La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 2057 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 30843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    It really is an admirable trait the way filipino family members take care of each other, help and do what they can, when they can for one another. Wouldn't anyone love to be part of such a caring, sharing family unit? Isn't that the way it should be? (providing you're not the only one with money).
    Like E, I too could not believe what I was reading. This is sentimental BS of the highest order. Parasitic behaviour is not admirable at all. It is not all loving, caring and sharing in a Filipino household as you would like to think. They go through the same range of human emotions as any other race, but the issues for some reason seem to be magnified to the power of three. The level of jealousy, greed, envy, sloth, pride, wrath and gluttony within their families is not like anything I've encountered commonly in the west. The only deadly sin I don't mind in a Filipina is lust. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Of course, you are both correct but there is one thing that is always missing from the mindless sluut vs princess discussion. Despite what they say, those commenting are always only talking about the girls that they meet.

It comes as no surprise that guys that only meet girls in bars or online hookup sites express a derogatory view while guys that meet educated and basically decent girls are complementary.
    No surprise at all. The key is getting a chick that you don't need to give money to, whether she is educated or not. I have had plenty of poor chicks that I did not have to slip money to. It seems that many guys only look for chicks to give money to for whatever reason. Maybe they want to feel needed? Maybe it makes them feel better after fucking a chick they want nothing else to do with? Even when the chick refuses money, they want to sneak it into her bag.

If that is the kind of relationship you seek, then you can not complain and think there is only one type of Filipina. You lay in the bed that you make. I never have those type of problems or prejudices because I pay hookers; I don't pay, give taxi money, provide tuition, or whatever else you use to describe it to women that are not hookers. I continue to have great normal relationships with the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    It really is an admirable trait the way filipino family members take care of each other, help and do what they can, when they can for one another. Wouldn't anyone love to be part of such a caring, sharing family unit? Isn't that the way it should be? (providing you're not the only one with money).
    Surely you are joking. The system that you are talking about only works from the bottom up. No kid asked to come into this world and they damn should not be saddled with a mandatory burden from the jump.

From my point of view this way fosters a system of irresponsibility and stagnates growth. It is almost akin to the US welfare system where chicks can push out babies and not worry because Uncle Sam is going to send her a check. In the PI system they will push out babies knowing that in just a few years they will be able to sit back and reap the benefits.

The job of a parent is to raise kids to go out and be able to take care of themselves and build a future making their own families. You can't build anything the way poorer Filipinos are holding back their kids. You have to be a pretty shitty parent to expect your offspring to stay around and take care of you. Yeah you little mf have your fun now because when you get 15 the party is over. Your ass is going to work so you can take care of me.

There would not be half as many "sick" relatives if it was not for this system. One LA Cafe chick that I used to fuck with said she was tired of that bullshit with her mom and was about to break out of it. She had hard enough a time providing for herself and her kid without her mom whining about what she needed every 5 minutes.

The reason that I only had one kid is because that is all I wanted to take care of. I most certainly did not have the attitude that soon she would have to throw all asunder in order to take care of me. If I had that mentality, then I probably would have had more. Fuck your dreams; your duty is to take care of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidtip  [View Original Post]
    Philly girls have got to be among the most empty-headed girls on the planet. They can't hold a conversation, they don't have ambition or drive, they don't want to work, they don't know how to save or plan for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough  [View Original Post]
    And yet most of my expat friends here are married to Filipinas; have been married for years; are happy in their relationships and experience none of what you so grandiosely generalize about.
    Of course, you are both correct but there is one thing that is always missing from the mindless sluut vs princess discussion. Despite what they say, those commenting are always only talking about the girls that they meet.

It comes as no surprise that guys that only meet girls in bars or online hookup sites express a derogatory view while guys that meet educated and basically decent girls are complementary. There is also the grey area in between where guys recognize that some girls are great for an hour's fun while others may be suitable for a longer commitment.

You are the company you keep so it is also no surprise that guys who settle with a hooker or bar girl have seen little more than a lap top screen in mum's basement while those who meet a better quality girl have a much broader experience of home and Asia.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by ChochaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Loads of Western men make costly mistakes, and choose to live with those mistakes because they fear the horrible violations at the hands of Western divorce courts. Hence, they suffer in silence and make the best of a bad situation. By the time they discover the skulls hidden their Philippine wife's closet, kids are part of the equation and she has enormous advantage in the marriage.

