"Germany

Thread: Angeles City - 2004 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Bogus Information On the Board

Quote Originally Posted by Juniour
    Quote by Devildog

I have travelled around to many countries and have said this before and will say this again that the Philippine board had some of the worst bogus, exaggerated information compared to many other countries I have travelled too. But prior to my visit in March I had never seen so much BS about the LA Café... two clowns on this forum claimed that I had overpaid at 1,500 Pesos (and was not some expert like them) who they “claimed” that they could find these local beauty queens and semi pro students for only 500 Pesos all night then after multiple sessions throughout the night and then another session in the morning toss them 500 Pesos as they kick them out in the morning (their words not mind). But if anyone is still convinced that there are local beauty queens at 500 Pesos “all night long” to be had at the LA Café I suggest that you private message those two clowns…….. because no one else can find them? Only in their imagination I guess.
    While I have seen many an exaggeration on this and other portions of the forum, I would disagree with the premise that most of what DS and company have posted is bogus. Having lived in Manila for the past 5 years I can attest that I have found on occassion a P500 beauty for the night in the LA Cafe (last time for that price was last March). Today it is still fairly easy to find one for between P1000-P2000. I am always amazed that most visitors gravitate to the LA Cafe or Burgos street in Makati. These places exist primarily to rip off the Western and Japanese sex tourists and so their prices are set accordingly.

If you want to find beautiful young women at discount prices, try learning a little Tagalog and stop behaving like a tourist who is just blowing into town for a quicky then moving on. Try visiting the student hangout bars along Adriatico Street. Also, if the girl perceives a chance that a bigger pay-off may be in store, the rates go down considerably. I make no delusions that to most of these girls I appear to be a combination walking ATM machine and a potential green card, but what the heck, I would have to be Bill Gates to get the same quality of women to go home with me in the States.

If you want lower rates, put in the time and effort required. If your just looking for the quick score, try sticking to the MPs. Skyline Massage can accomodate you for P1200 for the room and a 75min massage with the girl of your choice (usually first rate selections). Toss in P2K for FS and move on to the next conquest.

Try checking out the WWW.MANILATONIGHT.COM forum if you want some good first hand info on whats available. You need to make at least 25 posts before the better threads you are really looking for become visiable, but that is a minor investment of your time for some truely great mongering.

As for crack hos and burn outs, I supposse they must exist in Manila (more likely glue sniffers here though), but the only places I have actually seen them working the streets is in San Francisco, Seoul and Hong Kong.

Taken as a percentage of available women, I will still stack the Filipinas at the top of the list as far as looks and a potential for a real GFE goes - But you have to put in the effort.

I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this info but I would like to follow up on the fairly emotional post by Juniour. I do not claim to be an expert on LA Cafe but I've been there several times. I do agree that a lot of posts in the forum make LA Cafe look much better than it actually is.

To me it is just a bar where you can definitely (any time of the day) get some pussy. Do not expect too much about quality of ladies. Most of them look like average street walkers in ermita or malate. Also, a lot of ladies come there with mamasan. Maybe the factor that attracts people there is a feeling that you could actually pick an amature lady in the bar, like they could do back in Europe or North America. However, I do not beileve there are any amatures there. But that's my personal opinion. Now I go there if I really feel like having some really hardcore action. Just two days ago, I went there again with one intention only - get some ass action. I was out of there in 10 minutes - quickly browsed through first and the second floors and approached a lady with the best looking ass in that place (she still was only 6 on my scale). Took her to Anito and got some hardcore action - deepthroat, rimming and two ass fucks.

This brings to the issue of prices. I personally always end up paying around 1000 pesos for short time. It is fairly difficult for me to find someone there worth spending the whole night. After reading this forum, at some point I tried to offer a girl there 500 pesos. She smiled and said that for that price the only thing I'm looking for is a blowjob. Still the prices in LA Cafe are probably the lowest in Manila if you exclude some skanks on the streets.

Anyway, this is just another independent addition to the much discussed topic.

