Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

It's Only Business

Quote Originally Posted by JordCo  [View Original Post]
    Can't really blame them for being purely business these days.
    Indeed but there are all kinds of businesses and business models. Though the egg timer or the guy with the baseball bat has yet to appear, it seems a very small selection. Is the GFE, where the hooker hooks up and milks a guy over time, gone? Many a farm hand did well out of that one, house, dowry, living expenses for her entire family and a free buffalo. A good deal. Freelancers seem to be a dying breed and ladyboys are there in profusion because they have not their own bars and may of them are too dumb to do the livejasmin scams.

Sociologists, anthropologists and other voyeurs should have a Fields' day with all this.

I should be buying an air ticket today but there seems to be a lot doing online casual only with their prices ranging from suspiciously cheap to very high. I got one offering to drive me into the hills on her motor boke. That would be fine until I was literally caught in the middle of nowhere with my pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    top girls in bars like xs bar are in fact on 1000 pesos salaries per night
    Again you're wrong.

The wages are 800 pesos per day for the group that performs the Vegas type shows.

The wages for the "blacktaped supermodels" is 500 pesos per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussycat123  [View Original Post]
    Skyfall is a bar in Walking St Angeles. I think it used to be part of the Grand Central hotel. I've been in there, personally I don't like the set up too much because the pillars block the view of the stage.

Anyway, they have a facebook page. (Search "Skyfall Arabesque" on FB). I believe Skyfall, Baccarra and Arabesque are owned by the same Korean owner. They posted on the FB page about hiring girls. I'm posting here to show what girls can "potentially" make. They claim girls can make up to 30 k a week (About $550 USD). I guess its posible if the girl is barfined at least once a day. (7 x 1 k salary = 7k, 7 x 2.5 k barfine = 17.5 k, that's 24.5 k plus drink comissions. If they do two short times per day they are well over 30 k. Hell, they even get "free heels"! Here is a copy from the FB page:

"Hello guys, our bar is hiring girls and also hiring mamasang as long as there is a girl 4-6 and up, may guest ; non stop hiring here. Christmas is coming you can earn money 25 k to 30 k a week not include your tip. Tip is all your's; feel free to chat me I'm not rude. Just send me a message and I'll answer it soon as possible..
    It's like every industry where the top few make most of the money. So the top girls in each bar probably push 150 - 200 k a month.

The middle probably bar fine max once per day or less so 80-100 k a month.

The rest are probably left with shift only money + some drinks.

Bar girls these days certainly have a chance to make a lot but do they keep a lot? Highly unlikely. It will sponged by family and / or their inevitable drug addictions.

Also worth noting their time as a top girl will be very short lived. Even less in a Korean bar so the window to make money is very small.

Can't really blame them for being purely business these days.

30k a week at Skyfall?

Skyfall is a bar in Walking St Angeles. I think it used to be part of the Grand Central hotel. I've been in there, personally I don't like the set up too much because the pillars block the view of the stage.

Anyway, they have a facebook page. (Search "Skyfall Arabesque" on FB). I believe Skyfall, Baccarra and Arabesque are owned by the same Korean owner. They posted on the FB page about hiring girls. I'm posting here to show what girls can "potentially" make. They claim girls can make up to 30 k a week (About $550 USD). I guess its posible if the girl is barfined at least once a day. (7 x 1 k salary = 7k, 7 x 2.5 k barfine = 17.5 k, that's 24.5 k plus drink comissions. If they do two short times per day they are well over 30 k. Hell, they even get "free heels"! Here is a copy from the FB page:

"Hello guys, our bar is hiring girls and also hiring mamasang as long as there is a girl 4-6 and up, may guest ; non stop hiring here. Christmas is coming you can earn money 25 k to 30 k a week not include your tip. Tip is all your's; feel free to chat me I'm not rude. Just send me a message and I'll answer it soon as possible.

✅Pay after for your commission.

✅ salary day 800-1000 a day Saturday you can get.

✅ 12:00 am-10:00 pm Day time duty 5:30 pm to 3:00 am Night time duty.

✅ free uniform and heels.

✅ Yes to commissions pay after.

✅ Tip? Is all for you we don't have % for it😚.

✅ Not strict manager.

✅ Uniform and heels is free.

✅ direct duty.

✅ Daily wages.

✅ no hidden agendas here.

