"Germany
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 518 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 7764
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [QUOTE=Mel365; 1416285]What a coincidence. I had dinner with the owner of El Capitan tonight after the cock fights. (incidentally I named that club and the owner opened it up for me before it was officially open so I could be the first client. He mentioned that he met you over dinner.

I am happy that you had a good time. Was the lady that was the manager name start with the letter D?

I am glad you had fun there are always a few special chicas in all the clubs.

There are some very hot chicas in El Capitan this week. They will most likely stay through June. I particularly like "falcka" extremely tall and young she spells her name Beronica- she is from the DR.

Mel.

Mel.

Yes the manager lady's name starts with D, on my first visit 2 months ago she was a great help with transportation from the ship and back, her and the boss made me feel very welcome as for the chicas name I will pay my $20 membership and pm you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Good one. You are now officially hooked. I bet a bottle of wine that you are planning your next trip or wondering how to come up with a reason to back to SXM (if you have baggage at home).

BTW, if your $$$$ means $400, that is cheap for three nights. If you paid more, please share. Your money, your call. No judgements. That is useful info for others.
    Vitrea.

Sorry for any confusion $400 for 3 nights I would still be in SXM, I paid what I think the going rate is, $350 for TNL

Any help with reasons to go back to SXM would be much appreciated.

Saturday Night

I now know why many chicas left the club Friday night. As I was driving back from the ships store today I saw a sign thatsaid Daddy Yankee was at the Carnival Friday night, Wow was I bummed out. I really like reggatone and he is the elvis of that music.

In any event after dinner I went to El Capitan for Beronica room 2, she has some very interesting moves, very prety all naturan no boobs to speak of.

I sat in the bar and had a coke, that rejuvinated me but I figured I was done for an hour or two.

I left El C and drove down to Seamans just to see ifthere was something special in the bar. Standing in the parking lot was Rosie, the BJ queen of St Martin. I knew if there was a woman on the island to get a second pop out of me it was her. I don't know how she is still on the island as she has been there for at least 4 years and has her own room along the side of seamans.

Needless to say she did her magic.

Being the greedy monger that I am I was still thinking about Karina, I don't know what it is about her but we actually have some great chemistry.

I just wanted to see her and chat in the bar. She is not a fat girl, I would say she is athletic with great beautiful boobs, a very nice face tall, and amazing hair.

I still can't get over the fact that she remembered me and the boat from 2010. I decided to go back to the room with her just for a massage and to feel her silky skin.

I told her how bummed out I was about missing daddy yankee and she said that was what she was trying to tell me last night In any event one thing lead to another and we wound up spending 2 hours in her room. It was SPECTACULAR YMMV. I would like to take her to the boat, she even offered a freebie, but the boat is being worked on and it is a mess. Possibly Monday night. It was funny that after we were showering after our time together, she said she was now tired and needed a red bull.

We entered the bar about 12:30-1 and it was jumping. So I excused myself as she had work to do.

I am sure I will be with her again tomorrow night after the cock fights, and I will definitely see her in Bogota, she said things are much more tranquil in her area, which it is and we would have a wonderful time. She is single with no children which is unusual. She is saving her money to buy her own apartment and a business. We spoke about restaurants in Bogota and we have the same favorite Pesqueria Jamarillo- a world class seafood restaurant-imagine king crab thermidor-astounding- all in all a very special night.

Aussie Greg

How did you like Phuket?

I have an office in Bangkok, I think the beaches in Phuket are amazing.

It seems like there is a lot of gripa going around in Colombia. A number of my friends have had it in the last few weeks.

To answer your question the weather here is wonderful, not too hot with warm breezy nights.

If you need a hotel please PM me as I get a special rate here.

My Medellin novia is flying in on Wednesday. It would be nice to hang out.

I hope you can get here before the 9th as I leave then.

It seems like we keep missing each other. If we don't meet I will try to hook up in July when I am in MDE again Bog in June.

Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Greg  [View Original Post]
    Mel,

JustPhuket got back from India. 6 weeks watching cricket. 2 weeks in Bangladesh with my Australian mate who has a sweat shop there in the rag trade and then finished it of with a week in each of Phuket and Bangkok.

Been in Cali for a week getting over my long trip back, also gripa.

My hotel has been full so didn't have a room anyway until this week.

What's the weather been like over there in SMX? Thinking of coming over with a couple of girlfriends for a week or so.

Aussie Greg.

Wyknot

I got here Friday the 26 would have been nice to hook up.

By the way what was the chicas name?

Thanks.

Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel365  [View Original Post]
    [

What a coincidence. I had dinner with the owner of El Capitan tonight after the cock fights. (incidentally I named that club and the owner opened it up for me before it was officially open so I could be the first client. He mentioned that he met you over dinner.

I am happy that you had a good time. Was the lady that was the manager name start with the letter D?

There are some very hot chicas in El Capitan this week. They will most likely stay through June. I particularly like "falcka" extremely tall and young she spells her name Beronica- she is from the DR.

Mel.

QUOTE=Wyknot; 1416018]Hi all forum members.

Ok here goes, about 2 monthes ago I visited sxm on a cruise ship, after doing a shore excursion with only 2 hours to sailing I phoned EC the lady I spoke too was very helpfull and arranged transport for me on arrival the lady manager was there to meet me it was 11:50am club was not due to open till 12:00, after a friendy meeting we went inside and she asked what I was looking for and offered to get a line up, well I'd already spotted the only girl in th bar with a smile to die for 10 mins later we were in her room (ok I'm an old guy very green an already had to many drinks) I had a fantastic time and she was very understanding but dissapointed of my no climax, back to the bar asked for a taxi, the manager of the club, with the owner took me back to the ship I had a nice chat with the owner, I felt like a special customer.

FAST FORWORD.

Arrived SXM Monday 22, taxi to hotel 8:00 arrived EC, approached by a lot of nice girls, but I needed to know if the girl with the smile still worked there so I asked the girl behind the bar. 5 mins later I was greeted like a long lost friend she said she remembered me but never expected to see me again (iwant to believe her but who knows!) back to her room no sex just a lot of physicle contact and talked about TNL.

Picked her up at 12 next day got to meet manager lady and the boss they both remembered me and had a laugh together.

Not going to get into details but my girl the the smile to die for (and body too) spent the next 3 nights together, yes it did cost $$$$ but for me to have the company of a beauitful lady and to have her arms around you all night it was a good deal, if sex is all you want as Mel has said stay at the clubs.

Mel sorry I didn't get to meet you I think you could have helped and advised me if you meet the boss of EC tell him sorry I never got to have dinner with him he, ll remember me just repeat first part of story to him.

Arrived back home last night and I feel like absolute shit can not get this girl out of my head I hope I'm not the only guy to go through this or maybe I'm the only fool on the forum.

Would I do it all again HELL YES some of the best days and nights of my life
    [/QUOTE]

Wyknot

What a coincidence. I had dinner with the owner of El Capitan tonight after the cock fights. (incidentally I named that club and the owner opened it up for me before it was officially open so I could be the first client. He mentioned that he met you over dinner.

Mel.

QUOTE=Wyknot; 1416018]Hi all forum members.

Ok here goes, about 2 monthes ago I visited sxm on a cruise ship, after doing a shore excursion with only 2 hours to sailing I phoned EC the lady I spoke too was very helpfull and arranged transport for me on arrival the lady manager was there to meet me it was 11:50am club was not due to open till 12:00, after a friendy meeting we went inside and she asked what I was looking for and offered to get a line up, well I'd already spotted the only girl in th bar with a smile to die for 10 mins later we were in her room (ok I'm an old guy very green an already had to many drinks) I had a fantastic time and she was very understanding but dissapointed of my no climax, back to the bar asked for a taxi, the manager of the club, with the owner took me back to the ship I had a nice chat with the owner, I felt like a special customer.

FAST FORWORD.

