Thread: Links to Reports of Distinction

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sybarite2006 FKK Harmony Reports

The following brace of solid reports by Sybarite2006 detail his recent visits to FKK Harmony (Saturday 12th May & Friday 15th June 2018) and include some excellent information about the club itself and some of the girls working there. Well done Sybarite2006. Good to read about one of the lesser mentioned venues in the Germany FKK Clubs section of ISG. Many thanks for giving back to the Board and to your fellow ISG members!

Wilder in FKK-Land

The following are a most excellent series of reports by Be Wilder, detailing his recent sojourn in FKK-Land (Thursday 19th April to Sunday 22nd April 2018). Splendid reports indeed Be Wilder, with some very good information. Many, many thanks for going to the time and trouble of giving back to the Board and to your fellow ISG members!

FKK Globe (Zurich) Report

The following report, posted in the Switzerland ISG Forum may be of interest to regular readers of the Germany FKK Clubs ISG Forum.

A superb and detailed report by SJobs reminiscing about his three-day visit to Zurich (Switzerland) and the zenith (for beauty and performance and price!) of all FKK / Sauna clubs that is FKK Globe (17th to 19th March 2018, Saturday to Monday). A truly great series of reports SJobs, with a lot of good and useful information. Many thanks for giving back to the forum!

FKK Dietzenbach Report

Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I really am not sure how to post a Link of Distinction, but this fellow needs to be applauded!

Great detail, wonderful stories, he paints a visual masterpiece. And kind of funnY!

Great Report from Kosher Kowboy on Dietzenbach

I really am not sure how to post a Link of Distinction, but this fellow needs to be applauded:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...764&viewfull=1#post2175764.

Great detail, wonderful stories, he paints a visual masterpiece. And kind of funnY!

FKK Sharks Report

Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    Sir William Huntley visits an "amusement park" in Darmstadt:

Nice report William.

Sir William Huntley visits an "amusement park" in Darmstadt:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...992&viewfull=1#post2173992.

Nice report William.

Parksauna

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohoo  [View Original Post]
    Very funny and well written report about Chongmals visit to PSR.
    http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=2173872
    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post2173872

Chongmal visits PSR

Very funny and well written report about Chongmals visit to PSR. I have not been back to PSR for many years and was planning to return in the near future. But after reading Chongmals adventures among sausage-steaks, grandmas and crappy pool tables I think I will stay away. Especially since Chongmal helped the only princess in the hill castle to escape. I hope you find her. If it works with a glass shoe it will for sure also work with a Iphone charger (I hope).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=2173872

Vitrea Visits Maxim & GoldenTime in Vienna

The following report, posted in the Austria ISG Forum may be of interest to regular readers of the Germany FKK Clubs ISG Forum.

An excellent and most useful report by Vitrea detailing his one night Viennese adventure (on the evening of Friday 27th April) in both Maxim Nightclub and Sauna Club GoldenTime. This report also details the upselling disease which is spreading throughout FKK-Land where a half hour all-inclusive session for Euro 50 or 60 (depending on location) with BBBJ and GFE is becoming problematic to obtain. Thank you for giving back to the forum Vitrea. A great report with good and useful information! Reports of this standard are rare and need to be encouraged.

CpHowdy's FKK-Land Escapade

Some nicely written and informative reports by CpHowdy as he visits some of Hessen's finest FKK establishments and some clubs which are less illustrious too! Thanks for giving back to the forum CpHowdy. Keep up the good work!

Pay-For-It pays for it once again in Paradise!

Pay-For-It Just Paid-For-It in the land of Milk and Honey, better known as Paradise in Stuttgart.

Another example of the new CBJ law being used to extort an extra 1/2 hour and 50 Euros out of Mongers. This is what I found as well.

If you get to Paradise, check out Anna.

Great report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...165&viewfull=1#post2167165.

Free Dude in Vienna

The following report, posted in the Austria ISG Forum, may be of interest to regular readers of the Germany FKK Clubs ISG Forum, primarily because of its Sauna Club focus.

An excellent, must read and very entertaining report by Free Dude, who completes a whistle-stop tour of the many available Viennese studios / brothels and most notably sauna clubs (Golden Time and Funpalast), which are available in that great and beautiful city. The adventure took place during the last week of March 2018. A truly splendid report Free Dude. Thank you for giving back to the Forum.

Sybarite2006's First Time Visit to FKK-Oase

A nicely written and entertaining report by Sybarite2006, who visits FKK Oase for the first time (on a recent Friday during February / March 2018*) and finds the club very much to his liking. A great report Sybarite2006. Many thanks for giving back to the forum!

*Exact date of visit withheld at the request of the author.

Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander  [View Original Post]
    Some excellent and entertaining reports by HungryStud101 from his club tour of FKKLand. Our intrepid adventurer initially visits FKK Sharks (Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th March 2018) and then on to Sauna Club Living Room (Saturday 11th March 2018). Many thanks for the outstanding reports HungryStud101. Keep up the excellent work!
    Hi HungryStud101,

I re-read your excellent reports. Very fun! Re-post the link of your works. It seems you live in Montreal. I will PM you next time I visit there.

Cheers!

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations