La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2057 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    When you say Koreans are spending good money how much are you talking about being spent while in the bar for lady drinks and tipping girls directly (ie. Not including for the girl to go out). Would like an idea if I can compete for the girls.

Are your Western friends not getting attention in Korean bars solely because they aren't Asian or because they aren't willing to spend as much or more than the Koreans on the girls in a bar?

Thanks for the great update.
    A wrap of 1000 p notes is about $2000 and it's not uncommon to see a couple of these stuffed in a fanny pack. That may not be spent in one night but it doesn't last the whole trip either.

I'd agree with WC1 that, while some whities may spend the same amount, it tends to be much more payment for services rather than meaningless tips etc. Our K-boi might make it rain while Chad will be buying trays of drinks to ensure free flowing blowjobs, groping etc or a group of guys might buy out a bar and close the doors for a special occasion. Same ultimate cost but different outcomes.

Of course, there are always going to be the hot girls who magically appear while the drinks are flowing but quickly disappear when it's time for the quid pro quo.

Cheers. G.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    BB we have been having this discussion for a year now, and your questions suggests a lack of RTTF. Others weigh in.
    Not denying this. I don't follow the PI threads closely. Last time I read these threads were before I went on my 2 month stroll through SEA in January. That's when you replied to me before. This is now me trying to decide if PI should be on my TDL for my next 2 month trips starting in June and again in October. It's really difficult to take any time away from Jakarta these days where Koreans and Japanese can't win there since girls don't get money for LD's.

I always appreciate your detailed answers a lot but if you feel I'm one who doesn't RTFF closely (which I don't) then I don't want you to waste your time replying to my questions. I will refrain from asking unnecessary questions in the PI threads.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Unless competing is what you're into.
    The answer to this is Yes, I love competing against guys who think they're hot shots. Do this all the time against the Koreans and Japanese in gogo bars in Pattaya. Money can flow from me too but I have never thrown 1000 USD in the air for girls to catch. Closest to that I've done is sit with gogo girls and fold bills into paper airplanes and aim them at butt cracks of the girl's on stage. They go crazy when my paper airplanes are purple or brown in color.

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    Have to fully agree that covid was the final nail in the angeles coffin and it is now sure just a shadow of its former self, one would have to go back 15,20,25 years to say angeles was a real fun place to visit, where whitey was not second class, all girls barfined, all girls stayed long time with any nationality, absolutely not so now unfortunately.....
    Even when I used to visit Angeles City 20 odd years ago there were girls who used to ignore me especially in upscale bars like Blue Nile but there were so many other girls (100's) of equal or superior beauty to them that it did not matter. Ah! The good old days.

Unless competing is what you're into.

When you say Koreans are spending good money how much are you talking about being spent while in the bar for lady drinks and tipping girls directly (ie. Not including for the girl to go out).
    I don't know that there's a good answer to this. Its not just that the K's spend more (and get less). They do more outrageous things in the bars, like literally throwing money about the place (make it rain). If your idea of competing is to throw 30-40-50 p1000 notes in a single fistful (that's $1000 USD), then get after it. They also tip often on an outrageous scale. He buys a girl 1 drink (say, p250), then tips her p1000 as he sends her back to the stage and calls down another girl. Or he barfines her for the evening (p5000), takes her out dancing / eating, and sends her home or back to the bar without a f*ck, with a p5000 or 10 k tip.

They skip the bar scene completely sometimes, sending just one of them to a bar to barfine 5-10 girls at a time, sending vans to pick them up in groups (you will see the vans roll up in the evening just in front of Envy resto, and from up on WS 10-ish hotties come out of this or that bar and pile into the van and disappear for the night). They are in for big tips tonight.

Caveat #1: Not all Koreans behave like this*.

Caveat #2: Girls are in general prettier in the K bars. However the hotties are often taken right at the bar's opening bell. While the K bars have prettier girls, you can find pretty girls in any of the other bars NS or other's have mentioned.

Would like an idea if I can compete for the girls.
    I don't think you need to compete. Stay out of the K bars, and dwell in the western bars that NS mentioned. There are enough pretty girls in any of them to find a winner, and they are more likely to be happy to go with you after just one drink. Chat with a mama to help you find what you want.

Are your Western friends not getting attention in Korean bars solely because they aren't Asian or because they aren't willing to spend as much or more than the Koreans on the girls in a bar?
    Both.

* While I've seen this kind of overkill from K's in bars, I have also been in bars where the Korean gents were lone wolves, sitting around chain smoking, buying only drinks for themselves, staring at their phone, while none of them is doing the outrageous stuff of throwing money or spending big (whales) on LD.

The uptick in Korean whales in AC has led to: Increased prices, and more girlie entitlement (you will now come across more drink-only girls in the bars, who will not necessarily identify themselves until they deny your barfine request).

BB we have been having this discussion for a year now, and your questions suggests a lack of RTTF. Others weigh in.