✅ don't be attitude ‼65039;.

✅ requirements needed is PSA ID And VACCINE CARD and picture if I say your past you can work immediately.

‼65039; If you want there's a way if you don't want there's a lot of reasons ‼65039; FOR WILLING TO WORK COME ON DUTY HERE IMMEDIATELY 😊.

No to scammers.

Don't try to fool me remember karma is real😅.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Air fare is seasonally high as usual. Fares are coming down mid January and onward.

I imagine it was the same guy 3 weeks ago on a Monday night who bought out the whole Q Bar for the night for 300 k. Q Bar closed the front door with all the bar girls inside and the guy partied all evening with all the girls.

AC is what you make of it.
    USD 5 K to book out a bar full of girls for an entire night is not a bad deal. If you want to have a kick ass bachelor party or divorce party I can see the value. Partying alone with 20 girls, maybe not as much.

Nice report thank you.

One strategy ive used successfully, pick one bar that you like and become a regular. Buy drinks, pay barfines, make friends with the manager or mamasan. Pretty soon they will be welcoming you, showing you to your seat and picking out good girls for you. You dont need to be a high roller, just spend a little money.
    Well said. I have successfully pulled girls from several smaller Korean bars. I'm not Korean and I'm not even white. I just went in, bought a drink, chatted with the mama san and waitress and it was fine. I don't care for the large show bars like Atlantis and XS but last time in Atlantis the girl was begging to be barfined.

True

Nice report thank you. The Korean bars have the hottest girls because they pay more. I know one girl who worked in Bodyshop, salary 250 p per day, barfine 3,000 of which she got 1200. Compare that with Korean bars where salary is 500-800, barfine 4-6 k and they get half.

In term of shortages of girls, the HT laws stopped mamasan recruitment in the provinces, and the internet not only made it easier for girls to make money from simps online, it makes it easier to get exposed by You Tube bloggers which is terryfying for some girls doing the job in secret.

One strategy ive used successfully, pick one bar that you like and become a regular. Buy drinks, pay barfines, make friends with the manager or mamasan. Pretty soon they will be welcoming you, showing you to your seat and picking out good girls for you. You dont need to be a high roller, just spend a little money.
    Have to agree with most of what you have to say here.

Slight correction is I think you will find the top girls in bars like xs bar are in fact on 1000 pesos salaries per night, as you say, very high lady drinks commissions for the bar girls, sitting looking pretty tips, making it rain money etc, ad it all up and a popular bar girl is earning more than the Angeles city mayor or a top doctor, not bad for an uneducated farmers daughter from the boonies.

Many moons ago many bar girls stayed in the free accommodation provided by their bar, now days any popular girls rent their own apartments in nice buildings, has the latest iPhone, new clothes every few days, talk from guys of yes I get free or cheaper pussy when the girls get desperate for money or need to sleep in an air con room, unfortunately in truth the top girls are in huge demand for drinks only or simpletons treating them as princesses on line without even meeting them most times, it is what it is. Times have changed, top girls are just not hungry anymore in truth.

As far as introductions from bar owners, managers, mummies, yes they can introduce but lets make no mistake, its the girls who choose and for some girls especially those that are very popular they choose the easy route of large money and no bar fining mostly, those that will actually bar fine can be mighty choosy in who with.

Korean bars have the hottest girls

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]

In summing up, Many western oriented bars very quiet indeed, many with not even 1 customer in when we looked, many western bars crying out to find bar girls to work, every western bar owner talked to over the last several days is complaining the same lack of pretty young girls available to them for work.

In truth I see a very big devide in the quality of girls plying their trade in the asian oriented bars compared to the other bars, no not all girls are young, slim and ok looking in the ssian oriented bars but there is a fair few, unfortunately a mixture of drinks only girls and asian only girls amongst the yonger, cuter girls here, it is what it is unfortunately, yes some boast I can get any girl, even the best girls from the asian bars, I say keep dreaming.
    Nice report thank you. The Korean bars have the hottest girls because they pay more. I know one girl who worked in Bodyshop, salary 250 p per day, barfine 3,000 of which she got 1200. Compare that with Korean bars where salary is 500-800, barfine 4-6 k and they get half.

In term of shortages of girls, the HT laws stopped mamasan recruitment in the provinces, and the internet not only made it easier for girls to make money from simps online, it makes it easier to get exposed by You Tube bloggers which is terryfying for some girls doing the job in secret.

