Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 829 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Badinsweet,

You sure met the girls I like the most at Palace. Kiara, Kimi and Daniella. You would have been even happier if Chayenne from Germany had been there. Kiara is the kind of Girl next door type I really like. Kimi has a great sense of humor and a really classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cum 500  [View Original Post]
    (How can you private message people. DO you have to be a paying member? There is no option to PM you BadinSweet but there is others though I dotn pay membership so mayeb I can't pm?)

- I think I have to be a senior member in order for someone to PM me since I am not a paying member neither.

Anyway I just wanted to ask you some q's because like you I am real real fussy on the girls I want sex with. So by your reports it would seem Palace is a better choice than OAse.

- I like Palace better due to easier access and the girls look.

However, you say service is not as good. Is this a big factor. I mean is service at palace real bad. What can I expect?

- You can get a good service from Palace girls for 50E. It's not that the service is bad by any means. Some girls just want 100E for kissing but they will still provide good service. It won't be robotic like in RLD but won't be as great as in Oase neither. You just need to find out which girls provide good service. I hope I have helped narrow down some.

I prefer looks over service to a degree. Obviously there is a point such as terrible service etc off course. But in general I'm a looks kinda guy!

- Then I definitely suggest Palace over Oase. Maybe when I was at Oase it was a down day but it was Saturday. I thought Palace girls look much better.

Also, Palace seems much easier to get to being based at the train station this is so?

- Oase is not hard to get to. One train and a taxi. Palace is just more convenience, faster, and cheaper to get to if you are in Hbf area.

Also, how is weekend versus midweek? On Sunday there were mnay hot girls? But Tuesday not so much? Maybe Fri-sun best days to go? Defo not Tuesday if that is dress day? ANyother days worht avoiding?

- I don't think I have been to Palace on weekend. I was there on Sunday, Tuesday, and my previous trip was on Wednesday I believe. I am sure, like most places, it's busier on weekend. It was raining on Tuesday so that may factor into the slow business too. Both Colombians told me they would be there but I didn't see them by the time I left. Tuesday is dress day but when I was there not many girls were wearing dresses and by 7-8pm most took them off (Kiara said it's too hot). Though it wasn't so busy so girls didn't care. Thursday is lingerie night. I think.

For me to go to Palace seems lot less stresfful. I'm not into travelling all over city and long distances. Palace is 10-15 euro 10 min taxi from train station. That is ideal to me and I'd much prefer that than going to OAse. And it seems Palace has hotter girls? So all I miss out on not goin gto Oase is potentially better service? But they also have 18-22 girls and Palace is over 21 girls only? But off course a hot 23 year old is better than an average 19 year old.

- Yeah, if that's the case I'd try Palace. But you should try both just to see which you like better. Oase is not that hard to get to. It just takes longer and cost more to come back with taxi. To me 19 and 21 is not that much different. You can't really tell the girls age anyways. As I have said I think the girls at Palace are hotter but other may disagree.
    Let me know if you still have more questions. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BadinSweet  [View Original Post]
    OK, maybe its Martha. She has a very pretty face. Once I saw her in the restaurant I knew I would need a session with her. When she finished eating. I hurried and got out of the restaurant too. I sat by the bar outside of their private area waiting for her to come back out. Gosh, I need to go back to Frankfurt ASAP.
    (How can you private message people. DO you have to be a paying member? There is no option to PM you BadinSweet but there is others though I dotn pay membership so mayeb I can't pm?)

Anyway I just wanted to ask you some q's because like you I am real real fussy on the girls I want sex with. So by your reports it would seem Palace is a better choice than OAse.

However, you say service is not as good. Is this a big factor. I mean is service at palace real bad. What can I expect?

I prefer looks over service to a degree. Obviously there is a point such as terrible service etc off course. But in general I'm a looks kinda guy!

Also, Palace seems much easier to get to being based at the train station this is so?

