Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 2057 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 30844
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Is staying until a set time just a BS excuse from the girls or an actual requirement from the bar?
    Just guessing here. Its possible the pretty one was barfined earlier by a Korean or other who planned to come back and pick up the girl (s) later. She can't leave the bar until he returns. If he doesn't return by closing time, the mama will re-barfine her with you, earning two barfines in one evening. Any drinks she gets while waiting for the first chap to show up is added cash influx. Its been a few years, but I saw a lone Korean barfine 5 girls (1 each for him and his 4 buddies) at the bar opening, tell the mama the guys would return later to pick up the girls, then left. A mama I dated back then confirmed that it happens (early barfine and but not taking the girl until later) in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    You tell them upfront you are a "butterfly". After she understands you then you can ask her for her friend or other referrals. If the girl says she is bothered or upset by it I tell her to Stop that crap.
    Volterra: I am with DG on this. Early on I experienced the occasional pinay jealousy thing in this or that bar. You can do one of several things:

1) Nervously dance around the issue (as you did), trying not to anger this or that girl.

2) Each time you take a girl from a new bar, stay out of that bar the rest of your trip, so you don't have the chance to make last night's girl jealous by having eyes for another girl in her bar.

3) Tell every girl on her first night with you that you are a butterfly, and make a point to ask her for another girl referral. It doesn't make any difference if she supplies one or not, it lets her know that you are a butterfly.

4) Purposely take another girl in the jealous girl's bar the first time she shows some jealousy / animosity. That lets every girl in the bar know that you think them interchangeable (they are), and that you as a customer are interchangeable to them (you are, if she has the opportunity). I know that sounds harsh, but its not. They are used to being interchanged regularly. You are just another. She is just another. That's the entire joy of many bars with many girls.

AC is a huge mystery of misconceptions to many gents. Doing #3 and / or #4 stops all that jealousy / animosity crap in its tracks.

Go team.

Quote Originally Posted by Volterra  [View Original Post]
    The new spotlight dancer at Dollhouse was required to stay by the bar, maybe because she was new. Not sure about the Q Bar girl. She and waitress said she could be BFd then the girl said she could not leave til 3. She seemed nervous with the "cousin" sitting right there. But then closing time would not be BF, so I am not sure if she was one of those you are talking about. But I recall a couple others during the week who said they were required to stay til close. Us poor punters.
    I believe Qbar and Lollipop has a rule that after so many girls have been BF then the rest have to stay and dance so there are some girls there. Not sure where they draw the line.

One night I wanted to BF a new girl at Lollipop around 8 pm with very few dancers around. The mamason said none of the girls could BF as there weren't many girls there. After much discussion and I stated I only wanted her for 1 pop ST it was agreed the BF was ok as long as she was back by 10 pm.

This girl only said Jemma. She is the tiniest of the spotlight dancers, 4'11" and 40 kgs. And her teeth were protruding a bit forward. Also, her nipples were unusually large and firm like doorknobs. Not sure if that is the one.

FuriousGeorge and others, would be good to hear how you navigated among various girls you were with at the same bar. I remember reading half a year ago, I do not recall who posted, someone saying that 6 days in AC is enough, and now I kind of understand that. The last 2 nights changed things a lot for me once I had to start playing girl politics.
    You tell them upfront you are a "butterfly". After she understands you then you can ask her for her friend or other referrals. If the girl says she is bothered or upset by it I tell her to Stop that crap.

BTW, when you vacation anywhere you usually get a fine meal the first night there and a fine meal during the last night. I always start and end with a high note in AC. I set up a previous performer to meet me the first night in AC. Then I repeat the best new performer for my last night in AC. If I am flying out of Manila then I stay the night before in Manila hotel. Thusly I will transport a good AC performer to Manila with me.

Never had a problem with one going to Manila with me. The last time the girl and her friend wanted to come. No problem with me!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Was It Jemma or Jemma Lynn? I was with the latter from Atlantis (she always said the two names together). But my experience wasn't like yours, so I'm curious.
    This girl only said Jemma. She is the tiniest of the spotlight dancers, 4'11" and 40 kgs. And her teeth were protruding a bit forward. Also, her nipples were unusually large and firm like doorknobs. Not sure if that is the one.

FuriousGeorge and others, would be good to hear how you navigated among various girls you were with at the same bar. I remember reading half a year ago, I do not recall who posted, someone saying that 6 days in AC is enough, and now I kind of understand that. The last 2 nights changed things a lot for me once I had to start playing girl politics.

Is staying until a set time just a BS excuse from the girls or an actual requirement from the bar?

I have known dancers etc that, in exchange for high salaries, were required to stay until, say, midnight by the bar. However, that was the exception. It seems to be a new norm in the hunt for more drinks sales.

Of course, replacing lost salary and drinks with 5000 p is the exact reason for a BF but that's another discussion.
    The new spotlight dancer at Dollhouse was required to stay by the bar, maybe because she was new. Not sure about the Q Bar girl. She and waitress said she could be BFd then the girl said she could not leave til 3. She seemed nervous with the "cousin" sitting right there. But then closing time would not be BF, so I am not sure if she was one of those you are talking about. But I recall a couple others during the week who said they were required to stay til close. Us poor punters.

