Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Siem Reap

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Next trip

I checked through the internet about the situation in Siem Reap, it seems to me that there are not so many options. But I will try and will report what was possible.

Nature massage

So I went here based on the recommendation below.

This place looks legit from the outside so that I can avoid walk of shame. I opted for 90 minutes body massage and the first masseur is a legit one and it lasted around 30+minutes, I was ready to just let it be normal massage until she switched with younger and more attractive looking lady. She started teasing me I. E. Massaging my crotch, putting my hand on her chest (clothed without bra) and I negotiated FJ with BBBJ from $80 to $60. I was trying to get it down to $50 but she was really attractive so I let it slide.

She started with BBBJ which went well but it's not long until she put on the dom and try to hump me for like less than 2 minutes and she took the dom out and continued with the BBBJ till I came. Then she left me before the 60 mins mark and told me I can get ready in 10 minutes. Hmmm, I thought I asked for 90 mins session? In the end I paid for 60 mins (instead of 90 mins), and opted for another 30 mins foot massage to cool me down.

In summary, the place looks legit, massage is good, lady was attractive but overall the service sucked. Depended on the lady I guess? Would I return? Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiKlpd  [View Original Post]
    For 40 dollars you can get a far more beautiful younger girl for 3 hours in your own room, you paid a lot for an average experiece, can share direct number of Girl if you need in future and yes just in case you were wondering she is a nympho too.

Cheers.
    Hey,

I would be interested. I'm going to SR tonight.

[Deleted by Admin]

Greets.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Guest Friendly Hotels in SR.

Quote Originally Posted by FairFromJerz  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

I will be traveling and bringing a friend of mine to SR for his first time. I have been once for 2 days primarily temple hopping. Just want to ensure he enjoys his first and more than likely my last time in SR. I'm mostly concerned about how guest friendly the resorts / hotels are. We are looking at Angkor Elysium suite for the room size and rate. I see its about 15 minutes from Pub Street. And info on this or a $50 USD a night room where we won't have a problem hosting friends? Thanks in advance.
    I strongly suggest that you email the hotels / guest houses you are considering and asking if you can bring a guest to your room if you book for 2 people. I say this based on my experience, particularly in SR. Some are guest friendly, there being two types of "friendly". Some will allow with no extra charge; some will allow for an additional fee; some prohibit unregistered guests to go to rooms. Of course, this applies to accommodations in almost all cities including BKK.

SS.

48 hours in SR.

I planned a quick stop in SR, just enough time to see some temples and check out pub street. I took the first night off because I was recovering from a pretty intense 3 days in Bangkok. I did 6 hours of temples in the morning, then hit the pool in the afternoon before heading out for a massage.

Tried nature massage based on a previous post just because it was close to my hotel. When I walked up there was a very young, dark skinned, country looking girl in the front and I told her I wanted 1 hour body massage. We head to the back, I strip and the massage begins. I heard another girl come in the room and they exchanged a few words that I couldn't understand but I thought nothing of it.

When I turned around for the second part of my massage it was a different girl who was light skinned and kinda cute. I had no clue they switched but I figured this is where I would be offered FS but that didn't happen. She just smiled at me so I just laid back like nothing happened and closed my eyes. She spent the next two minutes or so with her hands wrapped around my thighs, not massaging, just putting pressure. I think I might have missed my chance here but it was really awkward and I wasn't sure what to think. She then gets up and calls the other girl and they switch out again.

At this point, I figured it was just going to be a regular massage but the dark skinned girl offered a HJ. I took her offer but should have declined since I need a lot of stimulation to cum and she wasn't cute enough for me and had bad technique. I closed my eyes and thought about all the girls I had in the past couple of days but to no avail. I told her to stop and we finished up the session.

I headed out to get some food and pop around pub street with the intent to be at Cheers around midnight. When I get there, the place was packed as it was a Saturday night. I couldn't really tell which girls were FLs and which ones were just out to party, except for maybe a couple of obvious ones. There weren't any that were super hot so I took my time figuring of which one I wanted to make my girlfriend for the night.