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    In summing up, western bars very quiet indeed, many bars with 2 or 3 girls only and no customers, many girls looking bored, many bar owners not happy at all, its catch 22,very few customers means no money to employ the slightly better looking girls, no good looking girls means many punters won't stay for a drink, it is what it is unfortunately.

Korean bars doing quite well, yes less girls than last year but many bars very busy with asian customers buying lady drinks, making it rain peso and mostly spending good money in the bars,
    When you say Koreans are spending good money how much are you talking about being spent while in the bar for lady drinks and tipping girls directly (ie. Not including for the girl to go out). Would like an idea if I can compete for the girls.

Thanks for the great update.

Latest

It seems that most bar hops over the last few weeks have been split barhop, first with western friends in the few western orientated bars of walking street and then on to meet korean friends and hit the many korean orientated bars of walking street.

The reason of two separate barhops in two different types of bars is because koreans do not like the look of the girls in the western bars and my western friends refuse to go to the korean bars because the better looking girls there are cold to them and mostly won't sit for drinks with them as they only have eyes for the many asian guys.

Korean oriented bars.

Q bar, this is a nice bar, very polite wait staff, friendly manager, some nights many girls, some nights not so many, always at least one or two girls that are ok looking but can be fussy who they give attention too.

XS bar, have said this multiple times before, this bar is by far the most popular bar for the asians, why, because it has great shows, nice decor and the girls are a cut above the rest of the girls in angeles, the girl numbers are well down than last year but still the best bar in town due to a much higher chance of seeing tall, slim, attractive younger girls.

Avalon bar, can be very hit and miss, its always busy with asian customers and a few girls that are ok looking, many asian friends like this bar as the girls are mostly warm, welcoming and friendly, worth a drink or two.

Western oriented bars.

Lollipop bar, a handful of expats on most visits,10 or 12 girls, although girls are friendly and playful and many are willing to barfine in truth never see any girls even worth buying a lady drink for.

Geckos bar, again very quiet for girls numbers and punters, mostly expats, girls tend to look very bored, many with arms crossed or sitting playing on their phones, many moons ago this bar was jumping and wall to wall girls, alas those days are long gone for this bar.

Vikings bar, now this is a nice size bar, the owners and mummies make sure to make one welcome, girls mostly in bikinis, 15-20 odd girls is the norm, some playing on their phones, some smiling and some not looking happy at all, there is a waitress called jonalyn that works here, back in the day she was one of angeles super stars, worked in atlantis bar as a cultural dancer, great lay in her day, if anyone likes late 30's ladies but still with a nice face a few extra pounds but not too fat she might just be worth buying a lady drink for and see if its possible to barfine her, all in all a bar worth a visit for at least 1 beer.

Masquarade bar, owls nest bar, champagne bar, popped our heads in on a few occasions but never stay for a drink due to very low numbers of girls and no lookers.

In summing up, western bars very quiet indeed, many bars with 2 or 3 girls only and no customers, many girls looking bored, many bar owners not happy at all, its catch 22,very few customers means no money to employ the slightly better looking girls, no good looking girls means many punters won't stay for a drink, it is what it is unfortunately.

Korean bars doing quite well, yes less girls than last year but many bars very busy with asian customers buying lady drinks, making it rain peso and mostly spending good money in the bars, Not only are the korean bars busy but I'm told that the Korean only van delivery service of girls is going from strength to strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastpiston  [View Original Post]
    I have had a great many years in AC and feel that Covid downgraded the place dramatically. The best girls are doing online stuff from home, why should they mess with AC? Look good, clean and have self esteem, then you will be too busy. Most guys in AC haven't a clue how to look good. Try it. It works, no matter your age. Older confident very presentable men are very attractive to women. Women's impression is made in seconds.
    Have to fully agree that covid was the final nail in the angeles coffin and it is now sure just a shadow of its former self, one would have to go back 15,20,25 years to say angeles was a real fun place to visit, where whitey was not second class, all girls barfined, all girls stayed long time with any nationality, absolutely not so now unfortunately.

Many many girls that once swung their hips on angeles stages have not returned to their bars, many went abroad to sell their pussy, some found online, some got married and live abroad and doing well.

Every angeles bar owner is desperate to employ younger, slimmer, attractive girls for their bars, unfortunately those type of girls have many choices to earn big money outside of the bars of angeles city, what's left in angeles is of mainly low standard, yes a very few girls are ok looking and slim working in the korean top bars, unfortunately due to very low numbers the ok looking girls are in extreme demand for drinks only and mostly don't fuck with anyone.

Fully agree that there are many avenues to find non bargirls in the phills for guys who are willing to stay for longer periods, but one has to be well dressed, clean, fairly ok looking, not obese and persistent, something that is not in the nature of many angeles bar mongers that want mostly easy obtainable notches on the bed post and are not too fussy with whom those notches come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastpiston  [View Original Post]
    I have had a great many years in AC and feel that Covid downgraded the place dramatically. The best girls are doing online stuff from home, why should they mess with AC? Look good, clean and have self esteem, then you will be too busy. Most guys in AC haven't a clue how to look good. Try it. It works, no matter your age. Older confident very presentable men are very attractive to women. Women's impression is made in seconds.
    Hi Fastpiston, I have to agree. I'm in my 50's and by my own judgement, not particularly good looking. However, numerous times I've had comments passed in my direction from locals noting how I smelt good and how other 'foreigners' don't necessarily take care of their personal hygiene. Sure, if I'm going to the Philippines and AC, I'm not going to dress-up in a hot climate, but I'm going to be presentable, so to speak.

