Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Flaminko Island

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman
    Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.
    Sunday thru Thurs after midnight and Friday and Saturday after 1am the entrance fee is 45E.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman
    Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.
    Sunday to Thursday from midnight, and also Friday and Saturday from 1am the entry price is only EUR 45.

There's also a 2 hour entry price of EUR 45 at other times.

As they shut at 2am sunday to thursday, and 3am friday/saturday, it means that a 2 hour entry price of eur 45 applies at all times. Bit stupid really, no wonder you were confused.

happy hour help

Quote Originally Posted by
    Happy Hour: Sonntags bis Donnerstags ab 00:00 Uhr sowie Freitags und Samstags ab 01:00 Uhr beträgt der Eintrittspreis nur 45 €!

First visit to FI

As a great American man of letters once put it – "weren’t a fit night out for man nor beast. " Despite howling winds and driving rain buffeting my tiny rental ford I made the 40KM drive on a Thursday night to visit Flamingo Island. Arriving near 10 PM I acknowledged it was my first visit and received the overview from the lady at the door. I found the locker room – changed and moved on into the main room. My only other experience at an FKK is at Oase and Flamingo is much different in layout and atmosphere. The main room is much larger and more open and includes a pool (be warned water temp is a little cool.) I wandered around to get the lay of the land – grabbed a seat at the bar to have a cola and was immediately approached by a couple of the ladies. I begged off to have time to get acclimated. At this point there appeared to be few ladies in attendance – 7 or 8 wandered through in the first hour and I spotted several more later but I assumed that the Thursday before the Holiday weekend was not expected to be busy or that ladies were on holiday as well. At this point there were not many more men in sight so I didn’t worry. Oh more concern was realizing that I had forgotten to take the blue pill (a medical necessity for me to fully enjoy myself).

I spent some time relaxing – took a sauna and then as it was getting close to 11 pm began to wonder if I had picked the wrong night. The few girls visible were quickly grabbed up and the number of men had doubled. At this point I stopped waiting to be approached and adapted an aggressive strategy. I spotted a couple of ladies heading up for a smoke so I staked out a location to head them off on the way back. I grabbed a tall blond, brassy Polish girl with a diamond chip in her nose and a few tattoos (most FI girls had some Tats it seemed). I got her name and immediately forgot it. We set on a couch – had a short chat – she quickly took me through her options and price list – which were normal and in short order I was following her spectacular tight butt up the steps to a room.

I was a little apprehensive that this might be a mechanical performance – given the repetition of her price list again once we were in the room. I need not have worried. Once we commenced action she was attentive, sweet and enthusiastic. We had agreed to an hour including a massage (not her best skill). Soon we were kissing, then she was sucking me and then we were 69ing. She was an enthusiastic recipient of my daty but after a few minutes mentioned that my dick didn’t like her. I assured her that it was not her fault and she climbed back on my face where she had several orgasms over the next half hour. I did manage my own orgasm eventually and we spent the last few minutes snuggled in bed chatting about America, her ex boyfriend and vacationing in Dubai. All in all – despite my inability to maintain firm wood – a very pleasant hour.

After a shower, another sauna, dip in the pool and a quick snack I returned to the bar area – trying to decide if I had the energy for anymore fun – especially in my un-medicated state. A few minutes into this pondering – after turning aside an aggressive Cuban girl – I was approached by another blond – from Slovakia. I had seen her earlier and she was not quite a hard body – but still very attractive. She had a very nice manner – friendly and joking. She suggested we might try the kino – and I am a sucker for BBBJ in the kino. In short order she was on her knees – my dick in her mouth. After a few minutes of this I said – no – we need to go to a room. This girl was fabulous – funny to chat with and a demon in the bed. Great BBBJ and then when I started daty she went nuts. I licked her asshole and she went even crazier. She came twice and then got me off with a combo BJ/HJ. I can’t remember her name but I can picture that asshole and hope to have chance to visit it again. Best 50 Euros I have spent in Germany.

I wasted no time after this to clean up and hit the road. I have a another week in Germany and fully expect to be back to FI before I leave. I think I like the facility at Oase better but the GFE attitude of my 2 friends at FI off set the eyecandy advantage that Oase offers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Could someone change the thread-title to "Flamingo-Island"? That's the right way to spell it.

