Sex Vacation

Thread: San Jose - 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by A Fool
    Quote Originally Posted by WillySP
    Trip 5

5/15 Sunday Day 3

Headed over to the Del Ray around 1 or 2 and sat at the bar having some water and was approached by a Tica. Everything for $50 I told her maybe later so she gave me business card with all her information. It was nicely printed too. But she was on the chunky side so I will let that one pass.
    Hey Willy!

Did the business card have the Eiffel Tower on it? If so, then I guess you met the not-so-famous Ruby.

Rock on, rock hard.

Ken

Costa Rica vs. Panama

Professor,

I have never been to Caracas, but I read the posts over there before and it doesn't sound like a good pay for play place. Venezuelans are quite beautiful though. I have been to Panama City (twice) and recently came back from San Jose. I like both places but would probably go back to San Jose first, even though Panama City is a much prettier city. Costa Rica gets the nod for ecotourism, though.

Panama City:
    - Panamanians and Colombians available. Panamanians tend to appear mixed between indigenous, spanish, and African.
    - Golden Times is the top massage parlor and best place overall. $84/hr. Extremely high quality (mostly Colombians from Medelin, Cali) as of last year in May but things were starting to change.
    - Miami is the next best. Similar price. Quality a notch or two below. Mostly Colombians
    - Elite II and Le Palace are the top strip clubs. Elite II might be my favorite club period.
    - Cheaper Panamanian massage parlors include Oasis and a few others. Negotiate at these places $60-80.
    - Dirt cheap brothels are also available like Club Fenix where it is like $25 for 15 min.

Costa Rica
    - Costa Ricans are mostly available, but it is easy to find Dominicans, Colombians, as well as girls from other Latin American countries.
    - Del Ray Hotel is the best place. 100-200 girls available at peak times for prices from $60-100/hr. Panama doesn't have a equivalent even though free lancers are available. Del Ray has girls of all kinds from everywhere.
    - Top massage parlors are Zona Blue and New Fantasy. Not as good as Golden Times in quality (local talent, not Colombians) but half the price, $40/hr.
    - Top strip clubs are Elite and Tango India. These aren't as good as Elite II in Panama City even though Elite and Elite II have the same owner.
    - Kamur is more of a cheaper/local strip club. It is ok.
    - There are plenty of other cheap options here that I didn't visit such as Molino Rojo. I would imagine they are similar to club fenix.

Overall, CR is probably better in terms of price and variety.

Termas Time

Valentina

Love Dr

I think she is about 5'3" or 4" and is about 19 or 20. Great natural breasts. Her hair is a lot longer now and braided. Her sister caught a gringo and is no longer working.

Trip 5 days 4 through 6

5/16 Monday Day 4

Went to Casa Del Sol for some of the pizza and took a walk over to the Del Ray. I was hit on by a Dominicana Laura. Started at $100 and got down to $50. When we got back to the Presidente and things went down hill from that point.

She insisted on the money first and it is amazing how she lost all concepts of English when I said “No I will pay you at the end.”

I offered her 5000 to just go, but she wanted the full $50. We went round and round on this until I picked up the phone and then all of a sudden she understood my English just fine again. She kept saying she was a good chica and that I didn’t have to worry about paying up front as she had too many guys who waited until the end to pay and then wouldn’t give her anything.

All of this took about 20 minutes and also cost me 5 pieces of chocolate. At least I got rid of her.

I was going to stay in and rest and replenish my fluids, but as 6 pm rolled around I took off for the Del Ray. I saw Vegas Bob and settled in. Jeffnew99 was there and we talked for awhile. Valentina and Valerie came by to say hello.

We all went to Idem and there wasn’t a large selection there. Jeffnew99 left to meet someone so VB and I went to Tin Jo. This was my first experience there and the food was great.

One point I forgot to include about Valerie that I remember when talking with VB, she found a small tube by the phone and was playing with it when I got to the bed. She asked what it was and I just responded lubrication. I just had a lasik procedure April 15 and I keep a tube of the lubrication handy just in case.

Well as things progressed she grabbed my eye lubrication for our use. I had a hard time trying to explain I was using lubrication on my eyes!