Arrived SXM Monday 22, taxi to hotel 8:00 arrived EC, approached by a lot of nice girls, but I needed to know if the girl with the smile still worked there so I asked the girl behind the bar. 5 mins later I was greeted like a long lost friend she said she remembered me but never expected to see me again (iwant to believe her but who knows!) back to her room no sex just a lot of physicle contact and talked about TNL.

Picked her up at 12 next day got to meet manager lady and the boss they both remembered me and had a laugh together.

Not going to get into details but my girl the the smile to die for (and body too) spent the next 3 nights together, yes it did cost $$$$ but for me to have the company of a beauitful lady and to have her arms around you all night it was a good deal, if sex is all you want as Mel has said stay at the clubs.

Mel sorry I didn't get to meet you I think you could have helped and advised me if you meet the boss of EC tell him sorry I never got to have dinner with him he, ll remember me just repeat first part of story to him.

Arrived back home last night and I feel like absolute shit can not get this girl out of my head I hope I'm not the only guy to go through this or maybe I'm the only fool on the forum.

Would I do it all again HELL YES some of the best days and nights of my life[/QUOTE]

$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Good one. You are now officially hooked. I bet a bottle of wine that you are planning your next trip or wondering how to come up with a reason to back to SXM (if you have baggage at home).

BTW, if your $$$$ means $400, that is cheap for three nights. If you paid more, please share. Your money, your call. No judgements. That is useful info for others.
    Sorry for any confusion $$$$ was ment to say many $,

Day 1 $350.

Day 2 $350.

Day 3 $250 This day was less than 24hours.

Total cost per hour was $15 plus food and booze, if it had been $400 for 3 days I may not have come home LOL, help with reasons to return to SXM would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyknot  [View Original Post]
    Hi all forum members.

FAST FORWORD.

Wow you had a great time, I plan to go after the carnaval, thinking of going the 17 th of may. Any change of telling us the name of the girl and what room she is in? Hope you enjoy yourself next time the same.

René

Mel,

Just got back from India. 6 weeks watching cricket. 2 weeks in Bangladesh with my Australian mate who has a sweat shop there in the rag trade and then finished it of with a week in each of Phuket and Bangkok.

Been in Cali for a week getting over my long trip back, also gripa.

My hotel has been full so didn't have a room anyway until this week.

What's the weather been like over there in SMX? Thinking of coming over with a couple of girlfriends for a week or so.

Aussie Greg.

The story is so beautiful! In other words $$$$$$$$$$$ can get you anything!

A. G.

Hi all forum members.

FAST FORWORD.

Hi all forum members.

FAST FORWORD.

My story

Hi all forum members.

FAST FORWORD.

Karina

I arrived here late in the day.

By the time I put things away and got cleaned up it was monger time.

I went to Carolinas as I wanted to see Karina. After researching some old photos I finally found her photo.

She is a tall athletically built chica with a great figure. She was not in the bar and the bar was kind of underpopulated as many chicas went to Carnival.

I asked for her but no one knew where she was. I went in the back and the lady at the desk said she was in her room. I went to room 21 and knocked on the door.

She was very happy to see me.

We went to the bar as she wanted a whisky, I offered her the money for the whiskey instead of ordering it, However she really wanted a drink. We sat and talked at the bar and then spent 1 1/2 hours in the room. She is quite special. She invited me to her apartment in Bogota later this year and I think I will take her up on her offer. After a long day, I called it quits, had a schwarma and I am now back on the boat. She really wore me out.

Great Chica.

Mel

Nhyx69

If you took karina out for 2 nights. She said you were quite a gentleman. She spoke very highly of you.

Thats the way to treat a colombiana.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mel365  [View Original Post]
    Ok so who took Karina out for a TNL possibly 2?

Please report on your experience.

Mel
    I saw Karina, and you are right, very good experience with here. She's a very sweet girl. Thank you Mel!

Before going to Carolina, I was in Seaman and Capitan. In Seaman, I just spend a little time here, very desappointed by the number of girl. In Seaman I meet Marina, Colombian dark skin girl, good body and face. If you go to Capitan, you have to meet her.

Posting Limitations