HB

Short visit in February

I visited Flamingo Island a few weeks ago. I got there around 1 AM after the long drive from Stuttgart, it was easy to find using GPS. There were only about 4 or 5 girls working, one of which was a very attractive Russian girl. She was hanging out in the Sauna while the other girls made more of an effort to get perhaps the last customer of the night. I was only there for one hour so I figured I would go with girl most my type and the Russian girl had a thin body of a dancer. The session was real nice. One funny thing I noticed it looked like she had collagen implants in her lips. She was real nice, I am sorry I didn't get to visit this FKK more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Toscana

I then had some luck. There was a really nice blonde drifting around the flamingo beaches, always with a big smile and greetings for almost everyone. After about half an hour I finally latched on that this was none other than Jill, whom I hadn’t seen for three years. Some of you no doubt know her; she is probably the best known provider at FI. I’d not thought to meet her, since I knew she only worked on Fridays, as a fun top-up to her earnings. It now transpires that she works Mondays instead of Fridays, so I was lucky. I had her rather taller in my memory, but she is not that big in fact. Her face is beginning to show her age a little, but the body is classic curvy sexy, even if the breasts are tuned. Her Schwäbisch accent is a delight! The great thing is her attitude. She genuinely loves having sex, and doing the job only once a week doesn’t jade her. She looks forward to a good shagging and returns every week happily to her daytime life. Well, she launched into some great kissing on the couch upstairs before we went off to the Zimmer. It transpired that she had been the girl I’d seen performing in the Kino. With sex and Jill it’s best to leave everything to her, you’ll get a great session whatever. As I say, after three years it was like a completely fresh session for me too. As the French say “une bonne continuation”.
    Hey Tosc,

Great reporting on a club that I have been meaning to reacquaint myself with of late. Thanks! I use to have dynamite sex with Jill (A herzigs Mädle mit a siaß Geschle) and have not seen her in a while. Perhaps next Monday...

Cheers,

Dedalus, who needs to pratcice his Schwäbisch with "a reachdr Schwôb"

Fishing among flamingos

Every year or so my employer insists on putting me through a medical to check that I am fit to continue my FKK career. At least that’s how I interpret the intention, although it’s not officially advertised as such. Mind you, I did get a comment from the personnel manager querying why I, of all the senior managers, was the only one to take up the offer of a free HIV test. I’m probably the only old codger still fucking anyone, I said, not going into further details. He guessed, as he mentally ran through a list of the other candidates, that I must be right.

This all day mega-event takes place at a clinic near Karlsruhe, so it was convenient enough to zip in to Flamingo Island the evening before to get into trim. It was a rare visit. And a good one. I ended up staying a relaxed eight hours. Trouble is, the medical is truly knackering. I turned up the next morning rather short of sleep and quite worse for wear, so my performance by mid-morning was clearly disappointing them. “Of course I keep falling off the bicycle, Doc, and of course I can’t focus my eyes straight, I had four sessions at FI yesterday. What do you expect?”

FI is a medium-sized FKK, comparable with Samya in Köln. The optical quality of the women is marginally lower, but the level of performance in my experience is much more akin to the good city clubs. Much less of an EE bias to the line-up of providers too. Plenty of Germans, some Italians, even North Africans. I didn’t see any, but I understand there are a couple of good Thais as well. The clientele is mixed local and French, who come over the nearby border in some numbers. It is now non-smoking apart from a couple of dedicated smoking rooms. Good for me. The changing rooms are large and clean. The main room is well organised with a long bar, and opposite a nice pool. I didn’t sample the sauna facilities. Theme is, yes, flamingos and exotic beaches. Plastic flamingos on the roof of the “beachbar”, flamingos on the roof of the sauna, flamingos on the murals, flamingos just everywhere. Upstairs is a relaxing room with internet consoles for communicative flamingos, an exercise area with a real selection of machines for energetic flamingos, and the Kino tucked right in the corner for horny flamingos. The food downstairs is perfectly acceptable, though not roast flamingo that night. In short you can plan a longer stay.

It is generally not difficult to approach the girls, some of whom will accost you too, but it is not a pest as it can be in the Frankfurt Big Three. Because the big smoking room is upstairs, the girls actually move around quite a lot, either off to smoke, or to farm the Kino of course. This means you can have a good look at them as you sup your Alkoholfreies and they saunter sexily by.

