"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 1474 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 474 974 1374 1424 1464 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1484 1524 1574 1974 ... LastLast
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting reports Madison, but my take on things is a little different than yours. I spent plenty of time in CR back in the 70's. My favorite bar in San Jose was a Go Go bar called Colt 45. I don't think it is still around anymore. I was a young buck back then in my early 20's and I never paid for it. I would drop by the bar with friends an hour before closing time and we would flirt with the girls. Then we would hook up with them afterwards. I loved CR back then before the country (the beaches) got overdeveloped. But that was a LONG time ago. I went back to CR in '98 after a 15 year hiatus and I did not like it. My favorite beaches were ruined and most of the girls were not my style anymore. Of course by then, the late '90s I had sampled Thai women for over a decade and found there to be no comparison. IMHO, Thai girls win over Ticas by a big margin. I come to this point of view due to two factors: 1. I am not a fan of the Latina 'bundas'. Funny, you consider Filipinas skinny, LOL. I think most could lose a few inches around the tummy compared to Thai and Chinese girls. 2. Personality wise, I think Asian women are much more demure than Latinas. I prefer their personalities more and get along with them better. This is just my opinion so please don't take my generalizations personally. Of course, there are beautiful Ticas, but I have found the really attractive ones are not in the P4P scene anymore. Speak Spanish? Got a few months? CR is still good. Otherwise, I don't think the San Jose scene is half as good as BKK, Pat, Macau, AC and Makati. That's why I fly 20 hours to Asia instead of 3. 5 hours to San Jose or Cartagena.

On a related point, I stayed at ABC hotel in February for 5 nights before the new wing opened. I thought the hotel was pretty damn good. In fact my room was in better shape than my deluxe room at the New World Makati which was pretty good too. I admit though that when I first checked in at midnight after my direct Cebu Pacific flight from Macau to Clark, I was a little taken aback at the motif of the hotel – late 19th century bordello and wasn't sure if I had made the right choice. But 24 hours later I was won over by the je ne sais quoi quality of the hotel and had no more doubts. AC may not be my favorite place to fool around, but if you can't have a good time here forget trying.

So back to the best watering holes, My top ten list goes something like this: 1. BKK. 2. Pat. 3. Macau. 4. AC. 5. Hong Kong. 6. Phnom Penh. 7. Manila, and 8-13 (SJO, SAO, MDE, RIO, EZE, SCL). I have not been to CP, Dongguan or Cebu yet. I will check them out this October. Guess I am stuck on Asian girls and I ain't going back to S. A. For a long, long time.
    Yeah I could see what you're saying, I think there's a variety of factors making angeles not a great scene for me. Not being big into Asian girls is a big part of it, I couldn't find a girl I thought was attractive last night out of about 150, 2 clubs. The weather is so depressing. ABC was a very bad experience for me, they are close to making that place awesome but unfortunately really cut corners and over priced things a bit. So far one night at Lewis is much more pleasant, although not perfect I feel for half the price it's way better. Even the food is half the price and I had a great Mahi at 5am when I stumbled home with a girl I met at something Traxx which definetely helped make AC seem better because it was an awesome club, great music. I do think if I was older I would prefer Philippines to latin america. Age difference is much more accepted here, I still can pick up 18-20 in latin america so it is what it is. Another thing that although should be nice but isn't, the girls treat me like a puppy dog or something. They pawn over me too much, point out all the features that I'm assuming they think would make for good breeding. It's so weird to me. I am the type of person who likes to do my best to look my best when I go out, but here I went out last night wearing glasses and a white undershirt which I would never do in the US. I just felt like I could be a slob and it still wouldn't matter. If the weather were different all my feelings might change a litle, but as it stands I'm going to try to cut a week of my trip if Delta doesn't bend me over. Definetely for anyone who has a thing for asian girls this is the place! I do like this asia bar I think it just opened, good music and ex marine running the place. The only girls I have found remotely attractive were for 3k, I think tonight I'm going to go to the smaller bars with an it is what it is attitude and just pick up a cool chick to hang with.

Coomon Sense

Quote Originally Posted by MauiDude  [View Original Post]
    Some bars have photo nights and times when you can take photos.

Some let you take photos of your friends and girls you buy drinks for.

Some do not like photos. Best to ask.

It is dangerous in angeles but the odds are in your favor if you are careful.

Some people never have a problem

I have been with friends that have very expensive cameras they can not canceal.

They do take risk but they also pay attention and don't go too far off the tourist paths.

