La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kuching

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 635 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 9519
This blog is moderated by Admin

Paradise for man

Been to a hotel in PJ which has SPA within the building. Give special extra service to their customer. 249 for whole service. All the girl are local, mostly MILF but very very sexy dressing, come out one by one for you to pick. Maggi, June, Michell. Sound something like that.

I only obtain for massage for 99 (include SPA) , but very unfortunately finally end up with full service as the MILF keep teasing me until I can't tahan. Very bad girl with big boobs, can you hold it if the girl massage your back with her boobs with a lot of sound system? Then, as a gentleman I give her some feedback by tongue attack, she also can't tahan after I attack her sister down there by special treatment.

Damage: Massage + Sauna + SPA + BJ + FJ 249

N n

Picked a Pino which has a beautiful face but big body size, she said she become like that after gave birth to a child. Massage is damn good as she has went for training in Filipine before she came to Malaysia. She even has a cert for that. After the back massage then come to front, you know, as usual will obtain a HJ, she said that will charge for 50 (that's the standard price- nothing special) , then I ask if I pay 20 do you accept that, finally we have the deal, but the HJ is not as what you think you know, she doing the HJ and singing at the same time, not good as she does not know how to teasing a man. But have chance to suck her nipples, after found out that she is upset about that then I stop, just chit chat to her.

Damage: massage 45/1. 5 hours, HJ 20

Quote Originally Posted by Naihiak  [View Original Post]
    I jz got this new OKT ctc (not ah B, not ida, not yusuf, not ah huat, not kenny).

Who wants it please PM me for more details but only for senior member or new member that can be trusted only. Please exchange some ctc either student / WL / FB with me too. Tq.
    Bro's, please. Share the CTC with me.

Good news

I jz got this new OKT ctc (not ah B, not ida, not yusuf, not ah huat, not kenny).

Who wants it please PM me for more details but only for senior member or new member that can be trusted only. Please exchange some ctc either student / WL / FB with me too. Tq.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Yap  [View Original Post]
    Haven't cheong for quite a long time because too busy. Went to the mp behind hsbc. Choose one of the best ML with 10/10 GFE. I only had her once last time. Massage is 8/10 and GFE is 10/10. Very friendly.

I went during the 2nd day of CNY.

I'm the first customer she said after CNY.

Face: 7. 5/10.

Origin: SzeChuan.

GFE: 10/10.

Massage: 8/10.

BJ: 10/10 With Warm water in her mouth.

She use her mouth to put on the CD on my didi which I didn't even notice until she started to ride me and I asked her where's the CD. She said it's already on! And I thought. Oh shit, she's good. I didn't notice!

Since I haven't cheong for too long, I can't last for more than 10 mins and unloaded. What a waste but she's really awesome.

I would say she's one of the best MILF I've seen. REally know how to please a guy. Always smiling and joking and keep the mood flow.

Too bad she's leaving for good by month end.

Tips: 50 massage 150 FJ.
    Behind petanak HSBC? Can tell more detail about the location? I want to meet this girl too.

Awesome!

Haven't cheong for quite a long time because too busy. Went to the mp behind hsbc. Choose one of the best ML with 10/10 GFE. I only had her once last time. Massage is 8/10 and GFE is 10/10. Very friendly.

I went during the 2nd day of CNY.

I'm the first customer she said after CNY.

Face: 7. 5/10.

Origin: SzeChuan.

GFE: 10/10.

Massage: 8/10.

BJ: 10/10 With Warm water in her mouth.

She use her mouth to put on the CD on my didi which I didn't even notice until she started to ride me and I asked her where's the CD. She said it's already on! And I thought. Oh shit, she's good. I didn't notice!

Since I haven't cheong for too long, I can't last for more than 10 mins and unloaded. What a waste but she's really awesome.

I would say she's one of the best MILF I've seen. REally know how to please a guy. Always smiling and joking and keep the mood flow.

Too bad she's leaving for good by month end.

Tips: 50 massage 150 FJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantit  [View Original Post]
    Revisit this ml. 100% natural, hanging, round, soft, D cup, nice small pink nipples, buried my face in there, sucked her nipples like there is no tomorrow, more than a hand full, very nice cleavage, smooth, bouncey. You must hurry. She is leaving for good soon. Bro Nomad2020, you must try this one.
    Oh shit. She is leaving.

Much appraciate.

Bro, thanks for the information. Please PM me the details. Hahaha. I am a big boob lover!

Cheers.

Revisit this ml. 100% natural, hanging, round, soft, D cup, nice small pink nipples, buried my face in there, sucked her nipples like there is no tomorrow, more than a hand full, very nice cleavage, smooth, bouncey. You must hurry. She is leaving for good soon. Bro Nomad2020, you must try this one.

Holy grail boobs

Girls' best friend

Wanted local dish so went to this place.

Name: Helen.

Marital: divorced.

Child: 1.

Race: iban +bidayuh.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Body: petite.

Boobs: small.

HJ: no. I was pissed.

Damage:42.

She is only going to be here for 1 week. Will go back to Miri.

Avoid her at all cost!

Cow Long Am Jay See

Went to the place around 730pm, the place just opened for 2 months, the place a bit run down and looks old. Room no full height partition, can easily hear next door talking. . Only 3 ML working there according to the ML I took. ML serving claims she just started learning massage (sad!) but powerful. Keep saying she will do better next time and her hand painful etc. Standard face, body and even extra offered also standard. Damage 50+50 (she keep asking for 50 instead of default 30 per hour, claiming it is CNY period.). WIR: No.

It's on face book? Where? I heard only.
    Pm you already the link.

3rd FR

Its the next day, and water level up again. It was only 12 hours before that I had my last eruption and here I am longing to go to find J* at 3 dig. Took a cab went up. Immediately the MLs knew I wanted J. But she was not in, I was totally dissapointed. The she ask me to take another one. Saw a very nice looking SYT not CKT, like bidayuf, with nice cleavage, and asked for her. Went in the room and took of my shirt then she came in told me I give massage only no extra, I was like WTF? Why you wear so sexy and enticing for? She was so hot and I was pissed, am I that bad looking? And it seems my reputation there is already sealed as the very hamsap face fellow. They all knew what I wanted. Then she left and told the owner I still wanted J. Owner said she not coming in to work today, could it be becuase our session the day before was too much for her? I wonder.

The she recomended a semi fat looking ML name A* Y. She didn't look like a CKT at all, more like iban. Turns out she is a mix and speaks hokkien! So went in massage. Made small talk again. She wasnt very forthcoming, and she kept complaining she was hot and sweating, so I joked take off you top, she said I was cheeky and she can't do it while working.

So at about 40 minutes, I I knew I wanted to unload and just asked straightforwardly, while she wasnt that attractive, I still wanted to do her and release. She jokingly aksed me you released yesterday today some more can release? I told her I can release 5 times a day. She laughed. After some persuasion and fondling she agreed, I asked the price, she said 50 only. I agreed, I brought my own cap this time. She came in and took off everything, other then the bulging tummy everything else was nice, breasts was firm and small nipples, and pussy shaved. I played her clit and she was wet. I took of the cap, she put it on, she was shy about her body but I told her to not be shy as I wanted it. I fondled and sucked her boobs then she ask me how I want it done? I said cowgirl. She said you don't pity me? I am sweating and have to do a lot of work and tiring, but she did it anyway. In my didi went, her reaction was also like J* the day before but wanst that intense, but it was very obvious she was enjoying my full tool length. Her pussy was suprisingly semi tight for someone fat. She said she don't know how to do cowgirl and proceed to grind me lightly, with a grimacing look on her face and moan. Then I thrust into her and she kept my dick there at full grind. She then told me to missionary her as she was tired.

She lay down on the table (missionary) and I placed my cock in. Again at full stroke her face was a grimace of I don't know. Pain or pleasure. But she definietly wanted more! So I thrusted hardly a few times and she grimaced with her eyes closed even more. Then I squuezed her breast and pumped non stop to end it. I hammered and hammered, she kept her legs spread wide so that my cock won't feel to full to her, usually I will come very fast in miss position, because of the stimulation my balls receive. She was struggling to keep her moans muffled and my eyes were opened looking at her face as I pumped, her eyes were closed and the sound of my pelvic skin slapping against hers was apparent. I was going to come and controlled my moan, when she heard that she held my butt with her hands and motioned me to keep going, then a few seconds later I shot everything, but I still kept going just to see the look on her face. Then I stopped when I couldn't go anymore, with my dick still hard but slowly wilting inside her, I kept grinding slowly, she did not ask me to pull out yet, she was enjoying it too! Then as my didi wilted, I pulled it out.

She told me to not let my fluids drip from the cap to the table. Then I gave her the cap, and was going to put my underwear on, and she stopped me and said, you going to put your pants on without wiping your cock? Again I was accused of being a dirty fellow heh heh. She playfully wiped my dick, and I asked her is the towel and water clean? She said its soap warm water of course its clean!

I dressed put on everything and paid her 50 and the owner 50. Kissed her on the cheek and thanked her.

All the MLs looked at me as I left. Also I sense that this ML prefers Chinese clients. She thought I was a malay becuase of my looks, and I can't speak any Chinese dialects, it didn't help either. But things definietly change when I pumped her for sure!

Name : A* Y*

Race : Chinese / bidayuh?

Face : 3/10.

Body 3:/10.

Height 160cm.

Skin semi dark.

Breasts : firm with small nipples.

Pussy trimmed and quite tight.

GFE : 4/10 at first. 7/10 when banging her.

HJ- none.

BJ won't do.

FJ-7/10 I love it!

AR : yes!

WIR : Not for her, for J* yes.

Damage 50 massage. 50 FJ.

All in all, its good that the MLs in this place insist on cap.

Second FR

After my fruitful excursion with J* at 3 Dig MP, it was 5 hours later and at night, went to look for L* S* to get a pinay but couldn't find it, found a bar that looked like a pinay bar, Start with M, went in and saw pretty face that was welcoming, found out she was indon and it was an indon pub. She was slighly meaty but pretty face. Orderd a jug of beer and she sat with me, it wasnt cheap. RM77. 50, thens she made me buy peanuts for her RM5. 50. I raba. Raba her butt and breasts, but she gave me a look when I touched her breasts, we drank beer and I hugged her. We made small talk. Then she wanted to drink another beer, there was 2 more opened but haven't been drank in the jug, I ask her to take that isntead, she said its the owners policy to not allow the girls to drink the last 2 bottles, the customer must buy another bottle, I said why is that so? She said its policy, if I don't buy it, she would have to go off. Sensing that its a ripoff, I said ok, she can go off. So she left and aksed me again if I am sure, I said yes, I stayed a while, I was pissed, and jst drank as much as I could, I couldn't finish it and just left dissapointed.

It was 11pm plus and wanting to unload again, I went to check out Re* near waterfront, since it was still opened. Went up the stairs saw 3 indos sitting on the couch. They were pudgy but one was the best looking with shwowing big cleavage, but with a horrible giant mole on one of her eyebrows. One of the pudgy ones offered to serve me and I said ok. Went in the room and she massaged me and make small talk. Nearly at the end I asked for HJ. I asked how much, she said since this is a tourist place the cost is 50. I wanted a happy ending to my sordid night, so I said yes. Took out my underwear and put oil on my dick and stroke it. I told her hold my balls too as I was sensitive there. I removed her top to see her big breasts and nice bra, I even play her semi wet pussy. But she no feeling at all. I just did it to get my moneys woth, she wasnt arractive by any strecth.

She stroked and stroked, but I wanst near to coming, I was suprised myself, becuse ususally I shoot very fast. The she ask me, did you drink earlier? Then I realized must the beers. She was getting impatient, so I helped her out, I moved my hips up and down and let her palm move all around my balls all over and the shaft. After what seemed like en eternity I finally felt like exploding. And eplode I did, I felt my cold cum shoot out like a rocket and it was all over my tummy and her hands. Finally got my release and paid RM50 for massage and Rm50 for HJ. She told me to come earlier to get better service.

I won't come again for sure.

Stats.

Name : P*

Race: Bakso.

Body :1/10.

Face : 1/10.

GFE : 4/10.

AR : yes.

BJ : No.

HJ : 4/10.

WIR : No way!

First FR

First of all, let me thank all the senior brothers for postin their FR. I have made a promise to give all my FRs if I were to cheong, well I am in kuching now and boy did I cheong. In fact I did not ask so many questions, many places and locations were already mentioned in previous posts, and I want to thank the bro who posted the google earth co ordinates for the 3 digit MP in A. I found it rather easily. Flew in yesterday, stayed at waterfront and quickly took a cab to ACH. Went to the road and after searching a while found N, then found Su, then finally found 3 dig. After reading all the reports, heard the stocks in this MP were playful so I decide to go here. Went up the stairs main entrance, about 5pm +.

Opened the door, everyone saw me, and the horrible lady owner asked me what I want. Looked at the stocks and wasnt so happy. Most of them were Fat! But showing cleavage. Then I ask the boss which one good service, she point the fat one, I said no, then I point to an indo looking woman, not so prety, rate 3/10. I had to pick her as she was the best looking of the bunch.

Proceed to undress and went in room. Left underwear on as this is my first time. Room was dark.