Final Night Flop with Cold Spinner.
    Was It Jemma or Jemma Lynn? I was with the latter from Atlantis (she always said the two names together). But my experience wasn't like yours, so I'm curious.

But then she gave me the "our waitress is my cousin" BS (2nd time I heard that in 2 nights) and that she would not be able to leave with me until the bar closed at 3...... When I asked if she could go with me, she also said she had to dance first and could go with me when the bar closed..

I have known dancers etc that, in exchange for high salaries, were required to stay until, say, midnight by the bar. However, that was the exception. It seems to be a new norm in the hunt for more drinks sales.

Of course, replacing lost salary and drinks with 5000 p is the exact reason for a BF but that's another discussion.

Margarita Station will close permanently!

In 03/2023 Margarita Station will close permanently.

On of the few left western locations and an Institution and sign of the "old" AC will be gone.

And what will come next?

For sure some Korean Restaurant.

https://www.acmargarita.com/margarit...in-march-2023/

Final Night Flop with Cold Spinner.

The joke is on me gents. I finished up my 10 day AC visit with a belly flop. Got out to the bars by 8:30 but only 2 stops tonight. Brown Sugar finally showed a bit of life with a few decent girls, so I had a couple beers there. Specifically, there was this 20 year old gem named Ana who just showed up there from the provinces the past 2 weeks. (But I never saw her anytime I popped my head in.) She and another late 20's beauty were in yellow, and her body, face and personality were all captivating. I asked the waitress to call her to my table, but the waitress said "she is a virgin. " No problem, bring her down. We had a really nice conversation and she was warm and affectionate. Smelled and looked just delicious and I had thoughts of success in hand until I asked her about BFing. She said it was all up to mamasan and that she had no freedom during this preliminary period. I asked if she would be willing to give up her virginity of mama agreed and she said yes, she was looking forward to it, but it would be expensive.

I called mamasan over and she said 4000 for BF, but I asked about actually having sex. Mamasan asked Ana if she agreed and Ana said yes, then mama quoted me 200 k to devirginize her. "Bill please. " I said a polite goodbye to Ana and was off. Hate to miss that chance, but I was not really looking for a virgin. Mama offered to have me take one of the others but it was getting awkward and girls do not like to be 2nd fiddle. So I was off.

Then back to Atlantis. My Thursday sizzler was there looking hotter than ever and I wanted to see her dance. But I actually was hoping to BF someone else. I made eye contact with one of the sizzler's fellow spotlight dancers, who stood out for her petite frame and super tight belly (named Jemma). I also watched lots of other dancers, but I suspected that the sizzler had seen me. Not a big deal if it was not a big deal to her. Anyway, at one point I mistakenly thought the sizzler left with another customer. So I went upstairs to check on some of the other dancers, and I called Jemma to a back table, only to see the sizzler with another guy. So just as Jemma joined me, the sizzler walked past and said Hi. Jemma was kind of a buddy with her and noticed this. So this would affect the rest of the short night, as I would find out.

We all know business is business, but some of the girls want to have their cake and eat it too. In other words, for them, it is just business if they need to give attention to another customer, and if you visit the bar that night, you just have to let it go. But if you then go for another girl, they may well become possessive and try to claim you. Lots of dudes understand this, and so do I, but if you have little experience with it, it can get awkward. It was not fun tonight in this respect.

Jemma was friendly but not nearly as flirty as she had been when trying to get my attention from above stage. She was also older than I thought, at 31, and did not look quite as good up close (though still a very good tight body). I did not feel like dragging the night on, and Jemma was eager to go, but in retrospect, I see that her intention was to BF with me early and then try to sneak back for another late night customer.

So once we got back to my room it all went downhill. She was cold, complaining, and a bit full of shit through and through. The shower together was boring, and once in bed the first thing she demanded was the condom. I had one, so no worries. She also did not want to do much kissing and, irritatingly, she pretended to have lots of ticklish spots. But her nipples were fucking hot so that was a good place to start. And she perked up when I went down on her for some nice long DATY. Her BBBJ was quite good, but there just was no electricity. When she capped the dom and started riding me, her tight body looked fantastic and she did some good cowgirl skills, but I just was not feeling anything from her so was kind of half up, if you get my meaning. (It should have been explosive with that little body. But I admit I still felt a bit weird about back at the bar.).

Then on her back as I drilled her deep in multiple positions. She was tiny and easy to access that g spot, but she was only kind of half into it as well. In a nutshell, I could not blow my load, even when slamming that delicious little ass. So I kind of gave up. I tried to rekindle it but she again was irritating and overly sensitive. What was worse is that said gave me the "can I ask you a question" thing. She wanted to know if I had BFd her colleague the sizzler. I was irritated by the question but said yes, reminding her that I have to respect Jemma's professional life when she is with another guy too. She understood, but I could tell that it had been on her mind and clouded what might have been a hot sexual experience.

