La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 924 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13857
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPearl  [View Original Post]
    IME it is quite different. For example a regular hottie said she took 700 baht ST recently. Lately I've had good success with picking up new girls, better than I've ever had before in 7 years. Also I generally only go for street girls that I consider to be in the 7 to 10 range in looks & have found some every year since 2007 at the NCP. But from the photo thread here I can see many pics rated as hot that I would not go with for free, so it's the old story of beauty being in the eye of the beholder. BTW I've often arrived at the NCP & had a couple dozen ladies all to myself, with not even a single guy near any of them..
    The reason you have all the NCP girls all to yourself is they ain't that hot. Just average and below. A hottie doesn't need to down to 700 baht. Only reason is she ain't that hot to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Western787  [View Original Post]
    Nothing new about this "survey" but I believe the concept of "invisiblity" is very accurate. In western cities (similar to women at slightly younger ages) - typical males over 40 pretty much become invisible to the opposite gender. (IMHO this is absolutely true by age 45) That new found "visibility" alone in Bangkok is a key part of what I believe makes Bangkok interesting for typical 40 plus males, regardless of whether its only from working girls or curious shop girls. Just walking around in Bangkok one senses the difference in that context, as compared to a western city.
    Uhhh. Yeah. "Typical" means broke mfs who have no money. A guy with money will never be invisible anywhere. Western money goes a long way in Bangkok, hence the high visibility. Take that same money to New York and you are magically invisible again.

The best thing about Bangkok. One is no longer "invisible"

Nothing new about this "survey" but I believe the concept of "invisiblity" is very accurate. In western cities at least (similar to women at slightly younger ages) - typical males 40 and over pretty much become invisible to younger women. (IMHO this is absolutely true by age 45) That new found "visibility" alone in Bangkok is part of what I believe makes Bangkok interesting for typical 40 plus males living here or visiting on a high frequency basis regardless of whether its only from working girls, or shop girls taking notice merely out of platonic curiosity. In any case, just walking around Bangkok one senses the immediate difference versus London or New York or other western cities. Travelling internationally to Bangkok for some is like having travelled on a time machine of sorts.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/08/men-become-invisible-and-lose-sex-appeal-at-39/

Sorry fellas but at 39 you become 'invisible' to younger women (we're not sure that applies to David Beckham, Bradley Cooper or Russell Brand though)
    Men begin turning into 'The Invisible Man' from the end of their 30s onwards
    Viewed as less sexually attractive due to grey hair and double chins
    Women eye them up less in bars at that age
    By BIANCA LONDON
    PUBLISHED: 05:55 EST, 8 July 2014 | UPDATED: 07:39 EST, 8 July 2014

Men start becoming invisible sexually to younger women at 39 - the same age as David Beckham and Russell Brand, according to new research.
    They begin turning into The Invisible Man from the end of their 30s onwards - and are viewed more as father figures than sex symbols.
    The most obvious sign of the change is when a man is no longer eyed up by women when he goes out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2684413

Quote Originally Posted by crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    according to the above url there have been constantly declining birth rates since 1960. in spite of that the number of females aged 15 to 49 increased by 1.1 million from 1990 to 1995. and increased another 1.4 million from 1995 to 2010.

btw it is worth pointing out that the birth rate has hardly been declining at all in recent years & is fairly constant. if this trend continues it will soon be increasing.

as regards the p4 p age of females in thailand, this has not been defined. but we don't need to look any further than a recent report on isg of a farang banging a mamasan, or a walk around bangkok looking into beer bars & regular massage parlours galore where sexual services are often on the menu. in the latter venues i have often recieved an hour for as little as 500 baht, and some of these babes in their 40's are very well preserved, far more experienced in how to please a man & way hotter than most gogo girls. like 8 on a scale up to 10.