We headed back to the Del Ray after dinner and wondered around. There was a beautiful Columbiana who sit down between VB and me. Her friend sat on the next sofa beside another guy who ran away about 10 minutes later. She was very hot looking but VB said she had been with a friend and wasn’t very good. So I kept on looking. I watched her until about midnight and the 6 or 7 guys she approached all turned her down. I saw her walk out alone. I don’t know if she went anywhere else or not. It is a shame as she looks stunning.

We walked around for awhile and VB left for home. I wondered over to Key Largo and back and was about to leave when a guy stopped me and started talking and asked if I was a CRT guy to which I responded yes. He doesn’t belong to the board so away we talked for a time and went the New York bar with one woman and then to the Morazan and again not much to offer. We ended up back at the Del Ray and I pointed out Alexandra that I had met in previous trips so they went to Key Largo to dance. I started talking with another guy who is now going to look into CRT as I explained the cost of membership is quickly paid back through the discounts.

Jeffnew99 came by and told us about the great time he and another friend had a VIPS for 6500 for a half hour. So we talked about it and decided to go check it out.

There were about 20 women present; most seemed to be older but there were a few good looking ones.

I chose Candy and he had made his choice. We went back for the rooms and paid the 6500. Candy wasn’t bad looking. She focused on the hj and then cbj. She covered her finger and started to insert. This I don’t mind but not with ½ inch nails! I stopped that and kept asking for more. She got on top and worked away, we then switched to doggie. I finished just as they started yelling her name for time.

They had a bed in the room a couple of clothes hooks and a chair and that was about it. Nothing fancy but does the job. I will go back again but would prefer to go a little earlier in the evening.

We got back to the Del Ray around 1:30 and walked through and I came back to the Presidente to crash.

5/17 Tuesday Day 5

After breakfast I went back to the room to rest awhile and then headed out for Oasis around 10 am. I found the area very easily but just couldn’t find the door! A guy came running down the street toward me after my third pass and said he would take me to Oasis but they were very busy. When we got in there were 5 women sitting around and he said the other one was busy. So much for being very busy! I couldn’t remember any names to ask for so I looked around and saw a cute Tica named Paola.

I thought if she was as Paola at Zona Blue I should have a great time. She was about 20 and had a great little body. Nice natural breasts and not an ounce of fat anywhere. Paola gave a pretty good massage as well. I just hate those tables for having fun, but they are about the most comfortable for a massage.

Paola was very play with the back massage and on the roll over she used oils and lotions rubbing between her breasts and holding me there. She gave a very good bbbj with great hand stimulation.

Paola had a great little body which was very tight. She had me on top for awhile and she could really move in several directions. I asked to go to doggie for the finish and she gladly obliged. She was first on all fours then laid down which is also a favorite for me and raised her little behind. Paola had some good muscle control as well which really felt nice.

After I about fell off the damn table she led me over to the shower and then left. I was somewhat disappointed that she didn’t join me. I finished the shower and headed back to the room.

I asked if I could take pictures and she was very emphatic that pictures were not allowed. Too bad as I would loved to have a photographic memory but at least that image is burned in my mind so when I return to work and am sitting through one of the numerous meetings and I recall the memory of her leaning back and bracing herself on my ankles and watching her move.

I walked back to the hotel and got Ericka’s number that VB provided last night. I got my conversation set up in the translator and gave her a call. The only bad thing about that other than I am sure I butcher the pronunciation is that they start talking like a machine gun and I have little or no idea what they are saying.

I did comprehend that Ericka will be over tomorrow morning which was one of the most important parts of the conversation.

After a nap and shower I headed over for happy hour and met VB, one of his friends and Psychman. After a couple of drinks Psychman took off looking for fun and the rest of us went to dinner at Café Mundo. The food was fantastic

We grabbed a taxi and headed back to the Del Ray. VB pointed out a lovely Nica and asked if I knew her. I thought she looked familiar but wasn’t sure. When she came over I remembered that she was friends with Lilianna who no longer works.

We had a drink and headed back to the Presidente. She was a wonderful time and someone I tried to hook with in February and just couldn’t connect.