After about an hour, I see a cute girl walk in and she meets up with a group near the dance floor. She's just my type: tiny and toned body (155 cm, 40 kg) with dark skin and classic Khmer looks. I keep an eye on her and she's basically guzzling wine, getting kinda crazy. No guys seemed to get her attention but I decide to make my move.

I approach her on the dance floor and she seems impressed. We have a good time together then pop over to X bar with her friends before finally getting her back to the hotel for some real fun.

It turns out this girl is a freak. We start with DFK a bit then I go to DATY and she starts to facetime her sister. WTF? Oh well, I don't care this is a good bit of fun. I keep eating her out for a bit, then BBBJ and I eventually grab the condom and start in mish. Well, at some point she tells me to take off the condom and go raw. I do so against my better judgment but I'm pretty drunk and having too much fun. It was all a blur from there, as is the case during drunk sex. I don't even know how much of the session she was on the phone for. Maybe her sister witnessed the whole show?

I wake up in the morning and she's wrapped tightly in my arms. I wake her up and go another round. I ask her where she wants me to cum and she told me CIP. Fuck it; might as well. I'm usually more responsible than this and I do not recommend going BB with a random girl in a third world country.

Afterwards, we hang out for a bit before she heads out. Come to find out, she's recently divorced and has a 5 month old baby girl. Her body has no signs of baby damage, she's maybe a little bit soft but she's still super sexy. I then wonder who's watching her kid right now? Oh well, we exchange numbers and I send her on her way so she can hopefully take care of that kid.

June trip.

Gents,

I will be traveling and bringing a friend of mine to SR for his first time. I have been once for 2 days primarily temple hopping. Just want to ensure he enjoys his first and more than likely my last time in SR. I'm mostly concerned about how guest friendly the resorts / hotels are. We are looking at Angkor Elysium suite for the room size and rate. I see its about 15 minutes from Pub Street. And info on this or a $50 USD a night room where we won't have a problem hosting friends? Thanks in advance.

Nature Massage on Sok San Rd

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2019.

Location: Nature Massage, Sok San Rd, Krong Siem Reap, In front of Red Piano Sok San.

Name: Don't remember.

Nationality & Language: Khmer.

Face: 4/5.

Body: 4/5.

Skill: 3. 5/5.

Service: 3/5.

GFE: 4/5.

PSE: 3/5.

Price & Session Length: US $4 for foot massage, US $5 for Body massage, US $50 for FS / BBBJ / CIM.

Repeat: If I can yes.

It was my last day of the 5 day trip in Siem Reap, I have been several massage place without any additional services.

The day before I went to this massage place where I knew there will be at least HJ, message was at US $5 and it was bad, she immediately try to up sell.

She even tried to bring in a younger model which I would have been glad to take on but she was asking US $30 for HJ so I passed on the cute young one.

In the end I settled for a US $7 HJ. I would not recommend that and didn't want to make a dedicated thread of such encounter.

OK back to nature massage, I had sometime time to spend before heading out to the airport, saw this place (nature massage), it looks upper class.

I thought why not get a foot massage before leaving.

I was the only customer, the lady I got was not so good looking but I didn't care since I came for a foot massage.

After 20 minutes, she excuses herself and asked if another girl can take over, sure why not.

She was prettier and a bit shy. I was in my boxer with a towel around me.

At some point she even re adjust the towel to cover my groin area properly.

After maybe 10-15 minutes, she asked me if I want a body message in a private room for US $5. I said sure after the foot massage, she said we can go now and finish the foot massage inside. Ok sure.

I don't recall if she finished the foot massage or not. Not long after she started the body massage she asked me if I wanted special massage, I asked what kind.

She offered FS at US $70, I said US $40 with BBBJ, she counter US $50 added she usually doesn't offer BBBJ and this is her first. Sure. I accepted US $50.

I didn't have the exact change (I didn't prepare for FS) but yeah ALWAYS BE PREPARE and have small bills in Cambodia.

Anyway I gave her my only US $100 bill, she went to make change and buy a condom.

She returned with the change and asked me to wash off.

Turn off the light! It was really dark there.

Her BBBJ was pretty good, wet and deep.

After while she mount me in CG keeping her dress, her pussy felt pretty good.

She grind me a while before LB sorta give up, she got off, took off the condom to suck me again.