I decided to take pot luck and plonked myself down in the Kino. Always been a winner here in the past. Sure enough I was soon joined by Anika, a shapely blonde from Hungary, who wasted no time in starting to weaving her magic. In front of us there was a couple in full swing doing 69, and a very shapely arse she had too. They were having a great session, I could tell, but unfortunately I couldn’t see clearly what the girl looked like for future reference. After a while they left, and by that time Anika was stroking her tonsils with my dick. She is over thirty, with a womanly body curvy in all the right places. We decamped to a room, where she continued her swirling BBBJ, we too switched into a lengthy 69 before she finished me off as a bouncing bronco cowgirl. Very much a good first session with a girl with a great attitude.

I then had some luck. There was a really nice blonde drifting around the flamingo beaches, always with a big smile and greetings for almost everyone. After about half an hour I finally latched on that this was none other than Jill, whom I hadn’t seen for three years. Some of you no doubt know her; she is probably the best known provider at FI. I’d not thought to meet her, since I knew she only worked on Fridays, as a fun top-up to her earnings. It now transpires that she works Mondays instead of Fridays, so I was lucky. I had her rather taller in my memory, but she is not that big in fact. Her face is beginning to show her age a little, but the body is classic curvy sexy, even if the breasts are tuned. Her Schwäbisch accent is a delight! The great thing is her attitude. She genuinely loves having sex, and doing the job only once a week doesn’t jade her. She looks forward to a good shagging and returns every week happily to her daytime life. Well, she launched into some great kissing on the couch upstairs before we went off to the Zimmer. It transpired that she had been the girl I’d seen performing in the Kino. With sex and Jill it’s best to leave everything to her, you’ll get a great session whatever. As I say, after three years it was like a completely fresh session for me too. As the French say “une bonne continuation”.

Hmm, third session was with Idi, born in Kazakhstan, but brought up in Germany. Can’t remember anything about her. Sorry, can’t give any report on her. Goes like that sometimes. All I know was that she approached me, was friendly, and that it was a normal standard FKK session, so she’s not one to avoid.

My final session turned out to be the best. I was quite tired and no longer feeling very decisive, so it took a good long time to make my choice. I was very tempted by a group of Italians, three of whom were really good looking, including one with beautiful breasts and another very much an Andie MacDowell look-alike. But they kept getting into noisy exchanges with a group of tedious Turks, who seemed to think it was tiresomely funny to try to get MacDowell and co. to do anal free of charge, otherwise they wouldn’t go to the room with them. All this in coarse, loud, bad German. After about an hour of wasting her time with them, Andie was pissed off, so I judged her next client would get a moody session. Not me then. There was also a classic statuesque tall blonde with a killer body, who was very popular and had Little Tosc a-twitching a few times. I could have nabbed her, but in the end I reckoned she was finishing her guys off rather too quickly, so banished Little Tosc back to the paddock and passed on her.

In the end I went over to a girl in the corner with shortish dyed copper auburn hair that I’d been thinking about on and off all evening. I was lucky: this was Inna from Belarus, medium height, A/B breasts, slender body and attractive Slav-style face. Probably late twenties. Not the real beauty, but a really experienced provider. Good conversationalist. I could tell she was keen to perform well. I warned her she would have to work a bit, but that didn’t faze her. Great DFK once we were in the room, and a long rhythmic BBBJ got Little Tosc back into solid shape after about ten minutes. She started riding cowgirl, leaning back to stroke her clit, and leaning forward to mix in the kisses. As I say, she knows the moves. I was getting lazy, so I manouevered her round to the spoons position, grasped her hair in one hand (so she can’t go away, a nice fantasy, I find :-) ), pushed her shoulder away to arm’s length with the other, and began to pound. It’s a good position: she can settle down to enjoy it, read a magazine, or go to sleep or whatever she wants without too much effort, and you have total control over the climax, and can see yourself entering from behind. With a slender body like Inna’s in your sights, that is indeed a treat. She in fact seemed to enjoy it a lot and built up the excitement herself towards the end, but I think it was an act. I don’t care. I finished by whipping the condom off and spraying a rather disappointing spoonful over her shapely back. Felt good though.

Called it a day after that, as the medical would call in a few hours. BTW there is now a hotel actually on the FI complex. I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s part of the same building. If you were interested, I am sure they would help you if you rang FI. Save you having to book elsewhere.

Following day I visited Oase and regretted it. My mistake, just too tired, too many approaches from money-hungry providers, crap choices. Left early. The morning after that took the happy hour option and consoled myself with Nina at Finca. She put the world to rights again, as those who know her will appreciate.

Sorry guys, forgot names.

1. Polish girl. Young, black short hair, nice body. Okay face up close - maybe 6-7 in face...more on the 6 side. Good session.