"no wonder the bargirls are getting fat, bars are being forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel. ".

probably because many of the better lookers who have 2 brain cells are online "working girls" now. they don't have to stay in a noisy venue all night dancing, being eye fucked & groped by old drunk stinky & rude foreigners. technology has changed the game from 15 years ago, the hiv clingy gfe heyday when many girls were illegal.

additionally with there being 2 or 3 times as many working ladies in the 2010's as in the 1990's, to meet the increased demand from more foreigners, the influx of average lookers seeking a quick easy baht has watered down the concentration of hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    I share your preference. The 1000 baht price has not changed, but in 2007 it was a no-negotiation price that got you a good looking under-30 streetwalker who'd usually perform well, for 2 shots if you asked. These days, 1 k is the rock-bottom price at Sukhumwit, taken by uglier girls, and only reluctantly after they try to negotiate, realize their prospects are grim and ain't getting more. The scene has gone down the drain in terms of average quality and numbers too.
    IME it is quite different. For example a regular hottie said she took 700 baht ST recently. Lately I've had good success with picking up new girls, better than I've ever had before in 7 years. Also I generally only go for street girls that I consider to be in the 7 to 10 range in looks & have found some every year since 2007 at the NCP. But from the photo thread here I can see many pics rated as hot that I would not go with for free, so it's the old story of beauty being in the eye of the beholder. BTW I've often arrived at the NCP & had a couple dozen ladies all to myself, with not even a single guy near any of them.

Comparison only holds for sex deserts like the US / UK / Saudi Arabia. The West includes places like Frankfurt where 30 euro (1200 baht) gets you laid, although for something decent you need to shell out 2-4 times that. To be honest, Sukhumwit freelancers are not even close to good looking, so looks are not a major sticking point, though service is still usually better in Thailand.
    To be more specific, the Western standard of comparison with Thailand I am considering is a hot slim petite gal who provides bareback services & is willing to fuck your brains out for hours. Where I come from in the West this is either impossible or extremely difficult to find & will cost at least 10 times as much as in Siam. Hence my estimate of having saved 6 or 7 figures, or recieved that much value in P4 P in LOS over the years, relative to my home country. What does Germany have to offer that matches those looks & services? At what cost? Can it compete with Bangkok's hotel prices? Even Singapore where I can bang a stunner for 600 baht (20 USD) seems to offer much more bang for the buck than the former Nazi nation.

Of course you can still get it from the repeats or oilies. But it used to be the 90% chance of getting it from any girl you pick, and some mongers like me have a penchant for trying out new girls. If I wanted to stick to the same few girls over and over, the giks would do the job just fine (though this route takes more time and is not viable past a certain age).
    If you had been at this for 15 years & kept a "little black book", you'ld have hundreds of numbers to call upon, not just a few. Even I have dozens of girls digits & I seldom stray from my regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by LosDing  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,
    Brand new to forum so thought I would post an introduction prior to just jumping in.
    Question on posting: where are the usual commands for typing, font size bold, spell check, can't seem to find them. Also how do you edit? The second line in this post has been changed to read "from the you S" but was not typed that way. Have tried to change it but it keeps reverting back to what the program thinks I want to say. It even changes it while I am trying to edit it.
    Thanks for the great forum. Regards
    Welcome to the forum! You already spot some weak points of the functionalities.

It doesn't seem possible to use different fonte, bold etc.
    Spell check works its own way and not always it works fine: you have experienced that with the "S" issue.
    You can edit your post within a time frame of an hour.
    You cannot add icons from the punctuation signs when typing, but you can do so in the editing mode after you post.
    So write, post, enter edit and add the punctuation for a smile, for instance.

So, again. Welcome to the forum, LOL.

Other than that it is indeed a great forum.

We look forward to your reports.

Thailand Visa Overstayers to be put on a Blacklist and Barred from the Country.

Bangkok. Foreigners in Thailand who overstay their Visa's will be put on a blacklist and barred from the country for a period after they leave. According to Thaivisa.com reported that it had seen the proposal detailing the tough new measures for foreigners who overstay in Thailand.

The Phuket News reported that they received confirmation today from a source in Immigration Headquarters, who asked not to be named, that a proposal along these lines has been made to the Ministry of Interior, which is expected to approve it "soon".

ThaiVisa reported that the proposed measures, which will see foreigners that overstay their visa's of more than 90 days blacklisted, are as follows:

In the case that alien surrenders themselves:

◾Overstay more than 90 days Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 1 year.

◾Overstay more than 1 year Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 3 years.

◾Overstay more than 3 years Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 5 years.

◾Overstay more than 5 years Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 10 years.

