"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Geylang

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 197 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2941
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnjohn Bob
    at OT or other places/bars, they are good looking, willing, there is music, fun and prices are very reasonable. Paying 50 to get by taxi to Gaylang .

Definitely Ipanema next time I'm in S'pore!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Hope that's a typo. paying 50 to go to Geylang? that's a ripoff price from OT or you are a very big tipper.

Batam

With the police raiding all the joints and SW time to head for batam indonesia check out the batam indo forum or sent me private msg I am there almost every weekend damage not more than Singapore 200 per night trip.

Thai fishbowls are $50 if you insist on the local price, or get a Cat80 girl from one of the in-call places. Even the PRC fishbowls can be fun and good value, if you pick the right girl.
    Just head down to Tommy's place on Lorong 16 House 12 and I am sure you will leave happy. 150 SGD for an hour with the likes of Ying Ying, Xiu Xiu and Tian Tian you just have to love it.

However at the hotel they are asking me for a passport. WTF?! Why would I take my passport on a night trip to Gaylang? The pimp tried to save the deal by arranging some other ID but I got impatient and walked away.
    Totally standard operating procedure. You cannot book a room at any hotel in Singapore without showing an ID. The best way to get around this is have the girl show her ID- they always have it. Plus this gives you a chance to confirm that she is of age and legally in the country.

She insisted to get paid upfront. Obviously the service was poor but I did not care much since I just wanted to get out and complete this unfortunate "Gaylang adventure".
    I think you know what you did wrong here- no matter where you get a girl, never pay in advance- you'll never get good service.

In summary why mongers go to Gaylang in first place? There are girls galore at OT or other places/bars, they are good looking, willing, there is music, fun and prices are very reasonable. Paying 50 to get by taxi to Gaylang and then paying 100 for a girl and another 30 for a room to get [CodeWord140] poor service just does not make sense to me.

I know, I know, don; t tell me. I don't know how to take full advantage of opportunities and deals and don't know where to go but this whole area may have been fun a while ago but now it is definitely a dump.
    Although Geylang is a shadow of its former self, you can still get good cheap services there, if you know where to look. Have no idea how you can pay $25 to take a taxi there- even from Changi, it's less than that.

Thai fishbowls are $50 if you insist on the local price, or get a Cat80 girl from one of the in-call places. Even the PRC fishbowls can be fun and good value, if you pick the right girl.

Pimps on the street generally are going to charge you the most and any time you pay in advance, you are going to get crappy services. Sorry you had a bad time, but that's sometimes the price of checking out a new place.

Friendly
    Last edited by Admin; 04-13-10 at 19:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Page
    I already asked info about Batam time ago, but I did not understand well the situation. I will be in SIN only for few days, so I don't want to waste time

I would be very grateful if you, or others, might answer the following questions.

Is it possible to find SW in Batam daytime or only at night? Where?

Bars and houses there are better than street scene? Also daytime or only at night? And where are they?

From SIN, it is easy to go to Batam also for a day trip. Then, once I am there, how to move and where to go? A taxi is needed, or action is around at walking distance?

(I have an obsession for Indo girls, as you may understand from my repeated posts in this forum)
    I see you're really desperate for Indonesian gals, that's why I really recommend you to spend two days in Batam.

In fact, last time I went there was a couple of years ago but many things are still the same (that's what I heard.).

From Harbourfront it takes less than an hour by ferry. In the morning you leave and yes you can be back the same night. There are several ferry-operators (Penguin?) and the return ticket should cost you no more than $50. However, I recommend you to spend a night in Batam, because else you will miss much of the nightlife.

Take a hotel room in the Nagoy-district, the place to B. In fact it's the center of Batam with shopping malls, restaurants, hotels (from $50 up). And of course many bars, pubs, massage-joints. Many of them open early at noon.

Although there are buses in Batam, the easiest way for you to get around is by taxi. Mind that there are some real jerks amongst the taxi-drivers.

I think you will enjoy, just go and have fun. It's much cheaper than here (overnight with a gal will cost you about $50).