I'm going to have to agree with junior on this one

I've always found dragon slayer and his group to be more about ego boosting than about real facts. In my opinion MOST but not all of the girls living in the big city, over there are not as down to earth as in other asian countries. So, to find a sweet "hot" looking girl for 500 is next to impossible, many of the girls over there are average to below average in my opinion will charge you an arm and a leg, because they think they are hot and sexy. So, a truly hot girl would be cut throat in prices because she will know she hot by all the attention she will be getting price and demand sort of thing. Sure you can get a crack ho working the street for 500 if she was all nasty and needed a fix. If you willing to do a double rap put a paper bag over her overhead and look away from her body while your doing it, sure you can get one for 500. If someone goes through the 2004 report they will find one poster who was very honest, and indicated that he lives on a fix income, but he still gets a fair amount of sex, because he willing to hit just any type of female if the price is right. The above description of the type of girl you will get for 500 peso is basically what he stated. I for one respect his choice and appreciate his candor. Unlike the bs that dragon slayer and good enough put out.

P.S. I'm still waiting for dragon to post all the pictures of the girls he been with. I've asked him recently to post the picture who he claims con him because he was going to mail it to everyone who wants it, I indicated why not post it for all of us to see so we can avoid her. Guess what not one posting from him. In my opinion his posting just take up band width whose only purpose is self promotion.

Bogus Information On the Board:

I believe that one can take at least 90% of the material and statements posted on this board as reliable. The 10% that is not exactly true is based on individuals likes/dislikes of what AC really is
    Quote by Devildog

I have travelled around to many countries and have said this before and will say this again that the Philippine board had some of the worst bogus, exaggerated information compared to many other countries I have travelled too. When I visit countries I do make a point of trying to read the last six months posts to get a feel of what is happening in the place. But prior to my visit in March I had never seen so much BS about the LA Café.

I was last here in March and went to the LA Café, which in my opinion was nothing exceptional, however two clowns on this forum claimed that I had overpaid at 1,500 Pesos (and was not some expert like them) who they “claimed” that they could find these local beauty queens and semi pro students for only 500 Pesos all night then after multiple sessions throughout the night and then another session in the morning toss them 500 Pesos as they kick them out in the morning (their words not mind). When challenged by these claims they then tried to backtrack and said that they could find “hotties” the LA Café but not every night.

Can anyone tell me for what purpose does it serve to post bogus information?

I have travelled to many places and spoken to several people who work in Manila and even they all say its total bullshit – no girl is coming to Manila to sell her putang for 500 Pesos all night, not in Manila. – its just not happening – this is 100% false information. You can’t even find girls in Davao for that price let alone one of the hardened pros who frequent LA Café. So who is this Clown that made such bogus claims Mikster, backed up by his good pal Dragon Slayer According to these two idiots both Steve Naïve and I are actually putting up the prices in the Philippines.

Gentlemen I have tracked the prices that people claimed to pay in the LA Cafe and I averaged it to be 2,000 Pesos – in fact looking at the prices over the last three years in the Philippines due to inflation, in real terms the prices have been actually going down, with the exception of Cebu where prices have increased and still remain positive.

Mikster, who after only one visit to the Philippines considered himself some expert even though he was here for what, ten days and was offering a world of advice to newbies. This is the same guy who claimed to be coming back here in August to fuck this girl and that girl and had already brought the ticket but then “claimed” his papi had just passed away and he couldn’t let down his family so cancelled. But I see he has just been to Peru, this guy lives in a fantasy world and is a joker. Yes, Mikster I went to the Ponderosa in September and they don’t recall some clown who as you “claimed” had women lined up waiting for him 24-7, way to go stud.

Dragon Slayer, you claimed you had all these beautiful women and even had the audacity to claim that I had been done twice on the price as this girl, I had posted a photo off, back in March, was not that hot. For a man that has posted only a handful of photos, and you posted one a couple of months ago, as "one of your women", and I though DS obviously posted the wrong photo, after I got up after falling off from my seat. I imagine this must be one of your 500 Peso beauty queens you and Mikster claim to pick up at the LA Café pal? But if you paid 500 Pesos for this girl you overpaid pal.

If that’s the case then take my advice Dragon Slayer and first thing tomorrow go to the nearest opticians and get your eyes tested pal.

But guys you have had six months to back up you wild claims and yet you have provided nothing, although Mikster “claimed” to have had plenty of photos of these hotties but couldn’t post them because this girl, who is obviously spending 24 hours searching the internet for her image, as well as being a fully signed up member of the WSG and must also know where he lives because she didn’t want him to post these photos of these 500 Peso local beauty queens – yes right dreamer.

