La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 30800
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Pretty Woman Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by ConquerorVal  [View Original Post]
    Pedro, you have a lot of valid and good points. I just think of skank as a word outside of the p4 p context. I think its more suitable in high school, university or a regular pick up bar. AC is unique in a sense that a lot of mongers think that the girls are more than what they are. They may enjoy sex, love the pesos, and the royal treatment, but also are too lazy to do regular low paid job, and will drop you at the drop of a hat if something better or pinoy comes along.
    All quite true! Many mongers hold their tarts in high esteem imagining that they are sweet innocent angels who lived a wholesome life in their hooch at the edge of a rice paddy in the countryside. Then some sly mama-san came along and hoodwinked them into harlotry. The tartlets knew nothing about sucking and fucking.

In fact, they never saw a cock or knew its purpose before arriving in Angeles City. It was up to the heroic mongers to tutor them in the ways of sexing fat old balding men and young trike drivers. However, the darling strumpets took to sucking cock and balls, tonguing assholes, and three-hole cream pies like ducklings take to water.

Of course, all this harlotry is altruistic and the tarts send every piso back to their greedy hard-hearted families in the provinces. Miraculously, the tarts themselves manage to avoid the afflictions of greed and laziness that infects their relatives.

Many mongers have a hard time sorting out Filipina prostitutes from non-prostitutes because they act like girlfriends. They take monger cock bareback complete with cream pie deep in their puss and bunghole with a smile, and ask for more. Mongers squirt and dribble cum onto the tonsils of these sperm burglars who swallow it!

Natural nasty sexing with a Flip hooker is overwhelmingly intoxicating for mongers accustomed to hookers who charge by the hole, set time limits, require condoms, do not allow kissing or touching tits, and have a long list of rules. These mongers become sentimental and fall in love with their Angeles City hookers. Some suffer severe cunniphilemia becoming quite defensive of their tarts, and start placing them on a pedestal as they once did with their now fierce Western ballbusters who drove them into sexual exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. But my story really happened LOL.
    I wasn't calling you out for it. Just the opposite. While CM's posts often shine a negative light on the culture, they nonetheless ring true for many of us.

Slapping Slappers in Angeles' Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by ConquerorVal  [View Original Post]
    Pedro, you have a lot of valid and good points. I just think of skank as a word outside of the p4 p context. I think its more suitable in high school, university or a regular pick up bar. AC is unique in a sense that a lot of mongers think that the girls are more than what they are. They may enjoy sex, love the pesos, and the royal treatment, but also are too lazy to do regular low paid job, and will drop you at the drop of a hat if something better or pinoy comes along.
    Words are only words and there are plenty of "respectable" people bleeding these woman and their families dry and benefiting in all kinds of ways from their plight. I am not one of them and I discount what those types say.

My chief told me about her work in a sewing factory prior to her career. Long hours, very hard work. A small creature battling against the impossible, like so many others. I, at least, brought light and joy into her life.

The women in Fields Ave have their own scenes going. Three holing for trike drivers and construction workers, hitting the night clubs with their female co-workers and picking up and over charging some random Western or Korean dude that ticks appropriate boxes for them. Because they are under fed and don't have multiple layers of fat cascading down in front of them as their American sisters do, they impress the impressionable, who live in their bubbles just as these princesses live in theirs. (oceans of cum, easy cum / go money, trike dick, chilling with friends, putting up with foreigners who pay for what others get for free). No keeping these rice princesses down on the farm when they have seen gay Paree.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Having been badly hurt by a woman / women can cause one to think poorly about the fairer sex or even prevent one from thinking clearly. It is theorized, for example, that Jack the Ripper was one such. I must admit that I have never allowed myself to be hurt by a no-pro but I have encountered working girls who attempt to overcharge me and / or who have given me bad service. In my mind I probably would have thought of them in terms of the derogatory words we are referring to. But those are about 10% of my encounters and I would refrain from regarding all providers as such. Similarly I meet people who are scammers and low life and certainly would refer to them in deprecatory terms but I don't think of all people like that..
    Words are only words. There was a very nice guy in Ipswich some years back who had many hookers / princesses / cum bucket junkies as friends. He was subsequently arrested and convicted of killing many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    And cheap charlies Turgid. Plenty of those around who boast about saving 50 pesos on a trike or give the lady 500 pesos but spend a fortune getting to AC.
    Though I will spend at least six times what it costs me to get there from Europe, I know you are not referring to me. How does one save 50 pesos on a trike? By not paying what is immediately asked? Should one just pay what is asked in every instance. Just pay the premium, no matter how outrageous it is?