I was going to go back to the Del Ray but with Erika scheduled in the morning. I am going to rest up so that I can enjoy my time with her. And I think after that I will call Nicole and see if I can’t set up a meeting with her in the early evening. Who could ask for a better day!

5/18 Wednesday Day 6

I was relaxing anxiously awaiting 11 a.m. for Erika when the phone rang about 10 after 10 could it be a second early arriving Tica? Bad news for me she can not make it today so we set for tomorrow. Hopefully she will make it then.

Well I thought the day would be trying after Erika cancelled on me but it turned out to be a very successful day.

I had a piece of pizza at Casa Del Sol and saw a very enterprising street vendor. He came in to sell his goods, a 4 foot long 1 foot wide wall mirror. I don’t know how he expected to sell that to anyone just sitting in the restaurant. But then again my ex-girlfriend would buy anything as long as she could spend the money.

I wondered over to the Del Ray on my way to Zona Blue and was stopped by Rosa. She is a feisty Domicana.

She pushed in close and whispered in my ear let me tell you want I want to do to you baby. Well after she listed out all I was going to experience I was ready to go.

We headed back to the Presidente and she wondered out on the balcony, then back into the room. She pulled off my shirt and pulled my hands away so that she could get at my pants. She started with a wonderful bbbj, then looked up and said $180 for everything you could ever want baby. I responded no comprede. We settled on $80. We moved to the balcony for photos and fun and then back to the bed to finish up.

I didn’t realize the works on the next roof had taken seats on the edge and were watching. I hope they had as good of time as I did. Rosa was a great time.

We walked back to the Del Ray and I was resting when Laura the Columbiana that VB had introduced me to about a year ago came in and right to my table. We shared a couple of drinks and I asked if she would like to go to dinner and the Sportsman’s Lodge to listen to music. I had been invited to hear a guest there who was playing. She agreed only if we could go back to the hotel and have sexo. So I agreed and we came back to the Presidente. Laura has great breasts and is fun in the sack. We played with the vibrator which she seemed to enjoy. I know I love it when the vibrator is in the back while you’re going in the front, or the other way around. What a great feeling that is.

After we had finished she had to make a phone call. I showered and met her back at the Del Ray. When I got there VB and friend were having a drink and making plans for the evening. I told them what I was up to and we went our separate ways.

Laura and I went to the Sportsman for supper which was great. We both had steaks which were very good. Bill came over and introduced himself and made sure everything was ok. Laura was ready to leave shortly after the meal. So I wasn’t able to listen to the music.

Laura asked if I wanted more sexo and I said no as I didn’t think I could after two close sessions. So back to the Del Ray where we part and I took a seat at the corner table by the door.

The little blond Tica who is spastic came by to sit down and asked it I wanted company. I got rid of her and was left alone for awhile. Then a tall woman with black hair came over and just sat down. Her name was Johamna from Cuba. She has a very slender body, nice natural breasts, very small handful of ass. I really had no intention of going with anyone else but that soon changed.

She didn’t pressure me for anything. I told her I know very little Spanish which she replied OK and then proceeded with a conversation in Spanish which I tried to keep up with and understand.

VB and friend returned and stopped by the table. At that point Johamna asked if I would like a massage. I said I would love one and asked what it would cost. She replied you tell me how much you want to pay. I told her $60 and that would include pictures. She agreed and said to let her know when I was ready to go. We all chatted for a short time and I asked if Johamna was ready to go and she jumped up. I asked VB if he knew her and he said he knew nothing of this one. So I took my chances as it felt right.

She said one of her friends works in the News Café as we got onto the elevator. When we got to the room she went right for the balcony and loved the view. I know I enjoyed the view of her ass as she leaned over the rail to look down.

Johamna gave a great massage and asked me to turn over. She then asked if I liked bj’s to which I quickly responded “si mi amor”. She has a pierced tongue that moves like lightening and she uses the bar in her tongue very well. We then moved to several positions and ended with another bbbj (no cim).

I gave her a pair of Victoria Secrets panties, a handful of chocolate and $5 tip. I asked if I could take the pictures that they were for me and not the internet. Her response was please put them on the internet as she needs the dinero. So I took several shots which I will be posting and asked her to meet me tomorrow at 8 pm at the Del Ray.

