Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Siem Reap

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by RohitMalhotra1  [View Original Post]
    Long post alert.

After tuk tuk bar we went back to my hotel.
    Which hotel did you use? Thanks.

Siem Reap for the holidays

Manila resident, visited Siem Reap for the holidays. Arrived Dec 24, departed Jan 1.

As far as P2 P goes, I hooked up 4 times with 3 different girls over 5 nights.

Girl 1 was Tinder. I connected with her before I departed Manila. Very cute, but not very petite. Not fat, just not tiny. About 5'7", dyed red hair, very pretty. I even asked if she was a lady boy or full transition TG, but she said no, real girl. Ok. I met her at her apartment. She quoted $60, but I handed her $100 and asked "bare?" She obliged but asked that I pull out. We had a very good time. Pussy licking, cock sucking, multiple positions all over her bed, I was a bit dominant. After we grabbed some tacos.

Next night, I decided I wanted a little more petite little Cambodian cutie so I just walked up to a Tuk Tuk driver and told him I'm looking for girls for "boom boom time". He laughed and said get in. We drove to a dark street with a lone house and mama came out, said "yes yes I have pretty girl for you". Girl #1 arrived and she was older, very average. I said no. Young, petite. She said "yes yes I have pretty girl for you" and girl #2 arrived 10 minutes later. Very very very cute and petite. $60 to mamasan. She said "new girl, no yet western man". The driver took us to an hourly motel and thru Google translate we talked and it was kinda funny how sweet and naïve and innocent she was. Lots of nervous giggles, lots of "let's turn out the lights". An extra $50 got me bare service. I tried to lick her pussy and she was "no no no". But I did and she went crazy loving it. Whipped it out and she was "so big so big". (LOL I'm average guys) But I fucked her hard and good in many different directions and in the end she just laid there saying "wow wow wow". Took her back. Fun night.

A couple nights later did the same thing. Approached a tuk tuk driver, asked for "boom boom girl". He calls a friend who picks me up and off we go. Takes me to a place with "massage parlor" outside and about 10 girls. All the girls are "Hello, handsome man". There was 1 girl, just sitting there, minding her own business while all the other girls fought over my attention. Then she looked up and WOW absolutely beautiful. Then she smiled and I said "You. I want you". $60 and we went to the hourly motel. The tuk tuk ride to the motel she was super flirty, hugging on me, laughing, giggling, biting on me, rubbing my dick. Got to the hotel, she showered me. No English at all but Google translator saved the day. She just had a great vibe about her. I asked for bare and she was a strong NO. I offered money and then more money and more money but she said "NO". Finally gave up. Went through the whole "don't lick my pussy it's gross" thing, licked her pussy until she was clawing at the sheets and screaming for divinity. Mind-blowing fuck. She got on top and was super aggressive. She was tiny petite so I tossed her around into different positions, held her down, choked her. It was great. At the end we exchanged texts and she texted "I like you". Sweet girl. The driver took her home, then me, and I got his number.

Next night I asked to see her again. She wasn't being very communicative all day so I contacted the driver and asked him to take me back to the same place. If she wasn't there, lots of other cute girls to choose from. But I arrive and there she is, and she's so happy to see me. She says she was not supposed to work that day but decided to work just in case I came in. Back to the hotel and another great session, this time a lot more passionate with lots of kissing. Another great round of sex, then took her back to her work.

I'm back in Manila and her and I chat every day. She doesn't ask for anything, just wants to chat. Super sweet girl and I'm glad I met her.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk  [View Original Post]
    How easy is it robber hash over there?
    Robber?

Black Nepalese.

Hash

Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    No crowds? I was in Siem for a yearish when it was locked down with Covid.

All the hash I could smoke and no one at the temples, priceless.
    How easy is it robber hash over there?

Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    No crowds? That sounds great. I'm planning 4 days in Siem Reap starting January 8 (strictly sightseeing).
    No crowds? I was in Siem for a yearish when it was locked down with Covid.

All the hash I could smoke and no one at the temples, priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by BRCitizen  [View Original Post]

I don't regret my five days in SR though. I did everything that can be done, and it was just magical. Super friendly people, no crowds at all, food was great, just not the best P4 P destination. But there's more to life than that.
    No crowds? That sounds great. I'm planning 4 days in Siem Reap starting January 8 (strictly sightseeing).

