"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 30755
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidtip  [View Original Post]
    Surely you still remember a few useful things now. Where did you find the hottest girls were. I am planning a trip and would love your advice.
    Sidtip here's some info if it helps. But the girls move around. Come and go as it were.

In my cases this info is up to 4 years old. I didn't find nearly all girls that hot. Super super hot Analyn was from Stardust. Smellylyn was from Atlantis. Slimlyn was from Lollipop. And the petite busty one was from a bar near Voodoo but can't remember where. It was that kind of day / night. I know I was in Voodoo first because I arrived at 4 am without a hotel and it was the only 24 hour bar. I vaguely remember a generous guy bought everyone a round of drinks. I don't know what it was but it was small and powerful. That with the lack of food and sleep made the rest of the day a bit hazy.

One afternoon I also saw a petite sex kitten in one of the perimeter bars. Either Candy bar or one near. May be Dept 5 may be not. I went to a number. It wasn't fire pit because they were no way petite. I remember fire pit because I got injured. One girl on stage decided one of her team mates needed a man desperately. She stood behind the non dancing girl and gave her a huge shove off of the stage right into me. I got a cut lip and a few bruises because I had my glass to my mouth at the time of impact.

Wherever the sexy slim Perimeterlynn was from she was just back from a date. I didn't want the silver medal for coming in second. Same bar had another lady with very very beautiful eyes. She very bubbly but too big all round for my taste and too many big tattoos. But if you like that look then I think she would have been wonderful. She said she likes customers with big tattoos. I don't think that was euphemism.

But what one guy thinks is hot another might not. You have to go look for yourself. You could try a pool party event at one of the hotels to see ladies from many bars at once. I never been to one because the advertising wasn't very good and I couldn't figure out what days were events. I tried online but that was useless. Everything is misinformation and lies even opening times. But there are videos of pool parties online. But there don't seem to be many ladies in a party. But they are typical of the body type. Better if you go to the bars.

Remember the more you spend the friendlier they get. The more you drink the hotter they look. Or if you don't drink then the darker the lights the better you imagine them.

But looks ain't everything. From reading the whole forum it seems that more looks usually means less service. Maybe sometimes you do find someone with both. But I'm sure people don't post detailed reports on current girls like that because they'll want to keep her secret.

Some reports suggest Makati is better for hotter so maybe go there. If you don't care about nationality then fly from Clark to the Macau saunas. Lots of pretty ladies there. They must be hot because the price is so high. Everyone knows if something is expensive it must be good.

Genuine good luck wish on the hottie hunt.

Ho-so again.

Obviously it's sarcasm at it's best, the club in non other than a large warehouse with a dance floor. Forgot to mention as well that for us gringos dressed in baggy Bermudas, singha beer sleeveless tops and sandals there is an entrance fee of 250 pesos on Fridays & Saturdays for this magnificent state of the art nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I think ED's sarcasm was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDickin  [View Original Post]
    I remember Jovilyn was an Atlantean spotlight dancer. I don't know that I saw her dance though. She was very pretty and had a radiant smile. She was sitting on the upper floor smiling at me on the ground floor with such force that I had no choice but to invite her down. She was very bubbly so I took her home. That's when I discovered she had the smelliest pussy ever. It was even worse than the super sexy Indonesian stripper dancer from Maliboro that I wrote a few FRs about. Jovilyn's stench was so bad it actually made me throw up. And that was from a short distance away. What a waste of 3000 pesos and a decent meal. You might want to employ a scratch and sniff test before settling the deal.
    Alas, Jovilyn's stinky snatch problem is a very common one in Angeles City. Once, the forum went around and around debating the various causes of vaginal stench. There was some concensus that the stink is largely due to the large volume of bareback with cum-in-pussy occurring routinely with bar girls. Apparently, their pussies become filled with dead sperms from various mongers and the decomposing sperm produces the awful stench.

Some mongers just jack off in the girl's mouth, as a means of salvaging a portion of their 3,000 pesos and their regurgitated dinner. A more sophisticated senior monger mentioned that he uses a ginger test on the girls to detect any stinky surprises before cunnilingus. However, he failed to elaborate further on what exactly the ginger test entails.

A rule of thumb to go by is that the prettier sexier girls in the bars are filled up more frequently with more sperms from many more mongers than their homely sisters. Therefore, they are more apt to harbor a stench down under. Perhaps, the ugly fat ones are not as easy on the eyes but are much easier on the nostrils.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Snip. The reports above paint 2 very different pictures. A high class club or bottom of the barrel dive.

Yeah I know, I will just have to go and see for myself.
    I think ED's sarcasm was pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I think the high class post was written as a joke. It is just a club to go pick up hookers. I go there in shorts and flip flops. It is not suggested that you can get girls for 1500. That is a fact. I have never given a chick from High Society more than 1500 for LT. Inside is no different than outside. People go in and out constantly. You will see it and wonder why you wasted your brain thinking about this.
    I recall from OT in Singapore that the outside girls had for some reason been banned from entry o Orchard Towers or specifically Ipanema. So I was inclined to think that girls immediately outside Hi-So must have a reason why they cannot go inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Thampi62  [View Original Post]
    I accept my laziness from uploading the experience I earn from visits. I am not clarifying my side. But after coming back from a trip the workload will be accumulated in my home town. After two weeks I became lazy to recollect things and upload. I admit it.