I have to allow time to recover from my second session with Nicole at 6 pm.

WillySP,

Is Vallentina a tall young 19 year old?

3 Cities

Looking to make my first visit to either Costa Rica, Panama City, or Caracas - can anyone give me an idea of which of these three they would choose and why? If you have been to all three, which would you go back to and why?

Costs are important of course, but am looking for "quality" p4p. Any help would be appreciated. Have been to DR, and looking for a change.

El Pueblo

Hi,

Anyone had GFE at El Pueblo? Is this a good place to p/u Ticas for the night?

Thanks for the advise.

Tom

Royal Order of the Waterbuffalo

KYJ

I don't recall seeing anyone eating at the Y but then again I was focused on what I was doing more than looking around!

There were a group of guys who pushed their way into the bar and around our seats one even taking mine as I stood up for a better view.

All I observed was some hand exploration and toy play.

WillySP,
    While at the Europa show (meeting of the Order of Water Buffalos) was there a guy with a bald head who participated by eating the girls? He is a nice guy and I was just wondering.
    There was one other guy who got on stage wanting to screw the girls at the 4-23 show but was rejected by the girls. Not the same guy.

Chilimike

I am in CR until Sunday 5/22 so I will be here when you get down here.

The Europa replaced the Park show. There is no longer a Park Hotel. I never made the show at the Park but from the review I have read that show at the Europa has better women. I enjoyed the show and there were a couple of really hot women there on the bar.

You referred to a special place so I assume that you mean for the women. I really like Zona Blue. But as with any other massage place it will depend on the time you get there and how busy they are which will affect the line up.

I haven't been to 747 as of yet. New Fantasy I am not going to this trip. I stopped in when I was in town in Feb and walked out as the quality wasn't there.

There are 2 or 3 that I will see at Zona Blue but I like to change things and get someone different.

You can get $40 or $50 any time of day at the Del Ray if you spend the time interviewing and working your way through the hardened ones. It is hard to take your time when there are so many choices. But patience pays off.

I would say your best deals will be early and or late in the day. Prime time is tough to work out good prices as there are so many who jump on cien without trying it makes it difficult for the rest of us.

Now I will pay more if I know I am going to get quality service and more of a GFE experience.

Hope this answers some of your questions. I am off for a short nap and then a walk to Oasis.

what about New Fantasy

Morning,

Thanks to everybody for the great reports.

I have seen some reports way down on the closure and the reopening of the NF. As I am going back on May 29, I would like to know what the latest news is on this place.

Last year I was there almost everyday and enjoyed it more then ZB, nowadays it seems that its the other way around.

Can anyone advise me on NF in its present form?

Thanks a lot

See you in SJO 29 May - June 5

Tom, the european

Hey Willie,

Its Chilimike (I talked with you a few weeks ago). Sorry i missed you this week in the promise land (SJO) as I will be there on Thursday the 19th.

Can you give me any info on 747 club? It seems that I have read you have a girl there for 12.00 us. Is this true? Also, should I check out the Europia show in the park. Is that the park? That is kinda behind the Morenza. On the way to the Holiday Inn hotel? Man, I love reading your posts. Really makes me want to get there. I hope you have some time to respond to my post, and add anything that I should check out. It looks like I will be staying at the Morenza. The price and location works for me, or do you have a special place you can give me a heads up on? I found I can get almost any girl in the Blue Marlin before 1.00 for 40.00, and most will go for 50.00 at nite. When I went to the massage places, the girls just didn't seem that hot, but it seems like you feel its pretty good and I respect your calls. I give you a run down on my trip when I get back. Talk to you soon.

Chilimike

First 3 days of trip 5

Trip 5

5/13 Friday Day 1

Landed at 1:30 was through customs grabbed my exit tax and in the taxi by 2. With traffic and accidents I didn’t get to the Presidente until 3:30.

Ran over to MasXMenos for some supplies, ate at the Presidente and off to the Del Ray. Wasn’t in the mood to hunt so I strolled over to Zona Blue and picked the beautiful Vanessa. Wow what an experience. May have to go back and experience that at least once more before I leave. What a great way to start my trip and the start of a week long of birthday gifts to myself.