Wish I'd seen Caramello and Taco's posts before going

None of the talent on Pub St interested me, and I passed over the "legitimate" massage places because I didn't think to try that angle. Would've paid more attention to the masseuses had I known. Oh well, live and learn!

I took the private car route to PP. My flight was getting delayed, so I just canceled it and got a car. Cost just $75 all in, and I just wanted to get to PP faster. I was right. PP just blew me away.

I don't regret my five days in SR though. I did everything that can be done, and it was just magical. Super friendly people, no crowds at all, food was great, just not the best P4 P destination. But there's more to life than that.

Siem Reap

Agree with what you wrote bro. Had similar great experience few years back when I stayed ONLY for 3 nights- wish I could have extended. The place is VFM for food, ladies, service and nice friendly people.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramello777  [View Original Post]
    After having travelled to the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam numerous times, I finally decided to give Cambodia a try. Had it not been for Angkor what, I would not have made the trip due to higher P4 P costs here compared to Thailand.

I'm glad I made the trip.

My first stop was in Phnom Phen for two nights. It was a short flight from Bangkok and there are some very nice hotel bargains in PP. This information is posted under Phnom Penh forum.

Travel from PP to Siem Reap

From PP I took a van to Siem Reap for $13. It took 6 hours (includes two 15-min stops for restroom and food / drink). I wanted to see the country-side and enjoy my music. In retrospect I would not do this again unless I had the one seat by the door with extended leg room. The van was air-conditioned, but quite cramped. I would not repeat.

The other options were:

-Giant Ibis bus (41 seats) Only 8:30 am $17 person 7-8 hours.

-Larryta Express van (15 seats).

6:30 am to 17:30 pm 1 hour each depart.

$13 person.

6-7 hours.

-Private car: $85.

(5 to 6 hours).

-flight (last-minute. Day before $150) 1 hour flight.

Angkor Wat

Angkor what was the highlight of my Cambodia trip. I had a great tuk tuk driver who picked me up from the van ride and took me to my hotel as well as picked me up the next two mornings for the tour. Buy a one-day ticket and you get an extra free day. So two days for $37 usd worked well for me. He saved me money, because there are pre-pay tours (park entrance only) that overcharge for the service. Hey, it's good business from their persective. My driver arranged a private tour guide on day #2 for the larger temples at $40 usd. I paid my driver his requested $5 usd from van station to hotel. And daily rate of $20 usd. Plus tips. My tours started at 8 am and I was finished and back to my hotel by 3 pm, leaving plenty of time for P4 P.

Food and drinks were extremely reasonable in Siem Reap. $5-15 for a great meal. $1. 50 draft beers. $2 shot for whiskey.

P4P

At night, I found a massage place (through a tuktuk driver) that was off the beaten path. $60 for a "massage" which includes FS. I always have them start off with an actual massage.

Foot massages in town were $4 usd for an hour. I had several 2 hour foot massages for $9.

Body massages were $15 for an hour on average. I was able to find two different sexy masseuses at different shops and offered them an extra $50 for FS toward the 40-minuted mark. They both obliged. So, everything is negotiable there.

Siem Reap is a nice place to spend a week. Hotel rates ranged from $25 to $50. Best to pay a little more and have a place where you are a quick 5-minute walk to the center of town.

Siem Reap and Angkor what

After having travelled to the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam numerous times, I finally decided to give Cambodia a try. Had it not been for Angkor what, I would not have made the trip due to higher P4 P costs here compared to Thailand.

I'm glad I made the trip.

My first stop was in Phnom Phen for two nights. It was a short flight from Bangkok and there are some very nice hotel bargains in PP. This information is posted under Phnom Penh forum.

Travel from PP to Siem Reap

From PP I took a van to Siem Reap for $13. It took 6 hours (includes two 15-min stops for restroom and food / drink). I wanted to see the country-side and enjoy my music. In retrospect I would not do this again unless I had the one seat by the door with extended leg room. The van was air-conditioned, but quite cramped. I would not repeat.