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Satrai2000
    Relax! Rather difficult to find Indo-gals nowadays.
    Take a boat trip to Island Batam near the coast of Northern Sumatra. Not far from Sing. Plenty of Indo gals.
    I already asked info about Batam time ago, but I did not understand well the situation. I will be in SIN only for few days, so I dont want to waste time
    I would be very grateful if you, or others, might answer the following questions.
    Is it possible to find SW in Batam daytime or only at night? Where?
    Bars and houses there are better than street scene? also daytime or only at night? and where are they?
    From SIN, it is easy to go to Batam also for a day trip. Then, once I am there, how to move and where to go? A taxi is needed, or action is around at walking distance?
    (I have an obsession for Indo girls, as you may understand from my repeated posts in this forum )

Pointers in Singapore

Hi Mongers

I am an active monger from India. I am on my way back home via Singapore

I have about 12 Hrs transit at Singapore. I'm new to Singapore. I'm looking for a ST GFE places in Singapore.

Please provide suggestions to any Sauna where we can have special services / Massage parlours / Any Brothels.

What is general damage in Singapore>

Regards,

SR

Quote Originally Posted by Satrai2000
    Had 24 hours to kill while transiting last weekend. Made my first ever visit to OT because my hotel was close. Not really my scene but got a decent massage from a Thai on the top floor and convinced her to come to my hotel when she finished at 11 for a LT session. That was OK but at 4am she wanted to leave so it was a disappointment.

Next morning caught the MRT down to Geylang. Yes the scene has changed since I was there a couple of years ago but at midday there were quite a few SW around. Found a cute PRC for $50 and we went to a short time room. On the way in a cute little Indo in conservative dress seemed to working behind the desk and gave me the sexiest wink. The deed with the PRC was ho hum. Very poor English and all she did was complain that my dick was too big for her and was trying to hurry me up. I left at the end of time unsatisfied.

As I was walking back up Lor18 to Geylang road the same cute Indo saw me and winked again. Turned out she had good English and was a starter for a session at $50. We went back to the same short time hotel (Dunno what the guy on the desk must have thought) and got into it. Baby was great fun, energetic and we had a great fuck. When the camera came out she got really enthusiastic. She is only little at 4ft something but had a great attitude. Afterwards she wanted me to come back to her room for a longer session, and when I said I did not have time she wanted to go and have coffee with me. It was raining when we left and she shared her umbrella and cuddled up to me as we walked down the street. Unfortunately I had to go and check out of my hotel (and I didn't get her number) or I would have loved to stay with her.

If anyone else finds her I would like to know if she offers the same GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SG_Baby_Indo_1sm.JPG‎   SG_Baby_Indo_5sm.JPG‎  

Wide range of prices

I was surprised by a wide range of prices quoted just a few steps apart. Walked around Lorong 16 and got quotes anywhere from 100 for two up to 200 for one. Some offer room included, some ask you to pay 30 extra for room in a nearby motel like Hotel 81.

Such discrepancy in prices is a sign of destabilized market and some pimps are desperate for revenue while others are pricing in risks and/or quoting Yankee prices. Many are willing to negotiate but it is definitely a sign of market in trouble.

Very few SWs but pimps will pull you into near building and call girls down. However, shopping in this "you wait, we show you" style is time consuming and frustrating.

Decided for two cute Thai girls for 150 and agree to pay 30 extra for a room. However at the hotel they are asking me for a passport. WTF?! Why would I take my passport on a night trip to Gaylang? The pimp tried to save the deal by arranging some other ID but I got impatient and walked away.

Finally a very pretty PRC caught my eye in a group of girls sitting outside a place that advertised "massage" services. After paying 30 for massage, we agreed to 100 for "fuck". She insisted to get paid upfront and said that this is for her manager who otherwise will not let her do it. After 10 min of arguing I gave up since I was already undressed and tired of it all. She obviously picked the right time to demand money. She pissed me off as she pretended not to speak or understand English when it was convenient for her but later on she was very quick in understanding me and demanding in a good English 50 extra for "suck".

Obviously the service was poor but I did not care much since I just wanted to get out and complete this unfortunate "Gaylang adventure".

In summary why mongers go to Gaylang in first place? There are girls galore at OT or other places/bars, they are good looking, willing, there is music, fun and prices are very reasonable. Paying 50 to get by taxi to Gaylang and then paying 100 for a girl and another 30 for a room to get [CodeWord140] poor service just does not make sense to me.

I know, I know, don; t tell me. I don't know how to take full advantage of opportunities and deals and don't know where to go but this whole area may have been fun a while ago but now it is definitely a dump.

Definitely Ipanema next time I'm in S'pore!

