"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: 2005 Rio de Janeiro Reports

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo
    I've never really understood why mongers would want a GDP to spend the night anyway. I'd much prefer fucking her as many times as I want before I'm ready to drop off to sleep, then paying her and sending her on her way. I assume the reason some guys want her to spend the night is so they can be assured of a piece of ass in the morning. But as for me, if I wake up with a boner amid memories of the night before, I'll just take a cold shower and save the energy for later in the day. Remember, when you're asleep, you're defenseless; she could rob you and take off without your knowing it. Exception: the Atlantica Suites have doors that can be locked with a key from the inside, thus preventing her from leaving until you let her out.
    Lorenzo
    When your asleep your defenseless? sounds like you can be when your awake too.

2) Some security tips following logically from the above: Never display money, e.g., counting your change, in public. I made he mistake of doing this once after I paid for a newspaper with a R10 note and counted the change I was given right there at the newsstand. After I had walked half a block I got tackled from behind and knocked down by two guys who went through my pockets before I realized what was happening and then took off. This was at midday on Av. Atlantica, with two cops standing 30 feet away! I have since learned to carry a lot of small notes with me and pay for things like papers, things from food stands, etc., with the small notes. I feel inside my pocket for the number I need and hand them over directly, so that I never have to display them openly.Lorenzo
    What a shame absolutely a target and defensless.

@Bubba Boy

Bubba,

you are very kind to give me credit in your report. But in reality I am just your student and I have followed in your footsteps whereever I could. After about 10 trips to Rio and not knowing this forum, the last one was so much easier and more focussed for me mainly because of your reports. The only thing that I can claim I have contributed to the recent edition is that I got robbed at knifepoint

Thanks again, Bubba Boy, you are doing all of us an incredible favor with your reports. Like I said when I asked Jackson to give you your own thread for these reports, they are a must-read!

euro

3) Bringing girls back to your hotel: I have written extensively on this in the past, and I won't repeat myself here. But I would recommend keeping this mindset: you are smarter than any hotel employee, and there is no hotel--none--into which you can't smuggle a girl. I have done it at the Meridien, Caesar Park, and Sheraton. Someday I'll do it at the Copacabana Palace--someday.
    Lorenzo
    This is why I don't stay in Hotels anymore, glad to see that you find it a challenge and something to aspire to.

Another security tip: there are a lot of lower class, 'gangsta' looking hookers walking up and down Av. Atlantica at night. Be careful of them. They will try very aggressively to get you to party with them, and in doing so they may do things like grabbing your crotch and feeling you up, while what she is really doing is picking your pocket! Yes, this happened to me too. Two gangsta type girls approached me. I never had any intention of going with them, but I enjoyed the verbal repartee and let one of them rub my dick right there on the street. Problem was, while one hand was on my dick, the other one was in my pocket! Fortunately, I never carry much, so she didn't get much. I'm only a fool if it happens a second time, which it won't.
    Lorenzo
    Oldest trick in the book, no experienced monger would ever fall for this.

1) The 'shit on the shoe trick': this was first tried on me in 2000 on Av. Atlantica, and they used real shit! How they got it on my shoe still remains a mystery. Fortunately, I didn't fall for it, but the odor linegered on my shoe for days, in spite of repeated scrubbing. Lorenzo
    Were you wearing these shoes in Help at the time? Maybe thats why the girls were giving you such a hard time in Help. Just a comment.

Too bad

Quote Originally Posted by RxHammer
    Just to add to Lorenzo's comments....

I just got back from a 8 day trip to Rio with a buddy of mine and we had a bad situation with a GDP in our apartment. !!
    I can appreciate your experience and say that you handled it in the right way, I would have done the same thing exactly as you handled it, I have had my situations too and my rapid heart beating moments.

This last trip of mine I brought back 9 girls from Help, well 2 repeats so actually 6 different ones. One actually asked permission to get out of bed and get dressed and asked me please to call her. All the others were perfect ladies (outside of bed of course) and all of them when I paid them never counted their money in front of me they just took it and put it in their pocket.

All the girls from Help when I met them were bright eyed and bushy tailed, I drank more than them and when they got back to my apt had maybe a drink or two they weren't big drinkers. As a matter of fact historically in my experience most are not big drinkers but yes some are trouble makers but in my experience they have been few.