I have been in angeles about four years and I think all of us foreigners are targets and I believe we are being watched for

Opportunities to steal and extort from us. I have had very little problems as I keep a very low profile.

And pay attention and avoid what I can.
    Absolutely,

I do not know why I am writing this as it is so obvious. From over 20 years experience of Phils. :

Keep a low profile.

Do not make eye contact with strangers.

No jewelry, fancy watches, designer clothes or anything that catches attention. Blend in rather than stand out. You do not want to attract bugs, so do not attract thieves!

You are ALWAYS being watched, ALWAYS. You are a foreigner in a glass house.

Behave local. Look local. No need for flip-flops though.

Check local prices first from the hotel on trikes and jeepneys, On jeepneys carry the exact fare and just hand the exact fare over. For trikes always ask fare and insist on correct fare. When bargaining behave like you are bored, know the price and look like you are looking to walk away. Avoid crowded jeepneys, do not use them for routings you do not know.

Do not talk to anyone unless you have a plan and intention to do so, just smile if necessary and say nothing.

Avoid 'friendly' strangers in street and shops. Just walk on at same pace. They will then know you know what they know.

You have the money so you have the power, but do not let anyone know you have money.

I have seen too many foreigners try and pick up conversation with just about anyone. Don't.

Do give money to beggars, they are professionals, often pick pockets. Doing so attracts attention to yourself. Many bar girls have been pick pocketed by beggars in Angeles. Be careful of them getting into any physical contact. React immediately. If you want to be charitable, use the right channels (personally, I don't trust those channels either!).

Avoid dark streets.

Leave valuables and main cash in hotel safety box. Know what you put into the box as things have been lifted from them as well. Keep a credit card well 'embedded' inside your clothes, just in case.

Do not trust bar girls in the room. Do not leave money anywhere in the room.

If you travel on buses, keep a wallet with small cash and an expired credit card. If robbed, you MUST give something of interest. Keep the rest in your socks etc.

AC chubs and overpriced locals

There is the ever-growing number of dancing chublets. Easily 1/3 of the dance crew in smaller bars.

Talk about overpriced. A girl in AC whom I've met for lunch several times (once with her FOX younger sister) said her sister needed to earn some tuition money. The sis also had a 'very beautiful' friend who needed to earn."She clean and beautiful. Only one f*cking her whole life." I agreed when I was there to have them over for a 3-some ST. Once there, the girl asked in txt how much I would pay each girl. I txt back 1000 each. She asked me to go online, where she said it would cost 20k per girl. Ha! I told her I could get Santos girls for 700 each. She thought that to be a lie. The next day she asked if I would pay the 20k again, and said she found out that 700 was true from one of her friends. I told her that if the girl was really THAT ganda that I would pay 1500 per girl ST. She lowered her offer to 10k each, and would not budge.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonguy  [View Original Post]
    Hit AC last night, It's kind of a ghetto glam fuckarama. I'm trying Lewis now but will probably go back to Makati or Subik because there is no thrill of the chase here. The girls look like a bunch of cattle ready to be taken to market.
    Thrill of the chase? You are in a wore town not a fox hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonguy
    Here all the girls are so skinny I'm actually sore from pounding them, not enough cushion for the pushion.
    For more cushion while in AC try Blow Row. If you need more cushion than that then I am afraid you will have to make the 3 hour flight to Thailand. As I have said before, a lot of the Filipinas look good with their clothes on, but when the clothes come off you are like, "Where the hell did the body go? You are built like a 2X8!"

Interesting reports Madison, but my take on things is a little different than yours. I spent plenty of time in CR back in the 70's. My favorite bar in San Jose was a Go Go bar called Colt 45. I don't think it is still around anymore. I was a young buck back then in my early 20's and I never paid for it. I would drop by the bar with friends an hour before closing time and we would flirt with the girls. Then we would hook up with them afterwards. I loved CR back then before the country (the beaches) got overdeveloped. But that was a LONG time ago. I went back to CR in '98 after a 15 year hiatus and I did not like it. My favorite beaches were ruined and most of the girls were not my style anymore. Of course by then, the late '90s I had sampled Thai women for over a decade and found there to be no comparison. IMHO, Thai girls win over Ticas by a big margin. I come to this point of view due to two factors: 1. I am not a fan of the Latina 'bundas'. Funny, you consider Filipinas skinny, LOL. I think most could lose a few inches around the tummy compared to Thai and Chinese girls. 2. Personality wise, I think Asian women are much more demure than Latinas. I prefer their personalities more and get along with them better. This is just my opinion so please don't take my generalizations personally. Of course, there are beautiful Ticas, but I have found the really attractive ones are not in the P4P scene anymore. Speak Spanish? Got a few months? CR is still good. Otherwise, I don't think the San Jose scene is half as good as BKK, Pat, Macau, AC and Makati. That's why I fly 20 hours to Asia instead of 3. 5 hours to San Jose or Cartagena.

