Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Inside Shooters

Here's a video worth your time. A show inside Shooters. I don't even really like Shooters that much. In the first group. 3 do-able, 1 superstar. In the second group, black tape, most are do-able, with 3 superstars. See any Koreans in the crowd? No, not that I care. Keep telling people AC isn't worth your time. I'm counting down the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62t0Y-09KNA

A Lot of Obsession with the Koreans

That is a lot of posts about the Koreans. I would just say focus on yourself and don't worry about the Koreans. When I am in Angeles, I don't worry about the Koreans and what they do or don't do. I just try my best to have fun. I don't interact with them and they don't bother me so it's all good.

Now, if you're not happy with Angeles City, remember that the PI is not just Angeles City. I don't spend as much time anymore in Angeles City. I have been visiting Cebu and working the online dating sites. It takes a bit more work but I am happy with the results.

Koreans

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    I will assume that the Korean and Japanese men who go to AC and Makati are the same demographics hitting Thailand, Vietnam, etc. That means they are in their 20's. Salary men from Korea and Japan DO NOT have big expense accounts. In fact, their income is very low compared to USA or Europe. Average wage for a salary man in his 20s in Korea is under 30k USD. A bit higher for Japan but still under 35 k USD. This is pre-tax! In other words, they do not have much disposable income. The problem is when a girl quotes them ridiculous prices they will say yes cause it's much cheaper than back home and there is no art of negotiation in Japan or Korea.
    I've lived in Korea for a number of years, so I know the people well. As someone who is knowledgeable about the country, there are a few things that you might have overlooked in your analysis.

For instance, I happen to know that the youth in this country have a very large disposable income. Many of the young people who earn the relatively low average salary still have lots of disposable income because they have no bills. This might sound crazy to Westerners, but It's the norm in Korea to live with one's parents until marriage, and with marriage rates declining in Korea, more young men are living with their moms and dads well into middle age. No rent, no vehicle loan, free food and utilities, and a family phone plan mean that these young people have their entire salary to save or spend as they please. And unlike in America, in Korea there's no shame whatsoever with living with one's mom and dad. In fact, it's seen as financially prudent and socially beneficial.

I also know that the average salary mentioned by Banana Boi is just that, an average. And as it's an average taken across the entire country, including the poorer half who live outside the greater Seoul region, it skews low. Imagine how much higher the average income would be if you were to remove the poorest 10% or 20% from the equation. Without counting struggling farmers, unskilled construction workers, janitorial staff, food delivery men and the like, the true average increases by quite a bit.

Of course, the average is pulled in the other direction by the highest income earners, but they don't make as much as you might think. As many people already know, money earned from investment is not considered income. Thus the richest multi-millionaires and billionaires aren't actually included in the math at all. And even those with real estate investments (those who collect rent from tenants, which could be considered income) aren't counted because the vast majority live off of bank loans and use the collected rents to pay down these loans and thus avoid paying income tax altogether.

This is all to say that Koreans inclined to go on an international holiday, even to a place like Angeles City, almost certainly live in Seoul, probably earn well above the national average, and have plenty of disposable income.

Et Tu Medellin

Quote Originally Posted by Medellin65  [View Original Post]
    Where are all these pinays who got rich with kboys money? ... I have many contacts on Facebook, Instagram and Wapp and when they show me the places where they live I see poverty and misery... In Italy ... Bottom line. For me spending 5 k php for a LT with a young pinay
    Medellin, You disappoint me. Angles, "our" part, is a transient population. They come, they get tatted up and they leave. Those who have sound business sense can do well. I have met them, they know they can make big and steady bucks and they settle in. One of them, not a hooker, has married her daughters off the medium level EU diplomats. Another, a hooker, has a thriving pig business in Visayas.

I look at the single moms on Pinay and I almost weep for them, doomed as they are.

We all love Italy but you are not in Italy. Pay local prices and blend in. When in Rome.

Why are you doing tours of slums to see where they live? That is simply life.