All the girls I pulled out from Help were top notch, I had seen many young good looking guys walking around help at 3 or 4 in the morning with their johnson in their hand trying to bargain and wait out desperate woman, didn't look like fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RxHammer

I just got back from a 8 day trip to Rio with a buddy of mine and we had a bad situation with a GDP in our apartment. We came back from Help with 2 girls. My friends girl, which we met in front of Help (after midnight) and did not "screen" very well. She had one beer before entering Help and 1/2 a cocktail inside. She introduced me to my girl once we entered Help. We stayed about 45 minutes then left for the apartment. I had agreed to a couple of hours with my girl, had a great time and she left. While TCB with my girl my friend came to my room and said his girl had "passed out" (after 1 & 1/2 drinks ???) and he had not touched her. He had voiced some concerns about a "bad vibe" with her but I had rushed him home so I could take care of my "hottie". BIG MISTAKE !! She slept til noon when he decided to get her up and out. She showered and joined us in the living room. I then offered her 50R for lunch and a cab since she had not "earned" anything the night before(I thought this to be GENEROUS). She became extremely upset and demanded 300R !! We both laughed and told her to get the fuck out. Now the problem, she will not leave !! I feel like beating the shit outta her but cooler heads prevail. We were scheduled to leave that afternoon so we decided to just start packing and prepare to leave. She doesn't budge. I losing my temper bigtime by now. She's yelling and screaming, knocking things off the wall, so I decide to just grab her and physically throw her ass out but she's a tough little piece of favela trash and fights back. My friend steps out to the apartment lobby to see if the doorman will help(our door opened into the first floor lobby). To sum up, I got her to move toward the door and when my friend distracted her I grabbed her from behide and shoved her ass right out the open front door of the apartment and locked it behind her !!! FUCK !! I glossed over the details such as when she tried to go for a knife in the kitchen sick or when she tried to hit me over the head with an empty wine bottle. Battle royal with that little scam artist !!!! Anyway, after we got her out she left the building not to be seen again. Oh, and we also left for about 3 hours so as to let things die down and to make sure we weren't around if she came back with the cops. We returned later, grabbed our bags and left.

Moral of the story....SCREEN YOUR WOMEN !!!! BTW, I'm no newbie with 25+ trips to Rio, I just got a little careless and didn't listen to my friends concerns. She was trying to scam him but once she's IN THE APARTMENT you may be fucked in a "bad" way !!!

Be safe, Hammer.

PS she didn't get the 50R either !!
    Way to go! Thats how you have to handle them, just toss them out on thier ass! They know we are so afraid of the police, that they will hoot and holler about calling them, so that we will pay up. Glad you didnt have to hurt her. Excellant move leaving the apartment for a few hours, even if she did return with the police. They arent going to sit around and wait for 3 hours or break down your door over 300R (Even if you are in the apartment, just dont answer the phone or open the door).

The real is way overvalued -- should be trading about US$1 = R$3.5

Exchange

So, finally, the exchange rate is beginning to look better for those of us with US dollars. Of course, it's only occurring because BRAZIL is being fiscally responsible . . .. but, hey, . . . more is more.

I just want to know if I'm going to get my free admit fee to L'uomo outta this??

BTW, BB's reports are incredible. Thanks!!!

. . . saude

SD

Apartments and GDP's

I just got back from a 8 day trip to Rio with a buddy of mine and we had a bad situation with a GDP in our apartment. We came back from Help with 2 girls. My friends girl, which we met in front of Help (after midnight) and did not "screen" very well. She had one beer before entering Help and 1/2 a cocktail inside. She introduced me to my girl once we entered Help. We stayed about 45 minutes then left for the apartment. I had agreed to a couple of hours with my girl, had a great time and she left. While TCB with my girl my friend came to my room and said his girl had "passed out" (after 1 & 1/2 drinks ???) and he had not touched her. He had voiced some concerns about a "bad vibe" with her but I had rushed him home so I could take care of my "hottie". BIG MISTAKE !! She slept til noon when he decided to get her up and out. She showered and joined us in the living room. I then offered her 50R for lunch and a cab since she had not "earned" anything the night before(I thought this to be GENEROUS). She became extremely upset and demanded 300R !! We both laughed and told her to get the fuck out. Now the problem, she will not leave !! I feel like beating the shit outta her but cooler heads prevail. We were scheduled to leave that afternoon so we decided to just start packing and prepare to leave. She doesn't budge. I losing my temper bigtime by now. She's yelling and screaming, knocking things off the wall, so I decide to just grab her and physically throw her ass out but she's a tough little piece of favela trash and fights back. My friend steps out to the apartment lobby to see if the doorman will help(our door opened into the first floor lobby). To sum up, I got her to move toward the door and when my friend distracted her I grabbed her from behide and shoved her ass right out the open front door of the apartment and locked it behind her !!! FUCK !! I glossed over the details such as when she tried to go for a knife in the kitchen sick or when she tried to hit me over the head with an empty wine bottle. Battle royal with that little scam artist !!!! Anyway, after we got her out she left the building not to be seen again. Oh, and we also left for about 3 hours so as to let things die down and to make sure we weren't around if she came back with the cops. We returned later, grabbed our bags and left.

