Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 925 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 13861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, most of us on this forum are older, so I was assuming that we would be in the priority group to get the vaccines, when ever they are available. I am just being optimistic that we can look forward to vaccine availability here in the US in a few months. I can't estimate what the rest of the world is looking at, but I am sure the companies developing the vaccines will be racing with each other to get them approved and produced ASAP. The last folks getting their vaccine on the market may find themselves with a lot of inventory where ever they are in the world. Just hoping for the best and whistling Dixie until then!
    The vaccine has to be stored in the right conditions and then injected by trained medical personnel so it's not as if 100 million Americans can all be vaccinated within a few weeks. Medical personnel get it first, then the highly vulnerable with medical conditions. I think it's going to be late 2021 before healthy old guys like you get the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I agree, even if something comes out in the fall the second wave of people will be basically those like myself on Medicare. CDC has already been authorized to run the distribution in the States and put out notices to business like Walgreen to apply for the license and equip their facilities to be able to store the vaccine at a specific temperature. I have been in touch with my cousin who runs one of the Veteran Hospital in the West coast with updates mostly I want to know the results when they start their distribution.

For me stuck here in Thailand I seriously doubt they will have it available but private hospital like Bangkok / Pattaya might be able to obtain but I'm sure the price will be high. If this is the case I will only shell out the money if the Thai government clear all their hurdles so I can move freely which means leaving Thailand and returning without all the hoops that are require now.

Is the vaccine a cure of course not but for Thailand leaders since they don't have a clue what is left or right need something to loosen the strings to freedom if they can believe in all their mumble jumble religious stuff and bubbles a Vaccine would be a miracle?
    If you are "stuck" in Thailand as a tourist and not living there on a retirement visa, you may want to raise the issue with the American Embassy in Bangkok to see if Medicare coverage will allow some sort of program to get vaccines to US citizens there. My friend is married to a Thai woman and lives outside of Bangkok. He is concerned if he would be able to get any kind of vaccine. He is worried that the Thai system of discriminating against "farang" will require an outrageous payment of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeMan  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't meaning to be a dick, and yes, basically nothing is going on right now to talk about. But I dunno, it seems like there might be something more useful than a failed thai visa scheme intended for not regular people is better -- like is there anything upcoming that might actually be useful? Thailand sure seems like its basically on lockdown for foreigners right now. Like, hell, especially for people there, what news is there on tourists coming back that we don't see on from the outside or has anyone got back and done the 14-day situation and intend to stay long (er) term? Are businesses failing hard yet? Especially I can see the south and islands economies getting trashed, but for many thais, they will see good and bad there, especially with how many foreigners own a lot of the tourist infrastructure.

Hell I mean if anything comes out of this visa situation good, maybe it will be them permanently extending the general thai tourist visa to 90 days without any extra work.
    That is a very excellent general response!

Yes, most of us on this forum are older, so I was assuming that would be in the priority group to get the vaccines, when ever they are available. I am just being optimistic that we can look forward to vaccine availability here in the US in a few months. I can't estimate what the rest of the world is looking at, but I am sure the companies developing the vaccines will be racing with each other to get them approved and produced ASAP. The last folks getting their vaccine on the market may find themselves with a lot of inventory where ever they are in the world. Just hoping for the best and whistling Dixie until then!
    I agree, even if something comes out in the fall the second wave of people will be basically those like myself on Medicare. CDC has already been authorized to run the distribution in the States and put out notices to business like Walgreen to apply for the license and equip their facilities to be able to store the vaccine at a specific temperature. I have been in touch with my cousin who runs one of the Veteran Hospital in the West coast with updates mostly I want to know the results when they start their distribution.

For me stuck here in Thailand I seriously doubt they will have it available but private hospital like Bangkok / Pattaya might be able to obtain but I'm sure the price will be high. If this is the case I will only shell out the money if the Thai government clear all their hurdles so I can move freely which means leaving Thailand and returning without all the hoops that are require now.

Is the vaccine a cure of course not but for Thailand leaders since they don't have a clue what is left or right need something to loosen the strings to freedom if they can believe in all their mumble jumble religious stuff and bubbles a Vaccine would be a miracle?

Old Folks!

As all of you know there are a number of vaccines being produced and tested from what I'm reading there are only two that are close which requires shots in the arm one of the leaders require two shots. USA And someone else has already team up throwing gambling billions in already producing something like 100 million plus before the final testing and numbers are in just to get ahead of the game. As noted front line first then old folks like myself? Does that mean as soon as it happens the doors are going to open we all know that answer.

With all the bone head ideas that go nowhere which aren't thought out nothing more than hot air I think the contract sign by Thailand with Britain (Oxford) to produce their vaccine has more light at the end of the tunnel why it is about money! If Thailand is going to produce any vaccine for anyone whether it works are not they got to standby it to keep Thailand close as they are doing now while prducing the vaccine is a slap in the face so I'm hoping and that is a big hope as long you have gotten the vaccine you can come without jumping through all the nonsense hoops and idea's now!