Also, how is weekend versus midweek? On Sunday there were mnay hot girls? But Tuesday not so much? Maybe Fri-sun best days to go? Defo not Tuesday if that is dress day? ANyother days worht avoiding?

For me to go to Palace seems lot less stresfful. I'm not into travelling all over city and long distances. Palace is 10-15 euro 10 min taxi from train station. That is ideal to me and I'd much prefer that than going to OAse. And it seems Palace has hotter girls? So all I miss out on not goin gto Oase is potentially better service? But they also have 18-22 girls and Palace is over 21 girls only? But off course a hot 23 year old is better than an average 19 year old

Mainhattan-Oase-Palace visits

Finally I got a chance to visit three different clubs in the same visit. I travel frequently with Lufthansa and I have a stop-over in Frankfurt many times. I have always wanted to freeze my preference for an FKK in Frankfurt and I decided to fix on the best of these three at least.

1. Mainhattan.

I had a half-day to start with and for sheer economics (least entry fee) , decided to hit Mainhattan. Took tram 12 to Daimlerstrasse and a 10 min walk thereafter. Entry was EUR 55, and the lady at the counter told me that if I came back on Sunday I would get free entry. Sadly Lufthansa had other plans for me.

I always like Mainhattan's super-clean appearance and the good food. One good point with this club is that the restaurant is always open, so you will not go hungry between sessions, no matter what time you get there. They also give free beer, unlike many other FKKs. The overall facility, however is small-ish. The layout is like a 'C' shape, so there are no wide spaces. The bar area is the largest which is also where most of the girls hang around. Unfortunately for me, this is also a smoking zone so I do not find it very comfortable. There is a kino on the floor above with some very funny-shaped beds, some of them are about 5 feet from the ground! There is a nice wellness area with some deck-chairs, couches sauna / steam etc. And a nice Jacuzzi. I found that a lot of the talent was from Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary (in that order). Though the quantity as well as quality of talent was quite adequate, there was a marked decrease from the last time that I had visited. I had sessions with Sammy and Maria, both from Romania- service was not spectacular but quite satisfactory.

IMHO:

Pros: Cheaper entry, free beer, good food, there is a small outside area.

Cons: Talent could be better, if you want a place to relax or take a nap it would be difficult to manage.

2. Oase.

This club is quite far away from the town so I decided to budget a full day for the visit. I took the S-train to Friedrichsdorf and it was just a EUR 10 cab ride from the station to the club. It is basically set in a large house in the suburbs. Change rooms are in the basement, and there is a large garden in the back with a swimming pool, and this seems to be the highlight of the club. There are several tents fitted in the garden, if you like your sex bright and airy. Of course, many deck-chairs with plenty of beautiful bodies to feast your eyes on. There is a small, dismal food counter with some very basic food- this too, is not available all the time. I tried some but was so disappointed that I ended up ordering pizza from a restaurant outside- the management had no problem with that and apparently many of the girls do that quite often (I got the menu from one of them). The bar are is a quite small and crowded, and you must pay for beer. You do get a good variety of fruits at the bar. The construction of the building seems to be quite old, and it is not one of the cleanest FKKs I have seen. Despite the large outdoor area and many, many rooms, the remaining indoor space is quite small and a bit like a maze. The talent, however was simply mind-boggling. There were at least 70 girls at different points of time, and the variety was amazing. I counted girls from Ghana, Puerto Rico, Egypt, Turkey, Moldova, Russia, Poland, Germany, Bulgaria, Romania and Thailand, I am sure there would be a few more. I found many, many girls in the stunning category and it was no problem at all to find one on whom I would spend my EUR 50 on. All the girls were friendly and chatty, maybe a little pushy but not too much. I tried a threesome with 2 girls from Poland (do not remember their names) , a tall brunette from Romania then a really hot blonde from Germany. Service was excellent on each occasion. During sessions, though I found the club to be sub-optimal with too much noise, too little space and almost no place where I could spread out and relax. There is a small wellness area with a Jacuzzi but apparently you have to pay EUR 50 if you want a girl to join you in the Jacuzzi.