Moral of the story....SCREEN YOUR WOMEN !!!! BTW, I'm no newbie with 25+ trips to Rio, I just got a little careless and didn't listen to my friends concerns. She was trying to scam him but once she's IN THE APARTMENT you may be fucked in a "bad" way !!!

Be safe, Hammer.

PS she didn't get the 50R either !!

The Bubba Boy Reports

I must concur with Lorenzo, the Bubba Boy reports are the gold standard of mongering. I’m trying to come up with a way to convey my gratitude to BB for going through all trouble to gather and present to the “recreational traveler” a totally complete guide to having fun in Rio. Quite frankly, it made my first April a smashing success, and in ten days I’ll arrive for my 3rd trip – including NYE in Rio. The BB Guide, combined with a few other reports, saved me literally thousands of dollars and countless hours and many months in possible missteps. And I’m no greenhorn; I’ve lived in Eastern Europe, South and North America, hung out with Jackson at the mansion, etc etc. But had I had this kind of information before any of those trips, no telling how much money or time I would have saved – not to mention time lost to scammers and skanks.

BB…hats off to you my brother. I remember my first trip flying into Rio last April. We were about 2 hours out of GIG and I was wide awake, hopped-up on cheap airline coffee and adrenaline, reading the Bubba Report that I had printed out before my trip. Some dude walked to the head and on his way back to his seat stopped and said to me “is that the Bubba Report?”

You’re a legend.

What can I say? You may not hear it enough, but there’s a shitload of guys in your debt. And if I ever see you in Rio, I’ve got you covered for a night at L’oumo or Centaurus. Shit, that goes for Rio Bob, Kedelson, Catalyst, Ronny Ron, Euro100, Sperto, and a few others. I’ll be there for 10 days starting the 29th of this month. I predict an epic fucking NYE!!! If you any of you will be there at that time, send me an IM to collect. You guys laid the groundwork and you put in the time to document it, just for a bunch of dudes you don’t even know!

Fuck, how great is the Internet!!

Salud!!

Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

Bubba Boy reports

I hereby nominate Bubba Boy for the next Nobel Peace Prize (or maybe it should be "piece" prize). He has truly performed a humanitarian service with his extensive and comprehensive reports. Think about it, guys; what would we be doing with all this pent up energy we are expending on mongering, if these outlets didn't exist? No doubt that this snergy could be channeled into aggression, and the world's death toll would rise. So by providing all this information to us, Bubba Boy is actually saving lives. Kudos to you, bro.

I have just a couple of comments on the content of his reports:

1) The 'shit on the shoe trick': this was first tried on me in 2000 on Av. Atlantica, and they used real shit! How they got it on my shoe still remains a mystery. Fortunately, I didn't fall for it, but the odor linegered on my shoe for days, in spite of repeated scrubbing. Since then they have started using that gloppy mixture that probably comes out of a bottle.

I think the original purpose of the 'shit on shoe' thing was to get you to set down a bag you were carrying while they 'helped' you, while an accomplice would come along and grab it and run off. The first time this happened to me, I was carring a tote bag. The idea of earning money from cleaning what they put there in the first place came later. I have since stopped carrying tote bags.

This leads to my next suggestion: never carry anything that can be easily snatched, because it probably will be. If you must carry a suitcase through the streets of Rio (or any other Latin American city), try to get one that doubles as a backpack, and use it as one whenever you are away from the airport or your hotel. I have two like this: the Maximum Legal Carryon from Patagonia, and the E-Motion 360 from Victorinix. If you need a bag to carry around miscellania like a Portuguese dictionary, maps, etc., keep the plastic bag they give you at the supermarket when you buy bottled water and use that as a tote bag. So far, no prospective thief has suspected that I carried anything he might want in a Pao de Acucar bag. If you must carry a tote bag, but the strap over your head so that it will be on the opposite side of your body from the side on which the bag hangs. Anf Bubba Boy is absolutely right when he says to ignore anyone who walks up to you on the street; just keep walking.