Still a good deal

Where are all these pinays who got rich with kboys money? Perhaps a few dozen compared to the hundreds perhaps thousands of Pinays living in Angeles City. I have many contacts on Facebook, Instagram and Wapp and when they show me the places where they live I see poverty and misery and almost all of them are desperate due to the difficulty of paying the rent or buying enough food for them and their families. So Angeles still offers the possibility for us Westerners to "buy sex" on the cheap. In Italy if you want to have fun for 1 hour with a beautiful young girl the prices start from 150/200 euros, unless you are satisfied with a road one which still costs you 50 euros (3000 php) for a 15 minute quickie. Bottom line. For me spending 5 k php for a LT with a young pinay girl is still a good deal, I know it's cynical to say but it's true.

Keeping It Real

Quote Originally Posted by PIpimp  [View Original Post]
    I lived in Japan for 3 years and had this Japanese co-worker. He would have to save up money for 2 months, just to monger with one girl every other month. Prices in Japan are CRAZY! MANY Clubs won't allow foreigners inside. We were able to get into some whenever he was with us. One bar we went to had like a $100 (US) cover charge and to take the girl across the street to the hotel for 1 hour was $300 (US).
    Japan, like the United States or anywhere else, has horses ad hookers for courses. It is awash with love hotels and its hooker industry is vibrant, as is that of the USA, with its lot lizards. A lot of Japanese do ok and are not on that kind of gross money. They get short holidays and some of them will use it to bang Thai and Pinay hookers. Most will not pay that stupid prices and it is silly to think they do.

I spoke to a European night club owner and I asked him if he got many VIPs and. Or old creeps. He said yes but lots of ordinary dicks save up for a month and then blow it all in a night, acting large.

Like it or lump it, Pampanga is now a major Korean monger destination.

I said in an earlier message, the hotel I stay at has Korean phone numbers. It also has a KAKAO ID but no wattsapp or viber. Kakao seems to be it in Korea but it gets awful reviews.

Here are the airlines using Clark and their destinations Korea is it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clark_...tional_Airport#Airlines_and_destinations.

As an aside

Quote Originally Posted by PIpimp  [View Original Post]
    One bar we went to had like a $100 (US) cover charge and to take the girl across the street to the hotel for 1 hour was $300 (US).
    I have friends in the US who go back to the Redbook website days (2000's) were giving $200/ hour 20 years ago, $300/ hour pre-covid (Redbook closed down around 2014-15), and covid / post-covid its $500/ hour (with fewer girls available) for college-age hotties. That's a clock-watched hour, +condom, 1-pop ends the session, money given in advance. Another guy I knew but lost touch with around the mid-2010's utilized Playboy-material lookers in LA and NY. I nearly choked one day when he said something like this when I asked him what they cost: "In the good old days in the 90's it was $500. Now I don't touch anything under $1000 an hour. I know guys who pay five times that" for the same 1 hour. Do recall a former NY Attorney General and Governor who was caught paying $ thousands per hour for the fancy flesh.

While I prefer the lower end of the $ for my feminine company, I find it odd that some of the gents on ISG rail against ladies in poor countries who happen to command a pretty penny with high-end clientele.

True about Japan

I will assume that the Korean and Japanese men who go to AC and Makati are the same demographics hitting Thailand, Vietnam, etc. That means they are in their 20's. Salary men from Korea and Japan DO NOT have big expense accounts. In fact, their income is very low compared to USA or Europe. Average wage for a salary man in his 20s in Korea is under 30k USD. A bit higher for Japan but still under 35 k USD. This is pre-tax! In other words, they do not have much disposable income. The problem is when a girl quotes them ridiculous prices they will say yes cause it's much cheaper than back home and there is no art of negotiation in Japan or Korea.
    I lived in Japan for 3 years and had this Japanese co-worker. He would have to save up money for 2 months, just to monger with one girl every other month. Prices in Japan are CRAZY! MANY Clubs won't allow foreigners inside. We were able to get into some whenever he was with us. One bar we went to had like a $100 (US) cover charge and to take the girl across the street to the hotel for 1 hour was $300 (US).