Bw.
    Exactly. By the time the old fart has spent a fortune on the visa and embarrassed himself in front of his family by hooking up with someone who looks like his daughter, he just can't go back. I did it and I still like the girl and I am sure she would be great but they are still mostly empty-headed you tube-addicts.

I was sitting in an AC pizza shop and this old fart Australian with snowy white hair and bad teeth was sitting there with a below-average 40 year old scrubber that he had just picked up and eh was telling her "we don't use our phones at the dinner table in Australia"' and "we don't. This in Australia". I wanted to slap the old fool on the back of the head. The girls might be empty-headed but old ugly decrepit men like him are even further down the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    If you been in AC then you would know what he is referring to. The question was pretty right on and is still pertinent today about little kid beggars. I think Mr. E answered it pretty correctly back then.

More worried some were the older glue sniffing street kids looking for money.
    I don't think you are right. I was there last month and I've been to lots of other places that have them like Saigon and Siem Reap, but here he was asking about children beggars. Who in the world thinks about that before they visit a country as if that is a deciding factor? He should have a massive red flag put on his head.

Review of Angeles Barhop (Raiders85/ Vegas Raiderzzzz)

Beware of the Vegas Raiderzzzz barhop.

Most of those here don't need a barhop and a paid "American guide" to lead them around gogo bars (most located on 1 street); however, I partook and here is my review.

Raiders85/ Vegas Raiderzzzz / Oakland Raiderzzzz is not a bad guy which makes it tough to be unbiased in this review. However, this may help others. . so I'll try to be objective.

Raiders85 fancies himself as a group leader, a conduit to introduce you to guys also on vacation. He goes through the painstaking work of asking for your dates, what country you reside, and then adding you to a line group chat called "Boots on the ground".

You may be asking why you couldn't just list your own dates on a message board and pm other members to meet? Well then you wouldn't get his "service" which is to safeguard you from yourself and the bars; should problems arise, he is a "fixer".

All this comes at the low low cost of paying for his drinks. Nightly, his food. Nightly, spending money at his commissioned bars. Nightly, and making "donations" (nightly) so he can "feed his family".

If your contribution is large enough, you may even be bestowed the title of uncle, or be told how he will regale his children with stories of your generosity.

He will publish his children's birthdays, baptisms and christenings with the unspoken expectation of a sizable donation.

Also, make sure to give him your dates of departure so you can eat with him on your "farewell dinner". Then call for his taxi guy to arrange a ride to the airport at an inflated rate.

I have no personal vendetta with Sam. I have bought him a meal, made a contribution and wished his son a happy birthday. I've just always disagreed with his methods.

He is like a tourist "hey meng" tout with the benefit / detriment of being an American so he can speak with you in your preferred idiom while extracting Philippine pesos from your wallet.

P.S.- His barhop is probably the worst I've ever been on in terms of updates, planning and structure. It starts whenever he feels, takes breaks for food, and only lists the clubs visited after the group has left. The only update done in 'real time' is the announcement of who has made the latest contribution (meal or money), as to encourage others to do the same.

Overall- if you need to pay for someone to hang out with you, then his 'service' has its benefits. Otherwise, save your money and socialize with others also on vacation, you'll be taking a 300 lb man-sized load off of your wallet.

-QD.

Loads of Western men make costly mistakes, and choose to live with those mistakes because they fear the horrible violations at the hands of Western divorce courts. Hence, they suffer in silence and make the best of a bad situation. By the time they discover the skulls hidden their Philippine wife's closet, kids are part of the equation and she has enormous advantage in the marriage.
    And yet most of my expat friends here are married to Filipinas; have been married for years; are happy in their relationships and experience none of what you so grandiosely generalize about. On the off chance that you've actually met a substantial number of well-educated Filipinas who've never worked in or gone near a bar then you should know better than to engage in such broad statements and provide absolutely no reference for you conclusions, most of which are simply wrong. My wife runs her own business, manages money better than I do and is one of the least pretentious people I've ever known. I never know from your posts if you've ever really been here or merely enjoy the self-righteousness, and the only reason. I bother to respond to your largely erroneous posts is that some people who don't know the country, may actually believe them.