Will definitely upload experiences from next trip onwards friend.

Regards.
    Surely you still remember a few useful things now. Where did you find the hottest girls were. I am planning a trip and would love your advice.

Fantastic Report on Lynns

I think so..
    Super report below. This guy rocks.

I don't remember her name but it was probably Lyn something or something Lyn.

Every girl in the PI I spoke to that trip seemed be called some form of Lyn. It was totally confusing. There was Jocelyn, Jaclyn, Jerrilyn, Evelyn, Analyn, and one just called Lynn for originality.
    My girlfriend's name is Linette.
    As a good Catholic Pinay she should know Luke 3:4-5 says 'EVERY RAVINE WILL BE FILLED. '
    It also says the limp shall be made straight.
    Being a perfect gentleman I always let her go up the stairs before me in those tight tight jeans. I was protecting her honor by blocking the view of others trying to ogle her. You know all the tourists in the PI are perverts.
    LOL

Vigorous dance girls

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Does more vigorous dance girls make best bed partners?
    I think so. But it's based off of one example only. But what an example.

Not an Angeles story but I had the pole dancer from Crazy House or Crazy Horse or Bat Shit Crazy or whatever the hell it is called near Soi Cowboy. I posted a FR somewhere some years ago. She was fucking mental and the most memorable fuck I ever had. She came to close to breaking some of my ribs when she wrapped her legs round my torso and squeezed. Now I know what the pole feels like. What a night! I've never been able to watch Goldeneye the same way since.

Your question is about bed partners. I didn't get her in bed. She manhandled me over to the sofa to start. I had not choice. She was very strong. We did eventually finish on the bed although I don't remember how we got there. She probably picked me up and carried me.

As this is the Angeles thread then back to Angeles. I haven't been back for some years. If you like dancing girls this is the wrong city. They call themselves cultural dancers but belly dancers would be the honest movie trailer. If you haven't been to Angeles before then expect bellies to be bigger than waists. And most cultural dancers aren't very cultured and can't dance or won't dance. Imagine a load of female fast food fans in outfits that have become too small thanks due to fast food, all standing around at a bus stop. That was my overall impression in most bars. Except Eruptions which had some good dancers.

There was a pole dancer at Dollhouse. She was the only girl in the whole place who could dance. She was also the only girl in the whole place with a waste thinner than her hips. The Dollhouse pole dancer had long black hair and long black boots. I would have taken her but already seemed to be with a customer. And it might have been harsh on the girl I'd just rented from Lollipop. I hadn't asked whether she was sale or return.

Lollipop lady was a bad dancer but decent in the bed and it turned out on the bed, on the floor by the bed and in the jacuzzi. She said "shit" a lot during sex too. But I don't want to restart that topic. I don't remember her name but it was probably Lyn something or something Lyn.

Every girl in the PI I spoke to that trip seemed be called some form of Lyn. It was totally confusing. There was Jocelyn, Jaclyn, Jerrilyn, Evelyn, Analyn, and one just called Lynn for originality.

There was also another somethingLynn whose name I don't remember. I remember she was tiny with bit tits. Those I definitely remember. She was a little bit angry with me for getting sticky liquid over her crucifix. As a good Catholic Pinay she should know Luke 3:4-5 says 'EVERY RAVINE WILL BE FILLED. ' I wasn't targeting the crucifix. I had higher aims and gave it my best shot. I think the gravity from those tits affected things. If I wasn't going to hell before I was after that. She wasn't a very good dancer but better than the other lazy ones on stage. And slimmer and bustier. And she had the biggest crucifix. So if you can't decide on dance moves take a ruler and measure the accessories.

I remember Jovilyn was an Atlantean spotlight dancer. I don't know that I saw her dance though. She was very pretty and had a radiant smile. She was sitting on the upper floor smiling at me on the ground floor with such force that I had no choice but to invite her down. She was very bubbly so I took her home. That's when I discovered she had the smelliest pussy ever. It was even worse than the super sexy Indonesian stripper dancer from Maliboro that I wrote a few FRs about. Jovilyn's stench was so bad it actually made me throw up. And that was from a short distance away. What a waste of 3000 pesos and a decent meal. You might want to employ a scratch and sniff test before settling the deal.

Analyn I remember for better reasons. 19 and super super super sexy. Man I felt like a teenager all over again. Although it is nearer to say I was feeling a teenager all over. I took her to the beach for a few days. I wish I'd banned her phone because she was always on it. She was HOT. But boring. But still hot. No conversation in her but hot. Definitely hot.

If I'd been 10 seconds earlier in the bar when I first met her I would have had her equally sexy 19 year old friend come along too. But a group of Koreans got there first. Analyn's hot friend looked very disappointed and was waving at me pleading. But the Koreans hired her and a couple of others within minutes. I don't blame them for being quick before someone else jumped in. You know how inconsiderate other customers are.