1. Trike v jeepney Go for jeepney as there is no haggling. You pay what everyone else pays.

2. Paying your skank. Pay what she asks. Give her a big tip so that you have less money to tip hotel and other staff who have to keep regular hours and who are key to making your visit a success.

3. Food. Eat Western as it is more expensive and locals do not eat it as they cannot afford it.

4. Ladies' drinks. / Besides being a con, ladies are in short supply.

The above advice does not apply to me as I like to eat healthily and I prefer to walk if at all possible. (I have a healthy meal on my crock pot now and am going out for a long walk to eye up some local girls) When I buy or rent something, I usually like to keep it basic. I get guys like to go to Las Vegas or Las Vegas for Cheap Charlies (Angeles) and have babes swarming over them but I am not one of those guys. I pay them to go away. On my last trip to Angeles I tipped some bar staff well. Tip for what? That they are girls who hang around bars and are lousy waitresses and not too good in the sack either. I tipped a girl who I imagine will be dead in a few years as she gambles and yearns for the good and easy life. (Two children, pregnant with no 3 and no game plan). I also gave another girl the biggest tip she ever got. She told me her business plan: pick up customer, go boom boom,. Go blah blah for a few minutes, leave, repeat.

Unless I can get into their heads as well as their panties, I am not interested. And then I am only interested until the novelty of my new (2nd or more hand) toy wears off. My MO seems as fair, as moral and as upright, if not more so, than anyone else posting here. They cum on the faces of their princesses, take photos of them, live puerile fantasies with them and I am the baddie for not building altars to harlots.

Also, when we discuss places like Angeles, we are coming to it from different angles. I have boned hundreds of women (if not more but not as many as the Angeles girls). I am not getting over a rocky divorce or whatever so I do not see things the way rebounders do. The providers are not that different form the 50 PHGP triker drivers who bonk them. After their service is over, it is best they are paid and go, with or without a friendly pat on the bum to send them on their way.

Here is James Bond giving slappers slaps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXkJEZxDGSo.

The word slapper comes from giving a girl a slap on the bum to send them on their way after sperming them.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroMorales  [View Original Post]
    Many of these women send sweet f all or very little back to their "families". They are not 19th century Dutch waifs up in the Big Smoke cobbling shoes and sucking dick for a living. They are uneducated dead enders who find themselves in a situation where over indulgence in drink drugs and dick is the norm. This is another reason why girls under 25 are bad news. They are the proverbial good time girls (on steroids and often much more).

Regarding the use of banned words, words depend on how they are used. Sometimes, it is best to call out people for what they are.
    If you call them skanks then skanks is what you get I guess. Birds of a feather flock together.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscent of something CM would write.
    Maybe. But my story really happened LOL.

A who*e by any other name, is just a who*e. "Bill Shakesbeer"

Any man who loves women will never call them skanks, sl..ts, etc. And for that matter will not try to underpay them as well. Only boys lacking in cojones do that.
    And there is a significant percentage of the world's population that will tell you that "Any man who loves women will never even think of trying to pay them for sex. Only boys lacking in cojones do that. " Right now, you are only about 7 degrees of separation from that element. So, I would be careful about getting judgemental towards other mongers. You should have heard all the negative stereotypes about guys like us. We are part of the small minority of the world's population that is scorned and ridiculed by the rest, because they actually have the "cojones" to stand up against oppressive social ideals and do what is best for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroMorales  [View Original Post]
    Real men pay whatever the princesses (in their eyes) ask for. What is your sample size to make such an observation? Every monger is a Romeo and every working girl is a Pretty Woman Juliet.

The big divide in life is between those who think the angles selling their mutton are "fallen Pretty Women" who love the film Pretty Woman and who need to be saved by some Hollywood want to be hot shot and those who take a more realistic view of life.

Here's one to masticate over. I know quite a few dominatrixes (or should that be dominatrices), almost all of whom do it for the money. Guess what. Such an insecure bunch of women I have never met and it is hilarious what they agonise over in their personal and professional lives.

Words like skanks have uses as they keep things real. Time for a few more bullet points.

1. Short term v long time: I used to be into long time but now I think it is just best to bonk and set them free (and to pay somewhere between the hsort and long time rates). This was one gets a good night's sleep and does not have to worry about getting robbed etc in the night. One also gets to check the sheets for blood and dirt stains.

2. Ideal age is 25/26. Younger lack experience and can have attitude. Older are fine if they are hardened to the game (but have hearts of gold).

3. Short time hotels: best used for serious bonking (threesomes and more).

4. Tradesman's entrance. Less Pinays are into that than Thais. Not a deal breaker as I have gone off it.

5. Special skills: tits massages and the like. Although Thailand again wins, a significant % of Pinays bring much to the table here. This again favours the freelancing street walker over the bar "girl".

