La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Crime, Safety, and the Police

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    Last night, security was extremely heavy in the alley. At one point all the chicas in the alley got pissed and blocked the national guardsmen from entering the alley. The girls were saying that troops were too aggressive and scaring away customers, and they think that all the troops really care about is protecting HK at the expense of the girls working the alley. It did look ofd that troopers were doing sweeps in the alley with 16 troopers at a time. They were circling the alley all night. HK has their own security gaurd at the back entrance armed with a pea shooter. At least he appears to wear a plate and one can use him as a shield. Other than during the pandemic. I have never seen so few people in the Zona on a Friday night before.
    Rumor has it the sg's were told to have a protest against the troops stationed in the alley to claim its bad for business. But the real reason is its really bad for those dealing drugs in the alley. So the cuantos guys with threats to the sg's were the real organizers of the protest.

Last night, security was extremely heavy in the alley. At one point all the chicas in the alley got pissed and blocked the national guardsmen from entering the alley. The girls were saying that troops were too aggressive and scaring away customers, and they think that all the troops really care about is protecting HK at the expense of the girls working the alley. It did look ofd that troopers were doing sweeps in the alley with 16 troopers at a time. They were circling the alley all night. HK has their own security gaurd at the back entrance armed with a pea shooter. At least he appears to wear a plate and one can use him as a shield. Other than during the pandemic. I have never seen so few people in the Zona on a Friday night before.
    I suspect that Hong Kong was jammed, despite the ruckus outside.

An HK girl I know staying at a chica hotel in the area told me last night around 9 pm pretty much everybody was running up and down the alley trying to hide anywhere they could but she never found out why. Maybe they were running away from some of the troops if they got into a big argument about them scaring away customers. They must have started pointing guns at people and everybody ran.

There's rumors going around of several SG's in the area going missing as well, presumably kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMexicanas  [View Original Post]
    Actually man, it seems like you're trying to police him. He can challenge people which is a service to this board. There are the uninitiated doing their homework in advance of taking the plunge and who are trying to glean information from the Tijuana threads so they can enjoy spending their hard earned money and have a good time. When they see a poster with thousands of reports (thus projecting a sense as being an authority on Tijuana) passing off his conjecture and speculation as gospel, some of the noobs (right, wrong or indifferent) believe without questioning so in my opinion it's good when members of these threads check each other and if that's policing in your mind so be it.
    I prefer to call what he posts not a "public service" but rather a "disservice. " Dude has to be the most opinionated "know it all" and bully on this forum.

Exaggerated

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Cartel violence in the Zona is extremely rare with all soldiers and police arounnd. I am in Tijuana & have never seen any cartel activity.
    You definitely spend more time in Tijuana than me at this time yet I have the same view. Living in Tijuana for many years never viewed anything especially in the Zona. But of course I watched the news and see the papers and know that things happen. I think this year I remember reading about 4 people that have been killed on the streets in the Zona. That's why I say inside HK is the safest place.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    It's possible the cartels launder money with HK. But I would not be surprised some of the other clubs in the Zona are used to launder money. Most of the other clubs have few customers due the low quality of girls that work there. Makes me wonder how they can stay open.
    I think lots if non corporation businesses can launder money in Tijuana especially since most mainly deal in cash. Not just Zona places, regular night clubs like Las Pulgas could as well. Remember in one of the articles about AB getting closed was mentioned that money laundering was also one of the charges which is what I heard from someone else and was more believable than the minors working or girls being forced to work there.

A few weeks ago they actually arrested a guy for money laundering in Tijuana who was doing it thru Casa de Cambios.

Cartel violence in the Zona is extremely rare with all soldiers and police arounnd. I am in Tijuana & have never seen any cartel activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol12  [View Original Post]
    I decided to go back to the original post so we all know what was exactly said by you and give you the opportunity to explain in regards to HK whacking customers or its employees so I'm not going to discuss it here.

Yes we all know that the Cartels fight among themselves on the streets of the Zona which is why I say the safest place to be in the Zona is in HK.

I would like to confirm what you are saying in regards to the murdered managers. HK managers to skim cash? So the Cartels had these managers killed so the Cartels could skim cash inside HK?

I'm asking you to be clear on this matter for a few reasons since in recent posts you said it was to launder money. Maybe your confused on what each is but they are not the same.