2. Mix egyptian and german girl. Plump short build. tan. Wild curly blondish hair. Wanted me to cum quick. skip

I agree

"Thank you, Germany."

Lovemissile,

I have to totally agree with your sentiments. So much choice, so much quality, so little money.

C1

Last night of the tour

I figured that since I was leaving Frankfurt tomorrow to return to the U. S. , I had better spend my last night somewhere close to the airport. The wildcard club I chose was Flamingo Island, just past Heidelberg down the A5. Situated in the middle of an industrial complex, this place was easy to find. Why are so many of these clubs inside industrial complexes? It must be zoning laws. Anyways, this place was very clean and well designed. The rules are simple and the prices reasonable. Even though I can favorably compare this place to Oase, right away I can tell the quality of the girls here is just a notch lower. The good thing is that looks are not my most important criteria; what really counts happens inside their private rooms, which they have a lot of. The outside makes this building look deceivingly small but once inside, this place is very roomy. The big difference here is that the girls walk around in bikinis or not-too-revealing lingerie.

When I was walking around the place, I was accosted by Angelina next to the Kino. She was 19 and said she was from Italy. I thought she looked a bit too dark to be from Rome and it would have been more believable if she said she was from Sicily. But what did I care, I was too busy staring at her body. This girl was stacked. Now I know the rule about not taking the first girl that comes up to you but I was a bit cranked up so I ignored it. I am glad I did because I had a good time with her in the zimmer. However, if I wasn't so charged up, I am certain it would have been a different story. She did push the extras; a couple of times giving me the hard sell but I ignored it, pretending not to understand her.

Their dinner buffet was quite delicious and plentiful. I can see why half the guys in this place are grossly overweight. Not many girls here know English so it was my good luck to run in to (and later ram in to) a very pretty Venezuelan named Aliyah. She was a 28 year old, dark, and bosom-blessed latina. We spoke Spanish and we joked about some of the really fat dudes ("gordos") in this club. It made me wonder if I had met any other European women with any sort of sense of humor in the past 10 days and the answer sadly was no. I had some laughs with Pim at Ptt Dorsten, but she is from Thailand. I also had some laughs with the Romanians at Ptt Selm and Ptt MG, but that was about it. I am just glad I ran in to Aliyah. In the room, she was muy excelente! Like most Latinas, she knew what makes a man happy. What is such a fine South American doing in a club like this? These guys are lucky to have her in their stable.

After the superb time I had with Aliyah, I needed a little nourishment. In the dining room, I saw this gorgeous girl wearing a see through negligee eating with a coworker. She was quite fetching. With two sessions under my belt already today, I felt I had to have one last bang on this tour. She would be it. Will I go out with a whimper or will I go out with a bang? A half hour later I came up to her sitting alone on one of their many couches. Mareka was from Hungary, around 30, and not much of a conversationalist, even though she spoke English well. That should have raised red flags but I was hypnotized by her tits. In the room, her demeanor had not changed much. Unfortunately for me, this girl was a cold fish. Whatever the polar opposite of GFE is, Mareka was it. This literally was an anticlimatic ending to my tour. Oh well, I am not going to judge my entire trip on this one, last bad episode. After 10 days and 11 nights of ficken, I can honestly say that this was the greatest vacation ever. This is a hell of a place to thank an entire nation but I am going to do it anyway. The adventures I have had here will be etched in to my memory until the day I die.

Thank you, Germany.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Silvia

Quote Originally Posted by Somethings
    Is Sylvia the one with really curly (tight curls) black hair?
    She certainly has wavy hair, I am not sure what "tight curls" means. She has black, long hair, wears it differently during the day, sometimes on her shoulders, sometimes pulled into a loose bunch. She is short, thin, has olive complexion, small perky breasts, and a beautymark near her mouth. If they let us only take pictures!

Not sure if this helps. You could always go and ask the bar maid or the person who checks you in to point her out. I did that one time in wanting to meet Magdala (sigh, who wasn't there this time!).

Mark

@mark

Is Sylvia the one with really curly (tight curls) black hair?

Very cool, Mark U!

I will make a mental note to drop by when I am in the area then.

Sounds like I'd like this unrushed athmosphere compared to the hectic Grand Central station ambiance of the larger clubs.

A wonderful buffet: women and grill!

This is strange. No one has posted since I did a month ago. You guys are missing out on a great chance to be the center of attention!