I face fuck her a little bit before cumming, she took most of my load before spitting it out.

After the deed, she lay down next to me like a GF, we stayed there a little.

She gave me 10 more minutes of body massage.

I got dress, left and paid outside the remaining US $9 for the massages.

It was a really unusual punt.

I would like to repeat but I know it is unlikely.

Well, most of the time I'm only a reader here, but I'll contribute a little, hope you find it helpful. Sorry for my English, I'm not native speaker.

Siem Reap 3-6 Feb, many and actually most of the girls stay in Cheers, they come after 23-23:30, doesn't matter whether they are in groups or not, eyecontact and smile and they already know what you are looking for, even they waved at me and invited me to join them. I'm 42 and I have the body of a God, but the god is Buddha. So it's not appearance. Or may be I look generous, I don't drink beer, I stick to vodka orange and not less than 4 and I leave the tip to the cute waitress, she knows all the girls.

After 1 o'clock they move to xbar or at least who's left free.

There are few other girl who constantly roam on the street between cheers and other bars, I heard temple bar, but they start there and move to cheers.

Tuktuk bar only ladyboys, or girls which are already booked.

Beware, there is a possibility of a Ladyboy in Cheers, although bars don't let ladyboys in, but this one has special permission, it's very cute and I'm still not sure, if it was really a ladyboy or possibly my girl jeloused, cause I liked the so called ladyboy. It's possible that this was working girls tricks.

Tinder is also a good choice. First one I met there, we only have a drink, cause she was not my type, but the second one, we partied the whole evening together and I thought fucking will be good ending for the nice evening, although she was also not my type.

Prices, they wait of your proposal and how gullible you look or "I haven't fucked a girl for ages" look. First night I proposed $40, after a bad look she said +10 and we are going. The second evening one agreed on $40 again after a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by LastTaste  [View Original Post]
    Was in Siem Reap for touring from December 14 - 17 2018.

I have read the board and the bars of note and here are my 2 cents.

Temple bar is not conducive for finding girls.

The music is very loud, you can hear it over in Anchor What? Bar. There are tree levels, the lower restaurant / bar, the middle disco and the top sky bar lounge. Both the lower restaurant / bar and the discos are too dark and too loud to pickup anyone. This establishment seems more for tourists and couples. The skybar lounge on the 3rd level is more laid back with live band, but only saw tourist couples and groups hanging around the floor bean bags and tables. Temple Group has establishments all over Siem Reap; they own the place. 50% of the establishments on Pub Street are owned by them.

Noteworthy bars.

Cheers. Had the most local freelancers of all the bars on pub street. I saw about 5 groups of 3 girls. They.
    Thanks for the report, guess I'll go for the temples, then off to Bangkok for the fun.

When you were at Cheers, did any of the 5 groups of girls break off for anyone or were they just chilling in their group? Man, I'm asleep by midnight, let alone trying to get some at 3 am.

Siem Reap Update December 2018.

Was in Siem Reap for touring from December 14 - 17 2018.

I have read the board and the bars of note and here are my 2 cents.

Temple bar is not conducive for finding girls.

The music is very loud, you can hear it over in Anchor What? Bar. There are tree levels, the lower restaurant / bar, the middle disco and the top sky bar lounge. Both the lower restaurant / bar and the discos are too dark and too loud to pickup anyone. This establishment seems more for tourists and couples. The skybar lounge on the 3rd level is more laid back with live band, but only saw tourist couples and groups hanging around the floor bean bags and tables. Temple Group has establishments all over Siem Reap; they own the place. 50% of the establishments on Pub Street are owned by them.

Noteworthy bars.

Cheers. Had the most local freelancers of all the bars on pub street. I saw about 5 groups of 3 girls. They seem to roam in groups of three. Sometimes this is a disadvantage as the girls try to save face within the group. One girl I hooked up with, whom I picked up walking on the street late in the morning around 3 am, was in Cheers the night before. However, she did not approach me then as she was with two of her stuck-up friends and paid me no mind. She was so surprised how friendly and easy to talk to I am. I am a heavy set guy so I am not most of these girls first pick, but they are always surprised about the good times they have in and out of bed.

