"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 959 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 902 942 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 14383
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!" January 24th Tweet from the (umb) Trump.

"We only have five people. Hopefully, everything's going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it's all going to be great. But we're working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn't get out of hand. But it's, you know, it's something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful. " Trump, at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa on Januay 30th.

"We pretty much shut it down coming in from China. " Trump, in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, when asked how concerned he was about the coronavirus on February 2nd.

"We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat. " Trump, in his State of the Union address on February 4th.
    The only thing anybody needs to know is that the USA has 4.5% of the world's population and 28% of the world's COVID-19 deaths.

More January & early February quotes from our commanding liar in chief

Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    Jan. 22: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine. " Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment five and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us. That I can assure you." Trump in a speech in Michigan.
    "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!" January 24th Tweet from the (umb) Trump.

"We only have five people. Hopefully, everything's going to be great. They have somewhat of a problem, but hopefully, it's all going to be great. But we're working with China, just so you know, and other countries very, very closely. So it doesn't get out of hand. But it's, you know, it's something that we have to be very, very careful with, right? We have to be very careful. " Trump, at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa on Januay 30th.

"We pretty much shut it down coming in from China. " Trump, in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, when asked how concerned he was about the coronavirus on February 2nd.

"We are coordinating with the Chinese government and working closely together on the coronavirus outbreak in China. My administration will take all necessary steps to safeguard our citizens from this threat. " Trump, in his State of the Union address on February 4th.

January 2020 baboon talk

Jan. 22: "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine. " Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: "We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment five and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we're working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it's going to have a very good ending for us. That I can assure you." Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I was actually talking about two failures of the Trump adminstration, one of the things Trump fixed and the other I hope he does. Do you remember when Obama called a police office stupid for arresting a Harvard professor? He, the professor, and the police officer had a beer at the White House. I thought the dumbest thing I ever heard was a Republican making fun of Obama's choice of beer, Bud Light. I was like is this what we have come to? Really?

But that was nothing, Trump derangement syndrome is at a whole other level. When you talk to people with TDS like you two, anything less than Trump is worse than Hitler and YOU get criticized.

And this is why Trump keeps beating Democrats again and again because when you make a guy who is not that bad out to be soooo evil if he is not that evil, you look like fools. Trump calls Joe Biden Sleepy Joe, and Biden obliges him by taking a nap during a crisis that has killed more people than 9-11. THIS is the alternative? So Trump's approval ratings hit record highs even when he and his administration have made so many errors.

The irony about this virus and what the Democrats have done is that they have portrayed Trump as stupid not listening to his experts and blamed him for all the deaths that have occurred. Well, if you are going to give him the blame then you have to give him the credit when things are not that bad. IMO the two medical experts came out and said that there are going to be between 100,000 and 200,000 dead for two reasons: one is to get people to stay strong on the isolation. That is the good. The second is to come up with a number high enough that Trump can brag about if that death total is not reached. That is the bad/political. But with the latest data, no way in hell we are getting to that number..
    I love the TDS talk. Brings a smile to my face. Then it makes me sad to see all the former "don't make this political" commenters fade into the woodwork. It's almost as if, instead of "don't make this political", they meant "don't criticize Trump. ".

I've noticed something locally. About 4 weeks ago, when the local Fox affiliate started posting daily Coronavirus stories on their Facebook page, almost all the comments followed the public statements made by President Trump. It was nothing to worry about, it was all under control, it's not as bad as the flu, it was all blown out of proportion by the media, it was an orchestrated liberal attack on the President, President Trump is doing a great job and is the best President ever. My comments were along the lines of "it's going to get bad. We need to be taking this seriously."

Now the comments have changed, except they still parrot whatever public statements Trump makes. When Trump suggested opening everything up by Easter, that was a great idea, best president ever. When Trump decided to extend the shutdown until April 30, great idea, best president ever. When Trump suggested NYC nurses are stealing masks, it was "they're all thieves, lock them up."

I don't care for Trump. Developed a strong dislike for him way back in '83, and nothing I've seen since has convinced me he's a great guy, great businessman or great leader. I have felt from the beginning that his only firm policy is to pander to his base. Nobody seems to want to discuss it. They just toss out things like "Trump Derangement Syndrome", "Libtard (or Dumbocrat)" and "but what about her emails."

I don't want to see him fail. Every president, regardless of my personal feelings, I want to see succeed. Every president I hope is the best president ever. Every president, no matter how much I may like or dislike them, makes mistakes. The mistakes are less important than how they deal with the mistakes. And with Trump he doesn't deal with mistakes. He just rewrites history. "It's just one person coming in from China" becomes "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

Personal growth requires admitting your mistakes and learning from them. Changing your story every day doesn't help anyone. It demonstrates a greater concern for what we used to call CYA, cover your ass, than fixing the problem.

So, along with Trump Derangement Syndrome, let's throw in Trump Delusion Sickness. Yes, I know acronyms should be unique, but you already fucked that up because TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids. Besides it works. Anyone calling people out for one TDS is showing signs of the other TDS.

Time will tell us whether or not you're right. I'll continue to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

No longer enamoured over Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I was actually talking about two failures of the Trump adminstration, one of the things Trump fixed and the other I hope he does. Do you remember when Obama called a police office stupid for arresting a Harvard professor? He, the professor, and the police officer had a beer at the White House. I thought the dumbest thing I ever heard was a Republican making fun of Obama's choice of beer, Bud Light. I was like is this what we have come to? Really?

But that was nothing, Trump derangement syndrome is at a whole other level. When you talk to people with TDS like you two, anything less than Trump is worse than Hitler and YOU get criticized.

And this is why Trump keeps beating Democrats again and again because when you make a guy who is not that bad out to be soooo evil if he is not that evil, you look like fools. Trump calls Joe Biden Sleepy Joe, and Biden obliges him by taking a nap during a crisis that has killed more people than 9-11. THIS is the alternative? So Trump's approval ratings hit record highs even when he and his administration have made so many errors.

The irony about this virus and what the Democrats have done is that they have portrayed Trump as stupid not listening to his experts and blamed him for all the deaths that have occurred. Well, if you are going to give him the blame then you have to give him the credit when things are not that bad. IMO the two medical experts came out and said that there are going to be between 100,000 and 200,000 dead for two reasons: one is to get people to stay strong on the isolation. That is the good. The second is to come up with a number high enough that Trump can brag about if that death total is not reached. That is the bad/political. But with the latest data, no way in hell we are getting to that number..
    I have been a loyal Trump supporter since "The Art of the Deal". But I am changing my mind lately over his induced panic and dishonesty over the Corona scam. He is just like another pol now to me. He lied to the American People when he promised never to do that. It's influenza, get over it.

I meet another foreigner a few weeks ago. We had a friendly discussion agreeing on most things. When I mentioned I was a Trump loyalist, he started shaking like he was having a seizure and refused to talk to me any more. TDS is real, required anti-psychotic medication. Same for the Corona virus psychosis.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Getting real tired of seeing Trump Derangement Syndrome displayed on the ISG by a handful of afflicted BM's. Give it a rest! Go get laid.
    Trump derangement syndrome is those that cannot see the obvious that Trump is a con man. If you think he has handled this or any other situation competently you are seriously deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuchoLoco  [View Original Post]
    So then Why is the chosen one on TV now bragging about how many kits are being made and how many people are being tested? You spoke too soon and without asking the chosen one what he thinks about testing today and not yesterday.

On another post, his handpicked FAA chairman was a former Boeing exec and Trump did not ground planes until the rest of the world had already done so. He didn't feel it was needed just like test kits and ventilators.

We are all going to get up one morning soon and this flu will be gone said the chosen one. Now it's a different story and so it will be again tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    I got a little lost. I think you are saying big government was going to cause people to die in 737 MAXs before Trump prevented it and there hasn't been enough testing in the US because Trump hasn't gotten to the bottom of it yet?

The irony about this virus and what the Democrats have done is that they have portrayed Trump as stupid not listening to his experts and blamed him for all the deaths that have occurred. Well, if you are going to give him the blame then you have to give him the credit when things are not that bad. IMO the two medical experts came out and said that there are going to be between 100,000 and 200,000 dead for two reasons: one is to get people to stay strong on the isolation. That is the good. The second is to come up with a number high enough that Trump can brag about if that death total is not reached. That is the bad/political. But with the latest data, no way in hell we are getting to that number.

Thing is that if you follow not the total cases but the new cases, a pattern emerges. This virus has a predictable course: an explosion in new cases, a plateau, and then an incredibly rapid decline in new cases. That has been the case in the Asian countries that have peaked and on the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

Within a two and a half week period, the USA went from a few hundred cases to 20,000 or so new cases every day but in the last five days, we have seen the plateau about 20,000 or so new cases per day. That rapid rise up is not happening anymore. In the last few days, the ventilator talk has been walked back. In the last week, the flattening the curve talk has also been walked by, and you know why? Because the curve HAS flattened.

Here I was being objective about what Trump has done right and wrong. Maybe it was the move to isolation that causes this pattern with the virus, but it might not be. No one knows, but you people with TDS have put all this on Trump. You TDS people have said whatever happens with the virus, it is all Trump's fault.

Well, be careful what you wish for because if this virus turns as quickly as it has in other countries, Trump is going to be take credit for saving hundreds of thousands of lives with his bold moves, and the irony is that the virus taking that turn might not have had shit to do with what the Trump administration did.

Hey KG, why don't you post about getting laid and other related topics instead of making BS comments about another country's President. Do ISG Trump supporters or independents make derogatory comments about your President, your Prime Minister, or the opposition American Left here on the ISG? No, so what the fuck is wrong with you?

Getting real tired of seeing Trump Derangement Syndrome displayed on the ISG by a handful of afflicted BM's. Give it a rest! Go get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    You are very lucky that as a Canadian citizen, you won't be required to vote at the US elections in November. Hahaha.
    I have followed US politics for years, the absurdity of some of your politicians had a great amusement value, now with the Dork from New York in power, he is the greatest threat to the world I have seen in my 64 years and I remember the Cuban Missile crisis in 62. (because it was one of two times I ever saw my dad scared.).

And BTW Americans are not required to vote, in fact they have some of the lowest turn outs of any major democracy, especially in a year without presidential elections.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ped-countries/

Now can we get back to talking about fucking instead of being fucked by Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    They can keep drinking the orange kool-aid.

I am on another site, more politically orientated and the venom spewed by both sides about Dear Leader Trump is somewhat extreme to say rhe least.

I personally have thought that he was an asshat ever since he was bad mouthing his first wife during the divorce circa 1980 or so, also the first time I ever heard of him, my opinion hasn't changed.
    You are very lucky that as a Canadian citizen, you won't be required to vote at the US elections in November. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    Be careful KG a few mongers. Some of whom plan to retire to Duma. Love him and won't hear a bad thing said about him regardless of his 16000+ lies and made up claims. Many do believe him KG witness Fox News, GOPs, half the Senate LOL.
    They can keep drinking the orange kool-aid.

I am on another site, more politically orientated and the venom spewed by both sides about Dear Leader Trump is somewhat extreme to say rhe least.

I personally have thought that he was an asshat ever since he was bad mouthing his first wife during the divorce circa 1980 or so, also the first time I ever heard of him, my opinion hasn't changed.

Trump Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    Three US-based airlines had stopped flights prior to Trump's January restrictions, but other US and international airlines had not. Trump's early actions reduced the number of corona carriers entering the USA, against the wishes of the democrats and media who claimed it was "racist". If you were impartial you would recognise that fact and applaud him for it.

I didn't "act like he came up with the idea on his own". He listened to his health advisors, and took prompt and decisive action, much more quickly than leaders of other Western nations. That looks like good leadership skills to me.

And again, either you seem not to have read my post or your geographical knowledge is severely lacking. I said Trump was the first Western leader to implement travel restrictions on China. Russia, Pakistan and Japan are not in the West.

If you want to attack Trump for something of which he is guilty, such as rudeness to his opponents, go right ahead. But when you say things which are simply not true, and then claim your incorrect opinions to be "factual", don't be surprised when people call you out on it.
    Give it a break boys and move it over to somewhere else. This is the ISG Forum for Uganda.

Take your politic's somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    Be nice, he didn't get the memo. The Dork from New York has now switched and said he knew that it was a pandemic all along.

I really wonder how people can believe one thing that the Orange One says one day and then believe the exact opposite thing the next day while denying that there was a change.

I can understand changing your mind when convinced by facts but to deny what was the truth according to Trump one day later because that idiot cannot remember his lies and keep them straight.

The only good thing that will come from this in the US is that it just might wake people up to what a disaster Trump is, however some polls suggest that he is actually gaining in approval ratings.

How many million Americans dead will it take to wake them up?
    Be careful KG a few mongers. Some of whom plan to retire to Duma. Love him and won't hear a bad thing said about him regardless of his 16000+ lies and made up claims. Many do believe him KG witness Fox News, GOPs, half the Senate LOL.

A cutie I know in Duma was chatting to me the other day and I asked her about the Turd's comments and she laughed, said WTF! What he talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    ...Three US-based airlines had stopped flights prior to Trump's January restrictions, but other US and international airlines had not. Trump's early actions reduced the number of corona carriers entering the USA, against the wishes of the democrats and media who claimed it was "racist". If you were impartial you would recognise that fact and applaud him for it....
    I didn't "act like he came up with the idea on his own". He listened to his health advisors, and took prompt and decisive action, much more quickly than leaders of other Western nations. That looks like good leadership skills to me...
    Are you on drugs? Trump claims 2 weeks ago, that covid19 is a democratic hoax!. If he acted correctly the situation in USA could be much better now. - but no problem, if he can sign the 1200 USD Checks he will be happy and the God choosen President again! It's not a clown. He is the worst criminal in modern history!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstud  [View Original Post]
    Hey Turd, figures you were a Trump fan, explains a lot! I usually don't respond to posts like yours, but what you said was completely wrong, and potentially dangerous if anyone actually reads it and believes you. .......
    Be nice, he didn't get the memo. The Dork from New York has now switched and said he knew that it was a pandemic all along.

I really wonder how people can believe one thing that the Orange One says one day and then believe the exact opposite thing the next day while denying that there was a change.

I can understand changing your mind when convinced by facts but to deny what was the truth according to Trump one day later because that idiot cannot remember his lies and keep them straight.

The only good thing that will come from this in the US is that it just might wake people up to what a disaster Trump is, however some polls suggest that he is actually gaining in approval ratings.

How many million Americans dead will it take to wake them up?

Posting Limitations