IMHO:

Pros: Kick-ass lineup and unbeatable service. Great outdoor area.

Cons: Dubious food, Uncomfortable indoor area.

3. Palace.

I had been to palace on 2 occasions before but I had stopped in recent times because of the sharky and pushy attitude of the girls. This time I decided to give it another shot. Took the U-train to Industriehof and just a 5 minute walk from there. Immediately I found that Palace has changed for the better! As I learnt over the course of the evening, the club has been facing stiff competition from Mainhattan, Oase and World and because of this it seems that the management has taken steps to get the girls to tone down their sharky attitude. The lineup was very good, plenty of choice and variety. The food in the restaurant was fabulous, like you would get in any nice restaurant in the city. The club is a completely indoor club with no outdoor area. However the indoor area is vast and almost the entire club is quite dimly lit, I found this very relaxing. There are two bars and you must pay for beer and other alcohol. There is a jacuzzi and the usual wellness facilities. I quite like that smoking areas are in separate glass-walled rooms so that the major portion of the club is smoke free. The Kino has plush beds and cushions, with very low sound and it is one of my favorite places to sleep anywhere in the world! I tried Marta (Colombia) and Jenna (Czech Republic). Very good service from both. There was another really hot blond with spectacles whom I wanted to try, but finally decided that I would leave something for next time.

Pros: Great food, great ambience, plenty of places to relax, very good line up.

Cons: No outdoor area, no food from late afternoon to early evening.

All in all, I have decided to keep Palace as the FKK of choice in Frankfurt.

Part II

I agree that service level in Oase is a lot better. I'm not into silicone by any means. I also prefer natural but I won't turn down a girl just because she has a silicone, as long as they look good.

Part II, Tuesday 05/31. I had to leave Palace by 8pm to catch a flight. So I dragged my luggages from my hotel (eventhough Intercontinental is only 5 mins walk to the train station) and put them in the locker at FRA HBF so I can spend more time at Palace. It cost 6E for the biggest locker for 24hrs. It fits my biggest suitcase and one duffle bag. BTW I timed it, you can walk from U4 line track, get your luggages from the locker, and go to platform 103 for S8 / S9 that go to the airport in less than 6 mins.

Must be my luck, once I got off the train at Industriehof the rain started to pour. So I sprinted and arrived at Palace in less than a min. Should have had an umbrella with me or borrow one from the hotel. Soaking wet and out of breath I paid the fee. First thing I asked was for a glass of water from the bar, LOL. It's 2pm and I haven't had any food. Knowing I only have 6 hrs, I wanted to have as many sessions as possible. Walked around the place there were probably 8-10 girls and about 10-15 guys. I knew I was going to session with Martha and Mariana for at least an hour each but they were not there yet. So I decided to grab lunch. They have some cold cut meat, cheese, bread, salad and some fruits. After food Kiara came by and ask if I want to session with her. I said 'Kiara from Germany' but she doesn't remember me. I told her that I was here two days ago. She was like 'Maybe we talked but we did not have a session. I would have remembered' which is true, I guess. I asked if she would kiss for the standard session but she said no. So I told her 'maybe later'.

I always wonder who Kimi from Germany is until I spoke to her. I asked what she would do for 50E and she said her 'package' for 50E is you get normal suck and fuck. The next package up includes 69, kiss, etc. So I politely declined. She has a cute face but the body is not my type. For the same price I'the rather do Kiara.

I sat by the table right next to the place where the girls would return the room keys. So I can see which girls just had a session and who is coming in. I kept seeing this tall blonde having sessions including Kiara. They were probably the busiest during the day, including Nina. I even stared at this blonde when she was done with a customer. I had to make a few eye contacts until she came over and spoke to me. It turned out the tall blonde was Saskia. I asked her if she kiss for 50E and she said 'of course'. So, my first session was with Saskia, from Germany, forgot to ask her age, tall blonde, B / C cup. DFK and MPOS. I would also highly recommend her as most here have. She normally doesn't approach customer. After she's done with most of the guys that were there she just kept on playing on the slot machines. You can always find her there.