6. Peso bills. It is important to break 500 PHP bills at every opportunity to have a ready supply of chump change at hand.

7. Room safe: Important though Trip advisor gives a report of a punter saying $600 went missing on him from one.

8. In Angeles, it is important to get the right life / bonk balance. This is because there is mainly only one reason to be there and that is to shoot one's semen into lovely princesses and to thank them profusely afterwards.

9. woman haters come in many forms. Those we may be concerned with here were smitten by a princess who broke their hearts. Mongers need insurances against such things. As in any business transaction, clear lines in the sand or bed sheets are needed.
    Having been badly hurt by a woman / women can cause one to think poorly about the fairer sex or even prevent one from thinking clearly. It is theorized, for example, that Jack the Ripper was one such. I must admit that I have never allowed myself to be hurt by a no-pro but I have encountered working girls who attempt to overcharge me and / or who have given me bad service. In my mind I probably would have thought of them in terms of the derogatory words we are referring to. But those are about 10% of my encounters and I would refrain from regarding all providers as such. Similarly I meet people who are scammers and low life and certainly would refer to them in deprecatory terms but I don't think of all people like that.

BTW I was a frequent hobbyist in the Philippines up to 2007 and I found the Filipina working girls to be the most endearing in the world.

Any man who loves women will never call them skanks, sl..ts, etc. And for that matter will not try to underpay them as well. Only boys lacking in cojones do that.
    And cheap charlies Turgid. Plenty of those around who boast about saving 50 pesos on a trike or give the lady 500 pesos but spend a fortune getting to AC.

Even new ones do it. Seems they want to be pregnant. Beats me. You want bareback pussy, angeles is the place.

Real men pay whatever the princesses (in their eyes) ask for. What is your sample size to make such an observation? Every monger is a Romeo and every working girl is a Pretty Woman Juliet.

The big divide in life is between those who think the angles selling their mutton are "fallen Pretty Women" who love the film Pretty Woman and who need to be saved by some Hollywood want to be hot shot and those who take a more realistic view of life.

Here's one to masticate over. I know quite a few dominatrixes (or should that be dominatrices), almost all of whom do it for the money. Guess what. Such an insecure bunch of women I have never met and it is hilarious what they agonise over in their personal and professional lives.

Words like skanks have uses as they keep things real. Time for a few more bullet points.

1. Short term v long time: I used to be into long time but now I think it is just best to bonk and set them free (and to pay somewhere between the hsort and long time rates). This was one gets a good night's sleep and does not have to worry about getting robbed etc in the night. One also gets to check the sheets for blood and dirt stains.

2. Ideal age is 25/26. Younger lack experience and can have attitude. Older are fine if they are hardened to the game (but have hearts of gold).

3. Short time hotels: best used for serious bonking (threesomes and more).

4. Tradesman's entrance. Less Pinays are into that than Thais. Not a deal breaker as I have gone off it.

5. Special skills: tits massages and the like. Although Thailand again wins, a significant % of Pinays bring much to the table here. This again favours the freelancing street walker over the bar "girl".

6. Peso bills. It is important to break 500 PHP bills at every opportunity to have a ready supply of chump change at hand.

7. Room safe: Important though Trip advisor gives a report of a punter saying $600 went missing on him from one.

8. In Angeles, it is important to get the right life / bonk balance. This is because there is mainly only one reason to be there and that is to shoot one's semen into lovely princesses and to thank them profusely afterwards.

9. woman haters come in many forms. Those we may be concerned with here were smitten by a princess who broke their hearts. Mongers need insurances against such things. As in any business transaction, clear lines in the sand or bed sheets are needed.

Boys?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Reminiscent of something CM would write. In addition, this is within my experiences also. In the same way, the girl I posted today in PG #8926, a repeater for many years, doesn't just seem to want the cum deep inside, she has told me verbally and she also has a trick: everytime I cum in mish, she arches her back and clamps her ankles into my butt cheeks and squeezes her legs like a vice grip, forcing me as deep as possible inside without the possibility of pulling out. She DFK's non-stop and keeps the grip on her legs for a good 2 minutes after I cum (sometimes even after all the joy is gone and Johnson has gone limp and fallen completely out of her). She didn't used to do that until 3 years ago, when one time I pulled out and loaded up her face. She said nothing at the time. Then later after the shower and laying in bed she said something like: "Its ok you cum to my face if you want. But I want in my pussy. OK?" Um, sure. Should I tell you before when I want to cum on your face? She thought for a moment and said: "Yes. Any you like. Just saying I like to my pussy when you cum". And with that, she turned into a human-extremities vice grip: No drop to small to keep.
    Think medical advice is 30 minutes of raised pelvis.