Fortunately, we do not have any more of these bogus claims concerning the LA Café because you and I both know that what you claimed earlier this year was total bull shit, 100% fabrication. But if anyone is still convinced that there are local beauty queens at 500 Pesos “all night long” to be had at the LA Café I suggest that you private message those two clowns and arrange to meet up with them for a night on the town and let them show you where these 500 Pesos beauty queens are…….. because no one else can find them? Only in their imagination I guess.

So take the advice of Loser here:
    The best way is to take only 50 percent from this site and do the rest on your own, and contribute the other 50 percent back.
    Juniour

What is and What is not

I believe that one can take at least 90% of the material and statements posted on this board as reliable. The 10% that is not exactly true is based on individuals likes/dislikes of what AC really is. There are many visitors to AC that hope or try to make AC more than what it is or in fact will ever be. As stated in previous posts, I have been traveling to the PI almost every year since 68 and in fact was stationed at San Miguel in the Corps for two years. There really hasnt been much of a change in the way the bars function, way the girls act etc. Same lies as before but then the lies are on both sides, the girls and us mongers!! The girls are trying to make a better living than in the province and ultimately get back to the big PX in the sky. Cost are pretty much the same, in 68 an overnight was 15-20 Peso but then the peso was 4 to 1. The PI Govt is still just as corrupt and little of the funding that comes into Manila every gets out to the people that need it. They are still working on the same sections of the roads into/out of Manila that they have way back then. So with all said, its still the same game, PI will always be the PI, and how visitors look at it depends on their expectations prior to visiting and experiences in other Asian countries. I have traveled them all and honestly I feel the PI is still the best. I must also make another statment in that the PI girls, the Mamasan's are for the most part pretty good judges of people and I have found the better attitude you display, give them respect, dont look down on them and say good things about the PI, you will be treated very much better. JMHO Semper fi devildog

Beauty In the Eyes Of the Beholder

How true it is some times, Purelogic and Alexander seems to have EXACTLY the opposite views on Angeles City.

I think a new comer to this forum will be confused as hell, both described the place as much they can, and they are true in there respect, but i feel, the only way to judge is to go and look for yourself attitude. Its the same story in every forum.

The best way is to take only 50 percent from this site and do the rest on your own, and contribute the other 50 percent back. I have being bogged down many times by reading and getting a prejudiced view on every travel, when indeed if you go out there, its totally a different atmosphere.

Good Luck !!

Hotels in AC

Had made a reservation at the America Hotel, and arrived on a Friday night. They gave me what they called the Presidential Suite. My God what a dump !!! Furniture smelled an awful musty flavour, bathroom had hardly any lighting to allow for a safe shave ' no glasses to drink out of, and had to be ordered separately. All in all one of the worst hotel rooms I have stayed anyweher in thw world.. and expensive at half the price of 2200 P !! Had been promised that they have wireless internet available in rooms, but nothing working on arrival. Moved out next day to the newest hotel in AC The Royal Amsterdam. Excellent rooms, great staff, restaurant. Everything works including broadband internet in each room and IDD phones ! Newest model of TVs etc. Very very satisfied. And the location ? On Fields Ave. and 30 seconds walk from all the action ! Wow what a find. And for those of you wanting jacuzzi in the room-- they also have those rooms.

Had previously stayed in the Jasmine Wing of Orchid Inn, but the Royal Amsterdam beats it hands down.

Jake: Post 475 will tell you

Jake,

As junior said; Read The Forum.

Just somewhat down on this page you can find it in a post:
    http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/showp...&postcount=475
    and this is the link to it.

Happy reading, and have fun when going to RP.

hotel search

In my search mentioned previously for a hotel with jacuzzi, internet in room and pool, I have come up short. The nearest looks to be the Hotel Royal Amsterdam. It has jacuzzi rooms with internet, but no pool. Has anyone stayed there recently (doesn't have to be the jacuzzi room) that could give any feedback?

Thanks guys,

Stories and pics to come.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake
    I plan on going next month. Anyone in AC now and know how much barfines are?

Thanks,

JTS
    Jake

Thanks for your question of the week here, but I would suggest, and I am sure I am speaking for many others here, that you RTFF.