Kiara was pretty busy and she would smile at me when she sees me and when she walked by the table. It's 4pm and I still haven't seen my favorite Colombian. Kiara was laying face down on the couch. So I sat next to her and start giving her a back massage. She was like 'oh, that's good, you ARE good'. I stopped after a couple mins and told her that was just a sample. You can get more when we have a session but you don't kiss. She then replied 'OK, maybe a little'. So my second session was with Kiara, from Berlin, very slim body, tall blonde, C fake. I asked how old she is and she said 28 (doesn't look that old at all). I told her 'you don't look 28' and she replied 'I know! '. LOL. We started to kiss, which was good. I told her I can give her the massage now but she said after sex since she would fall asleep if I give her one now. She asked if I want BBBJ or cover but I told her either one is fine so she opt for cover and said "it's safer". I asked her to be on top and she was getting on top but said this is her least favorite position since she has a bad knee. So, I told her we can do another position and asked which she would prefer and she said missionary. Works for me since that is my favorite. After sex I told her let's go and she was like no no and laid on her stomach so I can massage her. I gave her a good 10-15 mins massage. She said the next session we have we will have sex for 30 mins and 'you massage me for 30 mins'. LOL. Later on the day she would come by and say Hi. Sex was good, not as great as the others I liked, but Kiara is becoming my favorite due to her personality.

During the day I would kept seeing these two girls hanging around together. They don't approach any customer and would just sit or lay together on that rocking chair across from the smoking lounge. They are from Hungary and have, I'the say, the best body in the whole place. They have a supermodel body. The tall brown / brunette has a pretty face. Her name was something hard to pronounce, R or L-somehting-na, I think. A cup. Her friend is Alina, dark black hair. 22, also A cup. They both were so hot that I could do either one. I kept walking by them while I was resting to check them out. The brunette hair waved me to come by. I asked if they would kiss and they were like 'NO NO baby, I don't kiss for 50E' I told them that other people do and they were very surprise to hear. I said really I can name you names. The brunette one wanted to have session with me while the dark hair would just laid there. They were so hot that I could go with either one but since they don't kiss I told them maybe later.

It was getting close to 6pm and I still haven't see Martha or Mariana. Tuesday at Palace is a dress night so girls would start to wear dress. There were a couple overweight girls there wearing black dress trying to cover it. One of them approached me and was very nice but just not my type. I decided to go with Alina from Hungary. She didn't budge for a kiss no matter what tricks I tried. The sex was ok, only one position. Based on the look, yes, but service was so-so. I wouldn't repeat.

I had 10 girls in 3 days and it started to wear on me. It was hard to stay hard during my session with Alina. She worked hard to keep me hard but I knew I was done or have only one more session left. Dinner was at 7:30p so I need to have a session before that, eat and then head out. I kept on waiting for the Colombians but they never showed up. I guess the weather was bad and a few people didn't show up neither. By the time I was leaving, at 8pm, there were probably 20-30 girls and just about 20 guys. I have never felt so sad leaving the place. I knew that it will be months or years before I get to come back to Frankfurt again. I need to find a temporary assignment in Germany from my work. I'm still on a business trip and contemplating if I should change my flight to have another layover in Frankfurt. It's going to cost me a fortune.

I was at the airport at 8:30p, finished check-in and gone through security in less than 15 mins. I have 90 mins before my flight and was sadly thinking how it would have been spending this time at the Palace rather than at a gate. The flight was delayed due to mechanical problem and I was praying and hoping that they cancel the flight. But my wish did not come through. Sorry that most of the reviews included some logistics stuff. I figured it may help someone in the same situation. Til the next time, please enjoy Palace for me.

Cheers

If you are into silikone Palace is the place to prefer over Oase. But. Service level is better at Oase, a lot of processors at Palace, but we've been into that topic.