Latest

While some are busy discussing the charms of Indonesia (and I do fully agree that ac girls, even the very top girls are no match for the indo girls both in looks and in the sex department) this is the angeles forum so what's the latest angeles bar news.

Well I always say once the 10th of November passes we are normally into peak season for western tourists in angeles city, unfortunately it seems some one forgot to remind The western tourists to book their flight seats.

Cosplay bar, our group, two asians and about 12 girls, girls looking fairly bored on stage and sitting around playing on their phones, one good thing was ice cold beer served, one ok looker, the rest sub par.

Masquarade bar, lollipop bar, monsoon bar, stayed for only the one beer, was not worth staying for more in all honesty.

Q bar, some say there are no lookers here but compared to the above bars at least a few nice looking girls, some just ok, some fugly but at least the girl's smiled, were energetic in their dance routines, an ok bar all in all, quite a few asian customers in.

Atlantis bar, obviously this bar is not anywhere near the bar it was 10/12 years ago but in saying that some good dance shows, a very cute super body pole dancer (not available, tried) and a few other girls while not stunners were fairly slim, young and cute, obviously has always been and still has a mainly asian clientele, few asians making it rain from the upper floors.

Last stop and by far the best stop was once again xs bar, many girls in, too many to be sure but at least 50 girls, some nice lookers (unfortunately drinks only girls) some nice lookers also in the dance groups and some ok looking girs seated with asians, stayed for a good few beers as the shows were excellent.

Seems every time I hit the streets of angeles at night, especially walking st the amount of ladyboys increases, big tall butch ones that tend to be agressive if one is a bit off with them, where once there was quite a few street girls plying their trade they seem to be much lower in number and unfortunately the lower end of quality.

In summing up, Many western oriented bars very quiet indeed, many with not even 1 customer in when we looked, many western bars crying out to find bar girls to work, every western bar owner talked to over the last several days is complaining the same lack of pretty young girls available to them for work.

In truth I see a very big divide in the quality of girls plying their trade in the asian oriented bars compared to the other bars, no not all girls are young, slim and ok looking in the asian oriented bars but there is a fair few, unfortunately a mixture of drinks only girls and asian only girls amongst the younger, cuter girls here, it is what it is unfortunately, yes some boast I can get any girl, even the best girls from the asian bars, I say keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    As Goferring pointed out, there are even better looking girls in Jakarta than the places I mentioned. The multifloored Malio is the most famous but there are many nice spas there. The spas remind me of FKK clubs for those who go to Germany. They are much more expensive than the sub 400k Indo rupiah places I mentioned.

Yes, I have also heard the FL scene pricing is getting a bit out of hand there. Enjoy the throwback cheap point and shoots in Jakarta while they're still cheap guys. My prediction is prices will increase dramatically once certain groups of mongers figure out it's there.
    I think the step changes in prices are more to do with surroundings and foreigner friendliness of the girl than the out right looks and performance. That's the same everywhere.

Unfortunately, I've proven many times that price is no predictor of performance or attitude. Actually I'd argue that it's the reverse and there is an inverse relationship.

I've certainly seen some absolute goddesses in local markets, jeeps etc.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir.

These prices are IDR (could be confused as pesos)? If so, then the 600-1000 LT outcall from expat bars and watering holes is not far off from AC gogo bars?
    Yes, all local currencies.

1000 k = 1 million IDR = USD 65 = 3600 PHP.

Apologies for the confusion.

G.

I just realised I left of the K for the last two prices so they make have looked like pesos.

For clarity, your Indinesian IG stunner is going to be 5 million IDR or $300+

Sorry about that. 😁

I live in the US but in the past 2 years I've been to AC ten times. Yes ten times. I'm a white guy, over 50, American. All I can say is I had a blast. As for white guys not being able to barfine in Korean bars, or girls not liking westerners, that's complete BS. I've barfined in Baccarra, Soya, SS, Camelot, Cosplay, 123, Badboy. All Korean bars. Hell, I get treated like royalty in some of them. Do I money rain, ring bells, and other stupid shit? Not usually, but I do buy a few drinks and pay barfines. I'm not really a K fan boy, (I don't really like the place) but the K managers in AC seem pretty respectful to me. As long as you spend money they won't turn you away. What they don't like is folks coming in and nursing one drink for three hours and arranging sneak outs.