Right. Whereas it might have happened for a few mid or senior level employees a few times, then get's reported as the norm. 95% of them aren't successful enough to be having extravagant weekend trips paid for by their company. Work culture in Japan and Korea is you'll bust your ass for us and you'll be grateful. They're not being flown around Asia every weekend on luxury holidays. Far from it.

However they do come in groups and they do overspend on girls, but let's not exaggerate it here.

Also men in general still have more leverage over women in Korea. Not like the west. If anyone is ruining the scene all around the world it's the Western simps sponsoring these girls they'll never meet in real life. This is 90% a Western thing and has had a far bigger effect overall when it comes to availability of girls.

Koreans and Negotiations

You could say the same thing about Americans in Latin America. When a girl quotes them crazy prices, they will say yes because it is much cheaper than back home. As for the art of negotiation, at least in South Korea, there is a lot of haggling in the markets in South Korea and the businessmen are known as very smart negotiators.

You are correct in that the Koreans don't make more money than Americans. It is just that South Korea is only 4 hours from Manila so guys can go short trips to the PI and not worry about money as much. It is no different than Americans flying to Costa Rica, Mexico or Colombia. They have the same reputation of overpaying at times.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as how Koreans behave. Substitute the word Americans and you can see how silly that statement is. Koreans who come to the PI are young and old, frugal and free spending, slim and fat, they are not a single entity who behave the same way. There are stereotypes which are sometimes true and sometimes false depending on the particular Korean person.

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    , most if these koreans / japanese / chinese are on big company expense accounts,

Truths

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyKat  [View Original Post]
    I've been offline since I sent in my TR's from my first visit last March. (Huge thanks to the rouges gallery here who provided me with info and advice!) But now I'm planning to return Feb 2024 for a full moth, mostly in AC.

I've been catching up on recent posts and see much (continued) discussion of the growing Korean presence and over consumption of "key" resources (I. E. : fresh pussy).

The stories all look similar: Some guy (a front man?) gets to the club early, tags the best hotties and pre-pays their bar fines. The chosen will then only pimp LDs until the van shows up to take them away for a few hours of easy-time with the Korean whales.

My question / idea: What if instead of trying to snag the bar girls before they get tagged, I just come in late, maybe after Midnight to enjoy those who return for an extra BF before the club closes? Am I over-simplifying the problem? Or should I plan on staying up late so I can, well, stay UP late?
    The info you have been receiving of korean vans picking up the hottest girls that of course will actually barfine is 100% true, in fact a certain bar group have just ordered 3 more brand new vans to keep up with demand.

Many Certain girls in angeles will not barfine except with asians, they are asian only girls so no matter what time one hits the bar it will be a no from these girls.

Best advice is if you are a westerner, not too old, not too fat then hit the few western oriented bars, lollipop bar, geckos bar etc where one can easily get laid, the quality of ladies in these bars is low in honesty or try your luck online but again don't expect high quality girls as the koreans are also hunting online in numbers.

Unfortunately for westerners the angeles pool is rather slim if one is even the slightest fussy, either except what angeles has become or choose a different location where girls will not choose bed partners by race.

Happy mongering where ever you end up and please post a trip report.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBud  [View Original Post]
    I have. Your write-ups are such full of exaggeration, hyperbole, and BS.

More BS numbers. You mentioned 20 X previously. What is many, many times? If you look at the official statistics of tourist arrivals, the Korean numbers are not that much higher than the US. The percentages between East Asian and Western countries are similar. I am not sure what the percentages are in Angeles. Hard to say. Probably more Koreans than Westerners. In the Korean Bars, majority are Koreans. In the ex-pat bars, majority are Westerners. More Koreans playing poker; more Westerners hanging out at the outside places (Kokomos, Envy, and Phillies). Probably more Koreans inside of Clark; a lot of them play golf. Once I was on Walking Street at 12 pm. Ya, it looked like a 20 X ratio; I think Koreans like to go out early. But around 9 pm, ratio is more even. Maybe slightly more Koreans; not sure.

Q Bar is not a Korean bar. Obviously, you've never been to the Q Bar.