HB

Palace was excellent

I was at Palace on Sunday 05/29 and Tuesday 05/31. This is my second and third visit to Palace. I was at Oase on Saturday but to me the girls at Palace look a lot better. There were easily 5-10 girls that I want to have session with comparing to only 2-3 at Oase. Also there are so many 9's and 10's comparing to Oase (disclaimer, my preference and opinion only).

Part 1, Sunday. I planned to catch Rhine river cruise on Monday (leaving FRA HBF at 7:45am) so I knew I need to leave Palace at midnight or around 1am. I arrived at Palace around 6:45pm. There were probably 20-30 girls already but the guys must be less than 20. The place was empty! This is after being at Oase the day before where there were easily 150-200 guys. It's like night and day. After I walked in I was in awe. Most girls were very HOT and I felt like I wasted my time at Oase the day before. I should have come here to begin with and spend more time here. I saw a bunch of familiar faces that I sessioned with last time, Kiara, Daniella, Nina. I went to eat and saw a few stunners in there too. Mariana (who I thought the name was Maria last time) was sitting with her friends and all speaking in Spanish. Next thing I know, my favorite girl Martha from Colombia came in and sat with them. I was very surprised and happy to see her.

I knew I wanted to session with at least Martha and either Daniella or Kiara again. So I was looking to try some new face. My first session was with Mariana, from Colombia. 25, shoulder length brunette, B / C cup? A little sagging. Her body was not as nice as Martha or Kiara, a little wide on the hip but she's not fat or chubby neither and she has a pretty face. I wanted to session with her on my last visit since she seemed nice even after I kept turning her down. I told her I want a normal session and asked if she kiss and she said yes. She gave DFK, BBBJ, MPOS. It was excellent, probably one of the best session I have had in FKK. She asked for feedback a few times and if I was happy with my session. After we finished, we chat a little. She said she's leaving next week to go back to Spain (I think Barcelona) to help her sister with her boutique. I asked if she works on Tuesday and she said 'I'll be here'. I would really recommend her if you can find her when you are at Palace. I gave her 50E + 20E tips.

After relaxing in the Jacuzzi which is by the way not as nice as the one at Oase. The Oase one has a jet stream that will massage your upper and lower back where the one at Palace only like bubbles up. I can see that even Martha (who is like a goddess to me) still just sitting around at the bar waiting or approaching someone to have a session. I couldn't believe that some people even turned her down. In case you don't know who she is, Martha is Colombian. 25, C cup. Her breast is perky and in a tear drop shape. They are not sagging neither, for the size, and would pass a pencil test (meaning if you put a pencil under her boobs it won't hold the pencil and the pencil would fall). Her butt is like one of the best I have seen. The session with her was excellent just like my previous visit. DFK, BBBJ, MPOS. She said that she will go back to Bogota on Wed June 1st but will also be here when I come back on Tuesday. I was thinking about giving her tips too but I figure I would either do a session with her later or do at least an hour with her on Tuesday. So the damage was 50E for one of the hottest girl. After two sessions with Colombians and seeing all those Miss Universe contestants from Colombia I thought to myself I must visit Colombia and see if the girls are this beautiful.

It was getting close to the time I had to leave. Kiara must have been approaching me 3-4 times asking for session already. If she was to be in Oase she doesn't need to approach anyone. I couldn't decide if I should go with her since she doesn't kiss for 50E. I thought my session with Daniella last time was excellent so I went with her instead. She actually approached me and I was like 'Daniella from Moldova, right? ' It was after I had a session with Martha so I told her to come back in an hour since I just had a session. Over 2 hrs passed and she walked by again and pointed the finger at her watch. We went to the room and I told her that I just want a normal session and confirm if she kiss. She said she doesn't kiss for 50E and I was like we kissed last time. She told me she has never kissed anyone for 50E so maybe I was mistaken or she just gave me a little peck. Other than no kissing, the session was good, MPOS, BBBJ. She said she will leave on Wed June 1st to go back for a 5 weeks vacation. I asked when will she be back again and she said July or maybe September.

After Daniella, I had to leave for the train station. I was still disappointed that I didn't come here on Saturday. I asked all the girls and they said it was not busy on Saturday neither. I told all the girls about how busy it was at Oase on Saturday. I felt so bad for the girls at Palace that they are mostly stunning but have to sit around to get a session where if they were to be in Oase they would easily be busy all night. Don't worry I didn't chase any girls from Palace over to Oase. Most girls that I talked to seem to prefer Palace over Oase due to the cleanliness. Daniella was like; I went to Oase, most guys like the garden and everything but for girls it doesn't matter. We just need a good bedroom. Will write part 2 visit soon.

Question

Hello, Guys.

I am about to be at Germany when this year ends 20. 12. 11-30. 12. 11.

Are clubs like Oase or The palace opened during this period?

Is it a good time to visit these club? Will there be "enough" women there these days?

Thanks!

Thanks Hessen,

May go in Monday or Tuesday so appreciate advice for those days? If Sunday is alot better I'll make the effort to go then.

Thanks again for any help

I'd go to Oase, if the weather is good. If not, Palace would be second choice. I'd avoid Mainhattan on a Sunday.

HB

Frankfurt Monday Tuesday

Hi Guys,

Got an ultra long haul flight arriving Frankfurt Sunday morning. Hoping to head into town Monday or Tuesday.

On those days which FKK do you recommend. Read some great reports regarding Palace but also Mainhatten and Oase.

Any input appreciated. Thinking of heading in around 3pm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Super Cum 500  [View Original Post]
    Due to my new job at weekends. It is likely I can only go Frankfurt most likely MOnday or Tuesday until Thursday or Friday morning.

So, should I wait til I get time off work to do a weekend?

If not what days should I go where. Prob Tues and Thus I guess. Or is this crap?
    I think weekends are usually a little bit more busier, but given your restrictions, I would encourage you to just go whenever you get a chance! Pop your cherry, enjoy the experience, and then come back here and let us all know how it went.

Due to my new job at weekends. It is likely I can only go Frankfurt most likely MOnday or Tuesday until Thursday or Friday morning.

So, should I wait til I get time off work to do a weekend?

If not what days should I go where. Prob Tues and Thus I guess. Or is this crap?

Just got back

Just got back from Palace, the place was not busy at all. I was at Oase yesterday and it was packed. Must be like 100-150 plus guys there. At palace earlier there was maybe 30 guys and 30-50 girls. I will write a report when I get a chance but Martha (from Colombia) is back and excellent like last time. She said she#ll be here until Wednesday then going back to Bogota. Also had her friend, Mariana. 25, Columbian, also a very good session. She said she's leaving soon too, maybe next week, to Spain.

Daniella from Moldova is here, and leaving on Wed to go back home for 4-5months vacation.

You should probably spend a little time reading the posts here, it would answer all your questions.

If you act like an obvious first-timer, some of the girls will definitely try to exploit that by jacking up the prices.

You can find a wide variety of girls at the club, asian. European. African. Latin american, whatever you like.

There is no guarantee of GFE service. It all depends on the chemistry between you and the girl. If you behave in a nice way, chances are she will too. So. If you make sure you are clean and well-groomed, brush your teeth and use mouth wash, be polite and friendly, stay relaxed and don't act like a jerk, then chances are you will have a very good time indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian90  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I will soon be visiting The Palace Sauna Club. I am new to this, so I really need some advices from you. First of all,

Which girl should I go for? Personally I like almost any type of girl, eastern european, caucasian, and of course latin girls. I have never in my life tried black girls or thais, so maybe I can experience a little at the Palace. Which type of girls can I find in this club? I would like to share time with a nice girl that can provide a good GFE, without any rush. Do you think someone will try to trick me, as they can notice that I am a first timer? Can I use slippers / sandals inside the club, or is it just weird? .

If you have other things that I should know / be aware of, please let me know.

Thanks!

Posting Limitations