Then she asked if she could go. Fortunately, her BF was only 4000 compared to 5000 for I guess the younger ones. At this point, my only thought was to get rid of her and move on. So I made sure to get a few pics out of her and I got her out the door ASAP without tipping, wasting the 2nd shot without ever even getting the first one really. Before she left she showered, prettied herself up again and sprayed herself with perfume, so she obviously was going back for another. There were others at Atlantis that might have been much better, but more than anything, I got another taste of how go go politics might bring the sex life down on certain nights. So major thumbs down for petite Jemma, and a good solid downer of a final AC night after a great week of shagging. Have to redeem myself next time.

Back to reality tomorrow but taking many fond sex memories with me from this week. Still looking forward to my next PH trip and coming AC reports from other gentlemen soon. Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACAJ1.jpg‎   ACAJ4.jpg‎   ACAJ7.jpg‎  

Barhop Thursday and Friday thoughts,

Ill start off with Thursday night barhop with western ex pat friends plus a well known bar owner on his birthday.

Hit quite a few of the western owned / run bars of walking st, shooters bar, la bamba bar, geckos bar, paro paro bar and a few more, if you have been on one angeles barhop you have been on all, the bars were quiet one minute and resonably busy another, now we are talking fairly small bars in size so even a handful of punters in together makes it look fairly busy, most of these bars are geared to ex pats, most ex pats are sitting in the same bar on the same seat most of the time, recognise at least 99% of the punters in the western bars as all are regulars.

I'm not a great fan of the western owned bars due to the quality of the girls, but one thing they do have in their favour is willing girls, most are barfineable, most will let a punter have a fondle over a lady drink, normally tits but some friends do manage to insert a finger sometimes, most girls are older, think mid / late 30's,most are chubby and most are plain janes, but the angeles expats like these bars because of the hands on affect and after a few dozen beers the girls turn from frogs to princesses in the ex pats eyes.

Friday night had been totally different night, totally different bars and the ex pat friends had been replaced by korean business associates, hit avalon bar, club xs, Q bar and atlantis bar, did not see any expats in any of these bars, in fact in most I was the only westerner and although I am only very early 50's I was older than most of the asian customers by a fair way.

A much higher number of better looking girls in these bars, no not stunners by any stretch of the imagination but a large step up from the western owned bars of the previous nights barhop, because I was with a group of koreans we had no problems in getting girls to sit for a drinks even the better looking ones, come in with a group of westerners to these same bars and the girls that will sit for drinks falls to a trickle and then only with the not so popular girls.

In summing up, western bars are more hands on, definately can interview the girls better by having a feel, but quality is low and seldom do I even buy a lady drink in these bars due to girls not my type in looks, body or age, korean owned / managed bars not at all hands on, try to grab for their tits or pussy and that very expensive drink you just purchased for the girl is likely to end up in ones face or worse a visit from security, that's not to say that loads of fun can't be had with the girls, just in a different way.

Girl drinks are creeping up in price, some bars are charging 350 peso for ladys drinks now, many many drinks only girls and cherrie girls in most bars and of course these are the cuties, still what's left although mostly korean only girls if one is willing to lower his target girls then some are barfineable to westerners, koreans still out number the westerners by approx 10 to 1 and obviously of the girls that are barfineable the koreans have 1st choice, taking a look at couples leaving the bars heading to the hotel the younger ok girls are on the arms of koreans only.

Friday Fornication with Tall Princess Stunner Eating My Own Words.

I have been lazy all week with getting out to the bars on the earlier side, and the Friday AC vibe was getting crazy with all the weekend tourist arrivals, so I wanted to be sure and get out closer to 8. Had an awesome chicken jalapeno pizza (big thumbs up) at Envy and started by popping into the Body Shop just around the corner. It was my first time there and was not happening, so I left after one sip. Then a couple beers at Lollipops. That place is always packed. I like the joint a lot but really could only locate 2 or 3 girls that I would BF. I invited one of the spotlight dancers to my table but she said someone already bought her a drink, so sorry but nice to meet you. I did not really get it, since she and other dancers were standing at a table with one guy who was playing with another dancer and they did not seem to have drinks in hand. And he left just a minute later and they all moved to the opposite side of the room with no customer, but she did not come back and take me up. In the meantime, papasan threw Nina next to me. She is actually one of the hotter ones there but not my Friday night flavor so I did not offer a drink. Paid up after 2 beers and off to the eastern end of WS to see if Dragon might be in better shape on a Friday.

It was not. There were more customers and more women on stage at 8:45, but none of them seemed very attractive to me (and their bodies are covered with the winter dresses that look like Korean housewife style). 3 sips of my Pilzen and I was gone. Peeked into Baccara and nothing going there. Ignored Viking for fear of LBs, peaked into Lucifer and almost dead. At that point, I could pretty much cross eastern WS off the to-visit list.

I had not made it back to ABC yet, so I decided to walk down there and see if it might have better prospects after 10:30 on a weekend. When I got to the rooftop, it was busy, but with virtually all couples and groups. I was the only single person in the place, and that did not change until I left at 11:30. So unless it changes after midnight, I do not see any of the hype. (And it is not my kind of place at all.) For those who are not hotel guests, there is a 500 minimum spend, so I ordered a beer (140) and complimentary nuts and fresh spring rolls (410) to munch on. The spring rolls took 30 minutes to arrive (had to ask my waiter twice) and they completely fell apart the moment you picked them up. Anyway just wanted to get my 500 minimum worth and get out, so off I walked back to WS.