ML came in, and we started talking, said her name was J. Found out she is bidayuh with 3 kids and the last time she was with her husband was 7 years ago. At first GFE was so so at 4/10. What I aksed she answered nicely but kinda short. So went for just normal massage at first. Feelings of gulit did surface and my heart was beating fast, but I was also very excited, but somehow my dick didn't stand up, as I don't know what to expect.

All the while during massage, I made small talk with her and praised and compliemeted her on her looks, whcih wasnt much, but better than others. I showed interest in her.

At 45 minutes when I was asked to turn around, I asked her to remove her hair band and let her hair down. From a score of 3, I rate her 5 just by letting her hair down, I was beginning to get turned on by her. Then after she finished massage my hand, she said finish. Sensing I am not getting what I want, I asked straight out what else is on offer. I meant a HJ. She wanted RM100 for it. I said no, I said Rm50 can lah, after much persusion and breasts fondling through the outside, she said ok since business slow. Then she went out and took like 5 minuts to come back, with a condom. Thats when I realized she meant RM100 for FJ. So I just keep quiet. I then touched her pussy and it was semi wet. Asked her to remove her top she said she was shy. Thens she said there is only 5 mins left, she ask me to quickly fuck her.

So she took of her pants. And I got more aroused, because her pants were kinda loose and made her body look fat, but she was very thin under all that! Very nice tight ass and flat tummy. I brought one breast out and fondled it. I also kissed her on the lips like gf.

My dick was semi erect at the time, and she thought that it was full size already and put the cap on, it was a red ribbed cap. I told her I wasnt fully grown yet, but she just ask me to put my didi in cowgirl style as I lay down.

As I poked it in and my didi kept growing, the look on her face was priceless. I could sense that her pussy passage was as small as her round ass. She closed her eyes and moan, she was definitely high. Then I thrust full grown didi in completely, and she qucikly pulled her self back up, it looked like she was in pain, and pleasure at the same time. I did it again and again, this time she completely pulled out her pussy. I asked her in cocern "kenapa? Sakit" (whats wrong? Its painful?). She answered " awak punya alat panjang" (your tool is long)

Then I slowly placed my didi in again and she again closed her eyes and tensed up and moan. I was so turned on by that, I thrusted her continiously slowly, each time she pull up a bit so that I won't stay in full stroke too long.

I squeezed her breasts. Then I stopped her and make her sit with her back on me, and I hugged her from the back, and fondled her breast and play with her clit. Her pussy was clean shaven! She enjoyed it and moan lightly and closed her eyes, I kissed her cheek too. Then she quickly made me stop and I asked her don't you like it? She said yes, but we are running out of time.

So she proceeded to cowgirl me again. Again as my didi went in, she closed her eyes and her face was full of agony. She moved up and down continiously but not to full stroke. I forcefully banged my self completely into her to end it quickly becuase time was going to be up. She was exploding as I can feel it, she was trying very hard to muffle her moan and her pussy was tight!

I kept banging and banging upwards and the slapping noises between my groin skin and her butt was loud, but I didn't care, it felt so good. Then I felt my self coming and kept goin till I unloaded everything in the cap. When I was finished, I brought her down on me, still my didi inside her and pushed in as deep as I could and grinded against her pelvic area, again the look on her face was priceless. She was thourougly enjoying it, looks like more than I did. And I was happy I could pleasure a woman, what more a seasoned ML who is probably very jaded. She were in that position a while until the owner called to say times up, then we undocked, threw the condom. I was going to put on my pants without wiping and she said to me, you are not going to wipe your dick? She playfully said I was dirty fellow. After I put my clothes and she put on hers, as I stood up, I realize how small sized she is, probably 155cm, and I was towering 178cm. I put my arms around her and kissed her on the lips and she smiled, I said thank you for such a good time. I told her I want to come back for her tommorow. She seemed happy to hear that. I gave her 50, and gave 50 to the owner. I left the MP a very happy man, she is the first woman other than my wife, that I ever fucked.

So here is the stats.

Name : J*

Race : bidayuh.

Skin : light brown.

Body : small and slim 155cm.

Face : 5/10.

AR : yes (but I found out so late, otherwise would have roamed her earlier!

GFE : 4/10 at first, final 7/10.

Breasts : big for her body size.

HJ-didn't get, no time.

BJ. Didn't ask.

FJ-7/10 nice tight pussy, low price, slim body, good visual and sound!

WIR : yes!

Damage RM50 Massage 1hr + 50 FJ tips.

I was still gatal, so I asked her if she did ON. She said she don't want to, too tired. I was hoping to see her the next day and ask again. Thats another FR.

Posting Limitations