No vaccine is going to wipe things out but if it slows it down and allow the world to get on with business that is more hope than what these *******es are coming up with! Remember it isn't all up to Thailand anymore it is up to the Airline they can't just say we are flying tomorrow it take a good month to get ready.
    Yes, most of us on this forum are older, so I was assuming that we would be in the priority group to get the vaccines, when ever they are available. I am just being optimistic that we can look forward to vaccine availability here in the US in a few months. I can't estimate what the rest of the world is looking at, but I am sure the companies developing the vaccines will be racing with each other to get them approved and produced ASAP. The last folks getting their vaccine on the market may find themselves with a lot of inventory where ever they are in the world. Just hoping for the best and whistling Dixie until then!

As all of you know there are a number of vaccines being produced and tested from what I'm reading there are only two that are close which requires shots in the arm one of the leaders require two shots. USA And someone else has already team up throwing gambling billions in already producing something like 100 million plus before the final testing and numbers are in just to get ahead of the game. As noted front line first then old folks like myself? Does that mean as soon as it happens the doors are going to open we all know that answer.

With all the bone head ideas that go nowhere which aren't thought out nothing more than hot air I think the contract sign by Thailand with Britain (Oxford) to produce their vaccine has more light at the end of the tunnel why it is about money! If Thailand is going to produce any vaccine for anyone whether it works are not they got to standby it to keep Thailand close as they are doing now while prducing the vaccine is a slap in the face so I'm hoping and that is a big hope as long you have gotten the vaccine you can come without jumping through all the nonsense hoops and idea's now!

No vaccine is going to wipe things out but if it slows it down and allow the world to get on with business that is more hope than what these *******es are coming up with! Remember it isn't all up to Thailand anymore it is up to the Airline they can't just say we are flying tomorrow it take a good month to get ready.

Patience folks, give it three or four months and we will all just be back to normal and everyone around the world will be smiling again and sending their Covid bills to China for payment.
    That's wishful thinking. Early next year is when the first vaccine is expected to become available but then it has to be mass produced and distributed to the most vulnerable in society. I don't think many sex tourists would qualify. It's definitely not going to give anywhere near 100% protection. 50% protection is the threshold that the regulators will be using to approve it. As Thailand has boxed itself into the zero covid mentality, I can't see them accepting even vaccinated tourists and it's going to be 2022 before any vaccine is widely available in Thailand.

I just this Bangkok Post article that says Astrazeneca will be manufacturing their vaccine in Thailand and it should be available in the middle of next year but it's going to take months to produce enough doses and give them to enough people so I still think 2022 is a realistic target.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2001551/thailand-to-make-supply-covid-jab-by-astrazeneca

No Chinese Coming to Phuket

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpampoumpipo  [View Original Post]
    "Measures to arrive in China: In addition, all arrivals from overseas are subject to quarantine for a period of 14 days in a place designated by local authorities. ".

Who are the Chinese nationals who will agree to do 14 days of quarantine to arrive in Thailand and another 14 days of quarantine to return to China?

I find it difficult to understand the decisions of the Thai government. Most of the countries of Asia, Australia and New Zealand are hermetically sealed and do not want any arrival or under draconian conditions. But the Thai government continues to believe that it will be able to bubble travel with countries that have no covid cases and that tourists will flock.

They should open the borders to Europe and the USA who are the only ones who can and want to come to Thailand ^^
    News reports are now coming out that the "150 Chinese from Guangzhou" was just a story that was made up to make it look like someone would actually utilize the "Special Tourist Visa". Total BS by the government to look like they were doing something about the lack of any foreign tourists.

In reality, we all just have to wait for vaccines to be developed and distributed to the civilized world. Seems that there were several setbacks on the vaccine trials that were reported in the business news like CNBC and Fox Business.

Patience folks, give it three or four months and we will all just be back to normal and everyone around the world will be smiling again and sending their Covid bills to China for payment.

The real truth is not one Chinese even applied! The Knuckle head that came up with the STV must be hiding behind a rock right now, has company with the fool in Rayong who suggested giving visa to those who want to do a prison tour.
    "Measures to arrive in China: In addition, all arrivals from overseas are subject to quarantine for a period of 14 days in a place designated by local authorities. ".

Who are the Chinese nationals who will agree to do 14 days of quarantine to arrive in Thailand and another 14 days of quarantine to return to China?

I find it difficult to understand the decisions of the Thai government. Most of the countries of Asia, Australia and New Zealand are hermetically sealed and do not want any arrival or under draconian conditions. But the Thai government continues to believe that it will be able to bubble travel with countries that have no covid cases and that tourists will flock.