Now after exactly a week in AC, I started to sense the political stickiness of the go go bar scene. FuriousGeorge mentioned 1 month being enough because everybody knew him and that the girls he had already BFd were basically cool with him BFing someone else at their bar, but still something to think about. I started to see the predicament (this is for dudes with less AC experience. I am sure the old AC hands have no problem handling this, and I have seen some of them maneuver it easily). I had BFd girls from most of the bars that I wanted to revisit last night, so I suddenly had to consider how to dance on thin ice around possible mines. What I got from last night was that it is easier to lay low in the larger places than in the tiny intimate ones (may seem obvious).

It was already 11:30 and, forgetting that Geckos closes at midnight, I went in hoping that my Sunday Gecko sweetie might have been BFd (wanted to haul in one of the other short listers). At first I did not see her so sat myself right in the middle table, but I could sense some hesitation from mamasan and waitress, and even a few of the girls seemed to stiffen up. This may have been because it was almost closing time and they just wanted to fly off work. But immediately after they delivered my beer, my Sunday sweety walks out from the back and passes me (without acknowledgment, no worries, I fully understand it is business, for both of us) as she joins a gentleman at the end table. I took this as a plus so now I could ogle the stage girls and see if I might pull one. There was only one of my backups from Sunday and she was looking less appealing. But I did notice a tall young hottie leaning against the back mirror in the second row trying to hide. She could sense me giving her attention and while she did not flirt with me, seemed to start making tiny eye contact with me. I got a good look at her backside in the mirror and holy shit she was nice. Just at this moment the waitress starts cashing in bills saying it was last call. (She told the gentleman next to me that he could stay on after midnight, but her story changed with me.) Fuck. I asked her if I could still invite a girl to my table and she said no we will close soon, come back tomorrow. Just as she spoke mamasan let the girls go 10 minutes early. They all cheered in delight and vanished in a flash. I paid for my beer and walked out. Just as I went through the front door my Sunday sweetie ran after me and caught me to say Hi. I just waved, smiled and said Hi back and walked on. (FYI, I saw her leaving WS hand in hand with a guy about 45 minutes later. She is a very effective pro.).

"Now where?" Ok back to Q Bar. My Monday honey was nowhere to be found, good. So I took a seat. At this point, I noticed that a lot of the guys who had been hogging the nicer girls elsewhere earlier in the evening were now at Q Bar. Why the f*ck hadn't they BFd them? It was slim pickings at Q Bar, but the real show was with the gentleman next to me with 5 topless girls ambushing him from all sides, including one straddling his face and bending toward me so our faces were within whispering distance. My standards were lowering at this point, and there was one beauty on stage in a blue lingerie top with just a little belly fat. Waitress confirmed that the girl could be BFd so she brought her down. The girl was reasonably affectionate as we drank our beers. But then she gave me the "our waitress is my cousin" BS (2nd time I heard that in 2 nights) and that she would not be able to leave with me until the bar closed at 3. "Bill please. " Paid my 500 and poof out the door.

Now back to Dollhouse. I had not been there since BFing my little treasure there last Friday. I had poked my head in before Q Bar and saw her at a table with guys and girls, but now she was invisible. Good. I headed upstairs but was struggling to find anything that would even get my little bro up. Finished 1 beer and paid up, but as I walked down the stairs, just in front was this luscious, tall, creamy skinned spotlight dancer. I got her attention and we went back to the balcony for a drink. She was brand new, 25, just her 2nd night. Mamasan came over and boasted that she was new too. She was very nice and quite hot, but when I asked if she could go with me, she also said she had to dance first and could go with me when the bar closed. "Bill please. " This girl was visibly shocked as I suddenly and politely said "nice to meet you and good luck with the new job" and walked off. Her face showed it all. It was like "you mean you are actually going to walk away from this luscious body?" Yep. See ya.

"Now what?" It was getting toward 1 am and I felt AC start to close in on me.

So gents, I admit that I had to eat my words about XS just 2 nights after downgrading it. I am doing an about face and elevating back up in my assessment. Why?

-Because back I went late on a Friday and it was teeming with chicks and only small numbers of customers. (The girl I BFd by 1:30 told me there were 100 girls there on mandatory Th-FR-Sat. Holy fuck.) The models all wearing their special Friday blue gowns like beauty pageant contestants. Holy fuck.

When I walked in, my Wednesday cutie was standing up front center stage, showing off that petite little bum and big smile. If she saw me, she pretended not to and I was clear to take a seat at the back of the main floor. There were just waves of girls on stage, more than had been on Wednesday. And when the models exited a new wave of 20 dancers, many BFable according to mamasan, came on in skimpy outfits. Then the wave of top dancers, all fucking hot as hell, came back on. It was just bombardment of the sex addicted senses. One tall model immediately caught my eye. She was not there on Wednesday (maybe already BFd). Standing at the far right, she was 5'6", 48 kgs, stunningly, and I am talkin fucking stunning, beautiful face, and a great full but fit figure with just a tiny inch of belly flab detectable through the partly see through lace. I tried to get mamasan but they all exited stage quickly. Fortunately, they came back on for the model track and I had mama laser this chick the moment she walked out. MCOT.