On a related point, I stayed at ABC hotel in February for 5 nights before the new wing opened. I thought the hotel was pretty damn good. In fact my room was in better shape than my deluxe room at the New World Makati which was pretty good too. I admit though that when I first checked in at midnight after my direct Cebu Pacific flight from Macau to Clark, I was a little taken aback at the motif of the hotel – late 19th century bordello and wasn't sure if I had made the right choice. But 24 hours later I was won over by the je ne sais quoi quality of the hotel and had no more doubts. AC may not be my favorite place to fool around, but if you can't have a good time here forget trying.

So back to the best watering holes, My top ten list goes something like this: 1. BKK. 2. Pat. 3. Macau. 4. AC. 5. Hong Kong. 6. Phnom Penh. 7. Manila, and 8-13 (SJO, SAO, MDE, RIO, EZE, SCL). I have not been to CP, Dongguan or Cebu yet. I will check them out this October. Guess I am stuck on Asian girls and I ain't going back to S. A. For a long, long time.

Raid Feedback

I just spoke with a friend that just returned from a 2-week diving trip to AC and Bohol. (Different type of diving in each area).

He saw the raid happen and found out that there were 2 or 3 clubs raided that apparently belong to the same guy who is known as the "Donald Trump of AC".

I guess there is a possibility the guy was targeted for not sharing his profits, or generally biting the hand / s that feed him.

Possible a "lesson" for him to play nice in the sandbox.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    Yea I agree you should definitely go back to Manila. AC is a terrible place and remember, AC will always be that way so no need to go back there ever.
    Yup definetely first and last time, it's odd it is the most ghetto place I have ever visited in the world but yet it is still IMO very safe just like Manilla. I feel it to be safer here than in Latin America. But if the people weren't so overly nice this would be a total wasted mongering trip. Also I expected a larger difference in buying power. Hotels are the same here as they are in Chicago, if you want to slum it up you can get them cheap but to be comfortable you still have to spend. I've been trying to get my lifetime fill of massages since that is so damn cheap. There is a place by ABC called medi-spa or something like that super cheap rates the staff are very friendly as is everyone everywhere. I've heard "Hello, sir" more in the last 5 days than I have in my entire life. I'm just about to go to walking alley and try to pull something, unfortunately in the past when I monger I normally average 2 in a day or more. Here all the girls are so skinny I'm actually sore from pounding them, not enough cushion for the pushion. Ha ha. Another thing I noticed here since it is such a condensed mongering area, normally in like Del Rey or other similar places mongers are happy go lucky kids and everyone says Hi to each other. Here the guys keep the themselves more, I haven't been here long enough to really say that's the norm. But in Makati everytime I was in the elevator I struck up a conversation with people and we atleast said where we're from. At ABC and the bars people really keep to themselves more than other places I have been. This bi chick I know from Manila might come up tomorrow to go hunting with me, she says she knows better bars but doesn't know their names, I'm sure there are some places here that are more like a normal pick up bar I just haven't found them. I know I heard a few people trying to decide between San jose and here, at this point I still think San Jose is better but I do prefer latin women. It is safer here IMO though, although much more ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonguy  [View Original Post]
    Hit AC last night, went to one of the clubs that Atlantis just opened up. Got a Chinese / filipina girl who did quite well in the sack. 3000 exit fee though, I didn't see any decent looking girls for 1500 in any of the clubs, going to give it another wack on the cheap tonight. On a side not I stayed at ABC in the new rooms. What a waste of money. I can honestly say that it was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Aside from the staff being super friendly which goes for all hotels it was just a bumble fuck. The tub broke at 3 in the morning water was all over the floor and guy spent an hour trying to fix it and then finally they switched me to another room that had it's own problems and internet was not working. There's a lot of musty smells that just don't put me in the mood. There's more but why bother that's plenty bad enough. It's kind of a ghetto glam fuckarama. I'm trying Lewis now but will probably go back to Makati or Subik because there is no thrill of the chase here. The girls look like a bunch of cattle ready to be taken to market.
    Yea I agree you should definitely go back to Manila. AC is a terrible place and remember, AC will always be that way so no need to go back there ever.