They should open the borders to Europe and the USA who are the only ones who can and want to come to Thailand ^^

I wasn't meaning to be a dick, and yes, basically nothing is going on right now to talk about. But I dunno, it seems like there might be something more useful than a failed thai visa scheme intended for not regular people is better -- like is there anything upcoming that might actually be useful? Thailand sure seems like its basically on lockdown for foreigners right now. Like, hell, especially for people there, what news is there on tourists coming back that we don't see on from the outside or has anyone got back and done the 14-day situation and intend to stay long (er) term? Are businesses failing hard yet? Especially I can see the south and islands economies getting trashed, but for many thais, they will see good and bad there, especially with how many foreigners own a lot of the tourist infrastructure.

Hell I mean if anything comes out of this visa situation good, maybe it will be them permanently extending the general thai tourist visa to 90 days without any extra work.

I still don't know why you are all discussing the weird intricacies of the current thai visa schemes, hoping to get back, when these new visas are clearly not meant for general tourism,
    Agree that it appears any glimmer of hope we may have of getting in to Thailand is squashed by Thai Immigration before it becomes reality. Even for those who have an Elite Visa, own property in Thailand, or have a Thai spouse. However, imo discussion of how one is able to get back in to Thailand is the single most important topic there is right now for a Thailand sex board. Other than a small handful of members who are still in Thailand, reading any reviews online only matters if we can actually get back in to Thailand. Someone like ET, Goat, Mr. E, or MP may post face pics of the hottest girl in Thailand giving great PSE / GFE service at 1500 baht per night but what does that really matter to the rest of us who can't actually see the girl because we can't get in to Thailand!

The real truth is not one Chinese even applied! The Knuckle head that came up with the STV must be hiding behind a rock right now, has company with the fool in Rayong who suggested giving visa to those who want to do a prison tour.

Every day a new twist in the saga of the opening of the Thai borders.

In fact the plane filled with Chinese that was to land in Phuket was empty.

Probably the reason it was canceled.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/118...list-of-names/

No Chinese, nor any tourist in the world, wants the STV visa with its delusional conditions (quarantine, insurance, bank deposit, .).

The other point is the question about the credibility of advertisements which contradict each other from one day to the next. How to trust?

Finally, how to get into cumbersome and complicated procedures, buy plane tickets, book a hotel or condo, buy insurance at an exorbitant price with a great chance that it will not succeed?

I still don't know why you are all discussing the weird intricacies of the current thai visa schemes, hoping to get back, when these new visas are clearly not meant for general tourism, but basically to formally accommodate a tiny sliver of people who fell through the cracks, business people, and rich Chinese flying in on their own chartered flights. General tourism in Thailand is dead right now and don't expect it to come back this year. When the tourist-centric businesses start feeling the pain early next year is probably when they'll start getting more open to letting tourists back in.

All of these rules and such are specifically them telling the travel community, but in an eastern way: Tourism is not happening right now, you can't come.... unless you're rich with business here of course, then we've got a way. They're just taking care of their high rollers.
    In all due respect I'm curious? " General Tourism " this thread was created years ago for a specific reason but like all the others threads topic can't be contain exactly nor perfectly so what exactly would you consider should be in this thread " General " your comment although valid just adds to the continuation of the discussion which makes you part of the problem if there is one? "General Tourism" that pretty much pin point as to why it is being discussed because like most stuff not all people can understand the weird intricacies of the current Thai visa schemes so it has to be discussed over and over again. Right now especially with things being closed there really isn't much to talk about?

Nothing personal didn't mean to turn your comments into sour grapes?

I still don't know why you are all discussing the weird intricacies of the current thai visa schemes, hoping to get back, when these new visas are clearly not meant for general tourism, but basically to formally accommodate a tiny sliver of people who fell through the cracks, business people, and rich Chinese flying in on their own chartered flights. General tourism in Thailand is dead right now and don't expect it to come back this year. When the tourist-centric businesses start feeling the pain early next year is probably when they'll start getting more open to letting tourists back in.

All of these rules and such are specifically them telling the travel community, but in an eastern way: Tourism is not happening right now, you can't come.... unless you're rich with business here of course, then we've got a way. They're just taking care of their high rollers.
    Seems they don't want to open up to general tourism while there is the possibility of even a single infection coming in. Good luck with that. Even with vaccines it will be years before the world is free of Covid 19 if even then. Meanwhile Thailand's tourism infrastructure becomes moribund with the real possibility it will take years to recover. It's not as if there are no other destination options for travelers. So what will change the mindset of the uniforms? Public opinion? If you can believe the polls seems Thais are happy with the way things are. Umm really. Economics? More likely in my opinion. GDP shrinking, fiscal deficits soaring, banks straining under NPL's from failing businesses, unemployment in the millions. Sooner or later they will have to come to their senses and open up with a strategy of testing and containing. As somebody who is enjoying the mongering benefits of little or no competition I feel for the girls back in their villages with no income to support themselves or their families.

P.S. Monty Python couldn't have dreamed up the fiasco with the plane load of Chinese tourists that never existed.

Posting Limitations