She was a little friendly when she joined me, but a little reserved too. She was not cold but only cozied up to me a little bit. Up close her face was just as stunning as from a distance. This chick was major model material except for that tiny belly flab. From Manila, which may explain a bit of her aloofness, she only half enthusiastically said she was available for BF at 5000. She wanted to leave by 6 and I got her to 7, though I would change my mind and do both sessions in one 150 minute go with a break in between, so she would leave my place just after 4. Over the next hour, my princess just dragged around, taking forever to change backstage, then forever in the XS toilet before we left, then arguing with mama about how long she needed to stay with me, then had to dick around with her best friend out front, then in getting to bed in my room.

Should mention also how irritating mamasan (unlike cool JM from Wed) and waitress were. Mamasan parked herself down right next to this Amazonian princess when we were talking. It was irritating as hell and I kept trying to shoo mama away but she took forever before fucking off. Like she was trying to stir me for a drink and tips. Then when I paid the separate BF and drink bills, both mama and waitress hovered over me trying to get themselves tips and drinks. Finally I just barked out at them "stop trying to get me to buy you drinks!" They half shockingly but immediately backed off and left me alone. Of course they are suddenly nice to you once you become an asshole. Good at least they properly fucked off.

Back to my room and this princess Amazon was far more work than anyone I encountered all week. She only half went for the romantic balcony thing, with a few little pecks. I had to convince her to shower with me and even though she let me scrub her down there was no touching of my organs. I could tell this was going to be challenging and kept telling myself to stay cool and just get what I needed and get her out. Back on the bed and I ended up doing all the work. She was not a dead fish. Rather, she was extra protective with layers and layers of pretention and fake control, as we all have encountered with the beauty princesses. She was going to make me earn any pleasure from the evening. With her everything was halfway. She barely allowed DFK, she allowed me my pleasure as long as it started with her pleasure, and only once did she take any initiative around 3 am, after I had loosened her gates somewhat.

I hate princesses. Even since before puberty I have gone out of my way to bomb their bloated sense of self importance, self absorption, and self worship. But I know that I have also missed out on dozens of opportunities with hotties over the years because I lacked the patience to deal with their princess games. So last night I took a different track, only because I had already paid the BF. Last night was one of the few times I let go of my pride and do what a lot of you successful dudes do (or used to do), which is hunker down and find a way inside.

And I am fucking glad I did because the sex turned out to be fucking incredible, even if it was not rock them sock them like I had with the other girls this week. At first this girl was semi-frigid, so I decided I would just placate her by slowly tenderizing her pussy with my tongue. After slowing licking her nipples I slid down and could sense her loosen up just a notch. She was not going to block my tongue access to her triangle, and I fixated on an extra long DATY session. It worked. She gradually started gyrating, humming, and oohing and ahhing little by little. I'm a pretty impetuous guy, so sometimes my going for premature pounding has cost me some of the extra payback from lost patience. Last night I did it the right way, and with every notch that she let herself go I got more and more excited. So I tried to draw everything out as long as possible. I think the DATY went on 20 minutes, and it was so fucking sweet. At that point I switch to sideways 69 and she took the bait in her mouth. Other than that, she never BBBJd the rest of the night. So I went back to further indulge her, slipping in my dick into her now wet pussy very slowly. She started letting her hands roam around me as I kept fucking her. You know the kind of princess passion. They do not get down and dirty so to speak but kind of restrain themselves and just let out little pockets of lust particles at a time.

Her restraint made me even hotter and I just kept fucking her slowly but more forcefully from different positions, her squeaks and moans getting louder and louder. Once I got into doggie position, however, I wrapped my arms around and went crazy. And she responded with now all out screams. Fuck yeah! She really liked it close, fast, and as deep as it could go. I think the first session took a whole hour before I blew it all over her ass.

I further ingratiated her princess complex by laying her on her belly and lightly stroking her full backside for about 15 minutes. I even got on my knees and stroked the bottoms of her feet with my nose and lips. She was quiet but not sleeping. Then she turned over and I did the same with her front side. After a few minutes, I took my left forearm and played a game where I touch both of her nipples at the same time with one forearm but just brushing them as lightly as possible so she can barely feel my arm. As I continued with this I noticed she was staring intently at her right nipple, observing the strokes of my forearm. I knew this was a good sign that she was getting off on this shit. So I kept brushing my left arm downward then brushed the tips of her pussy hair with my left fingers, slowly moving down to the clit and vag and just rubbing them as lightly as possible, barely touching. She got wet again and for the only time last night she took the initiative to grab my hardening woodsman. She squeezed it at the bottom to bring extra blood flow and got me hot again.