Its true that AC is not cheap anymore. Barfine is 4-5 k now for LT, but that still cheaper than anywhere else I know. In Mexico that's the price for 1-2 hours.

As for spoiling girls with easy money...yes, its happening. Apparently someone walked into Q bar last week and spent 300k in one night. Yes folks, more than $5,000 US. Reported nationality? American...

The worst thing is the high airfares from the US etc to the Philipines. But you just have to suck it up. Everything has gone up since the fake pandemic.

Sure, Angeles is overflowing with Korean money but at least they are investing in the bars. If you think Angeles is bad now, imagine what it would be like without Korean money. It would be a ghost town.
    Air fare is seasonally high as usual. Fares are coming down mid January and onward.

I imagine it was the same guy 3 weeks ago on a Monday night who bought out the whole Q Bar for the night for 300 k. Q Bar closed the front door with all the bar girls inside and the guy partied all evening with all the girls.

AC is what you make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    My fault for bringing it up for the Virgin who was on a budget. But with all the negativty with higher prices in PI and Thailand, Jakarta is a true market with lots and lots of girls for guys to consider. I doubt anywhere here will be disappointed with what they find.
    Not at all. Comparative pricing is fine. I did my share of pre-covid vaxxing in Indo more than a decade ago, and it might be worth a jaunt back. For old-times sake, to see the sights of course.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Indo getting quite a shoutout on the Phils threads. . .
    My fault for bringing it up for the Virgin who was on a budget. But with all the negativty with higher prices in PI and Thailand, Jakarta is a true market with lots and lots of girls for guys to consider. I doubt anywhere here will be disappointed with what they find.

As Goferring pointed out, there are even better looking girls in Jakarta than the places I mentioned. The multifloored Malio is the most famous but there are many nice spas there. The spas remind me of FKK clubs for those who go to Germany. They are much more expensive than the sub 400k Indo rupiah places I mentioned.

Yes, I have also heard the FL scene pricing is getting a bit out of hand there. Enjoy the throwback cheap point and shoots in Jakarta while they're still cheap guys. My prediction is prices will increase dramatically once certain groups of mongers figure out it's there.

Latest

While some are busy discussing the charms of Indonesia (and I do fully agree that ac girls, even the very top girls are no match for the indo girls both in looks and in the sex department) this is the angeles forum so what's the latest angeles bar news.

Well I always say once the 10th of November passes we are normally into peak season for western tourists in angeles city, unfortunately it seems some one forgot to remind The western tourists to book their flight seats.

Cosplay bar, our group, two asians and about 12 girls, girls looking fairly bored on stage and sitting around playing on their phones, one good thing was ice cold beer served, one ok looker, the rest sub par.

Masquarade bar, lollipop bar, monsoon bar, stayed for only the one beer, was not worth staying for more in all honesty.

Q bar, some say there are no lookers here but compared to the above bars at least a few niice looking girls, some just ok, some fugly but at least the gjrls smiled, were energetic in their dance routines, an ok bar all in all, quite a few asian customers in.

Atlantis bar, obviously this bar is not anywhere near the bar it was 10/12 years ago but in saying that some good dance shows, a very cute super body pole dancer (not available, tried) and a few other girls while not stunners were fairly slim, young and cute, obviously has always been and still has a mainly asian clientelle, few asians making it rain from the upper floors.

Last stop and by far the best stop was once again xs bar, many girls in, too many to be sure but at least 50 girls, some nice lookers (unfortunately drinks only girls) some nice lookers also in the dance groups and some ok looking girs seated with asians, stayed for a good few beers as the shows were excellent.

Seems every time I hit the streets of angeles at night, especially walking st the amount of ladyboys increases, big tall butch ones that tend to be agressive if one is a bit off with them, where once there was quite a few street girls plying their trade they seem to be much lower in number and unfortunately the lower end of quality.

In truth I see a very big devide in the quality of girls plying their trade in the asian oriented bars compared to the other bars, no not all girls are young, slim and ok looking in the ssian oriented bars but there is a fair few, unfortunately a mixture of drinks only girls and asian only girls amongst the yonger, cuter girls here, it is what it is unfortunately, yes some boast I can get any girl, even the best girls from the asian bars, I say keep dreaming.

Posting Limitations