Yeah. Go figure. Very hard to disengage when they do that. Their little short muscles are quite strong at gripping. Worse when they do a midnight ride while you are asleep.

Had one repeat who did the same as I wanted to come in the mouth or condom. She kept insisting pussy is okay.

Naughty Words, Naughty Women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Dg here, as far as I understand the meaning and impact of the word 'skank' anyway. Google Translate translates skank to my language (Dutch) as 'slet', which means 'sl*t' (banned word).
    I think 'slet' and 'sl*t' are definitely derogatory words.

I think 'hooker' is much less derogatory because it's commonly used as a substitute for prostitute. Therefore it has lost much of its impact.
    'sl*t' is closer to 'skank' I think, but less derogatory. But again, I could be wrong because English is not my native language..
    Many of these women send sweet f all or very little back to their "families". They are not 19th century Dutch waifs up in the Big Smoke cobbling shoes and sucking dick for a living. They are uneducated dead enders who find themselves in a situation where over indulgence in drink drugs and dick is the norm. This is another reason why girls under 25 are bad news. They are the proverbial good time girls (on steroids and often much more).

Regarding the use of banned words, words depend on how they are used. Sometimes, it is best to call out people for what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopbunny  [View Original Post]
    LOL, reminded me of a WG in the real world. She told me she got "a little bit" pregnant after bare backing her boyfriend (ie. A customer she really liked who bought her stuff). Great report, loved the bullet point format! We need more of this.
    Thank you very much. You have made an old skank lover very happy.

Here are some more.

1. Taxi from airport: arranged. It means I will skip Manila which is good. The biggest / worst skanks I met BTW was in LA Cafe. Dressed in sewer gear, got me to take her and another older one (old and ugly is better as more experienced), told me outside she was on the rag, left early, the other was a nice woman, for a skank (as many are).

2. Will sleep in, get up, treat myself to breakfast, shower, treat myself to as hair cut and shave, strol up Fiuelds and treat myself to coffee (the best part of the day, except for the beggars and sundry hawkers).

3. Clapcubators: Might stroll over to mall and see if there is any cheap pussy about but will most likely save my energy.

Dos and Don't.

4. No bar fines or bars. They are just not worth it. The problem is we get lazy and lazier.

5. Long term GF. I am not sure if this is worth it. It would be if I could get a few to perform circus tricks for me but it is not their thing. I might go for bringing a working girl back home to her province for a few days to see her rug rat. The logic here is quite simple. It would be a fun thing to do and she would love it and, depending how hardened she is, there could be a good sexual reward for me. Some of these princesses have lost all humanity towards us so one must beware and choose carefully.

6. Clapmachine. There is a major issue her. I like bareback and so do they, especially if you are a frequent flyer. The problem is women are asymptotic and one could again end up pissing blades.

7. A little bit of clap: There are some nasty doses about. I know. I got one many years ago.

8. Drink. This is an issue as we can end up drinking (far too much) both in the shorter and longer terms. If we go there to bonk, we should focus on the mission. Again, freelancers win there.

9. Payment: We need someone we can negotiate with. 1000 PHP long term, and a bit of food and a few treats thrown in (new panties if they sleep over etc) should be more than enough.

10. Pay to leave: This is important with our princesses. Without being vulgar, outside of pumping them, we have very little use for them. It is not like they are our wives or pet dog. We need to be able to send them away for spells but not to have them go bonking others (clap risk).

11. Meter watching. We have to watch the meter with them as it can get very expensive or beyond budget having a hired help on tap. We also have to be careful they or their pals do not get designed on our stuff. Perhaps they should pay us a joiner fee?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not the women are by definition skanks, hores, hookers, sluts, skeezers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Skank is a derogatory word and used as such.
    I'm with Dg here, as far as I understand the meaning and impact of the word 'skank' anyway. Google Translate translates skank to my language (Dutch) as 'slet', which means 'sl*t' (banned word).
    I think 'slet' and 'sl*t' are definitely derogatory words.

I think 'hooker' is much less derogatory because it's commonly used as a substitute for prostitute. Therefore it has lost much of its impact.
    'sl*t' is closer to 'skank' I think, but less derogatory. But again, I could be wrong because English is not my native language.

As for Mr E's post: I think there's a big difference between a promiscuous woman who sleeps around for free and for fun only and a 'promiscuous' woman who sleeps around for money because she and her family are depending on it. Only the first woman I might call a skank or a 'sl*t' sometimes, but not the second woman in most cases.

PS: 'sl*t' is a banned word on this forum, but 'skank' isn't. Strange.

Posting Limitations