5/14 Saturday Day 2

Just relaxed the first part of the day and then headed over to the Del Ray around 2. I was hit up by a couple of Tica’s who wanted a good time for $75 each and the cost of a room at the Morizan. I finally got one away from the table but the other was very persistent.

She went down to $50 for a bbbjcim and great massage and fantastic sex. She claimed to be 25 hadn’t worked very long and wasn’t married, no bam*nos, didn’t drink or do drugs.
    I kept telling her I was meeting a friend but she was very insistant. Then she threw in sucking my balls. Then went to $40 for just the massage as it seemed I didn’t want to have sex. She kept telling me how tight and sweet she was and I would be very pleased.
    Maybe it’s just me but something about a scorpion tattoo across a woman’s breasts just doesn’t put me in the mind of someone who is overly gentle and loving in bed.

I told her maybe later so she counters with $30 for bus fare home, then $35 for her mother to go shopping, then her mother became so sick she couldn’t leave home and $20 would help her mother get better, then $20 for the taxi to her home so she wouldn’t have to take the bus. After turning all that down we got to the base line dollar amount 2000 colonies for her to just go away! So I gave in on that one just to get her off my arm.

I was then approached by two other Tica’s one who was missing some front teeth and the other Valerie who spoke pretty good English. After talking for sometime I took Valerie back to the hotel. She wanted to check her email and wow she must have had 50 some messages from one guy. I should have known better after she kept telling me about the guys she and her friend had been with and were making fun of. I guess I am now on that list! She went from a friendly, talkative, giggling fun person to all business. I should have sent her packing but I didn’t. Still one of my weaknesses I just can’t say no once I have gone so far. She was good looking, nice natural breasts but in a hurry to get things over with. So naturally I took my time. That is a great time to start counting the squares in the metal thing hanging on the wall above the bed, nothing better to put off the mood a little. You know it is just one of those things the more she tried to hurry the slower I went. Afterwards she changed back into the talkative, giggling Tica who want to get together to teach me Spanish. I thanked her and said no. Now for a rest and off to the show at the Europa I have heard so much about.

The show at the Europa was good Don does a good job with the program. The women were good looking and very playful. Five women were on the bar dancing and then started with dildos, double headed and the rabbits were great. They were open to all touching and exploration. I wasn’t lucky enough to get on of the free bjs but I did enjoy the show. I met a guy at the bar who said he now lives in CR and told him about another site which he hadn’t heard of. He was going to look into joining the site as I told him the discounts more than covered the cost of the membership.

Went back to the Del Ray and wondered around for about an hour and then headed over to Key Largo. A Tica Irene grabbed me by the arm and attempted to teach me how to dance. She spoke some English and let me know she had a visa. We left around 12:30 and went to the Presidente showered and were ready for play. She pulls out her vibrator before I could get mine. You’ve got to love a woman who is prepared. Great bbbj and vibrator play. She really seemed to enjoy out interaction and had at least two orgasms. She wanted to spend the night and I enjoy a morning bj so I agreed. I woke up to a nice bbbj and was ready for breakfast. I offered her a selection of Vicky Secrets panties, and of course she wanted two pair not the one I offered. I told her only one as I still have 6 days left to go and I can’t give everything away on the second day. She couldn’t stay for breakfast as she had to cook for the family. She left her phone numbers.

While at Key Largo I saw who I thought was one of my favorites from Zona Blue that had quit. After making eye contact it was the one I was thinking of. While dancing and talking with Irene I kept eye contact with the other Tica. I excused myself for the bathroom and when I came out as I had hoped she had moved to catch me and gave me her cell number. She was disappointed that I hadn’t kept in email contact and I explained that I had sent her an email but hadn’t received a response. Anyway the important thing is that I can contact her and meet with her. I found her during my trip in February and really had a great time with her.

Still looking to meet up with VB to get Erika’s number as well, maybe sometime during the week I will cross paths with VB.

5/15 Sunday Day 3

Headed over to the Del Ray around 1 or 2 and sat at the bar having some water and was approached by a Tica. Everything for $50 I told her maybe later so she gave me business card with all her information. It was nicely printed too. But she was on the chunky side so I will let that one pass.