GE.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyPete  [View Original Post]
    is the cultural expectation of someone with money supporting everyone in the family without money. It is just about impossible to save anything..And bar girls may have more pressure to support their family since they make a relatively high amount. Just a passing thought.

Bar girls are bad news but they are a common scapegoat for general rotten behavior of Filipinas married to Western men. Filipinos will often say that the foreigner must have met their Filipina wife in a bar as a way placing the blame on a small subgroup of the population. In reality, all Filipinas will engage in 'yabang' (showing off) with their Western husband's money. It is a cultural trait not limited to bar girls. Smart Filipinas in government and business embezzle funds to acquire brands to elevate their social status. A smart person in the Philippines is one who acquires wealth, power, and social status through corruption and rapaciousness.

Long game girls with regular jobs know how to hide their true nature and keep the monger happy until he marries them, takes them to his country, and has some kids. Then she will make him pay for all the sex and blowjobs she gave him. The balloon payment will come due blindsiding him, and his happiness will turn to sorrow.
    Such a problem that the US Congress has passed a budget of $20,000,000 to do a study about it and get to the true facts. To save some taxpayers money I suggest the study be done in conjunction with the 2020 Census. Also other Western countries should consider doing the same study. Until the study results are in I will withhold my opinion about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidtip  [View Original Post]
    This is a really old post but it raises a massive red flag. He was asking about little kids. It was such a strange question that the people who answered him should have thought twice about his motives.
    If you been in AC then you would know what he is referring to. The question was pretty right on and is still pertinent today about little kid beggars. I think Mr. E answered it pretty correctly back then.

More worried some were the older glue sniffing street kids looking for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    There are loads of western men who are married to Philippine women. To classify the whole country women as no good is insulting to people who married them and quite content. Some girls I have met are very smart in money management as well as keeping me happy. It is only the bar girls who have the mentality to do away with the day's earnings. It is because they know next day they will earn it back courtesy of mongers who show off with money. Among girls it is always to show off what they have which they think elevates their standing among their peers. Only when she ages and looses are " come fuck me power " they realize they will be poor for not saving money.

Real girls with jobs save money and are smart.

Bar girls are bad news but they are a common scapegoat for general rotten behavior of Filipinas married to Western men. Filipinos will often say that the foreigner must have met their Filipina wife in a bar as a way placing the blame on a small subgroup of the population. In reality, all Filipinas will engage in 'yabang' (showing off) with their Western husband's money. It is a cultural trait not limited to bar girls. Smart Filipinas in government and business embezzle funds to acquire brands to elevate their social status. A smart person in the Philippines is one who acquires wealth, power, and social status through corruption and rapaciousness.

Long game girls with regular jobs know how to hide their true nature and keep the monger happy until he marries them, takes them to his country, and has some kids. Then she will make him pay for all the sex and blowjobs she gave him. The balloon payment will come due blindsiding him, and his happiness will turn to sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NewImage  [View Original Post]
    Ok so maybe I'm not a true monger but hands up who else would like to be in a position like me. Have your cake and eat it.

BYVMD.
    Who gives a crap about what other people think? They are nobodies. It only matters what you think and want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    There are loads of western men who are married to Philippine women. To classify the whole country women as no good is insulting to people who married them and quite content. Some girls I have met are very smart in money management as well as keeping me happy. It is only the bar girls who have the mentality to do away with the day's earnings. It is because they know next day they will earn it back courtesy of mongers who show off with money. Among girls it is always to show off what they have which they think elevates their standing among their peers. Only when she ages and looses are " come fuck me power " they realize they will be poor for not saving money.

Another incentive to "spend it as soon as she gets it" is the cultural expectation of someone with money supporting everyone in the family without money. It is just about impossible to save anything with a family of leechers. And bar girls may have more pressure to support their family since they make a relatively high amount; they also generally come from poorer families than "real girls with jobs".

Just a passing thought.

Filipinas are the best short-time girls in the world and the worst long-term partners ever. The only upside to taking one home with you is that she will suck your dick on demand like a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner. If you are a retiree with the time and money to sit around having your dick blown 10 times per day, this will seem like a dream come true. However, you will have to weigh endless days of bottomless blowjobs against the dysfunctional fucked up nature of a Filipina wife.

Posting Limitations