I doubt that's true. Some might be, but not enough to move the needle. How the hell would I or anymore know if they are on a business account. Ya, I know businesses in Korea and Japan pay for drinking among co-workers. But sending them on a sex-filled adventure to Angeles during the "Me too" movement. Especially the large corporations. I doubt that.

There aren't that many 350 pound guys there.

Westerners will not have trouble with any girls at the ex-pat bars. In the Korean bars, that's a different story. Not sure of the percentage. I've talked to a few of them. I don't think it's the tips. Koreans do not tip better than the Americans. The common answer is they are more culturally similar to the Koreans. Not sure. I haven't done enough research.

More BS that is repeated. I can almost guarantee you that no one (obviously not you) on this board knows any girl that will admit to having a trike driver lover / boyfriend. They may, but they will not admit to it. I often joke with the girls that they have a trike driver boyfriend. They ALL roll up their eyes and say "NO!" Same thing as the US. IMO, most girls do not want to admit that they want to seriously date a guy that works at McDonalds.

More BS. Just get the mamassan to point their green laser at the girls, and they will come and sit with you. They may not agree to the barfine, but they will definitely will want a ladys drink. Some girls are Korean only (especially at the Korean bars), some girls have sponsors / boyfriends (especially at XS). At the ex-pat bars, the girls will barfine with Westerners.

No they don't; or at least not to the scale that you are implying. How are they fighting. The girls usually act aloof, usually not desperate. They act calm. The mamasan will usually bring over the girls, for the Koreans to choose.

Actually, the couple of times I remember girls going crazy is when 2 young (I guess good looking) White guys walked into the bar.

For some of the girls. I admit, I do not know the percentages. It's funny that some guys here have to find a reason for the Westerners not being the preferred choice.

The funny thing is that I agree with your sentiment in a lot of the areas, but not to the degree and exaggeration that you state.
    Haters will always be haters and try to disrupt and throw doubt on others for their agenda, I normally file these attempts and hate in the simpletons file.

Maybe making an angeles visit for more than a couple of days every multiple years will enable your good self to have a clue as to what's going on in angeles as of now.

As per your glowing report of dragons den bar again I throw doubt on your posts, have visited on 3 seperate occasions since your glowing report of a bar full of great lookers and only a crazy person would not visit, I could not disagree with you more, what I found on 3 visits (at the times you said to go) was 1 in 10 girls were just barely cute, no not a stunner, not great lookers, not perticularly slim or young in age, in fact most could be discribed as fat old dogs, maybe we just have a different level of wants in our bed partners.

As normal I find in life some have great taste in women and want to choose carefully, some are easily pleased, I find that those that are easily pleased are the ones singing angeles praises.

Our Lost Paradise Of No Koreans

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Korean guys ... Usually they have their middle men who do this for a group
    Well said. Market has changed. Place I am checking into has special Korans numbers so no doubt where they see their future and it ain't in Peoria.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyKat  [View Original Post]
    I've been offline since I sent in my TR's from my first visit last March. (Huge thanks to the rouges gallery here who provided me with info and advice!) But now I'm planning to return Feb 2024 for a full moth, mostly in AC.

I've been catching up on recent posts and see much (continued) discussion of the growing Korean presence and over consumption of "key" resources (I. E. : fresh pussy).

The stories all look similar: Some guy (a front man?) gets to the club early, tags the best hotties and pre-pays their bar fines. The chosen will then only pimp LDs until the van shows up to take them away for a few hours of easy-time with the Korean whales.

My question / idea: What if instead of trying to snag the bar girls before they get tagged, I just come in late, maybe after Midnight to enjoy those who return for an extra BF before the club closes? Am I over-simplifying the problem? Or should I plan on staying up late so I can, well, stay UP late?
    It is impossible to flip the script with Korean guys barfining all hotties. These are not actual punters. Usually they have their middle men who do this for a group. For the bar and the girls it is a win win situation.

However with hundreds of available girls one should not have any problem finding one like able girl. Some girls and bars exclusively prefer Koreans. There are others who do not care. Not all Koreans pay exorbitant prices and tips.

Posting Limitations