X bar. Across the street from pubstreet above the 7 eleven is a more laid back bar with 2 pool tables, beer pong table and fuseball and even a half pike at the top. I was able to find a girl here while playing pool. The music is decent level and allow for conversation. You can sit at this bar and watch the street scene below. Not many girls as in cheers but more approachable here.

Anchor What? Bar. I was told by a South African who has been living in Siem Reap for a year that this bar is the best to find girls and the best time to go to this bar is 2 am to 3 am. He said go dance with them, don't buy them any drinks and if they vibing you take them home no questions asked. Seems most bars close at 3 am, but X bar is still open at this time and so is Anchor What? Bar. I was here but did not see many locals to interact with, but many tourist girls and tourist groups. Maybe the tourist girls is what he meant.

Other Bars:

YOLO bar. Another tourist bar, just north of pub street. Saw one local girl in this bar at the bar and all the guys were hitting on her. She was a looker. Have a pool table in this bar. You have to climb some steep stairs to get to his bar. Seems to be the norm in Siem Reap, just like the temples. They say you have to go through hell to get to Heaven where God is.

Street Freelancers:

Did not see any street freelancers. Other than the one girl I bumped into, who was on her way to the tuk tuk bars just south of pub street to meet one of her other friends. However, there are a lot of lady boy freelancers for those who are interested in those. There might be some girls that hangout at the tuk tuk bars just across from Sok San Road and the 7 eleven, but when I was there at 3 am I did not see any.

Local Cat houses:

From speaking with the tuk tuk drivers there seems to be about 4 local brothels near by pub street 5 to 10 minutes on tuk tuk. Tuk Tuks move very slow, so in the general area. There might be more. I did not visit any but I was jokingly speaking with them at 3 am Telling them that one driver took me to one and all the ladies were too old; and they were like there are others with younger girls, in this location and that location. They would not tell me exactly as they want to make the $2 US tuk tuk fare to take me; but just joke around with them and they will take you to places. I recommend going earlier in the evening.

Local Pub street.

There is another street named Khmer pub street just north of the main road, route 6. During the night locals setup tuk tuk bars and food carts along this street and hangout. In the day there is not much on this street, and I did not get a chance to go in the night. Might be a place to hangout. Just go on google maps and look for it and take the adventure and post a report.

Sok San Road:

I ventured here; there are small bars, restaurants, massage shops and some hotels. I did not see much action here. Micky's as someone mentioned is on this road but nothing really going on there. Just south and west of pub street. Ideal area to book your hotel and to eat away from pub street and quick walk to pub street.

Safety:

There are not much street lights in Siem Reap or they just don't work; however, I felt safe walking around in the night, so feel free to venture out and explore or just borrow the tuk tuk from your hotel and explore. Using your hotel tuk tuk driver is one of the best things you can do to get to know the place and take you to some cat houses and it is really inexpensive. Some hotels have a list of local tuk tuk drivers they utilize to pick you up from the airport or take you on excursions for free if paid through the hotel. You can also utilize them for fare around Siem Reap without the hassles as other drivers as they want to keep business with the hotel.

Overall thoughts:

If you are looking to just hookup this may not be the ideal place to go. If you want to tour rock temples and get in some exercise, while looking for a little night time adventure, then I would highly recommend it. I was up and down temples in the day and spent all night looking for girls. I was going on 48 hours with no sleep between tours and looking for girls. As I indicated above not many local girls around tourist pub street in the old market area. There are tons of tourists, Chinese and Caucasians and lady boys. Hardly any day time action and you have to wait sometimes late in the night or even way into the morning to find girls. I recommend to just be friendly and just talk to people and you might get lucky in the day or night. One night I was out until 2 am before I found a girl and the other I was out until 3 am Before I found a girl. Cheers is the best location to find girls, just try to separate them from their group. If you want foreigners on vacation try Anchor What? Bar. The first night I had a nice looker an 8, but she had 2 kids and she did not seem to have any walls, so the ride was not very good. She was very friendly and easy to talk to even though she was not fluent in English but she knew enough and very chill to hang with. The second one I pulled while walking the streets was a 5 in the face, very nice body, fluent english, no babies and the ride was very good. From experience the less attractive girls have the better rides, but I am a dude so I instinctively want a more attractive woman. She was with her more attractive friends the night before so she wanted to save face, even though I did not talk to her the night before. Most of these girls still live in the stone age, where their boyfriends and husbands abuse them and use them just to get money; until they figure out there is a whole new world out there. Due to this there are girls that just deal with foreigners and are looking for a foreigner and some that know they worth more with a foreigner than their own. But stereotyping still travels all over the world.