◾Overstay more than 10 years Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for life.

In the case that the alien is being apprehended:

◾Overstay for less than 1 year Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 5 years.

◾Overstay for more than 1 year Forbidden from re-entering the kingdom for 10 years.

If foreigners "surrender" (usually by presenting themselves at Immigration when leaving the country) they will be barred from returning for a period that will depend on how long they have overstayed. Currently those who overstay are fined B500 a day, up to a maximum of B20,000. Some foreigners who are arrested, detained, or deported are also blacklisted, but this is done on a case-by-case basis.

Immigration has recently taken a number of measures to stop foreign nationals abusing the tourist visa system by doing regular 'Out / In border runs' in order to stay in Thailand long-term.

It is thought that many of these work in the country illegally.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thaila...e-country.html

Greetings,

Brand new to forum so thought I would post an introduction prior to just jumping in.

Older guy from the U S and have been living in Thailand for the last few years. Don't live in BKK but get there fairly often for some enjoyment.

Been to most of the regular haunts Pattaya, Patong, Chaing Mai, will post some trip reports later. Just got back from Krabi and their is a bit of night life there, just takes a bit of looking.

Question on posting: where are the usual commands for typing, font size bold, spell check, can't seem to find them. Also how do you edit? The second line in this post has been changed to read "from the you S" but was not typed that way. Have tried to change it but it keeps reverting back to what the program thinks I want to say. It even changes it while I am trying to edit it.

Thanks for the great forum.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Duniawala  [View Original Post]
    Yes, like "boom boom your ass?" What do you think guys. A new industry of flash cards?
    Ha Ha! This topic is at least amusing. I often wondered what would happen if a guy asked the girl up front if she does DATY? Is she A+? Etc. ? LOL She probably would not get it at all. She might think he is a Psycho case. I never ask questions like this up front. I just wait to see what will happen. If choosing a girl at an Oily, I just hope she will be shaved. At a bar I will, 95% of the time, see her pussy first. If I should take the waitress at Crazy House, I can see her body is not bad but obviously won't get to see her with knickers off first. Just have to take the gamble that she might have a nice ass and pussy.

For DATY, I don't ask. I just go for it slowly. She can escape if its a problem for her. I rarely take anal, but fortunately its mostly the girl will raise this subject by herself if she is really into it, or forget it completely for me. Maybe I did actually request it from Tulip Dao without her offering. LOL. This is rare. The odd girl told me she doesn't like to do anal in advance, without me even mentioning the topic. I don't really remember what expressions were common from the girls for this topic, however some probably used slightly indirect euphemisms. Maybe something like "I don't enjoy back-door" from girls who do anal, but wanted to be clear its not their preference.

Ass (American spelling) could be a confusing word for some Thai girls, since Americans and English pronounce it very differently. In fact, in England an ass (pronounced short) is a donkey, and the backside (bum) is an "Arse".

If in an Oily, I have no questions for the girl except her name, in a Soapy, I might ask if she is okay With Farangs? In a bar I am asking if she is okay To go with me for ST. That's it apart from normal small talk. I will have got to touch the girl to some extent, so will know the girl does not have hard silicones or anything bad like that. I don't think girls really like to receive a lot of detailed sex questions. I could be wrong. Maybe its just not me to ask.

Asking about kissing is a possibility. I think its better to try to sneak a kiss in the bar and see how it is, and also get to detect bad smoker's breath before its too late. Actions mean more than words.

I my life, I had some really great sex sessions with latin girls, where they could not speak a word of English and I had no Spanish at all. Language barrier does not have to be a big factor to having sex fun. Sometimes its a case of take the punt and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Good idea but one is basically got to lung these cards around or carry one of those girlie bags that the Japanese like to carry with them.

Trying to learn the words for items like this is also a real big miss with me unless you can really get the tone and if you can more power to you. But from my experience one slip of the tongue it can turn sour? There is a Temple out of town that is very popular with many Thai girls, it is located in a area that when said in Thai sounds like the word pussy? A few times in conversation I had to say where the Temple is located I ended up saying the word to sound like pussy! Lucky for me the girl I know.