Oh I don't know whether Analyn was a good dancer or not. But she was hot standing still. So I'm sure she would have been hotter still moving. Thinking about it she was hotter still moving. Being a perfect gentleman I always let her go up the stairs before me in those tight tight jeans. I was protecting her honor by blocking the view of others trying to ogle her. You know all the tourists in the PI are perverts.

That reminds me. Lollipop girl took me to Club Ra. She was groped in the elevator by some drunken young Indian guy. His friends with him were immediately very apologetic and very gentlemanly about it. He was too much of a dick to say sorry but his friends did their best. But Lollipop lady's mood was very down all night after that and I couldn't salvage the evening. Ruined our night. Club Ra dancers were crap as well. In fact we went to about a dozen bars but only Dollhouse pole dancer was worth watching.

Another night there was a good dancer at Eruptions that didn't come home with me. I don't remember her name but lets call her Lyn. I didn't actually ask about taking her home. But I got the vibe that she wanted to go home to her child.

I hope that's helped answer your question. Yes good dancers if you can find any in Angeles should be good in bed. Or on the bed and definitely on the sofa. Or hire a party room at the ABC and use the stage with a pole. Or go completely nuts and try out the girl on the stage in one of the bars. It'll save you the hassle of getting back to the hotel to find out whether she horizontally rumbas well or smells bad. Please try it on stage. As the ABC says You only live once. We all love it on ISG when someone posts a report from a newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I think the high class post was written as a joke. It is just a club to go pick up hookers. I go there in shorts and flip flops. It is not suggested that you can get girls for 1500. That is a fact. I have never given a chick from High Society more than 1500 for LT. Inside is no different than outside. People go in and out constantly. You will see it and wonder why you wasted your brain thinking about this.
    1500 maybe the low ball figure quoted early am when they are drunk and need a place to crash.

Now I have watched YouTube videos and read reports. Apparently it is suggested you can get girls inside for 1500, waiting outside 1000. To me quality is subjective. The reports above paint 2 very different pictures. A high class club or bottom of the barrel dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Does more vigorous dance girls make best bed partners? Does aerobic instructor is the best in bed?

Maybe that is pussy for thought.
    I wouldn't make any overall blanket statements as to the quality of a dancer, an aerobic instructor, or a gymnast in bed. I assume their service varies like any other set of girls, but they all start with pretty tight bodies and that's a good thing.

I once had the pleasure of a classically trained Vietnamese ballerina. How she ended up working for top dollar in Alexis Hotel in Jakarta is another story, but wow! She put some moves on me that were very pleasurable and quite unique. I enjoyed her performance a lot. I would do her again in a heartbeat.

I highly suspect ED is taking the [CodeWord140]. Not having been inside for a few years though I honestly can't say.

"HI-SO title makes you think you'are hitting the likes of IBAR in Pattaya haha, OK there are freelancers but it's the lowest of quality I guess. Most of them come in pairs so it's the only exciting thing about a short time thingy. Girls in here don't even have an idea on appearance, even saw a few in fil-flops & tracksuits, even some with missing teeth so I compare it to the level of working ladies along Pattaya beach coconut bar. ".

Now I have watched YouTube videos and read reports. Apparently it is suggested you can get girls inside for 1500, waiting outside 1000. To me quality is subjective. The reports above paint 2 very different pictures. A high class club or bottom of the barrel dive.

Not all girls are QG in Hi-So. I have had success with a good girl in H-So for a few drinks leaving myself with just enough for the trike home with her to my place.

I have had offers of P2500 for short time, which I ignored.

There are a few girls whom are organised in there along with a female pimp who keeps things moving along. I also ignore those.

Last time I was there, was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time when someone else pushed into a pinoy. He turned around and biffed me. I was flicked out the front door so quickly. Yes, I'm sure you can think I wasn't totally innocent. I totally was. I think it is a mistake when venues get too popular mixing locals and foreigners. The pinoy gets jealous as they get turned down so much.

Anyway, do enjoy Hi-So for what it is.

Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    High Society is aptly named. It is where the high society of Angeles City gathers each night. It is considered the premier establishment in AC where Filipino blue bloods from privileged, noble families mix with politicians, wealthy businessmen and the movers and shakers in town. It is a heady atmosphere of power, old money and influence. Getting into High Society is getting harder each year and unless you are on 'the list', you cannot be guaranteed entry. The entry code is hard to crack and is more complex than the original Studio 54 in Manhattan, on which its style is mirrored. It helps to intimately know the promoters or be personally recommended by one of the elite in AC. There is a very strict dress code and patrons are heavily scrutinised on their appearance.
    "HI-SO title makes you think you'are hitting the likes of IBAR in Pattaya haha, OK there are freelancers but it's the lowest of quality I guess. Most of them come in pairs so it's the only exciting thing about a short time thingy. Girls in here don't even have an idea on appearance, even saw a few in fil-flops & tracksuits, even some with missing teeth so I compare it to the level of working ladies along Pattaya beach coconut bar. ".

Posting Limitations