Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 924 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I know your opinions on these matters very very well.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there might be a "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" issue at play here. Do we move on to the next one because the girl is not great in bed? Or is she not great in bed because she knows we will move on anyway? I am siding with it being more that girls, let's say Thai girls for this discussion, are generally lousy in bed first, and then we move on.

Among my reasons for reaching that conclusion: Thai men were already moving on to the next one after 2-3 fucks before we got here and regardless whether it was for love or money. So to that extent it was already built into the culture. It is possible the whole Ladyboy sub-culture was encouraged by, a response to and supported by Thai men who were not getting what they wanted in bed from Thai women (talking about initiating sex, sex above and beyond the kind required to merely procreate, perhaps even demonstrable gestures of affection, not exactly their dick).

And at least one more thing. I have met Thai women who profess profound and deep love and sexual attraction to me. They begged me to tell them what it would take to be in the running to be a real girlfriend to me with the chance for more in the future. In other words, what can they do to inspire me to meet them for sex more often, on a regular or almost weekly basis without my soon growing bored with them..
    But ditching a Thai girl that meets all other requirements over some pussy hair seems a bit over the top "Crazy" 2 me! Buy a set of electric clippers for $5.

Stiff legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Great we have a new term to replace "stiff legs", and starfish, which is mannequins. Starfish is probably easier.

What percentage of bargirls, are so dumb, that they don't think that need a lot of repeat business? Yes I know some are overconfident in their beauty levels, they probably think they don't need repeat customers.

Am I wrong, and so few guys like to repeat girls, that it makes no difference if the girl performs great or not? I would like to blame all those guys that always move on to new girls, for causing all the bad performances out there. If he won't repeat regardless, where is the incentive to perform fabulously well.

I always repeat my best performing girls if I can, unless body turned out to be a disaster.
    I call them what they are imitating, rigor mortis!

The guy that doesn't repeat a superstar is a fucking fool.

Great we have a new term to replace "stiff legs", and starfish, which is mannequins. Starfish is probably easier.

What percentage of bargirls, are so dumb, that they don't think that need a lot of repeat business? Yes I know some are overconfident in their beauty levels, they probably think they don't need repeat customers.

Am I wrong, and so few guys like to repeat girls, that it makes no difference if the girl performs great or not? I would like to blame all those guys that always move on to new girls, for causing all the bad performances out there. If he won't repeat regardless, where is the incentive to perform fabulously well.

I always repeat my best performing girls if I can, unless body turned out to be a disaster.
    Yes, there might be a "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" issue at play here. Do we move on to the next one because the girl is not great in bed? Or is she not great in bed because she knows we will move on anyway? I am siding with it being more that girls, let's say Thai girls for this discussion, are generally lousy in bed first, and then we move on.

Among my reasons for reaching that conclusion: Thai men were already moving on to the next one after 2-3 fucks before we got here and regardless whether it was for love or money. So to that extent it was already built into the culture. It is possible the whole Ladyboy sub-culture was encouraged by, a response to and supported by Thai men who were not getting what they wanted in bed from Thai women (talking about initiating sex, sex above and beyond the kind required to merely procreate, perhaps even demonstrable gestures of affection, not exactly their dick).

And at least one more thing. I have met Thai women who profess profound and deep love and sexual attraction to me. They begged me to tell them what it would take to be in the running to be a real girlfriend to me with the chance for more in the future. In other words, what can they do to inspire me to meet them for sex more often, on a regular or almost weekly basis without my soon growing bored with them.

I tell them just 3 things for starters. Other men have different, possibly even more challenging minimal sexual requirements in this regard. These are mine; Keep your pussy shaved or at least very closely cropped since I do enjoy DATY for women I like, be fine with fucking me bareback and when I want a blowjob, which might be as often as 1/3 of the times we meet for sex, that means BBBJ+CIM+Swallow. None of this insulting spitting it out nonsense is acceptable if you are serious about being considered a long term relationship girlfriend rather than a once every 2 months booty call.

Thai women are the only cultural/ethnic group that has found it nearly impossible to comply with those 3 requirements in order to live out the supposed undying eternal love they profess to have for me. And I am also talking about Thai women I met 30-40 years when I was a fresh, young dude. LOL.

Imo, that smacks of the kind of sexual laziness, sexual selfishness, whatever that almost demands a man just keep moving on from one to another in order to possibly improve the conditions.