Since everyone has a phone these days with a camera why not just take a photo even of a flash card or better yet live? And show it to the girl? Why carry more stuff that you need? There are also Thai translation downloads you can put on your phone? Flash card I do not think so? at least for me!
    LBM, it was just a thought. Sure, you can have the same thing on your smart phones, or have credit card size, not a giant 8 x10" to lug around.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTimGuy  [View Original Post]
    Again, if it's important to have a shaved snatch, ASK the girl. And if you're skeptical, ask to see her pussy. She's not going to be confused. TTG.
    It wasn't important for me, I was just curious how he knew she was shaved.

Whew, the Thai. English translation IS complicated. I have been thinking, why not have a set of flash cards. Have a set of cards showing heavy snatch, trimmed snatch and shaved one. Then ask the girl to point out which one she has. In fact why not have a whole set of flash cards to denote all the things that we always wanted the girls to do but never able to do so adequately. Yes, like " boom boom your ass?" What do you think guys. A new industry of flash cards?
    Good idea but one is basically got to lung these cards around or carry one of those girlie bags that the Japanese like to carry with them.

Trying to learn the words for items like this is also a real big miss with me unless you can really get the tone and if you can more power to you. But from my experience one slip of the tongue it can turn sour? There is a Temple out of town that is very popular with many Thai girls, it is located in a area that when said in Thai sounds like the word pussy? A few times in conversation I had to say where the Temple is located I ended up saying the word to sound like pussy! Lucky for me the girl I know.

Since everyone has a phone these days with a camera why not just take a photo even of a flash card or better yet live? And show it to the girl? Why carry more stuff that you need? There are also Thai translation downloads you can put on your phone? Flash card I do not think so? at least for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Ha Ha! I did try it. The translation is a bit laughable, and includes one very impolite word. (I am sure Duni was just joking about saying it in Thai).

Nāngs̄āw pĕn h̄ī k̄hxng khuṇ tạd la kon?

นางสาวเป็นหีของคุณตัดและโกน?

Even if the person could pronounce it, the Thai is jumbled. The "Miss" in front has fouled up the translation. The translation also fails to ask a question as Thai requires a special question word (rather than putting "Is" at the front). With incorrect pronunciation as well (a certainty for the last 3 critical words), there would be little understanding. Forget Google Translate, it is pretty crap for English to Thai. I find it fairly misleading for other languages too.

I think the best advice is to ask a mamasan/papasan or the girl herself if she speaks good English, or try to get a peak at the pussy. In a raunchy bar, pulling the knickers band to get a peak is not at all impossible. Then again, like Wolven, I prefer bars where girls are showing pussy when dancing already.

"Mee moi mai"? with the correct tones (mid, rising, and high), means "do you have pubic hair?" If you ask in Thai you have to be able to understand the simple answers in Thai too. "Mee", "Mai Mee", or "Nit Noi" (I have, I don't have, or just a little bit)
    Whew, the Thai. English translation IS complicated. I have been thinking, why not have a set of flash cards. Have a set of cards showing heavy snatch, trimmed snatch and shaved one. Then ask the girl to point out which one she has. In fact why not have a whole set of flash cards to denote all the things that we always wanted the girls to do but never able to do so adequately. Yes, like " boom boom your ass?" What do you think guys. A new industry of flash cards?

Erectile Meds

When I monger locally in the US I typically take a Levitra "pill" bought off the internet an hour before I get to the MP. I have used the 20 mg, but have started to use the 10 mg, "more quantity, cheaper". It does take away sensitivity. I tend to finish with my hand with my face in her pussy, which I actually like, but I would like to finish in her also, but I tend to feel I don't have time to do so and always just one pop in the States, for $200!

I have not visited BKK yet, but I'm thinking, I won't need the pill initially, but as the week goes on, I will. I do plan to get at least 2 - 3 encounters a day, but one of them might be a.

Over-nighter which will take care of my last the night before and my first the next day.

Just wondering what part the pill plays in your mongering feast. I have never taken more than one pill a day, even though I have visited up to 3 MP's in one day. Please share.

So how do you say in Thai. "Miss, is your pussy trimmed and shaved?
    haawy/ khaawng/ Khoon- bpen- go:hn- mai/

pussy - yours - is - shaved?

Posting Limitations