Spotted Valentina across the bar, the one VB pointed out in February. She came over and after finishing my water we went back to the Presidente. She has a great body and wonderful natural breasts.

She wanted to check my email to see if I had been getting emails from other chicas. I always move my emails to separate files anyway so I showed her my files and pointed out the one for her and showed her that I had kept all the emails. She looked at the other files and said no more chicas? I said no. She wanted to go through some of the other files but I said no. Don’t want her looking through my files nor do I want her logging into one of the sites that I have set up with auto fill passwords.
    She also wanted to see if I had other pictures on my camera which I didn’t. The one thing I forgot to do before I left home was to delete the pictures I had taken of my home. She was very interested in looking through those.

Valentina is very enthusiastic but sticks with the cien. I know some will cringe at that but she provides me with a great time and I enjoy it so I pay. Those that I would pay that for are very few are far between.

After she had left I pulled all those off into a separate folder. After showering she asked me to walk her back to the Del Ray. She picked up some Hershey kisses for her amigas and the Ferrero were for her. She picked out a pair of panties and we walked back.

I ate some lunch and walked around downtown for awhile. I got back to the hotel and got ready for my find from Key Largo to come over. I alluded to her in day 2 that I saw her and she was able to meet me out of sight of the Tica I was with to set up a meeting for today. I had seen postings that Nicole had quit Zona Blue for various reasons.

When I looked up and saw her I immediately recognized her, caught her eye and she smiled back. I kept track of her while I was chatting with the Irene and took the opportunity to go to the bathroom. I watched as Nicole dug through her purse and wrote something on a piece of paper. When I came out of the bathroom she was sitting at one of the tables and we spoke and agreed on meeting. We agreed on 8 pm.

So I was thinking if she doesn’t show by 9:30 I would call it a day and rest up for the balance of the week. At 7:50 the phone rings and I thought it would be Nicole saying she was going to be late or not come for what ever reason.

But to my surprise she was in the lobby waiting for me. I was shocked and confused. I have never had a Tica arrive on time let alone be early! So I had to hurry and get the room in order, CD’s ready to play, lotions, accessories at hand.

She looked great with a white halter top and jeans. I haven’t learned much Spanish and she still knows little if any English, so I had the translator (Imtranslator) set up on the laptop and we typed messages back and forth. She seemed to get a kick out of that. I turned on the CD’s and we got started with the massage. She still have a nice body and I believe someone compared her to Annette Haven which a pretty good comparison. After the massage it was time for the bbbj then onto the multiple positions. Man can she move. She was going to put on more lotion so I grabbed the lube from the drawer and pulled out the pocket rocket. She said “For me?” I used that on her until she was quivering. She kept pointing at me and waving her finger saying “usted es muy malo” and then would laugh.

She pointed out the goose bumps on her arm and had me feel how her heart was racing still repeating “usted es muy malo”.

We did a few more positions while using the pocket rocket and finished with bbbjcim. After showering and typing a few more messages to each other we set up another meeting later this week. I am looking forward to another great time with Nicole.

I have been getting more pictures this trip, yet I am still getting “no internet” prior to taking any shots. That I don’t mind as at least I am able to enjoy them myself.

I also have a separate browser that I downloaded so that it doesn’t have my regular bookmarks. So that if they use the internet they can not navigate to any of my sites or groups. I use a web portal for my email as I use a satellite connection at home so I know they can not use my email to send messages to anyone using any of my email addresses.

The march is going by now as I sit on the balcony about 10:15 a.m. not a pretty good size crowd. I was going for a walk ending up at Oasis but I think I will wait for the crowd to dissipate before venturing out.

I was in CR staying at the sportsmens at that time. Do not recall hearing about it though.

Kinda off subject, but...

I just saw an episode of America's Most Wanted. Soon as I turn on the set, I see the interior of the Horseshoe Casino, which is diagonally across the street from the Del Rey. Curious, I tuned in and now see that another American fugitive was apprehended in one of my favorite past time get-a-ways. Wonder if this Russell Winstead was a WSG monger. This guy looks really familiar to me, but I wonder if any of the SJO regulars recognize him too! Any body here visited SJO on 3 May when the arrest went down since it happened right in front of the Del Rey?

Posting Limitations