To be sure, I have encountered a handful of Thai girls whose expressed love for me inspired them to comply to all 3 with enthusiasm. And I have indeed been seeing most of those girls quite regularly for 2 or more years. That is something I would never dream of doing with the 1 out of 3 or 2 out of 3 requirements girls.

BTW, if anyone is curious which of those 3 items is the most difficult for Thai girls "in love" with me to comply with you might be surprised by the answer. It turns out the most common deal killer of those three sex-related GF requirements for me is the one about keeping their pussy shaved or at least very closely cropped. The other two are a snap compared to that one!

Go figure.

Penguin suit with headscarf hookers lmao.

It is not clear to me what this was supposed to mean. You seem to mention choosing 2, but then focus on "her in those 2" confuses me at least. It's not quite a good English sentence. BB mentioned two girls in the photo. I would not have picked his 2nd girl. Appealed to him but not to me. His taste and mine are known to differ a lot, where Natty Bumpo has very similar taste to me. Maybe your "2 girls" does not relate to BB's post. I can't quite tell what you mean.

At least BB has the guts to give his preferences and indicate that the exaggerated surgeries aren't going to work for him either. Many guys would never state which girls they like for fear of criticism. Bars with supposedly great girls are actually full of exaggerated surgeries in my experience. Bacarra and Rainbow 5 were good examples. Guys may not notice until I show it in pictures. Most of us focus, in a bar, on the best 2 or 3 girls and try hard to ignore the rest of the uglies. Yet someone must be taking some of the ugly ones (maybe not).

It is known some guys need much whiter skin than I need too. Some guys love the big coconut shell sillies, where I don't.
    My phone is getting repaired but I have some photos of them LOL.

They can be quite aggressive? The huge one really wants me LOL.

She won't let me pass without trying to [CodeWord123] me, I would go past going to 7-11 many times a night.

I have resorted to going to the other 7-11 past Asia herb and walking on that side of the street instead and she will be on that side so I switch back LOL.

Photos are a great way to gauge opinions.

What percentage of these bargirls look good? Maybe not so high if you are fussy like me.

In Billboard pic, 3rd girl from the left looks good to me, also tall front row dark blonde in the first pic, 4th from left.
    Tall thin dark blonde hair front row yes!

Other photo, the girl with pink bra, or even the short girl in the very center of the photo.

Haha. Yes, but didn't they have to sprinkle some magic pixie dust or wave a magic wand over the mannequin to turn her into a real female first? Sadly, when I have found myself in a room with some Thai bargirl "mannequins" far too spoiled by making plenty of easy money for NOT providing anything close to BBFS+CIP or BBBJ+CIM, I all too often don't have enough money, good looks, bad looks, charm, intimidation, alcohol, game, pixie dust, an impressive enough magic wand or whatever it takes to turn them into anything of more sexual use and value to me than the plastic ones standing in Robinson's display window.

Nope, surely taste varies and some guys would prefer some other girl. What is hot for you is not necessarily hot for me at all.
    I am willing to bet that over 90% will choose that same girl. So far, based on the comments here, it's 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    I saw a movie called Mannequin. The mannequin in that movie seemed to be a great fuck. I'm not sure if it included BBFS or CIM though since they didn't show specifics.
    Haha. Yes, but didn't they have to sprinkle some magic pixie dust or wave a magic wand over the mannequin to turn her into a real female first? Sadly, when I have found myself in a room with some Thai bargirl "mannequins" far too spoiled by making plenty of easy money for NOT providing anything close to BBFS+CIP or BBBJ+CIM, I all too often don't have enough money, good looks, bad looks, charm, intimidation, alcohol, game, pixie dust, an impressive enough magic wand or whatever it takes to turn them into anything of more sexual use and value to me than the plastic ones standing in Robinson's display window.

It is not clear to me what this was supposed to mean. You seem to mention choosing 2, but then focus on "her in those 2" confuses me at least. It's not quite a good English sentence. BB mentioned two girls in the photo. I would not have picked his 2nd girl. Appealed to him but not to me. His taste and mine are known to differ a lot, where Natty Bumpo has very similar taste to me. Maybe your "2 girls" does not relate to BB's post. I can't quite tell what you mean.

At least BB has the guts to give his preferences and indicate that the exaggerated surgeries aren't going to work for him either. Many guys would never state which girls they like for fear of criticism. Bars with supposedly great girls are actually full of exaggerated surgeries in my experience. Bacarra and Rainbow 5 were good examples. Guys may not notice until I show it in pictures. Most of us focus, in a bar, on the best 2 or 3 girls and try hard to ignore the rest of the uglies. Yet someone must be taking some of the ugly ones (maybe not).