Because I know, if you had bothered to read the last couple of months posts you would have found this information, you are now asking someone to provide you with.

Juniour

Barfines - How much?

I plan on going next month. Anyone in AC now and know how much barfines are?

Thanks,

JTS

Hotels

Small Man,

Tall bill to fill, as Jacuzzi's are rare in AC. 10 years ago there was not one. And don't you old timers try to tell me about the cinderblock tub beside the pool at the Southern Star. It hasn't been heated since before Pinnatubo.

You're right about the Clarkton noise. The side street rooms by the pool are much better but there can also be airplane noise. PAL using the airstrip there for training.

Clarkton is on Don Juico Ae.

The Oasis Hotel is pretty good for peace and quiet.

FD

Days 3-4 in Angeles

Tue Nov 9, 2004 rank/score: *******/2

I change my room to the America hotel, learn how to use my cell phone, and set up a date for Friday in Makati with a girl I met online. I should have hit the bars at 5pm sharp because by 6:30pm, all the cute girls are taken. There are at least 10 girls I see during the course of the night that are okay in terms of looks, but their attitude / personality wasn’t right. Stampede and Camelot both serve artificial fruit juices. Better to order beer there. I also go to Rhapsody, Nero’s Forum, Edelweiss, Blue Nile Executive, Emotions, and a few others I forgot. All bars have too many customers competing for too few attractive girls.

The exception is Blue Nile Executive. I arrive there at 7:50pm, not realizing that the bars opens at 8pm. I am the only customer there for the first 20 minutes. Until 8pm, there is some kind of dance rehearsal. Then at 8pm, the bikini-clad dancers enter the stage. There are over 50 dancers crowded on the stage, all of them ugly. With the next group of dancers, quality doesn’t improve. That night, I see plenty of men walking out of bars with cuties; you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

I call it quits at 10:30pm and go to sleep.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 rank/score: *******/2

At 2:45pm, I notice another bar right next to Emotions that I hadn’t recognized as a separate bar before. One attractive dancer on the stage pays no attention to me, and one of the waitresses is attractive, but she just seems to want to go bar hopping, so I leave.

At 4:30pm, I walk into Lollipop and am instantly surrounded by 6-7 ugly girls and the mamasan who keeps joking I could choose her, too. Actually, one of the girls is quite attractive, but has a most obnoxious personality, constantly yelling “DON’T BE SHY! YOU SHY, YOU DIE, THAT’S OUT MOTTO HERE IN ANGELES.” She isn’t the first in Angeles to tell me about this motto.

The girls around me are pushy and it’s difficult to evaluate other girls in the bar. I make eye contact with a cute girl in the distance. She asks me in body language if I want her to come over and I nod. Seconds later, she is kissing me very gently and being as sweet and caring as a newly-wed wife. She reminds me a lot of my ex-wives, only she’s sweeter. I ask to barfine her within 10 seconds. All we agree on is to go swimming at the America hotel with her friend who’s staying there. She says she’s been on vacation for one week and now she wants to continue her vacation with me.

She gets her friend at the America hotel and then we swim in the cold water, which is easy to bear because of the high humidity. We take a bath after that in the bathtub in my room. Just like my ex-wives, she likes to kiss, but will just lie there during sex. After the first round, she’s hungry so I order a chicken curry with rice at the America hotel restaurant, which is a small serving indeed for 160P.

She hugs me as we go to sleep and I begin to feel sore after the third round of sex in the morning. By evening, I begin to suspect the soreness is an infection rather than too much sex.

I take the bus back to Manila that day, first taking a jeepney on first street to get near the Mabalacat bus terminal. I enter the first bus marked Pasay and am headed back within 15 minutes of arriving at the terminal. This bus is without A/C, so the fare is only 81P.

Day 2 in Angeles

Mon Nov 8, 2004 rank/score: *******/2

I the morning, I walk to the immigration office on 7th street. I should have entered 7th street from MacArthur, but instead I took a roundabout way through the residential neighborhood. The 21 to 59 day extension can be done for 1520P if you can wait for 2 weeks. I pay the 500P express fee, just to get this out of the way.