If you are willing to venture out, some good experiences may await you. I did not get the opportunity due to the short time and being tired on the day I was supposed to. I will be back to Cambodia but maybe Phnom Penh and will report then.

The price is 30 to 40 USD. The girls may ask 50 or 60 USD, but just say your price is 35 $ but for you I will do $40. I did this and the girl was like for real, you will give me 40 $ when she initial asked for $60 and said she was really expensive. So, I know she was playing a game as she was quick to get the $40. Don't be afraid to negotiate. Get a local Sim at the airport with data for $6 USD 7 days, Smart, and give her your number or take hers and What'sApp her. I always do this for the GPS and the local number that they can easily call. If she don't initially take your offer she may come around if she can't find anything else, and having your contact comes in handy. Sometimes I just bounce around at night and collect numbers so I can call them in the day when things are scare, and I even pay a lower rate then in the day. I do this all over the place. It is good to have 3 or 5 numbers you can call in the day when you want some action. Walk with small currency just for Cambodia, 1, 5, 10,20 USD. If you go to the market you might need 500,1000 and 2000 riel as even if you give $1 USD which is 4000 riel the vendor might not have change. Money changers will give you bigger 50,000 and 20,000 notes but ask for some smaller notes too. Most bars have their prices in USD and take USD so you don't need much riel other than the smaller riel notes. Make sure that USD notes are not torn as they won't take and not defaced full of writings and stamp marks. Most drinks seem to be around $3 and 4 USD.

Everything I'm reading so far, is pointing me to skip Siem Reap and play in Bangkok. I thought I'll try Siem Reap since I wanted to visit Angkor what. I can speak Khmer, enough to get by, so hopefully I my chances are increased by 1% or something. Anyone have pointers to locate better odds? I don't care about BBFS+CIP, I always dom it up. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LewisCarrol  [View Original Post]
    This is a month old report. Was on a 3-day trip to Angkok what. Thought my best bet would be to pick someone up from bars / pubs from Pub Street. But I was grossly wrong. Even after 30-45 minutes couldn't figure out a place where I could pick up someone. One of the touts on near exist saw me 2-3 times and tried to reach me. I denied 3-4 times but after 30-minutes of no success and bit of shopping, I gave up. I said I need a massage with Happy ending; he offered to take me to a nice brothel for $2. Three level of girls $50, $80, $100. Free to walk away if you don't like. It was risky (solo traveller) - but I just went ahead as I had kept only enough cash and the experience was fun. Even if I got robbed, it'd have been a story to tell! LOL.

So we went ahead. He took me to a KTV on the outskirts of the city. Quite dark and off the road. Had small talk in between. He has 2 kids. I also asked what about condom etc, as I had forgotten mine. He said the hotel will provide don't worry. We reached the KTV. 5 korean guys were just ahead of me and he was like "Lets do it fast else you won't get the pretty girls". I think he was just trying to create a sense of urgency. Anyways, went inside.

They took me inside a room, and mamasan brought in the line-up. Sad that all looked old. So I was wondering whether I should just bail out or go ahead. That was my last night in SR. I am on a full-tour of Asia and wanted to taste girls from as many countries I can. So just chose one. One, who looked decent and was smiling a lot, she wasn't very forthcoming- bit of shy but smiling with full eye contact. Paid mamasan 80 bucks for an hour. Then the tout took me to a nearby hotel. The girl said she would come on her own scooty. Again, based on trust said yes (Did I have any option?) - apparently they do this to avoid police action. Anyways, we reached a nearby hotel. Tuk Tuk guy asked if I want him to wait for 1 hour for 10 $. I said yes, as I really had no idea where I was.