It is known some guys need much whiter skin than I need too. Some guys love the big coconut shell sillies, where I don't.

One only has to look in the photo gallery here, to see lots of girls ugly to my taste. So I am well aware some guys are not fussy at all. Some guys are regulars of Tulip trying several girls there. Most of Tulip girls are not doable for me, and same for Snow White.

Smoothy liked Ice at Crazy House with the mega tats. I did not even consider her as a slight possibility, and that was not due to the tats. Piercings was one problem, but I just did not like the face nor the tits (originally sag bags but now implants). Many guys state that the face is not important for a fuck.

The girl I picked from the Billboard pic was borderline for me. The body was slightly on the straight side, not that curvy from waist to thigh. Face looked acceptable.

When I have been in Bacarra, I have seen a Japanese guy call over a girl that I considered the most ugly in the place (at least visible on stage at the time), equal to the worst surgeries girl in those pics I posted. Taste clearly varies.

However I have not seen girls uglier than the penguin suit with headscarf hookers on upper Soi 4. I will do cute brown skin girls, no problem.
    Ok, I will state it in other ways. If asked to choose 2 girls from that line up pic who they would like to fuck tonight, I believe most men would choose the girl you chose as the best of the bunch and another one. I suppose I now need to clarify that statement as well just in case; I don't mean choosing TWO girls for a threesome tonight. I mean choosing two girls from that line up in the pic, each of whom the men would prefer to fuck tonight more than the others. I could have said most guys would pick that girl above all the others. But I made it about choosing two in order to allow for at least some wiggle room for certain tastes.

Yes, tastes do vary. But not by nearly as much as you seem to think. If it were ONLY about choosing girls based on their looks, I believe that girl would be chosen first or second by almost every guy looking at the photo.

But where looks alone begin to lose their value, for some if not most of us, is when it comes up against the reality of what the girl will or won't do for the money.

If that line up existed in a world where it was well understood and accepted by all that every girl you take WILL provide hassle-free BBBJ+BBFS+CIP or BBBJ+CIM+Swallow, either one or both, up to the customer, I have no doubt that girl would be barfined out over the others this very minute and by whoever got to Billboard first or at least before you got there. lol.

Unfortunately, we don't live in such a world. Not in today's Thailand, that is. Therefore, our "tastes" in a girl's looks will more often than not have little to do with which girl we take from a bar. We must factor in what the girl will or won't do after we've supposedly impressed everyone in the bar by walking out with her and everyone in our hotel lobby when we arrive with her and actually found ourselves alone with her in the room.

Do you honestly believe the girls you see in the photo threads were that poster's first wish choice to take based on her looks alone? LOL. Of course not. At most, that was the "best looking" girl in the bar that night who would be amenable to performing the acts (if any) with that poster, fine with being photographed while doing it, and that the poster was ok with posting. For all you or anyone else knows, those posters have folders full of better looking (and uglier) girls who he has for whatever reason chosen not to post on a public Internet forum.

What the girl will or will not do in the room matters. Not just her appearance, how hot she looks on your arm walking out of a bar or into your hotel lobby. At least, to many of us that matters.

I wish we lived in a P4P world where it was a given that the girl we judge is the hottest girl in the bar is also the one who will do what we want her to do in the room for a reasonable amount of money. But we don't. Well, let me amend that a bit. IF we are fine with paying the girl's going rate to engage in nothing more than basic, standard fare of lick around the edges, if that, slip on a condom and proceed, then you might as well shop for the hottest girl in the room and settle for nothing less. Enjoy. In Thailand, your decision can and should be only about the girl's looks.

But if you want something quite a bit more intimate and off the usual Thai P4P menu, you will need to make compromises. Consequently, we wind up with a lot of girls who might only rate a "7" to that girl's hypothetical "9" (by bargirl standards or even a particular bar's line up standards). And we don't wind up with them because we think they are the best looking in the room. But because they are the best looking who will agree to what we want to do with them in the room.

LOL. So true. I think the vast majority of straight men asked to choose 2 girls in that photo who would land on their "She's my type, my taste in women, fits my spec" list would choose her in those two.