I don't think I misread or misunderstood what you said but I discussed that in my other post. I do love dealing with you on these issues since all I ask is to provide evidence on things you post and for that I'm the stupid one and for questioning anything you say I have some sort of vicious biases. I understand it's the natural instinct of some to attack those that accuse them and play the victim. Trust me I've dealt with many people like that.

I try to always let you explain things I disagree with you on or provide evidence. I think you are helpful on many things here but you have an odd obsession on the Cartels and how HK is run. Since your a foreigner who doesn't speak the language I get confused on how you think you know so much about those issues and I think you have a crazy imagination about most of it. Maybe I'm missing something, if I am feel free to enlighten me.

It's possible the cartels launder money with HK. But I would not be surprised some of the other clubs in the Zona are used to launder money. Most of the other clubs have few customers due the low quality of girls that work there. Makes me wonder how they can stay open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol12  [View Original Post]
    This is the complete post that you seem to not remember what you wrote. I will break it down and ask you to explain each issue, my guess is that you will not and just try to make me the bad guy and you the victim. It's the only defense that people have that make a stand and are unable to have a logical discussion. I'm not on this board to start wars with anyone but to discuss or debate issues that we may disagree on. As stated before I give as much information as I can on things or ideas I post and have repeatedly asked you to do the same but you just ignore my requests and claim I'm mean or don't know anything.

So issue number one. You state that HK has "shadow owners". So my first question is are the Cartels the "shadow owners"?

Issue number two. You say that "customers and workers looking for troubles may get whacked". Now you gave examples of two HK managers that had been killed in the last year and a half. You claim that it was "likely for the shadow owners to control and launder money."

So my question is what do customers in HK have anything they do with any type of laundering of money that you included them with what you think is the reason that the managers were killed.

Issue number three. Back when these managers were killed you consistently said it was because HK wasn't paying enough extortion fees to the Cartels. So I don't recall you stating how you knew that or was it just your imagination and what you imagined and what made you change your mind on this that caused you to start thinking it was because of money laundering? Most people only change their opinions on something when given evidence and you never said anything regarding evidence you had to make you change your views on the matter.

Now my last issue might involve you doing a little mental math. Your last statement says " you are not dealing with normal business people. You are dealing with the Cartel and its soldiers. " So when you take that last statement in context with what was previously mentioned in the post one would make the connection that the Cartel is involved with HK and that customers and workers in HK can be whacked for so called causing troubles.

I look forward to your response.

The 5th av trolley station probably has the most homeless in SD. The homeless can seem threatening. But most of them are harmless. There is panic intercom on the trolleys if they cause problems. My big complaint is the people that play their music loud on the trolley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    I took the trolley from 5th Ave downtown San diego next to house of blues 1030 pm Sunday. Usually I'm the guy telling people don't take that route. The whole scene at the station looked like skid row LOS angeles, with many being arrested for one thing or a other by trolley police. Then I got on the trolley it was about 2 e optionally disturbed pepppe, and a couple who looked like drug addicts. I sat behind the only normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    I took the Green Line trolley from LAX early one morning and was shocked by horribly foul, unbearable piles of feces and urine around the elevator. Each car had 2 homeless guys occupying the end seats sleeping with blanket over their heads, their junk scattered around them.

Our civilization is being destroyed by these homeless drugs addicts. These hobos are abusing society and people in it. Homeless addicts should be removed from the general population, moved to camps where they have to work hard for food and shelter until they shake off drugs addictions, along with any necessary training and counseling. That would set them straight and put them on a road map back to society.
    Have to agree. We could build them individual shacks out in the middle of nowhere, with porta potties. But the CA politicians instead want to build them million dollar apartments. It's crazy.

Previous post

I never posted HK will whack customers or it's employees. The Cartels have been murdering people standing in their ways, HK managers to skim cash, also street dealers to take over their selling spots.

Sol12 misread and misunderstood others' posts and projects his own stupidity on them and showed his vicious biases.
    I decided to go back to the original post so we all know what was exactly said by you and give you the opportunity to explain in regards to HK whacking customers or its employees so I'm not going to discuss it here.

Yes we all know that the Cartels fight among themselves on the streets of the Zona which is why I say the safest place to be in the Zona is in HK.

I would like to confirm what you are saying in regards to the murdered managers. HK managers to skim cash? So the Cartels had these managers killed so the Cartels could skim cash inside HK?