So I lathered up my left middle finger with saliva and slowly slithered it into her. It could immediately access her g spot, and I started slowly pulling the finger out, rubbing her clit, and slowly reinserting it to the g spot. I was stroking her forehead, hair, and ear with my right hand and kissing her left nipple and neck. She got humming again, so I started rapidly tapping the g spot and she was starting to let go. She never came, but I slid my cock back inside from side position and she just let me keep fucking her and fucking her and fucking her more. She alternated between face upward with eyes closed to leaning her head forward and watching my cock drill in and out. Despite her tall physique, she is small inside so I could go pretty deep, which she liked. Then she turned her back to me so I could drill in from behind and after a bit I put her on her stomach for some massive prone boneage. She especially reacted when I straightened my 2 legs, hoisted up my pelvis and just repeatedly crashed down on her ass with my full 200 pounds as my dick slammed inside. I just kept fucking and fucking and fucking. I could not cum a second time and had to give up after a while. But by 3:45 we were good buds, and she even let herself do some light DFK with me. Mission accomplished!

I think she actually wanted to stay longer by this time, but I wanted to get some rest before my last AC night. And there was no way I was going to be able to get any sleep with that tasty body next to me. She only let me take a couple photos before leaving, but you can get a glimpse of that outstanding face, tight ass, and just a little extra flesh at the belly and upper legs, the skin just melting like soft butter. Wow seeing that face when I turned the lights back on was just fucking heaven.

So there you have it. I went back on my word and am a big XS fan again. To its credit, both my XS girls this week said they like the big boss (American guy) there. That says a lot in this industry, so good on ya man.

Not sure where to hunt for my final night. It seems that I will have to double back to some previous spots and politely get past some honeys from earlier this week. But I can feel the addiction for 20+ year olds taking over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACXSL1a.jpg‎   ACXSL2.jpg‎  

Thursday Night Slam with Sizzling Spotlight Spinner.

Reading other reports over the months, some of you guys can keep the chase up 24-7-365 with an occasional night off. Not me. I usually have to recoil and rebuild steam. But the sexually charged AC atmosphere and chill sunny days have their effect on me too. My Wednesday girl kept me up half the night with her shagging and snoring, so last night was going to just be a "see how it goes for a couple drinks night and maybe turn in early. " I had a good Kimchee dinner and then next door to Insomnia for a couple Thursday country western night beers around 8. The place was full of dudes by 8:30 when the girls slid down the bat pole. There were a few decent lookers that I would gladly take back another night, but I was hungry for lighter skin Chinese or Eurasian looking talent last night. So good warmup at Insom and will be back there another night.

There are a couple of side street bars I have walked past but never been into, so I walked over to Las Vegas to check that out just before 9 pm. It was a big box style joint with about 20 girls sitting around. I was the only westerner in the place (about 10 Koreans were there) and 4 girls on stage doing this super sexy dance (2 of them looked very good and one slightly curvy one really caught my eye). I sat myself down and was served by this fucking annoying waitress who sat right next to me after bringing my beer. She refused to get lost and kept pretending to have to scratch some place so she could bump my elbow. I moved a few inches away and told her I just wanted to be alone, but she just replied "but I am your waitress. " (I'm like, FO!) She said BF was 4000 and LD350/150 my beer, but of course, at the one moment when I needed her to go grab the dancer girl, the waitress was tuned out and dicking around with the other waitresses. So my dancer was already out the front door.

Waitress 1 kept annoying me so I paid up. When she brought me the change I waited for her to go but she just stood there staring at me. Having enough, I took the entire change and walked out without leaving a tip. Out in front was the hot dancer (23 year old local girl named Lexy, yeah she started getting called Sexy Lexy when she was 17) vaping alone. I stopped and chatted with her and took her back inside for a drink at a different table and new equally annoying waitress. But the vibe from Lexy was not positive at this point. She sat just an inch from me, almost but not touching, with her arms folded and pretty much just looking straight ahead. Worse was when waitress 2 brought out drinks, W2 sat down with us right next to Lexy and would not fuck off. (I even waved goodbye to her and she just smiled and move away an inch f*ing be*tch) Lexy said "she's my cousin" (BS, different generation and no resemblance). As if that wasn't bad enough, new waitress 3 comes and sits herself at the table next to W2. Clearly this is not going in the right direction. In the meantime, every other K customer has left, so I am literally the only dude in the joint with 20+ girls just sitting the fuck around. After a little crap conversation with Lexy, I just ask her if she goes home with customers and she says flat out "no. " I immediately put my beer down in the middle of a sip and handed the 500 note to W2. As I got up, Lexy points to W2 and says "give her tip, give her tip. " Fuck no, and I walked out leaving LV with 0 customers and no plans to return.

Off to WS and into Lollipops but not an open seat in the joint. Then over to Monsoon, with just a few NMCOT girls on stage and a few customers. Very quiet so 3 sips and out the door. Then over to Carousel to see if the place would be in better shape than a few nights ago. Plenty of customers and 2-3 lookers on stage. 2 of them got BFd after about 15 minutes. They would have been good another night but they did not fit the Chinese-Eurasian bill for last night. But there were 2 Chinese looking hotties in the place, 1 younger (low 20's) on the dance floor and one slightly older (mid-late 20's) sitting with waitresses at one table and sipping cocktails with a different waitress at another table where a dancer was with quite an elderly gentleman, but the hot one did not seem to be "with" them.

The younger one finished her set and sat down a couple feet from me with another waitress (obviously not to be with me). She was hot and I tried to joke with her as she sat down. She kind of half smiled and replied but did not move any closer. Instead she took her shoes off and sat with both her feet crossed on her seat. Pretty casual and clearly not there to get BFd, I did not pay anymore attention to her, trying to see of the older hot one might become available or take the stage. But she did not and there was no sign of new girls on the horizon. I got bored and left.