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Don
    I am Gaylang today leaving on the morning flight to Manila. Boy has this place changed, I read the reports from all the local bros but not even in my worse nightmares could I immagene a paradise like this to be compleately lost. To make it worse I am bringing a friend for his first overseas experiance, someone that I have told about the wonders of Gaylang and now all we get is this. In a weird way I enjoy the street scene as it gives me some sort of hunting feeling and less pressure then choosing a girl from a fish bowl. The house action looks ok but it really is not my thing. Having said that I now need to I guess save face in front of my friend and prove to him that Singapore is light years ahead of KL (we were there fro 1 night but he loved it). Is there ANYONE outthere that can help me with Indo girls. I would like to take him to have his first indo but desipite circuling lorong 24 for hours nothing descent came out. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I need a house number and lorong where discent indo girls work. I still can't belive what happened here. Condolences to all our bros from Singapore.

Take a boat trip to Island Batam near the coast of Northern Sumatra. Not far from Sing. Plenty of Indo gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Funman13
    Apac Man, you're not joking. I was in Geylang last night because my relatives took me to eat seafood. After dinner at about 9 PM we drove through Lor. 12 going home and I saw 5-6 SWs (looks like PRCs) standing about 20ft apart and a lot of men crowding around and looking at them. Then I saw to 2 cops in uniform patroling on the other side of the street but no one ran away. So wtf?
    During my Singapore stay, I went a few times to endulge in Geylang. Here is my report! Big thanks to all who posted here and the forum FAQ section and "how to guide", it made things very easy and almost made me look like a regular, LOL!

It is funny to see that hotel front on Lorong 12. At about 6 PM there were quite a few girls (maybe 15-20.) starting their night. Then around 9 PM, a lot less as many get "booked". There a litterally more than 20-30 men standing there on the street, just drooling over the girls. Indeed maybe trying to get the nerve to walk up to one? But it is almost a joke to see that many guys- especially Sri Lankan and Indian men. The local Chinese men (and now you reader of this forum) will more likely walk by repeatedly!

If you want a freelancer, pass by a few times. If you see one you like, go talk to her. You need to negociate price though. I did not endulge, I have read some people getting a girl for 30-40 SD. But I don't know what they looked like. The cute ones I made contact with asked 100-80, the dropped to 70 rapidly, but no more. You have to add local hotel room price to this; depending on the hotel, it'll set you back an extra 7 to about 20 SD. Most have prices on banners outside for "daytime passage". And you probably also have to carry your condoms. Oh, by the way, I have heard there are a few thai ladfyboys in the area, so be carefull if you are allergic to them! I have spotted a few, but not in front of this particular L14 hotel. Unless a very pretty girl was indeed a LB, but her features were very feminine.

So I did not partake, 'cause when you think the thai fishbowl houses are inclusive for 70 dollars. With more health inspections too! OK, so on to the houses.

First of all, the thai fishbowls. I belive they are situated on Lorong 6-12 for the most part. Easy to walk in, just say you want to look and if you don't like, you say thanks and simply leave. This is cool with the owners, simply don't start asking them stupid questions, especially how it works. As I mentionned, find the forum FAQ section, it's a complete instruction manual! The girls are easy to see, most of the places I saw anyway had clear glass windows, just a few feet away from you. What you see is what you get. Some girls will smile or waive at you, smile back! Thailand is the Land of Smiles, remember! I went in 2-4 houses per Lorong to see what was available until I saw one I really liked, and I picked her!

Price: $70-80/ half hour to 40 min. They ask for more, you can be polite and ask for a discount, or tell them nicely you KNOW the price is $70. Negociations are not hard when you know what to ask for. I suggest always settling the price before picking the girl.

Pros about fishbowls: from 4-8 girls at a time to pick from, easy to see if you find them cute, very goal directed so no wasted time and you can see many girls in same day! You will find some real cute ones, nice skin, nice features, not too used up too. A lot of thai girls speak some basic english and it makes it easier to converse/ do things. Also the ones I went in.mostly on Lorong 8- were very clean and orgainsed.

Cons about fishbowl: girls see many clients per day; not GFE-like at all usually, little if any kissing, very goal oriented-rub, erect, cover, maybe suck, and then fuck- for those who like some affection into their sex. But the same can be said of many of the category 150/ 1 hour houses. I recommend to go early-mid afternoon, when there have been less clients around already.

Now the cat 150/ 1 hour places, many situated Lorong 14 and above. Did not go in as many, so I can't comment on the girl selection as much. Again, refer to FAQ!