The other options were:

-Giant Ibis bus (41 seats) Only 8:30 am $17 person 7-8 hours.

-Larryta Express van (15 seats).

6:30 am to 17:30 pm 1 hour each depart.

$13 person.

6-7 hours.

-Private car: $85.

(5 to 6 hours).

-flight (last-minute. Day before $150) 1 hour flight.

Angkor Wat

Angkor what was the highlight of my Cambodia trip. I had a great tuk tuk driver who picked me up from the van ride and took me to my hotel as well as picked me up the next two mornings for the tour. Buy a one-day ticket and you get an extra free day. So two days for $37 usd worked well for me. He saved me money, because there are pre-pay tours (park entrance only) that overcharge for the service. Hey, it's good business from their persective. My driver arranged a private tour guide on day #2 for the larger temples at $40 usd. I paid my driver his requested $5 usd from van station to hotel. And daily rate of $20 usd. Plus tips. My tours started at 8 am and I was finished and back to my hotel by 3 pm, leaving plenty of time for P4 P.

Food and drinks were extremely reasonable in Siem Reap. $5-15 for a great meal. $1. 50 draft beers. $2 shot for whiskey.

P4P

At night, I found a massage place (through a tuktuk driver) that was off the beaten path. $60 for a "massage" which includes FS. I always have them start off with an actual massage.

Foot massages in town were $4 usd for an hour. I had several 2 hour foot massages for $9.

Body massages were $15 for an hour on average. I was able to find two different sexy masseuses at different shops and offered them an extra $50 for FS toward the 40-minuted mark. They both obliged. So, everything is negotiable there.

Siem Reap is a nice place to spend a week. Hotel rates ranged from $25 to $50. Best to pay a little more and have a place where you are a quick 5-minute walk to the center of town.

December trip notes

I stayed here for four full days. I had an Airbnb next to Pub Street. I think that's a good call for first time visits. Here are some notes.

The people are amazingly friendly. Some of the most friendly and outgoing that I've ever met in my travels. I was really surprised. Way more outgoing, than Vietnam. English was well spoken or they at least knew the basics.

Line app works for people nearby. But so many lady boys. Even when they say they are not, they show up and they are. It's best to meet in the lobby to get a look at them instead of giving them your room number. I also met one other from line and she was nice. We met for a drink and then had plans a day later for her to spend the night. But she was late, a phone addict, and was pretty rude, and I just got tired of it and I sent her home.

Pub Street has a lot of action. A lot of it is in the clubs, so be prepared to be deaf to experience that. But later on in the evening, they are walking around on the street. Plenty of options.

I checked out Mickey's, draft, and bars in that area. Not far from pub Street. I was not impressed with any of the women there. All single moms. The street walkers were offering $10 BJs late at night.

I used Badoo and had a nice normal deal that turned into some good sex. No talk of money. Don't rule that option out.

Seeking was dead.

Had a normal day date from bumble. She was rough.

Black sea restaurant seems like a really cool place to hang out and meet local people. I enjoyed it on a Sunday when the music was a little more tolerable based on what I read in the reviews. Not super loud.

I only had one massage and it was amazing. The mamasan, or the mother was open to me selecting anybody I wanted to have a massage with and I chose the young girl. She looked about 17 and her massage was incredible. It took very little nudging for a hand job. And she didn't negotiate money. That was nice. World Massage and Soa. It's on the main drag.

Enjoy.

Taco.

This is street #30. As someone mentioned, it is one of the loop roads. I will check it out later today.

Siem Reap is pretty cool. The temples are outstanding and the all of the people under 30-35 have been super friendly. The people over 45 have an excuse to be a little less friendly. Wary is the word I would use but still nice.

Coming through the airport was a trip. They must have 8 guys all set just to do "their" one thing to your passport. There was the guy who took your passport. Then the guy that took your $30 USD and put it in an open briefcase. Yes, briefcase full of loose bills. lol Then your passport gets handed to the guy that scans it, a guy who glues something, another guy who makes notations on the glued piece of paper, then a guy to stamp and another guy to stamp. Then a few guys that didn't do anything but look busy. It was hilarious but a little bit "Is this going to go alright?". You get out of the airport doors and the whole nice thing takes over. Super easy people and super nice. Super easy to hire a cab. I should have hired a scooter with a rickshaw. It would have been more fun. It was 40,000 KHR to go to my hotel. Usually hotels have a free pick up. I hadn't arranged it in time.