One only has to look in the photo gallery here, to see lots of girls ugly to my taste. So I am well aware some guys are not fussy at all. Some guys are regulars of Tulip trying several girls there. Most of Tulip girls are not doable for me, and same for Snow White.

Smoothy liked Ice at Crazy House with the mega tats. I did not even consider her as a slight possibility, and that was not due to the tats. Piercings was one problem, but I just did not like the face nor the tits (originally sag bags but now implants). Many guys state that the face is not important for a fuck.

The girl I picked from the Billboard pic was borderline for me. The body was slightly on the straight side, not that curvy from waist to thigh. Face looked acceptable.

When I have been in Bacarra, I have seen a Japanese guy call over a girl that I considered the most ugly in the place (at least visible on stage at the time), equal to the worst surgeries girl in those pics I posted. Taste clearly varies.

However I have not seen girls uglier than the penguin suit with headscarf hookers on upper Soi 4. I will do cute brown skin girls, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRod  [View Original Post]
    From my research, for decent looking girls in clubs I'm looking at between 800-1000 bar fines plus 2000-25000ST. This comes out to around 90-120 us dollars. This doesn't include whatever drinks I end up buying. I like to take up 2-3 girls a day so this would add up.
    Where are you planning to get this? Bangkok or Pattaya? You can't get any decent quality bargirls for 2 K in Bangkok any more. Many ask for 3 K these days. 2. 5 K maybe possible.

Read the forum. You will find that MP girls are cheaper than bargirls, and street walkers can be had for 1 K to 1300. So to achieve a good budget, you could do 1 massage girl, 1 street walker, and 1 bargirl per day. By taking a cheaper Hotel, and eating cheaply, that can help your budget a lot. Also depends how much alcohol you need to drink per day and where you will do it. Some of us don't need that too.

You really need to know how much you like Thai girls first. Plenty of Thai girl experience called for, before you come here.

There are day time bars but girl quality can be weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Really? The hottest girl in the photo looks good to you? I think she looks good to everyone else as well.
    Nope, surely taste varies and some guys would prefer some other girl. What is hot for you is not necessarily hot for me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    With all that action available back home at those prices, I would not bother going half way around the world.

Funny, that despite all this, punters still arrive in Thailand in droves. Must be some strange attraction to the air, water or poon.

Jokes aside, if you have never been to Thailand, make it here at least once. It's only money you will spend. Nothing in the world can compare to the experience you will get when you step off that plane.
    I would definitely keep doing both (as I'm currently doing) they are both super in their own ways. Variety is the spice of life. Price points, quality of chicks & service are about the same for FL vs FL, strip joints vs go gos, esteticas vs massage parlors etc. My go to is GDL in Mexico & BKK in LOS. The girls in both places vary in the same manner wrt to their attitude / looks / service levels besides the basic physical makeup of the Latin vs Thai look. There are some differences mostly in favor of BKK where it is relatively easy to get women especially for GFE experiences even on a first trip and any time of the day. In GDL it takes some experience and learning about the right places & contacts. Although I must admit that I had my best DFK / BBBJ / CIM (but covered FS) sessions a few months back in GDL with 19-20 year old hot Latina / Caucasian lookers at about 125 usd for 2 hours. Even then I'm currently now this side of the world (S. E. Asia) and plan to be in BKK soon for about a week or so. More fun overall for me than GDL.

Thanks Rob and Blanquiceleste both good points. I do live in a nice spot and have access to many hot girls, but its at hhr or HR at a time. Thailand offers LT rates, something I can't get here. I'm still deciding but I think I'm going to just spend a week in Tijuana and save 2 k-3 k. Thailand is still on my bucket list and I might be better off waiting until I can convince some friends to go with me and experience the culture, food and everything Thailand has to offer. Right now traveling solo I would just be going for sex, which as you pointed out, I have access too.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRod  [View Original Post]
    I live in the western part of the you. S and this is the same rate I pay for Chinese and Taiwan girls that are here living in the states. I go down to Mexico often and pick up 8's and 9"s for $80 . I'm also looking at a $900 Plane ticket plus hotel costs. That right there cost the same as around 15 or so of my hot Latina Chicas.
    With all that action available back home at those prices, I would not bother going half way around the world.

Funny, that despite all this, punters still arrive in Thailand in droves. Must be some strange attraction to the air, water or poon.

Jokes aside, if you have never been to Thailand, make it here at least once. It's only money you will spend. Nothing in the world can compare to the experience you will get when you step off that plane.

Posting Limitations