On previous days, I had already wasted considerable time trying to buy a cell phone in both Manila and Angeles, looking in all the wrong places. Most stores seem to sell only highly expensive phones, or they don’t want to sell me anything cheap. I bought mine near the NEPO mall, but if I had to do it again, I would buy it on the ground floor at the Metropolis mall in Alabang, where all the models and prices for new and used cell phones are clearly posted. From EDSA in Makati, take a 20 minute south-bound bus ride along the expressway for 18P to get there. There are countless places to buy cell phones, but I was unprepared. You have to know what model you’re looking for. I got a Nokia 3315, which sells for around 3000P new and 2400P used. Charger, manual, and SIM card should all be included.

I walk into the Dirty Duck at 5:30pm and it’s crowded with customers with average looking girls on stage, so I walk back out and step into Welcome Inn staight across, which is the same in all respects, except there are only two customers. One of the waitresses is the most attractive woman I would see in Angeles bars. Judging Angeles bars as a whole, the vast majority of girls are quite ugly, significantly uglier than what I saw at LA cafe a few days before. This waitress is 39 and has 5 children, but many 27 year olds have aged more than she. She is the only woman I talked to with whom I am the one leading the conversation. I don’t get anywhere with her, so I leave and step into Owl’s Nest. There I decide to buy a drink for a girl who seems a bit more shy, for comparison’s sake. She looks away and ignores me while having her drink. I have misjudged her.

Last bar I try is The Other Bar, a perimeter bar. There are maybe four girls and two customers who have the attention of the attractive girls, so I decide not to stay.

For dinner, I go to Chic ‘N Rib next to Blue Nile. The large Pancit Canton turns out to be the best meal I would have in Angeles, several kinds of vegetables, some shrimp, some meat, some small eggs. But don’t get the mixed vegetables for 30P,which is just a tiny serving of cooked frozen vegetables.

Day 1 in Angeles

Sun Nov 7, 2004 rank/score: *******/1

From Manila, I take the jeepney to Baclaran and walk 20-25 minutes to the Victory Liner Terminal on the north side of EDSA. I go to the window marked “Dagupan” and request a ticket to Dau / Mabalacat. The fare is 114P plus a 5P travel insurance , which (among other things) pays you 2000P in case you lose both the thumb and the index finger on either hand. Buses and jeepneys in Manila leave all the time, so there’s no need to be somewhere at a particular time.

It takes 2 hours to Dau, just north of Angeles. I check in at the Vistillana hotel, just each of MacArthur by Equitable PCI bank and Casino Filipino. The room rate is 450P with A/C and cable TV. The room is barely okay for the price. The Saver’s mall is located a quarter mile south from there, the Robinson’s mall is another quarter mile south, and yet another 1.5 miles further south is the NEPO mall. Fields Avenue is a quarter mile north. I missed it the first few times I walked by there.

The first bar I walk into was Jerry’s Cherry’s bar. It has an incredibly relaxed atmosphere, girls who like to dance, and no drink pressure. I chat with a fairly attractive waitress and then make eye contact with the best dancer and before long she comes over to me to chat. By the time I’ve been in the bar for two hours, the waitress suggests I barfine her. When I agree, she goes to the mamasan who recommends against it because she’s on menstruation. This is the best bar in terms of atmosphere that I would visit in Angeles. The only reason I never go back there is that I never run out of new bars to try.

Next, at Private Dancer, there is noticeably more drink pressure. Some girls are attractive as well as enthusiastic. One girl, the most lively one, shows interest in me. While not as beautiful as several of the others, the fact that she paid attention to me makes her the obvious pick. When I buy her a drink, she acts overjoyed, as if she has just won the gold medal. She is energetic and says “I love you. I love you. I’m in love with you” right from the start. A skinny girl, eight inches shorter than me, she picks me up by my legs and not only lifts me up, but rocks me up and down and carries me around the bar. I weigh 57kg clothed. This gets the attention of everyone in the bar.

The mamasan suggests I barfine her, but I warn the girl that I’m not staying in a nice place. She says it doesn’t matter to her and when she sees my room she says it’s fine. The sex is a bit of a repeat of the rushed mechanical type, once in the evening, and once in the morning. A brief covered BJ is included. The club gave her 3 condoms during the barfine process, but I suggest using mine. She is the only girl I ever had sex with who acted very horny like she was deriving pleasure from it. She leaves at 7am.

Posting Limitations