I rented a full size Trek bike. $7. I like to move at my own pace without anyone waiting on me. The rickshaws seem to be the way people go. Looks fun. I bet $20 will do it. The hotels are quoting $40 to arrange a guy so you know you can find someone way cheaper. They drive you to a temple and wait to drive you to the next temple or home.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSanuk  [View Original Post]
    I've read about the cheap brothels and "chicken farm" types of venues in Siem Reap. Never been there, as not to my taste. A quick search of the net only gave me a link to a YouTube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3GBmF3TCc I do seem to recall a post or two on this forum about these places. Try the search feature. ...

Not impossible here

I was here a total of 3 nights. I scanned the action on Pub Street on the early side and saw nothing of interest or availability. Mickey's was much smaller than I imagined and only had two not-so-pretty lady-boys in it. Draft had no available girls. Cheers had no girls. It started raining so I gave it up.

The second night I went out later. I found the same dismal offering at Mickey's, Draught and Cheers. However, a pretty young thing at a corner bar sitting out near the street caught my eye and smiled. I joined her and we struck a deal for $40 and were off to my hotel. We had a great GFE session. I gave her a dollar for Tuk-Tuk fare and sent her off.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSanuk  [View Original Post]
    I know of a couple of the restaurant-bars that you mentioned in your report. Can you provide names and streets of the ones you encountered. I'm always on the prowl for new hunting grounds. Thanks..
    Khmer Pub St between Abacus Ln and the river. There must be 5-6 of them on that road you can't miss them. All of them have women sitting in the foyers and red / pink lighting around the entrances. Sensabay1 Restaurant & KTV is the name of one of them.

Good First Report on Siem Reap

Quote Originally Posted by HamAndCheese  [View Original Post]
    My first time in Cambodia and Siem Reap. Haven't mongered here at all, just visiting the temples.

I like to rent scooters and explore when I visit places where the traffic is not crazy, and I've taken many cruises around the city at all times of day and there is action to be found if you're looking for it.

- Near my Airbnb there are lots of hostess restaurant style places where you can pay to eat and drink with a girl and takeaway if you want, I ate at one and had a girl sit with me but her English was very limited so I just ate and drank some beers with her.

- The ring roads around the city have lots of tin shack massage shops open late at night or 24 hrs, got to imagine they exist for some naughty fun for the locals. If you're adventurous check it out.

- Pub Street was kind of busy over the weekend, it was a Khmer holiday so maybe that was why. There were some freelancers around.
    My first visit to SR was 23 years ago. I haven't done a lot of mongering there as I have had regularly company by the same local lady. I pulled once from a "club" that no longer exists and from a couple of KTV's (not the lower level ones frequented by Khmer guys).

I know of a couple of the restaurant-bars that you mentioned in your report. Can you provide names and streets of the ones you encountered. I'm always on the prowl for new hunting grounds. Thanks.

SS.

First time in SR

My first time in Cambodia and Siem Reap. Haven't mongered here at all, just visiting the temples.

I like to rent scooters and explore when I visit places where the traffic is not crazy, and I've taken many cruises around the city at all times of day and there is action to be found if you're looking for it.

- Near my Airbnb there are lots of hostess restaurant style places where you can pay to eat and drink with a girl and takeaway if you want, I ate at one and had a girl sit with me but her English was very limited so I just ate and drank some beers with her.

- The ring roads around the city have lots of tin shack massage shops open late at night or 24 hrs, got to imagine they exist for some naughty fun for the locals. If you're adventurous check it out.

- Pub Street was kind of busy over the weekend, it was a Khmer holiday so maybe that was why. There were some freelancers around.

- If you use Line you can "Find people nearby" and find local / viet hookers if you're adventurous. Personally I had one mediocre line experience in Vietnam so I don't use it to meet working girls.

- and of course your trusty tuk-tuk driver will find something you might be looking for, they know.

Posting Limitations