). It's not always this good, but (as someone said before), when you hit, wow.

Posting Limitations