I'm asking you to be clear on this matter for a few reasons since in recent posts you said it was to launder money. Maybe your confused on what each is but they are not the same.

I don't think I misread or misunderstood what you said but I discussed that in my other post. I do love dealing with you on these issues since all I ask is to provide evidence on things you post and for that I'm the stupid one and for questioning anything you say I have some sort of vicious biases. I understand it's the natural instinct of some to attack those that accuse them and play the victim. Trust me I've dealt with many people like that.

I try to always let you explain things I disagree with you on or provide evidence. I think you are helpful on many things here but you have an odd obsession on the Cartels and how HK is run. Since your a foreigner who doesn't speak the language I get confused on how you think you know so much about those issues and I think you have a crazy imagination about most of it. Maybe I'm missing something, if I am feel free to enlighten me.

Words don't lie

Dogers is a street smart guy from NY. He's on the right track.

About after CoVid restrictions ended, HK and Cascada had new people working in all jobs involving money at the bars and hotel reception. Shadow owners put them there to control the money. They don't care about customers.

Customers and workers looking for troubles may get whacked. 2 top long-time HK managers, Augustino and Andre, were shot to death, likely for the shadow owners to control and launder money.

You are not dealing with normal business people. You are dealing with the cartel and its soldiers.
    This is the complete post that you seem to not remember what you wrote. I will break it down and ask you to explain each issue, my guess is that you will not and just try to make me the bad guy and you the victim. It's the only defense that people have that make a stand and are unable to have a logical discussion. I'm not on this board to start wars with anyone but to discuss or debate issues that we may disagree on. As stated before I give as much information as I can on things or ideas I post and have repeatedly asked you to do the same but you just ignore my requests and claim I'm mean or don't know anything.

So issue number one. You state that HK has "shadow owners". So my first question is are the Cartels the "shadow owners"?

Issue number two. You say that "customers and workers looking for troubles may get whacked". Now you gave examples of two HK managers that had been killed in the last year and a half. You claim that it was "likely for the shadow owners to control and launder money."

So my question is what do customers in HK have anything they do with any type of laundering of money that you included them with what you think is the reason that the managers were killed.

Issue number three. Back when these managers were killed you consistently said it was because HK wasn't paying enough extortion fees to the Cartels. So I don't recall you stating how you knew that or was it just your imagination and what you imagined and what made you change your mind on this that caused you to start thinking it was because of money laundering? Most people only change their opinions on something when given evidence and you never said anything regarding evidence you had to make you change your views on the matter.

Now my last issue might involve you doing a little mental math. Your last statement says " you are not dealing with normal business people. You are dealing with the Cartel and its soldiers. " So when you take that last statement in context with what was previously mentioned in the post one would make the connection that the Cartel is involved with HK and that customers and workers in HK can be whacked for so called causing troubles.

I look forward to your response.

Cartels will whack people not HK

I never posted HK will whack customers or it's employees. The Cartels have been murdering people standing in their ways, HK managers to skim cash, also street dealers to take over their selling spots.

Sol12 misread and misunderstood others' posts and projects his own stupidity on them and showed his vicious biases.

Union Station / Fly The Bus

I took the Green Line trolley from LAX early one morning and was shocked by horribly foul, unbearable piles of feces and urine around the elevator. Each car had 2 homeless guys occupying the end seats sleeping with blanket over their heads, their junk scattered around them.

Our civilization is being destroyed by these homeless drugs addicts. These hobos are abusing society and people in it. Homeless addicts should be removed from the general population, moved to camps where they have to work hard for food and shelter until they shake off drugs addictions, along with any necessary training and counseling. That would set them straight and put them on a road map back to society.
    I had to use Union Station to get a cheap flight out of LAX and not pay Uber fees or obviously parking fees. Union Station Fly The Bus to LAX is only $10.00 but the environment in that bus stop under-pass where a reasonable person would go to use the bathroom was straight out of the bathroom scene of Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Heroin junkies shooting up along with black tar asfault looking gross shit in the sinks. Homeless puking and shittiing their pants and just a ridiculous reek of nastiness. I did a 180 and tried to find another restroom. And one good thing about Union Station is the amount of rent a cops. There are lots of security. But 60% of the bodies in this place are HIGH on something and or Shhitzophrenic. Unreal. Even the Starbucks is walk up only. Ain't no classy people around. Vamanos!

Posting Limitations