Greetings folks. Planning my first trip to Angeles later this year. I understand that one way in which Philippines differs from Thailand is that it's quite difficult to find massage shops which provide happy endings. I've also heard that there are some places on Teodoro Street that might provide what I'm looking for. Any intel would be most appreciated. PM is available if you don't want to put out names publicly.

Observation of Koreans girls

On my last few stays at ABC Hotel I have noticed while eating at the Vintage Hall Restaurant:

Koreans do NOT have the best lookers. I have seen plenty of Koreans walking by with their girls either going to their rooms or to Aqua Club. Majority of them have 7's. Some have lookers at 8's.

However 85% of their girls are dressed up in evening wear. Ie like long dresses. Some are in provocative short skirts in high heels. Most do look sexy but not all. Undressing them with my eyes the girls bodies are no better than what we can barfine.

75% of the Koreans walk ahead of the girls. The rest will have the girls holding on to their arms.

Koreans do not have the market on the best looking girls contrary to naysayers view.

Anyone is welcome to view for themselves. Best times are 7 pm and beyond. Or go up to Aqua Club.

Of course this observation is limited to ABC and not to any Korean Hotels.

Reduced bar fines

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

If you are tired of paying 5 K for premium short time, and willing to lower your standards, I know of the three places near walking street that offer 1500 BJ either on the premise or back to your hotel room. And most do not mind being filmed. PM me if interested. I live in Negros but frequent AC as the round trip from Dumaguete is less than $100 or less if you fly into MNL and take the Genesis Bus from T3 (300 pesos /2 hours). I have regulars in AC, Subic, Manila, Cebu and Duma that I see apart from these low budget locales. My main squeeze in Subic, for example, is an 18 yo top heavy bottom light cutie that stays the night and treats me right. Not a bar girl. Not bad for a 68 yo bloke. Frankly I like Subic better than AC. Also unrelated to this thread there is a casa within walking distance of LA Cafe in Malate (now Midnight oasis or something like that) where you can get girls for 3 K. I did not take any girls from there, however. Cheers.
    I know of one K bar that has reduced bar fines.

3000 if you are just taking the girl out for drinks and whatever. No sex.

3500 for short time.

4500 for long time.

Maybe a competitive trend will start.

Ac

Quote Originally Posted by ATraveler  [View Original Post]
    Don't believe the NonSense on this forum. Barfines range from 4,000 to 5,000, (with one easily anvoided exception) and there are more pretty, young, slim girls than I can handle. Sure, some bars only have fuglies, but bars like Viking, Shooters, Geckos, and Avalon are well stocked with hotties. All the girls I bought drinks for barfined.

My biggest problems are who to boom boom next, girls I liked not wanting to repeat with me, and the high cost of drinks and barfines.

Psa

Thanks for the info (or offer of! I am the sort that might use this service because A. I am cheap. And be. I often just want to get off with little hassle, bar hopping ladies drinking and not wanting a shit nights sleep which is usually what happens with an all nighter. Though from reading this forum that seems to be less of an issue than in the past!.

I can see why you may like Subic better with a big tits 18 year old at your beck and call. Who wouldn't?

Public Service Announcement

Hi Guys,

If you are tired of paying 5 K for premium short time, and willing to lower your standards, I know of the three places near walking street that offer 1500 BJ either on the premise or back to your hotel room. And most do not mind being filmed. PM me if interested. I live in Negros but frequent AC as the round trip from Dumaguete is less than $100 or less if you fly into MNL and take the Genesis Bus from T3 (300 pesos /2 hours). I have regulars in AC, Subic, Manila, Cebu and Duma that I see apart from these low budget locales. My main squeeze in Subic, for example, is an 18 yo top heavy bottom light cutie that stays the night and treats me right. Not a bar girl. Not bad for a 68 yo bloke. Frankly I like Subic better than AC. Also unrelated to this thread there is a casa within walking distance of LA Cafe in Malate (now Midnight oasis or something like that) where you can get girls for 3 K. I did not take any girls from there, however. Cheers.

Boom boom exchange

Some truly riveting discussion here on exchange rates. Meanwhile, just a reminder that there are bars here where you can exchange your pesos for boom boom, some have quite a few lookers, you can buy a drink for one you like for 350 PHP, and use that time to figure out if she likes you and ask her to go out with you, which will cost 4,000 to 5,000 PHP.

There are more pretty girls than I can handle. After a month here I will focus on three that I like, and that act like they like me: a 21 year old cutie from Leyte in Skyfall, a 22 year old beauty from Mindanao in Avalon, and a really pretty slim 30 year old from Tacloban in Lollipop.

Posting Limitations