I spent a most pleasurable Friday late afternoon and evening in Flamingo, driving down from Darmstadt. This club is clean, a touch of exotic, fun, and varied. This was the first time I was there with the outside patio/pool/and grill buffet open. The girls clearly outnumbered the guys, and there was some disappointment that these lovelies weren't getting more business.

One girl told me she only comes 2 days a week, and spends the other days at the Laufhaus, or at Sakura, or Oase. She likes the Flamingo as a club, but there aren't enough men to go around, and many of the men seem to be from France or locals who pay the fee, come in, have the meal, sit around and maybe see only one girl for 30 minutes and then have another meal, sit around and leave.

Guys, I am not a very good looking fellow as those of you who have met me know, but I had four sessions over 6 hours with the warmest cutest girls, who light and deep kissed, who cuddled, who enjoyed DATY, who didn't rush me, and who spent a good deal of time talking and warming up on the couch or kino before going to a zimmer.

One note: it was hot and like a sauna in the big gathering space. Outside had a breeze, and the kino and individual rooms are all air conditioned and wonderfully cool and comfortable.

Girls: quite a variety from quite a wide range of countries. I started with the lovely Erika from Latvia, thin, blond, with her hair pulled back and braided. She spoke English well enough to tell jokes, to giggle, to have fun and to tell me what she liked and to understand what I liked. She was one girl that I could see myself arranging to spend the whole time with, if she wanted.

After experiencing the grill buffet, and enjoying the view of "pool chair" action while eating, I rested a bit in the kino (air condition, remember!), and noticed some hot action the couches there as I dozed. Some wonderful lovelies came in and asked nicely, but I declined but it did affect my "menu" later.

My next was the most petite Sylvia from Hungary, with long dark hair, a mysterious cute face, small, tight body. She also spoke English, we went to the kino to get warmed up, and then went to a room and had a wonderful time. She was most responsive to DATY and told me so. That is one of the great turn on's for me, anyway, when a girl thanks you, kisses you, and then says, "now it's my turn!" and then gives the most amazing BBBJ. Definitely a repeat.

Another snack, another nap, and I went to the bar for some water and ended up spending 20 minutes chatting up Lauren from Romania, Blond, petite with perky breasts, tall, with a name tattooed running down her arm, and another small design on her back. She was talking with another fellow about how hard it was to learn German, and after a short while, he agreed and walked off, so I continued the conversation. Her English was excellent, we talked about her town, my town, her cuteness, my chubbyness, and how hot it was. We were not sitting on adjacent chairs at the bar, so I didn't know if she was just being polite or if she realized I wanted to spend time with her. She never suggested "zimmer?" or "would you like to have some fun with me" as we just chatted like old friends. I told her I was going to go to the kino to relax, and if she would like, she could join me. She did, and we just cuddled and caressed gently for a long while interspersing little kisses as she lay with me. At this point, *I* suggested "zimmer?" and off we went and, wow: another very reactive girl who appreciated long DATY, a great BBBJ, and then several athletic positions (on her part) finishing with doggie, and more cuddling when done.

I repeated my snack-and-nap routine, and thought I was done for the night, and would have been happy but then Jill from Karlsruhe, one of the girls who had approached me earlier in the kino, again approached, and now I was the one providing the couch action for others. Blonde, enhanced breats, an interesting tattoo pattern that highlights her butt, clit and belly piercings. She kisses great, has sensitive breasts, and normally wouldn't be the kind of girl I would approach since I don't like the bigger fake breasts, but I had seen her in action, and she definitely got the little guy hard again with her tongue action in the BBBJ, and her positive reaction to my caressing her pussy. I didn't want to finish on the couch, as it would be too uncomfortable, so we took a break to walk down, across the open room, and up to the rooms on the other side. We started back up and she reacted warmly, with the right moans, fingers lightly in my hair as I ate her pussy, and then 69, and then several positions, finishing with slow, deep, pushes in missionary while kissing.

There were quite a few others I saw that would easily make my to-do list, and I might go back to see if they are there. I would repeat with all of the girls I saw, though, too. I don't think there was a girl there I wouldn't have wanted to do, in fact, that I saw. Well, one older latina, but just one!

With Lauren, I asked her if other Americans visited the club, and she said hardly any, maybe one per week. It was weird thinking I might be "the American" for this week! It is NOT the atmosphere of the Frankfurt clubs, which is perhaps why I like it. I just can't understand why more folks don't take advantage.

Mark

Posting Limitations