Most places I saw had 2-4 girls in the waiting area, not "on display" like a fishbowl, but easy to C. They indeed make less visual contact with you. But once you picked your girl, she is all smiles and attentive to you! The majority I saw were from China (PRC). Feel free to ask the owner some questions about specific features of the girls you want if you don't see what you want. Or simply if it's her first time in Singapore or how long she's been here. Reason I say this is new PRC girls on first trip may not have seen many non asian guys. And you can get quite an expression of surprise when they. Examine you! You may hear (ok, phonetically) "ho taw" (big!) when they see you. Especially if you are on the larger side of size. BTW I did not get this with the Thai girls. I saw 2 PRC girls in this category, both on 1st trip to Singapore.

Once again, price is 150 for one hour in this category. Simply put it as a question: "it's 150 per hour, right? " Of course, nothing stops you for asking only 30 min and paying 70!

Pros of this category: PRC girls in the 150/ hour are maybe a little more GF like- though I think, unless you speak mandarin (I am not sure about hokkian.) or you are a repeat customer to the lady, they are more shy. You can try to get a tailor made order if you want, there is much larger availabilities than what you see in front of you- the owner will have a girl delivered from another house if need be! Girls are pretty good performers (in 2 ways: sex and acting!) also. Possibility of 2+ shots if you are in the mood also.

Cons of this category: like I mentionned with the newer girls, unless your mandarin is. Existent. Communication may prove difficult. If you place an order from outside, I am not sure if you can turn the girl down once she arrives. But you may ask if they have pics, that could be helpful. If you are a one SOG man, time may feel long to you once you have shot your load-again, communication!

Suggestion: maybe print out a few Chinese words for what you like/ want to ask them to do before going there if you plan to see PRC girls. Of course, if it is a quesiton, it does not help understanding the answer!

All in all, I preferred my experience with the thai fishbowls, because for the price of one PRC girl I was able to see 2 very cute thai girls- actually found them prettier than the PRC chicks. I was able to mount 2 shots in the hour with the PRC girls, but. The lack of even simple capacity to ask "were are you from? How old are you? Do you have brothers or sisters? " made it unconfortable for me.

Two houses I would recommend for pretty girls found:

Thai fish bowl L8 H 66G (of course she is only there for one month)

And cat 150 house: L16 H 12 aka SFHQ among the locals.

I hope I have not been too lenghty! If people think I should cut my post in various shorter ones (street FLs, thai fishbowls, PRC girls.) let me know and I will do so!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Don
    PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I need a house number and lorong where discent indo girls work. I still can't belive what happened here. Condolences to all our bros from Singapore.
    Sorry I don't have an clear answer, but I hope you were able to ask one of the house "owners" / OKT as they call them there. They would know I think if some house has a decent Indo. But from what I sampled, it was either Thai or PRC Chinese, pretty much, in the houses.

The big hotel Donnylad is talking about is on Lorong 12 I believe. Corner of Tarma street.

Cheers!

Indo girls

I do believe there were quite a few indo girls stood outside the big hotel along either 12 or 14. Only at night though.

DL

Urgent

I am Gaylang today leaving on the morning flight to Manila. Boy has this place changed, I read the reports from all the local bros but not even in my worse nightmares could I immagene a paradise like this to be compleately lost. To make it worse I am bringing a friend for his first overseas experiance, someone that I have told about the wonders of Gaylang and now all we get is this. In a weird way I enjoy the street scene as it gives me some sort of hunting feeling and less pressure then choosing a girl from a fish bowl. The house action looks ok but it really is not my thing. Having said that I now need to I guess save face in front of my friend and prove to him that Singapore is light years ahead of KL (we were there fro 1 night but he loved it). Is there ANYONE outthere that can help me with Indo girls. I would like to take him to have his first indo but desipite circuling lorong 24 for hours nothing descent came out. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, I need a house number and lorong where discent indo girls work. I still can't belive what happened here. Condolences to all our bros from Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnylad
    As a general rule, the problem I found is that girls in Geylang dont wanna go to a hotel that's literally outside their Lorong. Ridiculous I thought ... Will only go to the rooms they have there and seems to be very ST in nature. Not my style alas.DL
    Ridiculous or not, street girls are not going to be able to leave their block. However, since there is a Hotel 81 or Fragrance on just about every block, it's much better to take them to one of those and pay $10-$20 for a ST room rather than go to their grungy room...

Posting Limitations