I decided to pop into Atlantis next door. So strange how these places can be rocking one night and dead the next. And they might be packed with customers but no girls or just the opposite. Atlantis was roaring with customers on Wednesday but last night it was a nearly empty audience and some 25 girls, many of them looking alright. But my one impression of Atlantis from this past summer and again this week is that it is lagging on the work morale front. I walked upstairs and only 1 other guy was all by himself. Rather than greet and seat me, all the waitresses were just sitting around, slouched in the best seats (one of which I wanted). They did not even notice me come in until mamasan (equally lethargic) finally saw me and barked at them to vacate. So I took my seat just overlooking center stage and finally got someone to bring me a beer.

The girls on stage and sitting above and behind stage were not any more energetic. Just standing around looking listless. But there was some eye candy to mentally lick and I was homing in on several just in the first wave (and there would be many more in the 2nd wave later as I was leaving). I was narrowing it down for laser time when a dance show came on and the previous girls went from stage out to the audience and upstairs. Once the new music started, I noticed this smoking hot chick standing up above and behind stage not far from me. Fucking hot! She and the 2 girls next to her started mimicking all the dance moves going on down on stage at that moment. She moved, was built and was dressed differently than the 2 levels of model girls or stage dancers. She was one of the few spotlight dancers, and she looked half Asian half Russian 25 years old, 5'2", 45 kg, toned belly / legs / arms / ass, thick long hair, green implanted eye lenses, lighter skin, and fuck that girl could gyrate like a pro. To boot, she was smiling and having fun, as if she has a personality. Bingo.

No one else even noticed her tucked away in that upper corner. And her waitress buddy happened to be right behind me (for once), so I asked about BFs 4000 for one of the colors (forget which) and 5000 for the other. And that spotlight dancer over there, is she available. Yes, also 5000.

"I would like to invite her to my table".

She was seated with me smiling and shaking my hand in an instant. Friendly, very talkative, affectionate and exotic looking and sounding. Her accent did not sound Filipina to me, it really sounded Eastern European, but when I asked if her dad was Russian or something, she said no, she is 100% filipina, but went to some special international school so maybe had a slightly different accent. Man, she looked just like a light brunette Russian beauty queen. 5 minutes in and I enquired about BF. She said ok, but she was going to have to get back to the bar before 2.

Turns out she has a boyfriend who calls from Europe every night when the bar closes at 2 am. He was a customer when they met and fell for her. In spite of this, she claims he does not know that she BFs customers now (seriously dude, get the fuck with it). She says she also had other long distance ex-customer boyfriends in the past. Go figure. (This includes an Aussie who broke her heart and led her to get her one barely visible tattoo on the sole of her foot, so she looks totally classic clean. Holy fuck!) Not a surprise, this chick is mighty special on all fronts, so I could see the appeal, but I aint never going to do the BF-to-BF (barfine to boyfriend) routine.

Anyway, it was barely past 10 so alright by me. She went and changed and was even more stunning when she came back out. A real glamour girl, which wasn't lost on the flower ladies when we exited WS. They rushed her, expecting me to shower her with flowers (which I did not). Freaking flower lady pestered us a half a block, carrying her son in one hand and a shitload of roses in the other. I finally turn to the hag and said "look, it aint going to happen," and she withered away.

Back on the balcony, 5th night out of 7, and a great way to get the session going. For the girls it is kind of a quiet romantic setting (I could give a shit myself, but hell, whatever gets them hot). Overlooking the still lit pool with the evening lights from the other nearby hotels. I pulled her hair back and started kissing her neck and when I went to her ear she let out this soft high-pitched yelp, and I was back off to the races. (Guess tonight's "quiet evening" would have to wait until 2 am.).

At first she closed the bathroom door to shower alone but I gently knocked and asked if we could shower together (I love lathering up those tits and buns and scrubbing that anus clean). She said sure, and in the shower I realized I may be in danger of underperforming by virtue of being so mesmerized by her beauty. (Strangely, though it happens with some of the hotter girls, she said she lacks confidence in her looks. It maybe BS or maybe from only comparing herself to the high class models. She maybe cannot even see how she compares to most girls. All fine for me.) So I made sure that I kept my hands and tongue busy, and yep, little brother responded like a faithful sidekick.

She dried up first and was lying on her back in bed waiting for me with lights out and city lights shining in from outside. (Enjoy the photos below gents.) There were so many things I wanted to do to that body and face that I did not even know where to begin. How do you bros decide where to start? Dunno about you, but for me, "when in doubt, start at the nipples, alternate right nipple-DFK-left nipple-DFK-guess which nipple-then tongue southwards via belly button and onward to the creamy little love triangle".

Fuck was that a delicious little wettened package she has. I mean, you know the ones who are really hot when it is not just about beautiful face, tight body, projected nipples and supple skin, but the pussy is just creamy milky smooth and tasty. That was her. And she let out those high pitched squeaks louder and louder over the next 30 minutes.

Full of decisions as the DATY went on. Like "I want to keep doing this, but I need to feel her lips around my cock, and I also need to bone that dick down deep". Fuck, why can't we do all at once, ya know?