The hotel gave us a basic room with condom etc. The lady brushed her teeth washed herself. I also did. Took clothes off. Deed started. She was very shy but when she got turned on, she completely went wild. Full-on nibbling on ears, wet licking, good CBJ, deep french kissing, nothing was off the cards. Tried Mish, CG, RCG and came in diggy. We lied down for 5-10 more minutes and talked in broken english. Exchanged numbers as she was good in bed. Then left.

30-minutes later. Were out. I took the tul tuk driver and went back to my hotel.

Overall not a great experience. I think I paid way too much. With 80 $ in BKK I could have a full night session with a pretty Thai girl in BKK. But so much for the experience.

WIR. No. Will do my own research on KTVs and go directly.

Damage - 80 $ to mamasan + 2 $ + 5 $ to tuk tuk driver.

Can PM if you want the tout's / Girl's number. Although she would be around 30-31 years of age.

Safe Mongering,

LC.
    For 40 dollars you can get a far more beautiful younger girl for 3 hours in your own room, you paid a lot for an average experiece, can share direct number of Girl if you need in future and yes just in case you were wondering she is a nympho too.

Cheers.

SR. Night Full of Uncertainties

This is a month old report. Was on a 3-day trip to Angkok what. Thought my best bet would be to pick someone up from bars / pubs from Pub Street. But I was grossly wrong. Even after 30-45 minutes couldn't figure out a place where I could pick up someone. One of the touts on near exist saw me 2-3 times and tried to reach me. I denied 3-4 times but after 30-minutes of no success and bit of shopping, I gave up. I said I need a massage with Happy ending; he offered to take me to a nice brothel for $2. Three level of girls $50, $80, $100. Free to walk away if you don't like. It was risky (solo traveller) - but I just went ahead as I had kept only enough cash and the experience was fun. Even if I got robbed, it'd have been a story to tell! LOL.

So we went ahead. He took me to a KTV on the outskirts of the city. Quite dark and off the road. Had small talk in between. He has 2 kids. I also asked what about condom etc, as I had forgotten mine. He said the hotel will provide don't worry. We reached the KTV. 5 korean guys were just ahead of me and he was like "Lets do it fast else you won't get the pretty girls". I think he was just trying to create a sense of urgency. Anyways, went inside.

They took me inside a room, and mamasan brought in the line-up. Sad that all looked old. So I was wondering whether I should just bail out or go ahead. That was my last night in SR. I am on a full-tour of Asia and wanted to taste girls from as many countries I can. So just chose one. One, who looked decent and was smiling a lot, she wasn't very forthcoming- bit of shy but smiling with full eye contact. Paid mamasan 80 bucks for an hour. Then the tout took me to a nearby hotel. The girl said she would come on her own scooty. Again, based on trust said yes (Did I have any option?) - apparently they do this to avoid police action. Anyways, we reached a nearby hotel. Tuk Tuk guy asked if I want him to wait for 1 hour for 10 $. I said yes, as I really had no idea where I was.

The hotel gave us a basic room with condom etc. The lady brushed her teeth washed herself. I also did. Took clothes off. Deed started. She was very shy but when she got turned on, she completely went wild. Full-on nibbling on ears, wet licking, good CBJ, deep french kissing, nothing was off the cards. Tried Mish, CG, RCG and came in diggy. We lied down for 5-10 more minutes and talked in broken english. Exchanged numbers as she was good in bed. Then left.

30-minutes later. Were out. I took the tul tuk driver and went back to my hotel.

Overall not a great experience. I think I paid way too much. With 80 $ in BKK I could have a full night session with a pretty Thai girl in BKK. But so much for the experience.

WIR. No. Will do my own research on KTVs and go directly.

Damage - 80 $ to mamasan + 2 $ + 5 $ to tuk tuk driver.

Can PM if you want the tout's / Girl's number. Although she would be around 30-31 years of age.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

Sr.

Was in SR in June of 18. Wasn't really interested in girls as I was with my GF. But at night after midnight I would usually go for a walk.

Some hookers on the street are very aggressive. I just walk down the middle of the street and get approached. One even pulled up her top on the street and after I told her I wasn't interested she said "don't you like these" LOL. I just kept walking. Don't know the laws but I'm not really interested in going to jail in Cambodia.

Thank you

Thank you Blanquiceleste, Sam, and Hakan. Very helpful!

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations