"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Panama City

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 489 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 7328
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Just went to relax oriental. I should've just went back to golden times. Relax was pretty easy to find after reading the instructions. It was early, around 7 pm or so. I walk in and thought I walked in the back door because there were about 6 women sitting around a TV. They all were like 3-4's, I should've turned around right there and just went to the river club to see how it was. I decided shit I'm already here. I picked one who was Nigerian, she was short and her face was kinda cute. It was dark in that lobby area. I pay the 60 and she leads me back to a room, there was another girl in the room just changing the sheets, she was probably the most attractive 6-6.5 slim, nice ass, smaller tits but still a handful. Back to my girl, I strip down and jump on the table she kinda poorly rubs my shoulders for almost 5 minutes before she asks massage? She spoke no English and hen I spoke Spanish to her she didn't understand, like it was the wrong dialect. She motions to undress, I help her take off her shear dress and that's when things go south. He boobs kinda flop down, probably a see cup but saggy, then I see she's chubby. She has a cute little bubble butt, I try to focus on that. She is rushing and time watching, its only been 10 minutes. No kissing, no DFK, no DATY. Not that I wanted to, there was a smell. I read this in another review. It was like a sweaty fishy dirty smell. Very hard to overcome. Hey puss was dry like sand paper, no lube, things are going down hill quick. So I put the condom on and she lays back on the bed just staring off into space with no interactions. I couldn't overcome the smell that was obviously coming from her. She tried to get me hard but I just called it. She left the room and I threw my clothes on and got out of there. Never again!

Veneto says & free Cancellation but doesn't actually mean free Cancellation

I have been there on two occasions in the past ten years. It used to be a great place to stay. The rooms were nice, the food good and the pie was plentiful. I made a reservation then wanted to cancel when I read what a toilet it had become, not to mention the Chica fee of $43 to bring the talent to the room. On the Internet It stated "free cancellation on certain rooms ". Now it appears free cancellation was only on one out of the 500 rooms they have. I had been trying to cancel my reservation for the last FIVE days and they would not answer their phone. I booked through Expedia and they couldn't contact them for the last four days. Now I get an email from Expedia that the hotel refuses to cancel my reservation. I urge everybody to stay away from this shithole! It's a dead rotting piece of stool! It needs to be demolished!

Recently went to golden times with a buddy. We were only in the city for one night so we took the easy route. Took a taxi from the hotel and it cost us about 6.50 usd. The taxi driver said he would wait for us outside. We went in and walked past about 15 women all dressed in very tight small dresses. We were led down a hallway and to a waiting room. The man that led us then explained the girls will come in and do a spin and to keep track of their numbers that they were wearing. He told us 120 usd, I told him no, that's too much its 90 usd, we negotiated and finally another customer that was there spoke up to the man in Spanish and told us that he was new and didn't know the price. So the guy walked out and came back and agreed ed, we paid the man at the window and he didn't give me any change until I told him again 90 not 100. So you have to really stick to it and not just be a push over or they will take what they can get. We pick out our ladies, my buddy picked #2 who I'm trying to remember. Faces are hard to remember with all the goods rotating in front of you. She was very athletic with thick thighs and ass, light skinned and spoke excellent English. My buddy said she was very good and they skipped the "massage". I didn't go into full detail with him but she did CBJ, anal and kissing not sure if DFK. I picked #37, a tall very fit Colombian with a huge bubble butt that was one of the best I've ever seen. She started out with quick massage before the flip and went to CBJ just long enough to get hard then peeled off her tiny g-string and went into reverse cowgirl, seeing that bubble butt bounce made me want to switch to doggy, then misc, more doggy, I tried DATY but she was very strict about no, also no DFK, I did finger her ass while she did CBJ, finally I had her lay down and play with herself and I finished on her tits. Showered and ended the night. The taxi was still waiting for us and everything was good. I gave him a 14 dollar tip for waiting and headed back to the hotel.

I know many people claim to have better experiences with Panamanians, over Colombians. This is sometimes true, but some of my best experiences in Panama have been with Venezuelans, girls from rural Colombia (Not Medellin), and Nicaraguans. Some of the Pana girls are really just trying to feed their kids and go back to their boyfriends.

I never put money out before we get going. They see that money and they want to rush to grab it and be out.

No that area is not too dangerous, she just didn't want to talk in those high heels. Is it hard to blame her?

Picking up some more Spanish will do nothing but help. If you can't communicate with the girl, she is less likely to hang out and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk67  [View Original Post]
    Well I get one, technically. 1 minute maybe and she grabs the money on the table and starts getting dressed. If her attitude was better I think I'd have booked her the rest of my trip. What did I do wrong here?

Great info on the chica apartments at Plaza Cinco de Mayo. A couple buddies and I plan to check it out pretty soon. We have explored at the bars near Chorrillo, Barrio Chino, Santa Ana, ect. But keep forgetting to check out this spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ViajandoMusico  [View Original Post]
    I was in PTY for 4 days recently. Overall it was a fun trip, and I enjoyed most of the activities in this trip. Since most of my experience matched what other posters have reported previously, I won't repeat those experiences, but instead focus more on those less discussed. And I did a quick report on the first day I arrived the City, so this is mostly a report for the remaining 3 days.

Dynasty.

This is not the name of the building, but the name of a store on the ground floor of this building. It was mentioned here a while back. I DON"T recommend coming to this place for the low quality of the girls and the unsafe neighborhood. I only post this place for those who are curious enough and dare to venture. The place is at Plaza Cinco de Mayo, The building is directly facing the Plaza on the corner of Avenida Central why Calle L. You can get here by taxi or by metro during the day. It opens at 7:30 AM and close around the same hour in the evening. This is not a place to be. After dark. The Chica apartment starts from the 3rd floor to the 5th. You go up through a small yellow gate where a Jewry stands is on the side of the building facing Avenida Central. There is another gate on the side of Calle L. But it is locked most of the times. Each apartment is occupied by 2-4 girls who have their own tiny cubicles. There are roughly 60-80 girls inside this building, but mostly heavier and unattractive. I would rate them between 1-5, most on the lower end. This is a place that local guys pay $15 for a quickie, or as the girls I talked to joked, until you come. Make sure you have your passport or photocopy of it with you when you come here. Very often police patrol this place, and they will stand at the entrance stairs to check everyone's ID. One time, they gave me a hard time for that I didn't have my original passport but a photocopy. I got the feeling that they were probably looking for a bribe since I am a foreigner. But I didn't give in. Sensing no hope of getting paid, they let me go after 15 min. If I didn't carry the photocopy with me, I could have been in a bigger trouble.

Luck stoke me as I strolled through the different apartments, I ran into this girl from Medellin who stood out and didn't look like any of the others. We talked and joked before I asked for the cost. She said $20 instead of $15. I didn't know if this was with foreigner's tax or she charged higher than other girls. But she was certainly worth every extra penny. She is prettier than half of the girls I saw in either Havano or Veneto, and easily a 7. 5 in my book. The section was hot and steamy, lots of jokes mixed with tons of DFK's and affectionate touches that I ended up staying more than an hour. She told me she was going back to Medellin on the 30th to prepare for a contract to work in Curacao. She invited me to visit her either in her city or later in Curacao. Knowing that is very unlikely I took the opportunity to lock her up for many hours in the next 2 days. She was a surprise and a rare found. If not for her, I would say the effort of going and finding this place would have been a total waste. I will not rate any of the other chicas I saw above 5. Plaza Cinco de Mayo is not a safe place. You always have to watch your back when walking in this area, and never come here at night. The girls told me the police were there to protect them which I could see why and totally agreed.

In PTY from May 23-26

Alright amigos, I will be in Panama for round 3. My last trip was good enough for me to repeat.

PM me if you will be in town and we can grab a drink.

Arriving pretty late (11 pm) on the 23rd so not sure whether I will make it to Habanos in time for some action.

More to come.

Last day in PTY

After a quick lunch, I walk around a bit and since it's so hot decide I should find shade. Relax Oriental, seemed like as good a place as any.

As reported, it's a bit hidden. Thanks to the forum for providing info!

I guess I didn't read carefully because I was a bit surprised to walk in directly to the area where chicas were waiting. All looked Colombian, and since I was there daytime there were only three sitting on the couches (a fourth was napping in one of the rooms). The boss came out after a minute, one of the girls explained to me in English before the boss arrived, she could speak pretty well and was cute with a nice top. But I selected a cuter girl-next-door type that is much more what I find attractive. She was tiny and all natural, also from Columbia. No English though, but it didn't deter from the session.

She gave a very decent attempt at a massage, then I offered a quick massage for her to loosen her up. When I finished and she turned over, I asked if I could DATY but was refused. Instead, I was allowed to touch and eventually brought her to a small O. Then, a spirited romp with several positions, and while she seemed surprised I lasted a while there was no clock watching. This was much better than my previous night's encounter, despite the less upscale environs. $60+$10 tip (not asked but I think she earned it).

Later, I decided I didn't feel like going to Habanos and doing the whole song and dance so I contacted the same girl from the previous night that was all business and bounced after 25 min. I thought maybe repeating given she is familiar with me would mean a better session, maybe she would warm up or something.

Nope. I lasted a lot longer so I made her earn the cash this time, but she was watching the clock (literally staring at her watch), on her phone the whole time Whatsapping with somebody and trying very hard to just make me cum. Well, despite her hot looks, I just couldn't cum, not with her fake unenthusiastic moans, her clock watching, and her distant look. I get it, maybe she doesn't want to be doing this. But if you're there then make the best of it. I guess also my mistake for thinking it might be different the second time around. I offered more this time to include DATY and photos. She would not budge on BBBJ. So there's that. Except she covered her clit during DATY claiming it hurt to touch there. Oh well. Not the first time (or the last time) a hotter girl gave a shitty performance.

That being said, lots of other chicas and potential in Panama City, so would be open to visiting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk67  [View Original Post]
    Arrived PTY on a Sunday evening, took taxi to the hotel. Staying near Habanos and Veneto to save on taxi.

Was quoted $30 from airport to Centro, said $20, settled on $25. I think I read here that $20 is possible, but I didn't feel like haggling too hard after a long flight with delays. Guy who brought me to driver asks for tip. They put me in a car with another guy (local, it seems, going to the bus terminal) and say he is also paying $25. I should have tried harder for $20 if I'm going to share, haha. Either way, I'm dropped first. Total was $27, about the same as uber, I believe.

Check in, rest an hour or so, then walk to Habanos and arrive around 9:15 pm. There are girls lined up eyeing you as you walk up, but otherwise kind of quiet. I get a panama beer for $5 (is this the gringo price?

I grab a place to sit and survey the scene. There's a decent mix of girls, ages, skin tone, body types. For me, the hotter ones start to arrive later, around 9:30-10 pm. At about 10 pm, a cute slim tallish girl catches my eye. She sees me checking her out and makes her way over, but doesn't sit yet. After a minute I motion for her to sit down.

I don't speak Spanish so this probably was a barrier to chemistry. She speaks a bit of English but not enough to joke around. She claims to be Panamanian and shows me pics of her family and her kid. We chat a bit then start "negociacion". She starts with $150 for an hour and I laugh and say no. Then $130. Then finally she settles on $100. She insists on calling a taxi (her friend, for $5). Even though the hotel is <10 min walk. She claims the area is too dangerous to walk. Is this true?

We wait for her taxi guy, and it takes 15-20 min while I try to keep things light with convo but with a lot of awkward silences. Google translate is not helping.

She has an ok attitude, a little business-like but a bit playful too so I keep going. We finally arrive at the hotel, no problems with fees and they take a copy of her ID. Back in the room, I suggest a quick rinse for both, she refuses. I go ahead. When I get out after 5 min, she is stripped down and I have chosen well. She is slim and fit, all natural, perfect BS, which match her cute face (similar to Penelope Cruz).

Then, it's off to the races. And I mean races. She is trying to get to the deed and get done ASAP. Some pecks on the lips. No DFK or LFK. No DATY. No BBBJ. Jumps on, seems disappointed when I don't come right away. She's going hard on top just trying to get me to come. Sigh.

I pop in mish after maybe 10-15 min. Earlier, she said "massage and more and happy ending. " So I ask for massage. Well I get one, technically. 1 minute maybe and she grabs the money on the table and starts getting dressed. If her attitude was better I think I'd have booked her the rest of my trip. What did I do wrong here?
    A small trick. The bar next to Habanos, (its connected same building) sells beer for $2. 00. So you can always buy one there and just take a few steps back into habanos with your beer. You will never be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by TripAdvisor15  [View Original Post]
    Is this true?
    I was there last night, business as usual, don't worry.

Cabs are public transportation in Panamá, which means that at any time the taxista may pick up some other random fulano. $5 is the 'correct' price for a beer at Hábanos; that is their business model, overpriced drinks, since they don't get anything from the chicas. That neighborhood is not that dangerous, although the later at night, the shakier. If being a gringo makes you a mark, being a gringo walking with a hooker in heels makes you a mark times ten. So, I don't walk with chicas but I don't let them call the taxista either. I just get a cab off the Street for $2. As far as performance goes, that sure sounds more like a colombiana than a panameña. When I am in PTY I always try for a nica if I can find one, otherwise a panameña. But I can tell a colombiana by her accent (they speak way better Spanish than centroamericanas, for one thing).

First time in PTY: Medium success.

Arrived PTY on a Sunday evening, took taxi to the hotel. Staying near Habanos and Veneto to save on taxi.

Was quoted $30 from airport to Centro, said $20, settled on $25. I think I read here that $20 is possible, but I didn't feel like haggling too hard after a long flight with delays. Guy who brought me to driver asks for tip. They put me in a car with another guy (local, it seems, going to the bus terminal) and say he is also paying $25. I should have tried harder for $20 if I'm going to share, haha. Either way, I'm dropped first. Total was $27, about the same as uber, I believe.

Check in, rest an hour or so, then walk to Habanos and arrive around 9:15 pm. There are girls lined up eyeing you as you walk up, but otherwise kind of quiet. I get a panama beer for $5 (is this the gringo price?

I grab a place to sit and survey the scene. There's a decent mix of girls, ages, skin tone, body types. For me, the hotter ones start to arrive later, around 9:30-10 pm. At about 10 pm, a cute slim tallish girl catches my eye. She sees me checking her out and makes her way over, but doesn't sit yet. After a minute I motion for her to sit down.

I don't speak Spanish so this probably was a barrier to chemistry. She speaks a bit of English but not enough to joke around. She claims to be Panamanian and shows me pics of her family and her kid. We chat a bit then start "negociacion". She starts with $150 for an hour and I laugh and say no. Then $130. Then finally she settles on $100. She insists on calling a taxi (her friend, for $5). Even though the hotel is <10 min walk. She claims the area is too dangerous to walk. Is this true?

We wait for her taxi guy, and it takes 15-20 min while I try to keep things light with convo but with a lot of awkward silences. Google translate is not helping.

She has an ok attitude, a little business-like but a bit playful too so I keep going. We finally arrive at the hotel, no problems with fees and they take a copy of her ID. Back in the room, I suggest a quick rinse for both, she refuses. I go ahead. When I get out after 5 min, she is stripped down and I have chosen well. She is slim and fit, all natural, perfect BS, which match her cute face (similar to Penelope Cruz).

Then, it's off to the races. And I mean races. She is trying to get to the deed and get done ASAP. Some pecks on the lips. No DFK or LFK. No DATY. No BBBJ. Jumps on, seems disappointed when I don't come right away. She's going hard on top just trying to get me to come. Sigh.

I pop in mish after maybe 10-15 min. Earlier, she said "massage and more and happy ending. " So I ask for massage. Well I get one, technically. 1 minute maybe and she grabs the money on the table and starts getting dressed. If her attitude was better I think I'd have booked her the rest of my trip. What did I do wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by TripAdvisor15  [View Original Post]
    Is this true?
    Not as of 10:30 pm last night. And it still looks to be there from the window of the hotel. Can walk by and see later.

Someone told me Habanos burned down yesterday?

Is this true?

NO it is not

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2011  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the TRYP hotel is girl friendly? It's ideally located for the Veneto. If one books a room at the Veneto, is it possible to bring chicas upstairs without the hotel levying a fee? Would rather avoid taxis to love hotels etc.
    I was going to stay there last year and was told in this forum it was not chica friendly.

NO it is not

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2011  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the TRYP hotel is girl friendly? It's ideally located for the Veneto. If one books a room at the Veneto, is it possible to bring chicas upstairs without the hotel levying a fee? Would rather avoid taxis to love hotels etc.
    I was going to stay there last year and was told in this forum it was not chica friendly.

Posting Limitations