So I opted for 69.

Apparently, with me on bottom, she didn't mind my tongue traveling from clit to vag to anus back to vag to clit (with accelerating repetition), because after the first 10 seconds she adjusted her knee and head position so she could reverse deep throat (shit, every girl this past week has been a debby deep throater. Thank you PH education system!) with maximum mouth lubrication. Everything we did just notched up the thrill factor for me. So next was BBBJ. I would rate hers overall as bronze medalist of the 5 this week, with 1 honorable mention to her: she executed the longest saliva dribble I have ever experienced. Just after one of her deep throat passes, she brought her mouth up so it was hovering like 6 inches over my LB head. Then she let out this long single stream of slobber down to my dick. It didn't even break! And she followed straight down, catching it back with her mouth as she continued in for another deep throat. Shit shit shit!

Don't want to bore anyone here with details, but once my dick was inside her (she is the only 1 so far this week insisting that I put my Magnum on BTW, she left the dom she had brought herself on my bed stand and forgot to take it with her) she was yelping so loud I nearly had to pacify her. I was getting so fucking excited that I was completely led by the hardened Mr little bro, just pumping and slamming and pounding and ramming in every position I could think of. She was that hot 25 year old I have seen at so many clubs over the decades but haven't enjoyed much of in recent years. But her yelps kept some of that softness that went along with every other one of her sweet features. Off to doggie position and again with my arms around her shoulders then grabbing and pulling her arms back as I stared at that shapely back before unwrapping and firing.

Afterwards we laid there talking a lot and stroking. I could have done one more short session (yeah the 5000 was expensive for an extended ST of 3 hours, but she is top tier / premium stock), but I felt really satisfied and just looked forward to a long sleep having shot half my body fluid onto her back. Got her out by 1:30 so she could sweet talk with her Euro boy by 2, and sweet cherry dreams for me all the way til my 11:30 am morning coffee on the balcony. Afternoon rejuv swim and back out for the last venture or 2 in AC over the weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACAE3a.jpg‎   ACAE4.jpg‎   ACAE6a.jpg‎   ACAE8a.jpg‎   ACAE13a.jpg‎  

ACAE15a.jpg‎  

I think by any objective assessment of quality, headcount, availability, cost, other things to do, accomodation, food etc LOS / Pattaya is a hands down winner over PH / AC.

However, mongering there has become such an industrial complex that it's very mechanical. Great for those that want notches on the bed post. Less so for those that want a laugh or fun time. Pinas reputation for GFE and attitude is well earned and I find it much easier to enjoy myself in the PI generally.

Enjoy. G.
    This is a debate that will keep coming up (every week it seems) for the foreseeable future. I even find myself wavering with each trip. After my summer travels to PH-TH, I was higher on TH overall. But after the past six weeks in PP-Patt-BKK-AC, I got to agree with Goferring.

In Pattaya, the amazing Thai food has you in high spirits before any punting mission, chicks are everywhere and lots of hotties (though lots of notties aka not hotties as well), infrastructure is decades ahead, wide variety of accommodation, and good golfing / watersports / motorcycle excursions.

But the TH sex / tourism industrial complex is now beyond breaking point. The Thais I encountered everywhere in Patt / BKK this past trip were so unfriendly. The chicks were a terror to deal with, and the few that were nice to me were even mechanical in being polite (like they were holding their breath while doing so). Of all my Dec-Jan punts there, I can count only 1 who was pleasant start to finish so I could fully enjoy. And prices there (Soi 6 exempted) are on the verge of being unrealistic (I. E. , TH girls en masse are overestimating their worth), while Patt is just a fucking zoo with the sexpats. Like Goferring said, great for notching up numbers but only some guys will find it fun. I found it a pain in the ass after a while and just wanted to, frankly, get back to AC.

On the girl side and in general, this past week (knock on wood) in AC has been far better. Teenage pickpockets are nowhere to be seen (in August I was fighting them off everyday). LBs (on the street at least) have been far less aggressive and just leave me alone if I don't respond (in August they were constantly in my face). And every single one of the girls I have BFd has far surpassed any of my TH punts both trips, and for. 66 the cost (or less). (All but one have gone out of their way to make fucking enjoyable for both client and service provider. Hell yeah.) Just that the younger ones in AC are adopting the TH commercial complex attitude as well (had another 23 yr old try to scam me last night), and things are swinging in the wrong direction in AC too.

But it is like 3 the glasses. Sometimes your preference can change in an instant depending on what your mood is, what you are focused on, or what kind of mongering run you had in the past week. The market goes up and down in both place.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]

Granted, I am not professional. I am only passing on what I learned on a Youtube video.
    Me too. I think I saw the same YouTube. Is that the one where he got a blow job under the stairs, hiding behind some post plants? Or when he gave a pole dancer DATY on the edge of the stage mid-routine? Who would possibly do such a thing? 😱.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    I am not one of those trying to maul the girl and french kiss her in public. I find that in very poor taste..
    I resent that. I'm a very classy monger. For the right girl, I'll even wear a washed Chang T-shirt and my best flip flops. 😜.

Posting Limitations