Hit AC last night, went to one of the clubs that Atlantis just opened up. Got a Chinese / filipina girl who did quite well in the sack. 3000 exit fee though, I didn't see any decent looking girls for 1500 in any of the clubs, going to give it another wack on the cheap tonight. On a side not I stayed at ABC in the new rooms. What a waste of money. I can honestly say that it was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Aside from the staff being super friendly which goes for all hotels it was just a bumble fuck. The tub broke at 3 in the morning water was all over the floor and guy spent an hour trying to fix it and then finally they switched me to another room that had it's own problems and internet was not working. There's a lot of musty smells that just don't put me in the mood. There's more but why bother that's plenty bad enough. It's kind of a ghetto glam fuckarama. I'm trying Lewis now but will probably go back to Makati or Subik because there is no thrill of the chase here. The girls look like a bunch of cattle ready to be taken to market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you had transferred pictures from the computer to the memory card. When you do that you can not see or delete them from the camera's functions, but they are still on the card. So next time you are deleting be sure to do it from a computer instead of just relying on the camera.
    Another reason why I don't take a camera with me. I don't even know WTF you guys are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortman  [View Original Post]
    Now I had quite a few very compromising photos on my camera that I had deleted before I came to the Philippines.

Anyway once in Ayalla we went to a photographic store and the assistant removed the memory card and inserted into a machine with a screen that was truly enormous. Imagine my absolute horror when all my misdeeds were displayed on a massive computer screen with my gf, her two kids, the shop assistant and half the customers watching.
    Maybe you had transferred pictures from the computer to the memory card. When you do that you can not see or delete them from the camera's functions, but they are still on the card. So next time you are deleting be sure to do it from a computer instead of just relying on the camera.

Raids

Quote Originally Posted by Mahaba  [View Original Post]
    With all the chatter in this forum about "raids", etc, has anything really changed?

In my experience these so called "Raids" are generally media events that come and go.

For all you guys presently in AC, do you notice anything different, or is it business as usual?

Thanks.
    Just left AC. Nothing's changed, except the bar employee's displeasure with the terms 'barfine' and 'ewr'. In Valhalla, the waitress told me the girls are not to mention going out of the bar with guys, the man must bring it up. If he mentions it and she desires to go, she will tell him to touch her shoulder, and a waitress will bring the total bill, equal to 10 drinks (I think she said 1400). This is an odd system?"We don't call it that no more. We don't speak it. They have them raids." Regardless, I got laid a lot. And on the other hand, every Santos bar I was in, almost the first thing out of a girl's mouth was 'lets go short time now'.

Need an on-site opinion

With all the chatter in this forum about "raids", etc, has anything really changed?

In my experience these so called "Raids" are generally media events that come and go.

For all you guys presently in AC, do you notice anything different, or is it business as usual?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFriend  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lame worrying about about immigration finding your pics. If you're that worried, you can put your photos on an external MicroSD card. They are so small (about a centimeter in length) , you don't any creativity or ingenuity finding places to hide it. You should more worried about misplacing it.
    Best thing to do is e mail yourself with attachment of all pics. Once you are home you can download from your e mail.

Erase all pics from camera and laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Wonder  [View Original Post]
    In response to Droplet's questions, I did a Google search for border search information, and found the following informative links:

http://www.visalaw.com/privacyrisk.pdf

This is a document discussing what happened to an individual attempting to cross the US / Canada border with Internet History Cache files on his computer showing visits to child porn sites. As stated by other members, Asian girls do tend to look younger than their counterparts in the rest of the world. This could be a problem at the port of entry.

http://www.federalcriminaldefenseblo...s-from-border/

This is a more up-to-date (April 2011) discussion of a similar issue to the one listed above.

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscente...tml#tk.mod_rel

This is a list of some suggestions to avoid searches by the customs agents at ports of entry. One suggestion I did not see, is something I have been considering. I have a small mp3 player (Sansa Clip) with a micro SD card slot in it. The screen on this player does not display pictures. I'm thinking my card would be safe from searches if it was stored in this player. But you never know.

I think the ultimate protection, is the suggestion of uploading the pics to an internet storage site, and wipe all traces off of your camera, laptop, cell phone, and etc.

Enjoy and be careful!

HW
    Or maybe protection would be not looking at child porn? Seriously I understand fetishes and to each their own but that's one I definetely don't agree with. I myself love them young 18-20 is perfect but when the girl looks like a child. I don't know why this discussion has gone on so long, if you have pictures like that on your camera you should be locked up.

Posting Limitations