2) Some security tips following logically from the above: Never display money, e.g., counting your change, in public. I made he mistake of doing this once after I paid for a newspaper with a R10 note and counted the change I was given right there at the newsstand. After I had walked half a block I got tackled from behind and knocked down by two guys who went through my pockets before I realized what was happening and then took off. This was at midday on Av. Atlantica, with two cops standing 30 feet away! I have since learned to carry a lot of small notes with me and pay for things like papers, things from food stands, etc., with the small notes. I feel inside my pocket for the number I need and hand them over directly, so that I never have to display them openly.

Another security tip: there are a lot of lower class, 'gangsta' looking hookers walking up and down Av. Atlantica at night. Be careful of them. They will try very aggressively to get you to party with them, and in doing so they may do things like grabbing your crotch and feeling you up, while what she is really doing is picking your pocket! Yes, this happened to me too. Two gangsta type girls approached me. I never had any intention of going with them, but I enjoyed the verbal repartee and let one of them rub my dick right there on the street. Problem was, while one hand was on my dick, the other one was in my pocket! Fortunately, I never carry much, so she didn't get much. I'm only a fool if it happens a second time, which it won't.

3) Bubba Boy wrote extensively about the need to screen GDPs extensively. I agree with every word he said, especially about not letting one of them fix you a drink. I would add this, however: be very cautious about who you take home with you, especially if you are staying in an apartment and not a hotel, and think twice about doing this at all. Consider this one point, even if nothing happens to you after you bring her home: she knows where you live! What is to keep her from coming back with her boyfriend, seducing you into opening the door and letting her in, then having the boyfriend force his way in and robbing you blind? Don't scoff, this has actually happened! There was actually a report posted on this forum, from a Brazilian news report, about a foreigner being thrown out of a 7th story window after such a thing happened. Actually, I've never really understood why mongers would want a GDP to spend the night anyway. I'd much prefer fucking her as many times as I want before I'm ready to drop off to sleep, then paying her and sending her on her way. I assume the reason some guys want her to spend the night is so they can be assured of a piece of ass in the morning. But as for me, if I wake up with a boner amid memories of the night before, I'll just take a cold shower and save the energy for later in the day. Remember, when you're asleep, you're defenseless; she could rob you and take off without your knowing it. Exception: the Atlantica Suites have doors that can be locked with a key from the inside, thus preventing her from leaving until you let her out.

3) Bringing girls back to your hotel: I have written extensively on this in the past, and I won't repeat myself here. But I would recommend keeping this mindset: you are smarter than any hotel employee, and there is no hotel--none--into which you can't smuggle a girl. I have done it at the Meridien, Caesar Park, and Sheraton. Someday I'll do it at the Copacabana Palace--someday.

4) Bubba Boy hinted at this, but I'll carry it further: when you find a GDP with whom you have some chemistry, make her your main squeze for the duration of the trip, and do things with her that you would do with a GF; that makes the whole thing a true GFE. I don't mean just going to dinner. For example, in 2002 I got a Rio GDP to travel with me to see Ouro Preto in Minas Gerais. We flew to Belo Horizonte, stayed in a hotel there for 2 days, rented a car and drove to Ouro Preto and back for a full day trip, and flew back to Rio. Of course I had to pay for the trip and pay her for her time as well, but it was worth it. It would have been depressing to go on that trip alone. I even got her to go with me to Solarium on couples night (Wednesdays and Sundays) and pretend to be my Brazilian wife while we did a threesome with a GDP there. Next year I plan to find a GDP in Recife and take her with me on a trip to Fernando de Noronha, something else I don't want to do alone either.

But enough. Bubba Boy's reports will, I predict, become the standard reference on mongering in Rio, and his reports will remain a standard for other posters to attempt to meet.

Lorenzo

Quote Originally Posted by Chingon
    Bubbaboyid you visit 4x4 in december? I was there in july. They were remodeling. I was told showers for the garotas to dance in were going to be installed in the main boite, also an additional bar. Is the remodeling complete?
    Yes I was there when they were remodelling, they closed for 1 day but basically were open when plaster was hanging from the ceiling, things were only half finished, very brasilian. The second bar (new bar), on my last visit only served beer. It is next to the stage. You still had to fight you way through the heaving bodies to get other drinks at the bar next to the entrance. There was a small perspex box built, sort of where the narrow entrance way opens to the main boite. It wasn't working when I left, but looked like a space a shower and a girl to dance in. Looked the same as "Cocktail" in sampa (without the movement into the ceiling).

Bubba Boy

Congratulations to a well-written report. Go on!!

Carlos

Posting Limitations